Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46762 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

Biggly Bogan BOOOOOOs

Wiley Park, Australia

#43462 Oct 27, 2013
Bernadette Meehan, an spokeswoman for the administration’s National Security Council, said the intelligence community maintains “a number of assessments” regarding potential time frames for Iran to produce enough weapons-grade uranium for one weapon or a testable nuclear device.

“We continue to closely monitor the Iranian nuclear program and its stockpile of enriched uranium,” Meehan said.

In the report, Albright said negotiations with Iran should focus on lengthening Iran’s breakout time. ISIS’ analysis is based on the latest Iranian and United Nations reports on Iran’s centrifuge equipment for producing nuclear fuel and its nuclear fuel stockpiles.

Iran’s stockpile of medium-enriched uranium has nearly doubled in a year’s time and its number of centrifuges has expanded from 12,000 in 2012 to 19,000 today.

Sen. Mark Kirk, an Illinois Republican whose Senate Banking Committee is considering legislation to tighten Iran sanctions, said the report shows that Iran is expanding its nuclear capabilities under the cover of negotiations.

“The Senate should move forward immediately with a new round of sanctions to prevent Iran from acquiring an undetectable breakout capability,” he said. The House has already passed legislation to toughen sanctions.

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani has said his country has no interest in nuclear weapons but that producing nuclear fuel is Iran’s right. However, Iran has blocked international inspectors from some suspected nuclear facilities, making it impossible to determine whether it is complying with the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty it has signed.

United Nations inspectors say they have found evidence of a weapons program in violation of Iran’s commitment under the treaty. The USA and the U.N. Security Council have implemented economic sanctions on Iran to persuade it abide by its obligation and verify it is not developing a bomb.

Albright says negotiations with Iran should focus on establishing protocols that lengthen the time period that it would take Iran to convert uranium to weapons grade uranium.

“An essential finding is that they are currently too short and shortening further,” stated the report by the Institute for Science and International Security.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#43463 Oct 27, 2013
Biggly Bogan BOOOOOOs wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to keep the record straight.....The reason I address you in abusive language is because you are the only poster on this thread who always, without fail always , writes posts with deliberately distorted truth, Obviously your intentions are wicked and you are a product of an evil seed. Do you know who your father was? serious question.
Prove to the world that I distort the truth ?
I do know who my father was prior to his death and afterwards.
Who are you that you would hide behind a bogan identity that more describes you as a person more so than your words written here ?

Location hidden

#43464 Oct 27, 2013
Bernadette Meehan, an spokeswoman for the administration’s National Security Council, said the intelligence community maintains “a number of assessments” regarding potential time frames for Iran to produce enough weapons-grade uranium for one weapon or a testable nuclear device.
“We continue to closely monitor the Iranian nuclear program and its stockpile of enriched uranium,” Meehan said.
In the report, Albright said negotiations with Iran should focus on lengthening Iran’s breakout time. ISIS’ analysis is based on the latest Iranian and United Nations reports on Iran’s centrifuge equipment for producing nuclear fuel and its nuclear fuel stockpiles.
Iran’s stockpile of medium-enriched uranium has nearly doubled in a year’s time and its number of centrifuges has expanded from 12,000 in 2012 to 19,000 today.
Sen. Mark Kirk, an Illinois Republican whose Senate Banking Committee is considering legislation to tighten Iran sanctions, said the report shows that Iran is expanding its nuclear capabilities under the cover of negotiations.
“The Senate should move forward immediately with a new round of sanctions to prevent Iran from acquiring an undetectable breakout capability,” he said. The House has already passed legislation to toughen sanctions.
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani has said his country has no interest in nuclear weapons but that producing nuclear fuel is Iran’s right. However, Iran has blocked international inspectors from some suspected nuclear facilities, making it impossible to determine whether it is complying with the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty it has signed.
United Nations inspectors say they have found evidence of a weapons program in violation of Iran’s commitment under the treaty. The USA and the U.N. Security Council have implemented economic sanctions on Iran to persuade it abide by its obligation and verify it is not developing a bomb.
Albright says negotiations with Iran should focus on establishing protocols that lengthen the time period that it would take Iran to convert uranium to weapons grade uranium.
“An essential finding is that they are currently too short and shortening further,” stated the report by the Institute for Science and International Security.
Are you of MUQ's technological bloodline ?
Farooq Ya Anis

