Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46740 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#48380 Jun 25, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. Islam allows marriage of a Muslim man with Jewish or Christian women. And we are permitted to eat food prepared by “people of Book”(Provided they follow their “Book” which most of present day Jews and Christians do not)
2. The “Wine” of this world has two negative qualities “It tatses and smells bad and it colludes the mind of drinkers”. On the positive side there is a “kick” and a feeling of relaxation.
The “Pure Wine” of hereafter shall not have that bad taste and bad smell and shall not collude the mind of drinker.
And it would provide “Much more kick and feeling of relaxation” than the Wine of this world.
So those who stay away from Alcohol and other such items, shall be rewarded in the hereafter with the “Pure Wine”.
Allah Knows Best
The hereafter you are speaking off is make believe , how do Islam know that wine tastes bad and has a bad smell if wine is taboo in your culture seeing a Muslim like yourself would not come in contact with it ?
Dalit Trolls Fixers

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#48381 Jun 25, 2014
Baron44 wrote:
continued.
-
MUQ1 do not be shy tell us all about the anal fcking you Muslims do in Saudi.
-
There is silence around this issue. It is the silence that legitimizes sexual violence against women, such as honor crimes and female circumcision. It is also the silence that forces Arab boys into invisibility. Even though the Society does not see their sexual exploitation as being humiliating, the psychological and emotional scars that result from their subordination, powerlessness and humilia-tion is a given. Traumatized by the violation of their dignity and manliness, they spend the rest of their lives trying to get it back.
The problem is that trying to recover from sexual abuse, and to recapture one's own shattered masculinity, is quite an ordeal in a culture where women are hated and love is interpreted as hegemonic control.
With women out of touch…and out of sight…until marriage, males experience premarital sex only in the confines of being with other males. Their sexual outlet mostly includes victimizing younger males---just the way they were victimized.
In all of these circumstances, the idea of love is removed from men's understanding of sexuality. Like the essence of Arab masculinity, it is reduced to hurting others by violence. A gigantic rupture develops between men and women, where no harmony, affection or equality is allowed to exist. In relationships between men, meanwhile, affection, solidarity and empathy are left out of the picture. They threaten the hyper-masculine order.
It is excruciating to imagine the sexual confusion, humiliation, and repression that evolve in the mindsets of males in this culture. But it is no surprise that many of these males find their only avenue for gratification in the act of humiliating the foreign "enemy", whose masculinity must be violated at all costs…as theirs once was.
Violating the masculinity of the enemy necessitates the dishing out of severe violence against him. In the recent terrorist attacks, therefore, violence against Americans served as a much-needed release of the terrorists’ bottled-up sexual rage. Moreover, it served as a desperate pathological testament of the remasculinization of their emasculated selves.
Sounds like your biography, Crap Baron, growing up in Saudi and your being anally fcked and abused by your Muslim Saudi brother-in-laws.

The idea of love is removed from men's understanding of sexuality.- now we know where the real feral pig in you emanates from and what motivates the emotionless crassness and vulgarity that typify your posts, specially on the Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West thread.

All in all a great expose of your frustrations and the multiple physiological traumas and psychoses that have and continue to fuel your hatred of Muslim and women.

Thanks for enlightening us all on your situation and suffering.
Dalit Trolls Fixers

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#48382 Jun 25, 2014
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
The hereafter you are speaking off is make believe , how do Islam know that wine tastes bad and has a bad smell if wine is taboo in your culture seeing a Muslim like yourself would not come in contact with it ?
Maybe he has eunuchs like you Mandy to taste it for him.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#48383 Jun 25, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very wrong, there would not be a single Coptic Christian living in Egypt, after 1400 years of Islamic rule, neither there would be 20 Million Christians living in ME countries after 1400 years of Muslim rule.
Do you know how many Muslims were left in Spain after 25 years of Christian rules? Answer is Zero.
And Muslims ruled Spain for close to 700 years.
In India despite Muslim rule for 1000 years, 70 % of population was Not Muslim.
Trying to teach us, how to live with and tolerate Non Muslims?
Nice little attempt at Revisionism there, MUQ1.
Over the course of 700 years, as you say, Muslims had progressively entrenched themselves to rule Spain. But in typical Mohammedan style they did that at the expense of the established Spanish religion ... Catholicism. Their methods in that and in many other ways were so troublesome and obnoxious that the Spanish got thoroughly fed up with them and felt compelled to put a stop to it.
The Spanish monarchy and its agencies rose up and drove the Mohammedans out, to re-establish Catholicism. The event is best known in European history as "The Expulsion Of The Moriscos".
It's a little misleading though, because not all Mohammedans were driven out of Spain. They were given the option of converting to Christianity in order to stay in Spain. Many took that option. So your assertion that zero Mohammedans were left in Spain refers only to their stated religion. The same people were largely still present, but under a new label.
Yes that was coercion. But it merely took a leaf out of the Mohammedans' own book of coercion that Mohammedans themselves still practice to this day where and when they think they can get away with it.
Of course some of Spain's so-called Mohammedan 'converts' to Christianity were insincere and fraudulent in order to retain the benefits of remaining in Spain. That widespread deception sparked off the Spanish Inquisition that sought to flush out pretenders.
After all this time, MUQ1, your lot still wail and complain about a national rejection that by your own imperious and devious conduct you brought down upon yourselves.
I'm by no means a fan of Catholicism, but I can understand why Spanish Catholicism at the time expelled Islam as it did, and as more nations should do today.
piggypowpiggyBoo m

