More Complaints Against Slumlord With...

More Complaints Against Slumlord With Declining Economy

Posted in the Topix Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Primo

Honolulu, HI

#3 Oct 9, 2010
Slumlords Gone Wild wrote:
<quoted text>Great post! and I am familiar with this, are you the guy that was passing out fliers on the beach last weekend on the slumlords issue?, my friends and I have been spreading a similar message, were you one of the victims? or are you just helping out.
Whatever your reasons are, we sure could use more posters like you discussing these issues, please do join us on the link below.
Slumlords Raided in Hawaii
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TU1L1R4...
Check out my post over here, don't have time to explain.

progressive

Lamoni, IA

#4 Oct 10, 2010
there is interesting information about an extortion scheme, that someone is alleged to have, by slandering people, listing them, and then asking them to pay to have the slander removed, and the names of their businesses removed from the list. So if you see a link to a list of bad properties, on a site that pretends to be for consumer protection - a sort of bad business reporting bureau - go to the about us section, read briefly down the long statement by the founder, til you find his name. then google his name. look at some of those sites, which allege the extortion plot, or have other comments regarding that guy.
leeward lolo

Honolulu, HI

#5 Oct 10, 2010
progressive wrote:
there is interesting information about an extortion scheme, that someone is alleged to have, by slandering people, listing them, and then asking them to pay to have the slander removed, and the names of their businesses removed from the list. So if you see a link to a list of bad properties, on a site that pretends to be for consumer protection - a sort of bad business reporting bureau - go to the about us section, read briefly down the long statement by the founder, til you find his name. then google his name. look at some of those sites, which allege the extortion plot, or have other comments regarding that guy.
I despise all of you freaks on this thread, but especially you, you are the jerk who keeps encouraging them, you no doubt are the mastermind or should I say mindlessman? of it all, you are obviously the extortionist, we were all minding our own business before you morons attacked us, that goes for the other creeps posting on here too, do they call you Boss Man? or Boogie Man, all of you idiots better shut up, you'll be in big trouble.

RJF Dupage

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#6 Oct 10, 2010
Primo wrote:
<quoted text>Check out my post over here, don't have time to explain.
Those of us interested in fighting the slumlords would get less interference from the trolls, if we took this over to the Forest City forum.

As awful as they are, do they want to blatantly show the world how evil they are by interfering with discussions meant to prevent future 20 minute evictions and increase public awareness?

You never can tell, but the trolls are certainly interfering on the threads here and turning everything into a smackaton. It is hard to resist clown slapping these trolls here.
Family Man

UK

#7 Oct 10, 2010
RJF Dupage wrote:
<quoted text>
It is hard to resist clown slapping these trolls here.
You are the best "clown slapper" I know honey. You have the hairy palms to prove it. Reach over here and slap my clown until I moan in ecstasy.
Truth Hurts

Honolulu, HI

#8 Oct 11, 2010
progressive wrote:
Yes we are aware of the extortion scheme, and you have been exposed as the ringleader, you need to turn yourself in before it gets out of hand, it turns out that it's not the consumer protection organization in question, instead it is you and your friends causing all of the problems, we are already aware of your shady reputation, it would be better for you if you just stopped posting now and made the phone call to be picked up in your area,
Truth Hurts

Honolulu, HI

#9 Oct 11, 2010
leeward lolo wrote:
<quoted text>I despise all of you freaks on this thread, but especially you, you are the jerk who keeps encouraging them, you no doubt are the mastermind or should I say mindlessman? of it all, you are obviously the extortionist, we were all minding our own business before you morons attacked us, that goes for the other creeps posting on here too, do they call you Boss Man? or Boogie Man, all of you idiots better shut up, you'll be in big trouble.
Thanks for the tip.
Talk Show Host

Honolulu, HI

#10 Oct 11, 2010
Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>Yes we are aware of the extortion scheme, and you have been exposed as the ringleader, you need to turn yourself in before it gets out of hand, it turns out that it's not the consumer protection organization in question, instead it is you and your friends causing all of the problems, we are already aware of your shady reputation, it would be better for you if you just stopped posting now and made the phone call to be picked up in your area,
Hey, take a chill pill, you are forgetting about the tenant victims, now you have become as evil as the people you're trying to get screwed, one bad batch of beer doesn't get any better by drinking it faster, calm down.
Slumlords Gone Wild

Honolulu, HI

#11 Oct 11, 2010
Talk Show Host wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, take a chill pill, you are forgetting about the tenant victims, now you have become as evil as the people you're trying to get screwed, one bad batch of beer doesn't get any better by drinking it faster, calm down.
Thanks Man, I'de sure like to go on your talk show sometime and do an interview, my friend is doing a documentary on slumlords, the key words here are "The Tenant Victims", that's something that seemed to get buried on this thread with all the insanity going back and forth.

