Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46739 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#48799 Jul 16, 2014
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>=
Every one is a racist at least I carry my badge with pride,
-
I often hear Australians tell me ohhh I am not a racist I have Muslims as friends. <<<< in the first place the person who say they have feral pig Muslims as friend know very little about the Islam Ideology.
=
And Muslim is not a race so I can not be a racist towards the feral pigs Muslims even if I wanted to
=
By the way it against the teaching of Islam to have a person who is not a feral pig Muslim as a friend.

My question to them would you let your 16 years old daughter marry a Middle Eastern feral Pig Muslim from Bankstown?
=
I do not have a daughter and if I had a daughter I would shoot both, it is called honour killing amongst the Middle Eastern Muslims.
=

So what that you are Australian, who the fck care where you are from as long as you are not a filthy dirty feral pig Middle Eastern or North African Muslim. or may Allah forbid that you are one of those converted ones, they are the at the bottom of the barrel.
=
I was not aware that Australians call other people dipshit, what ever a dip shit is for it is pommies who use that word
Of you were a Dinki Di Aussie you would of used drongo after maybe you are one of these import feral pig Muslim >> are you?
Far from it mate. Ive actually faught in wars for this country and spent 13+ years in the army and i hate the fact that i defend this country for people like you. Youre the epithomy of whats wrong with the world today.

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#48800 Jul 16, 2014
Peter Hall wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post just does not make sense.
Yes, you Muslims love to slaughter each other. However if the West tries to stop you, you want us to leave, Now if we do not try and stop you from slaughtering each other you are blaming us as well?
The tendency of Muslims to slaughter each other is natures way of correcting its mistakes.
I think we should cut off all interaction with all Muslim countries and let you ratbags finnish each other off.
No do not try to play angel. It were Western Nations who put "That pot of Terrorism" in Palestine and turned blind eye to it whatever it did.

And Western Nations fan this violence and arm both parties, they do not want peace.

And when when they try to "Rule" any country (as they did it in Iraq).... they make a mess of it.

So do not try to absolve you of all wrongdoings and place blame on one side.
Silly Muq

Neutral Bay, Australia

#48804 Jul 16, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No do not try to play angel. It were Western Nations who put "That pot of Terrorism" in Palestine and turned blind eye to it whatever it did.
And Western Nations fan this violence and arm both parties, they do not want peace.
And when when they try to "Rule" any country (as they did it in Iraq).... they make a mess of it.
So do not try to absolve you of all wrongdoings and place blame on one side.
Palestine is a roman name then a Turkish one for the place of the Jews.
There were Jewish & Christian and Muslim and other faiths in Palestine long before the rise of the modern western powers.
Palestine before and in 1947 was predominantly Jewish. The Arabs had tried to flood the area with Muslims but failed. The Palestinian Arabs (of the West Bank) never had any legitimate claim and the British census of the mandate proves that, as well as the subsequent enquiries & findings.
The Gaza people are not 'Palestinian'
Even in roman times they were regarded as a quarantined separate race of people under administration of the Palestinian mandate. They are not Palestinian in any form.
Islam wasted much time & effort in its false claims. The meddling in Palestine is primarily caused by disunity between Islam who prefer to fetish lost causes and false claims because it makes money for the mosque.
The wests intervention & control of Saudi is far more interesting and to the point of western Jewry alliances.
Wahhab & Wahhabism are a British invention & design to split Arabia from the Turkish caliphate. Wahhab was in the employ of the British and followed the script written for him which was basically to drive a wedge between the Turkish caliphate & ethnic Arabs by using the Quranic script that dictate non Arabs can not be Muslim. A non Arab like Muq fetishing salifi or Wahhabism is a real oxymoron !!
The house of saud are Jews from bagdhad. They were brought in to protect Wahhab & secure the sea ports for British to India control.
The first emir saud was a British protege cultivated by (dick) Philbly also known as prince Abduallah of the British Indian office - a m16 agent.
His rival Hussein (sharif of Mecca) was sponsored by Lawrence of the Egypt office. Philbly won.
Philbly then sold Arabia or Saudi Arabia to the USA in the aramco contract.
So here is our silly Indian guestworker Muq - the Sunni Wahhabist fetisher (of wahabbism a British invention & Salafi which both state that non Arabs can NOT be Muslim - Quran) and he lives in a despot state that sold itself to the USA and it is run by Jews..
-
You need to wake up Muq and realise you don't have a thought or an iq of your own. Your truly stupid. Almost incredibly naive and ignorant of your own world and the Islamic hypocrisy.
You spout mumbo & old faded cliched anti west IPH cut & paste - but your a serf vassal, living in the most western & Jewish dominated & controlled vassal state on earth.
Grow up and get some knowledge before you spout off your nonsense.
hoboinfire_