Villawood, Australia

#43465 Oct 27, 2013
I hate being in Australia, I wish I could live in my fathers homeland but I'm too scared. They would murder me because I am not a Muslim, I say I am but I'm not. So I have no choice but to hate everything here.
That's right you no good miserable immigrant Dog, you just a negative piece of free loading crap.

Your homelands stink
Your Women stink
Your taxis stink

You Stink.

And whose arse is on fire http://rt.com/news/iraq-wave-car-bombs-802/ HA Ha ha losers breed losers.
Blekko

Villawood, Australia

#43466 Oct 27, 2013
I have been saying it for years that Iran is a country that invented chess and has the mental superiority to play with these simple pink pig munching shitheads until it is ready to shove a reality check up their pink jew loving arse and they wont know what has hit them? well here is todays news from the chief of pig munchers source .....LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, eat your ugly hearts out....
Oren Dorrell — USA Today Oct 26, 2013
A new report that says Iran may need as little as a month to produce enough uranium for a nuclear bomb is further evidence for why Israel will take military action before that happens, an Israeli defense official said Friday.
“We have made it crystal clear – in all possible forums, that Israel will not stand by and watch Iran develop weaponry that will put us, the entire Middle East and eventually the world, under an Iranian umbrella of terror,” Danny Danon, Israel’s deputy defense minister told USA TODAY.
Iran is developing and installing new and advanced centrifuges that enable Iran to enrich even low-enriched uranium to weapons grade uranium needed for nuclear weapons within weeks, Danon said.
“This speedy enrichment capability will make timely detection and effective response to an Iranian nuclear breakout increasingly difficult,” he said.
“Breakout” refers to the time needed to convert low-enriched uranium to weapons-grade uranium. On Thursday, the Institute for Science and International Security issued a report stating that Iran could reach that breakout in as little as one month based in part on Iran’s own revelations about its nuclear program.
“If they use all their centrifuges … and their stockpiles of low- and medium-enriched uranium, that would take one to 1.6 months,” said David Albright, president of the institute and a former inspector for the U.N. International Atomic Energy Agency.
The report comes as the White House is trying to persuade Congress not to go ahead with a bill to stiffen sanctions on Iran to force it to open up its program to inspection. The White House on Thursday invited senate staffers to a meeting on Iran strategy for negotiations that are to resume next month with Iran, it said.
In discussing Iran strategy, President Obama has said Iran is a year or more away from having enough enriched uranium to make a bomb.
NewsFlash

Reports say the stench from the thousands of bodies in Pakistan is unbearable. Police report that it's likely to get worse now that there are dead ones.
Blekko

Villawood, Australia

#43467 Oct 27, 2013
A man goes into an adult entertainment shop and asks
the assistant for an inflatable doll.

"Would you like male or female?"

"Female, please."

"Would you like Black or White?"

"White, please."

"Would you like Christian or Muslim?"

This question confused the man, so he asked,
"What has the religion got to do with it? It's an
inflatable doll!"

"Well," explained the assistant, "The Muslim one blows
itself up!"
sid

Chermside, Australia

#43468 Oct 27, 2013
Have you ever had an independant rational thought of your own or do you let others do your thinking for you and then cut and paste it.
Blekko

Villawood, Australia

#43469 Oct 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Just to keep the record straight.....The reason I address you in abusive language is because you are the only poster on this thread who always, without fail always , writes posts with deliberately distorted truth, Obviously your intentions are wicked and you are a product of an evil seed. Do you know who your father was? serious question.
A Muslim dies and goes up to heaven. He’s stopped at the Pearly Gates by Saint Peter who says “Sorry, but we don’t allow Muslims into Heaven!”

