War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will ...

War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix

There are 4601 comments on the www.topix.com story from Jan 27, 2011, titled War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix. In it, www.topix.com reports that:

POLL: Indo totally destroy Aussies * Indo wins after a struggle * Aussie mgd to defend itself * Aussie surrender without fight....

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.com.

Phillip_SAS

Perth, Australia

#3040 May 25, 2013
dimas wrote:
<quoted text>
Indon stole Malay island Sumatra and Borneo, besides Indon is not really muslim, they're more kejawen
Over half the population of indo is muslim. Malaysia did not steal the islands, they probably occupied them during the mala-indo war.
dimas

Kuching, Malaysia

#3041 May 25, 2013
Phillip_SAS wrote:
<quoted text>
Over half the population of indo is muslim. Malaysia did not steal the islands, they probably occupied them during the mala-indo war.
they fooled the inhabitants of the islands into choosing union with indon than Malaysia by telling false tales about Malaysia being doomed forever by British colonization, they bribed these people with foods and told them false stories about how the indigenous people in Malaysia are going to be cleansed by the colonizers to make way for the Chinese and British. And this 'Malaysia is British puppet thing' that started the conflict in the first place. But when they united with the indon force, the Malays sultanates were immediately abolished by the Javanese government, while their own sultanate (Jogja) is allowed to exist and rule the land without election, fearing that Indonesia would be ruled by the much stronger Malays. The reason why Acheh wanted independence is for this very deception. Then the javannese government further subdued Malay lands by 'transmigrating' Javanese people all across Malay land. Now if you go to Sumatra provinces, Javanese make up the majority.

Well you know there's sunni, Shiite muslims right? well in indon the muslim has another sect called as 'kejawen', its a mix between muslim and their hindu past, but its certainly not what Islam should be like. they drink arak, they hire stripper in wedding, indian music called dangdut along with the stripper are played in the occasion, then the giving of 'sesajen'(giving food to deities) is part of Javanese religion too.
Truth

UK

#3042 May 25, 2013
dimas wrote:
<quoted text>
they fooled the inhabitants of the islands into choosing union with indon than Malaysia by telling false tales about Malaysia being doomed forever by British colonization, they bribed these people with foods and told them false stories about how the indigenous people in Malaysia are going to be cleansed by the colonizers to make way for the Chinese and British. And this 'Malaysia is British puppet thing' that started the conflict in the first place. But when they united with the indon force, the Malays sultanates were immediately abolished by the Javanese government, while their own sultanate (Jogja) is allowed to exist and rule the land without election, fearing that Indonesia would be ruled by the much stronger Malays. The reason why Acheh wanted independence is for this very deception. Then the javannese government further subdued Malay lands by 'transmigrating' Javanese people all across Malay land. Now if you go to Sumatra provinces, Javanese make up the majority.
Well you know there's sunni, Shiite muslims right? well in indon the muslim has another sect called as 'kejawen', its a mix between muslim and their hindu past, but its certainly not what Islam should be like. they drink arak, they hire stripper in wedding, indian music called dangdut along with the stripper are played in the occasion, then the giving of 'sesajen'(giving food to deities) is part of Javanese religion too.
you mean what's going on in Bali
mansyur s

United States

#3043 May 25, 2013
remember! war indo vs aussy.... not islam vs cristian. is there any revality in who are go to heaven? what about comunist? stop this convertation !
Phillip_SAS

Perth, Australia

#3044 May 26, 2013
mansyur s wrote:
remember! war indo vs aussy.... not islam vs cristian. is there any revality in who are go to heaven? what about comunist? stop this convertation !
I agree, the topic has got side tracked.
Back onto the topic of whether who would win between Australia and Indonesia, I've given it some thought and Indonesia would probably win. Our soliders (Australian) are among the most elite and lethal warriors on the planet and the ozzie soliders are almost impossible to break mentally, but despite how well trained the ozzie military is, the Indonesian military is almost 10 times the size. Although the australian military would still win in skirmishes and low-indensity battles, the Indonesians would have the advantage in large-scale battles. The Australian government has made many mistakes in regards to defence, the most recent being the retirement of the F-111 and the order of the F-35's, which has forced the Australian defence force to cut personell from an already under sized force. The indonesian army however, has been growing over the past decade and Australia is only now beginning to catch up, but most of the plans involve air force equipment rather than actual army hardware. No one can deny that australian soliders would inflict heavy casualties on Indonesia, but at the moment, the only way Australia could fend off a large-scale assault from indonesia would be from external support, aka America.
Prince of JAVA