Miami, FL

#48386 Jun 25, 2014
EVIL PIGMUNCHERS>>>>LLO L

JUNE 25, 2014

Russia is not the Problem
Can Putin’s Diplomacy Prevail Over Washington’s Coercion?
by PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS

Russia’s President Vladimir Putin is trying to save the world from war. We should all help him.

Yesterday Putin’s presidential press secretary Dmitry Peskov reported that President Putin has asked the Russian legislature to repeal the authorization to use force that was granted in order to protect residents of former Russian territories that are currently part of Ukraine from the rabid Russophobic violence that characterizes Washington’s stooge government in Kiev.

Washington’s neoconservatives are jubilant. They regard Putin’s diplomacy as a sign of weakness and fear, and urge stronger steps that will force Russia to give back Crimea and the Black Sea naval base.

Inside Russia, Washington is encouraging its NGO fifth columns to undercut Putin’s support with propaganda that Putin is afraid to stand up for Russians and has sold out

Ukraine’s Russian population. If this propaganda gains traction, Putin will be distracted by street protests. The appearance of Putin’s domestic weakness would embolden

Washington. Many members of Russia’s young professional class are swayed by Washington’s propaganda. Essentially, these Russians, brainwashed by US propaganda, are aligned with Washington, not with the Kremlin.

Putin has placed his future and that of his country on a bet that Russian diplomacy can prevail over Washington’s bribes, threats, blackmail, and coercion. Putin is appealing to Western Europeans. Putin is saying,“I am not the problem. Russia is not the problem. We are reasonable. We are ignoring Washington’s provocations. We want to work things out and to find a peaceful solution.”

Washington is saying:“Russia is a threat. Putin is the new Hitler. Russia is the enemy. NATO and the US must begin a military buildup against the Russian Threat, rush troops and jet fighters to Eastern European NATO bases on Russia’s frontier. G-8 meetings must be held without Russia. Economic sanctions must be put on Russia regardless of the damage the sanctions do to Europe.” And so forth.

Putin says:“I’m here for you. Let’s work this out.”

Washington says:“Russia is the enemy.”

Putin knows that the UK is a complete vassal puppet state, that Cameron is just as bought-and-paid-for as Blair before him. Putin’s hope for diplomacy over force rests on Germany and France. Both countries face Europe’s budget and employment woes, and both countries have significant economic relations with Russia. German business interests are a counterweight to the weak Merkel government’s subservience to Washington. Washington has stupidly angered the French by trying to steal $10 billion from France’s largest bank. This theft, if successful, will destroy France’s largest bank and deliver France to Wall Street.

If desire for national sovereignty still exists in the German or French governments, one or both could give the finger to Washington and publicly declare that they are unwilling for their country to be drawn into conflict with Russia for the sake of Washington’s Empire and the financial hegemony of American banks.

Putin is betting on this outcome. If his bet is a bad one and Europe fails not only Russia but itself and the rest of the world by accommodating Washington’s drive for world hegemony, Russia and China will have to submit to Washington’s hegemony or be prepared for war.

As neither side can afford to lose the war, the war would be nuclear. As scientists have made clear, life on earth would cease, regardless of whether Washington’s ABM shield works.

This is why I oppose Washington’s policies and speak out against the arrogance and hubris that define Washington today. The most likely outcome of Washington’s pursuit of world hegemony is the extinction of life on earth.