Drop a link on here and I'll contact you, or wait for my friend to start his production, you'll find it in the Hawaii craigslist under the talent section in a month or two, the documentary will be called "20 Minute Eviction, No Notice".

CHEERS!
Baseball

United States

#12 Oct 12, 2010
I'm another one who has been investigating Topix. There are going to be some big busts here soon, with some people getting put in jail for a long time.
Slumlords Gone Wild

Honolulu, HI

#13 Oct 12, 2010
Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the tip.
If you want a tip, then why don't you acknowledge what's happened to the victims of slumlords?, I've got several witnesses with complaints that would be happy for you to interview, we can even put you in the documentary doing the interviews if you would like.

Isn't time that you went after the worst bad guys of all time? the criminals that have committed fraud and helped contribute to one of the worst homeless crises of all time?

I hope you have some supportive suggestions on this topic, aloha.
Slumlords Gone Wild

Honolulu, HI

#14 Oct 12, 2010
Baseball wrote:
I'm another one who has been investigating Topix. There are going to be some big busts here soon, with some people getting put in jail for a long time.
Good to hear, welcome aboard, we could always use more help, start by cleaning up the harassment from the topix trolls, find out who hacked RJF's computer, then take care of the people who have been posting death threats for starters, then maybe you can help "Truth Hurts" get to the bottom of all the slumlord fraud reports.

We always gave you guys our support when you called our houses doing fund raising for your programs and other causes, now maybe it's your turn to help us, eh?
Baseball

United States

#15 Oct 12, 2010
Slumlords Gone Wild wrote:
<quoted text>Good to hear, welcome aboard, we could always use more help, start by cleaning up the harassment from the topix trolls, find out who hacked RJF's computer, then take care of the people who have been posting death threats for starters, then maybe you can help "Truth Hurts" get to the bottom of all the slumlord fraud reports.
We always gave you guys our support when you called our houses doing fund raising for your programs and other causes, now maybe it's your turn to help us, eh?
We are looking into the slumlord situation as well. Not only on the mainland but in Hawaii. We also think the Securities Exchange Commission may finally bust Forest City Ratner for inside trading.
As for Lani properties you can bet they'll be some busts. Here on Topix they'll be arrests for hacking and for death threats. A lot of libel here too, but that's strictly civil offenses. Nothing we can do about that.
Baseball

United States

#16 Oct 12, 2010
I know RJF is your friend, but he needs to be careful too with the threats. Though at least he makes it vague enough where it's not likely any charges would stick. Just the same he should lay low until we get all the main perpetrators here arrested.
Baseball

Elk Grove Village, IL

#17 Oct 12, 2010
And one more thing about RJF. He gets all of his instructions from the planet Red Moon on the Regbit frequency. Kelly is the grand exhaulted ruler of Red Moon and controls RJF through the internet. He is a lowly slave who we get down and dirty on. He's a putz.
Ex Slumlord

Honolulu, HI

#18 Oct 12, 2010
I am an ex slumlord, I ran a property management company as well as owned several properties myself, I had renters kicked out in 20 minutes with no notice and I'm really sorry about that.

I've retired from the business now, I've destroyed so many lives that I could no longer live with myself, whole entire families were kicked out into the street with no shelter, animals were left to die.

I increased rents when the tenents complained about fixing things on the properties, I also tacked on huge late fees making it impossible for them to pay the entire balance.

I've changed my ways now and I'm now helping these poor people with their struggles, please forgive me, but we can all make a difference if we open our hearts and our minds, and fight these crimes that have fallen upon our fellow citizens.

TAKE A STAND AGAINST SLUMLORDING & CARELESS LANDLORDS IN THE USA

http://criminaljustice.change.org/petitions/v ...

