Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46810 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

Piggy Bang

San Jose, CA

#48683 Jul 9, 2014
this is like a million pig munchers will commit suicide the instant they see this video.......LLOL, Hey pig munchers swoooosh........and the head rolls like a football...LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, what are you gona do weare a comin.......

http://youtu.be/iy2q554VD34
Piggy Bang

San Jose, CA

#48684 Jul 9, 2014
http://youtu.be/iy2q554VD34

68000 people become Muslims every 24 hours

Right now its over 1 billion followers or 1/5th of humanity

By 2050 there will be 2.2 billion Muslims and it will be 1/4th of Humanity

Today In the united states there are one thousand two hundred mosques

Today Islam is found 204 of 238 countries listed in United Nations

POOR PIGMUNCHERS ON THIS THREAD, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? WE ARE A COMIN...AND WHEN WE GET THERE.....SWOOOOOOOOOOOSH....T HE HEADS WILL ROLL....LLO,LLOL,LLOL,

WATCHOUT BARBOON44- THE LADY BOY PIMP AND ADELAIDEAN - THE COK SUCKER WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE.........LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,

ALL YOUR LIES ARE NOT WORKING....SWOOOOOOSH...LLOL,L LOL,LLOL
Piggy Bang

San Jose, CA

#48685 Jul 9, 2014
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I? What makes you think that was me? You never tire of insisting that there are dozens of us ... remember? Badger one of those many others. I can't help you.
Hey cok sucker why do you want to play with my gland? I have told you NO, NO,NO
I am a man who loves women and they can do whatever with my gland but not you...Kapeesh

I hate gay cok suckers and insist they should be put to the sword....LLOL, do you know what that means?.....LLOL,LLOL,LLOL

SO NO gland for you.....request denied

BUBUhahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahah
Piggy Bang

San Jose, CA

#48686 Jul 9, 2014
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
I do not know if he is a Shiite or a Suni
-
What I do know about him is in other Forums he uses the name Beady, he is a Pommy converted Muslim living in Paris he as Gay as they come.
-
The Muslims who live in Paris uses him as a cushion he loves Muslims to fck his arse.
=
He admitted it many times in several threads in Topix.
=
By the way the Address he uses is not where he is
He pays to use a Proxy address.
-
Beady is my pet piggy wherever I go, he is there.squealing
Hey cok sucker why do you want to play with my gland? I have told you NO, NO,NO
I am a man who loves women and they can do whatever with my gland but not you...Kapeesh

I hate gay cok suckers and insist they should be put to the sword....LLOL, do you know what that means?.....LLOL,LLOL,LLOL

SO NO gland for you.....request denied

BUBUhahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahah

NOW BARK....BARK....BARK.........
Piggy Bang

San Jose, CA

#48687 Jul 9, 2014
http://youtu.be/o5i17zS15mk

Hey pig munchers what are you going to do? this is in the heart of sydney and these guys are blessed...they will not stop......

Pigmunchers better get ready to move back to mother country.....Oh I forgot the mother country has already converted to islam....LLOL,

no where to go pimunchers.....why not jump in the pacific....LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL ,LLOL,
Ryan

Drummoyne, Australia

#48689 Jul 9, 2014
Piggy Bang wrote:
this is like a million pig munchers will commit suicide the instant they see this video.......LLOL, Hey pig munchers swoooosh........and the head rolls like a football...LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, what are you gona do weare a comin.......
http://youtu.be/iy2q554VD34
What will we do ? you dump big nose http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/07/09/israe... ten worst than our peaceful Jewish friends.
You will be our slaves like the frighten Arabs are of our Israeli friends.
By the way, why are you cowards so afraid of the Israeli people they have been holding your Holy Gazza for 47 years, yes that's right 47 long hard years.
And what have you lot done ?
A big fat NOTHING .......... Because you are cowards !!! HA Ha ha
Jihad

United States

#48690 Jul 9, 2014
you find in Muslim nations social unrest, unemployment, economical stagnation, demographic and cultural inequalities (Kurds, Alawites, Shia, Sunni, Kopts, tribes etc. etc.) and an overall cultural devolution with its increasingly festering inferiority complex vs. the ever advancing and ever evolving western culture. The gap grows wider and wider (once the oil dependency comes to an end, the last infusion of wealth will dry up, which will make the situation even worse) and jealousy turns into hatred evermore.
Jihad

