War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will ...

War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix

There are 4601 comments on the www.topix.com story from Jan 27, 2011, titled War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix. In it, www.topix.com reports that:

POLL: Indo totally destroy Aussies * Indo wins after a struggle * Aussie mgd to defend itself * Aussie surrender without fight....

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.com.

Fullhouse

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#2564 May 3, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Still looks clean compared to India Lol!
Hahaha... what are you looking for.... are you looking for shit????

“I'm just a country boy”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

.Rooster Run, Ky

#2565 May 3, 2013
Ain't nobobody got time for that!
pindad

United States

#2566 May 3, 2013
indonesian tni troops 450.000 conscript compare to aussy just 50.000??? and aussy can win??? in your dream !! we have sukhoi su30, F16 and leopard tanks....! australian sas was killed by tni kopassus in 1965 malaya war !
pindad

United States

#2567 May 3, 2013
you can visit jakarta and compare it to sidney or brisbane.... our indo enggener made those bridge and 300 meter tall building ! the only thing that you feel strong is that in fact you are baked by american nato. so please change this thread "indo vs nato"
indon stressss

Asia/Pacific Region

#2568 May 3, 2013
pindad wrote:
indonesian tni troops 450.000 conscript compare to aussy just 50.000??? and aussy can win??? in your dream !! we have sukhoi su30, F16 and leopard tanks....! australian sas was killed by tni kopassus in 1965 malaya war !
even if you have a trillion of army, it's useless if your generals can be bought. All the aussie need to do is throw money at them and they all will lick australian hairy balls like a btich they are!
indon stressss

Asia/Pacific Region

#2569 May 3, 2013
pindad wrote:
you can visit jakarta and compare it to sidney or brisbane.... our indo enggener made those bridge and 300 meter tall building ! the only thing that you feel strong is that in fact you are baked by american nato. so please change this thread "indo vs nato"
are you seriously comparing your siht hole capitol city with our cities? Filthy indon, I felt sorry for you. You must be so poor that you never even set foot outside your siht hole country. Jakarta is filthy as hell, the slums, the stinkin ciliwung river, the pollution, not to mention the high rate of criminal acts. And you monkey still thinks jakarta is better than brisbane? You people are retarded as hell. No wonder you got pwned by the tiny little country like dutch for 3 centuries
Truth

UK

#2570 May 3, 2013
indon stressss wrote:
<quoted text>are you seriously comparing your siht hole capitol city with our cities? Filthy indon, I felt sorry for you. You must be so poor that you never even set foot outside your siht hole country. Jakarta is filthy as hell, the slums, the stinkin ciliwung river, the pollution, not to mention the high rate of criminal acts. And you monkey still thinks jakarta is better than brisbane? You people are retarded as hell. No wonder you got pwned by the tiny little country like dutch for 3 centuries
Are you aware that Aussie beaches are filthy as hell !
papagomo

United States

#2571 May 3, 2013
ah lu indon stress tai kucing lo orang malon atau penghianat indonesia. anjing bangsat kamu ngentot aja kerja lo bangsat lo !!
pindad

United States

#2572 May 3, 2013
i think indon stress are malaysian... sulu army still rockin in sabah yes? where your stupid airforce pilot that ejected in the hanggar? why your prime minister kill young actress? becouse scorpene submarine fee is too big that he trying to cover. malaysian goverment are evil. and so are you !! stupid shit
indon stresss

Asia/Pacific Region

#2573 May 3, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Are you aware that Aussie beaches are filthy as hell !
as dirty as kuta beach? Meh it's useless talking to you. I bet you are too damn poor to even go to bali. Just stick with being a good babu. Your master's toilet needs a good scrubbing. Go on, scrub it good, babu!
indon stresss

