Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46759 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

HasbhaRAT Trolls Pounders

Germany

#48860 Jul 19, 2014
Blahblah80 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mate you need to find yourself a woman and urgently. You seem to have a lot of spare time to troll
A woman?

Unless you mean a SHEMALE, you're not well instructed in Baron castranooni's sad plight and homosexual preferences.
HasbhaRAT Trolls Pounders

Germany

#48861 Jul 19, 2014
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>-
=
Mate I have a gorgeous Eurasian woman, most men will give their right testicle to be able to have such a woman.
=
My job is computers I live on 2 computers and my female partner also works in the same field as I do and she also uses 2 laptops.
=
We get paid on a monthly basis to bring small business from unknown in
google world to page one in google
=
For example type into google search box softdrink, you will see many companies will popup
=
www.sydneysoftdrinks.com.au/ << this company pays people like me to get them on page 1.
if you scroll a bit further down you will find SCHWEPPES Australia - Traditional Soft Drinks
Schweppes directors will give their right testicles to be on page 1 number 1
=
That is done for every articles that has a market and a website,
-
There is no end to the market and almost every one who wants to be on page one pay people like me to sit in front of a computer 12 hours a day 7 days a week, and I do need some entertainment, besides sex, fishing and sailing, that is where you come into it, I make a fool out anyone who as much gives me an inkling he is pro Islam and do mind the filthy feral pigs polluting this beautiful country we call Australia.
=
When I am downloading huge files I have lots of time to fck with idiots like you.
=
It seems you are not proud to be an Aussie.
Poor delusional Baroniboy1 wii wii, has has had these fantasies for so long that he now really believes them and thinks that by repeating the crap copied from the original Baron, everyone else will.

Ask him to post COMPANY AND PROFILE DETAILS, and business and websites he owns Blahblah80 and see what sort of response you get.

We call him the sham flikker Dalit CREEPY SLIMEBALL DENIZEN OF THE SEWER full of shite for good reason.

Time to shift your ASS to your designated forum mate, you may have better luck fooling cretins of the same ilk as you over there.

Psst... how's Rosa?
Muq deceives himself

Narwee, Australia

#48863 Jul 19, 2014
Muq has now posted over 20 Islamic propaganda house (IPH) dated cut &
pastes since being asked a very simple and fundamental question.

Which was : "How can he follow and believe the Quran, when the Quran explicitly bans non Arabs, especially Indians from being Muslim?'

A number of quotations from the Quran were listed (all on this thread) that substantiate that he CAN NOT be a Muslim, or follow Islam as he is a non Arab Indian.

Muq is no more than a jizya avoiding slave of Islam, living a lie and falsely claiming to be muslim.
The Quran says this.

Now these questions of Muq are of more relevance to this topic thread than his endless cut and paste of mindless dated Saudi propaganda.

And we see Muq continues to evade these specific questions for weeks now.

It shows two things.
1. Why we do not fear Muslims at all - simply put nearly two thirds or more who 'claim to be Muslim' are ineligible like Muq. What is left (eligible Arabs) in total disarray and also vassals of the west and Christiandom. In fact in Saudi is run by Jews of the house of saud (brought in from bagdhad) and under Wahhabism, a British invention designed to split the Turkish caliphate in exploiting this very specific Quranic instruction - only Arabs can be Muslim.

2. Muslims fear Islam and each other. Their wars and hatred are increasingly of each other in their rival sects and falsehood - again exploited by the west and Christiandom.
Islam is falling apart, hollowed out, they do not know what they believe and few understand the Quran or what Islam actually is.
What is Islam ?- nothing more than a highly racist ethnic Arab imitative version of Judaism with a synthetic accretion of pagan rituals & idol worship cut and pasted over a Jewish Arab variant (book of Tuba'h / Arab Red Sea Judaism of Yusuf from 2nd to 6th century ad) which forms almost the entire basis of the Quran.

Nothing new is revealed except that somehow Yahweh is now a quad core nature moon god Allah & daughter stars , Manat, Lat & Al Uzzah - worshipped via a Baal idol Hubal : Baal being the enemy of Yahweh...
And a juicy pagan sex ritual that predates Islam by hundreds of years (the haj) crudely bolted in because the Arabs enjoyed it.

It's all pagan Arab imitative mumbo, and specifically only for Arabs (Quran).

-

So Muq - tell us why Allah didn't send an Indian messenger in 'your image' and 'In your tongue'.

