Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 20 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

rocksolid

Marrickville, Australia

#43354 Oct 21, 2013
Yes great, http://www.vancouversun.com/news/bomb+assault... try to keep the numbers up High you backward fools. This is why we don't like you Child Killers.

Mores please.
Tracy

Marrickville, Australia

#43355 Oct 21, 2013
Semiti Qalovasa wrote:
aussie chixs like muslim meat..period
Your right us Australian women, can't wait to be in their arms,

http://peacemoonbeam.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8345...

That breath when their Screaming is so irresistible.
Chris

Marrickville, Australia

#43356 Oct 21, 2013
Tracy they are screaming more More MORE Look at the picture in the book hes holding http://plancksconstant.org/blog1/image3/sexy-... Ok Heres more http://p9.storage.canalblog.com/91/67/299217/...

Now go and have a Day Of Rage its been a while since you lot have gone BERSERK.
Ritaea

Australia

#43357 Oct 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
When we see people lying about Islam in this our age of 2013, how we can say that this Richard Burton did not tell and invent lies when he "fraudulently visited Makkah in 1853".
When we see misconception about Islam and distorting of its teachings, right before our eyes in 2013, how can we assume that this Burton was "Symbol of truth" in 1853?
What is Hajj and what are its rituals have
remained unchanged since the days of our prophet, I do not know what was the "fetish and pagan rituals" that were in force in 1853 and have been removed now.
And they say that by reading such books, I will come to know the truth and leave Islam, I who have myslef visited Makkah so many times and took part in Hajj and Umrah rituals,!!
Why only Burton'? There are more than 60,000 Anti Islamic books written in Western countries against Islam.
That shows their FEAR, their REAL FEAR about
Islam.
Why would they write so many books against it, if they were not afraid from it?
Muq are you sayinh that what Muslims did in 1853 in Mecca around the black stone in the haj ritual is different ?
And regarding this comment from you. "I who have myslef visited Makkah so many times and took part in Hajj and Umrah rituals,!!"
Why exactly do you kiss the stone or throw your hand out to the black stone ? What are you thinking when you do this ?

“Fight For Democracy in Tonga!!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#43358 Oct 21, 2013
Hajj date back then wrote:
<quoted text>
Very interesting as Burton was sent in to develop relationships with the Arabs so he has no bias and just writes what he observes. The British did liberate them from the corrupted Ottoman Turkish Caliphate / that is the creation of Saudi if you know the history. Egypt's Muhammad-Ah had
also broken away from Turkish control so if anything it was the Turks that disapproved of Arab custom and the pagan sex rituals at the hajj and the English just accepted it. Lets face it, a crowd of Muslims going in circles around a black stone, kissing, touching and moistening it and having sex in the open, as well as praying to it in such a fetish is bizarre but the truth of islam.
Interesting that he says it was under the September sun before he went inside the Kaaba.
Now the ritual is the October moon. Was it a different calendar for the hajj back then ?
RFB WAS AN IRISHMAN

Since: Oct 13

Adelaide, Australia

#43359 Oct 21, 2013
Interesting that he says it was under the September sun before he went inside the Kaaba.
Now the ritual is the October moon. Was it a different calendar for the hajj back then ?

The seasons have moved slightly from then to now so this could be the reason for the change in the time frame. As the religion has a strong affiliation with the moon it has probably got to do with the timing of the moons location. At the end of the day, they still worship what is considered to be pagan idols. Not that it by its self is wrong, there are other aspects to the religious practice that are not socially accepted in western culture.If it remained within Islamic countries, it is now the present in western civilization that is the issue of fear.
Burton father of Wahabhi

