War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will ...

War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix

There are 4601 comments on the www.topix.com story from Jan 27, 2011, titled War Indonesia vs Australia, Who will win? - Topix. In it, www.topix.com reports that:

POLL: Indo totally destroy Aussies * Indo wins after a struggle * Aussie mgd to defend itself * Aussie surrender without fight....

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.topix.com.

“malon anjinkkkkk”

Since: Mar 13

Beruk Jingkrak Jingkrak

#2333 Apr 2, 2013
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever rocks your boat.
yeaahhh.. let's rocks the boats

indonesia will win the war..

globalfirepower. com update 2/17/2013

indonesia rank. 15
.
.
.
aussi rank. 23

it's mean that military of indonesia is better than aussie..
straa

UK

#2334 Apr 2, 2013
Indonesia showed how weak they are, and how poor their military is, when Australia humiliated them in east timor, hahaha, Indonesia don't have the capability of invading anyone, and certainly not Australia
GarudaDiPelerku

Asia/Pacific Region

#2335 Apr 2, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>I hear Australia wants Indonesias protection against other Asian powers Lol!
what country ever wants "protection" from shit hole country like indonsia? Even small country like timor leste regards indon as gigantic loser of a country
GarudaDiPelerku

Asia/Pacific Region

#2336 Apr 2, 2013
Its just too funny seing theese indonmonkey force them self to speak something remotely english. And the funiest part is when they gone berserk with thei indonmonkey language and expect us to understand them
GarudaDiPelerku

Asia/Pacific Region

#2337 Apr 2, 2013
putri lele wrote:
<quoted text>
yeaahhh.. let's rocks the boats
indonesia will win the war..
globalfirepower. com update 2/17/2013
indonesia rank. 15
.
.
.
aussi rank. 23
it's mean that military of indonesia is better than aussie..
again with global fire power... Listen indon, globalfirepower is a bogus site created by low self esteem indon to give them legitimacy especially on a crappy thread like this. Get your fact straight.

Use your logic. Of countless website in the internet only ONE single website that claim indon as one of the strongest military in the world. And the it also claims it source from goddamn CIA? Are you monkeys really that stupid?! Seriously!?!
GarudaDiPelerku

Asia/Pacific Region

#2338 Apr 2, 2013
Indon military can'( even handle the GAM revolt in aceh, the east timor rebelion in timor leste, the Papua freedom movement in west papua. And you monkeys expect that you can actually attack australia? Even singapore can obliterate your sorry ass country with ease.

All your TNI are good at is killing your own people! Need I remind you how many civillian the TNI killed just because of a land dispute? How many police man they attacked and killed just because the police arrest one of the soldier for criminal act? How many chinese mafia bosses that they protect? Did you monkey read your papers?
Djoko Susilo Sontoloyo

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#2339 Apr 2, 2013
Aussie itu kan KEPONAKANnya NATO....
Bakal ajur memet indon mengko...hihi
Truth

UK

#2340 Apr 2, 2013
GarudaDiPelerku wrote:
Indon military can'( even handle the GAM revolt in aceh, the east timor rebelion in timor leste, the Papua freedom movement in west papua. And you monkeys expect that you can actually attack australia? Even singapore can obliterate your sorry ass country with ease.
All your TNI are good at is killing your own people! Need I remind you how many civillian the TNI killed just because of a land dispute? How many police man they attacked and killed just because the police arrest one of the soldier for criminal act? How many chinese mafia bosses that they protect? Did you monkey read your papers?
America can't even fight the Taliban even though America is supported by its allies Lol! Australia is a puny country no wonder they want America on Australian soil Lol!
Truth

UK

#2341 Apr 2, 2013
Just by looking at Indonesias Gdp growth rate, Aussies tremble in fear Lol!
good advice

Asia/Pacific Region

#2343 Apr 2, 2013
Well this is what you get arguing with monkeys.... Thats it I'm done. I don't want to be dragged to their level.

And for you indonmonkey, you can say whatever the hell you want. But you cant change the fact that you people are bunch or primitive retard that can only work as a babu. Once a babu always a babu.
Ken

UK

#2344 Apr 2, 2013
Why does Indonesia have more foreign reserves than Australia?
anuar ibrahimovic

Bandung, Indonesia

#2345 Apr 2, 2013
good advice wrote:
Well this is what you get arguing with monkeys.... Thats it I'm done. I don't want to be dragged to their level.
And for you indonmonkey, you can say whatever the hell you want. But you cant change the fact that you people are bunch or primitive retard that can only work as a babu. Once a babu always a babu.
a big talk from a malon,
malon kissing aussie's @ss is pathetic. dumped by the cop now begging to [email protected] the sheriff, lol

