War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will ...

War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix

There are 4608 comments on the www.topix.com story from Jan 27, 2011, titled War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix. In it, www.topix.com reports that:

POLL: Indo totally destroy Aussies * Indo wins after a struggle * Aussie mgd to defend itself * Aussie surrender without fight....

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.com.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#1483 Jun 14, 2012
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
Mate your last paragraph is a self indulgent wank, sure we have all had experiences where thoughtless control freaks have screwed us over. You have choosen to lay down like a whipped dog and feel sorry for yorself. Get your health together, your head together, remove yourself from those that would manipulate you and do something instead of moaning about how fucked up your life is because of other people.
Deliberately making a dickhead out of yourself might be a good act to pull at centerlink if you are going for a benefit but in the real world it's a crock of shit. Life goes on and wouldn't you like to prove to those that have fucked you up that you are not a piece of shit and be a success at something just to spite them, make them eat their words.
They would make you accountable for your sins in life, Parade you around like a dressed up puppet once they reform you, all the while ignoring your rights. committing criminal acts as they justify by their actions by hiding behind corruption! Hypocrites who are guilty of crimes against humanity! people waking up at 50 years old and finding their lives were stolen from them (Reprogrammed) and killing their families assigned to them and themselves because it was never their choice their life a complete lie, I Am Only One!(there have been so many before me, The failures of which you never hear about, Bootcamps!)
A Person who is bathed in their own illusion of power points their finger at you and your life is turned outside and its supposed to be OK!
They think I dont know where it all comes from! HooYa!

Location hidden

#1484 Jun 14, 2012
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
Mate your last paragraph is a self indulgent wank, sure we have all had experiences where thoughtless control freaks have screwed us over. You have choosen to lay down like a whipped dog and feel sorry for yorself. Get your health together, your head together, remove yourself from those that would manipulate you and do something instead of moaning about how fucked up your life is because of other people.
Deliberately making a dickhead out of yourself might be a good act to pull at centerlink if you are going for a benefit but in the real world it's a crock of shit. Life goes on and wouldn't you like to prove to those that have fucked you up that you are not a piece of shit and be a success at something just to spite them, make them eat their words.
No Sid I'm Saying Its Not Ok, I'm Saying NO! Thou Shalt Not Pass!

Location hidden

#1485 Jun 14, 2012
Irac, Afganistan, lybia, Syria, And what do the syrian officials say "A Third Party Is Responsible" na thats crazy,

Third Party? I have spoken those words!

What do they say to hide what happened to me and their crimes agaionst me "He's Crazy!"

Look To Deep Past Their BS as to what happened to me and people end up dead!

I was told "You will never know the truth!"

Location hidden

#1486 Jun 14, 2012
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
I am pissed, I am angry, I am the whipped dog bitting back, I am Gods Keyser Söze
&li st=PL8DDC7D62AF7A1D1B&feat ure=plpp_play_all

Comb your F...in hair Hil....! HooYa!

Location hidden

#1487 Jun 14, 2012
My Last Post Didnt Post, Know Why, Have A Guess!

Location hidden

#1488 Jun 14, 2012
"The Money Puppets!" "Pullin All The Strings!"

Location hidden

#1489 Jun 14, 2012
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
I Am Looking For Him, And He's S... Scared Of Me

http://www.youtube.com/playlist...
hendro

Reichertshofen, Germany

#1490 Jun 14, 2012
Daniel R Colgan wrote:
<quoted text>
It should be noted that the Name Fernando is of spanish origins, Torres I believe is not of Indonesian historical decent, sounds almost Filipino in origin!
I would suspect that the majority of comments being made on these forumns are NOT from the majority of hardworking Indonesians or Australians that if you think of the crimminal elements in both countries that maybe its them attacking each other and using the forumns to do so and the rest of us get pulled into the vortex of verbal diarrhea going down the BS plughole!
I have met people from all around the world in Australia including Indonesians, I personally have had plesant experiences with all those people including Indonesians, I work alongside mixed cultures in our workplace and have I believe good relations with those people and the customers!
I personally think Indonesian people to be beautiful hearted people from my experience in interactions with them!
Dont let the minority stigmatise the majority!
lol 'Fernando Torres' is the striker of Chelsea actually, maybe he's a fan of that loser