Paul Craig Roberts
Sam

Sydney, Australia

#48387 Jun 25, 2014
piggypowpiggyBoom wrote:
EVIL PIGMUNCHERS>>>>LLO L
JUNE 25, 2014
Russia is not the Problem
Can Putin’s Diplomacy Prevail Over Washington’s Coercion?
by PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS
Russia’s President Vladimir Putin is trying to save the world from war. We should all help him.
Washington’s neoconservatives are jubilant. They regard Putin’s diplomacy as a sign of weakness and fear, and urge stronger steps that will force Russia to give back Crimea and the Black Sea naval base.
Inside Russia, Washington is encouraging its NGO fifth columns to undercut Putin’s support with propaganda that Putin is afraid to stand up for Russians and has sold out
Ukraine’s Russian population. If this propaganda gains traction, Putin will be distracted byntry to be drawn into conflict with Russia for the sake of Washington’s Empire and the financial hegemony of American banks.
Putin is betting on this outcome. If his bet is a bad one and Europe fails not only Russia but itself and the rest of the world by accommodating Washington’s drive for world hegemony, Russia and China will have to submit to Washington’s hegemony or be prepared for war.
As neither side can afford to lose the war, the war would be nuclear. As scientists have made clear, life on earth would cease, regardless of whether Washington’s ABM shield works.
This is why I oppose Washington’s policies and speak out against the arrogance and hubris that define Washington today. The most likely outcome of Washington’s pursuit of world hegemony is the extinction of life on earth.
Paul Craig Roberts
You Horrible Miserable Hate Filled what ever you are,

I told you last year, that the noose was tightening around the necks of you so called asylum seekers.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/politi...

We didn't need queue jumpers while genuine people languish in camps in your train wreck nations.

Next to target local trouble makers,

http://www.computerworld.com.au/article/54850...

Keep up the Anti Australian Hate messages and maybe someone may report you, then you can can cry in court like the rest of the girls did after the Sydney riot.
Rosa Winkel

Jindabyne, Australia

#48388 Jun 25, 2014
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Over the course of 700 years, as you say, Muslims had progressively entrenched themselves to rule Spain. But in typical Mohammedan style they did that at the expense of the established Spanish religion ... Catholicism. Their methods in that and in many other ways were so troublesome and obnoxious that the Spanish got thoroughly fed up with them and felt compelled to put a stop to it.
The Spanish monarchy and its agencies rose up and drove the Mohammedans out, to re-establish Catholicism. The event is best known in European history as "The Expulsion Of The Moriscos".
It's a little misleading though, because not all Mohammedans were driven out of Spain. They were given the option of converting to Christianity in order to stay in Spain. Many took that option. So your assertion that zero Mohammedans were left in Spain refers only to their stated religion. The same people were largely still present, but under a new label.
Yes that was coercion. But it merely took a leaf out of the Mohammedans' own book of coercion that Mohammedans themselves still practice to this day where and when they think they can get away with it.
Of course some of Spain's so-called Mohammedan 'converts' to Christianity were insincere and fraudulent in order to retain the benefits of remaining in Spain. That widespread deception sparked off the Spanish Inquisition that sought to flush out pretenders.
After all this time, MUQ1, your lot still wail and complain about a national rejection that by your own imperious and devious conduct you brought down upon yourselves.
I'm by no means a fan of Catholicism, but I can understand why Spanish Catholicism at the time expelled Islam as it did, and as more nations should do today.
However, I would say that rule under the Catholic Spanish was pretty rough in those days too. The Spanish Inquisition, remember.

Islam was the lesser of 2 evils - in those days, anyway.

Australia

#48389 Jun 25, 2014
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
However, I would say that rule under the Catholic Spanish was pretty rough in those days too. The Spanish Inquisition, remember.
Of course I remember it ... I addressed it in my own post.
Rosa Winkel wrote:
Islam was the lesser of 2 evils - in those days, anyway.
Very much a matter of opinion, and of who wrote whatever history books we read.

There is no doubt that the Catholic uprising against Islam was driven as much by politics as by religion. But by the same token so too was the Islamic takeover attempted beforehand. It was an era when raw brute politics the world over masqueraded as religion.

None of this arm-chairing gets around a basic fact ... Islam got too imperious, elitist, prescriptive, rapacious and punitive for Spain's (and indeed Europe's) indigenous cultures to tolerate indefinitely.

Catholicism was losing its customer base and had to reclaim it for its own survival. Islam would only be dislodged by an opposing ideology that was prepared to be at least equally virulent and obnoxious. Catholicism grasped that nettle and prevailed.

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#48394 Jun 25, 2014
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Washington Has Discredited America

By Paul Craig Roberts

December 19, 2013 "Information Clearing House - Years ago when I described the George W. Bush regime as a police state, right-wing eyebrows were raised. When I described the Obama regime as an even worse police state, liberals rolled their eyes. Alas! Now I am no longer controversial. Everybody says it.

