Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46812 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

“KING OF ALL”

Since: Feb 14

Sydney Australia

#44899 Feb 6, 2014
Fear is the knowledge of ones own limitations.

Rejoice

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#44900 Feb 6, 2014
Islam is evil.
I really like it, that Australian government unlike European ones, do not muslims let into the country. They also need to deport those, who is already in Australia. No one wants muslims.

“KING OF ALL”

Since: Feb 14

Sydney Australia

#44901 Feb 6, 2014
Alexey
एले
Do the Sun and Moon also offend you?
Man as we'll were created!
Heathen Scum Buster

Sydney, Australia

#44903 Feb 6, 2014
rabnew wrote:
In the news today, a young woman died of a heart attack becausemen were not permitted to enter an all-girls dorm. Tragic...
http://mobile.news.com.au/world/amna-bawazeer...

In Islam it's legal to fcuk a eight year old child to death, but you can't go into a school to save a girls life ?

http://www.news.com.au/world/girl-named-raman...

You Brainwashed Backward Fools !!!
Muslimo Anis

Sydney, Australia

#44904 Feb 6, 2014
Will the Real MUQ please stand up ?

You seem to be letting the MUQ's Call Center down !

Oh Dear,

Oh Dear,

Oh Dear,

Another one of your devout Islamic followers has done the underage child penetration thing again.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-02-07/sex-cri...

Was he following in Mohammad's ( peace be upon him ) footsteps ?

Now do the little MUQ toe tapping number please.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#44906 Feb 6, 2014
rabnew wrote:
In the news today, a young woman died of a heart attack becausemen were not permitted to enter an all-girls dorm. Tragic...
http://mobile.news.com.au/world/amna-bawazeer...
-
Let's all rejoice.
-
One less future suicide bomber to worry about.
Serpent

United States

#44907 Feb 6, 2014
Heathen Scum Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
In Islam it's legal to fcuk a eight year old child to death, but you can't go into a school to save a girls life ?
http://www.news.com.au/world/girl-named-raman...
You Brainwashed Backward Fools !!!
Muslims must be the most retarted fkn idiots on this planet..

MUQ says his religion is a religion based on nature, yet I don't think there is a nine year old girl anywheres on this earth that would agree to have sex with an older man, and yet these barbarians take these girls as there wives at will and have sex with them all in the name of their religion!!
What fkn idiots!!
Garath

Sydney, Australia

#44908 Feb 6, 2014
I am far from impressed, with the whole of Islam.
Why do they hate children.
On one hand they are slaughtering each others children as revenge.
And on the other hand they are having sex with them. Disgusting individuals.
Attention Attenzione

Sydney, Australia

#44909 Feb 6, 2014
CALLING ALL MUQ's

CALLING ALL MUQ's

Please contact the Committee for the Propagation of Virtue and the Elimination of Sin , we are short staffed at the call center and need you to come in today.

We are granting your demands

1. For rubber backed praying mats.
2. For the return of whipping canes for sinners.
3. For a pay rise of 50 shekels.

Regards

Mohammad ( peace be upon him )
Alfred

Cobbitty, Australia

#44910 Feb 6, 2014
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/ahmad-chamma-kept-i...

Child abuse squad detectives began an investigation after learning Mr Chamma had tried to obtain guardianship of the girl at Centrelink.

We will not tolerate your

Islamic first cousin marriages
Islamic child sex customs
Islamic wife beating

If you want that backward inbred third world way of life, go back to your backward third world middle eastern country's.

Don't bring our Great Christian Nation down to the level of the country's you deserted !

You Unkempt , Unshaven immigrants.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#44911 Feb 6, 2014
Alfred wrote:
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/ahma d-chamma-kept-in-custody-over- allegations-he-married-13yearo ld-girl-20140207-326kn.html
Child abuse squad detectives began an investigation after learning Mr Chamma had tried to obtain guardianship of the girl at Centrelink.
Islamic wife beating
If you want that backward inbred third world way of life, go back to your backward third world middle eastern country's.
Don't bring our Great Christian Nation down to the level of the country's you deserted !
Seeing he is at an English speaking University why would he need a translator ?
Or is he ?
James

Marrickville, Australia

#44912 Feb 6, 2014
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing he is at an English speaking University why would he need a translator ?
Or is he ?
Because he's another bludging parasitic Muslim Immigrant, and why was he at centrelink .