'malon' is Maid of LONdon, umnos's cretin, the last and only apartheid nation left in the world

only a malon retarded enough to thought sulu fighters as tourists,lol, just shut your hole and pay your rent
anuar ibrahimovic

Bandung, Indonesia

#2346 Apr 2, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn English, 3rd world monkey..
learn Asian languages, europe wannabe criminal dna..

our ancestors had built the monuments while yours still swinging on the trees, lol

Since: Mar 13

United States

#2347 Apr 2, 2013
GarudaDiPelerku wrote:
Indon military can'( even handle the GAM revolt in aceh, the east timor rebelion in timor leste, the Papua freedom movement in west papua. And you monkeys expect that you can actually attack australia? Even singapore can obliterate your sorry ass country with ease.
All your TNI are good at is killing your own people! Need I remind you how many civillian the TNI killed just because of a land dispute? How many police man they attacked and killed just because the police arrest one of the soldier for criminal act? How many chinese mafia bosses that they protect? Did you monkey read your papers?
Malingsial anjing bangsa anjing piaraan inggris.
Bangsa budak ga pernah merdeka.
Wkwkwk
Djoko Susilo Sontoloyo

Malaysia

#2348 Apr 2, 2013
anuar ibrahimovic wrote:
<quoted text>
a big talk from a malon,
malon kissing aussie's @ss is pathetic. dumped by the cop now begging to [email protected] the sheriff, lol
'malon' is Maid of LONdon, umnos's cretin, the last and only apartheid nation left in the world
only a malon retarded enough to thought sulu fighters as tourists,lol, just shut your hole and pay your rent
wah......

siapa babu siapa majikan nih don.....
jutaan indon jadi babu kami....
gak ada babu prfesional dari republik loe kecuali profesional dalam nombak sawit,nyemen batu,maku kayu,ngeracun rumput dll....

kikikikikiki
anuar ibrahimovic

Bandung, Indonesia

#2349 Apr 2, 2013
Djoko Susilo Sontoloyo wrote:
<quoted text>
wah......
siapa babu siapa majikan nih don.....
jutaan indon jadi babu kami....
gak ada babu prfesional dari republik loe kecuali profesional dalam nombak sawit,nyemen batu,maku kayu,ngeracun rumput dll....
kikikikikiki
itu karena malon terlalu malas untuk bekerja keras dan terlalu bodoh untuk bersaing tanpa status bumiputera

padan muka kalian menjilat pantat australi, setelah sabah serawak merdeka dan cina serta keling berkuasa majoriti maloners akan naik tongkang nyari suaka ke australi xixixixiii..

sudah ramai malon betina tertangkap melacurkan diri di australi, feasibility test ke? xixixixii
Djoko Susilo Sontoloyo

Malaysia

#2351 Apr 2, 2013
anuar ibrahimovic wrote:
<quoted text>
itu karena malon terlalu malas untuk bekerja keras dan terlalu bodoh untuk bersaing tanpa status bumiputera
padan muka kalian menjilat pantat australi, setelah sabah serawak merdeka dan cina serta keling berkuasa majoriti maloners akan naik tongkang nyari suaka ke australi xixixixiii..
sudah ramai malon betina tertangkap melacurkan diri di australi, feasibility test ke? xixixixii
ada berapa juta babu entot indon di australi don

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Brisbane, Australia

#2352 Apr 2, 2013
Whats with all the monkey chatter ? pigslam
allahku Cabul

Pontianak, Indonesia

#2353 Apr 2, 2013
good advice wrote:
Well this is what you get arguing with monkeys.... Thats it I'm done. I don't want to be dragged to their level.
And for you indonmonkey, you can say whatever the hell you want. But you cant change the fact that you people are bunch or primitive retard that can only work as a babu. Once a babu always a babu.
yes... native indon is babu and primitive...

that's the FACT!!!

alllllahhhh ku barbar!!!!DUARRRRR
Bad News

UK

#2354 Apr 2, 2013
Indonesia to become an economic giant? Must see! http://www.3news.co.nz/Indonesia-Asias-next-s...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
risperdal risperdole (Jul '14) 2 hr victim 326
Word association game (Sep '12) 4 hr CarolynFFF 1,531
Curious Male 6 hr manoflive 2
orlando shooting was a drill - wake up sheep 7 hr TheMediaLies 1
A to Z of Movies (Mar '13) 7 hr Lady Stardust 1,282
Girlfriend gaining alot of weight at college?? 8 hr Collegebroski 1
Boyfriend finds me attractive fat? 9 hr Chloebirds 1
More from around the web