Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46759 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#49521 Aug 30, 2014
Manbrahmos wrote:
The bottom line:
ALL RELIGION IS BULLSHIT!
I ...
Is it not strange that you call all religions as @@.... but you only put your hate message ONLY against Islam and Muslims!!

What type of atheists are you?

I am sure you are not a TRUE atheist, otherwise you would have dealt "equally harsh" with other religions too.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Yarraville, Australia

#49522 Aug 30, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it not strange that you call all religions as @@.... but you only put your hate message ONLY against Islam and Muslims!!
I am sure you are not a TRUE atheist, otherwise you would have dealt "equally harsh" with other religions too.
I would be interested to learn Manbrahmos' answer to you.

In the meantime I can offer one of my own ...

Religions are useless. But Islam alone stands out from all the rest in being not only useless but also aggressive, violent, sadistic, murderous, overbearing, menacing, deceitful, and downright backward.

Oh, BTW ... did I mention that Islam is uniquely evil?

I hope that helps.

:)

Since: Aug 14

Philippines

#49523 Aug 30, 2014
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Religions are useless. But Islam alone stands out from all the rest in being not only useless but also aggressive, violent, sadistic, murderous, overbearing, menacing, deceitful, and downright backward.
I hope that helps.
I am not a Muslim, but I';d say you are incorrect.
Islam in its truest form is a self actualizing and very spiritual religion who a lot of Sufis borrowed from during their intense spiritual training.
The morons who interpret the religion are the fault NOT the religion itself.l

“Peter hole is a pink twatt”

Mumbai, India

#49524 Aug 30, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol this thread is related with islamist.
i would have done the same to hinduism if it had any relation on this thread.
please dont cry until you're a pig munching ,goat fcuker,pussy of a camel arab.. Now your kinda goat-herder dont call my fellow indian muslims unacceptable. Otherwise i'll come and take a jihad against all arabs. Gazba-e-arab and loda ,lahsun

JUBAIL, KSA

#49525 Aug 30, 2014
Felix wrote:
01. The only kind of islam I agree with is Sufism....all the rest have been corrupted and distorted.

02. Its not the holy book that is the problem....its the morons who read it and interpreted in a literal way. Morons with a very stupid approach and a not very intelligent approach.
Ans.

01. How come you think that Sufism is the “Only True Islam”…and how you are sure that they interpret Islam correctly and no one else?

Is it based on any proofs or your “Wishes”?

02. I do not know any Muslim who interprets the Quran “Literally”!! There are verses which cannot be interpreted literally. The “Literal interpretation of Scripture” is a problem with Christians and not with Muslims.

JUBAIL, KSA

#49526 Aug 30, 2014
Manbrahmos wrote:
<quoted text>
lol this thread is related with islamist.
i would have done the same to hinduism if it had any relation on this thread.
please dont cry until you're a pig munching ,goat fcuker,pussy of a camel arab.. Now your kinda goat-herder dont call my fellow indian muslims unacceptable. Otherwise i'll come and take a jihad against all arabs. Gazba-e-arab and loda ,lahsun
I think best course for you is to go and see a Mental Doctor.

I can see no other venues for you.

Yarraville, Australia

#49527 Aug 30, 2014
Felix37 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a Muslim, but I';d say you are incorrect.
Islam in its truest form is a self actualizing and very spiritual religion who a lot of Sufis borrowed from during their intense spiritual training.
The morons who interpret the religion are the fault NOT the religion itself.l
No.

The religion of Islam itself is wrong, right from the first word ever written into its hateful scriptures, borrowed from hateful religions before it by a hateful ignorant lunatic with severe mental and moral diseases.

Religions of any sort have no monopoly on Spirituality.

I know of many persons who follow no religion, yet are spiritually aware, healthy and fully functional ... in fact better balanced spiritually than if they belonged to any religion.

True Spirituality is accessible only by freeing oneself from any and all cults that pretend to deliver it at the cost of one's individuality and personal autonomy.

Others who look to religions for actualization are just plain weak to their core.

Mumbai, India

#49528 Aug 30, 2014
A new study suggest thatone out of every five sun-like stars in the Milky Way galaxy has a planet that is properly positioned for water, a key ingredient for life.
Data collected by NASAs Kepler space telescope — currently out of commission — indicates the galaxy is home to 10 billion worlds, some of which could someday support human life.

Mumbai, India

#49529 Aug 30, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think best course for you is to go and see a Mental Doctor.
I can see no other venues for you.
No i'm fine. I'm not mentally religious retarded camel pork like you.

Philippines

#49530 Aug 30, 2014
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
The religion of Islam itself is wrong, right from the first word ever written into its hateful scriptures, borrowed from hateful religions before it by a hateful ignorant lunatic with severe mental and moral diseases.
Religions of any sort have no monopoly on Spirituality.
I know of many persons who follow no religion, yet are spiritually aware, healthy and fully functional ... in fact better balanced spiritually than if they belonged to any religion.
True Spirituality is accessible only by freeing oneself from any and all cults that pretend to deliver it at the cost of one's individuality and personal autonomy.
Others who look to religions for actualization are just plain weak to their core.
Either you are a loner or you are anti social
Religion is a social atmosphere were people of a like mind can talk to people of a like mind and share their ideas and prayers and concerns about the world in common good.
Were as personal spirituality is a personal thing. Yes you can be spiritual without being religious..but you wont have the comfort of the brotherhood and others to give you councel. what so weak about that moron.?
Just because people go to church, doesn't mean they go there souly for a religious puropose. A lot of them go to church for social communion.
You are either a loner or a very anti social person.