According to the UK newspaper, The Guardian, the Chancellor of Germany, Angela Merkel, had an angry exchange with Obama in which Merkel compared Obama’s National Security Agency (NSA) with the East German Communist Stasi, which spied on everyone through networks of informers. http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/17/...

Merkel grew up in Communist East Germany where she was spied upon by the Stasi, and now that she has risen to the highest political office in Europe’s most powerful state, she is spied upon by “freedom and democracy” America.

A former top NSA official, William Binney, declared that “We (the US) are now in a police state.” The mass spying conducted by the Obama regime, Binney says “is a totalitarian process.” http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/12/former...

Perhaps my best vindication, after all the hate mail from “super patriots,” who wear their ignorance on their sleeves, and Obama-worshipping liberals, whose gullibility is sickening, came from federal judge Richard Leon, who declared the Obama-sanctioned NSA spying to be “almost Orwellian.” As the American Civil Liberties Union realized, federal judge Leon’s decision vindicated Edward Snowden by ruling that the NSA spying is likely outside what the Constitution permits,“labeling it ‘Orwellian’--adding that James Madison would be ‘aghast.’”

If only more Americans were aghast. I sometimes wonder whether Americans like being spied upon, because it makes them feel important.“Look at me! I’m so important that the government spends enough money to wipe out US poverty spying on me and my Facebook, et. al., friends. I bet they are spending one billion dollars just to know who I connected with today. I hope it didn’t get lost in all the spam.”

Being spied upon is the latest craze of people devoid of any future but desperate for attention.

Jason Ditz at the FBI spied-upon Antiwar.com says that Judge Leon’s ruling is a setback for Obama, who was going to restore justice and liberty but instead created the American Stasi Spy State. Congress, of course, loves the spy state, because all the capitalist firms that make mega-millions or mega-billions from it generously finance congressional and senatorial campaigns for those who support the Stasi state.

The romance that libertarians and “free market economists” have with capitalism, which buys compliance with its greed and cooperates with the Stasi state, is foolish.

Let’s move on. It was only a few weeks ago that Obama and his Secretary of State John Kerry were on the verge of attacking Syria on the basis of faked evidence that Syria had crossed the “red line” and used weapons of mass destruction against the American organized, armed, and financed “rebels,” almost all of whom come from outside Syria.

Only the bought-and-paid-for-by-Washing ton French president made a show of believing a word or Washington’s lies against the Assad government in Syria. The British Parliament, long a puppet of Washington, gave Obama the bird and voted down participating in another American war crime. That left UK prime minister, David Cameron, hanging. Where do the British get prime ministers like Cameron and Blair?

JUBAIL, KSA

#48395 Jun 25, 2014
Washington’s plan for Syria, having lost the cover of its British puppet, received a fatal blow from Russian President Putin, who arranged for Syria’s chemical weapons to be delivered to foreign hands for destruction, thus putting an end to the controversy.

In the meantime it became apparent that the “Syrian rebellion” organized by Washington has been taken over by al-Qaeda, an organization allegedly responsible for 9/11. Even Washington was able to figure out that it didn’t make sense to put al-Qaeda in charge of Syria. Now the headlines are:“West tells Syria rebels: Assad must stay.”

Meanwhile, Washington’s arrogance has managed to make an enemy of India. The TSA, a component of Homeland Security, subjected a female diplomat from India to multiple strip searches, cavity searches and ignored her protestations of consular immunity. http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/12/18/devya...

There was no justification whatever for this abuse of an Indian diplomat. To indicate its displeasure, the Indian government has removed barriers that prevent truck bombs from being driven into the US embassy.

Washington has managed to recreate the arms race. More profits for the military/security complex, and less security for the world. Provoked by Washington’s military aggressiveness, Russia has announces a $700 billion upgrade of its nuclear ballistic missiles. China’s leaders have also made it clear that China is not intimidated by Washington’s intrusion into China’s sphere of influence. China is developing weapon systems that make obsolete Washington’s large investment in surface fleets.

Recently, Pat Buchanan, Mr. Conservative himself, made a case that Russia’s Putin better represents traditional American values than does the President of the United States. http://www.unz.com/pbuchanan/is-putin-one-of-...

Buchanan has a point. It is Washington, not Moscow or Beijing, that threatens to bomb countries into the stone age, that forces down airplanes of heads of state and subjects them to searches, and that refuses to honor grants of political asylum.