Tell us how you think you can be Muslim - when many verses in the Quran go to great lengths to specifically exclude you ?

Tell us how you think you can speak on behalf of Islam when you banned by the Quran and Allah from being Muslim ?

Muq : these are answers you need to face up to, rather than your constant taquiyya in trying to deny the Quran.
Piggy Bang

Torrance, CA

#48867 Jul 19, 2014
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
=
Beady I fcked more pommy women than you have seen naked pommy women.
=
Beady in real all you get to see is naked men.
-
You forgot that in other threads you openly admitted to be an English man, a Homosexual and a convert to Islam.
Have fun Beady every one knows about you.
-
For all you do is walk the sidewalks in Paris where the public toilets are and try to see if you can entice a few of your kind to do monkey business
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAhahahahah ahahahahahah.......LOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOL

You are a serious fukwit....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhah ahahahahhahha

I only thing you ever had to do with sex is when you get fumed up in your arse you hindustink slum dog ladyboy......who are you kidding....HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Lay of the cheap grass it pushing you back into your slum fantasy........Hahahahahahahah h
Piggy Bang

Torrance, CA

#48868 Jul 19, 2014
God bless this brother, he converted to Islam when he visited the VATACAN.....he saw priests screwing kids in the yard...he ran and ran and ran found the first mosque and said his Sahada..Mashallah

Inshallah, a few pig munchers will choke to death after seeing this , choke you pig munching human garbage...

http://youtu.be/-go-FDJlKsk

God bless this sister of mine....simple girl next door who was guided by my lord...no doubt a few pig munches will choke to death after watching this because she is an ex pig muncher

http://youtu.be/XCbly2B4hwc

Mashallah, this one was a playboy model and converted....no doubt some pig munchers will get instant heart attack and lard will start flowing out of their filthy mouth...errrr arse...LLOL,

http://youtu.be/E9rB6LWt7eo

More choke pill will come in the meantime eat your heart out
Piggy Bang

Torrance, CA

#48869 Jul 19, 2014
Ahmed Deedat destroy the Christianity in 8 minutes
Mashallah what a remarkable man Mr. Deedat, the christians were trying to hide under their seats when he rips them apart.........no doubt a few pig munchers will choke to death after seeing this....

http://youtu.be/mTeCZqRJcIE

LOOOOOOOL, An Australian Bitch makes a complete kung of herself and gets ripped apart by brother Ahmad Deedat answer shocked a girl - she is forced to laugh at herself and her fellow pig munchers.....what a sight LLOL, He really ashamed all pig munchers to the core....choke to death you pigs..LLOL,

http://youtu.be/eSE8HrFu7Dc
Piggy Bang

Torrance, CA

#48870 Jul 19, 2014
I will not joke or mock anyone on this video...it touched my heart and brought a lump in my throat......Subhan-Allah, how my lord Allah charts a course for each soul and how magnificent are his plans........here is a Catholic priest, a white man who had a privileged position in his own society, an Intelligent man and how Allah subahan e Tallah touched his heart that he gave it all up and converted to Islam.....surely a man of paradise...... although I am sure some of you hardcore criminal convicts will find faults in his conversion........

http://youtu.be/ne0AHcq-9jA

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#48874 Jul 19, 2014
Hey Piggy have you been turfed out of your housing commission house yet ?
Screaming Bum Fixer

Wollstonecraft, Australia

#48875 Jul 19, 2014
Piggy Bang wrote:
I will not joke or mock anyone on this video...it touched my heart and brought a lump in my throat......Subhan-Allah, how my lord Allah charts a course for each soul and how magnificent are his plans........here is a Catholic priest, a white man who had a privileged position in his own society, an Intelligent man and how Allah subahan e Tallah touched his heart that he gave it all up and converted to Islam.....surely a man of paradise...... although I am sure some of you hardcore criminal convicts will find faults in his conversion........
http://youtu.be/ne0AHcq-9jA
Who would watch anything you posted you No Good Bum, your a loser from a family of losers, from a country of losers.

You lot deserted your homeland like a cowardly dogs, and now sit in a clean descent Christian land Australia and complain. You miserable Bum.

http://www.theage.com.au/world/five-car-bombs...

