War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will ...

War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix

There are 4603 comments on the www.topix.com story from Jan 27, 2011, titled War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix. In it, www.topix.com reports that:

POLL: Indo totally destroy Aussies * Indo wins after a struggle * Aussie mgd to defend itself * Aussie surrender without fight....

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.com.

Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

#3752 Jul 31, 2013
Indoggy of Asia wrote:
Asstralians are stupid. Enough said !!!!!!
FIFY.
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

#3753 Jul 31, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your uncles dick out of your mouth long enough to look around you
Aus would send indonesians running back to the caves
I would be very sad if I'm an Asstralian like you.
You're too primitive to use your own language correctly.

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3754 Jul 31, 2013
tony wrote:
<quoted text>have you ever read sunday smuggler, a n australian s autobiography of chris lambert who was framed in indo for drug trafficking,in 70s then spent 11 years in hellish conditions in indos worst jails,and barely survived amurder attempt by agroup of muslim fanatics. some of these indos are real psychos,and extreme sadists they will lie and setup people if they hate someone enough, and our governmnet gives them money, crazy, they have killed our people and overpunsihed people there for trivail crimes and even setup some, and our gov gives them money, labour are an embarrasmnet.
No I haven't. But with the very limited knowledge I have of Indonesia, it doesn't surprise me. People who holiday there have got rocks in their head..
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

#3755 Jul 31, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
No I haven't. But with the very limited knowledge I have of Indonesia, it doesn't surprise me. People who holiday there have got rocks in their head..
Yes, yes, yes.
In Your Dreams!!!

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3756 Jul 31, 2013
Oase wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, yes, yes.
In Your Dreams!!!
Try making some sense you inferior monkey

“pshhhhh”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#3757 Jul 31, 2013
Oase wrote:
<quoted text>I would be very sad if I'm an Asstralian like you.
You're too primitive to use your own language correctly.
Says the silly little chimp
Get back to the field boy that cotton isn't going to pick itself
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

#3758 Jul 31, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Try making some sense you inferior monkey
Use your brain, you dirty Koala.
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

#3759 Jul 31, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the silly little chimp
Get back to the field boy that cotton isn't going to pick itself
Says the Koala that can't use his own language.
Go to your dumpy hole and start chewing moss.

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#3760 Jul 31, 2013
Oase wrote:
<quoted text>Says the Koala that can't use his own language.
Example chimp boy

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#3761 Jul 31, 2013
Oase wrote:
<quoted text>Says the Koala that can't use his own language.
How do you intellectually disabled people even find topix
tony

Prahran East, Australia

#3762 Aug 1, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
read it, its true story, and youll realise how evil some indos are.
Many of The indo women there are treated badly too, with less rights than the men.
No-Scope-360

Canning Vale, Australia

#3763 Aug 1, 2013
Oase wrote:
<quoted text>
Indonesia's contributions to Australia: Gamelang, Kris, Indonesian food, and etc.
Asstralia's contributions to Indonesia: Lots of sad and stupid people that brings nothing but s**t.
Now lets look at the real Australian contributions now that the crack has won off.
Australian contribution to Indonesia: C-130 cargo planes, finical aid, millions of dollars worth of financial aid, quality education for Indonesian students (not you the smart ones), Australia's participation in the war in Afghanistan has aided in the collapse of many Islamic terrorist organisations, some of which were involved in many Indonesian terrorist attacks such as the Bali bombings.
Also read this link http://www.lowyinterpreter.org/post/2012/03/2...
Australia and Indonesia have militaries designed to defend, not invade. Who ever starts the war loses, simple as that.
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

#3765 Aug 1, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you intellectually disabled people even find topix
Easy' I was a dangerous troll in the dinosaur forum.
BTW, how do you idiots make accounts?
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

#3767 Aug 1, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Example chimp boy
You look like an overgrown and obese Koala.

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#3768 Aug 1, 2013
Oase wrote:
<quoted text>Easy' I was a dangerous troll in the dinosaur forum.
How original try n flip my statement because your to stupid to think of anything to say
dudung

Jakarta, Indonesia

#3770 Aug 2, 2013
hahaha malon comel ya.... bikin thread yang memalukan.
No-Scope-360

Canning Vale, Australia

#3772 Aug 2, 2013
Truth wrote:
Australia gives Indonesia aid not to help Indonesian people but to try and corrupt the Indonesian leaders like what they are doing in Egypt , Bangladesh ,Yemen and India ..
Australia doesn't give aid to India, Yemen and Egypt and Bangladesh is just peace keeping. If your idea of corruption is Australians trying to promote good relations between Indonesia and Australia while also providing financial aid to support Indonesia's population stay in England, Indonesia's and Australia's government don't need morons like you getting in the way of forming a powerful alliance.
No-Scope-360

Canning Vale, Australia

#3773 Aug 2, 2013
Oase wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy' I was a dangerous troll in the dinosaur forum.
Oh so you admit you were a troll on a dinosaur forum, so that proves you are nothing but a little kid who finds it amusing to provoke aggression over the internet. Get of the forum and do something productive with your life, you obviously know nothing of Indonesia - Australia relations, so go f**k yourself with a kriss dagger or something, its clearly the only thing you are able to do.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#3774 Aug 2, 2013
US IS BAD ENOUGH WITH OBAMA THAT PEOPLE OF THE WORLD CANNOT BELIEVE US, AS IT HAS BECOME A WRONGFUL AND EVIL country in the CURRENT times.
All ideas from US are bad and wrong and evil because it is a rotten, wrongful and evil empire going down.

