War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will ...

War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix

There are 4601 comments on the www.topix.com story from Jan 27, 2011, titled War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix. In it, www.topix.com reports that:

POLL: Indo totally destroy Aussies * Indo wins after a struggle * Aussie mgd to defend itself * Aussie surrender without fight....

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.com.

ibu wati medan

Blitar, Indonesia

#4866 Jan 5, 2014
Saya sangat berterimakasih banyak kepada
AKI MANGKUBONO yg sudah membantu saya sekeluarga,karna sekaran ini saya sudah punya usaha dan bisa melunasi semua hutang2 saya bakhan saya juga sudah bisa membahagiakan kedua orang tua saya bersama istri saya. itu semua atas bantuan AKI yang memberikan angkanya yaitu 8112 , sudah banyak paranormal yg saya hubungi tapi tdk pernah membuahkan hasil sehingga saya mencoba mengikuti nomor ritual AKI MANGKUBONO dan alhamdulillah berhasil dan bagi anda yg ingin seperti saya silahkan HBG
085203333887 AKI MANGKUBONO jangan percaya sama nomor ritual paranormal yg lain,nomor ritual AKI MANGKUBONO meman selalu tepat dan terbukti. atau SILAHKAN ANDA BUKTIKAN SENDIRI.
Big kahuna

Australia

#4868 Jan 10, 2014
I know Indonesians just look like funny monkeys in uniform. Weak pieces of shit that our aussie troops would love too tear apart.
Big kahuna

Australia

#4869 Jan 10, 2014
Talking in your language on this page shows how scared u really are.
Guy

Sunderland, UK

#4870 Jan 10, 2014
When will Australia see that Britain has a much better military?The Australian Military still use the Browning Hi Power. Everything the British Military has is much better lol

Since: Oct 12

Semarang, Indonesia

#4871 Jan 11, 2014
Big kahuna wrote:
I know Indonesians just look like funny monkeys in uniform. Weak pieces of shit that our aussie troops would love too tear apart.
and your troops is always loose on every shooting compettiton for elite troops.
looser troops is no hope on war in the future.

indonesian's troops always winns....it's a fact.

you can check on google.
Peace

Singapore, Singapore

#4872 Jan 11, 2014
jizzmouth

Cumberland Park, Australia

#4873 Jan 14, 2014
Dont know about a war but indo women sure do love some aussie cock
The Drumber

UK

#4874 Jan 15, 2014
A-U-S-S-I-E C-O-C-K d-o-n-t l-i-k-e P-U-S-S-Y
Mr G

Jakarta, Indonesia

#4875 Jan 15, 2014
Indonesia will send komodos for the first wave
alfie

Toongabbie, Australia

#4876 Jan 17, 2014
We are one step away from war with Indonesia. Bring it on little monkeys!

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/politi...
Anonymus

Jakarta, Indonesia

#4877 Jan 17, 2014
Australia negara sesat, bali dibikin sesat sama australia, liatlah di kuta, semua banyak club, contohlah new zealand, negara yang bagus gak seperti australia
AryankinG

Ashburn, VA

#4878 Jan 17, 2014
I dont know who will win but reading indonesian language feels so adorable and cute...hehe
But why don't they type in english? They are replying in indo language to the Aussies.
Doremi

Indonesia

#4879 Jan 17, 2014
AryankinG wrote:
I dont know who will win but reading indonesian language feels so adorable and cute...hehe
But why don't they type in english? They are replying in indo language to the Aussies.
Only few people can speak english, some understand but can't spell it, and most do not understand at all.
Indonesians speak minimally 2 languages, mother language and Bahasa Indonesia.
Coz we have more than 700 different tribes with more than 700 mother languages.
English only used in examination or.when we try to find a better job or study abroad.
Doremi

UK

#4880 Jan 17, 2014
alfie wrote:
We are one step away from war with Indonesia. Bring it on little monkeys!
http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/politi...
Your government just like a little kid,...
AryankinG

Ashburn, VA

#4881 Jan 17, 2014
Doremi wrote:
<quoted text>
Only few people can speak english, some understand but can't spell it, and most do not understand at all.
Indonesians speak minimally 2 languages, mother language and Bahasa Indonesia.
Coz we have more than 700 different tribes with more than 700 mother languages.
English only used in examination or.when we try to find a better job or study abroad.
Thanks for the info. But the language sounds cute :-)
But given the situation of war(i know there wont be any), at least theoretically who will win?
Doremi

Indonesia

#4882 Jan 18, 2014
There will be no war, even this month Aussie navy entered illegally for 7 times into Indonesian territory. We just monitor and collect evidences for diplomacy affairs.
Dells

Australia

#4883 Jan 18, 2014
The Queensland Police in Australia were created by The United States Government. The Queensland Police are Evil Homosexuals created by America. In 2004 America carried out the Indonesian Boxing Day Sunami that killed thousands of Indonesians. America with their creation the Queensland Police were pretending that CHRIST was here and Revelations was upon us, so they carried out the Indonesian Boxing Day Sunami CHRISTmas 2004. It was done with Atomic Bombs under water. This is what the Queensland Police get up to for FUN, they are EVIL. They are the Australian Government. Can Indonesia fight back, would they win a War with Australia.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4884 Jan 18, 2014
We should leave poor old Indonesia alone! They are starving and illiterate, and it isn't fair that we bully them!!
alfie

Hebersham, Australia

#4885 Jan 18, 2014
Indonesia's number one industry is taking bribes to let refo boats sail to Australia, no wonder they don't like us sending them back.
Doremi

Indonesia

#4887 Jan 18, 2014
alfie wrote:
Indonesia's number one industry is taking bribes to let refo boats sail to Australia, no wonder they don't like us sending them back.
Hahahaha.......ya faneh, if you think asylum is a great bussiness, youd better find it in Malaysia. What we got is only PROBLEMS...PROBLEMS.. and.... PROBLEMS.
We suggest you to study more deeper about asylum law by United Nation???.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NSA HOOKUPS FOR FLINT/FENTON Michigan 2 hr Mckenzie 3
Word association game (Sep '12) 7 hr Calisportsgirl 1,589
Campfire Memories (Mar '15) 8 hr Jesses_Girl 4,476
how gravity works 8 hr physics is made up 3
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 8 hr Sharlene45 4,340
Instagram accounts 21 hr Sandramadore 3
Am I crazy or most really tall girls are blonde? Fri Paula 2
More from around the web