Australia

#43360 Oct 22, 2013
boruone77 wrote:
<quoted text>
RFB WAS AN IRISHMAN
Would be now. But back then, he & Ireland was part of Britain. He worked for the british east India company and part of his task in going to mekkah was to understand, document & connect to the locals to gain intelligence about them as an ally against the turks & ottoman empire.
The British developed alliances with the swamp Arabs (mesopotima or Iraq which they later invaded and colonized 1917-1922) and also later Hussein the mekkan shariff (Egypt office) as well as an obscure tribe of El bin Saud - who the rival
british indian office cultivated a radical form of islam for - this was based on Salafism
(recidivsm, like say Islamic aimish) but the British got a jew in and he flavored in Zionism (religious facist imperialism) to 'manufacture' Wahabbism
which was cultivated like a virus / to break the Turkish ottoman caliphate by creating Islamic radicalism.
So the british Egypt office (Lawrence later) & the british india office (Burton then much later philby) spent much effort infiltrating & subjugating the Arabs to be colonies of the west.
One driver of all this was the Indian mutiny and then the issue of Indian mussellman (Muslims) and indian Hindu tension. The grand plan by the
british way back in the mid to late 1800's was to resettle all the Indian Muslims into mesopotima (Iraq) or even further west as loyal subjects as well as break turkey and also prevent Russia from colonizing turkey or the middle east by surrounding it with a string of british aligned buffer states. They largely succeeded - Saudi has been a colony of the British then USA for 90
years, Pakistan (created same as israel) is also a USA colony now.
So Burton's work in observing & documenting
the pagan Muslims was very instrumental in exploiting them later, by amplifying the splits with Islam and creating the rabid fantanical Wahhabi paganist variant (state of Saudi) as 'third element' designed to destroy Islam front within.
Wahhabi did not exist until the British & Jews
invented it for the Arabs - and some is based on Burtons findings about their depraved cults and rituals. Wahabbism was given to them so they
had the excuse to betray their turkish islamic masters. Just like muhammad who invented islam as an excuse to betray his jewish masters.
So wahabbism is the Jews revenge,,, on Muhammad.. And so say all non wahhabi
muslims too, who understand it's origins.
Black stone idolatry

Australia

#43361 Oct 22, 2013
Ritaea wrote:
<quoted text>
Muq are you sayinh that what Muslims did in 1853 in Mecca around the black stone in the haj ritual is different ?
And regarding this comment from you. "I who have myslef visited Makkah so many times and took part in Hajj and Umrah rituals,!!"
Why exactly do you kiss the stone or throw your hand out to the black stone ? What are you thinking when you do this ?
Muhammad kissed the stone (Omar), and there are terse exchanges recorded in islam about those who 'linger'(ie sniffing & licking it for the taste and smell of woman's body fluids)..
Note : the Mecca silver vulva housing the black stone does not have a clitoris, the hadeeth use this as 'evidence' to support female circumcision or removal of all of the woman's clitoris.
Many Muslims - especially Indians who are really into object & idol worship, regard the black stone
as 'the right hand of god, his symbol on earth'.
So a handful of fake gravel, in resin, mounted in a sex object, stuck in the wall of an old ablutions
block used to house idols,,, this is what 1.3 billion bow and pray to 5 times a day....
I don't think the west fear moon god vulva
worshippers......, rather they are an object of curiosity and our pity.
alfie

Merrylands, Australia

#43362 Oct 22, 2013
In 1674, according to Johann Ludwig Burckhardt, someone smeared the Black Stone with excrement so that "every one who kissed it retired with a sullied beard". The Shi'ite Persians were suspected of being responsible and were the target of curses from other Muslims for centuries afterwards, though explorer Sir Richard Francis Burton doubted that they were the culprits; he attributed the act to "some Jew or Greek, who risked his life to gratify a furious bigotry."[16]
Ha ha, well done to the wag who smeared crap on it so the Muslims got crap on themselves.
A recent (2004) scientific analysis of the Wabar site suggests that the impact event happened much more recently than first thought and might have occurred only within the last 200300 years.[29] The meteoritic hypothesis is now seen as doubtful, and the British Natural History Museum suggests that it may be a pseudometeorite, i.e., a terrestrial rock mistakenly attributed to a meteoritic origin.[30]
It's a terrestrial rock! If this isn't idol worship, what is!!!!

