Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.
Comments
39,941 - 39,960 of 43,951 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43859
Nov 24, 2013
 
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

The Peoples Press - Powered By People - For People

"Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the
hunters":African Proverb

"We should take care, in inculcating patriotism into our boys and girls, that is
a patriotism above the narrow sentiment which usually stops at one's country, and
thus inspires jealousy and enmity in dealing with others... Our patriotism should
be of the wider, nobler kind which recognises justice and reasonableness in the
claims of others and which lead our country into comradeship with...the other
nations of the world." :

Lord Baden-Powell

"My kind of loyalty was to one's country, not to its institutions or its officeholders.
The country is the real thing, the substantial thing, the eternal thing; it is
the thing to watch over, and care for, and be loyal to; institutions are extraneous,
they are its mere clothing, and clothing can wear out, become ragged, cease to
be comfortable, cease to protect the body from winter, disease, and death": Mark
Twain
Life in Muslim hell

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43861
Nov 25, 2013
 
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam has spread so wide and in no many countries, that it was "impossible" for any one to exterminate them by killing.
So they tried to weaken Islamic nations and rule over them "economically" and the trend is continuing till our times.
What future holds, time will tell. You can still see the "White Christian bias" in the group known as EEU. They kept Turkey out of it, while gave full
recognition to countries who were in socialist block, not even a decade back.
This is bias they have against Islam and
Muslims, they display it openly, while talking in smooth polished language.
Maybe its not that complicated or subtle.
Maybe Islam is just where god stores souls that are consigned to hell.
After all we know from MUQ's admissions that a Muslim can never know god or have god in them. We know 'allah' the pagan moon god of baal does not worship adam as god's creation.
We know Allah (Quran) sura 19 consigns every Muslim to hell automatically. We know the Muslim is force fed lies & deceit, made to worship idols and objects of the devil (Allah is of Baal) and live a life of heresy & apostate synthetic paganism.
We can assume from their beliefs and the Quran that all Muslims can't not know God,(Allah of Baal does not allow that) and " God can not be within them" (Quran) so they and their
offspring die godless .... to come back again as a Muslim.....to repeat their hell on earth to infinity.
-
Maybe it's as simple as that all evil sinners who fail gods judgment - come back as Muslim in a Muslim hell as their punishment for eternity.
Morton

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43863
Nov 25, 2013
 
Sam wrote:
+++++++GOD NOW APPROVES OF SAME-SEX-MARRIAGE!!!+++++++ God has changed His mind regarding Homosexuality!. God can change His mind on matters if He wants to, there are instances in the Bible where God does just that!. This time is no different. God has certainly been answering the big Gays prayers lately!, with their recent Supreme Court victories and all. God wouldn't answer me, a Straight guy!. You know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh**e!. I do admit, I did used to blaspheme God a couple years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this was the reason God raped me. If God didn't want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten wh**e!!!. Because God bestowed this evil upon me, my blaspheming Him returned with a vengence!!!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God real good now. I do it more then I ever did and I am a might proud of that fact, HAHAHAHAHA!!!...GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!!!.
You may as well be asking the fairy godmother
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43864
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

What future holds, time will tell. You can still see the "White Christian bias" in the group known as EEU. They kept Turkey out of it, while gave full recognition to countries who were in socialist block, not even a decade back.
This is bias they have against Islam and Muslims, they display it openly, while talking in smooth polished language.
Everybody knows that Christians build great countries and Muslims can't build sh^t.

If Turkey wants to join the EU, they have to learn to do things the way Christians do things. If turkey wants to do things their way, then they can do what they want but there is no obligation on the EU to accept Turkey.

If they want to do things the Muslim way, they should go join the Muslim country organizations.
And everybody knows what shitholes these are!!

The trouble with you Muslims is that you seem to think that Christian countries owe you something.
Yeah, you commit 911 and then you still want us to help you scum bags.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43865
Nov 25, 2013
 
Serpent wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody knows that Christians build great countries and Muslims can't build sh^t.
If Turkey wants to join the EU, they have to learn to do things the way Christians do things. If turkey wants to do things their way, then they can do what they want but there is no obligation on the EU to accept Turkey.
If they want to do things the Muslim way, they should go join the Muslim country organizations.
And everybody knows what shitholes these are!!
The trouble with you Muslims is that you seem to think that Christian countries owe you something.
Yeah, you commit 911 and then you still want us to help you scum bags.
What Turkey was "supposed" to do was to shun Islam and become a Christian nation, and then they would get an "automatic pass" to EEU!!

That is one line answer , why are you hedging it?

And Quran gave us this answer 1400 years back!!

All this "do the things the way we do" is just smokescreen. How come those "communist countries" in so short time learned "all the tricks to do they things the way you do"?

Pass thru a condensed short course?
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43866
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What Turkey was "supposed" to do was to shun Islam and become a Christian nation, and then they would get an "automatic pass" to EEU!!
That is one line answer , why are you hedging it?
And Quran gave us this answer 1400 years back!!
All this "do the things the way we do" is just smokescreen. How come those "communist countries" in so short time learned "all the tricks to do they things the way you do"?
Pass thru a condensed short course?
Hahaha, you fool, you still think that decisions that were made 1400 years ago are still good today??

Like I keep telling you, your living in the past. This is the 21 st century, they didn't have social media 1400 years ago.
Your ideas are old and outdated, your also a very stupid person,,,like most Muslims.