This is the Islamic contribution to the world.
Screaming Bum Fixer

Wollstonecraft, Australia

#48876 Jul 19, 2014
Piggy Bang wrote:
Ahmed Deedat destroy the Christianity in 8 minutes
Mashallah what a remarkable man Mr. Deedat, the christians were trying to hide under their seats when he rips them apart.........no doubt a few pig munchers will choke to death after seeing this....
http://youtu.be/mTeCZqRJcIE
LOOOOOOOL, An Australian Bitch makes a complete kung of herself and gets ripped apart by brother Ahmad Deedat answer shocked a girl - she is forced to laugh at herself and her fellow pig munchers.....what a sight LLOL, He really ashamed all pig munchers to the core....choke to death you pigs..LLOL,
http://youtu.be/eSE8HrFu7Dc
Its about time start your SWOOOOSHING around,

http://www.smh.com.au/world/israeli-soldiers-...

"smart fence" technology - infrared cameras, ground radar, motion detectors and remote-controlled machine guns that swivel and aim with a touch of a toggle switch miles away.

Take Gaza ride forth on camel and horse.!

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#48877 Jul 20, 2014
Public apathy over GCHQ snooping is a recipe for disaster
The lack of public alarm at government internet surveillance is frightening, but perhaps it's because the problem is difficult to convey in everyday terms

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/

someone who is supposed to know about these things, I'm sometimes asked to give talks about computing to non-technical audiences. The one thing I have learned from doing this is that if you want people to understand technological ideas then you have to speak to them in terms that resonate with their experience of everyday things.
It's obvious, I know, but it took me a while to get it. I can vividly remember the moment when the penny dropped. One of the ideas I was always trying to get across was why open-source software was important.

The term "open source" is actually a euphemism for free software, coined because some advocates of free software thought that the US corporate world would associate the word "free" with communism. The key thing about free software is not that you don't pay for it (because sometimes you do) but that you have the freedom to change it to meet your requirements – on condition that you pass on the same freedom to anyone who uses the modified software.

When I tried to explain the significance of this to my lay audiences, however, they invariably responded with blank stares. And then one day I realised what the problem was – none of them had ever written a program. So the next time I gave a talk I brought with me a copy of Delia Smith's great Complete Cookery Course. I put up a slide showing her recipe for gratin dauphinois, one of the ingredients for which is 150ml of double cream. "Now," I said, "double cream is not good for me, so I'd like to substitute single cream in the recipe. Can you imagine a world in which, if I wanted to do that, I would have to get Delia's written permission, and possibly pay her a fee? Wouldn't that be absurd?"

Suddenly my audience got it. Computer programs are recipes and everyone understands recipes.

Public apathy over GCHQ snooping is a recipe for disaster
The lack of public alarm at government internet surveillance is frightening, but perhaps it's because the problem is difficult to convey in everyday terms

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/

Contd.

Now spool forward to the present. One of the things that baffles me is why more people are not alarmed by what Edward Snowden has been telling us about the scale and intrusiveness of internet surveillance. My hunch is that this is partly because – strangely – people can't relate the revelations to things they personally understand.

In the past two weeks, two perceptive commentators have been trying to break through this barrier. One is Cory Doctorow, the science-fiction novelist, who had a terrific essay in the Guardian arguing that instead of increasing our security, government agencies such as the NSA, GCHQ and others are actually undermining it.

JUBAIL, KSA

#48878 Jul 20, 2014
The essay is worth reading in full, but one part of it stood out for me. It's about the thriving, underworld online market in malicious software. Nowadays, if some hacker discovers a previously unknown vulnerability in widely used software, that discovery can be very valuable – and people will pay large sums for such "zero-day" exploits. But here's the creepy bit: sometimes, the purchasers are government agencies that buy these pieces of malware to use as weapons against their enemies.

To most people, this will seem pretty abstruse. But with the imaginative skill of a good writer, Doctorow nails it: "If you discovered," he writes, "that your government was more interested in weaponising typhus than they were in curing it, you would demand that your government treat your water supply with the gravitas and seriousness that it is due." In a networked world, in other words, cyberwarfare and cybercrime are analogous to public health issues and our intelligence agencies ought to be treating them as such, rather than polluting the water supply.

With similar acuity, the security expert Bruce Schneier homes in on the patronising cant about automated surveillance that is being purveyed by both intelligence agencies and internet companies. In an insightful blog post, Schneier quotes a Google executive's remark that "worrying about a computer reading your email is like worrying about your dog seeing you naked".