Muslim pilgrims circle the Kaaba as part of the Tawaf ritual of the Hajj. Many of them try, if possible, to stop and kiss the Black Stone, emulating the kiss that Islamic tradition records that it received from Muhammad.[3] If they cannot reach it, they point to it on each of their seven circuits around the Kaaba.
God will defeat islam

Australia

#43363 Oct 22, 2013
All Muslims are guilty of idol worship.
It sits oddly that Hubal (the stone idol of Allah the moon god) is buried with the outside step of the kaaba.
It also sits oddly that the Muslims worship and fetish the moon and his alter ego of the 3 star dauhters of the Allah god group (Allah is a composite god..)
It sits oddly that the black stone is the right hand of a Muslim god and the stone will decide in Islamic judgement day who has kissed it or not.
It sits oddly that the relics of other idols were melted down and cast as plates or lamps and these are proudly displayed inside the Kaaba.
None of this is of momotheism or Abraham.
And we know the Allah was an invented god, copied of Sin the god of darkness, who in turn was copied of Baal - the enemy of yahweh or the Jewish talmudic god.
And we know the kaaba was not even built until 460 AD, with detailed records of it's first construction and even where it's roof came from.
Islam is blatant pagan nature & idol worship, hidden in a wrapper of lies and falsehood.
No Muslim is of any god we can share.
They are of baal who is of the devil in both Judaism & Christianity.

We should respect Muslims as 'believers'.
They believe in idols & follow rituals of the devil.
We do not fear muslims. God will always overcome the devil and his muslim followers.

“Fight For Democracy in Tonga!!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#43365 Oct 22, 2013
Burton father of Wahabhi wrote:
<quoted text>
Would be now. But back then, he & Ireland was part of Britain. He worked for the british east India company and part of his task in going to mekkah was to understand, document & connect to the locals to gain intelligence about them as an ally against the turks & ottoman empire.
The British developed alliances with the swamp Arabs (mesopotima or Iraq which they later invaded and colonized 1917-1922) and also later Hussein the mekkan shariff (Egypt office) as well as an obscure tribe of El bin Saud - who the rival
british indian office cultivated a radical form of islam for - this was based on Salafism
(recidivsm, like say Islamic aimish) but the British got a jew in and he flavored in Zionism (religious facist imperialism) to 'manufacture' Wahabbism
which was cultivated like a virus / to break the Turkish ottoman caliphate by creating Islamic radicalism.
So the british Egypt office (Lawrence later) & the british india office (Burton then much later philby) spent much effort infiltrating & subjugating the Arabs to be colonies of the west.
One driver of all this was the Indian mutiny and then the issue of Indian mussellman (Muslims) and indian Hindu tension. The grand plan by the
british way back in the mid to late 1800's was to resettle all the Indian Muslims into mesopotima (Iraq) or even further west as loyal subjects as well as break turkey and also prevent Russia from colonizing turkey or the middle east by surrounding it with a string of british aligned buffer states. They largely succeeded - Saudi has been a colony of the British then USA for 90
years, Pakistan (created same as israel) is also a USA colony now.
So Burton's work in observing & documenting
the pagan Muslims was very instrumental in exploiting them later, by amplifying the splits with Islam and creating the rabid fantanical Wahhabi paganist variant (state of Saudi) as 'third element' designed to destroy Islam front within.
Wahhabi did not exist until the British & Jews
invented it for the Arabs - and some is based on Burtons findings about their depraved cults and rituals. Wahabbism was given to them so they
had the excuse to betray their turkish islamic masters. Just like muhammad who invented islam as an excuse to betray his jewish masters.
So wahabbism is the Jews revenge,,, on Muhammad.. And so say all non wahhabi
muslims too, who understand it's origins.
if we are splitting hairs about whether Richard Burton was an Englishman or an Irishman, he was certainly an Irishman, he may have been British, but he certainly wasn't an Englishman
MUQ

Bhopal, India

#43366 Oct 23, 2013
Ritaea wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not saying anything. I only want to know what this Burton found Muslims doing in Makkah in 1853.

I did not see any one quoting what this Burton wrote. People are just eulogizing him, praising what a great guy he was and how daring and this and that.

What he wrote actually is no one quoting anything, so what I can say.

So many people beating behind the bush and no one coming forward with what he actually wrote.

This "confused discussion" is hallmark of this and other threads on topix.
Chinese Power Ranger

Podgorica, Montenegro

#43368 Oct 23, 2013
Australia shoue be scared of Jews.
Words of justice

Endeavour Hills, Australia

#43369 Oct 23, 2013
muslim want smoosh smoosh....
Words of justice

Endeavour Hills, Australia

#43370 Oct 23, 2013
Chinese Power Ranger wrote:
Australia shoue be scared of Jews.
You're just another muslim trolling as chinese thinking you've just escaped the radar but you're not.

