War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will ...

War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix

There are 4600 comments on the www.topix.com story from Jan 27, 2011, titled War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix. In it, www.topix.com reports that:

POLL: Indo totally destroy Aussies * Indo wins after a struggle * Aussie mgd to defend itself * Aussie surrender without fight....

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.com.

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1843 Nov 30, 2012
merdeka wrote:
The fact: ANZUS and FPDA are agreements to keep the cowardly oz's arse. OZ afraid of Indonesia armed forces.
Clear?
Bahahahahaha keep telling yourself that

Cuenca, Spain

#1844 Dec 1, 2012
Last Action Hero wrote:
<quoted text>
LEARN INDONESIAN, STUPID MOTHER F***R!!
Bahasa Indonesia sudah jadi bahasa Internasional
No one will learn your Stupid Language Indonesians! You language is for poor savages only like you. Try to learn English for your won good.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Penang, Malaysia

#1845 Dec 1, 2012
sid wrote:
TO CORPORAL COWARD.
I've personally seen the mighty TNI in action in Ambeno, a formidable force against civilians armed with sticks and stones but when the real soldiers came they were smoking the wheels to get back to west timor. No TNI soldiers were killed by foreign soldiers in Ambeno because they were gone out of there so fast their heads were spinning.
TNI go through special training of how to rape, kill children, old men and steal. TNI are the laughing stock of asian military, never fought a war against a foreign power, only ever used to fight unarmed civilians, a political tool of the government, a joke in other words.
TNI are the most cowardly, vain glorious useless so called army in the world, corrupt beyond belief, they couldn't mount an invasion against a colony of monkeys let alone a foreign country, they steal the tyres and sell the petrol from the jeeps before they left indonesia.
I'd rate the fighting ability of indonesians at about 6 indos = one aussie soldier.
hahaha! nice one! this is the most special comment for the indons.

in addition, i would like to add also that tni is good only in bribery in a reason that their salary is very low, not enough to buy the most cheapest food in their country lol.

Level 1

Penang, Malaysia

#1846 Dec 1, 2012
Last Action Hero wrote:
sori, saya bisa Inggris tapi tak mau speak Inggris
ini bukan karena saya primitif
karena BAHASA INDONESIA sudah menjadi BAHASA INTERNASIONAL
LEARN INDONESIAN YOU STUPID BASTARD!!
what did you say indog? because i'm hearing a barking sound "AW! AW! AW! AW!. kindly, speak clearly, so that our espanyol, britsh and aussie friends can understand.

aussie, espanyol and british indonesians, love to call INDOGS. they'll make friends with you if you call that name. lol,
Corporal

Semarang, Indonesia

#1847 Dec 1, 2012
sid wrote:
TO CORPORAL COWARD.
I've personally seen the mighty TNI in action in Ambeno, a formidable force against civilians armed with sticks and stones but when the real soldiers came they were smoking the wheels to get back to west timor. No TNI soldiers were killed by foreign soldiers in Ambeno because they were gone out of there so fast their heads were spinning.
TNI go through special training of how to rape, kill children, old men and steal. TNI are the laughing stock of asian military, never fought a war against a foreign power, only ever used to fight unarmed civilians, a political tool of the government, a joke in other words.
TNI are the most cowardly, vain glorious useless so called army in the world, corrupt beyond belief, they couldn't mount an invasion against a colony of monkeys let alone a foreign country, they steal the tyres and sell the petrol from the jeeps before they left indonesia.
I'd rate the fighting ability of indonesians at about 6 indos = one aussie soldier.
Ya.... Faneh...Overdoge talking about East Timor. Meanwhile every minutes you always asking for help from me till the end of the world.You always gave us a rotten apple, whereas we'd always give you a good apple...remember we have to guard your country from thousands imigrants who wants to enter your country...and we should bear it all. And no Thanks at all... what a white country.
PARANOID people.
We the people of Indonesia never want East Timor, but because of Australia and USA we become different person.
The story is:
When Fretilin had forced his enemy from Dili in August 1975. Fretilin's victory is worrying the United States and Australia because Fretilin as Marxist-Leninist party expects to establish close relations with the Soviet Union and the PRC and to be kind of "Cuba" just north of Australia. So within Australian PM Gough Whitlam visits to Wonosobo and U.S. President Gerald Ford's visit to Jakarta, the two leaders urged President Suharto For immediate Indonesia occupied East Timor as also anti-communist nations.