Certainly, Washington’s claim to be “exceptional” and “indispensable” and, therefore, above law and morality contrasts unfavorably with Putin’s statement that “we do not infringe on anyone’s interests or try to teach anyone how to live.”

Washington’s arrogance has brought America disrepute. What damage will Washington next inflict on us?

Paul Craig Roberts was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy and associate editor of the Wall Street Journal. He was columnist for Business Week, Scripps Howard News Service, and Creators Syndicate. He has had many university appointments. His internet columns have attracted a worldwide following. His latest book, The Failure of Laissez Faire Capitalism and Economic Dissolution of the West is now available.

Australia

#48396 Jun 25, 2014
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Excellent post.
-
That does not mean that the Catholics were right.
Certainly not.

As a self-confessed Atheist I hold that no religion has ever been 'right'. I enjoy the luxury of being in a position to judge dispassionately from the outside looking in. From that vantage point I can simply note that some religions are even more wrong than others.:)

JUBAIL, KSA

#48397 Jun 26, 2014
Adaliladian wrote:

01. Over the course of 700 years, as you say, Muslims had progressively entrenched themselves to rule Spain. But in typical Mohammedan style they did that at the expense of the established Spanish religion ... Catholicism. Their methods in that and in many other ways were so troublesome and obnoxious that the Spanish got thoroughly fed up with them and felt compelled to put a stop to it.

02. The Spanish monarchy and its agencies rose up and drove the Mohammedans out, to re-establish Catholicism. The event is best known in European history as "The Expulsion Of The Moriscos".
It's a little misleading though, because not all Mohammedans were driven out of Spain. They were given the option of converting to Christianity in order to stay in Spain. Many took that option.

03. So your assertion that zero Mohammedans were left in Spain refers only to their stated religion. The same people were largely still present, but under a new label.

04. Of course some of Spain's so-called Mohammedan 'converts' to Christianity were insincere and fraudulent in order to retain the benefits of remaining in Spain. That widespread deception sparked off the Spanish Inquisition that sought to flush out pretenders.
Ans.

It is interesting to read your “apology” from what Christians did to Muslims in Spain. One could always read the “Bias” and “double standards” in what you preach and what you do.

Let me address some of the salient points in the post.

01. Muslims did not “gradually” expanded their control of Spain over 700 years. The Muslim’ conquest of Spain was achieved in a very short time, and they ruled it for 700 years.

02. Muslims did not “colonize” Spain but adopted it and nurtured it and it became the Seat of Learning for all of Europe which was engulfed in the darkness of superstition. It was from Spain that “revival of Europe” started during the period on renaissance .

03. Muslims were given choice of Christianity or Death, not all of them were given the choice to leave the country.

04. Another “important point” which slipped out of your mind inadvertently of course, was that these “Muslims converts to Christianity by force or coercion” were “weak link of chain”..

How come when Muslims forcefully converted Non Muslims on point of sword (as you alleged) became the vanguard of Islam?

05. And should we also say that “rejection” of Colonialism of Asian and African nations also mean that Christianity is not a true religion?

Why should you people always use double standards?

JUBAIL, KSA

#48398 Jun 26, 2014
NT wrote:
Ans.

Very interesting question, that smell of wine is obnoxious, can be observed by any one who has chance to come near the place where it is taken.

As to its bitter taste, you can see that “fiest time” when any one takes Wine, or uses Tobacco, the body throw it out!!

That is physical proof that body rejects these things, unless someone FORCES the body to accept it, by repeating the same thing over and over.

PS:

And Quran confirms this by pointing out the “shortcomings” of Earthly Wine.

And number of traffic accidents and Alcohol’ influence during murder, rapes, kidnapping, rioting and incest is well proven.

Australia

#48399 Jun 26, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
It is interesting to read your “apology” from what Christians did to Muslims in Spain. One could always read the “Bias” and “double standards” in what you preach and what you do.
Let me address some of the salient points in the post.
You are not paying attention, are you!

I have already stated the impartiality of my own vantage point, which is orders of magnitude more than you can say of your own bias.
MUQ1 wrote:
01. Muslims did not “gradually” expanded their control of Spain over 700 years. The Muslim’ conquest of Spain was achieved in a very short time, and they ruled it for 700 years.
Whether it was overnight or over 700 years is immaterial. The state reached at the end of 700 years is all that matters. It was then that the "Expulsion Of The Moriscos" resulted.
MUQ1 wrote:
02. Muslims did not “colonize” Spain but adopted it and nurtured it and it became the Seat of Learning for all of Europe which was engulfed in the darkness of superstition. It was from Spain that “revival of Europe” started during the period on renaissance.
HAW HAW HAW !!!!!