Jakarta, Indonesia

#3045 May 26, 2013
ordinary indonesia wrote:
<quoted text>
Iya terus kamu punya nenek moyang bukan dari Indonesia ??? unless of course you are Chinese Malaysian or Tambi Malaysian ... come on you are throwing shit to your own face ...
jawa itu babunya...keluar negeri jadi babu...pulang jawa jadi berlevel kaya dan berstatus brukakakakka wakakakakikiki huhuhu
jawa paling suka tai berlendir! FAKTA! lu jawa kan??? mana mulut lu?? nih tai berlendir! TELEN!
transmigrasi = jawanisasi; hanya ras jawa taik yg di bela untuk masuk wilayah wilayah non jawa!FAKTA!
jawa itu paling NAJIS!!! tukang makan taik! haram jadah! semua jawa maling! semua jawa maling uang rakyat(korupsi)!
jawa itu serupa anjing berkepala babi yg ngok ngok nonstop...ngok ngok...ngok...ngok x 1000000000000000000 kali
6285267801001 kalo mau debat dan kalo loe jawa jawa ada titit! kalau gak ada titit masuk ke pantat mak lu lagi sana jangan lupa potong titit kasih makan babi tu titit! operasi bikin memek lalu jual diri daftar di indramayu jadi perek!!!

Gua hajar semua thread jawa karena kejantanan gua !!! invinsible ! PERKASA ! unTouchable! anjing betina jawa jawa semuanya nungging sini gua sodok pake stik billiard! lu jawa jawa harap melongok dengan dongok terkagum kagum ok ok ok???
yg barusan telpon gua....besok gua block nomor telponnye dan gua sudah forward nomor telpon ke voice mail supaya gak ganggu tidur gua....lu liat gua PINTAR YAAAA!!!! makanye otak lu di pake jangan di campur comberan taik truk tinja !!!!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#3047 May 26, 2013
Phillip_SAS wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, the topic has got side tracked.
Back onto the topic of whether who would win between Australia and Indonesia, I've given it some thought and Indonesia would probably win. Our soliders (Australian) are among the most elite and lethal warriors on the planet and the ozzie soliders are almost impossible to break mentally, but despite how well trained the ozzie military is, the Indonesian military is almost 10 times the size. Although the australian military would still win in skirmishes and low-indensity battles, the Indonesians would have the advantage in large-scale battles. The Australian government has made many mistakes in regards to defence, the most recent being the retirement of the F-111 and the order of the F-35's, which has forced the Australian defence force to cut personell from an already under sized force. The indonesian army however, has been growing over the past decade and Australia is only now beginning to catch up, but most of the plans involve air force equipment rather than actual army hardware. No one can deny that australian soliders would inflict heavy casualties on Indonesia, but at the moment, the only way Australia could fend off a large-scale assault from indonesia would be from external support, aka America.
hmm... i see now the reason you joined the FPDA
coz if the war happen only between these two countries, australia maybe has the most severed casualties as you said above.

thats why we Indonesian have to modernized our arsenals, coz no one knew when the war is going to happen. if the war happened, we indonesian should defend ourself from FPDA surrounded us.
Truth

UK

#3048 May 26, 2013
Tony Abbott says his first overseas trip as prime minister would be to Indonesia and he would have a "foreign policy that's focused on Jakarta".
What kind of Indonesia would he encounter? First, a rising power with a rising self-confidence, secure in the belief that it is destined to be a top 10 global economic power in a little over a decade.
Morning Coffe