Suggest you sit in your shithole country and keep your stupid ideas within your country. We are not interested in ideas that are 1400 years old.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43867
Nov 25, 2013
 
Morgan Poll: 70% of Aussies say Australia is not becoming a better place because of Islam…

by sheikyermami on November 25, 2013

Australia, from the Roy Morgan Research Ltd in October 2013 and reported today:

38 percent: a growing Islamic population and Islamic immigration are bad for Australia

44 percent: strong, clear link between Islam and terrorism

50 per cent want the Shari’a banned

53 percent: ban the burqa from public spaces

57 percent: Concerned about Islam in the world today

70 percent: Australia is not becoming a better place because of Islam.

Islam losing the PR battle for Australia

Author: Andrew Horwood

25 November 2013, Melbourne – According to a recent Morgan poll conducted on behalf of Q Society of Australia Inc., the majority of Australians are clearly concerned about Islam and 70% believe Australia is not a better place because of Islam. The survey, completed in late October, found a majority (53 per cent) of Australians want full face coverings banned from public spaces and 50.2 per cent want Islamic sharia law banned all together.

Australians over 65 are most concerned with 59 per cent in this age group stating that a growing Islamic population and Islamic immigration would be bad for Australia. Mature Australians and Liberal/National voters have a significantly negative view of Islam. Notably only 15 per cent of Australians think Islam and terrorism are not related. Multicultural advocates seeking to cancel Christmas, Easter or ANZAC Day celebrations in their quest to not offend other cultures should take note that 96.5 per cent of the population disagree.

The omnibus poll conducted by Roy Morgan Research Ltd has an error margin of 4 per cent.

Read more at:

http://sheikyermami.com/morgan-poll-70-of-aus ...
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43868
Nov 25, 2013
 
Serpent wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha, you fool, you still think that decisions that were made 1400 years ago are still good today??
Like I keep telling you, your living in the past. This is the 21 st century, they didn't have social media 1400 years ago.
Your ideas are old and outdated, your also a very stupid person,,,like most Muslims.
Suggest you sit in your shithole country and keep your stupid ideas within your country. We are not interested in ideas that are 1400 years old.
Why are you laughing at decisions made 1400 years ago? Whereas most of your country men accept decisions taken more than 2000 years back!!

And your "precious Jews" accept decisions made 4000 years back, when God gave them the "Land of Palestine" for ever and ever!!

Do not make yourself a laughing stock in front of all of us!!
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43869
Nov 25, 2013
 
Sheilaa wrote:
Morgan Poll: 70% of Aussies say Australia is not becoming a better place because of Islam…
...
As would junkies say, "had it not been for those ruddy law enforcement buggars" we would be living in Heaven!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43871
Nov 26, 2013
 
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
As would junkies say, "had it not been for those ruddy law enforcement buggars" we would be living in Heaven!!
...and you would be the expert on junkies, being a follower of the biggest one of them all. A junkie in this case being somebody whose interest in or liking for something resembles an addiction namely Islam. LMAO
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43872
Nov 26, 2013
 
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
...and you would be the expert on junkies, being a follower of the biggest one of them all. A junkie in this case being somebody whose interest in or liking for something resembles an addiction namely Islam. LMAO
Back to your cursing and swearing mode.

I knew it would come sooner or later!!
MUQ taqiyya

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43873
Nov 26, 2013
 
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to your cursing and swearing mode.
I knew it would come sooner or later!!
? Where is the cursing & swearing.
You're losing it MUQ - always evading the hard questions and boxed in to trite or IPH cut & paste... such poor low quality evasive taqiyya...

• Tell us again about how you 'know' god & ''god is with you' & Muhammad is the holy spirit !!

• Or how you worship hubal as lord of the Kaaba as YHWH !!

• Or how Muhhammad wrote the Quran !!

• Maybe how Arabs supported the palestinians :)

• Or how you licked some gravel as a fake black stone & think it will remember & rescue you after you go to Allah's hell....
-
just so we have a bit more archive & web tags
on this thread re your ignorance MUQ & the failure of Islam - for all the Ummah to see..
Muslim

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43874
Nov 26, 2013
 
You should fear us because we will always be ahead of you..........
Muslim

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43875
Nov 26, 2013
 
Muslims are more advanced than ya'll
American

Edinburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43876
Nov 26, 2013
 
I just crapped a perfect image of muhammad a few minutes ago.
Muslim

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43877
Nov 26, 2013
 
Are you sure your crap didn't reflect your own face?
thabo

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43881
Nov 26, 2013
 
I know some of you have been waiting for this: http://Paidbounty.Com/... . Its your chance now

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43882
Nov 26, 2013
 
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to your cursing and swearing mode.
I knew it would come sooner or later!!
You need some English lessons MUG I cursed no one and wished no one evil or misfortune which cursing implies.
As far as swearing goes you started that with the use of the offensive word junkie. I just gave you a little taste of your own medicine. It appears to be the case that you can give it out but you are unable to accept it back.People get back what they themselves put out and the sooner you learn that the better off you'll be.:))

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43883
Nov 26, 2013
 
Peter Hall wrote:
Fear Muslims??
Hello no, why would someone fear those that are so stupid?
http://www.albawaba.com/news/isis-syria-alepp...
Islam at its very best!!!
An excellent example of how stupid these idiots really are and how cheap life is to them!!!!
Jake

Lawnton, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43884
Nov 26, 2013
 
American wrote:
I just crapped a perfect image of muhammad a few minutes ago.
Funny phrase over here is when anyone goes to do a crap they refer it as sending a mussey to mecca....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••