Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46762 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

BangHinduBang

Roslyn Heights, NY

#49294 Aug 18, 2014
Lebs and Aljafs wrote:
Lebs aren't Arabs. They were 'sea people' evicted and shunted into a wasteland between the dominant powers at the time (Egypt, Greece, Persia). No Lebanese can claim to be Muslim if they read the Quran. They were weak and easily forced into Islam - all as slaves. The claim of a 'Lebanese Muslim' to 'be fighting the criminal west' is so ironic it's laughable.
The Lebanese have always been known as the 'godless criminal west sea people'.
Lebanon is now a Syrian & Iranian colony.
Their enemy is themselves & Qatar & Saudi.
It's one of a number of intersection points where the mosque money from Iran & Saudi converts into open warfare between Islamic factions.
They have never fought any successful war and the young men are all mummy boys full of froth who all RAN AWAY to Christian countries rather than stay and fight.
Lebanon is easily smacked down at whim by Israel or Syria or Iran who take it in turns to deal out punishment as they wish just to remind the lebs they are nothing and never will be nothing.
Lebs = Non Muslim losers. Hated by all Arabs. Hated by the Turks. The Jews wouldn't even waste a device on them, some tanks would do it.
Muq is an Indian
An Indian Aljaf Sunni from Allahabad.
He took up Wahhabist* & even Salafi leanings when in Saudi , but quickly realised it excludes him as both as Arab purist fundamentalist belief.
He looked stupid and went quiet for a while as it dawned on him that Islam owns him as a slave but he can't be Muslim or go to an Allah heaven.
Now he knows he is just a lost unclean soulless jizya avoiding slave.
*Wahhabi as you know is a British invention hatched into Saudi as virus to destroy the Turkish caliphate to secure the port of Aden for the England/India shipping trade. ISIS is the same today - the CIA run and direct ISIS to split Islam.
Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi (real name Simon Elliot of Mossad) was on the CIA payroll for 8 years.
-
Muq's unique talent is to lower the image of Islam in every stupid & naive utterance he makes.
Sort of like the village idiot of Allahabad being given an iPad and an internet connection to posting his musings.
What you get is literally babble, or else long cut and pastes to hide his ignorance.
He hasn't read or understood the Quran and has no knowledge of the bible NT except what he has been rote indoctrinated in.
Problem is his cut & pastes are 6 months old, all Saudi IPH propaganda and almost all totally irrelevant.
-
So both non Muslim according to the Quran.
Both lost souls. Allah doesn't hear them.
No room in his heaven for this sort.
LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, Just one word " HIZBOLLAH" and your mummy will capitulate....one hit and the jews are trembling...never came near us again, we are itching for them to try....a BIG surprise commin at ya...LLOL,LLOL,........The usual pigmunching white trash crap...blahhhhhhh....LLOL,LLOL ,
BangHinduBang

Roslyn Heights, NY

#49295 Aug 18, 2014
Neville Thompson wrote:
Hey Piggsy and MUQ or the same, is MUQ from Iraq originally from Lebanon ; I would like to know why god would need Muhammad and Abu Bakr to wage war on others to convert them into Muslims seeing god is so great people need not have to serve two masters more so they can communicate directly with god if they believe in themselves that they are worthy .
No need to rant on about other religions in your reply as many of those are tarred with the same brush .
Hey, Neville the bum-sniffer....here is some wonderful moral example of your jew masters...I bet you would be more than happy to do your two cents worth for a dime....LLOL,LLOL,

Israelis at forefront of international organ trafficking: Report

Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:1PM GMT

A new report has shed light on the prominent role played by Israelis in international organ trafficking.

The US daily New York Times said in a report published on Sunday that transplant brokers in Israel have pocketed enormous sums of money by arranging overseas kidney transplants for desperate patients who are paired with foreign donors.

Through the story of an Israeli woman, identified as Ophira Dorin, the report showed how easy it is to illegally purchase a kidney via transplant brokers in Israel.

