Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 45,848
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#46777 Apr 6, 2014
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>
What we want to know is
Which " BIG SECRET COUNTRY " are you from
"So we can objectively compare the oppressive Australian nation to your own. We can compare law systems, the latest beheadings, forced evictions, burning of churches and conversion to mosques."
irrelevant im just the messenger you dont need to compare all you need to be awarer of is how your own backyard is twisted and how fuqing stupid and unaware you lot are not to notice .

why don't you tell us about your pedophile clergy that's constantly scrutinized for raping innocent children .
gasbag

Australia

#46778 Apr 6, 2014
champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
irrelevant im just the messenger you dont need to compare all you need to be awarer of is how your own backyard is twisted and how fuqing stupid and unaware you lot are not to notice .
why don't you tell us about your pedophile clergy that's constantly scrutinized for raping innocent children .
They are holding inquiry into it and charging those responsible, some muslims still marry child brides and dont see anything wrong with it. Why dont you tell us the difference between a pedo and grown man with a 12 year old wife

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#46779 Apr 6, 2014
What did prophet preach?(The other side of story)

Selection from the book MISHKAT AL MASABEEH (an authentic collection of sayings of prophet) Part-10

Subject: Back Biting and others

60. Prophet PBUH said “Back biting is worse than fornication, the companions asked how is it”

Prophet PBUH said “When one commits fornication, he asks Allah for forgiveness, and Allah may forgive his sin, but when one backbites, Allah will not forgive the sin, unless the person wronged himself forgives it”

61. Prophet PBUH said “if some one has back bitten his brother, expitation for this is he should ask his friend to forgive him and say “O Allah forgive us both”

62. The companions asked Prophet PBUH ,“You some time talk to us lightly and make some jokes, the Prophet PBUH said “Even when I joke or talk lightly, I do not speak except the truth”

62. An old women came to Prophet PBUH and asked for a camel. The Prophet PBUH said “I will only give you a son of a came” The women asked “what use that shall be to me?”

The Prophet PBUH said “Is there any camel who is not the son of another camel?”

63. Prophet PBUH said “Do not commit excess in my praise as Christians did for Jesus the Son of Mary, I am Allah’s servant, so proclaim that I am His Messenger and His Servant”

64. Prophet PBUH said “Every human is from Adam and Adam for made from dust”

65. Prophet PBUH said “Best amongst you is who defends his family and tribe, but he does not commit sin or excess”

66. Prophet PBUH said “The similitude of a person who sides with his people, when they are doing wrong is like some one who is trying to save a camel who fell into a well, by pulling it by its tail (i.e. it would not gain him anything)

“AU KAMA QAAL ALAIHI AL SALAT WA SALAAM (Prophet PBUH said these or similar words)

Contd.
gasbag

Australia

#46780 Apr 6, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
Selection from the book MISHKAT AL MASABEEH (an authentic collection of sayings of prophet) Part-10
60. Prophet PBUH said “Back biting is worse than fornication, the companions asked how is it”
Prophet PBUH said “When one commits fornication, he asks Allah for forgiveness, and Allah may forgive his sin, but when one backbites, Allah will not forgive the sin, unless the person wronged himself forgives it”
61. Prophet PBUH said “if some one has back bitten his brother, expitation for this is he should ask his friend to forgive him and say “O Allah forgive us both”
62. The companions asked Prophet PBUH ,“You some time talk to us lightly and make some jokes, the Prophet PBUH said “Even when I joke or talk lightly, I do not speak except the truth”
62. An old women came to Prophet PBUH and asked for a camel. The Prophet PBUH said “I will only give you a son of a came” The women asked “what use that shall be to me?”
63. Prophet PBUH said “Do not commit excess in my praise as Christians did for Jesus the Son of Mary, I am Allah’s servant, so proclaim that I am His Messenger and His Servant”
65. Prophet PBUH said “Best amongst you is who defends his family and tribe, but he does not commit sin or excess”
66. Prophet PBUH said “The similitude of a person who sides with his people, when they are doing wrong is like some one who is trying to save a camel who fell into a well, by pulling it by its tail (i.e. it would not gain him anything)
“AU KAMA QAAL ALAIHI AL SALAT WA SALAAM (Prophet PBUH said these or similar words)
Contd.
Dont believe everything you read

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#46781 Apr 6, 2014
gasbag wrote:
<quoted text>Dont believe everything you read
Hope you follow the same advice about what you read in your News papers and what they dish out in your News Channels
Go Le Gay IMPOSTOR Go

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#46782 Apr 6, 2014
Le Gay SlumDoggie wrote:
Someone poke me in my butt. Please! I needs luving!
Hello Jimdian.
Billy

Drummoyne, Australia

#46787 Apr 7, 2014
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/latest-n...

It has also left thousands of asylum seekers ( illegal immigrants ) stranded in Indonesia.