“What?” replies the Muslim,“Why not?”

“Well, we just don’t!”

The Muslim complains and carries on until Saint Peter gets fed up,“Well,” says Saint Peter,“have you ever done anything good in you life?”

“Erm …” the Muslim replies,“yeah, just the other day a lady stopped me on the street collecting for a children’s charity so I gave her ten dollars. Then last week I also donated ten dollars to the American Cancer Society. Plus a couple of weeks ago a tramp asked me if I could spare any money so I gave him ten dollars too!”

“Alrighty then,” says Saint Peter,“let me go and have a quick word with God.”

Five minutes later Saint Peter returns and says to the Muslim,“Listen, I’ve spoken with God and He agrees with me – here’s your 30 bucks back, now screw off!”

Since: Oct 13

Adelaide, Australia

#43472 Oct 28, 2013
European Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
It is interesting why the Jews were not there on 911. How is zionist power slowly being eroded away, please provide example if possible?
The IMF have just announce that it there intention to tax ASSETS. The first victim will be big business, wealthy individual and organisations. This will no doubt have an effect on the tall poppies.
As the Jews hold most of the worlds gold reserves and are very wealthy, they will have to pay as well. This is a movement to issue initially three world currencies and then convert to one.The power that they hold is in the financial arena and as it filters down the lines,the individuals will pay as well in the end. This is not just money it is all assets. The one world movement have made no exceptions to the application and this is my conclusion after many years of believing that the JEWS were the one world movement, I now doubt it strongly. I have not got the time at this moment to retrace the reading that I have done. but most of it is on the net. It was the Jewish banking sector that was mostly affected that caused the last economic crash. I would assume that they did not cause this to happen and as they lost the most, I think it was to break the stranglehold in the financial sector that they held.

Location hidden

#43473 Oct 28, 2013
<quoted text>
As usual you have your priests dik is in your mouth and are talking through your arse, LLOL,LLOL,lLOL, Iran did not start nor was it interested in any war against iraq, which is/was a majority Shia muslim state and had deep affinity with Iran and have again become very close to Iran after Sadam of-course this has become a nightmare for pink pig munchers, LLOL,LLOL,
Basically your mother's fukers the wicked great satan pig munchers and fellow poodles connived, instigated and pushed Sadam into a war with Iran but after eight years of desperate war crimes pink pig munchers lost to Iran and then conveniently murdered Sadam, now these are the facts.
Furthermore after defeat in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan the Pink pig munchers are begging dialog with Iran and Pakistan and Taliban, begging for concession to be able to run without their arse being blown to bits LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, but why would those who are in position of strength talk? hence my consistent position that pig munchers besides being evil and cowards are also stupid as their hare brained plans always fall on their arses and IED's takes care of the rest....Kapeesh diksuker...
LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,
Iran spent eight years finding out they could not defeat Iraq .
The reason you cannot eat pork is because god is punishing you .
Biggly Bogan BOOOOOOs

Wiley Park, Australia

#43474 Oct 28, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran spent eight years finding out they could not defeat Iraq .
The reason you cannot eat pork is because god is punishing you .
not interested in your useless barking....get your facts right not lies, LLOL,LLOL, its better to make fun of you pink pig munchers.....you don't have the brains for an intelligent conversation......so who was your father.....how many guys was your mum bonking so at least you could take a wild guess....I understand being a bastard is ok in your culture........LLOL,LLOL,
Biggly Bogan BOOOOOOs

Wiley Park, Australia

#43475 Oct 28, 2013
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever had an independant rational thought of your own or do you let others do your thinking for you and then cut and paste it.
Many many thoughts of my own pig muncher, you are to dumb to understand them? so I give you your own lots truth and you start howling in pain,LLOL,LLOL if I told you my version you will get a brain haemorrhage... truth is heavenly and cannot borne by thieves and criminal murderers.

Location hidden

#43476 Oct 28, 2013
Did the Muslim's experience the Age of Aquarius when they attended to their rituals as pilgrims in Mecca in the days of Richard Burton's 1850's ?

