Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46759 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#44171 Dec 25, 2013
Gary Buggery wrote:
<quoted text>Get over it , you silly pakistani dropkick. The world has moved on and you are still stuck in yesterdays news. The future is far more important.
And who said, "yesterday's news" is no news?

Would you burn all your history books?

And who told you I was a Pakistani? I am an Indian Muslims working in Saudi Arabia.

Get your FACTS right, dumbass!!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#44172 Dec 26, 2013
MUQ may Allah bless Islam and the Christian and the Jewish Gods curse Islam.
MUQ

Gorokan, Australia

#44173 Dec 26, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
These people "play" with US constitution and each one backs others so they go scott free.
Bush and Cheney, both war criminals and fit to be persecuted by International courts enjoy protection by US armed forces.
These politicians have made a "cosy club" for themselves and there you find no division. They all pat each other....on stage they fight and demonize each other.
How many war criminals are there in Islam since war lord Abu Bakr who militerised Muslims ?
MUQ

Gorokan, Australia

#44174 Dec 26, 2013
Gary Buggery wrote:
<quoted text>Get over it , you silly pakistani dropkick. The world has moved on and you are still stuck in yesterdays news. The future is far more important.
The world has awakened to thoughts of delivering George W Bush to the International Court in the Haque to face charges made by the UN for war crimes for mercantile gains against humanity that has led to the murder and maim of so many .
Gary Buggery

New Farm, Australia

#44175 Dec 26, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
And who said, "yesterday's news" is no news?
Would you burn all your history books?
And who told you I was a Pakistani? I am an Indian Muslims working in Saudi Arabia.
Get your FACTS right, dumbass!!
Indian/ Paki..all just turdskins. Islam has rooted india and split it in half. You are part of indias problem you silly religious peanut head.
Gary Buggery

New Farm, Australia

#44176 Dec 26, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The world has awakened to thoughts of delivering George W Bush to the International Court in the Haque to face charges made by the UN for war crimes for mercantile gains against humanity that has led to the murder and maim of so many .
The UN is responsible for more deaths than GWB could ever be. The whole UN should be charged for their ongoing crimes.
Bakr little camels

Surry Hills, Australia

#44177 Dec 26, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
How many war criminals are there in Islam since war lord Abu Bakr who militerised Muslims ?
Abu Bakr was the father of Islam (Bakri version) and Muhammad was in this order :
1. His collaborator to resurrect Yusuf Jewish mad kingdom. 605-624 AD
2. His stooge and mouthpiece to be the 'living idol messenger' of Allah to mouth out the heresy
3. His quisling to betray the Jews (624ad) & form an alliance with pagan tribes of medina to attack the Jews & steal control of the caravan trade.
4. His son in law (via Aisha) where his heir would inherit Islam as part of the Bakri clan.
5. His enemy when Aisha was unable to produce a heir and Muhammad set about trying to purchase a slave heir & then cultivating Ali to take Islam back to Judaism thus disinheriting the Bakri.
-
One gets the impression that Bakr was the highly educated, religiously aware and intelligent father of the entire Islamic apostasy - and that Muhammad was a deluded outcast ex jewish stooge - used & then put to death by the Bakri
clan (datura poisoning via Aisha) when he was past his use by date.
That Uthman (author of the Quran 12 years after muhammads death) so mightily offended the Bakri that they put Uthman to death as well as a jew and non believer.... shows that the Uthman version of events and the Quran as it stands today is completely wrong and a 'heresy of the apostasy' so to speak.
It would be better for Islam if it just admitted it was of Baal, Allah is of Baal and the anti god or anti christ as the father of evil and darkness.
And that abu bakr -(lover of young camels) was the originator. then Muslims would be much clearer in their beliefs.
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#44179 Dec 26, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush and Cheney, both war criminals and fit to be persecuted by International courts enjoy protection by US armed forces.
er.
No, they are not war criminals, they are very great Americans. They are freedom fighters, they got freedom for Iraq people.

But these are all Muslims and they are so stupid they are having difficulty with democracy.
We can't do everything for these idiots, they have to learn to do things properly on their own.
MUQ doesnt know

Granville, Australia

#44180 Dec 26, 2013
MUQ doesnt know this but he practices his taqiyya and kitman and shirk and tasweer on a Jewish electronic forum !!
Allah would be most unhappy if he finds out, and as Allah is an avid reader of this thread - now he will.
Your buggered MUQ and will surely stay in hell forever now. No redemption for you !!
Topix was designed by Jews and owned by a
Jewish run & aligned USA conservative parent.
The creaters of Topix and CEO are all of Jewish faith. Bryn Dole, Rich Skrenta, Bob Truel, Tom Markson.
Topix is owned by Gannet, Ridder etc -(USA today & other such junk news) and the management are predominantly Jewish aligned.
-
So MUQ how stupid do you look..
Bleating your little heart & mind out in your pap and falsehoods of islam - on a jewish survelliance forum...
Gary Buggery