HA Ha ha

You should be happy, your now in your wonderful Muslim society. Enjoy !!
Go Le Gay IMPOSTOR Go

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#46788 Apr 7, 2014
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>-
-
Beady it appears that the guy who is using a proxy knows you well.
-
He must be annoying the fck out of you, so much so that at times you think it is me than you quickly decide that he is a Pakistani poof, you dream of him barking and squealing at the same time.
-
Poor Beady he uses all these proxies himself now that an other is doing it to him, makes him all upset.
-
Beady are you sure you are not a flaming F@g@t like your Prophet Muhammad?
It looks like the the guy who is using a proxy knows you well, CASTRATO.
Go Le Gay IMPOSTOR Go

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#46790 Apr 7, 2014
Le Gay Doggie Baron wrote:
Everyone on topix that isn't me is Baron. I am certain.
I need spunk. I luv sucking dix. I can't get enough sperm in my mouth, my butt and into my face. Give this to me now!
Give me a love batter facial.
Hello Faith Indian man
Go Le Gay IMPOSTOR Go

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#46791 Apr 7, 2014
Le Gay Doggie Baron wrote:
Someone please stick their pecker into my butt. I need to get facked. Make me wear a dress and smack me around. I am dirty.
Hello Ade

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#46792 Apr 7, 2014
Go Le Gay IMPOSTOR Go wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Ade
http://tinyurl.com/bdavspd
carl

Drummoyne, Australia

#46793 Apr 7, 2014
Just came back from the supermarket, there was some muslims there. As I walked past I noticed that heavy clothing couldn't keep the body odor contained.

Why won't muslims put on deodorant, is it against their religion ?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#46794 Apr 7, 2014
Beacon of light wrote:
YOU ARE ALL FARKING DUMB CVNTS!! THERE IS NO GOD, ALLAH OR SANTA. STUPID CVNTS ARGUING OVER WHICH FAIRY TAIL IS THE RIGHT ONE, I'LL TELL WHICH IS THE RIGHT ONE....FARKING NONE OF THEM FARK OFF ALL OF YOU CARPET SNIFFING GOD BOTHERERS
-
Now you really burst my balloon.\ There is no Santa.
-
If there is no Santa, please tell me who brings me all those present on Christmas morning?

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#46795 Apr 7, 2014
Go Le Gay Nev GO wrote:
<quoted text>
LAYCB, hehe, what's that, Mandy?
Been hiding in your vagina, haven't you, whatever it is?
That is where you poke your head out from

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#46796 Apr 7, 2014
MUQ , How were the 12400 companions fed at Medina , where did the food come from ?
By the way where is the original MUQ ?

Location hidden

#46797 Apr 7, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
Contd.
-
67. Prophet PBUH said “ You dumb Arab bastard from now one everything you steal you have to give me 1/3.
-
68. Prophet PBUH said “ You dumb Arab bastard I can have 12 wives, you can only have 4.
-
69, Prophet PBUH said “ I am allowed to have sex with men, you have to hang any man that has sex with a man.
-
70 Prophet PBUH said “ I can have sex with as many women as I can, if when it comes to fcking your your woman is she is not a virgin stone her to death.

Perhaps most disturbing of all is the fact that Muslims could have sex with girls who hadn’t even reached puberty. The opening verses of Chapter 65 of the Qur’an present Islamic rules for divorce. According to 65:4, if a Muslim divorces a girl who hasn’t yet reached puberty, he must wait three months to make sure she isn’t pregnant.

Muhammad himself had sex with a prepubescent girl. His courtship of Aisha began when she was only six years old.ix Muhammad had a dream about her, which led him to believe that God wanted him to marry the young girl.x Fortunately, Muhammad waited three years before having sex with her; nevertheless, Muslim sources report that Aisha still hadn’t reached puberty.xi Since Muhammad is the moral exemplar in Islam, his actions are still affecting young girls today.

Location hidden

#46798 Apr 7, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you follow the same advice about what you read in your News papers and what they dish out in your News Channels
-
Believe none of what you hear 10% of what you read and half of what you see.
-
That is only 10% of what you read in the Qur'an should be taken as facts. The rest is hogwash.
-
MUQ1 the same rule applies to the bible and Newspapers.

Location hidden

#46799 Apr 7, 2014
Go Le Gay Doggie Baron GO wrote:
Everyone on topix that isn't me is Baron. I am certain.
I need spunk. I luv sucking dix. I can't get enough sperm in my mouth, my butt and into my face. Give this to me now!
Give me a love batter facial.
-
Good on you Beady, we all know you are a Homosexual same as your Prophet Muhammad(PBUH)
Kieth

Drummoyne, Australia

#46801 Apr 7, 2014
Another Islamic holy man ?

http://www.news.com.au/world/bali-bomber-abu-...

Muq, why are your clerics in islam, Murderers ?

Did your prophet Mohammad ever take another humans life ?

I know you only answer questions selectively, but I am interested if this is true what others say.

Location hidden

#46802 Apr 7, 2014
This a must read for all Muslims.
Posted by a lady her nickname is Faith and she is in the Topix forum >>> Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West
-
There are 7 billion people in the world. 13.8 million of them are Jews. That's 0.2%.

Yet these apologists for the filthy muslims... whiny little bastards ...think that somehow, this relatively small number of people, who are largely persecuted, are responsible for everything from the decline of the Roman Empire to Hurricane Katrina.

Get over it. Take responsibility for the sad condition of your own wasted lives and quit blaming some nebulous ghost that all you cumbuckets call "Zionism".

You are a bunch of delusional f/aggits.

Americans stand shoulder-to-shoulder with our Israeli allies. When they say "Never again!" We are racking shells into the chambers of our guns too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Middle Easterners crossing border from Mexico? ... 1 hr Bama Yankee 3
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists (May '14) 10 hr tarmo 1,087
The President and Congress Finally Tackle the G... Wed Geoff 1
Canadian surgeons reconstruct people wounded in... Tue Lukashenko is Dr ... 5
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Nov 25 Pizza Pie 276,639
Look at parallels between Northern Ireland, Gaza (May '08) Nov 25 OccupyThis 17
Former sheriff Fletcher files to run for Ramsey... (Jun '12) Nov 24 Dutchman 3

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE