War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix

Jan 27, 2011 Full story: www.topix.com 4,602

POLL: Indo totally destroy Aussies * Indo wins after a struggle * Aussie mgd to defend itself * Aussie surrender without fight....

Full Story
Indocorruptiones ia

Collingwood, Canada

#3612 Jul 26, 2013
Of course Australia...duuh!

Indonesia let go Timor....good indication that they cant take care their own islands.

Next will be Sumatera. Javanese stole their resources and the profit isnt well-distributed.

I hate Javanese. What a bunch of crooks.

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3614 Jul 26, 2013
The Lawyers.
No-Scope-360

Perth, Australia

#3616 Jul 26, 2013
Java Script wrote:
<quoted text>you talk nonsense
Indonesia has 15th rank in military power, while Autralia in 23 without any planing
If invasion is being planned, indonesia still more powerfull than australia
Indonesia has one of the largest populations in the world, so of course they are going go to need a large military. Even the Indonesian government thinks your wrong, the Indonesian government has stated that Indonesia should aim to be more powerful than Australia. The only advantage that Indonesia has over Australia is numbers, the Australian Defence Force is still the most advanced military in the indo-pacific region and indonesia know it.
Ask yourself this, if one man was locked in a room with 40 houses cats, and another was locked in a room with 4 tigers, who would die first?
No-Scope-360

Perth, Australia

#3618 Jul 26, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>The Indonesian president did not just mention Australia , he said Indonesia should strive to outgun all of its neighbors in the region .
oh sorry, not only does Australia has better guns than Indonesia, but some Indonesia other neighbors do as well.
DJ Khaled

Collingwood, Canada

#3619 Jul 26, 2013
Indonesia is a nonsense country..:(
Jenna

East Northport, NY

#3620 Jul 26, 2013
I'm sorry I know this has nothing to do with the topic, but..this is a quick and easy way to get rid of scabies! I found this article and it really helped me..they were gone overnight!:)

http://voices.yahoo.com/how-rid-scabies-11879...
No-Scope-360

Perth, Australia

#3621 Jul 26, 2013
Jenna wrote:
I'm sorry I know this has nothing to do with the topic, but..this is a quick and easy way to get rid of scabies! I found this article and it really helped me..they were gone overnight!:)
http://voices.yahoo.com/how-rid-scabies-11879...
The Indonesians on this forum will appreciate this, although i'm fairly sure scabies aren't the only things crawling inside them.
No-Scope-360

Perth, Australia

#3622 Jul 27, 2013
A common trend I am noticing on this forum is that the pro-Indonesia forum users seem to think that Indonesia would use it's entire military against Australia. If Indonesia invaded Australia, the only possible scenario, a majority of Indonesia's 450,000 troops would remain in Indonesia to defend against Australian allies, so a rough estimate is that 100,000 - 150,000 troops would try and take Australia. Now, those 150,000 troops have to be spread all around Australia and the sheer distance between Australian cities would make an overnight invasion impossible, and a majority of Indonesia jets,(30 F-16s) are inferior to Australia's 110 F-18 variants, making air superiority impossible for Indonesia. the east coast of Australia is covered in air and naval bases as is the north. US marines and Bomber squadrons also frequently rotate out of Northern Australia. Perth is home to the SASR headquarters and a massive naval fleet. Then there's ANZUS,America would defend Australia, no question, as would NATO. Russian relations with Indonesia have deteriorated after the collapse of the soviet union, so Russia isn't going to be involved, while China may get only get involved democratically if the US tries to occupy Indonesia for to long.
What you Indonesians have to realize is that a war between Indo and Aus would be a replay of the Gulf War, Indonesia invaded, UN coalition interferes, Indonesia gets no back up and is crippled.

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3623 Jul 27, 2013
No-Scope-360 wrote:
A common trend I am noticing on this forum is that the pro-Indonesia forum users seem to think that Indonesia would use it's entire military against Australia. If Indonesia invaded Australia, the only possible scenario, a majority of Indonesia's 450,000 troops would remain in Indonesia to defend against Australian allies, so a rough estimate is that 100,000 - 150,000 troops would try and take Australia. Now, those 150,000 troops have to be spread all around Australia and the sheer distance between Australian cities would make an overnight invasion impossible, and a majority of Indonesia jets,(30 F-16s) are inferior to Australia's 110 F-18 variants, making air superiority impossible for Indonesia. the east coast of Australia is covered in air and naval bases as is the north. US marines and Bomber squadrons also frequently rotate out of Northern Australia. Perth is home to the SASR headquarters and a massive naval fleet. Then there's ANZUS,America would defend Australia, no question, as would NATO. Russian relations with Indonesia have deteriorated after the collapse of the soviet union, so Russia isn't going to be involved, while China may get only get involved democratically if the US tries to occupy Indonesia for to long.
What you Indonesians have to realize is that a war between Indo and Aus would be a replay of the Gulf War, Indonesia invaded, UN coalition interferes, Indonesia gets no back up and is crippled.
In your overzealous comment, you forgot to factor in dense tropical jungle, that defeated even the mightiest U.S.A in Vietnam
No-Scope-360

Perth, Australia

#3624 Jul 27, 2013
BRUTE-CCK wrote:
<quoted text>
In your overzealous comment, you forgot to factor in dense tropical jungle, that defeated even the mightiest U.S.A in Vietnam
The US pulled out of Vietnam of political reasons and opposition to the war, The US had won every major land battle against the NVA and advances in Technology mean that there will never be a repeat of Vietnam. UAV's and thermal imaging allows soldiers to detect enemies hidden inside thick jungle.

