Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.
Comments
39,521 - 39,540 of 44,230 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
God will defeat islam

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

All Muslims are guilty of idol worship.
It sits oddly that Hubal (the stone idol of Allah the moon god) is buried with the outside step of the kaaba.
It also sits oddly that the Muslims worship and fetish the moon and his alter ego of the 3 star dauhters of the Allah god group (Allah is a composite god..)
It sits oddly that the black stone is the right hand of a Muslim god and the stone will decide in Islamic judgement day who has kissed it or not.
It sits oddly that the relics of other idols were melted down and cast as plates or lamps and these are proudly displayed inside the Kaaba.
None of this is of momotheism or Abraham.
And we know the Allah was an invented god, copied of Sin the god of darkness, who in turn was copied of Baal - the enemy of yahweh or the Jewish talmudic god.
And we know the kaaba was not even built until 460 AD, with detailed records of it's first construction and even where it's roof came from.
Islam is blatant pagan nature & idol worship, hidden in a wrapper of lies and falsehood.
No Muslim is of any god we can share.
They are of baal who is of the devil in both Judaism & Christianity.

We should respect Muslims as 'believers'.
They believe in idols & follow rituals of the devil.
We do not fear muslims. God will always overcome the devil and his muslim followers.

“Fight For Democracy in Tonga!!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Burton father of Wahabhi wrote:
<quoted text>
Would be now. But back then, he & Ireland was part of Britain. He worked for the british east India company and part of his task in going to mekkah was to understand, document & connect to the locals to gain intelligence about them as an ally against the turks & ottoman empire.
The British developed alliances with the swamp Arabs (mesopotima or Iraq which they later invaded and colonized 1917-1922) and also later Hussein the mekkan shariff (Egypt office) as well as an obscure tribe of El bin Saud - who the rival
british indian office cultivated a radical form of islam for - this was based on Salafism
(recidivsm, like say Islamic aimish) but the British got a jew in and he flavored in Zionism (religious facist imperialism) to 'manufacture' Wahabbism
which was cultivated like a virus / to break the Turkish ottoman caliphate by creating Islamic radicalism.
So the british Egypt office (Lawrence later) & the british india office (Burton then much later philby) spent much effort infiltrating & subjugating the Arabs to be colonies of the west.
One driver of all this was the Indian mutiny and then the issue of Indian mussellman (Muslims) and indian Hindu tension. The grand plan by the
british way back in the mid to late 1800's was to resettle all the Indian Muslims into mesopotima (Iraq) or even further west as loyal subjects as well as break turkey and also prevent Russia from colonizing turkey or the middle east by surrounding it with a string of british aligned buffer states. They largely succeeded - Saudi has been a colony of the British then USA for 90
years, Pakistan (created same as israel) is also a USA colony now.
So Burton's work in observing & documenting
the pagan Muslims was very instrumental in exploiting them later, by amplifying the splits with Islam and creating the rabid fantanical Wahhabi paganist variant (state of Saudi) as 'third element' designed to destroy Islam front within.
Wahhabi did not exist until the British & Jews
invented it for the Arabs - and some is based on Burtons findings about their depraved cults and rituals. Wahabbism was given to them so they
had the excuse to betray their turkish islamic masters. Just like muhammad who invented islam as an excuse to betray his jewish masters.
So wahabbism is the Jews revenge,,, on Muhammad.. And so say all non wahhabi
muslims too, who understand it's origins.
if we are splitting hairs about whether Richard Burton was an Englishman or an Irishman, he was certainly an Irishman, he may have been British, but he certainly wasn't an Englishman
MUQ

Bhopal, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Ritaea wrote:
<quoted text>
Muq are you sayinh that what Muslims did in 1853 in Mecca around the black stone in the haj ritual is different ?
And regarding this comment from you. "I who have myslef visited Makkah so many times and took part in Hajj and Umrah rituals,!!"
Why exactly do you kiss the stone or throw your hand out to the black stone ? What are you thinking when you do this ?
I am not saying anything. I only want to know what this Burton found Muslims doing in Makkah in 1853.

I did not see any one quoting what this Burton wrote. People are just eulogizing him, praising what a great guy he was and how daring and this and that.

What he wrote actually is no one quoting anything, so what I can say.

So many people beating behind the bush and no one coming forward with what he actually wrote.