Mumbai, India

#49531 Aug 31, 2014
Felix37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion is a social atmosphere were people of a like mind can talk to people of a like mind and share their ideas and prayers and concerns about the world in common good.
Were as personal spirituality is a personal thing. Yes you can be spiritual without being religious..but you wont have the comfort of the brotherhood and others to give you councel. what so weak about that moron.?
Just because people go to church, doesn't mean they go there souly for a religious puropose. A lot of them go to church for social communion.
And you are the one living in religious atmosphere. People like you should go to tibet/nepal/bihar. Mr.Awakened.
But its my bad luck that people around me are so deep in religion.
I'd rather settle in mars than living in rome/india.

Philippines

#49532 Aug 31, 2014
Manbrahmos wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are the one living in religious atmosphere. People like you should go to tibet/nepal/bihar. Mr.Awakened.
But its my bad luck that people around me are so deep in religion.
I'd rather settle in mars than living in rome/india.
you exist like an animal with out no consciounce.
you do as you please.
you say as you please
you don't give a fuck about no one
you don't believe in no one
and you don't see any further exiustance after death.
Simple existentialism.....or Athiesm......is that the way we should be heading???
in my books its called spiritual de evolution of human consciousness

JUBAIL, KSA

#49533 Aug 31, 2014
Manbrahmos wrote:
A new study suggest thatone out of every five sun-like stars in the Milky Way galaxy has a planet that is properly positioned for water, a key ingredient for life.
Data collected by NASAs Kepler space telescope — currently out of commission — indicates the galaxy is home to 10 billion worlds, some of which could someday support human life.
There COULD be life, there COULD-NOT have been life? Where is it written that life is ONLY on this Planet?

How would it waive off humans on this planet, from giving their accounts to their Creator, if there IS or there IS NOT life on other planets?

JUBAIL, KSA

#49534 Aug 31, 2014
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that helps.
It is only your bias against Islam that is Prime mover for that post of yours. People who are biased and of closed minds post like the one you have posted.

Actually posts like yours should be ignored and not answered, because there is nothing in them that need answering.

Yarraville, Australia

#49535 Aug 31, 2014
Felix37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Felix37 wrote:
LOL!! So much for your fractured logic!

Didn't I just say ....

[ "I know of many persons who follow no religion, yet are spiritually aware, healthy and fully functional ... in fact better balanced spiritually than if they belonged to any religion." ]?
How would I know that if I spend all my time alone, antisocially?

Has it never occurred to you that social cohesion is not the exclusive privilege of religious cults?

Like-minded people gather for many reasons other than religion. Gatherings of non-religious persons are just as prevalent as religious fellowship. In fact historically some of the world's most influential and beneficial fraternities are based on rejection of religion.

I guess you believe that such movements rely on 'anti-social' people to gather sometimes in hundreds and thousands to share common interests. Doesn't that make your 'antisocial' assessment of them self-contradictory?
Felix37 wrote:
Plenty of non-religious gatherings work equally for common good.
Felix37 wrote:
News Flash ...ALL spirituality is a 'personal thing', regardless of whether it is hijacked by a religious cult or not. Next you'll be telling me that a non-religious person cannot validly counsel a religious person. lol!
Felix37 wrote:
Social communion they can get anywhere. There is an often-quoted school of thought that parishioners go to church on Sunday to check out whom they can rob on Monday.:)
The Awakener

Liverpool, Australia

#49536 Aug 31, 2014
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LOL!! So much for your fractured logic!
Didn't I just say ....
[ "I know of many persons who follow no religion, yet are spiritually aware, healthy and fully functional ... in fact better balanced spiritually than if they belonged to any religion." ]?
How would I know that if I spend all my time alone, antisocially?
Has it never occurred to you that social cohesion is not the exclusive privilege of religious cults?
Like-minded people gather for many reasons other than religion. Gatherings of non-religious persons are just as prevalent as religious fellowship. In fact historically some of the world's most influential and beneficial fraternities are based on rejection of religion.
I guess you believe that such movements rely on 'anti-social' people to gather sometimes in hundreds and thousands to share common interests. Doesn't that make your 'antisocial' assessment of them self-contradictory?
<quoted text>
Plenty of non-religious gatherings work equally for common good.
<quoted text>
News Flash ...ALL spirituality is a 'personal thing', regardless of whether it is hijacked by a religious cult or not. Next you'll be telling me that a non-religious person cannot validly counsel a religious person. lol!
<quoted text>
Social communion they can get anywhere. There is an often-quoted school of thought that parishioners go to church on Sunday to check out whom they can rob on Monday.:)
Co-sign.

