Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46740 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

Serpent

Los Angeles, CA

#44766 Jan 31, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt if there are "ANY SIGNIFICANT" numbers of wars fought over the name of god!!
Look in your recent past and try which one was over "name of god"?

Please tell me any war in past 400-500 years that was fought over the "name of god"
Fought in the name of God, is an expression you fool. He is not referring to the name God, he is referring to religions that have a God!!

And yes he is correct, Your sunnie and Shia (sp?) killings are examples of fighting in the name of God. Your al Quada friends are another example of fighting and killing in the name of God.

God your stupid MUQ, if your going to Post on Western Forum, learn English and it's expressions or stay on your sh*thole Muslim sites!!
Serpent

Los Angeles, CA

#44767 Jan 31, 2014
lost friend wrote:
<quoted text>
White trash is traditionally scared of muslims and never come near us, few years ago a white dude was trying to give mouth to a muslim in Auburn area, the fuker got beaten so bad that an ambulance had to be called. So these white trash cok- suckers just sit and bark on two bit forums venting their rage, face to face they never raise their eyes in the presence of muslims. that is a fact.
Muslims are cowards just like you!!
That's why you Muslim scum bags always try to sneak into Western countries, because you are so useless that you want the White Christians to look after you.

All you Muslim scum bags do is kill people, you scum bags can't build a country so you sneak into Western countries.
Serpent

Los Angeles, CA

#44768 Jan 31, 2014
Henry wrote:
Muslims are dismal failures, Every thing Islam touches turns to SHIITE...... Look at their country's ....... HA Ha ha ...... Look at MUQ.... HE He he ...... Pathetic....
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_ea...
More destruction Please.!!!!
Your absolutely correct Henry, they are just stinking scum bags, they are absolutely useless and they are as crazy as the donkeys they hump!!
Serpent

Los Angeles, CA

#44769 Jan 31, 2014
Muslims in UK prisons

http://plancksconstant.org/blog1/2011/02/musl...

Now let us look at the truly best represented in UK prisons. According to the population chart below, Muslim represent about 2.8% of the population and according to the chart above, 11.9% of the prison population. So if one were to speak the truth about the best represented, then the truth is that Muslims are over-represented in UK prisons by a factor of 4.25.

By the way, not only are Muslims over-represented in UK prisons, but they are by far the most violent, see my article How Many Muslims are there in Prisons? where I noted that almost 33% of the prisoners in a high-security prison in the UK are Muslims, ten times their 3% representation among the general population.
Sasha

Woy Woy, Australia

#44770 Jan 31, 2014
FACT wrote:
do not hate muslims but dont let their law get in your country
I very much agree, they teach different cultural values.
Dave

Sydney, Australia

#44771 Jan 31, 2014
lost friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you joking me you cok- sucker,LLOL you are a nation of criminals with a crime rate of 85 to 95%, muslims may count for less than .00000000001% of the overall crime you drug addicted, tattooed, white trash commit.
Although I agree white trash being the lower end of humanity will commit petty crime such mugging an 80 year old whit trash woman, these maggots thrive on committing crimes against each other. LLOL
White trash is traditionally scared of muslims and never come near us, few years ago a white dude was trying to give mouth to a muslim in Auburn area, the fuker got beaten so bad that an ambulance had to be called. So these white trash cok- suckers just sit and bark on two bit forums venting their rage, face to face they never raise their eyes in the presence of muslims. that is a fact.
Listen Moon God Pedophile Worshipers., We don't fear you pack of hairy smelly Apes.

You Neegaars come to our Clean Decent Law Abiding land from your Stinking , Corrupt Shiite Hole Backward Deserts...... HA HA HA you fcuking Muslim Cowards..... Where were Hiding Last weekend you Dirty Filthy Monkeys..... HA HA HA...Put some deodorant on or Stay in your Slum Suburbs ...... Like Auburn.... Keyboard Cowards !!
AAron

Sydney, Australia

#44772 Jan 31, 2014
Serpent wrote:
<quoted text>
Your absolutely correct Henry, they are just stinking scum bags, they are absolutely useless and they are as crazy as the donkeys they hump!!
Right on brother those Baboons can't even get along together, they resort to slaughtering each others little baby Pickaninny's and Gollywogs......... Cowards

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid...