Henderson, NV

#3049 May 26, 2013
Phillip_SAS wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, the topic has got side tracked.
Back onto the topic of whether who would win between Australia and Indonesia, I've given it some thought and Indonesia would probably win. Our soliders (Australian) are among the most elite and lethal warriors on the planet and the ozzie soliders are almost impossible to break mentally, but despite how well trained the ozzie military is, the Indonesian military is almost 10 times the size. Although the australian military would still win in skirmishes and low-indensity battles, the Indonesians would have the advantage in large-scale battles. The Australian government has made many mistakes in regards to defence, the most recent being the retirement of the F-111 and the order of the F-35's, which has forced the Australian defence force to cut personell from an already under sized force. The indonesian army however, has been growing over the past decade and Australia is only now beginning to catch up, but most of the plans involve air force equipment rather than actual army hardware. No one can deny that australian soliders would inflict heavy casualties on Indonesia, but at the moment, the only way Australia could fend off a large-scale assault from indonesia would be from external support, aka America.
Do you realized that if you at war with Indonesia, you are not only dealing with the army. But the people of Indonesia will also participate war.
Morning Coffe

Henderson, NV

#3050 May 26, 2013
And maybe our civilians have ever fought with Your soldiers in Afghanistan, as we and your intelligent know there are many Indonesian volunteers involved in this war joining Al Qaeda.
Morning Coffe

Bluru Kidul, Indonesia

#3051 May 26, 2013
And it is funny, according to the Indonesian mujahid in Afghanistan they are trained by CIA....
Phillip_SAS

Perth, Australia

#3052 May 27, 2013
Morning Coffe wrote:
And it is funny, according to the Indonesian mujahid in Afghanistan they are trained by CIA....
Its true. The CIA supplied arms and trained the Taliban and Al Qaeda during the soviet invasion of afghanistan, there are even rumors that the CIA even trained Osama Bin Laden directly.
The CIA trained the future terrorists to fight the russian, after all, the soviets trained the North Koreans and Veitnamese soliders during the Korean and Vietnam wars, so the USA saw it has payback in a sense. What the CIA didn't realise is that the muslim groups they were training had a deep hatred for America after the US started providing support to Israel, which had previously been palestine, but the jewish kicked the islamic groups out of palestine and claimed it after palestine attacked Isreal after the UN spilt the country. So the Al Qaeda decides to attak America (9/11) and the US military is in the middle east today fighting an enemy they created.
Phillip_SAS

Perth, Australia

#3053 May 27, 2013
Morning Coffe wrote:
And maybe our civilians have ever fought with Your soldiers in Afghanistan, as we and your intelligent know there are many Indonesian volunteers involved in this war joining Al Qaeda.
Theres no doubt someone from Indonesia has fought in the global war on terror, whether through the Australian military or the Al Qaeda. As for Indonesian's joining the terrorist group, the Indonesian government has adopted a tough anti-terrorism stance. If you don't mind me asking, what point are you making by stating there are indonesian volunteers to the Al Qaeda, if anything isn't that a reason for the Australian military to get involved with Indonesia, while it may techinically be the Australian and Indonesian military working together to eliminate AL Qaeda agents, I fail to see your point.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#3054 May 27, 2013
Phillip_SAS wrote:
<quoted text>
but the jewish kicked the islamic groups out of palestine and claimed it after palestine attacked Isreal after the UN spilt the country.
correction
they were cheated. before the existence of israel in the world, none of jewish kicked out from palestine. they live happily side by side. good behaviour served to all jewish in palestine after years was replied to palestinian with cheat.

and the islamic groups you said above, it should be mentioned as a nation. because the true owner of israel land now is palestinian (note: we can't use the content of Holy book to justified the claim of palestinian land as jewish promise land in this discussion)
amesh

Jakarta, Indonesia

#3055 May 27, 2013
what Indonesia need to do is to educate its people so that its up to Australian standard. I think it's a shame that Indonesia is very close to Australia and yet nobody in Indonesia knows that. What i'm trying to say is, English should be made compulsory in school therefore when Australian companies move here, they won't be forced to employ expats. The most important thing for learning English is by speaking English our maids can have Australia as a choice. In Australia maids and drivers are expensive, so why not send our workers there if its up to standard instead of sending them to Malaysia or Saudi Arabia? Sure there will be minimum wage and all but Indonesian workers will still be cheaper. But converted to rupiah, even a big mac there can buy 5 big macs here. We're basically sitting on a goldmine. 15% of Indonesians live below 1 dollar a day, these people have no jobs, it would have been better if we give them the know how in their school days.