And finally Fretilin spreading lies and slander about Indonesia abroad.
Fretilin example could spread crap if 200,000 org East Timor "killed" Indonesia. In reality over 25 years of Indonesian occupation, East Timor's population actually increased 100% from 500,000 (census 1974) become 1 million (census 2000).
Budget for east timor is also the largest of all provinces in Indonesia, about 100 billion rupiah per year.
While separatist propaganda cover up the fact that Indonesia subsidize East Timorese billions rupiah per year to build roads, bridges, and fasilitias-health education.
But FinallyMungkin maksud Anda adalah: anggaran untuk timor timur juga terbesar dari seluruh provinsi di Indonesia, yaitu 100 milyar rupiah per tahun.
But unfortunately at last it is about the oil & gas reserves in the Timor Gap.
indowars star

United States

#1848 Dec 1, 2012
what you never feel yakhount missil at your country?
Indonesian is super power.
Soldiers ausse
Scary of kopasus(special fors indo)
U remembers
Pich black,we win. Super hornet vs shukoi !
indo cuyy

Bekasi, Indonesia

#1849 Dec 1, 2012
I will choose indonesia :) why,
first, Indonesia economy are better than aussie ;) lol
soon or later! indonesia are much better than aussie! my sugestion is ! don't FCK off! with INdonesia!:) but if I have to choose! I prefer not to fight with aussie! but if they push our as5! believe it or not! it will be your(aussie) nightmare! fight against 200 million peoples !
you sell, we buy!.........
ps.even if you can defeat our military it doesn't mean 200 million peoples will watch your fucking arrogant stand in our land! in 24 hours :)

Tasmaniac

Location hidden

#1850 Dec 1, 2012
indo cuyy wrote:
soon or later! indonesia are much better than aussie! my sugestion is ! don't FCK off! with INdonesia!:) but if I have to choose! I prefer not to fight with aussie! but if they push our as5! believe it or not! it will be your(aussie) nightmare! fight against 200 million peoples !
ps.even if you can defeat our military it doesn't mean 200 million peoples will watch your fucking arrogant stand in our land! in 24 hours :)
Our economy is the envy of even the developed world you idiot
merdeka

Asia/Pacific Region

#1851 Dec 1, 2012
Why we have white trash in our backyard....
Just like their ancestors, they are white trash to the bone
I prefer aborigin than this white trash.
diponegoro

Jakarta, Indonesia

#1852 Dec 1, 2012
So that's why all these Aussies have such big mouths. It's because they know that in case something happens between Indo and Oz, Britain and the US will come and rescue them. Such pathetic cowards these Aussies are, lol.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#1853 Dec 1, 2012
Corporal wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya.... Faneh...Overdoge talking about East Timor. Meanwhile every minutes you always asking for help from me till the end of the world.You always gave us a rotten apple, whereas we'd always give you a good apple...remember we have to guard your country from thousands imigrants who wants to enter your country...and we should bear it all. And no Thanks at all... what a white country.
PARANOID people.
We the people of Indonesia never want East Timor, but because of Australia and USA we become different person.
The story is:
When Fretilin had forced his enemy from Dili in August 1975. Fretilin's victory is worrying the United States and Australia because Fretilin as Marxist-Leninist party expects to establish close relations with the Soviet Union and the PRC and to be kind of "Cuba" just north of Australia. So within Australian PM Gough Whitlam visits to Wonosobo and U.S. President Gerald Ford's visit to Jakarta, the two leaders urged President Suharto For immediate Indonesia occupied East Timor as also anti-communist nations.
And finally Fretilin spreading lies and slander about Indonesia abroad.
Fretilin example could spread crap if 200,000 org East Timor "killed" Indonesia. In reality over 25 years of Indonesian occupation, East Timor's population actually increased 100% from 500,000 (census 1974) become 1 million (census 2000).
Budget for east timor is also the largest of all provinces in Indonesia, about 100 billion rupiah per year.
While separatist propaganda cover up the fact that Indonesia subsidize East Timorese billions rupiah per year to build roads, bridges, and fasilitias-health education.
But FinallyMungkin maksud Anda adalah: anggaran untuk timor timur juga terbesar dari seluruh provinsi di Indonesia, yaitu 100 milyar rupiah per tahun.
But unfortunately at last it is about the oil & gas reserves in the Timor Gap.
1. Fretilin as Marxist-Leninist party.I don't know where you got that bullshit from.
2.Whitlam and Ford offered support, invasion plans were already in place.
3. There was no census in 2000 and you forgot to mention the 600,000 murdered by TNI.
4.Most of the infrastructure was already in place, built by the Portuguese.
5. Timor will do quite wellf from Timor gap oil considering they are investing nothing.