This "confused discussion" is hallmark of this and other threads on topix.
Chinese Power Ranger

Podgorica, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Australia shoue be scared of Jews.
Words of justice

Endeavour Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

muslim want smoosh smoosh....
Words of justice

Endeavour Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Chinese Power Ranger wrote:
Australia shoue be scared of Jews.
You're just another muslim trolling as chinese thinking you've just escaped the radar but you're not.

The world's worse enemies are muslims not jews. Jews came second...
bob

Cobbitty, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/in-depth/midd...
but no peace, why.
Angry imbred sub species ? probably.
Islam questions

Regents Park, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not saying anything. I only want to know what this Burton found Muslims doing in Makkah in 1853.
I did not see any one quoting what this Burton wrote. People are just eulogizing him, praising what a great guy he was and how daring and this and that.
What he wrote actually is no one quoting
anything, so what I can say.
So many people beating behind the bush and no one coming forward with what he actually wrote.
MUQ there is lots of evidence, including on the internet, YouTube even, and thousands of books etc that muslims practice pagan rituals and idol worship.
Let's hear your opinion on 5 things:
1. Why do you worship the 'lord of the kaaba'
(hubal) who's idol remnants are buried inside the kaaba.
2. Who or what is the lord of the Kaaba in your
mind if not hubal ?
3. Why do you personally kiss the black stone ?
4. Do you believe personally the black stone is the right hand of Allah ?
5. Who exactly are you praying to when you face mekkah ? If the Islamic god is universal, then
why are your prayer and kisses directed to a place and objects ?
These are reasonable questions about your islamic beliefs you promote / so we understand what you believe and why, in you performing these rituals.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What he wrote actually is no one quoting anything, so what I can say.
MUQ, may I suggest that you Google this fellow and ye may be surprised what you read ?
Biggly Bogan BOOOOOOs

Camperdown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

more wonders of white trash societies....LLOL,LLOL, your very own have to say this about you convicts...LLOL,LOL

by Henry Makow Ph.D.

In the 1950's, when I was a child, television was pretty wholesome. That's how I got hooked.

I was naive and idealistic and assumed I lived in a benevolent and free society that was attempting to raise everyone to a higher level, materially and spiritually. I looked to mass media and schooling for information, insight and guidance.

After watching "America in Primetime",(2011) a four-part documentary history of TV, on Netflix, I realize that TV is not entertainment. It is social engineering. It made me dysfunctional and depressed. It has done this to millions of people.

"America in Primetime" consists of interviews with dozens of TV writers and producers, and excerpts from their shows. Although homosexuals and Jews make up perhaps 5% of the US population, they are about 70% of TV writers and producers. They hold up a mirror to life. If 70% were Irish Catholics, I'd feel the same way if they were degrading society.

What Jews and gays have in common is that they are outsiders. They want everyone to see the world from their perspective.

Most of my fellow Jews don't know that Judaism is a Luciferian cult, a rebellion against God. Cabalist (Illuminati) Jewish leaders wish to supplant God and redefine reality according to their perversity and self interest. This is the New World Order.

They deny there is the natural and moral order, the Creator's instruction manual in our soul, that is required reading for health and happiness. They pay lip service to morality and do whatever they want.

The documentary portrays contemporary TV as portraying reality more truthfully. In fact, it is creating this reality in its own perverted Illuminati image. Television is an indoctrination. It has deliberately undermined what is healthy and inverted normal and abnormal. They actually have a show called "The New Normal."

(Nurse Jackie, played by Edie Falco)

Then, TV convince us that there is something redeeming, ennobling and quintessentially human about being weird, sick and miserable. I've been in this humanistic space. It's mostly self-pity they feel.

Nurse Jackie, who is addicted to prescription drugs, torn between family and work and infidelity, has her consolations. The heroes of Weeds and Breaking Bad, normal middle class people who become drug dealers and mobsters, have their moments of redemption. Jack Bauer, the hero of "24" does evil to protect us all from evil, but hey life is complicated. Tony Soprano, a mobster who lives in a New Jersey suburb, wants the same things as we all do. Dexter is a serial killer who kills serial killers but don't judge him. When he was five, he saw his mother cut to pieces with a chainsaw!(At least, he wasn't sexual abused.)

"Audiences are more sophisticated," the writers tell us, "people want moral ambiguity." Really? Do we want it or does Satan?

