Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46740 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

Simmo

Hoppers Crossing, Australia

#45215 Feb 20, 2014
Scroll down look the child's face and tell me of the Miracles again, this bombing going on 3 times a week.
John

#45217 Feb 20, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yours are the type of people that Meeka was warning us about.
Islam is hatred and slavery.
Camden

#45218 Feb 20, 2014
smart wrote:
<quoted text>
Salutations to you, you have proven my point and I was not calling white people dickheads and pigs in general, it was for a particular group of people for whom the spokesman is not even white but a wanabe white, apparently he has a deep inferiority complex against his own skin, as for myself I am of middle eastern background with fair skin that means nothing to me at all. That being said, you missed out on the most important point, Some racist bigoted and wicked people on this thread, white or otherwise attack Islam and the minorities in the most vicious language, do you expect Muslims to sit back and say; yes sir three bags full sir, no we are equally appalled and retort back in the same language, furthermore, a few hypocritical whites are happy to let this mixed race low class person called Barron to speak on their behalf, such people I call Bogans. I have many, many, Australian friends, whites and others who are great people and we meet socially and professionally in the most cheerful ambiance. As for the rest of your post, I fully agree without exception.
Let's get one thing straight,(to be white means fackall to me) but a dog like you who so desperately tries in every post to pose as " we White Australians" sounds seriously schizophrenic, By your own admission your Grandpaw who fathered you from his Filipino maid mum was a Saudi, now how does that make you "we white Australians" LOL,LOL!LOL, you Dickhead go see a Doc, the dosage needs to be increased, and why aren't the Bogans asking you the same question, we have a saying which I have slightly modified, The more you BARK the more you expose yourself, LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL, Happy Barking, until next time adios amigo, keep Barking and keep your hooker mum barking.
++++++++++

You piece of shiite you will be back, for the lovely Australian money.
Camden

#45219 Feb 20, 2014
pigmuncherbuster wrote:
THE WHITE PIGS AND THEIR PRIESTS HAVE BEEN FUKING CHILDREN SO BADLY IN CHURCHES, SCHOOLS AND HOMES TO THE EXTENT THAT THE UNITED NATIONS HAD TO OPENLY CONDEM IT IN GRIM WORDS, PIGMUNCHERS SHOULD STOP MOLESTING CHILDREN OTHERWISE OFF WITH THEIR HEADS…LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,
The Vatican has failed to acknowledge the huge scale of clerical sex abuse and has implemented policies that have led to "the continuation of the abuse and the impunity of the perpetrators", a UN panel said on Wednesday in a scathing rebuke of the Holy See's handling of the global scandal.
In grimly worded findings released by the UN Committee on the Rights of the Child, the watchdog urged the Holy See to "immediately remove all known and suspected child sexual abusers" from their posts in the church and hand over the cases to law enforcement authorities in the countries concerned.
It also asked the Vatican to ensure that an expert commission set up by Pope Francis last year will "investigate independently" all cases of child sex abuse and the way in which they are handled by the Catholic hierarchy. Records concerning past cases should be opened up so that they can be used to hold the abusers – and those who may have sought to protect them – accountable, the panel added.
The Holy See must establish "clear rules, mechanisms and procedures" for the mandatory reporting of all suspected cases of abuse to civil law enforcement authorities, it said.
The committee said it was "particularly concerned" that in dealing with allegations of child sex abuse, "the Holy See has consistently placed the preservation of the reputation of the church and the protection of the perpetrators above children's best interests, as observed by several national commissions of inquiry."
The Vatican responded testily to the findings, saying that though it would submit them "to a thorough study and examination", it regretted what it perceived to be interference in its affairs. The statement was thought to refer to the committee's remarks on contraception and abortion.
"The Holy See does … regret to see in some points of the concluding observations an attempt to interfere with Catholic church teaching on the dignity of human person and in the exercise of religious freedom," said a Vatican statement.
You piece of shiite you will be back, for the lovely Australian money.
Errol

#45220 Feb 20, 2014
smart wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing I fear the most about pigs like you is that you never wash your assss, no wonder you dikheads smell so strange, i guess the toilet paper you use to wipe your assss is recycled.LOL,LOL,LOL
Now thats what I call the very defination of pig munchers, they are as filthy as you.LOL,LOL
Which hand do Muslims wash there arse with.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#45221 Feb 20, 2014
Lenny wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm the one giving you the finger with the gimp mask. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9OYVA2rwOywXX see you at centennial park after the Mardi Gras bring lube.
-
Me and my girlfriends be the ones on the sidewalk with a beer and wine in our hands encouraging you at the MardiGrass

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#45222 Feb 20, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. The writings get faded, and they are written again, but if we have originals, we can cross check, and if different manuscripts match with each other, it gives us more and more confidence.
The words of prophet were memorized by his companions who transmitted it faithfully to the next generation and writing started with the next generation itself.
People can have doubt about anything, I think if you really look at it, you will not be able to proof that Alexander did exist!
2. The sects in Islam are not because of any defect in Quran or sayings of the prophet.
The sects are because some people want to get more power and status than the others.
If Sunnis and Shias have different opinions, then you should ask and check the proofs they have for their claim and accept whichever satisfies you.
But to stand on wayside and point to them is not a prudent course.
The originals had faded so they had to be rewritten again and seeing so many companions had been martyred in battle the true words could not be authenticated for lack of witnesses .