Level 1

Penang, Malaysia

#1854 Dec 1, 2012
indo cuyy wrote:
still sleeping indon?

Level 1

Penang, Malaysia

#1855 Dec 1, 2012
merdeka wrote:
Why we have white trash in our backyard....
Just like their ancestors, they are white trash to the bone
I prefer aborigin than this white trash.
so you are proud and admit that indon race is the MOST UGLIEST RACE IN SOUTHEAST ASIA? as what i have see many indons wanted to marry white guys so that your son and daughters will be handsome, be thankful indon to dutch and other white race because your race now is not as ugly before even though many people still recognize the ugliness of your race.

well about the war, if your dreaming that you can win it, well that's possible in your dreams. tni always asking for the assistance from its military in aussie, with in fact your SBY buying the aussie weapons. you indons cannot produced your own weapon and always rely it to other countries. when SBY went to Britain he always smiling and proud hoping that British will assist the Indonesian drowning economy and its military.
Corporal

Surabaya, Indonesia

#1856 Dec 1, 2012
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Fretilin as Marxist-Leninist party.I don't know where you got that bullshit from.
3. There was no census in 2000 and you forgot to mention the 600,000 murdered by TNI.
5. Timor will do quite wellf from Timor gap oil considering they are investing nothing.
Hahaha .... no arguing, East Timor is yours now .... just enjoy it ... suck the oil to dry...and then leave it.
Anonymous

UK

#1857 Dec 1, 2012
kunyuk wrote:
<quoted text>
It is only because The US NUKED Japan and ended the World War II, Nazi almost conquered England, at that time Nazi's air force was the world's number one even united states troops are far behind hitler's superiority military led by the SS (Schultz staffel), you see the world almost conquered by NAZI, not by anglo-saxon "warrior" you are not the real winner of world war II, you all, english and anglo-saxon descendant are LOST. So, Australia read again your anglo saxon military history.
Why did Germany fail to conquer Britain, they tried and they lost, Britain defeated germanys airforce in the battle of Britain, it was Britain that destroyed the German navy, Russia did nothing there, and it was Britain and America that destroyed all the German cities, bombing them into dust, Russia did nothing there either
Anonymous

UK

#1858 Dec 1, 2012
kunyuk wrote:
<quoted text>
It is only because The US NUKED Japan and ended the World War II, Nazi almost conquered England, at that time Nazi's air force was the world's number one even united states troops are far behind hitler's superiority military led by the SS (Schultz staffel), you see the world almost conquered by NAZI, not by anglo-saxon "warrior" you are not the real winner of world war II, you all, english and anglo-saxon descendant are LOST. So, Australia read again your anglo saxon military history.
Who won world war two, that's right the Anglo saxons did.
Who lost world war two, that's right, the Germans and Japanese.
Who controlles the world today, that's right, the Anglo saxons