Kill More Please .......... Run Monkey Run

Radhavallabh Shirshirchan

Kellyville, Australia

#44773 Jan 31, 2014
lost friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you joking me you cok- sucker,LLOL you are a nation of criminals with a crime rate of 85 to 95%, muslims may count for less than .00000000001% of the overall crime you drug addicted, tattooed, white trash commit.
Although I agree white trash being the lower end of humanity will commit petty crime such mugging an 80 year old whit trash woman, these maggots thrive on committing crimes against each other. LLOL
You Arabs will be working for us in 5 years this will be Our Beloved Auburn Station. http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/3354... So Watch Out !!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#44774 Jan 31, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
From where the crime rate of 4-6 % came?
From the teachings of Jesus?
Or from that "ex-convict's blood"?
You cannot pass your buck to Muslims!!
Come on, own up and tell us how "crime comes in Pure White nations"
-
MUQ here is the crime rate in Australia before Muslims were allowed to enter Australia by the thousands >>>>
http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs @.nsf/Lookup/4524A092E30E4486C A2569DE00256331

MUQ scroll down and you will also find the crime rate in Australia after Muslims entered Australia.
-
Read this MUQ >>

Muslim Immigrants Five Times More Likely to Commit Crimes than Australians
1 Comment Published by Office 2 October 12th, 2012 in Africa, Australia, Insight Into Islam, Islam, Multiculturalism, Politics

Posted by Daniel Greenfield Bio ? on Sep 27th, 2012

According to the Victorial Police Commissioner...

Middle Eastern, Sudanese and Somali-born Muslims are about five times more likely to commit crimes than the wider community, a trend that must be addressed to prevent Cronulla-style social unrest, police warn. The most common crimes committed by Middle Eastern, Somali and Sudanese-born Muslims are rape, assault, murder and robbery illustrating the trend towards increasingly violent robberies by disaffected Muslim and African youths.

Are they mugging Australians because they are “disaffected” or because they make money that way?

‘Property is one of the issues, so they’re stealing iPhones or money or things of value,” Mr Cartwright said.

Apparently their disaffection takes the specific form of stealing iPhones. How oddly specific.

‘We’ve got to fix this now and make sure it doesn’t continue, so the kids who are now 10 years old aren’t in this offender bracket in five years’ time. So we don’t get the Cronullas happening,” Victoria Police Deputy Commissioner Tim Cartwright said.

There is a slightly simpler fix, stop admitting Middle Eastern, Sudanese and Somali Muslims into Australia and let their crime statistics be a problem for back home. And while we’re at it, why not retune the immigration system so that it admits those categories of immigrants from groups with the lowest violent crime rates?

The police statistics show the rate of offending among the Middle Eastern, and Sudanese community is 7109.1 per 100,000, while for Somali people it is 6141.8 per 100,000. The figure for the wider community is 1301.0 per 100,000.

That’s a 5-10 percent rate of crime in those communities alone. Why would you go on admitting people who are 5-10 percent likely to mug you as soon as they get off the plane?

Would you allow someone who is 5-10 percent statistically likely to assault you into your house, and if you wouldn’t, then why would you let him into your country?

Naturally this sort of honesty wouldn’t pass and Cartwright is already apologizing for having mentioned that there is even a problem.
We FIX STINKPOTs

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#44775 Jan 31, 2014
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
MUQ here is the crime rate in Australia before Muslims were allowed to enter Australia by the thousands >>>>
http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs @.nsf/Lookup/4524A092E30E4486C A2569DE00256331
MUQ scroll down and you will also find the crime rate in Australia after Muslims entered Australia.
-
Read this MUQ >>
Muslim Immigrants Five Times More Likely to Commit Crimes than Australians
1 Comment Published by Office 2 October 12th, 2012 in Africa, Australia, Insight Into Islam, Islam, Multiculturalism, Politics
Posted by Daniel Greenfield Bio ? on Sep 27th, 2012
According to the Victorial Police Commissioner...
Middle Eastern, Sudanese and Somali-born Muslims are about five times more likely to commit crimes than the wider community, a trend that must be addressed to prevent Cronulla-style social unrest, police warn. The most common crimes committed by Middle Eastern, Somali and Sudanese-born Muslims are rape, assault, murder and robbery illustrating the trend towards increasingly violent robberies by disaffected Muslim and African youths.
Are they mugging Australians because they are “disaffected” or because they make money that way?
‘Property is one of the issues, so they’re stealing iPhones or money or things of value,” Mr Cartwright said.
Apparently their disaffection takes the specific form of stealing iPhones. How oddly specific.
‘We’ve got to fix this now and make sure it doesn’t continue, so the kids who are now 10 years old aren’t in this offender bracket in five years’ time. So we don’t get the Cronullas happening,” Victoria Police Deputy Commissioner Tim Cartwright said.
There is a slightly simpler fix, stop admitting Middle Eastern, Sudanese and Somali Muslims into Australia and let their crime statistics be a problem for back home. And while we’re at it, why not retune the immigration system so that it admits those categories of immigrants from groups with the lowest violent crime rates?
The police statistics show the rate of offending among the Middle Eastern, and Sudanese community is 7109.1 per 100,000, while for Somali people it is 6141.8 per 100,000. The figure for the wider community is 1301.0 per 100,000.
That’s a 5-10 percent rate of crime in those communities alone. Why would you go on admitting people who are 5-10 percent likely to mug you as soon as they get off the plane?
Would you allow someone who is 5-10 percent statistically likely to assault you into your house, and if you wouldn’t, then why would you let him into your country?
Naturally this sort of honesty wouldn’t pass and Cartwright is already apologizing for having mentioned that there is even a problem.
Hello CASTRATO STINKPOT.