Dorin told the daily that she paid USD 175,000 for a kidney transplant surgery which was arranged by brokers to take place in Costa Rica. However, a confidential Costa Rican court document shows that the donor, who was an unemployed 37-year-old man, received only USD 18,500 for his kidney.

“My situation was critical,” she said, adding,“I didn’t feel very good, and my condition was getting worse. Even if I knew it was illegal, I don’t think I would have done anything different.”

Based on the New York Times analysis of major organ trafficking cases since 2000, Israelis have played a ‘disproportionate role’ in organ trafficking.

The Israeli Health Ministry has said less than 10 percent of the Israelis are registered as organ donors. That is in part due to religious restrictions regarding death and desecration that have kept deceased donation rates so low among Israelis.

The Costa Rican authorities announced last year that they had uncovered an international organ trafficking ring that specialized in selling kidneys to Israelis and Eastern Europeans.

In 2012, at least 10 Israeli citizens were arrested for membership in an organ trafficking gang.

Israel admitted in 2009 that it had harvested organs from dead Palestinians without permission from their next of kin in the 1990s.

MR/AB/SS
BangHinduBang

Roslyn Heights, NY

#49296 Aug 18, 2014
Neville Thompson wrote:
Hey Piggsy and MUQ or the same, is MUQ from Iraq originally from Lebanon ; I would like to know why god would need Muhammad and Abu Bakr to wage war on others to convert them into Muslims seeing god is so great people need not have to serve two masters more so they can communicate directly with god if they believe in themselves that they are worthy .
No need to rant on about other religions in your reply as many of those are tarred with the same brush .
Hey Neville the bum-sniffer don't miss out the punch line.....

Israel admitted in 2009 that it had harvested organs from dead Palestinians without permission from their next of kin in the 1990s.

I know for a fact that a pedophile like you avoids the real issue because of your guilt, but just for once lets hear something true ....not your usual lies...we are bored of that shite..
BangHinduBang

Roslyn Heights, NY

#49297 Aug 18, 2014
Neville Thompson wrote:
Hey son of evil satan and mother pagan......Neville the pervert....this is what my Blessed Book says about you:

The Blessed Quran
Chapter 2, Surah Al Bakkrah (The Heifer)

2:96 - And you will surely find them the most greedy of people for life -[even] more than those who associate others with Allah . Each One of them wishes that he could be granted life of a thousand years, but it would not remove him in the least from the punishment even if we granted the years of life they desire. And Allah is Seeing of what they do.

2:97 - Say, "Whoever is an enemy to Gabriel - For it is [none but Gabriel] who has brought the Qur'an down upon your heart,[O Muhammad], by permission of Allah , confirming that which was before it and as guidance and good tidings for the believers."

2:98 - Whoever is an enemy to Allah and His angels and His messengers and Gabriel and Michael - then indeed, Allah is an enemy to the disbelievers

.....So prepare for the fire which is your dew Neville the evil pervert.....

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#49298 Aug 18, 2014
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
America on there worse day is still way better than any islamic country on there best day.....
Thanks for your nationalism and patriotism..... and that is called bigotry and false standards.

JUBAIL, KSA

#49299 Aug 18, 2014
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

The End of the Great American Fantasy

By Paul Rosenberg

April 15, 2014 "ICH" - "FP" - Through all of my life there has been an odd and persistent bias on the part of otherwise honest Americans:

What America does overseas is always good and right. We do not speak against it.
The protests against the Vietnam War were an exception to this, of course, but that break from tradition involved less than half the country. Those people were quickly brought back into the mainstream, And they have supported more or less all subsequent US wars.

This belief – that US foreign actions are always good – is falling apart as we watch. I take this as a good thing, as one should not believe in Santa Claus forever.
The Polarization Trick

But before I explain how this great American fantasy is failing, let me explain the trick that has kept it going:

There is a polar opposite to the fantasy of angelic foreign affairs – the demonization of US soldiers. Americans generally see in polar opposites: Either the military is sacred, or else it is wholly evil.