The problem today in Indonesia is people refuse to learn English because it's not 'nationalistic' or 'not important,' but what it does is limit their choice in job opportunity. Why don't we realize our shortcoming (low skilled labour abundance) and polish them a bit and let them choose for themselves.

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3056 May 27, 2013
amesh wrote:
what Indonesia need to do is to educate its people so that its up to Australian standard. I think it's a shame that Indonesia is very close to Australia and yet nobody in Indonesia knows that. What i'm trying to say is, English should be made compulsory in school therefore when Australian companies move here, they won't be forced to employ expats. The most important thing for learning English is by speaking English our maids can have Australia as a choice. In Australia maids and drivers are expensive, so why not send our workers there if its up to standard instead of sending them to Malaysia or Saudi Arabia? Sure there will be minimum wage and all but Indonesian workers will still be cheaper. But converted to rupiah, even a big mac there can buy 5 big macs here. We're basically sitting on a goldmine. 15% of Indonesians live below 1 dollar a day, these people have no jobs, it would have been better if we give them the know how in their school days.

The problem today in Indonesia is people refuse to learn English because it's not 'nationalistic' or 'not important,' but what it does is limit their choice in job opportunity. Why don't we realize our shortcoming (low skilled labour abundance) and polish them a bit and let them choose for themselves.
Good point
Phillip_SAS

Perth, Australia

#3057 May 27, 2013
amesh wrote:
what Indonesia need to do is to educate its people so that its up to Australian standard. I think it's a shame that Indonesia is very close to Australia and yet nobody in Indonesia knows that. What i'm trying to say is, English should be made compulsory in school therefore when Australian companies move here, they won't be forced to employ expats. The most important thing for learning English is by speaking English our maids can have Australia as a choice. In Australia maids and drivers are expensive, so why not send our workers there if its up to standard instead of sending them to Malaysia or Saudi Arabia? Sure there will be minimum wage and all but Indonesian workers will still be cheaper. But converted to rupiah, even a big mac there can buy 5 big macs here. We're basically sitting on a goldmine. 15% of Indonesians live below 1 dollar a day, these people have no jobs, it would have been better if we give them the know how in their school days.
The problem today in Indonesia is people refuse to learn English because it's not 'nationalistic' or 'not important,' but what it does is limit their choice in job opportunity. Why don't we realize our shortcoming (low skilled labour abundance) and polish them a bit and let them choose for themselves.
I conpletely agree with you, English should be taught in Indonesia, but in Australia there needs to be re-education also. The Australia education system needs to make a second language compulsory throughout the entire school years of children. Education is the biggest barrier between Indonesia and Australia, both of the nations children should be encourged to interact with each other, Australia and Indonesia have the potenial to become not only regional super powers, but even world super powers if enough interaction if made between Indonesia and Australia, both domestically and military colaboration. Hostilities between Indonesia and Australia have mostly ended, the retirement of the F-111 in the RAAF is prove of this, considering the RAAF trained some F-111 pilots for the scenerio in which a nuclear bomb had to be dropped on Jakarta.
amesh

Jakarta, Indonesia

#3058 May 27, 2013
Phillip_SAS wrote:
<quoted text>
I conpletely agree with you, English should be taught in Indonesia, but in Australia there needs to be re-education also. The Australia education system needs to make a second language compulsory throughout the entire school years of children. Education is the biggest barrier between Indonesia and Australia, both of the nations children should be encourged to interact with each other, Australia and Indonesia have the potenial to become not only regional super powers, but even world super powers if enough interaction if made between Indonesia and Australia, both domestically and military colaboration. Hostilities between Indonesia and Australia have mostly ended, the retirement of the F-111 in the RAAF is prove of this, considering the RAAF trained some F-111 pilots for the scenerio in which a nuclear bomb had to be dropped on Jakarta.
Wait. Australia have nuclear bomb?

That's what i'd love to see too, all this time Indonesia is quite close with Malaysia and Singapore so why not Australia?