We've reached the point where amoral and violent delinquents, misfits and weirdos are the norm. They have made the world conform to them.

The documentary is quite explicit: "Whether they are oddballs, losers, or just plain weird, misfit characters have grown beyond comic stereotypes and are taking center stage with a vengeance, refusing to apologize for who they are."

Thus in HBO's "True Blood" the vampires demand "human rights." They want to be treated like other minorities. One character is incensed when someone judges all vampires based on the behavior of a few. That's prejudice!

Freaks and Geeks. Six Feet Under. Seinfeld. Glee. Arrested Development. The Office. Self absorbed misfits are the "new normal."
Biggly Bogan BOOOOOOs

Camperdown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

HOW WE GOT HERE

In the 1950's they had to rebuild. so the Illuminati gave us healthy values. "In 1950's television, the man of the house was king of his castle. Was it an illusion to begin with?" Father Knows Best. Ozzie and Harriet. Leave it to Beaver. My Three Sons.

Was it an illusion? I don't think so. Some things are hard wired. Most men want to rule their own roost. That doesn't mean we want to lord it over anyone. But every successful organization is a hierarchy and that applies to families as well. Only a monster has two heads. The division of labor made a lot of sense. If you want a man to shoulder responsibility for a family, he has to lead it. It must be his creation.

There was no moral ambiguity in the 1950's Westerns. Good versus evil. Gunsmoke. The Lone Ranger. Have Gun Will Travel. Men were men. They put their lives on the line to build a just society. Women supported and loved them for it. Then, almost by clockwork, having set up this target, the Illuminati got to work destroying it. Birth control allowed women to be sexually independent. Why not be financially independent too?

A series of shows made women feel they weren't fulfilled by being wives and mothers.

America in Primetime: "Far removed from the model housewife of yesterday, women today on TV care less about pleasing others, and more about being true to themselves."

Why sacrifice for love when you can be selfish? Sounds like Satan again doesn't it? Love is sacrifice. As if devotion to husband and family wasn't "being true to themselves?" As if career success is the path to fulfillment for most women.

The Mary Tyler Moore was the prototype of the "independent woman." When her mother asks her father, "Did you take your pill?" Mary thinks she is talking to her.

"Yes" both father and daughter reply. Thus, the show taught young women to go on the pill and have extramarital sex.

(Darren Starr, with Sarah Jessica Parker)

Women modeled themselves on Mary Tyler Moore, just like they imitated Sex in the City, 20 years later.

Lauren Hutton said this show depicted "women acting like gay men;" not surprising given its gay Jewish creator, Darren Starr.

In the 80's, men started being portrayed as wimps. Someone wrote Thirty Something should be called "Whine and neuroses." The only exception to this trend was The Bill Cosby Show where the father was the head of the family.

Like men, women are also hardwired -- to want to belong to one man who returns their devotion. Most women want to put motherhood before career. Yet the freaks that control popular culture mess them up by telling them their natural biological instincts are wrong. Instead of saving themselves for their husband, they are "empowering themselves" by getting drunk and hooking up with strangers.

CONCLUSION

Because television and movies were my reference point, I was dysfunctional until almost 50. I was obsessed with relationships and sex as a panacea. I didn't know how to be a man. I idealized women and called it love. There were no models of true masculinity. When dysfunctional sick people are your role models, you become dysfunctional. Arrested development. Immaturity. Three failed marriages. Confusion. Periods of depression.(I do take responsibility for being so trusting and gullible.)

Why are there so few positive role models on TV? Why so few examples of healthy, happy life?

My rehabilitation started when I started to question the messages I was getting and listened to my own instincts instead.

Liberals like to think the social trends of the last 50 years represent spontaneous social change. Rather, we were being degraded and inducted into a satanic cult. The Illuminati bankers are waging a diabolical war on us, and we don't even know it.
Muslims on Islam 1 of 1

Regents Park, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Ok, now you are about to read a tour de force.
The most famous Muslim intellectuals or statesmen of leading Islamic nations : and what they really think about Islam, Muhammad & the Quran.

Be prepared to be shocked, thrilled, laugh out loud or feel pity for the poor muslims trapped in their half baked confection, a pit dug for them
they are still trying to climb out of.

Feel sad and pity for MUQ as well, like a crack
addict, he is trapped in a downwards spiral like many other Muslims, where they can not think logically or use the powers of reason anymore.