Once you get people strongly polarized, they’ll stay that way – always opposing the other side and never seeing the truth in the middle.

So, nothing I say here today should be taken as an indictment of individual American soldiers. As with any group of people, some are better and some are worse. Some became soldiers with good motives (to protect people). Some few joined with bad motives (to kill and dominate). But the majority joined for a mundane reason: They needed a job. And more or less all of them joined when they were quite young.
So, aside from a few monsters, I am not going after soldiers. They’ve got plenty to deal with on their own and I’m not interested in making things harder for them.
It’s time to step away from this false polarization and to start looking for the truth. And, as I say, I think the great American fantasy is falling apart. Here are my reasons:
Reason #1: The military-industrial complex is too troubling to ignore.

Americans still remember that President Eisenhower warned them about the military-industrial complex killing their freedoms. And while many of us try not to think about it, we all know.

The US government has troops in most of the countries in the world. Very few of us, myself included, can name all of the wars we are currently involved with. On top of that, we know that the military – and hundreds of private companies that work for them – are spying on all of us at all times. We may try to pass it off with cheap slogans, but we know the truth.

To cap it off, the US government has now given itself the right to permanently jail and even kill US citizens, without a trial, so long as they first call them terrorists.
Reason #2: We’ve seen the government start wars.

Those of us old enough will remember that the State Department suckered Saddam Hussein into the first Gulf War. I won’t recount all the details, but they used a diplomat named April Glaspie to set it up. The story has been confused since then (four versions of the crucial transcript now exist), but lots of us saw it in real time.
We know from WikiLeaks revelations that that there were US Special Forces in Syria a year or more before last year’s almost-war, arming the rebels and training them to fight.

JUBAIL, KSA

#49300 Aug 18, 2014
There can be no question that the US stands behind the current troubles in the Ukraine. If this YouTube recording is to be believed, we have US diplomats deciding who should be in power after the takeover… a takeover they staged during the Olympics when Putin would be restrained.

This is no defense of Putin, of course, but it is obvious that the US Department of State is setting up and tearing down governments. That’s a very dangerous line of work.

Reason #3: The Intimidator State lives among us.

The line between military and police in America is all but gone. Police departments sport military equipment and are filled with former soldiers. They use military tactics.

The public increasingly sees cops as dangers, not as friends. A young man recently commented to me,“Cops are bullies,” and he had good reason to think so. Being assaulted by a cop erases a thousand episodes of cop-worship TV.

A few honest and helpful police officers do still exist, but they are steadily disappearing, at least in my field of view. Police=Threat is reality to a huge number of Americans, and not without cause. Merge that with the military, and the image of the soldier-saint fails.
In The End…

I think we have to admit that foreigners are not crazy to see the US government as a threat. Some of them may be stuck in the polarization trick, but they are not wrong to think that our political class is dangerous. We think that too.