United States

#48691 Jul 9, 2014
Piggy Bang wrote:
http://youtu.be/o5i17zS15mk
Hey pig munchers what are you going to do? this is in the heart of sydney and these guys are blessed...they will not stop......
Pigmunchers better get ready to move back to mother country.....Oh I forgot the mother country has already converted to islam....LLOL,
no where to go pimunchers.....why not jump in the pacific....LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL ,LLOL,
/Domestically you find in Muslim nations social unrest, unemployment, economical stagnation, demographic and cultural inequalities (Kurds, Alawites, Shia, Sunni, Kopts, tribes etc. etc.) and an overall cultural devolution with its increasingly festering inferiority complex vs. the ever advancing and ever evolving western culture. The gap grows wider and wider (once the oil dependency comes to an end, the last infusion of wealth will dry up, which will make the situation even worse) and jealousy turns into hatred evermore.
Ryan

Drummoyne, Australia

#48693 Jul 9, 2014
Piggy Bang wrote:
http://youtu.be/o5i17zS15mk
Hey pig munchers what are you going to do? this is in the heart of sydney and these guys are blessed...they will not stop......
Pigmunchers better get ready to move back to mother country.....Oh I forgot the mother country has already converted to islam....LLOL,
no where to go pimunchers.....why not jump in the pacific....LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL ,LLOL,
HA Ha ha, we have been laughing at the hairy bums in Hyde park as long as I can remember .



Tell the singing Bum to get off welfare and get a job , HA Ha ha
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#48695 Jul 9, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Qaeda and its chief are gone.... no one knows who are the so called Al Qaeda members and who is leading them.
It seems every group picks up that name and does whatever he wants.
Yes there is a lot of lawlessness and whenever Western Powers intervene, they multiply the lawlessness many folds.
It is the great Western powers that are keeping the Muslim terrorists under control.

Other moderate Muslims have never done sh^t to control terrorism, without the great West Muslim terrorists would be all over the Muslim countries!!

You should be very thankful that the Western white people are so good and powerful..
Eh le Gay cheapute

Edinburgh, UK

#48696 Jul 9, 2014
Serpent wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the great Western powers that are keeping the Muslim terrorists under control.
Other moderate Muslims have never done sh^t to control terrorism, without the great West Muslim terrorists would be all over the Muslim countries!!
You should be very thankful that the Western white people are so good and powerful..
Take your meds or better yet, take a long ride in cartooniskanks' sub. I hear it gets good mileage.

How is that Baron Anal Rod Butt CAKE tasting? LOOOOOOOOL! HAHAHAHA

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#48697 Jul 10, 2014
Serpent wrote:
<quoted text>

It is the great Western powers that are keeping the Muslim terrorists under control.
Other moderate Muslims have never done sh^t to control terrorism, without the great West Muslim terrorists would be all over the Muslim countries!!

You should be very thankful that the Western white people are so good and powerful..
The great western Powers are doing their best to control terrorism and it is multiplying each passing days.

The Great Western Powers are nurturing and watering the "Evil root of terrorism" in the form of Zionist Jewish state in Palestine, the main cause of most of this terrorist activities and turning blind eye to its atrocities.

This is strange, because they are not against terrorism, they want to stop only ONE type of it!!

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#48699 Jul 10, 2014
Piggy Bang wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey cok sucker why do you want to play with my gland? I have told you NO, NO,NO
I am a man who loves women and they can do whatever with my gland but not you...Kapeesh
I hate gay cok suckers and insist they should be put to the sword....LLOL, do you know what that means?.....LLOL,LLOL,LLOL
SO NO gland for you.....request denied
BUBUhahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahah
A potty-mouth is one of the tell-tale signs of the gland problem that afflicts you.

My only references to your gland problem were .....
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be suffering from some sort of gland defect. You probably won't believe this, but I do hope you find that compassionate doctor whom you won't admit publicly to seeking.:)
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I take back what I said before.
It's becoming clear that your secret search for a compassionate doctor to treat your gland problem is inadequate. What you need is an entire team of practitioners covering a wide range of medical disciplines.
I wish you success in your compelling search.
:)
Either your defective gland is impeding your ability to comprehend what you read ...

OR

Your defective gland is plunging you into an orgy of wishful thinking. Please leave me out of that.

I can assure you I have no desire to "play with your gland" as you put it. I find the idea repugnant, revolting, nauseating, repulsive, disgusting, despicable, loathsome,... and not very nice either.