Obama is lawless and a very bad man.
Obama is very foolish by doing all the bad.
Obama is the Black man who is confused and feels lost in today's world.
Obama is no good in everything but does wrongs all the time.
Obama cannot be allowed for any respect and entitlement for anything because he is so bad and evil.

When in old times, Kings and Hitler gave no civil rights to people, people should have more civil liberty in modern times in comparison to the old past.

Yet, Obama is the worst of all time, by acting as the tyrant as neo-Hitler of using repressive, massive surveillance of masses by massively destruction of civil liberty of masses at all time high, by committing genocide of basic human rights needs of US public, as not going forward but backward.

Obama acts as another neo-Hitler nowadays by engaging hacking the world.

NO people of the world want to use US model of snooping on public to further decay their people's basic and fundamental rights any more, by being a follower of the Neo-Hitler villain Obama policy, in other matters as well.

This is the new world that no nation can commit so much wrongdoings.

US has been acting as a neo-Hitler these days with the awful Obama by oppressing general human rights freedom of many people around the world, by spying on them in addition to hacking and by committing massive rules breaking as a big thug tyrant around the world.

US is not a free country any more nor a nation for freedom people, as US becomes a very bad and evil country.
US is a very fragile, weak, depressed and wrong country and Obama is the evil.

There must be no more breaking world rules from US again in these new times of the new world.

The world cannot move on, until US must be learning the lesson, that global people are required to manage the essential direction by conducting the responsibilities required to engage in the utmost needed worldwide policies to oversee US wrongs.
Obama is a very bad sinner and wrong doing.

Obama entitles nothing but be checked as evil villain wrong doer TO BE CHECKED and nailed down--and THAT IS very bad US.
US IS VERY BAD EMPIRE NOW.

AS A VERY BAD AND ROTTEN EMPIRE, Obama does not know what the lives of people who are not bad are like, by standing in the way of people to play foul all the time.

Obama has poor taste as the wrongful man on earth from US.
No-Scope-360

Canning Vale, Australia

#3775 Aug 2, 2013
JBH wrote:
US IS BAD ENOUGH WITH OBAMA THAT PEOPLE OF THE WORLD CANNOT BELIEVE US, AS IT HAS BECOME A WRONGFUL AND EVIL country in the CURRENT times.
All ideas from US are bad and wrong and evil because it is a rotten, wrongful and evil empire going down.
Obama is lawless and a very bad man.
Obama is very foolish by doing all the bad.
Obama is the Black man who is confused and feels lost in today's world.
Obama is no good in everything but does wrongs all the time.
Obama cannot be allowed for any respect and entitlement for anything because he is so bad and evil.
When in old times, Kings and Hitler gave no civil rights to people, people should have more civil liberty in modern times in comparison to the old past.
Yet, Obama is the worst of all time, by acting as the tyrant as neo-Hitler of using repressive, massive surveillance of masses by massively destruction of civil liberty of masses at all time high, by committing genocide of basic human rights needs of US public, as not going forward but backward.
Obama acts as another neo-Hitler nowadays by engaging hacking the world.
NO people of the world want to use US model of snooping on public to further decay their people's basic and fundamental rights any more, by being a follower of the Neo-Hitler villain Obama policy, in other matters as well.
This is the new world that no nation can commit so much wrongdoings.
US has been acting as a neo-Hitler these days with the awful Obama by oppressing general human rights freedom of many people around the world, by spying on them in addition to hacking and by committing massive rules breaking as a big thug tyrant around the world.
US is not a free country any more nor a nation for freedom people, as US becomes a very bad and evil country.
US is a very fragile, weak, depressed and wrong country and Obama is the evil.
There must be no more breaking world rules from US again in these new times of the new world.
The world cannot move on, until US must be learning the lesson, that global people are required to manage the essential direction by conducting the responsibilities required to engage in the utmost needed worldwide policies to oversee US wrongs.
Obama is a very bad sinner and wrong doing.
Obama entitles nothing but be checked as evil villain wrong doer TO BE CHECKED and nailed down--and THAT IS very bad US.
US IS VERY BAD EMPIRE NOW.
AS A VERY BAD AND ROTTEN EMPIRE, Obama does not know what the lives of people who are not bad are like, by standing in the way of people to play foul all the time.
Obama has poor taste as the wrongful man on earth from US.
Wrong forum mate, this forum topic is based towards a hypothetical conflict between the TNI and the ADF, i'm sure theres another topic where this would be more relevant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 5 hr Hatti_Hollerand 19,307
theonlythingobamath 16 hr dumbasses 1
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 22 hr Princess Hey 5,802
keep taste of the danforth greek Thu F UK OFF STEVE 16
Dating people who are half your age? (Jan '14) Wed Peter Smith 3
Earn Money Walking Wed Pierre 1
Top Ten Sexiest Women Of All Time ! (Mar '13) Wed Bubba 106
More from around the web