Next you'll be telling anyone who'll listen that Mohammedanism is NOT "engulfed in the darkness of superstition" !!! Do tell me again about 'double standards'!! LMAO!!

Besides, you know as well as I do that from the Qur'an all the way down the order is to infiltrate, smile from the teeth outwards and put targeted populations off guard ... until a firm enough foothold is secured. Then Mohammedans come out in their cult's true colours and start throwing their weight around mercilessly.

The Renaissance in Europe occurred NOT 'because of Islam', but instead IN SPITE OF IT!!

The onset of the Renaissance coincided with the time at which leaders of Islam had a change of heart and decreed that Islam must shed all its recent advances and return to fundamentalism. Europeans could see the writing on the wall and had no desire to be dragged down into a primitive state by Mohammedan regression. That no doubt provided yet a further incentive for them to wrench their cultures free from Islam.

You insinuate that I am an an 'apologist'? Take a good look at yourself!! You award Islam credit that it has never earned!
MUQ1 wrote:
03. Muslims were given choice of Christianity or Death, not all of them were given the choice to leave the country.
And many WERE given the choice. Apart from 'slitting hairs' what is your point?
MUQ1 wrote:
04. Another “important point” which slipped out of your mind inadvertently of course, was that these “Muslims converts to Christianity by force or coercion” were “weak link of chain”.
No, it did not "inadvertently of course" (sarcasm)'slip my mind. It did not enter it because it is not relevant. If YOU want to make it relevant, then I will make Christians who are "the weak link of chain" relevant also, when Islam browbeats them into conversion. Read up lately about Boko Haram's bullying of those 250 kidnapped Christian school girls to convert to Islam? They don't even wait for "Weak links on Chain" ... they just pressure powerless females at the age of puberty. And it's not happening in the 14th Century ... it's happening THIS YEAR!

Tell me again about 'double standards'!
MUQ1 wrote:
How come when Muslims forcefully converted Non Muslims on point of sword (as you alleged) became the vanguard of Islam?
I wait with 'bated breath' for the English translation of whatever it is that you are trying to ask.
MUQ1 wrote:
05. And should we also say that “rejection” of Colonialism of Asian and African nations also mean that Christianity is not a true religion?
I wait with 'bated breath' for the English translation of whatever it is that you are trying to ask.
MUQ1 wrote:
Why should you people always use double standards?
Ditto, ditto, and megaditto!

Australia

#48400 Jun 26, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
As to its bitter taste, you can see that “first time” when any one takes Wine, or uses Tobacco, the body throw it out!!
But not Hashish??

How are those 'double standards' working out for you, MUQ?
piggypowpiggyBoo m

San Jose, CA

#48401 Jun 26, 2014
NO DOUBT PIGMUNCHERS WILL DIE FROM EMBARRASSMENT, WELL PEOPLE WHO DONT FELL EMBARRASSED WHEN THEIR WHORE MOTHERS, WIVES, DAUGHTERS INSERT FRUITS AND VEGETABLES IN THEIR VAGINAS IN THE NAME OF PORN INDUSTRY WILL PROBABLY JUST SHRUG OFF THE HYPOCRISY..........EVIL PIGMUNCHERS......LLOL,LLOL,LLO L,

A political commentator says the US administration, which claims to be committed to religious freedom, is supporting murderous,“religious” fanatics in the world.

“There are no rules or boundaries, and the worst part of all is the fact that the United States funds and fuels the violent acts of religious extremists without batting an eyelash, and it is costing the world dearly,” Tim King wrote in an article for the Press TV website.

Describing the US claims as a “ruse and a bloody lip for humanity,” he added,“In truth, the American government is doing, and has been doing, everything in its range of power to contaminate the world with its political and corporate greed.”
The political analyst said that “the most vicious and unnerving US support of religious extremists" goes to the militants in the Middle East to “destabilize” regional governments.

He said the US political system “seems bent on spiking the flames of unrest wherever an opportunity exists. Innocent victims suffer day in and day out in an age of amazing technology and communication, and American politicians cry for more war, knowing they will never have to participate in the warring conflicts that arouses the politicians in Washington D.C.”
King referred to the US supports for Takfiri militants in Syria, where the US-backed militants turned “Damascus, one of the world’s oldest and culturally rich cities” into a “bloodbath” for religious ethnicities.

This seems extremely contrary to the mission of a nation which claims to be built on the concept of religious freedom, he concluded

On June 20, informed Jordanian officials said that US military instructors trained Takfiri militants of the so-called Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) at a secret base in Jordan in 2012.