So please don't try to turn my advice back upon me ... your gland problem is yours alone. My suggestion that you submit your gland problem to the remedial services of a team of medical practitioners remains the best that I can do for you. As before I wish you a successful course of treatment and rehabilitation.:)
Piggy Bang

San Jose, CA

#48702 Jul 10, 2014
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
A potty-mouth is one of the tell-tale signs of the gland problem that afflicts you.
My only references to your gland problem were .....
<quoted text> <quoted text>
Either your defective gland is impeding your ability to comprehend what you read ...
OR
Your defective gland is plunging you into an orgy of wishful thinking. Please leave me out of that.
I can assure you I have no desire to "play with your gland" as you put it. I find the idea repugnant, revolting, nauseating, repulsive, disgusting, despicable, loathsome,... and not very nice either.
So please don't try to turn my advice back upon me ... your gland problem is yours alone. My suggestion that you submit your gland problem to the remedial services of a team of medical practitioners remains the best that I can do for you. As before I wish you a successful course of treatment and rehabilitation.:)
You and your ladyboy gland suker Barboon44 have been known to be Bald face liars on this forum and I can understand why you are feeling so embarresed.

However, the fact is that in your sexual perversion you requested to suk my gland and I a man who doesnt get shocked easily was totally flabergasted that some one on the internet forum would make such a filthy proposal, Obviously I told you then and I am telling you now.... NO,NO,NO

I am a man who loves women of all hues and they can do whatever with my gland but you a white trash ladyboy poofter...NO,NO,NO How difficult is that tyo understand? stick to Barboon44, the fuker comes from a family of Hookers and will do well with a pervert like you..LOOOOOOOL

Because of you and your bumchum Barboon44 this forum has become classical example of the filth that makes up the lower income white trash of your convict colony and their mindset.
Perhaps no other thread on Topix is so low graded intellectually as this one. Constantly you and your fellow pig munchers demonstrate what you and the colony of convict thives are all about. LOOOOOOOOLL

Never once any seious discussion or reasonable exchange of ideas, What can be expected from pig munchers like you whose mothers, sister, wives and daughters are inserting Fruits and vegetables in their vaginas in the name of industrial development...Errrr Porn industry....
BUBUBUBUhahaahahahahaqhahahaha hahhahahahahahah AHhahahah ..........what a joke you are pigmunching convicts Ahhahahhahah

Now go buy some Fruits and vegetables......your women are waiting to start their business day.......LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Piggy Bang

San Jose, CA

#48703 Jul 10, 2014
Come on....come on.... white trash, ladyboys, pig munchers, incest lovers, child molesters....Come on.......Cat got your tongue.....

Come on lets get your filthy comments...LOOOOOOOOL what are you going to do 64000 people converting to islam every 24 hours.....what are you going to do??????? we are a commin, your mama is a commin,
and no body got the brakes onnnn.....Ahhahahahahahahahaha hah


http://youtu.be/iy2q554VD34

68000 people become Muslims every 24 hours

Right now its over 1 billion followers or 1/5th of humanity

By 2050 there will be 2.2 billion Muslims and it will be 1/4th of Humanity

Today In the united states there are one thousand two hundred mosques

Today Islam is found 204 of 238 countries listed in United Nations

PIGMUNCHERS WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? WE ARE A COMIN...AND WHEN WE GET THERE.....SWOOOOOOOOOOOh... HEADS WILL ROLL....LLO,LLOL,LLOL,

WATCHOUT BARBOON44- THE LADY BOY PIMP AND ADELAIDEAN - THE COK SUCKER WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE.........LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,

ALL YOUR LIES ARE NOT WORKING....SWOOOOOOSH...LLOL,L LOL,LLOL

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#48704 Jul 10, 2014
Piggy Bang wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your ladyboy gland suker Barboon44 have been known to be Bald face liars on this forum and I can understand why you are feeling so embarresed.
However, the fact is that in your sexual perversion you requested to suk my gland and I a man who doesnt get shocked easily was totally flabergasted that some one on the internet forum would make such a filthy proposal, Obviously I told you then and I am telling you now.... NO,NO,NO
I am a man who loves women of all hues and they can do whatever with my gland but you a white trash ladyboy poofter...NO,NO,NO How difficult is that tyo understand? stick to Barboon44, the fuker comes from a family of Hookers and will do well with a pervert like you..LOOOOOOOL
Because of you and your bumchum Barboon44 this forum has become classical example of the filth that makes up the lower income white trash of your convict colony and their mindset.
Perhaps no other thread on Topix is so low graded intellectually as this one. Constantly you and your fellow pig munchers demonstrate what you and the colony of convict thives are all about. LOOOOOOOOLL
Never once any seious discussion or reasonable exchange of ideas, What can be expected from pig munchers like you whose mothers, sister, wives and daughters are inserting Fruits and vegetables in their vaginas in the name of industrial development...Errrr Porn industry....
BUBUBUBUhahaahahahahaqhahahaha hahhahahahahahah AHhahahah ..........what a joke you are pigmunching convicts Ahhahahhahah
Now go buy some Fruits and vegetables......your women are waiting to start their business day.......LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
implode
Piggy Bang