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#48805 Jul 16, 2014
Peter Hall wrote:
<quoted text>
Gavrilo Princip, he was a Muslim. he and 5 other Muslims plotted the murder the Arch Duke Ferdinand of Austria starting WW1.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavrilo_Princip
Like all Muslims they totally FUKKED UP, their plan, but by sheer luck Princip managed to shoot the unarmed Ferdinand and his wife. Triggering the First World war.
World War 1 was started by the Central Powers not Gavrilo Princip.Assassination in Sarajevo was only excuse for starting WW1
Piggy Bang

Miami, FL

#48806 Jul 16, 2014
hoboinfire_ wrote:
<quoted text>
World War 1 was started by the Central Powers not Gavrilo Princip.Assassination in Sarajevo was only excuse for starting WW1
Thats too complex an information for these pig eating uneducated bogans to understand....LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,

Perhaps if you can explain in very very simple words for these uneducated child molesters than you may have a remote chance to get your message through...these pig eaters suffer from frothing.....its starts dribbling from their mouths......Thought I would let you know....I live amongst them and I know. LLOL

Location hidden

#48808 Jul 16, 2014
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>=
Did you kill any Muslims or were you in the war you were the reason it was lost?
=
Are you bragging you killed a few people?
Now you regret killing those people.
Now I have the rights to tell every one that Islam is going to fck up Australia if we do not kill them off at the roots.

Islam is like a Necrotizing fasciitis to flesh you cut it off before it spreads further.
=
The only good Muslim is one that has stop polluting the same air I am breathing.
=
You truly are an idiot.
Nasty and Brown

Toronto, Canada

#48809 Jul 16, 2014
These people attacking Muslims should live in black Christian or Latino Christian neighbourhood. The wars, shootings, rapes, attacks, beatings aimed at White Christians by their Christian cohorts is dizzying. Go to Los Angeles, Texas, Miami and you will see what I mean.

But white Christians are war mongering assholes who attack, beat, rape, enslave, steal from every other culture that this is what is expected. Jewish whites are often just as bad and imperialistic (neocons).

Still, white Christians/Jews/etc bad mouthing Muslims and their immigration should move to a black Christian neighbourhood and see what real violence and hatred is LOL!!!!

Location hidden

#48810 Jul 16, 2014
Nasty and Brown wrote:
These people attacking Muslims should live in black Christian or Latino Christian neighbourhood. The wars, shootings, rapes, attacks, beatings aimed at White Christians by their Christian cohorts is dizzying. Go to Los Angeles, Texas, Miami and you will see what I mean.

But white Christians are war mongering assholes who attack, beat, rape, enslave, steal from every other culture that this is what is expected. Jewish whites are often just as bad and imperialistic (neocons).

Still, white Christians/Jews/etc bad mouthing Muslims and their immigration should move to a black Christian neighbourhood and see what real violence and hatred is LOL!!!!
There is good and bad in all races/religions. One just hopes that the good prevail over the bad :)

Location hidden

#48812 Jul 16, 2014
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>=
Well did you?
=
or are you one of those idiots that converted to Islam.
=
I feel sorry for you.
=
The Muslims in Australia in the next 50 years will be doing what they are doing in Sweden right now.
=
http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/10/1...
No i am not a convert you idiot. Even if i was a it wouldnt be any of your business. My point is it shouldnt matter what religion one is, the point i acceptance on everyones behalf.