© 2014 Freeman's Perspective. All rights reserved.
Lebs not eligible

Sydney, Australia

#49301 Aug 18, 2014
BangHinduBang wrote:
<quoted text>
The Blessed Quran
Chapter 2, Surah Al Bakkrah (The Heifer)
2:96 . Allah is Seeing of what they do.
2:97 - Gabriel] brought the Qur'an down upon your heart,[O Muhammad], by permission of Allah
2:98 - Whoever is an enemy to Allah and His angels and His messengers and Gabriel etc
Hey little Lebo Fake Muslim - while you have the Quran open, read these Sura's.
No Leb or Indian or asian can claim to be Muslim.
Islam is clearly defined as being of the Quran as the literal word of Allah relayed to his prophet Muhammad and as recalled by his companions compiled some 12 years after the murder of Muhammad by the Bakri into the Quran.(All other versions were burnt). The author of the Quran Uthman was buried as a Jew like Muhammad, but all Islam regards the Quran as final & immutable.
The Quran states Lebs & Indians can not be Muslim and outlines in many Sura's why and the rules - this is Islam at its purest and unaltered.
It is NOT subject to 'interpretation' or hadeeth -it's Quranic doctrine, binding, unalterable and not open to interpretation.
Islam & Allah have divine traditions, called sunnatu-allah, that Allah will never depart from or change (2, 3). One is he sends to every nation its own prophets from its own people. This remains immutable. It is unchangeable & not open to hadeeth or any other interpretation i.e. Allah decides who can and can not be Muslim.
Allah said in the Quran that Muhammad was sent to the Arabs and Moses to the Jews.
Allah said via the Quran that he would never send to the Arabs, or any nation, a foreign prophet.
Allah will not send to the Arabs an Arab prophet with a foreign book either, because they wouldn’t understand it (see Q.41:44 below).
Allah said via the Quran that if he ever decided to send a message to any other nation, say Indians or Asians, he must choose a Leb or an Indian or Asian who speaks the language, to be the prophet in charge of delivering the divine message.
The word of Allah states this in the Quran and it remains clear and unchanged.
Quran.
----------
Q. 14:4 “And We did not send any messenger except [speaking] in the language of his people to state clearly for them"
Q.10:47 "And for every nation is a messenger. when their messenger comes, it will be judged between them in justice, they will not be wronged"
In chapter 41, Allah has declares the Arabs reject a non Arabic Quran:
Q.41:44 “And if We had made it a non-Arabic Qur’an, they would have said,“Why are its verses not explained in detail [in our language]? Is it a foreign [recitation] and an Arab [messenger]?”
His wisdom and rationality of the “Prophet for every Nation” policy is clear.
Muhammad was not a messenger for Lebs or Indians or Asians, and they in turn are not wanted by Arab Islam. Allah has said in the Quran that Lebs or Indians or Asians CAN NEVER RECEIVE redemption from him ; they WILL NEVER enter Allah's heaven.
Allah states again in the Quran this :
"On the judgement day, these prophets will act as witnesses over their nations".
Q. 16:89 “And [mention] the Day when We will resurrect among every nation a witness over them from themselves. And We will bring you,[O Muhammad], as a witness over your nation. And We have sent down to you the Book as clarification for all things …..”
Summary.
Muhammad is a prophet for the Arabs only. Lebs are NOT Arabs. Lebs and Indians and Asians aren't welcome. No prophet for them was sent. No judgement or redemption can be given to a non Arab Leb Indian or Asian.
Any Leb or Indian or Asian that 'pretends' to be Muslim (rather than being just a jizya slave or property of Islam) angers Allah. He states on judgment day these jizya slave 'fake Muslims' like you will be set aside, flayed alive, then thrown in a vast pit of fire & brimstone to burn in agony as sinners and false believers for ever.
Read your Quran.
aussie rulz

Delhi, India

#49302 Aug 18, 2014
i just slashed a throat of muslim last nite

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#49303 Aug 19, 2014
BangHinduBang wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Neville the Bum sniffing pedophile.......read this.......its not me.....its one of your own, albeit a truthful one,
The Western media have proved for all to see that the Western media comprises either a collection of ignorant and incompetent fools or a brothel that sells war for money.
The Western media fell in step with Washington and blamed the downed Malaysian airliner on Russia. No evidence was provided. In its place the media used constant repetition. Washington withheld the evidence that proved that Kiev was responsible. The media’s purpose was not to tell the truth, but to demonize Russia.
Now we have the media story of the armored Russian column that allegedly crossed into Ukraine and was destroyed by Ukraine’s rag-tag forces that ISIS would eliminate in a few minutes. British reporters fabricated this story or were handed it by a CIA operative working to build a war narrative. The disreputable BBC hyped the story without investigating.
The German media, including Die Welt, blared the story throughout Germany without concern at the absence of any evidence. Reuters news agency, also with no investigation, spread the story. Readers tell me that CNN has been broadcasting the fake story 24/7. Although I cannot stand to watch it, I suspect Fox “news” has also been riding this lame horse hard. Readers tell me that my former newspaper, The Wall Street Journal, which has fallen so low as to be unreadable, also spread the false story. I hope they are wrong. One hates to see the complete despoliation of one’s former habitat.
The media story is preposterous for a number of reasons that should be obvious to a normal person.
The first reason is that the Russian government has made it completely clear that its purpose is to de-escalate the situation. When other former Russian territories that are part of present day Ukraine followed Crimea, voted their independence and requested reunification with Russia, President Putin refused.
continued..........
Hey Piggsy why do you need to us what your media tells the world , it was your country that laid the blame on Russia first so why don't you stick to answering my question instead of confusing yourself with your yakity yak BS .
BangHinduBang