Asia/Pacific Region

#2574 May 3, 2013
papagomo wrote:
ah lu indon stress tai kucing lo orang malon atau penghianat indonesia. anjing bangsat kamu ngentot aja kerja lo bangsat lo !!
how typical indon. When they relized how stupid they actually are they start to speak orang utan monkey language haahahaha
indon stresss

Asia/Pacific Region

#2575 May 3, 2013
pindad wrote:
i think indon stress are malaysian... sulu army still rockin in sabah yes? where your stupid airforce pilot that ejected in the hanggar? why your prime minister kill young actress? becouse scorpene submarine fee is too big that he trying to cover. malaysian goverment are evil. and so are you !! stupid shit
ahhh you indon are very predictable. Each time a person who knows a great deal about your crappy country and heavily criticize you, you automatically assumed that person is malaysian, or chinese. That's how stupid you people are. To hell with the malon, I don't give a rat's ass about their country. If malaysia is such a crappy country and why you people still go there to be a babu??

I almost feel sorry for you. Almost.. But your kind of people doesn't deserve it. I mean what kind of people who shamelessly claim to be the richest country and the most progressive country in this God's green earth while 2 million of your people working as a babu in malaysia; who you said are poorer and less developed?
crouch TIGER_hiddenDRAG ON

Jakarta, Indonesia

#2576 May 3, 2013
australia beli 100 pesawat tempur CASH dari Amerika Serikat, negara mana yang sanggup seperti itu??? israel saja cuma sanggup sekali beli 15 pesawat
Truth

UK

#2577 May 3, 2013
Indonesia and Malaysia are one and the same .
KHONG KHEX

United States

#2578 May 3, 2013
indon stresss wrote:
<quoted text>ahhh you indon are very predictable. Each time a person who knows a great deal about your crappy country and heavily criticize you, you automatically assumed that person is malaysian, or chinese. That's how stupid you people are. To hell with the malon, I don't give a rat's ass about their country. If malaysia is such a crappy country and why you people still go there to be a babu??
I almost feel sorry for you. Almost.. But your kind of people doesn't deserve it. I mean what kind of people who shamelessly claim to be the richest country and the most progressive country in this God's green earth while 2 million of your people working as a babu in malaysia; who you said are poorer and less developed?
malays trully asia
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2010122...
indon stresss

Asia/Pacific Region

#2579 May 3, 2013
KHONG KHEX wrote:
<quoted text>
malays trully asia
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2010122...
is that the best you can do? The funniest part is not the picture.. But the part that you monkeys failed to realize that I'm not a malon hahhaahahah
pindad

United States

#2580 May 3, 2013
@IS: yea dick head you are malon stupid shit !! i dont work at malay and have nice job in jkt. even kuala lompoor are 25% of jakarta size. btw who else become your pm najib rozak victims? he fuck her and kill her in a cold blood. even he blow her with C4. he is a reflection of malaysian behave... he he he you are stupid to declare that you r australian. they are smarter than you dickhead !!
pindad

United States

#2581 May 3, 2013
i think australian didnot want to discus about babu,poor country or stupid. its very rare... all they disscusing about military base on this topix. and suddenly you r show up and whoaaa you are malon for sure he he dickhead!!!

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2582 May 3, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Was the article made by America or Australia Lol!
That's just stupid
allahku Cabul

Pontianak, Indonesia

#2584 May 4, 2013
pindad wrote:
i think australian didnot want to discus about babu,poor country or stupid. its very rare... all they disscusing about military base on this topix. and suddenly you r show up and whoaaa you are malon for sure he he dickhead!!!
malay, malay, malay.. that's all you got?

monkey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Guys SC 2 hr Jhornycock 546
moms nudes 2 hr pedro 3
Word association game (Sep '12) 5 hr Junket 1,923
Emma's Place (Jun '11) 5 hr Junket 2,860
~Last Post~ (Apr '12) 12 hr Princess Hey 5,072
Storage Locker Gone 20 hr Jerome 1
Bras or braless 23 hr Hornygal66 5
More from around the web