Islam cannot be anything other than itself while there is such division within ,which leaves you nowhere within your Islam .
Lenny

Australia

#45223 Feb 20, 2014
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Me and my girlfriends be the ones on the sidewalk with a beer and wine in our hands encouraging you at the MardiGrass
your secret is safe ;-Q ;-Q

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#45224 Feb 20, 2014
Errol

Australia

#45225 Feb 20, 2014
smart wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing I fear the most about pigs like you is that you never wash your assss, no wonder you dikheads smell so strange, i guess the toilet paper you use to wipe your assss is recycled.LOL,LOL,LOL
Now thats what I call the very defination of pig munchers, they are as filthy as you.LOL,LOL
A Muslim must first find an acceptable place away from standing water, or people's pathways or shade.[4] They are advised that it is better to enter the area with the left foot,[5] facing away from the Qiblah.[1]

While on the toilet, one must remain silent. Talking, answering greetings or greeting others is strongly discouraged.[1] When defecating together, two men cannot converse, nor look at each other's genitals.[6] A man should not touch his genitals with the right hand.[7][8][9][10][11][12][13]

When leaving the toilet, one is advised to leave with the right foot,[5] and also say a prayer "Praise be to Allah who relieved me of the filth and gave me relief."[1]

Praise be to Allah who relieved me of the filth WTF ....Lol lol lol lol to you !
Errol

Australia

#45226 Feb 20, 2014
MUQ, if

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said:If one of you eats, he should eat with his right hand. And if he drinks something, he should drink with his right hand. For indeed, Satan eats and drinks with his left hand.

It is not a legitimate excuse for someone who has no injury to the right hand to merely claims that he has tired to eat with his right hand but finds it difficult to do so. A Muslim is obligated to put the teachings of Islam into practice and not be neglectful of them.

How do you break bread MUQ ? do you use your right or left foot ?
Simon

Australia

#45227 Feb 20, 2014
Oh dear, http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affa... # poor Economic Illegal Immigrants not being able to get their greedy little Muslim hands on all of the Lovely Christian Money !

Oh well it doesn't work any more, you will have to go back to your Islamic country's and work.

Sorry you can't come here and sit on your arses and complain about what a Horrible Racist Country Australia is and get:

Free Housing
Free Hot and cold tap water
Free TV
Free electricity
Free Telephone

And above all the one and only thing you deserted your
Homeland,
Ethithics,
Culture,
People,
Way of life,

The Almighty http://www.australianbanknotes.net/hundred_do...

If it was up to me this is what you dishonorable liars would get

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affa...
Wally

Australia

#45228 Feb 20, 2014
oneear69 wrote:
<quoted text> And your a good reflection of what, higher education,christianity, modern man, lol.
oneear69, why don't you open your wallet for the poor people or are you just Flapping your uneducated gums ?

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/politi...

Tensions on Manus Island had been building for days. On Sunday night, asylum seekers at the detention centre were told that if they were not found to be a refugee, neither the Australian nor Papua New Guinea governments would help them resettle in Papua New Guinea.

SO FAR , NOT ONE OF THE 1340 ASYLUM SEEKERS HAS HAD THEIR REFUGEE APPLICATION PROCESSED .

"here's the important bit."

"Within hours, 35 people had escaped the centre, allegedly wielding bedposts as weapons in protest against the news:".

By the time the unrest was quelled, 19 asylum seekers were injured.

"If you don't get what you want you go crazy, Fcuk off back to you come from and go crazy"

oneear69 your like a Fart in a Hurricane !
Buzzcut

Leominster, MA

#45229 Feb 20, 2014
Hopefully you Aussies will stand up and not allow yourselves to be overrun by people who really don't want to be Anglo Australians, but who want the benefits of Anglo liberty and capitalism while they REFUSE to assimilate to those successful values.

America has a similar problem with Latinos who wan to live as Latinos in America retaining their failing Latino culture while living off the benefits of America.

