Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46762 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

MUQ BAAL WORSHIPPER

Sunnybank, Australia

#43705 Nov 12, 2013
MUQs God revealed wrote:
Allah,(along with Manat, Lat & Al-Uzza) was a pagan moon god of the qareeshi - invented in 180 AD according to administrators who governed the area.
Allah was worshipped via a large stone red idol called Hubal. This idol was purchased second hand from Moab and was an old defiled idol used to worship BAAL
(also known as Sin in summerian areas).
Allah & Hubal were invented in conjuction.
Hubal was the 'messenger of Allah' or BAAL.

The monerarisation of Allah or BAAL.
If tribute was paid, Hubal provided 'divinity answers via dials on his chest to a question asked (where is my lost camel etc).
The clan that adopted Muhammad operated
Hubal as well as Allah's daughters idols of Manat, Lat & Al-Uzza which were spread around the newly established trading post of Mecca.(the hajj
does a circuit of these idols under a pretext of a copied OT rituals). Human sacrifice was made to
Allah via Al-Uzza, confirmed by archeological findings in 2012. This is BAAL worship.
-
Muhammad as a failed Jewish preacher (outcast after being caught performing pagan BAAL or devil god worship) was under instructions from Abu Bakr (the father of the Islamic apostasy) to replace Hubal the stone idol messenger with
himself as the human idol messenger.
Then Abu Bakr & Muhammad could say & do what they wanted , and 'Allah' had said so.
The qareeshi could then directed by Muhammad
as the 'voice' of their 'Allah" or BAAL.
-
Let's examine the moment when Muhammad 'became the voice of Allah (BAAL) replacing yhe stone idol Hubal.
This from islams own account & 'official history.

The scene is a description of the storming of
Mecca with little resistance, but...
"The kindly feeling of Mohammed towards his paternal tribe seems to have been ill-understood
and little approved of by his followers. A terrible slaughter was made of those whose self-confidence or distrust had led them to neglect the
terms of safety propounded by the Prophet; Thrice the wretched victims implored clemency of
Mohammed against his merciless general, and thrice the message of mercy was delivered to the warrior, but accompanied by a command from the messengers—in each case, the noblest of thearm)-—to smite and spare not.
At length an angry message by the mouth of Ali stayed the carnage. The rebuked Saad Ben Ibadah approached his superior " We have made tbee to conquer with a manifest victory,"
"Then, Ali standing on his right hand, and
Alabbas on his left, and Amru and Othman before him, Mohammed proclaimed his name and
descent, and his divinely-bestowed title, the
discomfited Meccans, reproaching them with their rejection of him and his law. Then he rode, amidst the repentant tears of the citizens and the lamentations of their women, to the holy temple, and after performing his devotions there, he ordered all the idols to be thrown down from the top of the temple, except Hubal, the largest, which was secured by lead on the top of the temple. Ali ascended the roof, and the Hubal was thrown down headlong, and falling on its
front, like the idol Dajron, broke " its face, and the palms of its hands."
****^*****
"The trunk of the fallen idol was built over on all
sides, and long after then formed a step in the temple as the 'lord of the ka'aba" where it remains today.
*****^****
The 'lord of the Kaaba' that MUQ worships is Hubal. A broken second hand stone pagan moon god idol hidden in a step. Of BAAL.
Muslims worship and pray to BAAL.
MUQ worships Hubal - he has admitted it on thus thread. Hubal is a idol of BAAL - Allah being just one of 99 names for BAAL. BAAL is the anti god and enemy of god, sent to deceive and lie.
MUQ worships the antichrist / a pagan diety group of gods based on darkness & evil.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#43707 Nov 12, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the buddist nation of Japan still commit those atrocities ? dose all the nations of islam still commit its atrocities ?
When you discuss about any religion, you should see its entire history.

When it comes to committing atrocities, Budhists are no better than any other religion.

That was my point, what Japan is doing now is because its teeth have been taken out by the Victorious forces.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#43708 Nov 12, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus by his own admission was the ultimate and final messenger of god yet you muslims call him a lier by inventing a sadistic , pedophilic prophet whos message is to over turn all that Jesus said and wants true Christians to turn away from Jesus to him.
Jesus by no means was Last and Final prophet. He expressively told about a Comforter that will come after him and lead human kind into all truth.

He gave a test to distinguish between a True prophet of God and a false prophet.