Have you been hiding in your " Tinnie" with Rosa?

That's shocking and censorship and censure of any sort is a sin and an assault on democratic freedoms.

Try telling topix that.

Location hidden

#44776 Feb 1, 2014
lost friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Because we are the rightful owners of true faith we have full intentions and right to enforce Islam? it is the only true faith and is commanded by the one god who is true master of all things that exist.
As such it is no offence to bring other semi-human trash? such as pig eating, child molesting, sexual perverts, gay and lesbian priests, of the evil western world into the pale of Islam by peaceful means preferably but if these evil people then we will in force it by the sword.
The wicked leaders of the west after their misadventure in islamic lands have realised and are frightened witless after being defeated in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc, etc. Bodies of white pigs sprawled all over our land scape, while pig munchers build shrines in their pig drenched countries, we will shove our beautiful religion down your evil throats and convert you by force, so resistance is futile? you might as well come willingly. we are un-defeat-able, we are two billion in numbers. Eat your hearts out.
-
I have not had a good laugh for ages.
-
I thank you for the comedy posting you made.
-
Think about it, if it was not for us pig munching countries, and specially the Jews who gave you so much, you be still robbing camel caravans in the desert and living in caves and tents.

Location hidden

#44777 Feb 1, 2014
lost friend wrote:
<quoted text>
-
I recall the two Muslims who came on board my catamaran at 2 am in the morning trying to harm me and my friends, we caught them and we took them out 200 miles, and had them swim back to shore, when tired they could hold on to ropes that were hanging overboard
every time a dolphin surfaced they would beg me not to kill them and let them come back on board, thinking that the dolphin was a shark.
-
Real heroes these Muslims scared of dolphins.
-
Maybe we should of let a few sharks take the bastards, me and my friends on board are much to humane.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#44778 Feb 1, 2014
lost friend wrote:
<quoted text>
That could be a fact for the reasons you explained of a fellow being bashed senseless in the Auburn area by people like you ; Please consider that this altercation and many more like it may be why Australian's fear Muslim's being amongst us ?
I have visited Lakemba/Belmore area for many years and I have eye to eye contact when communicating with the locals and their biggest fear in life is people like you wanting to rock their boat .
We FIX STINKPOTs

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#44779 Feb 1, 2014
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
I recall the two Muslims who came on board my catamaran at 2 am in the morning trying to harm me and my friends, we caught them and we took them out 200 miles, and had them swim back to shore, when tired they could hold on to ropes that were hanging overboard
every time a dolphin surfaced they would beg me not to kill them and let them come back on board, thinking that the dolphin was a shark.
-
Real heroes these Muslims scared of dolphins.
-
Maybe we should of let a few sharks take the bastards, me and my friends on board are much to humane.
You should write a novel and call it- Baron CASTROTO' s Fables - ME and my Bumchums Gay adventures aboard my shark infested Rosa ("The Tinnie").

PSST ..... "to humane?" how long have you been using the English language as a communication tool?

Get help from GRAMMAR IS NEEDED - hehe he'll lead you astray.

Location hidden

#44780 Feb 1, 2014
We FIX STINKPOTs wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello CASTRATO STINKPOT.
Have you been hiding in your " Tinnie" with Rosa?
That's shocking and censorship and censure of any sort is a sin and an assault on democratic freedoms.
Try telling topix that.
-
Beady have the French castrated you, that way you can not breed anymore.
-
No matter where you hide beady, we cam always find you by your (the) trail of stench you leave behind.

Location hidden

#44781 Feb 1, 2014
We FIX STINKPOTs wrote:
<quoted text>
You should write a novel and call it- Baron CASTROTO' s Fables - ME and my Bumchums Gay adventures aboard my shark infested Rosa ("The Tinnie").
PSST ..... "to humane?" how long have you been using the English language as a communication tool?
Get help from GRAMMAR IS NEEDED - hehe he'll lead you astray.
-
Bi me posting in a proper Gramma wuld be wasted on U, yur level of ejucation culd not understand proper gramma.
-
Fagina

Kellyville, Australia

#44782 Feb 1, 2014
KILL KILL KILL

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/feb/01/...