STOP SLUMLORDS NOW!! SIGN THE PETITION ONLINE HERE

http://www.care2.com/c2c/share/detail/622586

STOP SLUMLORDS FROM PERPETRATING CRIMES TO VICTIMS

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/stop-slumlor ...
mapquest

Jersey City, NJ

#19 Oct 12, 2010
progressive wrote:
Or mapquest the property and check out the pictures of the slums.
If it's slander the landlord has the right to sue. so sue if you are being slandered. it is not slander if it's true. The tenants of low income can't afford to take landlords to court, but they can warn others. if the landlord takes the tenant, great, the tenant gets his day in court and will have plenty of witnesses.
Every town in every state is becoming full of slums because of all the whit collar crime, trafficking and mortgage fraud. The BBB gives A pluses to AIG so you can't trust them. An A plus to AIG with one branch having 600 complaints!
Pissedoffconsumer, Ripoff Reports, consumer complaints, and the New York Times has published a list of bad landlords. Go to the BUILDINGS!! It's NOT extortion and no one is removing anyone from the list unless they become up to code. That isn't extortion.
Pissed consumer and Ripoff reports makes the consumer pay to post their report, and takes the consumers name. if it's extortion or slander and you sue and win they will post it.
Tenants looking to move should at least talk to past and present tenants before taking any landlords word on anything, or any property manager.
When in doubt, do NOT move in, it's a waste of money, time, and energy.
Vito

Chicago, IL

#20 Oct 12, 2010
mapquest wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's slander the landlord has the right to sue. so sue if you are being slandered. it is not slander if it's true. The tenants of low income can't afford to take landlords to court, but they can warn others. if the landlord takes the tenant, great, the tenant gets his day in court and will have plenty of witnesses.
Every town in every state is becoming full of slums because of all the whit collar crime, trafficking and mortgage fraud. The BBB gives A pluses to AIG so you can't trust them. An A plus to AIG with one branch having 600 complaints!
Pissedoffconsumer, Ripoff Reports, consumer complaints, and the New York Times has published a list of bad landlords. Go to the BUILDINGS!! It's NOT extortion and no one is removing anyone from the list unless they become up to code. That isn't extortion.
Pissed consumer and Ripoff reports makes the consumer pay to post their report, and takes the consumers name. if it's extortion or slander and you sue and win they will post it.
Tenants looking to move should at least talk to past and present tenants before taking any landlords word on anything, or any property manager.
Excellent post. Another way to get back at a slumlord is to do websites against them, like our organization did.
cuaccforestcitypixetc.com/
sequel.cuaccforestcitypixetc.com/
Kellys R Us

Fullerton, CA

#21 Oct 12, 2010
Vito wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post. Another way to get back at a slumlord is to do websites against them, like our organization did.
cuaccforestcitypixetc.com/
sequel.cuaccforestcitypixetc.com/
Those sites are a fraud. No documentation or certification. They could be anywhere in the world. An obvious extortion.
Sue

Honolulu, HI

#22 Oct 12, 2010
mapquest wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post, hadn't heard of the pissedoffconsumer website before, but I'm checking it out now just in case I ever needed it, I've followed these post for a few days without saying anything, but nobody ask the $64,000 question about why you never hear about a slumlord suing a former tenant for posting information about them, so I'll list them here.

1. If the landlord tried to sue the former tenants, the court would more than likely uncover more violations and fraud than even known about the landlord on those posted reports, a landlord who has broken the law, knows that more information will be exposed, it could be anything, such as false advertising, building code violations, health hazards, misrepresenting facts to the tenants and so on, maybe a neighbor or unexpected witness appears in court giving more evidence, this could be a sticky situation for the landlord.

2. If the landlord tried to sue the former tenants, they must have assets that they can be sued for in case for whatever reason they could win, lawyers don't want to waste their time going after people who don't own real estate, investments or other valuable property that can be seized, even if they could go after their wages, most of them don't make much more than a migrant field worker, even worse, if they are unemployed, collect SSI or welfare, good luck, they are probably homeless living on a dollar a day scrounging cans and bottles out of garbage cans to get the deposits, hardly worth it.

3. If the landlord tried to sue the former tenants, they risk the exposure in the mainstream media, where it bleeds it leads, every reporter wants a nice juicy story to ask questions about, once the cat is let out of the bag, people start posting stories about it on the internet and talking amongst each other at social gatherings, soon the landlord is viewed as an even eviler entity with a much wider spread of people knowing about it, soon people don't want to rent from them or have anything to do with them, they risk taking a limited amount of people knowing of their dirty deeds, and making it more wide spread information, soon it's exploited onto a mainstream national or even possibly an international level.
Even if the landlord was innocent, which is probably unlikely, as they say, where there's smoke there is fire, it creates a huge scandal, very messy at best with mouths talking for many years to come.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MMM pays... REGISTER NOW!!! 1 hr tester 2
Gay Guys SC 1 hr Jerry_palimo 130
Come talk to me!;) 3 hr YoungAndBeautiful 18
I'm board skype me 6 hr Cut the Board 2
Word association game (Sep '12) 11 hr Calisportsgirl 1,700
Amy McCombs is an informant for hpd 16 hr every troll here ... 8
Covcas Morning Drive Diner & Coffee Shoppe (Nov '12) 18 hr _Susan_ 19,080
More from around the web