People can have social communions with, or without religion. The fact remains that religions divide people, and powerful figures used this in countries for centuries to dominate or conquer. This sort of thing is happening again with the recent influxes of fundamental Muslim immigrants who now want to establish the Sharia Law within Australia and France - even though they are the ones who should be adopting Australian beliefs and laws.

The Rotschilds/Zionist oligarchies know that the implementation of "multiculturalism" is one of their weapons to divide & conquer Western countries.
Muq not Muslim

Sydney, Australia

#49537 Aug 31, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. How come you think that Sufism is the “Only True Islam”…and how you are sure that they interpret Islam correctly and no one else?
Is it based on any proofs or your “Wishes”?
02. I do not know any Muslim who interprets the Quran “Literally”!! There are verses which cannot be interpreted literally. The “Literal interpretation of Scripture” is a problem with Christians and not with Muslims.
Ah so just as the silly fool pigmuncher fades away after failing to prove his Islamic credentials ... guess what .....
his little Indian jizya avoiding fake Muslim tag team member MUQ makes an appearance.
How un-surprising.

So Muq - did the blood of the other Muslims you helped murder thru your death syndicate donations at the mosque - did it well up, thick, dark and bubbling in your hands as you cupped them for prayer on Friday ?

Did you hear the murmurings and creaks in the floor of the ghosts of the fellow Muslims you have help murder - as they stand around you. Do you feel the circle of their ghosts all pointing at you ?

Now Muq - you know the Quran is meant to be applied literally. The Quran tells you that.
The Quran says the Quran is immutable & literal.
You yourself on this thread said the power of the Quran is that is from Allah and is 'pefect' and unchangeable and literal.

So now you lie against yourself.

Now the Quran also says you MUQ can not be Muslim.
You have all the Sura's listed here on this thread.

Allah did not send for your in your image or tongue.
Allah is very angry that you pretend to be a Muslim.
So like your little tag team mate Pigsquealer you best stop commenting on Islam. Allah reads these comments and questions are being asked why non Muslims like you are writing about Islam.

Your not Muslim. The Quran says so. Your just a silly little Aljaf Indian guestworker and a jizya avoiding slave.
Allah via the Quran excludes you.
Allah will deal with you most severely.
You will be punished.
Allah & the Quran say this.

Melbourne, Australia

#49538 Aug 31, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is only your bias against Islam that is Prime mover for that post of yours. People who are biased and of closed minds post like the one you have posted.
You bet I am 'biased against Islam'! And for every good reason. If you had any sense you would be too. Evidently it has left you brain dead, else you would realize that.

In any case, which "MUQ" are you in your Tag-Team? The one who pompously tells us 'Infidels' our opinion doesn't matter, or the one who dodges probing questions by disappearing for a day or two and then returns with acres of copy-paste in an entirely different direction hoping that the question you're dodging has been forgotten. Perhaps you're the one who denies the existence of passages of Islamic scripture that anyone can look up online from multiple authoritative sources. Maybe you're the one whose English is flawed and struggles to keep your act together verbally, and also doesn't know much about Islam. We've seen each and all of you come and go.

Which "MUQ" are you?
MUQ1 wrote:
Actually posts like yours should be ignored and not answered, because there is nothing in them that need answering.
Hey ... how many times is it that I have told you ... I DON'T CARE whether you answer my posts or not. Why should I? As I've said before repeatedly ... you are not the only one reading what I post. Your answers actually contribute less of value than answers by others anyway (see above).

This is no more 'your' topic than mine. Best you don't try to direct traffic as to who answers whom.

JUBAIL, KSA

#49539 Aug 31, 2014
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You bet I am 'biased against Islam'! And for every good reason. If you had any sense you would be too. Evidently it has left you brain dead, else you would realize that.
You are welcome to live in your world of hate, hatred half truths and bigotry...

As for me, I do not hold general hate for any community or religion as such. If people accept falsehood as truth, let them do it. Our job is only to tell them what is truth.

I am spreading peace and truth and you are spewing hate and hatred.
Muq guilt

Ashfield, Australia

#49541 Aug 31, 2014
Allah via his messenger and the Quran specifically exclude Muq from being Muslim.
The ghosts of the Muslim dead that Muq has helped murder thru his contributions at the mosque all stand around Muq in a circle pointing accusingly at him.
The blood of the Muslims that Muq funded the murder of, bubbles up in his hands when he cups them to pray.
Muq knows his guilt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oklahoma's Warning to Trump's America 15 hr gawd 1
News Russia says ready to talk to Trump about nuclea... Fri swampmudd 33
News Across arc of conflict, 'Obama Doctrine' shows ... (Sep '15) Thu Cordwainer Trout 32
News ZOA Rips Nikki Haley as UN Ambassador Over Isra... Thu Jeff Brightone 1
News In UN Lawsuit, Ukraine Demands Russia End Suppo... Jan 17 George 2
News Serbia warns France over extradition of Kosovo ... Jan 13 Slobodan B Medojevic 1
News Serbia warns France over extradition of Kosovo ... Jan 13 Sonja Biserko 1
More from around the web