Totally not suitable for the Australian way of life.

No wonder you Muslims are despised throughout the world.
St Nicks Lover

Surry Hills, Australia

#44913 Feb 6, 2014
My baby-boy Nicky has been neglecting me lately......he has been on his computer here on Topix, being a naughty boy indeed.
He won't let me moist his balls anymore.....heck, he won't even kiss me on the cheek. I shave my face twice a day for him......but he still does not notice.
I'm hurt.
St Nicks Lover

Surry Hills, Australia

#44917 Feb 6, 2014
St Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you do princess, but I can't mend your hurt feelings if you don't use your original username, grammar. Now be a good girl and find an Indian boy to marry.
I'm your darling-boy. You haven't been focusing on our relationship during the past few months. I'm not attracted to Indian boys.......just hunky Melanesian and Aussie blokes. You used to be my hunky bloke.....what happened? You have neglected your health by drinkin' and eatin' Macca's and Dominos. I tried to cook for you, but you are just not interested anymore.
And please, stop denying our love.....by calling me Grammar, Foo and Bob. Be proud and stop caring about what other people think.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#44918 Feb 7, 2014
Alfred wrote:
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/ahma d-chamma-kept-in-custody-over- allegations-he-married-13yearo ld-girl-20140207-326kn.html
Islamic wife beating
-
Do not blame the Muslims.
-
Blame Al Grassby ( Labor party) he was the one that suggested we bring in the Muslims.

AUSTRALIAN

#44920 Feb 7, 2014
James wrote:
<quoted text> Because he's another bludging parasitic Muslim Immigrant, and why was he at centrelink .
Totally not suitable for the Australian way of life.
No wonder you Muslims are despised throughout the world.
What's this "you Muslim's" I am not .

AUSTRALIAN

#44921 Feb 7, 2014
rabnew wrote:
Anyone heard of this?
"The Weapons Act 1990 states: "A Sikh may possess, in a public place, a knife known as a Kirpan to comply with the person's religious faith."
Is this legit?
Not in Australia .
Puppy Talk

UK

#44922 Feb 7, 2014
St Nicks Lover wrote:
My baby-boy Nicky has been neglecting me lately......he has been on his computer here on Topix, being a naughty boy indeed.
He won't let me moist his balls anymore.....heck, he won't even kiss me on the cheek. I shave my face twice a day for him......but he still does not notice.
I'm hurt.
Try shaving your butt cheeks instead and even Nev will suddenly become interested.
Puppy Talk

UK

#44923 Feb 7, 2014
Puppy Talk wrote:
<quoted text>
Try shaving your butt cheeks instead and even Nev will suddenly become interested.
PS also watch out for Baron CASTRATO who will try try to lure you into his dinghy to satisfy his own missing end and lurid escapades.
MUQ Friday

Sydney, Australia

#44925 Feb 7, 2014
Friday,,already.
MUQ is at the mosque compulsorily donating his 80 SAR to his favorite jihad Martyr death syndicate.. probably the ISIL so they can terrorise and hack the heads off other muslims.
That's right isnt it MUQ - what death syndicate got your 'donation' today ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC Wed iamcuriousnow 2,935
News Irish president warns of extremism Jul 27 James 1
News US authorities allege Oregon imam assisted radi... Jul 23 goonsquad 13
News Ukraine film director goes on trial in Russia Jul 22 George 26
News Top 10 signs America has been hijacked by liber... Jul 19 bile child 2
News Tennessee Shooter Was 'Upset' by Gaza War, Frie... Jul 18 Zeppelin 1
News The Postman knocks twice: Stop rewarding Hamas Jul 17 USA Today 1
More from around the web