War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix

Jan 27, 2011 Full story: www.topix.com 4,602

POLL: Indo totally destroy Aussies * Indo wins after a struggle * Aussie mgd to defend itself * Aussie surrender without fight....

Full Story

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#4618 Oct 16, 2013
normal Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the 3rd worlder! Lol
Worlder isn't a word, white p!ss.

Location hidden

#4619 Oct 16, 2013
normal Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're begging people to eat dirt and piss. No doubt so you feel like a trendsetter! ROFLMFAO
You having trouble with cafes and restaurants?
That's probably why you're so sad.
mig29

United States

#4620 Oct 16, 2013
@shadow: indonesian dept of defence planed to buy su35 on 2016, i dont know how many, my be 10 unit... KFX program have suspended by korea govt. they use their budged to buy F15se.. preapare to war vs their north brother... pakfa have been evaluating by rusian to test the performance aircraft... less stelth but super manuverble and powerful radar... first they will sell pakfa to india...

Location hidden

#4621 Oct 17, 2013
mig29 wrote:
@shadow: indonesian dept of defence planed to buy su35 on 2016, i dont know how many, my be 10 unit... KFX program have suspended by korea govt. they use their budged to buy F15se.. preapare to war vs their north brother... pakfa have been evaluating by rusian to test the performance aircraft... less stelth but super manuverble and powerful radar... first they will sell pakfa to india...
So I did a quick search and found that you were right about the SU-35, Indonesia has placed a bid for 16 of the aircraft. But Indonesia is still working on the KAI-FX program, just without South Korea's help. As for the PAK FA, I haven't heard anything about the TNI seeking to purchase them, I think the Indonesian government still has faith in the KAI-FX program, which will be in league with the future F-35 and Chinese J-31 fighters.

Location hidden

#4622 Oct 17, 2013
Oase wrote:
<quoted text>
Worlder isn't a word, white p!ss.
Worlder is a word, used in conjunction with third worlder it is slang for a person who lives in a third world country

Location hidden

#4623 Oct 17, 2013
Shadowraptor360 wrote:
<quoted text>
Worlder is a word, used in conjunction with third worlder it is slang for a person who lives in a third world country
Hey, you wanna know who's a trash worlder? Most Asstralians.

Location hidden

#4624 Oct 17, 2013
Oase wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you wanna know who's a trash worlder? Most Asstralians.
I don't think so, Australia is the 3rd most livable country in the world, behind Canada and New Zealand I believe

Location hidden

#4625 Oct 17, 2013
Shadowraptor360 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so, Australia is the 3rd most livable country in the world, behind Canada and New Zealand I believe
Only in your eyes.
Indians lol

Australia

#4626 Oct 17, 2013
Oase wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your eyes.
Back into the sweatshop wang lee your 2 minute break is up

Location hidden

#4627 Oct 17, 2013
Indians lol wrote:
<quoted text>Back into the sweatshop wang lee your 2 minute break is up
Go back to the s**thole you came from, which is Australia.

Location hidden

#4629 Oct 18, 2013
Oase wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your eyes.
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0778562.html

Actually in the eyes of United Nations human development index. Could you please try to show some maturity? How can you expect us to take you seriously when you keep calling everybody who disagrees with you a Asstralian? If you really think Australia is a s**t hole come and expierence it for yourself.

Location hidden

#4634 Oct 20, 2013
No response? Guess this is a win
ASSTRALIA next LEBENSRAUM

Reston, VA

#4636 Oct 22, 2013
Shadowraptor360 wrote:
No response? Guess this is a win
You Assies better start learning Indonesian soon.

I took notice that you've included Indonesia in your white paper, its only natural that your politicians and children start learning Indonesian, because that's the only language we'll use to communicate with our subjects.

Location hidden

#4639 Oct 27, 2013
ASSTRALIA next LEBENSRAUM wrote:
<quoted text>
I took notice that you've included Indonesia in your white paper, its only natural that your politicians and children start learning Indonesian, because that's the only language we'll use to communicate with our subjects.
Your flattering yourself

Location hidden

#4640 Oct 27, 2013
ASSTRALIA next LEBENSRAUM wrote:
<quoted text>
actually i'm sorry, you are literally to stupid and ignorant to argue with without having me sink down to your level and sounding like a mentally challenged pig.
nathan

Aspendale, Australia

#4642 Nov 18, 2013
truth wrote:
Muslim brotherhood can count on finger..how much they have white or Christians between them..but Muslim between Christians have many..on finger you can't count..
Its agreement for any economical beneficiary.
Where ''economical and financial law'' can't or have nothing with religion law.
Australia have a powerful enough military to give any country a hard time also rank one of the best in the world.Also to mmention Australia is a Commonwealth country and are britsh subject meaning any who go to war with Australia will have to fight Britain and some European countries as well as the USA.
ongolongol

Manassas, VA

#4643 Nov 18, 2013
nathan wrote:
<quoted text>
Australia have a powerful enough military to give any country a hard time also rank one of the best in the world.Also to mmention Australia is a Commonwealth country and are britsh subject meaning any who go to war with Australia will have to fight Britain and some European countries as well as the USA.
Commenwealth is only a joke for Indonesia we have killed 2 british generals in surabaya. Australia military is more funny, yes with gay soldier and lipstick.
Goats milk Australia

Sydney, Australia

#4644 Nov 18, 2013
Indonesia has no idea about environmental conservation. In this day and age they are still cutting down their forests. They use methylated spirits for most bar drinks, and the country is poor and overpopulated. They are also one of the most dishonest and corrupt countries. They really need to join the 21st century and stop cutting down their forests.
Tony Abbott

Jakarta, Indonesia

#4645 Nov 18, 2013
Indonesians spanked my bum for several hours last night because I was listening into their phone sex calls. I'm a bad boy. I can drive a fire truck.

“Pemimpin Babu”

Since: Jul 13

Visitemalaysia.Blogspot.com

#4646 Nov 18, 2013
malon semakin gila...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speaking in Tongues 3 hr Barnsweb 19
Word association game (Sep '12) 3 hr Honest Babe 893
Supervisor 7 hr Slick 1
House behind sub station 8 hr Slick 1
Fat mares 8 hr Slick 1
Robert Boggs 10 hr Brittany 1
Find The Changes 12 hr -Sprocket- 48
More from around the web