Your own kind , you Scummy Muslim Monkeys......... HA Ha ha ....losers breed losers......
concerned human

Cammeray, Australia

#44783 Feb 1, 2014
Muslims worship Mecca, kiss the black rock which was a pagan symbol, really part of a merdorite or spewed from a volcano, lol
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#44784 Feb 1, 2014
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Bradley Manning Should Win the Nobel Peace Prize

As a peace prize winner myself, I am nominating Manning for this honor for his work to help end the Iraq War and other conflicts

By Mairead Corrigan-Maguire

June 30, 2013 "Information Clearing House - "The Guardian"-- Peace is more than simply the absence of war; it is the active creation of something better. Alfred Nobel recognized this when he created alongside those for chemistry, literature, medicine and physics, an annual prize for outstanding contributions in peace. Nobel's foresight is a reminder to us all that peace must be created, maintained, and advanced, and it is indeed possible for one individual to have an extraordinary impact. For this year's prize, I have chosen to nominate US Army Pfc Bradley Manning, for I can think of no one more deserving. His incredible disclosure of secret documents to Wikileaks helped end the Iraq War, and may have helped prevent further conflicts elsewhere.

I recently visited Syria, where I met a few of the millions of refugees and internally displaced people whose lives have been torn apart by the ongoing conflict in that country. I learned from those I spoke to, both within the government and in opposition groups, that while there is a legitimate and long-overdue movement for peace and non-violent reform in Syria, the worst acts of violence are being perpetrated by outside groups. Extremist groups from around the world have converged upon Syria, bent on turning this conflict into one of ideological hatred.

In recent years this would have spelled an undeniable formula for United States intervention. However, the world has changed in the years since Manning's whistleblowing – the Middle East especially. In Bahrain, Tunisia, Egypt, and now Turkey, advocates of democracy have joined together to fight against their own governments' control of information, and used the free-flowing data of social media to help build enormously successful non-violent movements. Some activists of what has come to be known as the Arab Spring have even directly credited Bradley Manning, and the information he disclosed, as an inspiration for their struggles.

In a Middle East newly dedicated to democratic flow of information, those who would commit human rights violations can more easily be held accountable. If not for whistleblower Bradley Manning, the world still might not know of how US forces committed covert crimes in the name of spreading democracy in Iraq, killing innocent civilians in incidents such as the one depicted in the "Collateral Murder" video, and supporting Iraqi prisoner torture. Now, those who would support foreign intervention in the Middle East know that every action would be scrutinized under international human rights law. Clearly, this is for the best. International peacekeepers, as well as experts and civilians inside Syria, are nearly unanimous in their view that United States involvement would only worsen this conflict.

MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#44785 Feb 1, 2014
Around the world, Manning is hailed as a peacemaker and a hero. His nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize is a reflection of this. Yet at his home in America, Manning stands trial for charges of espionage and "aiding the enemy". This should not be considered a refutation of his candidacy – rather, he is in good company. Burmese politician Aung San Suu Kyi and Chinese writer Liu Xiaobo were each awarded the prize in recent years while imprisoned by their home countries.

Last week at Manning's trial, the public learned that at the time Manning released his information, WikiLeaks stated they wanted to publish "the concealed documents or recordings most sought after by a country's journalists, activists, historians, lawyers, police or human rights investigators". Manning's disclosures to Wikileaks only "aided the enemy," as his prosecutors charge, if the enemy is international cooperation and peace itself.

Manning is the only one on trial, yet what of those who committed the atrocities he revealed? The United States, the most militarized country on earth, should stand for something better than war. Its government must be open to "debates, discussions and reforms" concerning its foreign policy, to use Manning's own words. By heeding Pfc Bradley Manning's message on the importance of transparency, America's government can once again rebuild its image in the eyes of the world, and spread democracy not through foreign invasions, but through setting a strong example.

I hope American leaders will embrace the U.S. constitution, and base their national and foreign policies on ethical values, human rights and international law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News President Trump: 'It's Time For Congress To Ado... Mon Raydot 7
Secrets about 9/11 Dec 8 TomCat 1
News WTC beam giving strength to Marion (Sep '11) Dec 6 Fed Up 43
News Bin Laden Reportedly Calls Obama 'Powerless' (Sep '09) Nov 30 Johnny 28
News Being overweight may be caused by the clock in ... (Mar '17) Nov 27 SSWOI 41
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Nov 12 crusty 276,627
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Nov '17 Alzo Desertion 73
More from around the web