Great link not sure how true it is as its posted by a religion hate group. Do i need to post articles of what we did to the Aboriginies? How are we any better? We have no right to talk. Pot calling the kettle black
Dalit Trolls Fixers

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#48813 Jul 16, 2014
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
=
Did you kill any Muslims or were you in the war you were the reason it was lost?
=
Are you bragging you killed a few people?
Now you regret killing those people.
Now I have the rights to tell every one that Islam is going to fck up Australia if we do not kill them off at the roots.
Islam is like a Necrotizing fasciitis to flesh you cut it off before it spreads further.
=
The only good Muslim is one that has stop polluting the same air I am breathing.
=
The sooner you get to see a shrink to work out your unresolved issues from being molested by your Saudi relatives, DESPICABLE HINDUSTINK IMMORAL,UNETHICAL Dalit CREEPY SLIMEBALL DENIZEN OF THE SEWER, the quicker the necrotizing fasciitis taking over your diseased brain will have a chance of being repelled.

And don't forget while you're at it to enrol in ESL and logic lessons, you're in desperate need of both.
Peter Hall

Sydney, Australia

#48814 Jul 16, 2014
… On the other hand, those who founded sects committed to erroneous doctrines proceeded in a way that is opposite to this [witness of signs, and God's wonders, and divers miracles]. The point is clear in the case of Muhammad. He seduced the people by promises of carnal pleasure to which the concupiscence of the flesh goads us. His teaching also contained precepts that were in conformity with his promises, and he gave free rein to carnal pleasure.In all this, as is not unexpected, he was obeyed by carnal men. As for proofs of the truth of his doctrine, he brought forward only such as could be grasped by the natural ability of anyone with a very modest wisdom. Indeed, the truths that he taught he mingled with many fables and with doctrines of the greatest falsity.He did not bring forth any signs produced in a supernatural way, which alone fittingly gives witness to divine inspiration; for a visible action that can be only divine reveals an invisibly inspired teacher of truth.On the contrary, Muhammad said that he was sent in the power of his arms—which are signs not lacking even to robbers and tyrants. What is more, no wise men, men trained in things divine and human, believed in him from the beginning, Those who believed in him were brutal men and desert wanderers, utterly ignorant of all divine teaching, through whose numbers Muhammad forced others to become his followers by the violence of his arms.Nor do divine pronouncements on the part of preceding prophets offer him any witness. On the contrary, he perverts almost all the testimonies of the Old and New Testaments by making them into fabrications of his own, as can be. seen by anyone who examines his law.It was, therefore, a shrewd decision on his part to forbid his followers to read the Old and New Testaments, lest these books convict him of falsity. It is thus clear that those who place any faith in his words believe foolishly.
–St. Thomas Aquinas (1225 – 1274)
Contra Gentiles, Book One, Chapter 6, Paragraph 4.

Location hidden

#48817 Jul 16, 2014
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>=
Lets agree on What you said it is posted by a religion hate group.
-
Is this one also posted by a religion hate group?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2a45zobzuOoXX
=
Or maybe this one is a religious hate group?
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
=
or maybe this one?
=
Or is this a religious anti Islam?

Blahblah80 wrote, "
Do i need to post articles of what we did to the Aboriginies? How are we any better? We have no right to talk. Pot calling the kettle black"

=
Of course it is wrong what my great grandparents or grandparents did in Australia.
-
today we are educated and we do not do it any more
=
You sound like a typical Muslim, because we committed crimes against humanity it is okay for Muslims to do the same to-day.
=
No it is not okay for Feral Pigs Muslims to commit crime against Humanity in 2014.
-
If they want to live how the Homosexual Prophet Muhammad ( PBUH) use to live 1400 years ago.
Do not migrate stay back in your backwards country, you can live the life of a real Muslim, you can rape women and children, you can steal, whip, beat your wives, chop her nose off, or commit what ever inhuman act as you like.
When you go to live in Rome you do as the Romans do.
=
By the way if it was in the Middle East you were fighting for 13 years, you did not kill sufficient of the feral pigs Muslims.
-
The Muslims living in the Middle East are doing a better job that you did.
You my friend are a true idiot. Do you think killing a person is ok? Im not saying what they are doing is ok. I actually disagree with the things being done probably more then you do.

Like you said today Australians are educated? Well not all by the looks of things. You seem to see it fit to kill another human being without a problem which makes you no different to the people that did what they did to the Aborigines.

People like you werent educated back in the day when the Aborigines were getting killed according to your own words and you admit it was wrong.

Same people like you seem to think its ok to kill Muslims?

You havent been educated you just shifted your hate.