Miami, FL

#49304 Aug 19, 2014
Lebs not eligible wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey little Lebo Fake Muslim - while you have the Quran open, read these Sura's.
No Leb or Indian or asian can claim to be Muslim.
Islam is clearly defined as being of the Quran as the literal word of Allah relayed to his prophet Muhammad and as recalled by his companions compiled some 12 years after the murder of Muhammad by the Bakri into the Quran.(All other versions were burnt). The author of the Quran Uthman was buried as a Jew like Muhammad, but all Islam regards the Quran as final & immutable.
The Quran states Lebs & Indians can not be Muslim and outlines in many Sura's why and the rules - this is Islam at its purest and unaltered.
It is NOT subject to 'interpretation' or hadeeth -it's Quranic doctrine, binding, unalterable and not open to interpretation.
Islam & Allah have divine traditions, called sunnatu-allah, that Allah will never depart from or change (2, 3). One is he sends to every nation its own prophets from its own people. This remains immutable. It is unchangeable & not open to hadeeth or any other interpretation i.e. Allah decides who can and can not be Muslim.
Allah said in the Quran that Muhammad was sent to the Arabs and Moses to the Jews.
Allah said via the Quran that he would never send to the Arabs, or any nation, a foreign prophet.
Allah will not send to the Arabs an Arab prophet with a foreign book either, because they wouldn’t understand it (see Q.41:44 below).
Allah said via the Quran that if he ever decided to send a message to any other nation, say Indians or Asians, he must choose a Leb or an Indian or Asian who speaks the language, to be the prophet in charge of delivering the divine message.
The word of Allah states this in the Quran and it remains clear and unchanged.
Quran.
----------
Q. 14:4 “And We did not send any messenger except [speaking] in the language of his people to state clearly for them"
Q.10:47 "And for every nation is a messenger. when their messenger comes, it will be judged between them in justice, they will not be wronged"
In chapter 41, Allah has declares the Arabs reject a non Arabic Quran:
Q.41:44 “And if We had made it a non-Arabic Qur’an, they would have said,“Why are its verses not explained in detail [in our language]? Is it a foreign [recitation] and an Arab [messenger]?”
His wisdom and rationality of the “Prophet for every Nation” policy is clear.
Muhammad was not a messenger for Lebs or Indians or Asians, and they in turn are not wanted by Arab Islam. Allah has said in the Quran that Lebs or Indians or Asians CAN NEVER RECEIVE redemption from him ; they WILL NEVER enter Allah's heaven.
Allah states again in the Quran this :
"On the judgement day, these prophets will act as witnesses over their nations".
Q. 16:89 “And [mention] the Day when We will resurrect among every nation a witness over them from themselves. And We will bring you,[O Muhammad], as a witness over your nation. And We have sent down to you the Book as clarification for all things …..”
Summary.

BLAH BLAH BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Read your Quran.
LLOL,LLOL, Do you think a slumdog like you can understand the Blessed Quran...what a joke...