Torrance, CA

#48709 Jul 10, 2014
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>=
=
I be very safe Middle East Muslims hate water.
=
I live on seas and oceans
=
I am sure one day the white man will have enough of you Muslims and introduce laws to humanly euthanise all Muslims. ME and Asian Muslims
LOOOOOOOOOL....lay of the slum grass doggy...LOOOOOOOOL you are a slumdog living in Bombay wobbling your ladyboy arse fa a few bucks..... which water are we talking about indian slum mutt?
Screaming Bum Fixers

Drummoyne, Australia

#48710 Jul 10, 2014
Piggy Bang wrote:
Come on....come on.... white trash, ladyboys, pig munchers, incest lovers, child molesters....Come on.......Cat got your tongue.....
Come on lets get your filthy comments...LOOOOOOOOL what are you going to do 64000 people converting to islam every 24 hours.....what are you going to do??????? we are a commin, your mama is a commin,
and no body got the brakes onnnn.....Ahhahahahahahahahaha hah
http://youtu.be/iy2q554VD34
68000 people become Muslims every 24 hours
Right now its over 1 billion followers or 1/5th of humanity
By 2050 there will be 2.2 billion Muslims and it will be 1/4th of Humanity
Today In the united states there are one thousand two hundred mosques
Today Islam is found 204 of 238 countries listed in United Nations
PIGMUNCHERS WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? WE ARE A COMIN...AND WHEN WE GET THERE.....SWOOOOOOOOOOOh... HEADS WILL ROLL....LLO,LLOL,LLOL,
WATCHOUT BARBOON44- THE LADY BOY PIMP AND ADELAIDEAN - THE COK SUCKER WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE.........LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,
ALL YOUR LIES ARE NOT WORKING....SWOOOOOOSH...LLOL,L LOL,LLOL
You No Good Screaming Bums couldn't get anyone you can't even get along together you fools,

The Israelis took your land of you +++ 47 YEARS AGO +++

and what have you done +++ A BIG FAT NOTHING +++

You just Farts In The Wind !!!!

Take Gaza back and prove your Men, or Shut Up or we will put a JDAM so far up your arse you Hairy Heathen Losers ....... Ha ha ha

Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#48713 Jul 10, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The great western Powers are doing their best to control terrorism and it is multiplying each passing days.
The Great Western Powers are nurturing and watering the "Evil root of terrorism" in the form of Zionist Jewish state in Palestine, the main cause of most of this terrorist activities and turning blind eye to its atrocities.
This is strange, because they are not against terrorism, they want to stop only ONE type of it!!
If Islam is so great it would bring peace and prosperity to Muslim countries, but it isn't great at all. It's just a sham, a piece of work that inspires hate and killings wherever it exists!!
The work of the devil!!

The great West is the greatest in the whole world!!
Jerry

Sydney, Australia

#48714 Jul 11, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
!
MUQ1 does Islam prohibit integration with Australians and the Australian way of life going to the beach and having fun, people playing sport and being happy ?

http://www.1688.com.au/site1/news/au/images/2...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russia says Syria's Bashar al-Assad ready to sh... 5 hr Cassandra_ 2
News Islamic State 'worse than Nazis': PM Wed Lawrence James co... 1
News Irish president warns of extremism Wed Lawrence James co... 2
News Obama expands ISIL fight into Syria; Canada won... (Sep '14) Sep 1 Swedenforever 18
News Bin Laden son-in-law arrested in Jordan is brou... (Mar '13) Sep 1 swedenforever 67
News Kurd Oppostion Offers Base In Fight Against IS Aug 31 Rockstar 3
News Ukraine Posts Video Of Captured 'Russian Soldie... Aug 31 FOOLS DIE FOR PUTIN 6
More from around the web