Location hidden

#48822 Jul 16, 2014
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>=
Of course killing a person for the sport of it is not okay.
-
But killing to preserve the way of life and by killing certain ideologies you are certainly saving your grand children and great grand children.
=
Is what my grandfather fought for in Europe he killed certain people to make sure his grandchildren are not part of that Ideology, the people in the 1930 and 1940 saw the danger.
_
This generation like you are trying to be political correct, I am like my grandfather, either ask them politely to leave, if they refuse, we get rid of them forcefully either by forcing them on a ship or you know give them a sleeping needle ( very humane). or if we really want to be more humane we can always castrate all the men or give all the men a non reversible vasectomy and all the women we can always de- sex them as we do with female dogs or at least a none reversible Tubal-ligation, that means in less than 100 years there be no Islam in Australia.
Same as have passed laws that we are not allowed to have Nazi political party, in Australia we are not even allowed to deny the Holocaust in public.
-
Saying the above we should pass laws that Islam ideology is not allowed to be practiced in Australia, same way I will not be allowed to preach an Ideology that is based on Racism.
=
Although Muslims are allowed to preach racism.
-
What you lay back Australians do not realise, a Muslim can not be your friend, a Muslim obeys the Qur'an blindly, a Muslim is convinced that the words in the Qur'an is the word given by God and should be followed
verbatim.
=
It is scary to look in the future if nothing is done with the Muslim population we have here in Australia

Blahblah80 wrote, "
Im not saying what they are doing is ok. I actually disagree with the things being done probably more then you do.
Like you said today Australians are educated? Well not all by the looks of things. You seem to see it fit to kill another human being without a problem which makes you no different to the people that did what they did to the Aborigines.
People like you werent educated back in the day when the Aborigines were getting killed according to your own words and you admit it was wrong.
Same people like you seem to think its ok to kill Muslims?
You havent been educated you just shifted your hate."

=
I said deport the Feral Pigs Muslims before they become a problem same as the real Feral Pigs in Australia, and the ones who refuse to be deported we do not kill we just put them to sleep.
=
Killing Muslims that do not live in a country were Islam is dominant all you doing is.
=
it is like killing a Feral Pig in the outback of Australia
You are a sick and twisted individual preaching from a land that our ancestors took by force themselves. A hypocrite and a disgrace for a human being. Certain things will never be allowed to happen here and im the first one that will put my hand up to stop certain things. You shoyld be included in that group. Your grandfather fought for what exactly? To stop deportation, genocide, and cruel treatment of other himan beings. All the things youre condoning right now. He would be turning in his grave.

Location hidden

#48826 Jul 16, 2014
Baron44 wrote:
And please when a Muslim try to con you by telling you we Muslims also believe in Jesus and Mary.
-#########
They are not talking about the same Jesus you have been taught at school.
The Christian Jesus >>>>>
Jesus is the Son of God, and a prophet. Matthew 27:53, Mark 1:1, Luke 1;35, Luke 22:70, John 1:35, John 3:18, 5:25, 20:31
The Muslim Jesus is not the son of God.
Jesus is not the Son of God, but only a prophet. Surah 4:171, Surah 9:30 Surah 10:68, Surah 17:111, Surah 18:4, Surah 19:35,88
Jesus is not only man, but God incarnate as proclaimed in the Old and New Testaments. Isaiah 9:6, John 1:1-3

The Muslim >Jesus is just a man, and not God.Surah 5:17, 75,116 Surah 23:24
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>
The Christian Jesus >>>
Jesus died on the cross for the sins of the world. Matthew 27:50, John 19:30, Mark 15:37, Luke 23;46

$$$$$$$$$$
The Muslim Jesus never died on a cross

The Nuslim >>>>> Jesus did not die on the Cross, but a phantom was killed in his place. Surah 4:157 Surah 3:55
=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The Muslim >>>>> Jesus came to deliver the message of the prophets, who were before him. Mohammad like Jesus came to give the same message of Islam. Surah 2:136, Surah 3:84, Surah 42:13, Surah 5:46
=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx
Jesus came to die for the sins of the world, as the way of salvation. His death paid for sins. John 3:15-17
=
You will often hear Muslim when they are preaching that they believe in the same God as you and the same Jesus.
=
Even the Muslim God is a different God than the Christian God.
The Muslim God is an old Moon Idol that the Homosexual Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) kept and got rid of all the other Gods, for Allah was the main God out of the 364 Gods the Arabs had before The homosexual Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was born
His father's birth name was Abdullah ibn Abdul-Muttalib
And Abdullah means slave of Allah
=
As others above pointed out in the past, Arabs were already familiar with concept of Allah being God before Muhammad was born
=
IBN means the father of a called Muttaib.
By the way I speak their fcking lingo and I lived with them fro 24 months that is how come I know so much about these Feral Pigs.
=
These Feral Pigs hate any one that knows more than they kn ow about their own Ideology
=
Have a read in this thread how the other arse hole Muslim agrees with me about child molestation with out even realising it.
So much hate for such a little troll