You are mistaken to say that he was last prophet and you want to paste that lie on Jesus himself?
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#43709 Nov 12, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

When Israeli Denial of Palestinian Existence Becomes Genocidal

By Ilan Pappe (Contd.)

April 24, 2013 "Information Clearing House" -"EI" - In a regal interview he gave the Israeli press on the eve of the state’s ” Independence Day,” Shimon Peres, the current president of Israel, said the following:

“I remember how it all began. The whole state of Israel is a millimeter of the whole Middle East. A statistical error, barren and disappointing land, swamps in the north, desert in the south, two lakes, one dead and an overrated river. No natural resource apart from malaria. There was nothing here. And we now have the best agriculture in the world? This is a miracle: a land built by people”(Maariv, 14 April 2013).

This fabricated narrative, voiced by Israel’s number one citizen and spokesman, highlights how much the historical narrative is part of the present reality. This presidential impunity sums up the reality on the eve of the 65th commemoration of the Nakba, the ethnic cleansing of historic Palestine. The disturbing fact of life, 65 years on, is not that the figurative head of the so-called Jewish state, and for that matter almost everyone in the newly-elected government and parliament, subscribe to such views. The worrying and challenging reality is the global immunity given to such impunity.

Peres’ denial of the native Palestinians and his reselling in 2013 of the landless people mythology exposes the cognitive dissonance in which he lives: he denies the existence of approximately twelve million people living in and near to the country to which they belong. History shows that the human consequences are horrific and catastrophic when powerful people, heading powerful outfits such as a modern state, denied the existence of a people who are very much present.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#43710 Nov 12, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus by no means was Last and Final prophet. He expressively told about a Comforter that will come after him and lead human kind into all truth.
He gave a test to distinguish between a True prophet of God and a false prophet.
You are mistaken to say that he was last prophet and you want to paste that lie on Jesus himself?
You are clueless and ignorant MUG. The comforter was the personification of God's holy spirit. Muhammad was no comforter. He was the antithesis of a comforter. He was a murderer, pedophile, torturer,robber, the ANTITHESIS OF JESUS, AND CLOSER TO BEING THE DEVIL OR THE ANTI CHRIST.

The Comforter is also called the Spirit, Holy Ghost, and Holy Spirit. The Spirit intercedes for us.

“Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.’ Romans 8:26

Also: John 14:6
It was prophesied in the Old Testament that the Comforter would be sent.
“And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:” Joel 2:28 Also: Acts 2:17

The Comforter would come after Christ came and would teach spiritual things, and help believers remember spiritual things.
“But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.” John 14:26

“Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.” John 16:7

“Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.” Ephesians 4:8 Also: Acts 2:33
It is the Comforter who helps us understand the things of God, including His Word. It is He that helps us understand prophecy.

“Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.” John 16:13

“But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:” John 15:26

“Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.” I Corinthians 12:3
Only the saved can receive Him.THE COMFORTER LIVES INSIDE A BELIEVER.

Muhammad is dead and still in the ground as I post. He lives inside no one !!!!!!!!!!
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#43711 Nov 12, 2013
Yes only the SAVED ones have Comforter living inside them and that is why there are thousands of Churches and denominations amongst the "saved ones".

Every one has Holy Ghost residing inside them and the same Holy Ghost is giving contradictory directions to every one of them.

How deluded persons become one can see when one talks to the so called "Born again" Christians and Bible Thumpers.

What Quality which Holy Ghost teaches to most of "Saved ones" is to be foul mouthed and speak in Hyperbole and use abusive and insulting language.

THAT is my view is the "True test" that Holy Ghost is residing inside that person, male or female.

Location hidden

#43712 Nov 12, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Yes only the SAVED ones have Comforter living inside them and that is why there are thousands of Churches and denominations amongst the "saved ones".
Every one has Holy Ghost residing inside them and the same Holy Ghost is giving contradictory directions to every one of them.
How deluded persons become one can see when one talks to the so called "Born again" Christians and Bible Thumpers.
What Quality which Holy Ghost teaches to most of "Saved ones" is to be foul mouthed and speak in Hyperbole and use abusive and insulting language.
THAT is my view is the "True test" that Holy Ghost is residing inside that person, male or female.
No Muslim has the comforter living inside them because they are apostates.I don't give a frig what your view is, it is incorrect and warped. Muhammad is DEAD AND HE LIVES IN NO ONE. How convenient of you to not mention this in your reply. Taking a verse out of context doesn't win you any brownie points. You can't blame God for what humans do and you can't put Muhammad in a position that he was never given by God. It is the work of man not God, and Muhammad is a prime example of that. Foul mouthed is what Muslims are every day as is evidenced by their monotonous chanting which calls for the killing of all infidels which includes Christians and Jews. It is they who are beheading innocent people in the name of their disgusting false idol, no one else

Location hidden

#43713 Nov 12, 2013
MUQ wrote:
The reason why there are so many churches is because man has taken it upon himself to assume he knows better than God. One only has to look at the various sects concerning Islam to see this is so. Examples being: Wahhabis, Kharijites, Sunnis, Shi’ites, Ghulat Sects, Sufi Muslims and Ahmadis to name just a few.

