War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix

There are 20 comments on the Jan 27, 2011, www.topix.com story titled War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix. In it, www.topix.com reports that:

POLL: Indo totally destroy Aussies * Indo wins after a struggle * Aussie mgd to defend itself * Aussie surrender without fight....

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.com.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2582 May 3, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Was the article made by America or Australia Lol!
That's just stupid
allahku Cabul

Pontianak, Indonesia

#2584 May 4, 2013
pindad wrote:
i think australian didnot want to discus about babu,poor country or stupid. its very rare... all they disscusing about military base on this topix. and suddenly you r show up and whoaaa you are malon for sure he he dickhead!!!
malay, malay, malay.. that's all you got?

monkey
Alex

United States

#2587 May 4, 2013
allahku Cabul wrote:
<quoted text>
malay, malay, malay.. that's all you got?
monkey
Hai China pig are you still worshipped your budha statue with penis head???
hret

Melbourne, Australia

#2588 May 4, 2013
Bejo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes ozz, sing, m'sia more modern than TNI,... Indonesia is weak poor and stupid country. And you can beat Indonesia easily... I hope you you will always thinking like that.
as it stands now malaysia has better armed forces than indonesai and australia because they have both russian and us jets.
hret

Melbourne, Australia

#2590 May 4, 2013
wongstrees wrote:
One things for sure
indonesian people loves war,
give them a chance and they will,
oh what ajoke, the only people who love war are the muslim arabs, africans and the united states who are always fighting over something.
sunda stressssss

Asia/Pacific Region

#2591 May 4, 2013
Indon loves war? You degenerates will say anything to cover your shame. Deep down inside you are all ashamed that until this day you still sending millions of your people to be BABU! You are pathetic.
pindad

United States

#2592 May 4, 2013
@sunda: and what you call for people that they leave their country to united states looking for job? babu? million people like them.. many indonesian work in malay. so what??? you are malon dickhead try very hard to insult indonesia. look at your evil prime minister. he just like you !!
sunda stressssss

Asia/Pacific Region

#2593 May 4, 2013
pindad wrote:
@sunda: and what you call for people that they leave their country to united states looking for job? babu? million people like them.. many indonesian work in malay. so what??? you are malon dickhead try very hard to insult indonesia. look at your evil prime minister. he just like you !!
I'm not a malon. Are indon really that stupid? How many times do I have to tell you otak dengkul that I am not a malon!

I'm not talking about people who work in the us. I am talking about indon who work in malayshit as a babi! Its's a very simple sentence. If you monkeys can't understand that, than you'll end up looking stupid like you really are
allahku Cabul

Pontianak, Indonesia

#2594 May 4, 2013
@sunda. dude.. chill out, take a chil pills..

indon not stupid, but retarded :D
malay gay

United States

#2595 May 5, 2013
sunda dan AC adalah pasangan gay ha ha ha ga punya otak dan najisss 2 orang ini mau muntah gue!!!
Jesus Christ

Bucharest, Romania

#2596 May 5, 2013
Australia would win.Indonesia is a shtty thirld world country,just like India .
blackshark

United States

#2597 May 5, 2013
i dont think soo...... base on what? 70000 aussy army vs 470000 indonesian army? my be if aussy plus us army vs tni yea you can win mybe?
Jaganantang

United States

#2598 May 5, 2013
Malaysia dulu belajar sama indonesia tapi sekarang malah durhaka sama gurunya,
lee chong wei hasil didikan putra indonesia ingat itu !
Kemarin muslim malaysia datang keponorogo juga buat belajar pendidikan pesantren modern tapi nyata'y sifat kalian hanya mirip anjing kejepit yg ditolong tp menggigit penolong'y.
Malaysia malingsia tidak tahu terimakasih!
Pendiri bangsa kalianpun dungu masa ngasih nama negara kok malaysia, emang'y disana orang melayu semua apa,?
Jia ahaahaaa...
Cendolnesia pantes'y kalee
Jaganantang

United States

#2599 May 5, 2013
lee chong wei hasil didikan pelatih indonesia ingat itu !
Kemarin muslim malaysia datang keponorogo juga buat belajar pendidikan pesantren modern tapi nyata'y sifat kalian hanya mirip anjing kejepit yg ditolong tp menggigit penolong'y.
Pendiri bangsa kalianpun dungu masa ngasih nama negara kok malaysia, emang'y disana orang melayu semua apa,?
Jia ahaahaaa...
Jesus C the Impaler

Bucharest, Romania

#2600 May 5, 2013
There's no maybe.Don't forget,a few european nations managed to enslave an entire continent,it's not all about no.,look at germany in ww2.Indonesia is a shthole,inhabited by pesants so their population no. has
no relevance whatsoever.
Truth

UK

#2601 May 5, 2013
Then ask the Dutch why were they kicked out of Indonesia Lol!
sunda stressssss

Asia/Pacific Region

#2603 May 5, 2013
Jaganantang wrote:
lee chong wei hasil didikan pelatih indonesia ingat itu !
Jia ahaahaaa...
lear english you filthy monkey. Nobody speaks your stupis ass monkey language here
allahku Cabul

Pontianak, Indonesia

#2604 May 5, 2013
Truth wrote:
Then ask the Dutch why were they kicked out of Indonesia Lol!
because they afraid of japanese army.. you morron retarded.. not because monkey species who even doesn't know how to write at that time
Monalisa Rahayu

Surabaya, Indonesia

#2605 May 6, 2013
Let's sing Javanese

YEN ING TAWANG

Yen ing tawang ono lintang cah ayu
Aku ngenteni teka mu
Marang mego ing angkoso
Sung takok-ke pawartamu
Janji janji aku eleng cah ayu
Sumedot roso ing ati
Lintang lintang'e wingi wingi nimas
Tresna ku sundul ing ati
Ndek semono janjimu disekseni
Mego kartiko keiring roso tresno asih
Yen ing tawang ono lintang cah ayu
Rungokno tangis ing ati
Miraring swara ing ratri nimas
ngenteni bulan ndadari
pindad

United States

#2606 May 6, 2013
please dont use any God words on id in this topix, its not increase your status..... use your brain. or is it empty?? asian vs white people, white always win? think again... and for maloners, is that true that 35% malay man are gay? ha ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word association game (Sep '12) 5 min Rose of Tralee 966
Name Three Things (Aug '12) 7 min Rose of Tralee 2,268
Campfire Memories 47 min Just Slim 1,469
A New & Fun ... WORD GAME 52 min GANNY 45
@@ name that idol @@ 4/19/15 1 hr Trunketeer 61
News Topix Blog: The Architecture and Ambition of Cr... 2 hr mase857 1
Preparing chocolate cake 3 hr Figarooo 2
More from around the web