Location hidden

#48829 Jul 17, 2014
Baron44 wrote:
When Islam takes over Australia Maybe we can have this at Telstra Stadium inplace of a NRL game
=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =e2kFzGyKgpAXX&index=13 &list=PLxN-aHiC9r9UZ6y0GlG d0wUreHmBkgeKk
=
Or this >>
Mate you need to find yourself a woman and urgently. You seem to have a lot of spare time to troll

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#48830 Jul 17, 2014
Three Years After Gaddafi, Libya is Imploding into Chaos and Violence

Its government has no real power; militias are ever more entrenched, and now the state itself is under threat

By Patrick Cockburn

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

March 16, 2014 "Information Clearing House - "The Independent"- The Libyan former prime minister Ali Zeidan fled last week after parliament voted him out of office. A North Korean-flagged oil tanker, the Morning Glory, illegally picked up a cargo of crude from rebels in the east of the country and sailed safely away, despite a government minister's threat that the vessel would be "turned into a pile of metal" if it left port: the Libyan navy blamed rough weather for its failure to stop the ship. Militias based in Misrata, western Libya, notorious for their violence and independence, have launched an offensive against the eastern rebels in what could be the opening shots in a civil war between western and eastern Libya.

Without a central government with any real power, Libya is falling apart. And this is happening almost three years after 19 March 2011 when the French air force stopped Mu'ammer Gaddafi's counter-offensive to crush the uprising in Benghazi. Months later, his burnt-out tanks still lay by the road to the city. With the United States keeping its involvement as low-profile as possible, Nato launched a war in which rebel militiamen played a secondary, supportive role and ended with the overthrow and killing of Gaddafi.

A striking feature of events in Libya in the past week is how little interest is being shown by leaders and countries which enthusiastically went to war in 2011 in the supposed interests of the Libyan people. President Obama has since spoken proudly of his role in preventing a "massacre" in Benghazi at that time. But when the militiamen, whose victory Nato had assured, opened fire on a demonstration against their presence in Tripoli in November last year, killing at least 42 protesters and firing at children with anti-aircraft machine guns, there was scarcely a squeak of protest from Washington, London or Paris.

Coincidentally, it was last week that Al-Jazeera broadcast the final episode in a three-year investigation of the Lockerbie bombing that killed 270 people in 1988. For years this was deemed to be Gaddafi's greatest and certainly best-publicised crime, but the documentary proved beyond reasonable doubt that the Libyan intelligence officer, Abdelbaset al-Megrahi, convicted of carrying out the bombing, was innocent. Iran, working through the Palestinian Front for The Liberation of Palestine – General Command, ordered the blowing up of Pan Am 103 in revenge for the shooting down of an Iranian passenger plane by the US navy earlier in 1988.

Much of this had been strongly suspected for years. The new evidence comes primarily from Abolghasem Mesbahi, an Iranian intelligence officer who later defected and confirmed the Iranian link. The US Defense Intelligence Agency had long ago reached the same conclusion. The documentary emphasises the sheer number of important politicians and senior officials over the years who must have looked at intelligence reports revealing the truth about Lockerbie, but still happily lied about it.