The very MUQ we all know well,... is described
in these revealing glimpses by famous muslims or leaders of Muslim states.
Our pity is to him and our duty is to help MUQ and those like him find salvation, to rescue him
from the evil dark clutches of Islam & the devil.

AL RAZI(PHILOSOPHER, SCIENTIST, MEDICAL
DOCTOR, MOST PROMINENT SCIENTIST OF MIDDLE AGES AND ONE OF THE GREATEST MINDS OF ISLAMIC WORLD)
One of the greatest minds of Islamic world, attacked religion in general and Islam in particular with a force unthinkable in this day
Titles of his books included gems such as
“The Prophet’s Fraudulent Tricks,”
“The Stratagems of Those Who Claim to Be Prophets”,
“On the Refutation of 'Revealed' Religions”

ON PROPHETS OF GOD
The prophets—these billy goats with long beards, cannot claim intellectual or spiritual superiority. These billy goats pretend to come with a
message from God, all the while exhausting themselves in spouting their lies, and imposing on the masses blind obedience to the “words
of the master.” The miracles of the prophets are impostures, based on trickery, or the stories regarding them are lies. The falseness of what
all the prophets say is evident in the fact that they contradict one another: one affirms what the
other denies, and yet each claims to be the sole depository of the truth; thus the New Testament contradicts the Torah, the Koran the New Testament”.
MUQ - you have wasted much of your life defending the lies of the Quran. Don't bother, it's lies and it can't rewrite previous scripture from the beliefs it was copied from. It remains lies.

ON QURAN
“As for the Koran, it is but an assorted mixture of “absurd and inconsistent fables,” which has
ridiculously been judged inimitable, when, in fact, its language, style, and its much vaunted “eloquence” are far from being faultless. Custom,
tradition, and intellectual laziness lead men to follow their religious leaders blindly.
Religions have been the sole cause of the bloody wars that have ravaged mankind.
Religions have also been resolutely hostile to philosophical speculation and to scientific
research.
The so-called holy Koran scriptures are worthless and have done more harm than good, whereas the “writings of the ancients like Plato, Aristotle, Euclid, and Hippocrates have rendered much
greater service to humanity.”
“The “sacred book of the Koran" is only such a set of idle tales as any age could have and indeed did actually produce.”

ON RELIGIOUS PEOPLE
“The people who gather round the religious leaders are feeble-minded or they are adolescents.(MUQ what say you ?).
Religion stifles truth and fosters enmity. If a
book in itself constitutes a demonstration that it is true revelation, the treatises of geometry, astronomy, medicine and logic can justify such a claim much better than the Quran”
ON RELIGIONS
“Why would one want to be tied by religion , rather than develop love of wisdom, the root
meaning of philosophy?“
“How can anyone think philosophically while listening to old wives’ tales founded on
contradictions, which obdurate ignorance, and
dogmatism”?
----
To be continued.
Muslims on Islam 1 of 2

Regents Park, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

AL RAZI(PHILOSOPHER, SCIENTIST, MEDICAL DOCTOR, MOST PROMINENT SCIENTIST OF MIDDLE AGES AND ONE OF THE GREATEST MINDS OF ISLAMIC WORLD)
One of the greatest minds of Islamic world, attacked religion in general and Islam in particular with a force unthinkable in this day Titles of his books included gems such as “The Prophet’s Fraudulent Tricks,”“The Stratagems of Those Who Claim to Be Prophets”,“On the Refutation of Revealed Religions”
ON PROPHETS OF GOD
The prophets—these billy goats with long beards, cannot claim any intellectual or spiritual superiority. These billy goats pretend to come with a message from God, all the while exhausting themselves in spouting their lies, and imposing on the masses blind obedience to the “words of the master.” The miracles of the prophets are impostures, based on trickery, or the stories regarding them are lies. The falseness of what all the prophets say is evident in the fact that they contradict one another: one affirms what the other denies, and yet each claims to be the sole depository of the truth; thus the New Testament contradicts the Torah, the Koran the New Testament”.
ON QURAN
“As for the Koran, it is but an assorted mixture of “absurd and inconsistent fables,” which has ridiculously been judged inimitable, when, in fact, its language, style, and its much vaunted “eloquence” are far from being faultless. Custom, tradition, and intellectual laziness lead men to follow their religious leaders blindly. Religions have been the sole cause of the bloody wars that have ravaged mankind. Religions have also been resolutely hostile to philosophical speculation and to scientific research. The so-called holy scriptures are worthless and have done more harm than good, whereas the “writings of the ancients like Plato, Aristotle, Euclid, and Hippocrates have rendered much greater service to humanity.”
“The “sacred books” are only such a set of idle tales as any age could have and indeed did actually produce.”
ON RELIGIOUS PEOPLE
“The people who gather round the religious leaders are feeble-minded or they are adolescents. Religion stifles truth and fosters enmity. If a book in itself constitutes a demonstration that it is true revelation, the treatises of geometry, astronomy, medicine and logic can justify such a claim much better than the Quran”
ON RELIGIONS
“Why would one want to be tied by religion , rather than develop love of wisdom, the root meaning of philosophy?“
“How can anyone think philosophically while listening to old wives’ tales founded on
contradictions, which obdurate ignorance, and dogmatism”?
Burton was a god