The world's worse enemies are muslims not jews. Jews came second...
bob

Cobbitty, Australia

#43371 Oct 23, 2013
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/in-depth/midd...
but no peace, why.
Angry imbred sub species ? probably.
Islam questions

Regents Park, Australia

#43372 Oct 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not saying anything. I only want to know what this Burton found Muslims doing in Makkah in 1853.
I did not see any one quoting what this Burton wrote. People are just eulogizing him, praising what a great guy he was and how daring and this and that.
What he wrote actually is no one quoting
anything, so what I can say.
So many people beating behind the bush and no one coming forward with what he actually wrote.
MUQ there is lots of evidence, including on the internet, YouTube even, and thousands of books etc that muslims practice pagan rituals and idol worship.
Let's hear your opinion on 5 things:
1. Why do you worship the 'lord of the kaaba'
(hubal) who's idol remnants are buried inside the kaaba.
2. Who or what is the lord of the Kaaba in your
mind if not hubal ?
3. Why do you personally kiss the black stone ?
4. Do you believe personally the black stone is the right hand of Allah ?
5. Who exactly are you praying to when you face mekkah ? If the Islamic god is universal, then
why are your prayer and kisses directed to a place and objects ?
These are reasonable questions about your islamic beliefs you promote / so we understand what you believe and why, in you performing these rituals.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#43374 Oct 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What he wrote actually is no one quoting anything, so what I can say.
MUQ, may I suggest that you Google this fellow and ye may be surprised what you read ?
Biggly Bogan BOOOOOOs

Camperdown, Australia

#43375 Oct 24, 2013
more wonders of white trash societies....LLOL,LLOL, your very own have to say this about you convicts...LLOL,LOL

by Henry Makow Ph.D.

In the 1950's, when I was a child, television was pretty wholesome. That's how I got hooked.

I was naive and idealistic and assumed I lived in a benevolent and free society that was attempting to raise everyone to a higher level, materially and spiritually. I looked to mass media and schooling for information, insight and guidance.

After watching "America in Primetime",(2011) a four-part documentary history of TV, on Netflix, I realize that TV is not entertainment. It is social engineering. It made me dysfunctional and depressed. It has done this to millions of people.

"America in Primetime" consists of interviews with dozens of TV writers and producers, and excerpts from their shows. Although homosexuals and Jews make up perhaps 5% of the US population, they are about 70% of TV writers and producers. They hold up a mirror to life. If 70% were Irish Catholics, I'd feel the same way if they were degrading society.

What Jews and gays have in common is that they are outsiders. They want everyone to see the world from their perspective.

Most of my fellow Jews don't know that Judaism is a Luciferian cult, a rebellion against God. Cabalist (Illuminati) Jewish leaders wish to supplant God and redefine reality according to their perversity and self interest. This is the New World Order.

They deny there is the natural and moral order, the Creator's instruction manual in our soul, that is required reading for health and happiness. They pay lip service to morality and do whatever they want.

The documentary portrays contemporary TV as portraying reality more truthfully. In fact, it is creating this reality in its own perverted Illuminati image. Television is an indoctrination. It has deliberately undermined what is healthy and inverted normal and abnormal. They actually have a show called "The New Normal."

(Nurse Jackie, played by Edie Falco)

Then, TV convince us that there is something redeeming, ennobling and quintessentially human about being weird, sick and miserable. I've been in this humanistic space. It's mostly self-pity they feel.

Nurse Jackie, who is addicted to prescription drugs, torn between family and work and infidelity, has her consolations. The heroes of Weeds and Breaking Bad, normal middle class people who become drug dealers and mobsters, have their moments of redemption. Jack Bauer, the hero of "24" does evil to protect us all from evil, but hey life is complicated. Tony Soprano, a mobster who lives in a New Jersey suburb, wants the same things as we all do. Dexter is a serial killer who kills serial killers but don't judge him. When he was five, he saw his mother cut to pieces with a chainsaw!(At least, he wasn't sexual abused.)

"Audiences are more sophisticated," the writers tell us, "people want moral ambiguity." Really? Do we want it or does Satan?

We've reached the point where amoral and violent delinquents, misfits and weirdos are the norm. They have made the world conform to them.

The documentary is quite explicit: "Whether they are oddballs, losers, or just plain weird, misfit characters have grown beyond comic stereotypes and are taking center stage with a vengeance, refusing to apologize for who they are."