Tasmaniac

Location hidden

#1859 Dec 1, 2012
straa wrote:
<quoted text>Who won world war two, that's right the Anglo saxons did.
Who lost world war two, that's right, the Germans and Japanese.
Who controlles the world today, that's right, the Anglo saxons
And don't forget it you ugly little monkeys
God Slap The Queen

Jakarta, Indonesia

#1860 Dec 1, 2012
I HATE MY COLOR..."John Lydon & John Lennon"
indo cuyy

Jakarta, Indonesia

#1862 Dec 3, 2012
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
about TImor lest I think we all have to pass that story! we all have bad history in past! but it doesnt mean we indonesian will repeat again! we dont care whos right or wrong! just let it go , and let the time cure that nightmare .
why war

Yogyakarta, Indonesia

#1863 Dec 3, 2012
Indonesia's rise is the big story we're missing
Prof. Hugh White | 29 May 2012
sumber

Australians see Indonesia today through a kaleidoscope of negative images: Islamic terrorists, people smugglers, dreadful tsunamis, violence in East Timor, brutal abattoirs, Australians on drug charges. Schapelle Corby's ordeal somehow typifies the whole thing.

But we are missing the big story. Indonesia's economy is growing so strongly that, according to Citibank, it will be the fourth largest in the world by 2040. Our big neighbour will then be three or four times richer than us. Already its GDP has overtaken ours by about 15 per cent.

Of course, Indonesia still has deep problems that could derail its growth, but we would be dumb to bet on that. We'd be much smarter to start asking what we will do if Indonesia quickly draws ahead to become richer and more powerful than us.

It still seems part of the natural order that Indonesia is poor and weak, and we are rich and strong, because it has always been that way. Until now we have never had to deal with a close neighbour as wealthy and powerful as us. Living next door to a great power is a new experience for us, and it may not be a pleasant one.

Certainly our relationship with Indonesia will change fundamentally, and we need to make sure it does not change for the worse. We need to ask ourselves what kind of relationship we want to have with Indonesia when it is a great power, and start building that relationship now.

It will not be easy. No two neighbouring countries in the world have less in common with one another, so we can never take the relationship for granted. But that is just what Canberra has been doing for the past 15 years. Our links are dominated by third-order issues such as people smuggling, live cattle exports and drug offenders.

The government says the relationship "has never been stronger", but, after two years as Prime Minister, Julia Gillard has never taken the time to make a proper bilateral visit to Jakarta. Indeed, Kevin Rudd's trip in June 2008 may be the only formal bilateral visit to Indonesia by an Australian prime minister since Suharto's fall 14 years ago. Compare that with Paul Keating's energetic and imaginative diplomacy in Jakarta.

The government says our massive aid spending is the key to good relations. Indonesia is our largest aid recipient, getting more than half a billion dollars next financial year. But this money has become a substitute for serious political and diplomatic engagement. It cannot buy the relationship we need with Indonesia when it becomes a great power.

We are kidding ourselves if we think they need our help to succeed, and we are kidding ourselves if we expect any gratitude for trying. No one likes receiving charity, especially from neighbours. Those who offer it are more often resented than thanked. In fact, the more Indonesia grows, the more our aid program damages rather than fosters the kinds of links we want with them.

Today, 14 years after Indonesia embarked on the road to democracy, our relations are still weaker than they were under Suharto, and engagement between us has gone backwards symbolised most starkly by the decline in the study of Bahasa Indonesia in our schools and universities.

And yet both our risks and opportunities grow as Indonesia grows. Consider the strategic relationship. Indonesia is the only neighbour that can pose any serious military threat to us, and it is the only one that could be a really strategically valuable ally. In both respects, it will become more important to us the stronger it becomes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
risperdal risperdole (Jul '14) 2 hr victim 259
White girls are starting to have a sexy booty b... (Jun '10) 5 hr Voyeur 50
Word association game (Sep '12) 10 hr Red_Forman 1,476
board 20 hr two by four 3
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) Sat Alex Nicole 3,890
cheap tobacco jackson ohio really are cheap bas... Sat SierraDustin 1
Need A Prop? (Jun '11) Apr 29 Voyeur 24,815
More from around the web