Location hidden

#43477 Oct 28, 2013
<quoted text>
not interested in your useless barking....get your facts right not lies, LLOL,LLOL, its better to make fun of you pink pig munchers.....you don't have the brains for an intelligent conversation......so who was your father.....how many guys was your mum bonking so at least you could take a wild guess....I understand being a bastard is ok in your culture........LLOL,LLOL,
Your level of intelligence perfectly describes the bogan in you .
For MUQ

Australia

#43478 Oct 28, 2013
Origin of Wahhabism wrote:
Mr Hempher.
Unusual and distinctive name.
He was an unusual and distinctive person.
He is the creator, the god father of Wahhabism.
Mr Hempher was a british agent sent to study islam & the middle east then under Turkish ottoman caliphate control and he wrote a paper on the weaknesses of Islam and how to divide & corrupt the muslims.
He then applied concepts of proto zionism which was emerging in Europe.
Proto zionism was about religious & ideology
identification based on blood line and enthnic lineage regardless of any nation state identity (internationalism) and was a movement that
sweep the European jewry dispora including from Russia/Poland where the idea was to indoctrinate and imprint the child before the nation state like
say Russia could put the boy in the army (forced
conscription) to stamp out that sense of identification..(ie like the Islamic madrasses of
today). Unifying concepts such as their own Internationalist code of law, a homeland, a tribal god, exclusivity and recidivism was all part of
proto Zionism.
Hempher travelled extensively around what was the Saudi - looking for trouble makers and
agitators. These were recruited and Muhammad Abdul Wahhab was selected as a British agent and the radical concoctions of proto Zionism,
recidivism, radicalization & ethnic racism were
drip fed into him.
Wahhabism by design is 'anti muslim'- a virus.
Here is the book title.
Memoirs Of Mr. Hempher, The British Spy To The Middle East or Confessions of a British Spy
the account by a British agent, Hempher, of his role in founding the conservative Islamic reform movement of Wahhabism.

• The house of Saud is intimately linked to the british invention of Wahhabism and spreading
the virus to destroy islam from within.
The original Saud Emir was a bandit king with no religious integrity. His family were jews from
Bagdhad. The bandit emir was used by the
british to host Muhammad Abdul Wahhabi and to create a jihad terrorist force within the ottoman
empire (yes that's when it all starts) using a false
& concocted ethnic Arab exclusive recidivist and highly radical intolerant form of islam (Wahhabism) to explode Islam from within.

The british then used the emir and Wahhabism to then colonize portions of what was then the
Ottoman empire. Later they were given all of Saudi with the later british agent jack phibly (king Abduallah) managing it for them.
-
So to all those Wahhabi wannabes, with their 7
cm beards and rules and prescription.....
Sucked in ... It's a british invention !
-
Should they worship Mr Hempher as their spirit
lord who gave them divine direction ?
MUQ you are silent which means you have checked it out and the above is correct.

Would you now like me to publish excerpts of the findings & vices of islam when the god father of
wahhabism - Mr Hempher taught Wahhab what
to do and say in triggering the British virus ?
And how about the house of Saud being of Jewish origin, self admitted. Do you feel comfortable in the house of Saud knowing that ?
-
Btw - we have all become familiar with your taqiyya & shirk & kitman. But what is the Muslim word for silent acceptance of facts as you now express ?
Allah and his offspring

Australia

#43479 Oct 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Muhammad was a bastard.
The Quran tells us this. Abduallah or 'slave of Allah' the preexisting pagan god invented in 180 AD : Abduallah only adopted muhummad
some years after his birth. Muhammad was despised by all around him because of that and also because he bore the mark of the devil on him - that is what islam says and plently of evidence for that.
Allah is seems to have some odd and bastard traits also..
Of this moon, but born of the sun*(see later)
but opposite and the controller of darkness and evil according to the Quran.
Allah did not exist before the universe either like
a real god would. So who was Allah's father ?
Unknown. Allah is the bastard offspring of the sun and that's according to Islam.

