War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will ...

War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix

There are 4603 comments on the www.topix.com story from Jan 27, 2011, titled War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix. In it, www.topix.com reports that:

POLL: Indo totally destroy Aussies * Indo wins after a struggle * Aussie mgd to defend itself * Aussie surrender without fight....

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.com.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#4118 Aug 19, 2013
Shadowraptor360 wrote:
<quoted text>
the answer to the thread question in a nutshell.
Indonesia and Australia both incorporate effective defense strategies. Indonesia's is promoting the use of guerrilla warfare against the invader while Australia's is simply destroying the initial invasion force.
Ok.
But really, it depends on who attacks who.

Location hidden

#4120 Aug 19, 2013
Oase wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok.
But really, it depends on who attacks who.
pretty much, it also depends on the reason for the war and the general geopolitical status of the world.

Location hidden

#4123 Aug 19, 2013
Shadowraptor360 wrote:
<quoted text>
pretty much, it also depends on the reason for the war and the general geopolitical status of the world.
Yep.
But the chance of a real life war is 0%.
But flame wars of Racist Indonesians and Racist Australians are 100%.
Aussiebob is one of them, a racist Australian.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4125 Aug 19, 2013
Oase wrote:
<quoted text>Yep.
Can you please log back in as Kidd china, I wish to ask him a few questions.

Thanks

“John 8:32”

Since: Apr 12

Fairfax County, Virginia

#4126 Aug 19, 2013
Foo wrote:
Indonesia/Australia relations are very sound.....it seems some people don't like that......(lol)....if that ever changes it certainly won't be because of this silly forum......(lol)
i have to agree with you, consider we have a common enemy, which we must fight against it, that is terrorism.
melayu cina india bumi

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#4127 Aug 19, 2013
Oase wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
australians are not racist.. indons are worse.. they are the big bully in SEA.. but let them face OZ this time.. I'm sure indons will be levelled to the ground and burnt to the last bits.. and OZ will dance waltz on the burnt corpses of the once proud nation.. thanks OZ :))

“John 8:32”

Since: Apr 12

Fairfax County, Virginia

#4128 Aug 19, 2013
melayu cina india bumi wrote:
<quoted text>australians are not racist.. indons are worse.. they are the big bully in SEA.. but let them face OZ this time.. I'm sure indons will be levelled to the ground and burnt to the last bits.. and OZ will dance waltz on the burnt corpses of the once proud nation.. thanks OZ :))
some of them (indonesian) indeed racist, some of them are not, just give them a chance to change bro.

Location hidden

#4129 Aug 19, 2013
Truth wrote:
http://www.smh.com.au/world/in donesia-threatens-military-act ion-against-protest-flotilla-2 0130819-2s6e2.html. I was right after all
How does this proof anything? The navy and air force will just be there to act as a deterrent, the Indonesian government knows better to use unjustified military action against Australian citizens, it doesn't prove anything, just that your a gullible war monger.

Location hidden

#4130 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text>australians are not racist.. indons are worse.. they are the big bully in SEA.. but let them face OZ this time.. I'm sure indons will be levelled to the ground and burnt to the last bits.. and OZ will dance waltz on the burnt corpses of the once proud nation.. thanks OZ :))
I admit some Australians are extremely racist, but then again some Indonesians are aswell, particularity the Sharia law fanatics, but they are the minority.

Location hidden

#4131 Aug 19, 2013
Malaysians are even worse, they steal thing and claims them to be theirs. They would get destroyed by Indonesia in a second.
Australians and Indonesians aren't racists.

Location hidden

#4132 Aug 19, 2013
normal Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please log back in as Kidd china, I wish to ask him a few questions.
Thanks
I'm not him, I'm a kid from the Dinosaur Forum.

Level 1

Location hidden

#4133 Aug 19, 2013
Oase wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not him, I'm a kid from the Dinosaur Forum.
A Chinese Kidd?
ordinary indonesian

Bogor, Indonesia

#4134 Aug 19, 2013
Beacon of light wrote:
<quoted text>it cant be too bad, Australia does send over $600 billion in aid to Indonesia.
yeah because Indonesia has allowed the Aussie to explore oil & gas in the Timor Sea,... and has closed their eyes for the oil pollutions that occured some years back ....

COME ON PEOPLE ... THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH ... Please Please don't think that we are stupid ... do you want me to disclose more reasons ...??

Level 1

Location hidden

#4135 Aug 19, 2013
ordinary indonesian wrote:
<quoted text>yeah because Indonesia has allowed the Aussie to explore oil & gas in the Timor Sea,... and has closed their eyes for the oil pollutions that occured some years back ....

COME ON PEOPLE ... THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH ... Please Please don't think that we are stupid ... do you want me to disclose more reasons ...??
Yes please
Muzzie poker

Adelaide, Australia

#4136 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text>
yeah because Indonesia has allowed the Aussie to explore oil & gas in the Timor Sea,... and has closed their eyes for the oil pollutions that occured some years back ....
Australia has been sending aid for alot longer than that, and yes please disclose more reasons (for what?)
ordinary indonesian

Bogor, Indonesia

#4137 Aug 19, 2013
indon bodoh gila wrote:
<quoted text>agree with the aussies.. what wonderful allies we have in you aussies.. we fought together to kick the japan fascists ass in ww2 and should war break between indogs and oz.. we malaysians are 100 percent behind u comrades.. for this ugly villainous michievious outdated fascism of majapashit indogs should have been blown out of the face of the earth long time ago..bring it on oz.. we wait impatiently for the demise of this evil nation of sea!!
Yeah Malaysian ... that is exactly they are good at ... they can't fight for themselves ... a slave nations of the Sultans and alltogether they are slave to a much bigger kingdom ... ha ha ha ha
White man

Adelaide, Australia

#4139 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah Malaysian ... that is exactly they are good at ... they can't fight for themselves ... a slave nations of the Sultans and alltogether they are slave to a much bigger kingdom ... ha ha ha ha
Hmm I thought only ozzi's are racist
Loves to watch and more

Australia

#4140 Aug 19, 2013
CecilRhodes wrote:
Speak English, savages!
Jerk
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#4141 Aug 19, 2013
indog wrote:
<quoted text>
i have to agree with you, consider we have a common enemy, which we must fight against it, that is terrorism.
I agree indog....the danger for Indonesia is the extremist elements of islam.......the people would suffer too much if Indonesia was to become like the middle east.

Location hidden

#4142 Aug 20, 2013
Foo wrote:
<quoted text>I agree indog....the danger for Indonesia is the extremist elements of islam.......the people would suffer too much if Indonesia was to become like the middle east.
Well Australia has been an active member in the global war on terror, so without a doubt some of the terrorists killed would have likely proceeded to commit terrorist attacks in Indonesia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word association game (Sep '12) 1 hr Princess Hey 2,670
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 1 hr Princess Hey 1,105
Game---"Make a Sentence" (Mar '12) 1 hr Princess Hey 4,307
frAUDS 2 hr vjgfjggukhc 454
Lepinkchateau 6 hr Yuri 4
Display........then Swallow 6 hr Sexpanther 25
Straight guys who have had gay experiences. 6 hr Sexpanther 24
More from around the web