It is an old journalistic saying that if you want to find out government policy, imagine the worst thing they can do and then assume they are doing it. Such cynicism is not deserved in all cases, but it does seem to be a sure guide to western policy towards Libya. This is not to defend Gaddafi, a maverick dictator who inflicted his puerile personality cult on his people, though he was never as bloodthirsty as Saddam Hussein or Hafez al-Assad.
Muq mumbo again

Neutral Bay, Australia

#48831 Jul 17, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
Its government has no real power; militias are ever more entrenched, and now the state itself is under threat
By Patrick Cockburn
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
March 16, 2014 "Information Clearing House - "The Independent"- The Libyan former prime minister Ali Zeidan fled last week after parliament voted him out of office. A North Korean-flagged oil tanker, the Morning Glory, illegally picked up a cargo of crude from rebels in the east of the country and sailed safely away, despite a government minister's threat that the vessel would be "turned into a pile of metal" if it left port: the Libyan navy blamed rough weather for its failure to stop the ship. Militias based in Misrata, western Libya, notorious for their violence and independence, have launched an offensive against the eastern rebels in what could be the opening shots in a civil war between western and eastern Libya.
Without a central government with any real power, Libya is falling apart. And this is happening almost three years after 19 March 2011 when the French air force stopped Mu'ammer Gaddafi's counter-offensive to crush the uprising in Benghazi. Months later, his burnt-out tanks still lay by the road to the city. With the United States keeping its involvement as low-profile as possible, Nato launched a war in which rebel militiamen played a secondary, supportive role and ended with the overthrow and killing of Gaddafi.
A striking feature of events in Libya in the past week is how little interest is being shown by leaders and countries which enthusiastically went to war in 2011 in the supposed interests of the Libyan people. President Obama has since spoken proudly of his role in preventing a "massacre" in Benghazi at that time. But when the militiamen, whose victory Nato had assured, opened fire on a demonstration against their presence in Tripoli in November last year, killing at least 42 protesters and firing at children with anti-aircraft machine guns, there was scarcely a squeak of protest from Washington, London or Paris.
March IPH mumbo 6 month old cut &
paste. Saudi funded and vetted propaganda for idiot Muslim consumption.
as Muq evades the specific questions and relevance to the topic.
You really are a silly ignorant little Sunni guest worker Slave aren't you Muq?
Muq - tell us why Allah didn't send an Indian mess here in 'your image' and 'In your tongue'.
Tell us how you think you can be Muslim when the Quran excludes you.
That's relevant to the topic.
Piggy Bang

San Jose, CA

#48837 Jul 17, 2014
By the grace of Allah, a few pig munchers will choke to death after watching this......Choke you human trash pig munchers....

http://youtu.be/IBuScXuNxL4

http://youtu.be/n88PnLBQsjk

http://youtu.be/_J5_VETwfew

Harvard scholar with Masters in religions and Divinity converts to Islam,
He was an ordained minister

http://youtu.be/dOZSrPF5GNo

There are a million other stories but I choke you human garbage slowly LLOL,LLOL,LLOL

Why is everyone running away from the cult of christian child molesters, that is the question?
Screaming Bum Fixers

Sydney, Australia

#48855 Jul 18, 2014
Piggy Bang wrote:
By the grace of Allah, a few pig munchers will choke to death after watching this......Choke you human trash pig munchers....
http://youtu.be/IBuScXuNxL4
http://youtu.be/n88PnLBQsjk
http://youtu.be/_J5_VETwfew
Harvard scholar with Masters in religions and Divinity converts to Islam,
He was an ordained minister
http://youtu.be/dOZSrPF5GNo
There are a million other stories but I choke you human garbage slowly LLOL,LLOL,LLOL
Why is everyone running away from the cult of christian child molesters, that is the question?
Poor old Piggy Turd Skin, http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affa... Why don't you help your poor brothers , you gutless sack of Shiite. Sitting back in our great Western Nation.
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#48856 Jul 18, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
Just another example of a bunch of Muslim barbarians who can't get along with anybody.

These are people who are all inspired by the quran to fight and kill in the hope they can control someone.

This does not happen in the Great West.
We are the greatest!!!

Why don't you get a life MUQ1 and realize your religion only brings pain and suffering to everybody associated with it.
Look how well the Great West does!! I know your jealous of us but it's your fault that you are the way you are!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Putin says he speaks regularly to Trump, isn't ... Jun 14 Say What 58
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Jun 14 Anonymous 276,662
News Feds: Avon man threatened white supremacists Jun 10 Scripted Reality 1
News The uneasy neighbors (Aug '09) Jun 9 Pro Ukraine_ 492
News AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) Jun 3 Funeral Director 214
News Bin Laden calls Obama 'powerless' in new recording (Sep '09) Jun 3 Geezer Files 2
News Bin Laden son-in-law arrested in Jordan is brou... (Mar '13) May 22 Etch a Win 2012 76