Schneier is not impressed. Commenting on the revelation that GCHQ has been scooping up millions of webcam images from Yahoo users, he writes: "When you're watched by a dog, you know that what you're doing will go no further than the dog. The dog can't remember the details of what you've done. The dog can't tell anyone else. When you're watched by a computer, that's not true. You might be told that the computer isn't saving a copy of the video, but you have no assurance that that's true.

"You might be told that the computer won't alert a person if it perceives something of interest, but you can't know if that's true. You do know that the computer is making decisions based on what it receives, and you have no way of confirming that no human being will access that decision."

#48879 Jul 20, 2014
Hello MUQ can you tell me how Islam became Indian originally ?
Piggy Bang

San Jose, CA

#48880 Jul 20, 2014
Neville Thompson wrote:
We Muslims invaded and kicked out; stone, elephant, monkey, Penis and Vagina worshipping Hindu Dravidians and ruled for a thousand years as we will soon again......f

or child molesting pig munching, incest practising gay poofter ladyboy like you that is sufficient information.....now run along and sniff a few bums ladyboy.....

AhaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AH

JUBAIL, KSA

#48883 Jul 21, 2014
Neville Thompson wrote:
Your question is not clear. Islam is Islam, It did not become Indian or Pakistani or Lankan.

JUBAIL, KSA

#48884 Jul 21, 2014
How a false solution to climate change is damaging the natural world

In growing maize for biogas, the crop that does most damage to the soil is being specifically exempted from the rules

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/george...

In principle it's a brilliant solution. Instead of leaving food waste and sewage and animal manure to decay in the open air, releasing methane which contributes to global warming, you can contain it, use micro-organisms to digest it, and capture the gas.

Biogas from anaerobic digestion could solve several problems at once. As well as a couple of million tonnes of sewage sludge, the UK produces between 16-18m tonnes of food waste, much of which still goes into landfill. Farms in this country generate around 100m tonnes of animal manure and slurry, a major cause of water pollution. It could all be processed in digesters. A tonne of food waste can produce about 300 kilowatt hours of energy: the UK's discarded food, the renewable industry says, could generate enough electricity for 350,000 households. The residue can be used as fertiliser.

It was also a brilliant idea to turn waste chip fat into biodiesel. But the incentives to produce biodiesel, often justified by the claim that they would make use of waste, have created multiple ecological disasters. They have encouraged farmers to feed cars rather than people and financed the conversion of rainforests in Indonesia, Malaysia and West Africa into oil palm plantations, driving orangutans and many other species to the brink of extinction. In most cases, biodiesel, as a result of the changes in land use, has much higher greenhouse gas emissions than the fossil fuel it replaces.

s now going the same way. Provide the money to do the right thing and if you're not careful it will be used to do the wrong thing.

Part of the problem is that there's not enough money on offer to make the conversion of waste alone economically viable. That's because the yields of gas are often quite low. For example, slurry from cattle and pigs produces only 15 to 25 cubic metres (m3) of biogas per tonne of material. Purpose-grown crops are much more productive. Grass silage produces 160-200m3 per tonne, while silage made from maize (which in the US is called corn) generates 200-220m3, and potatoes 280-400m3.

Economic modelling commissioned by the government tested eight different mixes with which farmers could feed an anaerobic digester, to try to work out which were profitable. All of them included grass, wheat, maize or potatoes, and in some cases the models specified a higher tonnage of these specially grown crops than the waste the digesters are supposed to process. As maize has both a high yield per hectare and a high yield of biogas per tonne, it has become what the farming press calls the biogas "core crop". There could scarcely be a better formula for subverting everything biogas is supposed to achieve.

first and most obvious problem is that it means taking land out of food production. According to Farmers' Guardian, a biogas plant with a capacity of one megawatt, "requires 20,000-25,000 tonnes [of maize] a year, accounting for 450-500 hectares of land".

#48885 Jul 21, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your question is not clear. Islam is Islam, It did not become Indian or Pakistani or Lankan.
My mistake ; How did India become Islamic ?