The big difference between the Christian groups and the Muslim groups are that it is the Muslims groups who are doing all the killing not the Christian ones!!!!!!!!!!
Gerbil

Adelaide, Australia

#43714 Nov 12, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It was no Muslim who "predicted" this date. It was a Christian and Christians have been repeatedly "Insulting" jesus by fixing more than 500 dates in past 2000 years>
It is Christians who are insulting Jesus by displaying his Semi naked Body hung on a cross every where they can find a place.
It is Christians who are insulting jesus by making cartoons and caricatures and films about his life and cracking countless jokes about him.
I like you cheek advising us not to insult Jesus!!
If you want to know how to RESPECT Jesus, look at Muslims. We regard him as one on the mighty messenger of God and in our vernacular we do not take his name unless we add ALAIHI AL SALAM (Peace be on him), the same we do for our prophet.
Well arent you living in a delusional fairyland

Location hidden

#43715 Nov 12, 2013
THIS IS HOW ONE MUSLIM GROUP TREATS ANOTHER IN INDONESIA!!!!!!!!!!

Sidoarjo Residents Attack Koran Study Group Over Alleged ‘Deviant’ Teachings

By Camelia Pasandaran on 12:33 pm October 29, 2013.

Hundreds of residents of Siwalan village in Sidoarjo, East Java, assaulted a Koran study group on Saturday afternoon, injuring the group’s leader and some of its members, over allegations that it was spreading unorthodox teachings.

“They demanded Majlis Tafsir Al-Quran [MTA] stop its activities for allegedly violating religious teachings, such as allowing dog [meat consumption] and forbidding tahlilan [a gathering to hold prayers for the dead],” Aan Anshori, the coordinator of Anti-Discrimination Islamic Network (JIAD), told the Jakarta Globe on Tuesday. The attackers were students from an Islamic boarding school, he said.

The angry mob also expelled several village residents who had joined MTA.

He said the attack was not the first on MTA in Siwalan village — various attacks in East Java and Central Java have been reported, however.

“People’s anger could not be held back any longer,” Bahrul Ulum, a religious figure in the village told Indonesian news portal Detik.com on Saturday.“They’re uneasy about MTA activities.”

Agus Supriyanot, MTA’s head who received three stitches after his head was injured in the attack, denied allegations that his group consumed dog meat .

“It was an old issue, but they use it to attack us,” Agus said.“We have clarified that it is not true.”

He described a scene of fear and chaos outside the group’s customary meeting place.

“[Study group members] were chased and beaten,” he said.“Around five members were injured. Some of the attackers were using iron bars.”

But he conceded that disparities in religious practice may have motivated the violence.

“The attackers could not accept our differences,” Agus said.“When our members refused to join [tahlilan], they consider us deviant.”

Muslims in Indonesia and some parts of Malaysia practice tahlilan, but it is not found in other parts of the Muslim world.

Aan said the police should increase security to prevent any future violent attacks against the study group.

“People should engage in dialogue instead of violence to solve problems,” Aan said.“If dialogue fails to solve the problem, they have to go through legal processes.”
Buduran Police chief Cmr. Hendy Kurniawan said that some officers were assigned to guard MTA, but they failed to stop the angry mob.

http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/news/sidoarjo-...

CAN ANYONE GIVE AN EXAMPLE OF ANY CHRISTIAN GROUP DOING THIS IN THE PRESENT TIME AROUND THE WORLD????