This is what is said about

"The Devil and his followers will quote the scriptures to spread evil"

You were born out of intercourse between satan and your whore mother....you can never understand sacred scriptures.

go do what you are good at, stealing, robbing, bumsniffing, gay pansy stuff, ladyboy games, Hahahahahahahahah
BangHinduBang

Miami, FL

#49305 Aug 19, 2014
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Piggsy why do you need to us what your media tells the world , it was your country that laid the blame on Russia first so why don't you stick to answering my question instead of confusing yourself with your yakity yak BS .
LLOL,LLOL, Its your media Bum-sniffer...or cant you read? seems you have sniffed to many bums Neville the pedophile bumsniffer...LLOL, your vision is effected....LLOL,LLOL

You are unclean and too filthy to discuss any thing sensible, let alone my sacred scripture....stick to your favourite bumsniffing hobby....LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,
BangHinduBang

Mount Druitt, Australia

#49306 Aug 19, 2014
BangHinduBang wrote:
<quoted text>
LLOL,LLOL, Do you think a slumdog like you can understand the Blessed Quran...what a joke...
You were born out of intercourse between satan and your whore mother....you can never understand sacred scriptures.
go do what you are good at, stealing, robbing, bumsniffing, gay pansy stuff, ladyboy games, Hahahahahahahahah
Hey guys my mothers gone missing
anyone see her ?....... Reward

Location hidden

#49307 Aug 19, 2014
BangHinduBang wrote:
<quoted text>
LLOL,LLOL, Its your media Bum-sniffer...or cant you read? seems you have sniffed to many bums Neville the pedophile bumsniffer...LLOL, your vision is effected....LLOL,LLOL
You are unclean and too filthy to discuss any thing sensible, let alone my sacred scripture....stick to your favourite bumsniffing hobby....LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,
You seem to have a lot of spelling mistakes .
Aren't you a bum sniffer of the man in front of you when you go down on your knees to pray to god for forgiveness for being yourself ?

Location hidden

#49308 Aug 19, 2014
BangHinduBang wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you quote that of devil when in fact there is no such entity so says god ?
massiveHard-on

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#49309 Aug 19, 2014
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you quote that of devil when in fact there is no such entity so says god ?
EU is dead!
Eezem Rachid Ausho

Casablanca, Morocco

#49310 Aug 19, 2014
Read this folks, very interesting

http://rockingshape.blogspot.com/
BangHinduBang

Torrance, CA

#49311 Aug 19, 2014
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have a lot of spelling mistakes .
Aren't you a bum sniffer of the man in front of you when you go down on your knees to pray to god for forgiveness for being yourself ?
Hey neville the bum sniffing pedophile, do you know the police are looking for you for selling and distribution of child pornography, I understand your internet service provider has been traced and the special unit is monotring you....LLOL, soon you will be sniffing bums in jail and there is no telling whose bitch you are going to be....Hahahahah....keep sniffing bums
BangHinduBang

Torrance, CA

#49312 Aug 19, 2014
THE EVIL OF CHRISTANITY AND JEWS>>>>>very interesting

http://vimeo.com/59933668
BangHinduBang

Torrance, CA

#49313 Aug 19, 2014
Christian Zionism: The Tragedy and The Turning, Part I (Full Documentary) from WHTT on Vimeo.

An excellent exposé of the roots of Christian Zionism, from the standpoint of a simple foundational Christian. So much for the war-loving archonic mind god Jehovah. Pass it on to those ensnared by this complete lie,

http://vimeo.com/59933668

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Albright Blasts Bush Mideast Response, Cites Ir... (Jul '06) 8 hr Divorce Lawyer 57
News Is Russia deepening Cooperation with US in Syri... Sat USA Today 1
News Day 2 of GOP convention speeches: CNN vets the ... Jul 23 serfs up 20
News Shiite Cleric Calls Maliki Visit to U.S. a Betr... (Jul '06) Jul 22 Swedenforever 4
News Australian convicted of recruiting foreign figh... Jul 22 Beer Cold 3
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Jul 20 Obsession 46
News Fisher: The coup failed in Turkey because mutin... Jul 18 Rick harrison 1
More from around the web