Show that you are still bloody Australians MATES and HAVE the BALLS you are known for to not put up for this immigration horse manure..
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#45230 Feb 21, 2014
Errol wrote:

A Muslim must first find an acceptable place away from standing water, or people's pathways or shade.[4] They are advised that it is better to enter the area with the left foot,[5] facing away from the Qiblah.[1]

While on the toilet, one must remain silent. Talking, answering greetings or greeting others is strongly discouraged.[1] When defecating together, two men cannot converse, nor look at each other's genitals.[6] A man should not touch his genitals with the right hand.[7][8][9][10][11][12][13]

When leaving the toilet, one is advised to leave with the right foot,[5] and also say a prayer "Praise be to Allah who relieved me of the filth and gave me relief."[1]

Praise be to Allah who relieved me of the filth WTF ....Lol lol lol lol to you !

MUQ, if

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said:If one of you eats, he should eat with his right hand. And if he drinks something, he should drink with his right hand. For indeed, Satan eats and drinks with his left hand.

It is not a legitimate excuse for someone who has no injury to the right hand to merely claims that he has tired to eat with his right hand but finds it difficult to do so. A Muslim is obligated to put the teachings of Islam into practice and not be neglectful of them.

How do you break bread MUQ ? do you use your right or left foot ?
Ans.

1. I do not know what you find objectionable in the manner which prophet described while entering and exiting toilet.

And some one has wrongly translated the word ADHA of Arabic as Filth (even though it is filth if you hands and body are covered with it).

The meaning of ADHA is some thing which is harmful or is a disease. And if some one does not pass urine or stoolevery one knows how much harmful and painful are they to human body.

A Muslims prays Allah for every of His merciful acts.

It is indeed miracle of our prophet that he NEVER forgot remembering Allah in ANY condition.

2. Eating and drinking with your right hand is for a normal man, not if some one has some disability or disease in his right hand.

And what is the "breaking the bread with right or left foot"? Are you trying to make fun?
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#45231 Feb 21, 2014
NT wrote:
01. The originals had faded so they had to be rewritten again and seeing so many companions had been martyred in battle the true words could not be authenticated for lack of witnesses .

02. Islam cannot be anything other than itself while there is such division within ,which leaves you nowhere within your Islam .
Ans.

01. What are you talking about? It seems we are on different frequencies? I am talking about the "originals" of the Hadith Books which were written after second or third generation and you are talking about some thing else.

02. Islam is what is mentioned in Quran and sayings of prophet.

Muslims are much more united and have things in common than any other religion on face of earth.
McKenna

Australia

#45232 Feb 21, 2014
Buzzcut wrote:
Hopefully you Aussies will stand up and not allow yourselves to be overrun by people who really don't want to be Anglo Australians, but who want the benefits of Anglo liberty and capitalism while they REFUSE to assimilate to those successful values.
America has a similar problem with Latinos who wan to live as Latinos in America retaining their failing Latino culture while living off the benefits of America.
Show that you are still bloody Australians MATES and HAVE the BALLS you are known for to not put up for this immigration horse manure..
We are now those mother phcukers like this joke prime minister the fools voted in http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act-news/boat... . and now Disgraced and Cast Out, now we have to contend the whinging whining do gooding bleeding hearts that say Open the borders , but not too my suburb.

Thank you Mr Abbott for keeping our borders sovereign, and protecting the Australian people first.
nicetrollingthre addude

Concord, Australia

#45233 Feb 21, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. What are you talking about? It seems we are on different frequencies? I am talking about the "originals" of the Hadith Books which were written after second or third generation and you are talking about some thing else.
02. Islam is what is mentioned in Quran and sayings of prophet.
Muslims are much more united and have things in common than any other religion on face of earth.
"Muslims are much more united and have things in common than any other religion on face of earth.
"

True, true Mr Paedophile, I do notice when they're not killing each other in civil unrest/wars, they're busy blowing up other people. A common and united theme FOR SURE.

Oh, that and hacking/torturing animals before they saw their throats open...that is also a common theme. Filmed in Middle East; in parts of Asia....

Oh and why, even here in Australia adult men marry little girls with the blessing of their family and clergy.

“Anonymous”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#45234 Feb 21, 2014
NO COMMUNITIES LAW IS OVER MODERN CIVIL LAW and the RIGHT OF THE MODERN HUMAN

There is nothing to fear from Muslims, jews, or any other section of society that exists...

MODERN HUMAN LAW IS SECULAR in Democracies
MODERN HUMAN LAW IS EQUAL in Democracies

There is nothing to fear my fellow being

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#45236 Feb 21, 2014
Errol wrote:
<quoted text>
And this came from god ??????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) 20 hr Breast Cancet 76
News President Trump: 'It's Time For Congress To Ado... Dec 11 Raydot 7
Secrets about 9/11 Dec 8 TomCat 1
News WTC beam giving strength to Marion (Sep '11) Dec 6 Fed Up 43
News Bin Laden Reportedly Calls Obama 'Powerless' (Sep '09) Nov 30 Johnny 28
News Being overweight may be caused by the clock in ... (Mar '17) Nov 27 SSWOI 41
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Nov '17 crusty 276,627
More from around the web