The officials, who were not identified, revealed to American news website WorldNetDaily (WND) that dozens of ISIL members received training as part of covert aid to militants fighting to overthrow Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

The source told WND that at least one of the ISIL training camps is in the vicinity of Turkish air base, Incirlik, which houses American personnel and equipment. After being trained in Turkey, thousands of ISIL militants sneaked into Iraq to wreak havoc on the country.

The Takfiri group, whose leader was released from a US-run prison in Iraq before the American forces withdrew from the country, has overrun a number of cities and towns in northern and northeastern Iraqi provinces in past days.

YH/HMV
piggypowpiggyBoo m

San Jose, CA

#48402 Jun 26, 2014
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly not.
As a self-confessed Atheist I hold that no religion has ever been 'right'. I enjoy the luxury of being in a position to judge dispassionately from the outside looking in. From that vantage point I can simply note that some religions are even more wrong than others.:)
LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, What possible vantage point can a pig munching dog from one horse hick town have?

You are a certified idiot, everytime you get in a discussion with those who are mentally superior (Typically Muslims like myself, MUQ, and others) you start squealing like the sow who gave birth you. Amongst yourselves you pigmunchers dont or cant utter word of truth or fact but you are good at sniffing each others arse with useless banter....LLOL,LLOL,

I remember on this very forum a muslim guy fuked you particularly and tthis entire thread, a few japanese visitors fully supported the Muslim guys views and perhaps no post has got more approvals on this thread...anybody can check..

So go fuk your children in your churches and quit wasting our time.

LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,

JUBAIL, KSA

#48403 Jun 26, 2014
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
But not Hashish??
How are those 'double standards' working out for you, MUQ?
I am not sure about every thing used to get "Kick"... I mentioned Tobacco and Wine, because they are most widely used by people.

The damage done by these two alone amounts to many trillions of Dollar every year and if we add the crimes that are done under its influence, then it would be many times more.

Islam and Muslims are the biggest society on earth who reject use of Narcotics and Gambling.

Why I using double standard, is Hashish allowed in Islam?

Our prophet said "any thing that clouds the mind is (like) wine and not allowed."

Our prophet also said "If large quantity of anything clouds the mind, then partaking of that in small doses is not allowed"

There is no double standard in his.
piggypowpiggyBoo m

San Jose, CA

#48404 Jun 26, 2014
NO DOUBT PIGMUNCHERS WILL DIE FROM EMBARRASSMENT AFTER READING THIS, WELL ON SECOND THOUGHTS PEOPLE WHO DONT FELL EMBARRASSED WHEN THEIR WHORE MOTHERS, WIVES, DAUGHTERS INSERT FRUITS AND VEGETABLES IN THEIR VAGINAS IN THE NAME OF PORN INDUSTRY WILL PROBABLY JUST SHRUG OFF THE HYPOCRISY..........

EVIL PIGMUNCHERS......LLOL,LLOL,LLO L,

Why America favors ‘religious’ extremists

Touting its commitment to religious freedom like a broken record, US politicians and administrations continue supporting murderous,“religious” fanatics.

World order is contingent upon freedom, a concept the American government has claimed to represent for more than two hundred years -- the same US government that eradicated the Native American culture in the world’s largest and longest genocide. Sadly, now, as it was then, America’s claims are a ruse and a bloody lip for humanity. In truth, the American government is doing, and has been doing, everything in its range of power to contaminate the world with its political and corporate greed. There are no rules or boundaries, and the worst part of all is the fact that the United States funds and fuels the violent acts of religious extremists without batting an eyelash, and it is costing the world dearly.

Zionist war crimes

For many, the backing of Israel is the root problem. While the Jews, Roma, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Poles, and so many others were massacred by the Nazi’s during the World War Two period, only the Zionist Jews found a way to assume the same position as the WWII Germans. Israel’s legal system to this day, has one set of laws for Jews, and one set of laws for everyone who is not a Jew. Young Palestinian Muslims and Christians are routinely arrested and held under abusive conditions for long periods of time. Israel’s colonizing settlers keep building Jewish-only housing communities on Palestinian land and the Netanyahu regime backs the madness step by step. Israel is planted on stolen land, and, to this day, it continues to legally seize land owned by Palestinians, eradicate olive tree groves, bomb civilians with drones and US-supplied F-16s, and simply subject people who are not Jewish, to endless illegal checkpoints and subhuman conditions.

Those who express criticism of Israel’s abuses are called “anti-Semitic” and nine times out of ten or more, the writers in no way condemn or hate Judaism as a faith, only the actions of the Israeli regime, which is empowered by endless US taxpayer support and political protection against war crimes in the United Nations. Even Jews of other backgrounds, like the Ethiopians, are treated as second class citizens in Israel.