It certainly not, anyway those Indonesians you met in your workplace are one of the good specimen of good hardworking Indonesians. Most of the people in the homeland are just lazy basterds who live off their relatives' hardworking money from abroad
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#1491 Jun 14, 2012
Daniel, who are "they", you talk about they, if "they" are not figments of your imagination who are they, if these people you call "they" exist what are their names. I killed the "Keyser Söze" of my existence long ago and it's time you did, do you want to know how I killed him, very simple, I killed him because he was me and I killed him within myself and became whole.
Daniel, there are no they, "they" the only they that exist are the they that you empower, you empower them with your fear of them, when you cease to fear them their power is extinguished.
I have looked at your links, marylin is ok but when you take away the special effects and make up and in your face video and listen to the words there is not much of anything there, try it, listen to the words without all the other bullshit, pretty hollow, marylin is making a buck and doesn't have much to say of value.
I personally don't give a fuck what the world does, neither you nor me are responsible for the mass murder that is happening in the world now, You and I are responsible only for how we treat our brothers and sisters, let the world do as it may, it's not your problem.
Your post #1484, sorry old mate but I do pass and you pass if you allow yourself, I do not limit my life to the judgements of others and neither should you, I refuse to allow others to pull me into the vortex of their depravity and neither should you, you have a truly fine insightful mind, please use it.
It truly disturbes me to see someone such as yourself destroying themselves because of the opinions of other utterly worthless excuses for human beings.
indianwholovesau stralia

India

#1492 Jun 15, 2012
i love both cause who can choose between the beautiful sceneries of nature and great ancient culture of indonasians and western, cool lifestyle of Australia. the both are too real too be true i mean the landscape, the people friendly ... and ever so fantastic countries need to be compared. soo wrong for me cause I've experienced being in both the countries.
thank u and peace all over

Location hidden

#1493 Jun 16, 2012
sid wrote:
Daniel, who are "they", you talk about they, if "they" are not figments of your imagination who are they, if these people you call "they" exist what are their names. I killed the "Keyser Söze" of my existence long ago and it's time you did, do you want to know how I killed him, very simple, I killed him because he was me and I killed him within myself and became whole.
Daniel, there are no they, "they" the only they that exist are the they that you empower, you empower them with your fear of them, when you cease to fear them their power is extinguished.
I have looked at your links, marylin is ok but when you take away the special effects and make up and in your face video and listen to the words there is not much of anything there, try it, listen to the words without all the other bullshit, pretty hollow, marylin is making a buck and doesn't have much to say of value.
I personally don't give a fuck what the world does, neither you nor me are responsible for the mass murder that is happening in the world now, You and I are responsible only for how we treat our brothers and sisters, let the world do as it may, it's not your problem.
Your post #1484, sorry old mate but I do pass and you pass if you allow yourself, I do not limit my life to the judgements of others and neither should you, I refuse to allow others to pull me into the vortex of their depravity and neither should you, you have a truly fine insightful mind, please use it.
It truly disturbes me to see someone such as yourself destroying themselves because of the opinions of other utterly worthless excuses for human beings.
I have other more possitive thought avenues I look at sid as in -
HIV Replication - Possible Theroetical Avenues Of Medication
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TJ...
Anonymous

Surabaya, Indonesia

#1494 Jun 16, 2012
who will win...?
American,British and all alliance

WHY?...because Australia is not an country,its just gay commonwealth,and Indonesia aint fight shemale country like ASSTRALARILIA...i even cant spell it

its not worth it
indianwholovesau stralia

Bangalore, India

#1496 Jun 17, 2012
ind bali is great but don't forget Gili Trawangan

Location hidden

#1497 Jun 20, 2012
arabic Phedoprophet wrote:
who will win...?
American,British and all alliance
WHY?...because Australia is not an country,its just gay commonwealth,and Indonesia aint fight shemale country like ASSTRALARILIA...i even cant spell it
its not worth it
Never be an issue we got a meteor coming in 2039 that is prdicted to hit the planet and wipe out all life, its been near missing us many times but its current course is on target in 2039, so we had better stop pulling each others hair worldwide and focus on a collaborative effort to develope science to the next level of which quantum physic will play a major role, since using it may shake the asteroid to pieces before it is even close enough to cause any problems!

Provided the information I have read is correct and true that is!