Level 1

Location hidden

#3625 Jul 27, 2013
No-Scope-360 wrote:
<quoted text>
The US pulled out of Vietnam of political reasons and opposition to the war, The US had won every major land battle against the NVA and advances in Technology mean that there will never be a repeat of Vietnam. UAV's and thermal imaging allows soldiers to detect enemies hidden inside thick jungle.
The world opined USA achieve little with most advanced budget and military in Vietnam, therefore they lost it.

Thermal imaging still can't detect enemies few meters underground. War in Afghanistan is most recent example.
No-Scope-360

Perth, Australia

#3628 Jul 27, 2013
Truth wrote:
Indonesias best jet is the Russian sukohoi jet not the American F16 . Since Australia only realize on it air force like Israel the only thing Indonesia has to do is deploy its S300 missiles around the country and Australia will be flying scared .
You do realize that Indonesia currently only operates 12 sukhoi jets, 5 of which arn't even armed, compared to Australia's 120 F-18's and the superior combat training of RAAF pilots, the sukhoi jets, while better than F-18's, don't stand a chance. As for the S300 missiles, Australia is obtaining electronic warfare variants of the F-18 and F-35 stealth fighters, both of which can handle the S300.
And thanks for comparing our air force to the Israeli air force, the Israeli's are arguably the best fighter jet pilots in the world.
No-Scope-360

Perth, Australia

#3629 Jul 27, 2013
BRUTE-CCK wrote:
<quoted text>
The world opined USA achieve little with most advanced budget and military in Vietnam, therefore they lost it.
Thermal imaging still can't detect enemies few meters underground. War in Afghanistan is most recent example.
All technology has its flaws, but do yourself a favour, go on live leaks and watch the AH-64 Apache gun cams and picture yourself in the place of the insurgents, then come back explaining how ineffective thermal imaging is.
ausiesbumbum

Jakarta, Indonesia

#3630 Jul 27, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
Hahahha shitty ass 3rd worlders thinking they can win a war still oh man you people are delusional Australia would blow you chimps back into the Dark ages end of story
ah, don't forget, how smart are chimpanzees compared to pigs, but then, pigs are even smarter than kangaroos... LOL end of story!...:D

Level 1

Location hidden

#3631 Jul 27, 2013
No-Scope-360 wrote:
<quoted text>
All technology has its flaws, but do yourself a favour, go on live leaks and watch the AH-64 Apache gun cams and picture yourself in the place of the insurgents, then come back explaining how ineffective thermal imaging is.
I've seen those, I wasnt talking bout Apache's FLIR against insurgents in open field. I was talking bout guerrilla warfare, underground tunnels/bunker network that defeated superpowers like USA in Vietnam and Russia in Afghan. Point is, low-tech win sometimes, big time.

Level 1

Location hidden

#3633 Jul 27, 2013
No-Scope-360 wrote:
<quoted text>
Further, equipments like Apache has little strategic value against modern armies with MANPADs. Indonesia has Mistral, QW-1 Vanguard, etc.. More like sitting duck to me
No-Scope-360

Perth, Australia

#3634 Jul 27, 2013
BRUTE-CCK wrote:
<quoted text>
Further, equipments like Apache has little strategic value against modern armies with MANPADs. Indonesia has Mistral, QW-1 Vanguard, etc.. More like sitting duck to me
Funny you say that, considering Indonesia is seeking to order Apache helicopters. dumbass.
No-Scope-360

Perth, Australia

#3635 Jul 27, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>You mean Israel claims to have the best pilots in the world by bombing Palestinians that have no weapons to defend themselves except Chinese celebrating firecrackers ? Not cool !
The Palestinians started firing artillery at Israel, so the Israeli air force retaliated. If East Timor started shelling Jakarta you would want to bomb them back. Your a complete idiot and if Indonesia is so great get the fuck out of England and move back there before the Indo government provokes the Australian Military.
Indo Army Glory

United States

#3636 Jul 27, 2013
Ada Berani wrote:
I HATE INDONESIA!!!
I hate this goddamn stupid "third-world" country. I hate the lame government ruled by old moron people. I hate the stupid eastern culture that's going on in this country. I hate their hypocrisy about everything. I hate their idiotic electric company.
I hate their policies, monopoly, and their inconsistencies about everything they do (or what they told you they would do). I hate the fact that this country is POOR, and so their people are also POOR, poor in knowledge, poor in resources, both human and nature.
I hate the fact that everything is so god damn expensive down here, and don't tell me about the low-life-cost here. There's nothing cheap here for people like me. I hate their economical so-called-growth. I hate rupiah. I hate their internet connection that's so slow and weak and terribly expensive too. I hate that I was born in Indonesia.
i never wish to born here :(
Loe main di kotak saran aja sana !!!:@

Level 1

Location hidden

#3637 Jul 27, 2013
No-Scope-360 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you say that, considering Indonesia is seeking to order Apache helicopters. dumbass.
Considering.. yes, well Apache trumps insurgents, aborigines, talibans, etc. Thats what they're good at

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lottery language. 35 min EASY AS PIE 13
Speaking in Tongues 40 min Spotted Girl 37
Pit Bulls Should B Banned 47 min squeezers 7
What do you SEE? 2 hr Ricky F 401
Word association game (Sep '12) 4 hr Terrible_Herbst 912
Post anything using the Letter M! (Aug '12) 6 hr squeezers 369
Have You Ever Been Shadow Banned?... (Aug '11) 20 hr Bree_Z 273
More from around the web