War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will ...

War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix

There are 4605 comments on the www.topix.com story from Jan 27, 2011, titled War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix. In it, www.topix.com reports that:

POLL: Indo totally destroy Aussies * Indo wins after a struggle * Aussie mgd to defend itself * Aussie surrender without fight....

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.com.

Double

Australia

#2468 Apr 18, 2013
Sumatran will help Australia to hit Indonesia corrupt government

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#2469 Apr 19, 2013
Stupid question.
sunda stressss

Asia/Pacific Region

#2470 Apr 19, 2013
Indon are smart. So smart they can only work as a babu
pejoeang 45

Jakarta, Indonesia

#2471 Apr 19, 2013
f*cking foolish malaysians...who do they think they are ??? this underdog people must see their look in the mirror before mocking at their opponents...

this ugly country, malaysia, is now on the verge of falling down caused by their own arrogance...

thank God
NanoNano

Karanganyar, Indonesia

#2472 Apr 19, 2013
sunda stressss wrote:
Indon are smart. So smart they can only work as a babu
Yes Babu is a brave women worker, just for food they have to work across their country with all risk bravely alone legally or illegally, even they have to face death far away from family,in Islam it is called JIHAD.
And unfortunately some of them treated as animal they are abused, raped by their boss and unpaid for months even years. You can find them in Indonesian embassy or every consulates in Malaysia. Malonshit always under estimate them as uneducated and low class people and they can do everything they want, if not they will send them to jail. Even M'sia police catch them with all reason, no excuse, rob their money, Hanphone...etc and then rape them. And it is happened in police office...
sunda stressss

Asia/Pacific Region

#2473 Apr 19, 2013
NanoNano wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Babu is a brave women worker, just for food they have to work across their country with all risk bravely alone legally or illegally, even they have to face death far away from family,in Islam it is called JIHAD.
And unfortunately some of them treated as animal they are abused, raped by their boss and unpaid for months even years. You can find them in Indonesian embassy or every consulates in Malaysia. Malonshit always under estimate them as uneducated and low class people and they can do everything they want, if not they will send them to jail. Even M'sia police catch them with all reason, no excuse, rob their money, Hanphone...etc and then rape them. And it is happened in police office...
what about your government? There are literally hundreds of these women facing death sentence and your government won't lift a fingger to save them. And you monkeys dare to call your country. A0great progressive cointry?
GarudaDiDadaKu

Indramayu, Indonesia

#2474 Apr 19, 2013
sunda stressss wrote:
<quoted text>what about your government? There are literally hundreds of these women facing death sentence and your government won't lift a fingger to save them. And you monkeys dare to call your country. A0great progressive cointry?
turunan monyet+babi lagi ngomong bahasa tuannya, maklum babu inggris sejati....
GarudaDiPelerku

Asia/Pacific Region

#2475 Apr 20, 2013
GarudaDiDadaKu wrote:
<quoted text>
turunan monyet+babi lagi ngomong bahasa tuannya, maklum babu inggris sejati....
bhuahahahaah indon stresss idup diutan kayak monyet kagak bisa ngomong ingris. Kasiaaaaan deh elu ndon! Pantes aja dimana2 cuma bisa jadi babu loe pade hahahaha

Level 6

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#2476 Apr 20, 2013
Well... isn't this a familiar scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
lOVE iNDONESIA

Bluru Kidul, Indonesia

#2477 Apr 20, 2013
GarudaDiPelerku wrote:
<quoted text>bhuahahahaah indon stresss idup diutan kayak monyet kagak bisa ngomong ingris. Kasiaaaaan deh elu ndon! Pantes aja dimana2 cuma bisa jadi babu loe pade hahahaha
How can you be proud of speaking English, do you have something to be proud of from your own???
We are proud to be Indonesian and proud to speak Indonesian we speak English just to do bussiness with foreigner and to respect them.
By the way, look at yourself who you are, your skin your hair your food you are not westerner. Where is your Malay language .... YOU DESTROY IT??? NOW becoming ROJAK Language, ARE YOU SHAME TO SPEAK MALAY LANGUAGE???.
Fact 80% Malay Malaysian are descendants of Indonesian. And if you say they are Babu, it means YOU ARTE THE SON OF BABU.
Remember according to your government, everyday more rhan 5 Indonesian malaysian couples are maried legally.
GarudaDiPelerku

Asia/Pacific Region

#2478 Apr 20, 2013
lOVE iNDONESIA wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you be proud of speaking English, do you have something to be proud of from your own???
We are proud to be Indonesian and proud to speak Indonesian we speak English just to do bussiness with foreigner and to respect them.
By the way, look at yourself who you are, your skin your hair your food you are not westerner. Where is your Malay language .... YOU DESTROY IT??? NOW becoming ROJAK Language, ARE YOU SHAME TO SPEAK MALAY LANGUAGE???.
Fact 80% Malay Malaysian are descendants of Indonesian. And if you say they are Babu, it means YOU ARTE THE SON OF BABU.
Remember according to your government, everyday more rhan 5 Indonesian malaysian couples are maried legally.
bhuahahahahah indon jangan sress ndon. Kasian gua liatin elu ndon!

By the the way.... Who said I'm a malon? Why you indonmonkey always assume that every body who criticize indon is always a malon... Or chinese? There's something seriously wrong with your brain man.. Go see a doctor, matem.. Seriously
Double

Lakemba, Australia

#2479 Apr 22, 2013
The war not starting yet. But a lot of indon planes was crashed. Wkwkw
Double

Lakemba, Australia

#2480 Apr 22, 2013
If someone give us Javanese and someone else give us a dog. We will chose the dog. Wkwkwk
sid

Chermside, Australia

#2481 Apr 22, 2013
I think I'll rename this thread,

INDONESIA, DREAM AND WEEP.

Level 6

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#2482 Apr 22, 2013
Good call sid :-)
MALON HAMBA TUAN INDO

Asia/Pacific Region

#2483 Apr 22, 2013
Australia and indonesia will keje bersama hancurkan negri semenanjing

Level 6

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#2484 Apr 22, 2013
I don't think so.
lOVE iNDONESIA

Karanganyar, Indonesia

#2485 Apr 22, 2013
Double wrote:
If someone give us Javanese and someone else give us a dog. We will chose the dog. Wkwkwk
Of course you will choose a DOG, becoz u r DINGO
Bali Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#2487 Apr 22, 2013
lOVE iNDONESIA wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you will choose a DOG, becoz u r DINGO
Dingoes cant type. No fingers you see
indon stress

Asia/Pacific Region

#2488 Apr 23, 2013
Laughing at these indon is fun and all,.. but it just felt wrong.. Like making fun of retards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
China Garden had roaches 4 hr ROACHes 1
Which is the best VPN? 6 hr sarahgad 1
St Patrick's Day faux green: newscasters try to... 8 hr FireyFellow44 2
Books, Recipes, Gardening AND (Jul '12) 18 hr Maverick 808 18,164
the best workout of your life Thu justatest 5
I TRADE NUDES FOR FUN KIKME@ hazeliciouzzz Wed vegas_binger 2
I TRADE NUDES FOR FUN KIKME@ hazeliciouzzz Wed Brad826 4
More from around the web