Location hidden

#43716 Nov 12, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
He was "supposed" to come and visit earth on 21 May 2013, do you KNOW any other "fixed" date?
See the difference between myth and fact MUG, let's hear what Jesus had to say:

New International Version Matthew 24:36

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
Terry

Trivandrum, India

#43717 Nov 12, 2013
My Friends I don't know why you guys are such a fools. They are all terrorists, not Muslims. In India there are Muslims who even Consider every other religion members as their Brothers. Learn the real Meaning of terrorism. If u r going to call a Terorists as Religion and then we have to call Christians, Jews and Buddhism also as Terrorists cos there are these people who act as terrorists in different part of the world in a different name. Doubt me Google terrorists groups in world and see, you will find yourself. Stop blaming religion and stop insulting other religions no one in this world is perfect..
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#43718 Nov 12, 2013
Terry wrote:
My Friends I don't know why you guys are such a fools. They are all terrorists, not Muslims. In India there are Muslims who even Consider every other religion members as their Brothers. Learn the real Meaning of terrorism. If u r going to call a Terorists as Religion and then we have to call Christians, Jews and Buddhism also as Terrorists cos there are these people who act as terrorists in different part of the world in a different name. Doubt me Google terrorists groups in world and see, you will find yourself. Stop blaming religion and stop insulting other religions no one in this world is perfect..
You have spoken truth and I must congratulate you.

The prevalent quality in our world is Bigotry. Every one is using double standards, one for themselves and one for others.

It is very incorrect to link Terrorism with any religion....

Those who are doing it, have an ulterior motive and they are dishonest to say the least.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#43719 Nov 12, 2013
Who would decide that a person has Holy Ghost inside them?

Every Church and denomination claims that they are acting on Holy Scriptures and Holy Ghost is inside each of them.

I think maximum number of people , walking on face of this world, with "One Third of trinity" inside their bodies as these so called Born Again and Bible Thumping Christians!!

Location hidden

#43720 Nov 12, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Who would decide that a person has Holy Ghost inside them?
Every Church and denomination claims that they are acting on Holy Scriptures and Holy Ghost is inside each of them.
I think maximum number of people , walking on face of this world, with "One Third of trinity" inside their bodies as these so called Born Again and Bible Thumping Christians!!
I guess that you are unable to address what I posted?? You use what the OT, from THE JEWISH SCRIPTURES states, to try to justify your false pedophile "prophet" Muhammad when nothing could be further from the truth!!!!!!!!!!BTW, not all Christians believe in the trinity so your argument is moot and your ignorance petticoat is showing LMAO

Location hidden

#43721 Nov 13, 2013
THIS IS HOW MUSLIMS TREAT CHRISTIANS IN THEIR JAILS BY DENYING THEM THEIR MEDICATIONS

Saeed Abedini, American pastor jailed in Iran, denied medication, family says

By Lisa Daftari
Published November 12, 2013
FoxNews.com

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/11/12/ameri...
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#43722 Nov 13, 2013
What I said about being foul mouth and using abusive and bad language about other people....being a "sure test" that some one has "Holy Ghost residing inside their body is True".

No post from people having "Holy Ghost" residing inside their bodies is complete unless they use abuses and foul language in their posts.

I think this might be due to "Extra Pressure" inside their bodies because of Holy Ghost, which causes this Outburst of foul language.

"Some' Christians might not believe in Holy or Unholy Trinity, but overwhelming majority does believe in it.

So we can safely say that "Overwhelming Majority" of Christians do not have Holy Ghost inside their bodies. That is indeed a relief.

One More point, is Holy Ghost residing inside your body is same which descended on Those Apostles on the day of Pentecost or a different one?

Location hidden

#43723 Nov 13, 2013
MUQ wrote:
What I said about being foul mouth and using abusive and bad language about other people....being a "sure test" that some one has "Holy Ghost residing inside their body is True".
No post from people having "Holy Ghost" residing inside their bodies is complete unless they use abuses and foul language in their posts.
I think this might be due to "Extra Pressure" inside their bodies because of Holy Ghost, which causes this Outburst of foul language.
"Some' Christians might not believe in Holy or Unholy Trinity, but overwhelming majority does believe in it.
So we can safely say that "Overwhelming Majority" of Christians do not have Holy Ghost inside their bodies. That is indeed a relief.
One More point, is Holy Ghost residing inside your body is same which descended on Those Apostles on the day of Pentecost or a different one?
See how MUG ignores and doesn't answer the questions concerning the false claims of Islam. Instead, what he does is try to divert and put it back onto Christians who are killing no one. He is unable to give a reasonable retort to what the holy spirit is and so finds it necessary to denigrate what the bible says even though Islam uses the OT to try and support their false claims in relation to Mohammad. Poor MUG his beliefs have been scrapped by true believers. LMAO
MUQ exposes it

Australia

#43724 Nov 13, 2013
MUQ is near breaking point.
First he claims Muslims have 'the holy spirit' of god in them, but he made a mistake & checked and found they can't. Allah as outlined in previous detail of his origins is derived from BAAL..(idol hubal & diety Sin to become the polytheistic pagan god group of Allah, Manat, Lat & Al-Uzza. BAAL or Allah as outlined previously is based on pagan diety that specifically denies
Gods 'Adam' and BAAL became the enemy of God and of also of any human that had 'the spirit of god' within it.