#48886 Jul 21, 2014
Piggy Bang wrote:
<quoted text>
We Muslims invaded and kicked out; stone, elephant, monkey, Penis and Vagina worshipping Hindu Dravidians and ruled for a thousand years as we will soon again......f
or child molesting pig munching, incest practising gay poofter ladyboy like you that is sufficient information.....now run along and sniff a few bums ladyboy.....
AhaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AH
Do you miss parading around Bangkok at night in your frilly drag piglet , I hear you were also known as the town bike seeing everyone has ridden you .
Muq not Muslim

Mosman, Australia

#48887 Jul 21, 2014
Muq deceives himself wrote:
Muq has posted over 20 Islamic propaganda house (IPH) dated cut &
pastes since being asked a simple and fundamental question.
Which was : "How can he follow and believe the Quran, when the Quran explicitly bans non Arabs, especially Indians from being Muslim?'
A number of quotations from the Quran were listed (all on this thread) that substantiate that he CAN NOT be a Muslim, or follow Islam as he is a non Arab Indian.
Muq is no more than a jizya avoiding slave of Islam, living a lie and falsely claiming to be muslim.

Nothing new is revealed except that somehow Yahweh is now a quad core nature moon god Allah & daughter stars , Manat, Lat & Al Uzzah - worshipped via a Baal idol Hubal : Baal being the enemy of Yahweh...
And a juicy pagan sex ritual that predates Islam by hundreds of years (the haj) crudely bolted in because the Arabs enjoyed it.
It's all pagan Arab imitative mumbo, and specifically only for Arabs (Quran).
-
So Muq, tell us why Allah didn't send an Indian messenger in 'your image' and 'In your tongue'.
Tell us how you think you can be Muslim - when many verses in the Quran go to great lengths to specifically exclude you ?
Tell us how you think you can speak on behalf of Islam when you banned by the Quran and Allah from being Muslim ?
Muq : these are answers you need to face up to, rather than your constant taquiyya in trying to deny the Quran.
Muq is not Muslim. No Indian can be.
The Quran explicitly forbid it.
No Indian messenger.
The Indian Muslims are jizya avoiding slaves.
-
The Mongols invaded & conquered India, not any Arab or Islam.
Later (khan II) of the mongol empire applied Islam across the mongol empire - Indonesia to Syria to force collect tribute. The Mongols ran a competition between Christianity, Zororaterian & Islam. They chose Islam they said - because it was the most evidently false, shallow, racist, promoted and bound an ignorant underclass and islam was the most violent in tribute collecting.
'Islam' was then force introduced across the Mongol empire. The Mongol elite remained and died as pagans.
-
The unfortunate impact later was to allow jizya tax avoiding quislings within their old empires (such as Mughal India to Indonesia) to emerge as a local layer of weak quisling 'tribute or tax collectors' that preyed on the pagan Hindu or other faiths people.

That's why these Muslims are so hated across Asia & India.

The Indian Muslim are not Muslim not are Indonesians or Malays. They were weak jizya avoiding synchophants & traitors to their culture & real faiths.

Later the British introduced the virus of Wahhabism into Arabia - specifically highlighting the Quran rulings that non Arab can not be Muslims and can not even pretend to be.
Allah sent no messenger in their image or in their tongue & so they will not be heard & will not be judged (Quran).
Muq & his alter ego pork chop squealer are both fake Muslims and have a long sad ugly lineage of weak forebears that betrayed their own cultures and faiths.
That's why they rail & squeal so much against the west or honesty and truth.
Like rats creeping out of the dark shadows of sin and evil they squeak & steal. But they know they can never have a god and can never get redemption. Indian Muslims are universally despised by true Muslims & everyone else.
Jake

Coorparoo, Australia

#48890 Jul 21, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the advice, but no action from one side does not give you right to do injustice. You correct your side and you will find that things have changed from the other side too.
You need to stop trying to convince us how evil the west is and how great your religion is when the people of islam all around the world are carrying out more evil and attrocities against innocent people than the west ever has.

You need to remove the log in your own eye before you point at the splinter in ours. I`d be ashamed to call myself a muslim given the hell being carried out in the name of mohummed, is this how the message of allahs influences your people ?

If the current conduct of muslims around the world is the best the koran can bring out in people then its a badly written man made book.

Theres a saying in Australia that says.....All muslims are just one insult away from capital murder. Not very flattering for a so called peacefull religion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Christian Trump Supporters Hate Jesus Thu Pastor Marc 1
News Obama's questionable actions: Many are using th... Nov 27 Caesar 3
News Exclusive: German bank pulls plug on anti-Israe... Nov 27 Jeff Brightone 1
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Nov 22 Sick of Politics 59
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Nov 17 rider 276,631
News Jihadists celebrate Trump victory Nov 16 Philosophic 22
News Top GOP senator: Trump 'doesn't know anything a... Nov 16 Trump your President 3
More from around the web