Unable to email topix???

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#1 Mar 26, 2008
I have tried three different ways to send a link to the topix administrators about a user that is violating policy - making terrible comments to people wishing their kids would die and talking about eating them. It's bad. Anyway....all of my emails are being returned undelivered. Anyone else have this problem???

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#2 Mar 27, 2008
willow22 wrote:
I have tried three different ways to send a link to the topix administrators about a user that is violating policy - making terrible comments to people wishing their kids would die and talking about eating them. It's bad. Anyway....all of my emails are being returned undelivered. Anyone else have this problem???
make sure the address you are sending to is:

[email protected]

topixadmin (at) topix (dot) net

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#3 Mar 27, 2008
Yes...that is one that I used. I have used it numerous times with no problem. I used [email protected] and [email protected] - both returned. Then I tried the contact us form at the bottom and it was returned too. I received undelivered messages in my inbox. However, the topix I was emailing about have been removed this morning. I don't know if they did receive my emails or if someone else was sending in also.

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#4 Mar 27, 2008
willow22 wrote:
Yes...that is one that I used. I have used it numerous times with no problem. I used [email protected] and [email protected] - both returned. Then I tried the contact us form at the bottom and it was returned too. I received undelivered messages in my inbox. However, the topix I was emailing about have been removed this morning. I don't know if they did receive my emails or if someone else was sending in also.
It is possible that your mail server interpreted it as non-deliverable, perhaps on a time-out or whatever method it uses to confirm a "sent" status failed, like a ping action. I'm not sure,I get that sometimes, I'll send an email, then a day later I get it returned undeliverable for whatever reason, yet the recipient did get it. I guess even the Internet has PMS LOL
The main thing is that the posts you wanted deleted are gone.

Since: Mar 07

Topix

#5 Mar 27, 2008
Sorry for the glitch...you can resume emailing us with any issues, concerns and questions!! Carry on!

“Know thyself.”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#6 May 27, 2008
Top Mod3 wrote:
Sorry for the glitch...you can resume emailing us with any issues, concerns and questions!! Carry on!
Are you still around? You are the moderator that I find is encouraging. I know Topix would highly benefit from having you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topix Editor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cant see other peoples profile. Nov 25 Snore 1
Ip banned for NO reason Oct '16 Kelly 2
change/edit email address (Dec '10) Sep '16 Melissa trowell 15
Profile suggestions for Topix? (Apr '09) Apr '16 Roxie Darling 881
'Hidden Location' for Topix account (May '10) Dec '15 Roxie Darling 7
Topix and Mobile Users (Oct '08) Dec '15 Roxie Darling 6
Becoming a Topix Editor (Jan '11) Sep '15 eyewatcher1960 27
More from around the web