Now here's the very odd thing.
Manat, Lat and Al-Uzzah are part of the pagan
godhead grouping, born of Allah the moon with his 'sexing of the sun' ie they are fragments of Allah scattered as 3 stars.
So Allah the bastard moon had sex with his
Mother the sun.
Again not being offensive, just deconstructing exactly what Islam states in it's beliefs and mythology.

The Allah moon and his 3 daughters that he 'birthed' is a very potent and consistent symbol in
islam and is a true root pagan worship.

It then gets very weird in islam.

The black stone (now fake) is pieces of 'allah's
face' fallen from heaven and mounted in a vulva
(sans any clitoris btw - which means any female muslim entity it pays homage to is the same).

The moon god etc has always been a female fertility object and icon, tides, menstruation etc.
Allah and the haj are also a synthesis of sabian as well as Sin (hubal) beliefs so Islam somehow merges a female identity into Allah as well.

Which leads to my point :
Is part of Allah feminine a female side bound into
the masculine moon god Allah , Satan or Shaytan ;the devil: etc which is definitely male.
So Allah is a she-male moon, capable of siring Manat, Lat & Al-Uzzah but also 'likes perfume and scents'(capt Idigo hadeeth) and clearly worshipped as a feminine object in the pieces of the black stone all muslims practice their idoltray and object worship towards.
Allah as a lady boy or she male bi sexual male and female moon god makes sense.
The Quran tells us this in vague and circuitous reference.
So the offspring of Allah or 3 daughter gods that muslims worship also are the Sun (father or mother of Allah this is the question) impregnating or being impregnated by Allah to sire 3 bastard daughters of that incest that are then scattered away.
That sets a role model for Muslims to follow.
-
Perhaps bigglybogan would care to comment how Allah can be multisexual as both a female and male pagan idol and also 'father' his 3
daughters of himself.
alfie

Kellyville, Australia

#43480 Oct 28, 2013
The black stone (now fake) is pieces of 'allah's
face' fallen from heaven and mounted in a vulva
(sans any clitoris btw - which means any female muslim entity it pays homage to is the same).

That is the reason for female genital mutilation in Islam too.
Jake

Coorparoo, Australia

#43481 Oct 28, 2013
Is Allah the same god as the Christians? well lets compare there prophets shall we.

Mohammed Said Allah hates those who don't accept Islam.
(Qur'an 30:4, 3:32, 22:38)
Jesus Said God loves everyone.
(John 3:16)

mohummed said"I have been commanded to fight
against people till they testify that there
is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad
is the messenger of Allah"
(Muslim 1:33)
Jesus said "He who lives by the sword
will die by the sword."
(Matthew 26:52)

mohummed Stoned women for adultery.
(Muslim 4206)
Jesus said "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
(John 8:7)

mohummed Permitted stealing from unbelievers.
(Bukhari 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)
Jesus said "Thou shalt not steal."
(Matthew 19:18)

mohummed Permitted lying.
(Sahih Muslim 6303, Bukhari 49:857)
Jesus said "Thou shalt not bear false witness."
(Matthew 19:18)

mohummed Owned and traded slaves.
(Sahih Muslim 3901)
Jesus Neither owned nor traded slaves.

mohummed Beheaded 800 Jewish men and boys.
(Sahih Muslim 4390)
Jesus Beheaded no one.

mohummedMurdered those who insulted him.
(Bukhari 56:369, 4:241)
Jesus Preached forgiveness.
(Matthew 18:21-22, 5:38)

mohummed said"If then anyone transgresses
the prohibition against you,
Transgress ye likewise against him"
(Qur'an 2:194)
Jesus said "If someone strikes you on the right
cheek, turn to him the other also."
(Matthew 5:39)

mohummed said Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one's position in Paradise by a hundred fold.
(Muslim 4645)
Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers, for
they will be called Sons of God"
(Matthew 5:9)

mohummed Married 13 wives and kept sex slaves.
(Bukhari 5:268, Qur'an 33:50)
Jesus Was celibate.