Then he twists & turns to disparage faiths such as Christians that do believe in this.(above).

He has walked into a trap here, because now we can clearly expose the massive chasm and
contradiction within islam and it's lies.

Muhammad took Allah as an 'example god' to attempt an evolution of the pagan Arab BAAL or Allah worshippers from that to a Judaistic monotheism, borrowing Ishmaelism & the Talmud to give it a framework.
But Allah was a very poor choice and the jewish & then christian concepts of a universal infinite 'god', a god that reveals himself in a human form 'Jesus' and a holy spirit that lives inside each
believer - did not fit.
Muhammad & Abu Bakr violently quarreled on this because Muhammad wanted the Arabs to worship a Jewish doctrine (as the 13th tribe of YHWH etc), be accepted by the Jews and Allah as a pagan diety was an interim step. Ali was annointed & instructed to 'inherit islam' to take it to this next step.
The Bakr then claimed Muhammad reneged on their 'deal' that Abu Bakr would inherit islam (via aisha the daughter of Abu Bakr) and so they murdered him via datura poison after 4 attempts to kill him. Ali was then murdered, and then Uthman attempted to write the a version (Quran) but it was judged as 'too Jewish' & the Bakr murdered Uthman also. Yes.
Muhammad, Ali & Uthman all believed in the concept of a 'holy spirit' within believers but also knew it could not come from Allah who was of Baal (and easily proven so).
But the Bakri wanted to retain centralized Meccan control of islam via removal of all other Kaaba's and ritualising objects (kaaba, remains of hubal, black stone) & pagan festivals (hajj) under their control.
The Bakri feared Muhammad's, Ali & Uthman Islam would subsume within Judaism (as had the sect of T'ubah & Yusuf) so they stayed with the diety of BAAL and rejected evolution.
The Quran was compromised & all of Muhammad's dictated script & intent was destroyed. All of Ali's intent was destroyed. Uthman was buried as a traitor to the Bakri and BAAL as well.
So we see thru MUQ's error of judgment a true glimpse of exactly what is wrong with islam, right at it's very centre.
It's mouthpiece, it's heir and it's author were ALL murdered by the Bakri / to prevent any evolution from the 'example' BAAL deity of Allah to a true god that was the orginal target & plan.
The fact that Allah 'does not live inside' any Muslim, and that it rules no muslim can 'know god' as Jesus (be it as a prophet or son of god) proves beyond ANY doubt what islam really is.

An illogical, still born, uncompleted, synthetic plurastic & plagarised set of beliefs that lack ideological structure & contradict each other.

A fake compromised Quran (written over a decade after muhammad was murdered) that then 'froze' the whole half baked mess really screwed it up with 'finality' & Islam has been at war with itself ever since.

No muslim will worships god - Allah is of Baal or a minor nature deity god group.

No Muslim can 'know god' as Allah or Baal does not disseminate or live within any creation of god (Adam)- Allah or Baal refuses that.
MUQ

Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia

#43725 Nov 13, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that you are unable to address what I posted?? You use what the OT, from THE JEWISH SCRIPTURES states, to try to justify your false pedophile "prophet" Muhammad when nothing could be further from the truth!!!!!!!!!!BTW, not all Christians believe in the trinity so your argument is moot and your ignorance petticoat is showing LMAO
I agree our prophet was a pedophile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Never Ends EVER! Tue Elise Gingerich 1
News Albright Blasts Bush Mideast Response, Cites Ir... (Jul '06) Mon Divorce Lawyer 57
News Is Russia deepening Cooperation with US in Syri... Jul 23 USA Today 1
News Day 2 of GOP convention speeches: CNN vets the ... Jul 23 serfs up 20
News Shiite Cleric Calls Maliki Visit to U.S. a Betr... (Jul '06) Jul 22 Swedenforever 4
News Australian convicted of recruiting foreign figh... Jul 22 Beer Cold 3
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Jul 20 Obsession 46
More from around the web