War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will ...

War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix

There are 4602 comments on the www.topix.com story from Jan 27, 2011, titled War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix. In it, www.topix.com reports that:

POLL: Indo totally destroy Aussies * Indo wins after a struggle * Aussie mgd to defend itself * Aussie surrender without fight....

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.com.

Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

#3748 Jul 31, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
The main thing battleships and fighter jets both use is missiles you idiot. And how is a sniper rifle going to help against a missile?
Give up while you're losing you inferior monkey..
O yeah, we have missiles.
The only one that's a dumb kangaroo here is you.
And stop eating mud.
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

#3749 Jul 31, 2013
tony wrote:
<quoted text>
have you ever read sunday smuggler, a n australian s autobiography of chris lambert who was framed in indo for drug trafficking,in 70s then spent 11 years in hellish conditions in indos worst jails,and barely survived amurder attempt by agroup of muslim fanatics. some of these indos are real psychos,and extreme sadists they will lie and setup people if they hate someone enough, and our governmnet gives them money, crazy, they have killed our people and overpunsihed people there for trivail crimes and even setup some, and our gov gives them money, labour are an embarrasmnet.
Indonesia's contributions to Australia: Gamelang, Kris, Indonesian food, and etc.
Asstralia's contributions to Indonesia: Lots of sad and stupid people that brings nothing but s**t.
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

#3750 Jul 31, 2013
No-Scope-360 wrote:
<quoted text>
wheres the proof that I have a sad life and a dumb brain? Do you have any evidence that i eat worms for breakfast? As for Asstralia, we do have pretty attractive butt cheeks, thanks for the compliment
Asstralians are losers. The true Australians are the Aboriginals.
And you know what, Aboriginals eat worms, just like you.
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

#3752 Jul 31, 2013
Indoggy of Asia wrote:
Asstralians are stupid. Enough said !!!!!!
FIFY.
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

#3753 Jul 31, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your uncles dick out of your mouth long enough to look around you
Aus would send indonesians running back to the caves
I would be very sad if I'm an Asstralian like you.
You're too primitive to use your own language correctly.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3754 Jul 31, 2013
tony wrote:
<quoted text>have you ever read sunday smuggler, a n australian s autobiography of chris lambert who was framed in indo for drug trafficking,in 70s then spent 11 years in hellish conditions in indos worst jails,and barely survived amurder attempt by agroup of muslim fanatics. some of these indos are real psychos,and extreme sadists they will lie and setup people if they hate someone enough, and our governmnet gives them money, crazy, they have killed our people and overpunsihed people there for trivail crimes and even setup some, and our gov gives them money, labour are an embarrasmnet.
No I haven't. But with the very limited knowledge I have of Indonesia, it doesn't surprise me. People who holiday there have got rocks in their head..
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

#3755 Jul 31, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
No I haven't. But with the very limited knowledge I have of Indonesia, it doesn't surprise me. People who holiday there have got rocks in their head..
Yes, yes, yes.
In Your Dreams!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3756 Jul 31, 2013
Oase wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, yes, yes.
In Your Dreams!!!
Try making some sense you inferior monkey

“pshhhhh”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#3757 Jul 31, 2013
Oase wrote:
<quoted text>I would be very sad if I'm an Asstralian like you.
You're too primitive to use your own language correctly.
Says the silly little chimp
Get back to the field boy that cotton isn't going to pick itself
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

#3758 Jul 31, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Try making some sense you inferior monkey
Use your brain, you dirty Koala.
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

#3759 Jul 31, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the silly little chimp
Get back to the field boy that cotton isn't going to pick itself
Says the Koala that can't use his own language.
Go to your dumpy hole and start chewing moss.

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#3760 Jul 31, 2013
Oase wrote:
<quoted text>Says the Koala that can't use his own language.
Example chimp boy

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#3761 Jul 31, 2013
Oase wrote:
<quoted text>Says the Koala that can't use his own language.
How do you intellectually disabled people even find topix
tony

Australia

#3762 Aug 1, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
read it, its true story, and youll realise how evil some indos are.
Many of The indo women there are treated badly too, with less rights than the men.
No-Scope-360

Perth, Australia

#3763 Aug 1, 2013
Oase wrote:
<quoted text>
Indonesia's contributions to Australia: Gamelang, Kris, Indonesian food, and etc.
Asstralia's contributions to Indonesia: Lots of sad and stupid people that brings nothing but s**t.
Now lets look at the real Australian contributions now that the crack has won off.
Australian contribution to Indonesia: C-130 cargo planes, finical aid, millions of dollars worth of financial aid, quality education for Indonesian students (not you the smart ones), Australia's participation in the war in Afghanistan has aided in the collapse of many Islamic terrorist organisations, some of which were involved in many Indonesian terrorist attacks such as the Bali bombings.
Also read this link http://www.lowyinterpreter.org/post/2012/03/2...
Australia and Indonesia have militaries designed to defend, not invade. Who ever starts the war loses, simple as that.
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

#3765 Aug 1, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you intellectually disabled people even find topix
Easy' I was a dangerous troll in the dinosaur forum.
BTW, how do you idiots make accounts?
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

#3767 Aug 1, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Example chimp boy
You look like an overgrown and obese Koala.

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#3768 Aug 1, 2013
Oase wrote:
<quoted text>Easy' I was a dangerous troll in the dinosaur forum.
BTW, how do you idiots make accounts?
How original try n flip my statement because your to stupid to think of anything to say
dudung

Jakarta, Indonesia

#3770 Aug 2, 2013
hahaha malon comel ya.... bikin thread yang memalukan.
No-Scope-360

Perth, Australia

#3772 Aug 2, 2013
Truth wrote:
Australia gives Indonesia aid not to help Indonesian people but to try and corrupt the Indonesian leaders like what they are doing in Egypt , Bangladesh ,Yemen and India ..
Australia doesn't give aid to India, Yemen and Egypt and Bangladesh is just peace keeping. If your idea of corruption is Australians trying to promote good relations between Indonesia and Australia while also providing financial aid to support Indonesia's population stay in England, Indonesia's and Australia's government don't need morons like you getting in the way of forming a powerful alliance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 6 hr -Sprocket- 3,557
The Wabbit Hutch (May '11) 11 hr -Lily- 1,329
Word association game (Sep '12) 11 hr Red_Forman 1,093
Campfire Memories 13 hr --Rickster-- 4,464
Bigfoot sightings 15 hr Rose of Tralee 68
stock market Fri the watch-man 1
Google Chrome Will Start Auto-Pausing Video Adv... Fri gweijie 1
More from around the web