Every Israeli citizen can attend college on the US taxpayer’s dime.

While the US has maintained unconditional support for Israel’s state terrorism, the reputation of the American government has fallen sharply worldwide. The fact is that Israel has hijacked the Judaic faith for military purposes.

Religious extremism in Asia

Allies of the United States in Asia include both Sri Lanka and Myanmar. These are the only two governments that have committed genocide in the 21st century; both are Buddhist. Once again, the Americans fund and encourage state terrorism, even sending Hillary Clinton to Myanmar while Rohingya Muslim villages were burning, to build ties between the US corporate structure and Myanmar’s President Thein Sein. The stories that emerged from Myanmar were beyond horrifying, men tortured to death, images of Buddhists riding motorcycles while carrying bloody machetes. Women raped, children burned to death, and all the while the US fails to do anything at all. The victims, the Rohingya Muslims.
piggypowpiggyBoo m

San Jose, CA

#48405 Jun 26, 2014
In 2009, US officials had their eye on Sri Lanka’s genocide of Tamil Hindus and Christians, yet failed to stop the madness that left approximately 160,000 human beings dead or missing. This is one of the most devastating crimes against human beings in modern times. Before laying waste deceptively to so many people, Sri Lanka’s government and its appointed thugs kidnapped and murdered large numbers of journalists who sported pro-Tamil sentiments. This all took place under the nose of the various world governments that claim to protect humanity. The genocide was conducted in order for Sri Lanka to emerge from the violence with a Sinhala Buddhist government.

Backing extremist “Sunni” militants

The most vicious and unnerving US support of religious extremists goes to the “Sunni” militants in the Middle East who the Americans have been funding in order to destabilize otherwise functional governments. During the Iraq war, the Bush administration began paying Sunni militants to work with the US in a program called “Sons of Iraq.” Then, after buying the Sunni loyalty, the Americans cut their funding to the program, proving once and for all that any encouragement or incentive to back US war programs is short-lived at best. Those same Sunni militants surely fear for their lives today, having worked with the warring US and Coalition forces. The US had barely wound down the Iraq war when it jumped on the bandwagon with France, Italy and the UK to attack the Muammar al-Gaddafi government in Libya. While Libya’s political leader was long criticized by the Americans, the plan to attack this stable nation was based upon al-Gaddafi’s decision to take further control of his own nation’s oil. Muammar al-Gaddafi was brutalized and murdered in cold blood, the images of his body in a grocery store freezer shown to the world. This is America’s legacy.

The US expected to move its war machine from Libya to Syria when, lo and behold, the world stood up and said no. Russia’s Vladimir Putin had to put a stop to US President Barack Obama’s decision to turn the battle over Syria into a full scale US military venture. Relying on reports about the President of Syria ordering gas attacks, Obama’s plans and ambitions were tempered by evidence that the so-called gas attacks were almost certainly committed by the US-backed jihadist rebels. Damascus, one of the world’s oldest and culturally rich cities, became a bloodbath for Shiites, Christians and Jews. The Americans were paying the most brutal thugs on the face of this earth to destabilize a nation that honored people of all religious backgrounds, where people excelled and prospered. Today, anyone who fails to support the extremist Sunni militants faces a death sentence in Damascus, all thanks to American design.

Lest we forget, Iran also has laws in place to protect its Jewish population. This is not something you will find in many nations that the US backs, like Saudi Arabia.

This is an age of unprecedented disappointment with the US political system, which seems bent on spiking the flames of unrest wherever an opportunity exists. Innocent victims suffer day in and day out in an age of amazing technology and communication, and American politicians cry for more war, knowing they (and their offspring) will never have to participate in the warring conflicts that arouses the politicians in Washington D.C.

This seems extremely contrary to the mission of a nation built on the concept of religious freedom.

TK/HJL

Tim King specializes in writing about political and military developments worldwide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Being overweight may be caused by the clock in ... (Mar '17) Nov 16 T3xxy 38
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Nov 12 crusty 276,627
News Bin Laden Reportedly Calls Obama 'Powerless' (Sep '09) Nov 10 youll shoot your ... 23
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Nov 7 Alzo Desertion 73
News Gov: Removing Confederate statues like losing 9... Nov 7 el rey de los cam... 672
News Muslim FBI agent who helped Canada wants to rec... Oct 25 call the in UN eh 1
News A look at the family rescued from Taliban-linke... Oct '17 Lucky 1
More from around the web