Then I came up with this language barrier thing and its probably cultural too

such as I know the exchange of students between Indonesian and Malaysian, especially near the border, but I never heard of Australian Indonesian exchange because if an Indonesian student goes to Australia he/she will be totally overwhelmed by the 'difference'. Malaysia, despite the 10000 GDP per capita difference is still 'in the same boat,' but Australia is already like different planet. Well, at least it's to me, I went to Australian high school for one year, and the difference is so real it takes time to get used to.

The fact that the college tuition fee in Australia is off the chart is also one of the factors why young Indonesians overlook Australia. I think it's justifiable for them to charge the fees seeing that 4 (?) of Australian unis are in big 100 in the world and Indonesia none but the exchange rate is truly what's killing the interest. What should be done is for these institutions to open a branch here like Monash did in Malaysia. I'll bet the student enrolment will be higher than those in Malaysia, seeing the rising upper middle income and elite classes of Indonesians.

For now though I already see the effort on the Australian part. I'm looking through scholarship for my son and the Endeavour scholarship that allocated some of the benefits to 200 select Indonesian students are a welcome effort. Bad thing is 'community service' isn't really a norm to Indonesian youngsters, that might be a problem for applying this kind of scholarship for my son lol
Phillip_SAS

Perth, Australia

#3059 May 27, 2013
No Australia doesn't have nuclear weapons, but has expressed interest in them in the past, but nowdays Australia is one of the biggest anti-nuke nations in the world, although there may still be a small number of chemical weapons imported during World War II in storage.

Australian school fees are high I admit, but generally its because the massive mining boom has added so much money to the Australian economy that the Australian government has had to inflate the cost of pretty much everything so the OZ dollar doesn't become worthless. I wish your son the best and I hope he manages to obtain a scholarship
JavaCoffe

Bluru Kidul, Indonesia

#3060 May 27, 2013
amesh wrote:
what Indonesia need to do is to educate its people so that its up to Australian standard. I think it's a shame that Indonesia is very close to Australia and yet nobody in Indonesia knows that. What i'm trying to say is, English should be made compulsory in school therefore when Australian companies move here, they won't be forced to employ expats. The most important thing for learning English is by speaking English our maids can have Australia as a choice. In Australia maids and drivers are expensive, so why not send our workers there if its up to standard instead of sending them to Malaysia or Saudi Arabia? Sure there will be minimum wage and all but Indonesian workers will still be cheaper. But converted to rupiah, even a big mac there can buy 5 big macs here. We're basically sitting on a goldmine. 15% of Indonesians live below 1 dollar a day, these people have no jobs, it would have been better if we give them the know how in their school days.
The problem today in Indonesia is people refuse to learn English because it's not 'nationalistic' or 'not important,' but what it does is limit their choice in job opportunity. Why don't we realize our shortcoming (low skilled labour abundance) and polish them a bit and let them choose for themselves.
You are wrong, Indonesians would love Ozz if they could speak Indonesian.
And Indonesians from politician to common people don't lik Ozz, because Ozz always judging,under estimate, dictate, always paying all accomodation when invite indonesians as if we are poor people,...yes tipycal white people...it means it is all about about how you treat us.
One more think...about Australian cattle export to Indonesia. You accused we are cruelly treated livestock in slaughterhouses, and suddenly you stop to export it. Actually it's happened in one or two slaughtershouse not all and out of goft controll.
And...in a reply Indonesian Goft also stop Import cattle from australia that fullfil only 10% of Indonesian need yearly.
New Zealand, Canada, Mexico, Uruguay, Ireland and Brazil are ready to supply livestock and livestock products to Indonesia.
Now..as a result you lost more than 500 milllion dolars. your farmers in northern territory, westrn australia are collaps.
And some Indonesian investor lost his money coz have sent 700,000 dollars to pay cattle but no one already sent to indonesia.

Actually what we need just talking about the problem, discussing it to solve the problem.
And respecting each others is the main point...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 16 min -Sprocket- 4,319
Please everyone read this especially black people 17 hr Not really 8
Word association game (Sep '12) 18 hr Calisportsgirl 1,584
Gay Guys SC 19 hr Runingboi 32
Frustrated, cannot breath because of bullying, ... 22 hr Have faith in God 11
How many girls like deepthroating and swallowing. Wed North Mountain 5
need a new puppy. small breed... lap dog femal... Wed ash 1
More from around the web