Regents Park, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

boruone77 wrote:
<quoted text>
if we are splitting hairs about whether Richard Burton was an Englishman or an Irishman, he was certainly an Irishman, he may have been British, but he certainly wasn't an Englishman
Hi, he was born in Devon, educated in England.
His nationality was English when he went into the English (british army). His father also in the army was part Irish but lived in England. So not sure re why you think he was Irish born or educated, maybe the film romanced that ?
Doesnt matter anyway - he was definitely Christian and saw and wrote about things like islam as they really were.
Now days the Muslims are trained to lie & coverup or mask their devil worship & sex rituals.
So the recordings of what Burton saw and observed plus all the melted down idols of moon & star gods inside the kaaba (some now hidden in the antechamber behind the door with the moon & stars embossing) is quite revealing...
Burton was sent to investigate and find & exploit the cracks within the ottoman empire. And indeed he did, the treacherous Arabs of saudi and their pagan idol worship, that's what later became the british then USA colony of Wahhabi we the west created for them, to rip Islam apart..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Burton was a god wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, he was born in Devon, educated in England.
His nationality was English when he went into the English (british army). His father also in the army was part Irish but lived in England. So not sure re why you think he was Irish born or educated, maybe the film romanced that ?
Doesnt matter anyway - he was definitely Christian and saw and wrote about things like islam as they really were.
Now days the Muslims are trained to lie & coverup or mask their devil worship & sex rituals.
So the recordings of what Burton saw and observed plus all the melted down idols of moon & star gods inside the kaaba (some now hidden in the antechamber behind the door with the moon & stars embossing) is quite revealing...
Burton was sent to investigate and find & exploit the cracks within the ottoman empire. And indeed he did, the treacherous Arabs of saudi and their pagan idol worship, that's what later became the british then USA colony of Wahhabi we the west created for them, to rip Islam apart..
How can the Wahhabi profit from this action if the rest of Islam implodes on them understanding what you are presenting towards them with their history ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Hello MUQ , what would Islam do to itself upon reading what is it's written history as we have read here on Topix .
Could it be that Muslims only get to read what Islam prescribes from a very early age and anything else is not true ?
Only a few short years ago I became aware that Japanese school children have no knowledge of their country's Pacific war in 1942 as well as their invasion of China and the slaughter all in the name of their living god their Emporer ,much like Muslim's are towards Islam and look upon those martyr's the many million over time who gave their lives to live with their Allah so I ask of you ,what is the point in being born to die for Allah ?
Biggly Bumphuk BOOOOMMM