Thus in HBO's "True Blood" the vampires demand "human rights." They want to be treated like other minorities. One character is incensed when someone judges all vampires based on the behavior of a few. That's prejudice!

Freaks and Geeks. Six Feet Under. Seinfeld. Glee. Arrested Development. The Office. Self absorbed misfits are the "new normal."
Biggly Bogan BOOOOOOs

Camperdown, Australia

#43376 Oct 24, 2013
HOW WE GOT HERE

In the 1950's they had to rebuild. so the Illuminati gave us healthy values. "In 1950's television, the man of the house was king of his castle. Was it an illusion to begin with?" Father Knows Best. Ozzie and Harriet. Leave it to Beaver. My Three Sons.

Was it an illusion? I don't think so. Some things are hard wired. Most men want to rule their own roost. That doesn't mean we want to lord it over anyone. But every successful organization is a hierarchy and that applies to families as well. Only a monster has two heads. The division of labor made a lot of sense. If you want a man to shoulder responsibility for a family, he has to lead it. It must be his creation.

There was no moral ambiguity in the 1950's Westerns. Good versus evil. Gunsmoke. The Lone Ranger. Have Gun Will Travel. Men were men. They put their lives on the line to build a just society. Women supported and loved them for it. Then, almost by clockwork, having set up this target, the Illuminati got to work destroying it. Birth control allowed women to be sexually independent. Why not be financially independent too?

A series of shows made women feel they weren't fulfilled by being wives and mothers.

America in Primetime: "Far removed from the model housewife of yesterday, women today on TV care less about pleasing others, and more about being true to themselves."

Why sacrifice for love when you can be selfish? Sounds like Satan again doesn't it? Love is sacrifice. As if devotion to husband and family wasn't "being true to themselves?" As if career success is the path to fulfillment for most women.

The Mary Tyler Moore was the prototype of the "independent woman." When her mother asks her father, "Did you take your pill?" Mary thinks she is talking to her.

"Yes" both father and daughter reply. Thus, the show taught young women to go on the pill and have extramarital sex.

(Darren Starr, with Sarah Jessica Parker)

Women modeled themselves on Mary Tyler Moore, just like they imitated Sex in the City, 20 years later.

Lauren Hutton said this show depicted "women acting like gay men;" not surprising given its gay Jewish creator, Darren Starr.

In the 80's, men started being portrayed as wimps. Someone wrote Thirty Something should be called "Whine and neuroses." The only exception to this trend was The Bill Cosby Show where the father was the head of the family.

Like men, women are also hardwired -- to want to belong to one man who returns their devotion. Most women want to put motherhood before career. Yet the freaks that control popular culture mess them up by telling them their natural biological instincts are wrong. Instead of saving themselves for their husband, they are "empowering themselves" by getting drunk and hooking up with strangers.

CONCLUSION

Because television and movies were my reference point, I was dysfunctional until almost 50. I was obsessed with relationships and sex as a panacea. I didn't know how to be a man. I idealized women and called it love. There were no models of true masculinity. When dysfunctional sick people are your role models, you become dysfunctional. Arrested development. Immaturity. Three failed marriages. Confusion. Periods of depression.(I do take responsibility for being so trusting and gullible.)

Why are there so few positive role models on TV? Why so few examples of healthy, happy life?

My rehabilitation started when I started to question the messages I was getting and listened to my own instincts instead.

Liberals like to think the social trends of the last 50 years represent spontaneous social change. Rather, we were being degraded and inducted into a satanic cult. The Illuminati bankers are waging a diabolical war on us, and we don't even know it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ukraine's Astroturf RevolutionBy Anna Nemtsova 1 hr Pro Ukraine 42
News That whiff of hypocrisy 16 hr Tazo 1
News Defiant Hillary Clinton defends Benghazi response (May '14) 20 hr mjjcpa 19
News Rep. O'Rourke Touts a Safe Juarez, U.S. Warns o... 20 hr Fossilfuel 7
News Durand line serves as a line of hate: Karzai (Feb '06) Fri ahmd 3,941
News Muslims made unwelcome as times toughen (Oct '10) May 1 Republican 97
Muslim only condos Toronto Canada May 1 Republican 3
More from around the web