New Farm, Australia

#44181 Dec 26, 2013
MUQ has invested quite a large amount of his time to make a fool of himself on this forum , and he has succeeded. He has become one of the biggest fools on Topix. The end result of this 2000 + page thread , is that Australians have no fear at all of muslims.....but they do get annoyed when trolls like MUQ keep posting on this forum and trying to shove islam down everyones throat. There are some Aussie muslims , but generally Australia is a tolerant christian society , and shall remain that way .
SMH

Ferntree Gully, Australia

#44182 Dec 26, 2013
The only issue I have is when mass numbers of one race move to a single postcode. Fair enough if you are a first generation, but it should not be the case with second or more generations.

example:
Cabramatta - Vietnamese
Lakemba - Muslims
Dandenong - Afghans

Other than that they have a right to practise their religion as long as it will not harm anyone.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#44183 Dec 26, 2013
Now there is someone using my name to confuse others.

This is how low they would stoop to confuse people.

There should be some way to stop this misuse of ID by Topix administrators.
Demetrius

Sydney, Australia

#44184 Dec 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:
We are far from confused, we know exactly who you are and what you stand for. http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/27/... Misery !!
Neville

Gorokan, Australia

#44186 Dec 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:
It was I who signed MUQ because my PC is so slow I cannot register and the only title I could get accepted at the time was yours MUQ .
By the way do you have any Asian heritage , I read it in your words
Gederothaim

Toukley, Australia

#44196 Dec 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:

See Mr Muq, you are using Christian designed computer, a Christian designed internet, a Christian designed web site being posted in a Christian country.

If it wasn't for the Christian ideals , you wouldn't be able to post your Racist, Sexist whinging comments any where, you would still be drinking camel urine and cooking using camel dung.

Oh I forgot, people still do that in you down trodden Muslim society's
Gederothaim

Toukley, Australia

#44197 Dec 27, 2013
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-25370775

Medical experts say that the use of unclean equipment on dozens of patients can result in hepatitis and serious infections, but those who come here are driven by pain and desperate for the only relief they can afford.

MUQ, Clean up your own back yard before you clean up others.

As no roads are so rough as those that have just been mended, so no sinners are so intolerant as those that have just turned saints.
he be

UK

#44198 Dec 27, 2013
Neville wrote:
<quoted text>
It was I who signed MUQ because my PC is so slow I cannot register and the only title I could get accepted at the time was yours MUQ .
By the way do you have any Asian heritage , I read it in your words
in Woy Woy, By the way do you have any StupideAss heritage and Bender genes, I read it in your words.

Cretin.
Yehudah

Toukley, Australia

#44199 Dec 27, 2013
he be wrote:
<quoted text>
in Woy Woy, By the way do you have any StupideAss heritage and Bender genes, I read it in your words.
Cretin.
One way to shut off the fig breath escaping you hole, is to ask you one simple question ?

++++ What is your heritage ?++++

Or are you so ashamed of it, like the rest of your dishonest deceitful muslim comrades.
Sam

Toukley, Australia

#44200 Dec 27, 2013
he be wrote:
<quoted text>
Cretin.
This is Killcare beach at Woy Woy

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4041/441524506...

What are you looking at out your window ? You dumb piece of Shiite !
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#44201 Dec 28, 2013
Gederothaim wrote:
<quoted text>
See Mr Muq, you are using Christian designed computer, a Christian designed internet, a Christian designed web site being posted in a Christian country.
If it wasn't for the Christian ideals , you wouldn't be able to post your Racist, Sexist whinging comments any where, you would still be drinking camel urine and cooking using camel dung.
Oh I forgot, people still do that in you down trodden Muslim society's
Now whole world is using "Made in China" gadgets, does that means Chinese religion is superior to all other religions?

Comparing apples against oranges.

I wish that Christians will spend the 10 % of their God given brains on their religion and find out its sources and who derailed the simple teachings of Jesus.

And what the scientific advances of west have anything to do with the teachings of Christianity.

Rise of Europe started when they STOPPED following Christianity and only give it a lip service

And the FALL of Muslims started when they STOPPED following Islam and giving it a lip service

This is difference between Islam and Christianity

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ethiopia: Peaceful Protest to Armed Uprising Feb 18 Gelleta 1
News German Security Official: Muslim Brotherhood Tr... Feb 18 Texxy the Selfie Cat 2
News Donald Trump's Muslim ban a 'self-inflicted wou... Feb 17 who cares 63
News Jonah Goldberg: Conflict in Middle East goes be... Feb 16 Jeff Brightone 1
News Why Is Russia Helping Anti-U.S. Insurgents in A... Feb 15 RUSSIAN TERRORISTS 6
News More "Fake News" From PBS: Tim McVeigh, The Okl... Feb 11 learntowrite 1
News The strategic suicide of aligning With Russia i... Feb 11 RUSSIAN WAR CRIMES 14
More from around the web