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Biggly Bogan BOOOOOOs wrote:
more wonders of white trash societies....LLOL,LLOL, your very own have to say this about you convicts...LLOL,LOL
by Henry Makow Ph.D.
In the 1950's, when I was a child, television was pretty wholesome. That's how I got hooked.
I was naive and idealistic and assumed I lived in a benevolent and free society that was attempting to raise everyone to a higher level, materially and spiritually. I looked to mass media and schooling for information, insight and guidance.
After watching "America in Primetime",(2011) a four-part documentary history of TV, on Netflix, I realize that TV is not entertainment. It is social engineering. It made me dysfunctional and depressed. It has done this to millions of people.
"America in Primetime" consists of interviews with dozens of TV writers and producers, and excerpts from their shows. Although homosexuals and Jews make up perhaps 5% of the US population, they are about 70% of TV writers and producers. They hold up a mirror to life. If 70% were Irish Catholics, I'd feel the same way if they were degrading society.
What Jews and gays have in common is that they are outsiders. They want everyone to see the world from their perspective.
Most of my fellow Jews don't know that Judaism is a Luciferian cult, a rebellion against God. Cabalist (Illuminati) Jewish leaders wish to supplant God and redefine reality according to their perversity and self interest. This is the New World Order.
They deny there is the natural and moral order, the Creator's instruction manual in our soul, that is required reading for health and happiness. They pay lip service to morality and do whatever they want.
The documentary portrays contemporary TV as portraying reality more truthfully. In fact, it is creating this reality in its own perverted Illuminati image. Television is an indoctrination. It has deliberately undermined what is healthy and inverted normal and abnormal. They actually have a show called "The New Normal."
(Nurse Jackie, played by Edie Falco)
Then, TV convince us that there is something redeeming, ennobling and quintessentially human about being weird, sick and miserable. I've been in this humanistic space. It's mostly self-pity they feel.
Nurse Jackie, who is addicted to prescription drugs, torn between family and work and infidelity, has her consolations. The heroes of Weeds and Breaking Bad, normal middle class people who become drug dealers and mobsters, have their moments of redemption. Jack Bauer, the hero of "24" does evil to protect us all from evil, but hey life is complicated. Tony Soprano, a mobster who lives in a New Jersey suburb, wants the same things as we all do. Dexter is a serial killer who kills serial killers but don't judge him. When he was five, he saw his mother cut to pieces with a chainsaw!(At least, he wasn't sexual abused.)
"Audiences are more sophisticated," the writers tell us, "people want moral ambiguity." Really? Do we want it or does Satan?
We've reached the point where amoral and violent delinquents, misfits and weirdos are the norm. They have made the world conform to them.
The documentary is quite explicit: "Whether they are oddballs, losers, or just plain weird, misfit characters have grown beyond comic stereotypes and are taking center stage with a vengeance, refusing to apologize for who they are."
Thus in HBO's "True Blood" the vampires demand "human rights." They want to be treated like other minorities. One character is incensed when someone judges all vampires based on the behavior of a few. That's prejudice!
Freaks and Geeks. Six Feet Under. Seinfeld. Glee. Arrested Development. The Office. Self absorbed misfits are the "new normal."
Sounds like the Miserable Biggly Bumphuks Arse is Fire, http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2013/10/24... like the rest of their Biggly Bumphuk homelands http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/files/2013/...
Biggly Bumphuk BOOOOMMM

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Sounds like the Miserable Biggly Bumphuks Arse is Fire, http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2013/10/24... like the rest of their Biggly Bumphuk homelands http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/files/2013/...
MUQ

Bhopal, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
Hello MUQ , what would Islam do to itself upon reading what is it's written history as we have read here on Topix .
Could it be that Muslims only get to read what Islam prescribes from a very early age and anything else is not true ?
Only a few short years ago I became aware that Japanese school children have no knowledge of their country's Pacific war in 1942 as well as their invasion of China and the slaughter all in the name of their living god their Emporer ,much like Muslim's are towards Islam and look upon those martyr's the many million over time who gave their lives to live with their Allah so I ask of you ,what is the point in being born to die for Allah ?
Entire Islamic history from beginning to end is written ... the like of which is not seen in any other religion.

In fact it were Muslims who "invented" the art of History writing and gave weight to the reliability of evidence.

Before Islam, people wrote whatever came into their minds and after some time the people would take that as "authentic events".

In case of Islam, nothing was acceptable, unless it was traced to the eyewitness who was present at the time of incident.

Any report where this rule was not followed, came under "hearsay and non authentic records".

Most people in west and other countries, do not even know this method of Islamic history writing.

We see on these threads how people write and say things about Islam, Quran and Prophet, without having least knowledge about what they are writing.

Even when Muslims write about other people in their books, it is based on eyewitness reports and they stay away from exaggeration.

I thing you have picked a wrong person to "teach him" about history and how it should be written.

For example "Western history writers" will write that "9/11 was planned and executed by Osama Bin laden" without any ground support and help from any US citizen".

But in reality this is only hearsay and NEVER a historical fact!!
MUQ

Bhopal, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ, may I suggest that you Google this fellow and ye may be surprised what you read ?
Why are you afraid to quote verbatim what he wrote? Let the surprise be on you and not me!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••