War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will ...

War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix

There are 4603 comments on the www.topix.com story from Jan 27, 2011, titled War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix. In it, www.topix.com reports that:

POLL: Indo totally destroy Aussies * Indo wins after a struggle * Aussie mgd to defend itself * Aussie surrender without fight....

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.com.

European Aussie

Flinders, Australia

#4349 Sep 23, 2013
Oase wrote:
<quoted text>
No, after you.
I eat Piggy Indo yum yum turdskin, LMFAO!
European Aussie

Flinders, Australia

#4350 Sep 23, 2013
Oase wrote:
<quoted text>
Please kid, fix your grammar.
And go back to your mud puddle, you'll find more pigs you can have sex with.
No you can,
1. Have sex with a piggy
2. Eat it too

Lets call it nicrophillia, after all thats what you Inidan turds suffer from, that and severe primitive supersticion! Inferior Retard!
European Aussie

Flinders, Australia

#4351 Sep 23, 2013
Oase wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, get a life and please, eat your dinner.
It's made of dirt and piss.
I bet you $5000AU you would eat that before you ate a Pig. That is how delusional you lot are, LMFAO!!! Anyone agree. Anyone that is paranoid about eating an animal in our culture is insane HELLO???

Oase is getting desperate. Do you need another break Oase you insolent tudskin, lol...
European Aussie

Flinders, Australia

#4352 Sep 23, 2013
oase roots chickens wrote:
Oase, you are a 40 year old boy married to a 12 year old. How was prayer you pedophile follower.
Haaa haa...
European Aussie

Flinders, Australia

#4353 Sep 23, 2013
Oase wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a 17 year old finding a Girl Friend, unlike you.
A 30 year old that likes to have sex with boys.
17yo. No wonder you are so immature oase. You got real problems kid.

If you hate us so much how come it is that you know my language, but we could'nt give a hoot knowing yours. Mmmm... Thinking of immigrating here forget it Piggy!
European Aussie

Flinders, Australia

#4354 Sep 23, 2013
Oase, you are a 40 year old married to a 12 year old, seek help.
I wanna get a hold of this little sh1t and force feed him dripping roast pork, burn the Quoran and spray his family with shit and WITH AVENGEANCE!!!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#4355 Sep 24, 2013
Indonesian The Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes it is necessary to add something if it is needed, we never distinguish which idealism is good. Everything is supposed to think about how to determine to the best. Democracy gives us much good however we still need the best way, if there is a new idea that should be considered such as using the concept of thinking wisely "use the road that is the smoothest than use the road that is less smooth ."
you mean sometimes its necesary to kill people just because he doesn't want to buy stuff from you?

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#4356 Sep 24, 2013
Oase wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a 17 year old finding a Girl Friend, unlike you.
A 30 year old that likes to have sex with boys.
17 and still a virgin, maybe next 20 year
monkey

Boardman, OR

#4358 Sep 24, 2013
australia are like monkey
Bang Bang Smelly But But

Sydney, Australia

#4359 Sep 27, 2013
monkey wrote:
australia are like monkey
Great comeback dickwad.
Partaredja

Pasuruan, Indonesia

#4360 Sep 27, 2013
Orang-2 Australia banyak makan daging, makanya kontolnya ngaceng terus. Orang-2 Australia keturunan garong,kecu,maling,copet,pengu til,penjilat tempek, pengokop kontol yang dibuang dari Inggris. Jadi kalau ganas ya wajar, sampai anjing manakpun dikencuk Jadi sembarang karir selalu ganas. Nanti kalau ketemu wanita Australia telanjang bulat di jalan minta dikencuk segera. Di tempat umum kencuk-2an biasa saja
Partaredja

Pasuruan, Indonesia

#4361 Sep 27, 2013
Kalau kencuk-2an tersedia luas. Di Kuta Bali bikini-2 paling banyak dari Australia. Sekarang sudah Model Bikono (bi artinya dua,kono artinya semau gue). Artinya bikono semaunya berdua tidak ada yang mengganggu. Arep kencukan, arep laki, arep indehoy, arep ngemut PENIS sedina muput, arep dilat Vagina, arep ngulek-2 clitoris, arep ngombe pejuh,arep nyucup tempek bosok kena raja singa,arep ngemut kontol wudunen.Bebas dari bea
Partaredja

Malang, Indonesia

#4362 Sep 27, 2013
Berapa ribu penduduk asli (suku Aborigin)di Australia dibantai pendatang dari Ingris yang sekarang kulit putih yang bercocok di Australia. Wartawan Australia mati 5 orang di TIMOR TIMUR sudah ramai.Sebetulnya orang-2 Australia banyak berbohong. Katanya mau membangun Gedung bertingkat di Dilli untuk melihat kota Kupang.Nek omong kok empuk, Gedabrus Gak usah akeh Jeplak,nanging perilaku wis bener ora.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#4364 Sep 27, 2013
European Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
No you can,
1. Have sex with a piggy
2. Eat it too
Lets call it nicrophillia, after all thats what you Inidan turds suffer from, that and severe primitive supersticion! Inferior Retard!
Inidans?
Go back and play "Stick your a** in my face" with your boyfriend, gay boy.

Location hidden

#4365 Sep 27, 2013
Oase, you are a 40 year old married to a 12 year old, seek help.
Listen man, you're married to your own brother, he's 10 year old.

Location hidden

#4366 Sep 27, 2013
European Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not the Indo turd trying to convince the superior westeners and Euros in their own forum that I dont come from an undeveloped country BOY! Mindless
What are you trying to say?
Your inferior brain and bad grammar is ruining Australia.

Location hidden

#4367 Sep 27, 2013
European Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you $5000AU you would eat that before you ate a Pig. That is how delusional you lot are, LMFAO!!! Anyone agree. Anyone that is paranoid about eating an animal in our culture is insane HELLO???
Oase is getting desperate. Do you need another break Oase you insolent tudskin, lol...
I'm not paranoid about eating a pig, it's just ilegal.
You can't even post properly, please, make real sentences and stop being a dumbass.

Location hidden

#4368 Sep 27, 2013
European Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
17yo. No wonder you are so immature oase. You got real problems kid.
If you hate us so much how come it is that you know my language, but we could'nt give a hoot knowing yours. Mmmm... Thinking of immigrating here forget it Piggy!
No, you're the one with problems.
If you call me inferior, but I know your language better than you, what does that make you?
Listen up s**t-a** gay boy, go back to your boyfriend and lick his a**.

Location hidden

#4369 Sep 27, 2013
European Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanna get a hold of this little sh1t and force feed him dripping roast pork, burn the Quoran and spray his family with shit and WITH AVENGEANCE!!!
I'll go to your place then I'll f**k you up before feeding you real water instead of urine. I'll destroy your puny computer and throw your family and your boyfriend with my f**k.
Grandfatherf**ker.

Location hidden

#4370 Sep 27, 2013
indonkey wrote:
<quoted text>
kah kah kah kah
Masa cuma gitu.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
make americ great again 6 hr holy 2
Playing with my BBC. On k...ik and stroking 9 hr Ash 1
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 13 hr Princess Hey 5,728
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 21 hr Fish_sticks 19,252
Creating a forum? ... right... Wed North Mountain 5
Boulder City Lady offers free rent / ends in a ... Tue Nightmare Rental 1
How to convince my parents to let me get my own... Tue AlexD113 1
More from around the web