War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will ...

War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix

There are 4601 comments on the www.topix.com story from Jan 27, 2011, titled War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix. In it, www.topix.com reports that:

POLL: Indo totally destroy Aussies * Indo wins after a struggle * Aussie mgd to defend itself * Aussie surrender without fight....

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.com.

allahku Cabul

Indonesia

#2609 May 6, 2013
pindad wrote:
owh what about dutch military action 48 and 49? the indonesian army fight them very hard. look at jogya ambush, solo, ambarawa, and surabaya batle with britain. are u read those article or not? dont speak with empty brain. indo stupid? we can produce airplane. you just produce shit every day ha ha ha this just for maloners not aussy...
stupid monkey, you guys don't produce airplane..

the core engine still from europe, you guys even can't produce turbofan!!

what you guys do is, assemble..

native indon only great boasting a shit! and twist a fact!!

stupid monkey native indon retarded
indon stressssss

Asia/Pacific Region

#2610 May 6, 2013
pindad wrote:
owh what about dutch military action 48 and 49? the indonesian army fight them very hard. look at jogya ambush, solo, ambarawa, and surabaya batle with britain. are u read those article or not? dont speak with empty brain. indo stupid? we can produce airplane. you just produce shit every day ha ha ha this just for maloners not aussy...
the only reason the british retreated during the battle of surabaya is that they ran out of bullets to shot at you monkeys. Get your fact right you filthy monkeys
pindad

United States

#2611 May 6, 2013
you guys have little knowlage about that war. 2 high ranking (general) was killed in action in surabaya. 2000 british killed. btw CN235 aircraft was designed by mr bj habibi and spain tecnisian. their work together in a team. even boeing are not produce enggine and avionic by them self... lern moore dickhead!!!
SVERDLOV

Asia/Pacific Region

#2613 May 6, 2013
Dul Somad

Surabaya, Indonesia

#2615 May 6, 2013
remember alice spring 1963? what did u do? NOTHING!...or.....P-U-S-S-Y?
tentera dirogol malonte

United States

#2616 May 6, 2013
indonesia vs aussie ,malingsial pemain cadangan
tentera dirogol malonte

United States

#2617 May 6, 2013
malingsial : i'm australia hooker, call me
Bejokz

United States

#2618 May 6, 2013
sunda stressssss wrote:
<quoted text>lear english you filthy monkey. Nobody speaks your stupis ass monkey language here
ora urusan, nek ngantemi malon ra prlu nganggo bhsa inggris. Cukup bogem mentah ae sing mabur.
SAS

Adelaide, Australia

#2619 May 6, 2013
A handful of SAS soldiers made the Indo army piss themselves. No contest

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2620 May 6, 2013
war between Indonesia vs Ausy or Malay will not happen in the future because Ausy and Malay is affraid to Indonesia, because they only has one chance to attack Indonesia if they bring NATO, cause if not they will lose.
Dynamo

Adelaide, Australia

#2621 May 6, 2013
indonesian ranger wrote:
war between Indonesia vs Ausy or Malay will not happen in the future because Ausy and Malay is affraid to Indonesia, because they only has one chance to attack Indonesia if they bring NATO, cause if not they will lose.
It wont happen because Indonesia has nothing Australia wants and there arent enough fishing boats in Indonesia for them to invade
greg

Australia

#2622 May 6, 2013
SAS wrote:
A handful of SAS soldiers made the Indo army piss themselves. No contest
fact is usa has crippled our own independent industries.us companies bought out many australian ones thereby making us dependent on the us. Yet in the 1940s we built our own planes, the uk helped us in that,now no more, all w e do is buy us, wake up indonesia builds its own guns, and is learning plane making through partnerships with spain and is now courting good relations with russia- to obvioulsy gain some of there knowledges.

Location hidden

#2623 May 6, 2013
if indonesia want to attack so do not need boat to invade Ausy, just by sukhoi is enough to attack, remember pitch black, hahaha
Dynamo

Adelaide, Australia

#2624 May 6, 2013
indonesian ranger wrote:
if indonesia want to attack so do not need boat to invade Ausy, just by sukhoi is enough to attack, remember pitch black, hahaha
What does a training exercise have to do with anything?

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2625 May 6, 2013
Interesting...

Location hidden

#2626 May 6, 2013
its just a training/excercise, but it have a good result for sukhoi that showed if sukhoi is superior than hornet,..
I love my country

Yogyakarta, Indonesia

#2627 May 6, 2013
I have no knowledge about military. But i think its easy to defeat australia.
Dynamo

Adelaide, Australia

#2628 May 6, 2013
indonesian ranger wrote:
its just a training/excercise, but it have a good result for sukhoi that showed if sukhoi is superior than hornet,..
It takes more than a few planes to win a war. Australia is a big country
I love my country

Yogyakarta, Indonesia

#2629 May 6, 2013
Dynamo wrote:
<quoted text>It takes more than a few planes to win a war. Australia is a big country
I think australia is not a big country. But a large country. hehehe
Melon

Indonesia

#2630 May 6, 2013
SUSIALO BANGANG YUDOBODO wrote:
MaT INDON SUKA BRMIMPI .. HANYA DLM MIMPI SAJA MAT INDON BOLEH MAJU..hAHAHAHA
Hidup itu berawal dari mimpi gan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 5 hr Sharlene45 4,693
Word association game (Sep '12) 12 hr -Cowardly Lion- 1,723
Another Day: No White Male Privilege 13 hr Hippyboy4 9
noah hutchenson: your mother's evil must be exp... 13 hr Anonymous mommy 4
Cowards who hide behind their technology, creep... 15 hr Techno Fly 4
Gay Guys SC 15 hr Sal 147
I wanna be a Christian and A Gay ! (Dec '12) 19 hr SweetImp 10
More from around the web