Location hidden

#1498 Jun 21, 2012
sid wrote:
Daniel,
I
Wont make a difference to you however -

On The Multiple Dimentions Of Thinking In Regards To One Of My Playlists - I put an example of "One" of the dimentional messages to be taken in context with the other songs in the playlist, on another dimention the tune itself shows my naivity or state of mind in certain situation in my life, the imagry is yet another level being portrayed, and the words in each song depicit another level of my mindstate, each song and all the above taken on a greater level again intertwine all of the above to show yet another level again!

Meaning of which is not understood by all as some parts are not to be taken literally and are ment to be taken in context with all meanings portrayed and in some cases may only be understood by those involved or others who have been through similar circumstances!

In Some Cases There Is Even An Overtone Of Prediction!

It may mean nothing to you yourself, however I needed to pass on what I understand to be my crazy multidimentional thinking!

Those Who Know Will Understand, Those Who Dont Wont!

Regardless Sid, Hope You Have A Better Outcome In Life Than I Did!

Only shows One Possible Dimention In The Playlist, and not nessesarily transposed onto my other playlists

&li st=PLCB014FE596B78DB1&feat ure=view_all

KOKIA - Fate - Fate Came

So much love for you - Kokia - I Was Full Of Love

Kokia - Harmony[HD]- I Had Harmony

KOKIA DREAMING - Mountains Of Dreams

KOKIA - Blue Night - An Endless Blue Night Of Life

field of love - kokia - Fate Leaves No One Standing On The Field Of Love

KARMA - KOKIA - Karma weaved it fateful embrace

KOKIA - Road to Glory - The Road To Glory Is Strewn With Traps

END OF ETERNITY - KOKIA - It Was The End Of My Eternal Blue Night

KOKIA - goes on forever - The Soul Will Go On Forever

KOKIA INFINITY - To Infinity

Kokia &#12300;A Gift&#12301;- Gift Or Curse Is Perspective

KOKIA - I believe - I Continue To Believe In My Lord

In the Light - &#20809;&#12398;&# 20013;&#12395; KOKIA - As I Walk Into The Light Of Infinity

Kokia: Remember the kiss - No Kiss To Remember The Past

KOKIA - Hope of an ugly duckling - An Ugly Duckling Who Tried To Become a Swan!

Location hidden

#1499 Jun 21, 2012
Not Also I Take Into Account The Message Being Passed On By The Singer As Well, As In Maryln Mansions song - The Beautiful People showing the biblical tall people and how beautiful people are not always beautiful! there is always a little more that I can see but cant do that to you Sid!

Take Care Dude!

Location hidden

#1500 Jun 21, 2012
Psycology has been left behind because it has become fixated in itself, not embracing new views or understanding and elvolving with the Human Being as such it measures us using a metric system that is outdated and OLD!

Location hidden

#1501 Jun 21, 2012
Mainly because psychology is used for just that measuring people, a system that has had very few changes over and beyond 500 years!
Its mainstays being Freudian and Jungian psychology of which I look at Jungian as being the most enlightened and if merged with Freudian would make a more accurate outlook!
I suspect Jung had a facination with and used Native American Indians as his inspiration in regards to his "Dipiction Of The Shadow Within" as Native American Indians had views and methods of dealing with The Shadow!

Could also be used in context with understanding the mind of our Lord although shouldnt be taken literally!

As In The Microcosm, So It Is In The Macrocosm

We Were Made In The Image Of Our Lord - However we were cast out of heaven and manifested in the physical!

When people think of our Lord they superimpose a Human form on him and blame him for our misdoings, yet this is not the case as seen throughout the writings he has appeared in many forms even a burning bush!

Just My Theoretical Perspective!
malay anjing

Medan, Indonesia

#1502 Jun 21, 2012
indon2 banyak cakap.....

drpd cakap mending mulai kau bunuhi saja malay2 yg ada di indon kalo brani...

drpd becakap2 g jelas saja bikin malu.....
Malon Hoby Perkosa Babu

Solo, Indonesia

#1503 Jun 21, 2012
Malon gak perlu dibunuh,,gwa kencingin aja kabor..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Campfire Memories 3 hr --Rickster-- 2,735
Mega Fort 4 hr Maverick 808 333
Word association game (Sep '12) 6 hr Honest Babe 989
Pit Bulls Should B Banned 8 hr mr goodwrench 75
William “Bill” Bratton NYPD Commissioner - 33rd... 14 hr Guy Fawkes 2
Rose of Tralee's 'Cabinet of Wonders' (Aug '14) 15 hr Mona Talk 359
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) Wed Figarooo 3,366
More from around the web