mohummed Slept with a 9-year-old child.
(Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari 58:236)
Jesus Did not have sex with children.

mohummed Ordered the murder of women.
(Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)
Jesus Never harmed a woman.

mohummed said"O you who believe! Fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you
and let them find in you hardness."
(Qur'an 9:123)
Jesus said"Blessed are the meek, for
they shall inherit the earth."
(Matthew 5:5)

mohummed Ordered 65 military campaigns
and raids in his last 10 years.
(Ibn Ishaq )
Jesus Ordered no military campaigns, nor
offered any approval of war or violence.

mohummed Killed captives taken in battle.
(Ibn Ishaq 451)
Jesus Never took captives.Never killed anyone.

mohummed Encouraged his men to rape enslaved women.
(Abu Dawood 2150, Qur'an 4:24)
Jesus Never encouraged rape.Never enslaved women.

mohummed Demanded captured slaves and
a fifth of all other loot taken in war.
(Qur'an 8:41)
Jesus"The Son of Man came not
to be served, but to serve."
(Matthew 20:28)

mohummed Was never tortured, but tortured others.
(Muslim 4131, Ibn Ishaq 436, 595, 734, 764)
Jesus Suffered torture, but never tortured anyone.

mohummed said"And fight them until there is no more persecution and religion is only for Allah"
(Qur'an 8:39)
Jesus said "Love your enemies and pray
for those who persecute you"
(Matthew 5:44)

mohummed Blessed the brutal murder of a half-blind man
(al-Tabari 1440)
Jesus Healed a blind man (Mark 8:28)

mohummed Ordered a slave to build the very pulpit
from which he preached Islam.
(Bukhari 47:743)
Jesus Washed his disciples feet.
(John 13:5)

mohummed said What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause"
(Muslim 1:149)
Jesus said What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Love God and love thy neighbor as thyself."
(Matthew 22:34-40)

mohummed Died fat and wealthy from what was
taken from others in war or demanded from others in tribute.
Jesus Demanded nothing for himself.
Died without possessions.

mohummed Advocated crucifying others.
(Qur'an 5:33, Muslim 16:4131)
Jesus Was crucified himself.

mohummed According to his followers:
Had others give their lives for him.
(Sahih Muslim 4413)
Jesus According to his followers:
Gave his life for others.
(John 18:11 and elsewhere)

Since: Oct 13

Adelaide, Australia

#43482 Oct 28, 2013
Jake wrote:
Is Allah the same god as the Christians? well lets compare there prophets shall we.

Gave his life for others.
(John 18:11 and elsewhere)
Great to see that you have used references to your answer. However,
Not one word of either of the comparisons are fact. They are both hearsay. That is a fact. The argument then is, which story do you believe most!

“Fight For Democracy in Tonga!!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#43483 Oct 28, 2013

My daughter just walked into the living room and said "Dad, cancel my allowance immediately, rent my room out, throw all my clothes out of the window, take my TV, stereo, iPhone, iPod, and laptop. Please take all of my jewellery to the Salvation Army or Cash Converters. Then sell my new car, take my front door key away from me and throw me out of the house. Then disown me and never talk to me again. And don’t forget to write me out of your will and leave my share to my brothers."

Well, she didn't put it quite like that... she actually said...

"Dad, this is my new boyfriend, Mohamed"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Never Ends EVER! Jul 26 Elise Gingerich 1
News Albright Blasts Bush Mideast Response, Cites Ir... (Jul '06) Jul 25 Divorce Lawyer 57
News Is Russia deepening Cooperation with US in Syri... Jul 23 USA Today 1
News Day 2 of GOP convention speeches: CNN vets the ... Jul 23 serfs up 20
News Shiite Cleric Calls Maliki Visit to U.S. a Betr... (Jul '06) Jul 22 Swedenforever 4
News Australian convicted of recruiting foreign figh... Jul 22 Beer Cold 3
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Jul 20 Obsession 46
More from around the web