Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46820 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

Jake

Brisbane, Australia

#43278 Oct 17, 2013
Always remember..........muslims kill, Christians forgive.
alfie

Parramatta, Australia

#43279 Oct 18, 2013
That is true Muslims Conflicted, that is why you cannot criticise Islam to Muslims, & why the penalty for leaving Islam is death. They know deep down Islam is a con, Muhammad was a crazy desert bandit, & they are stuck idolising Idols & a false religion.
Superior Being

Wentworthville, Australia

#43281 Oct 18, 2013
One of the four gunmen has been identified by a real name for the first time: Abdi Dhuhulow, a Norwegian-Somali according to the security official.
Norwegian tax records show a Hassan Abdi Dhuhulow was born in 1990 and was registered at an address in Larvik, southern Norway, as late as 2009.
One man living in another Scandinavian country, who only gave his first name, Yussuf, told AP he believes he had met the gunman at a gathering of Somali immigrants in Oslo, Norway's capital, in 2008.
Yussuf recalled the man's name as Abdi and said he was associated with "pretty radical" circles in Norway.
"He was mad. He didn't feel at home in Norway."

Of course he felt out of place he was a black, muslim c-nt in the middle of one of the "whitest", Christian countries in the world. Stop tinkering with nature, politician fuckers!!! A Somali deserves to be in Somalia amongst his own kind. Roaming free amongst the crumbling infrastructure that was put there with good intentions by a civilized country (Italy) to help the rock apes drag themselves into a modern world. Multiculturism is a failed experiment as is the mixing of diametrically opposed ideologies.
Angry Monkey Fixer

Cobbitty, Australia

#43282 Oct 18, 2013
indiancocksucker wrote:
muslims will kill ur men, rape ur wife and convert ur child to islam.then they will demand sharia law.and i will enjoy watching it,hahaha(because idont like u)
You got your name right stinky one, https://www.google.com.au/search... you lot will be starving in my life time, drink from the ganges you piece of black filth.
smart

Bankstown, Australia

#43283 Oct 18, 2013
Zonko

Bankstown, Australia

#43284 Oct 18, 2013
http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/federal-...

Great news, two less on centerlink benefits
Hajj 2013 2014 Islam

Sydney, Australia

#43288 Oct 18, 2013
Google search hajj 2013 2014 Islam Muslim tag
The Islamic hajj has nature based origins.
Every year in mid October the Arabian goats go into estrus 'or sexual heat' for seasonal breeding. Too early no grass for their kids, too late too hot, they die. The goats come down to a cleared circle, the female goat wipes her menses on an object typically a rock. The male goats circle & sniff & lick the rock, then fight and select a mate. The female & males couple many times. It a
rutting ritual that diversifies the otherwise highly inbred arabian goat gene pool using the immunity, smell to select genetic diversification. The young are born close together (march-April) to ensure best outcome.
  The Arabs of the area follow exactly the same ritual (Sabian moon & Venus god of fertility via
Sheba, with Vedic themes in hajj circumlocution) add a religious flavor to the seasonal rutting ritual. Every town had a hajj and every town had
a kaaba clearing with 'special rocks' for the Arab
woman to daub her menses on,, the men to gather to finger, sniff & lick the odour : to then
select a sex partner. The black stone was one
such rock at Mecca, out in the kaaba clearing.
When Allah was created as a moon god in 180 AD, along with Manat, Lat & Al-Uzzah as part of Allah (his star daughters born of Allah the moon's union with the sun), the black stone also became 'pieces of Allah's face fallen from heaven'. Arab polytheistic synthesis. 
-
Muhammad was recorded keen follower of the sex ritual. When he was outcast by the Jews for that, he borrowed their script (book of T'ubah, later the Yusuf arab jewish kingdom) and he inserted Allah the moon god & his daughters
replacing Yahweh or the Jewish God.
He then inserted the black stone : a 20 kg iron meteriote into the side of the Kaaba ablutions block (built 480 AD) that had Hubal, allah's stone idol on top of it (Hubal the idol is now inside the step of the Kaaba and still worshipped
as the lord of the Kaaba)- as he synthesized these pagan elements into the borrowed jewish spirituality. He then destroyed and banned all the rival Kaaba's in other towns, centralizing pagan tribute to Mecca and this new apostasy.
Thats the origin of islam, and as it still is today.
-
In 930 AD Mecca was sacked, the kaaba destroyed and the black stone was taken, deconsecrated, defiled & smashed into tiny fragments by the Quarmations to stop to Islam & idol worship. The fragments were cast into the desert at Hajar. After 19 years a huge ransom
was paid & the Quarmation's returned a small handful (1.7 kg) of fragments...These were glued into a resin base in a silver vulva you see today. 
-
In 1922 the british were creating Saudi via king
Abdullah (Philby a UK MI6 agent) as a radical wahabbi state -(wahabbi is of western creation modelled off zionism) so that the Ottoman
caliphate could never regroup around Islam.
 Abdullah (Philby) asked British scientists to test
the black stone fragments for authenticity. They found it was 'unassociated desert fieldspar' i.e.
common gravel,= not of one original stone.
The Quarmations had deceived the Meccans & all of islam has been worshipping 'road base'..
The results are on record in the british museum.
-
Today the Muslims cover up in a muslin shift
over naked bodies, but they used to do the hajj & sex ritual naked. The woman still daub their
menses on the 'black stone' & the men still finger
& sniff & lick it in homage to the pagan origins.
Around 35,000 prostitutes are bused into Mecca 
to service hajj demand. About 2,500 are non Muslim for the elite. The Meccan police chief is on record complaining about this.
-
So like the goats, the Muslims gather in their seasonal rutting ritual, in idolatry to pagan gods and borrowed beliefs around a fake relic.
This is Islam revealed.
Black stone Islam hajj

Sydney, Australia

#43289 Oct 18, 2013
Google search hajj 2013 2014 Islam Muslim tag
Every year in mid October the Arabian goats go into estrus 'or sexual heat' for seasonal breeding. Too early no grass for their kids, too late too hot, they die. The goats come down to a cleared circle, the female goat wipes her menses on an object typically a rock. The male goats circle & sniff & lick the rock, then fight and select a mate. The female & males couple many times. It a
rutting ritual that diversifies the otherwise highly inbred arabian goat gene pool using the immunity, smell to select genetic diversification. The young are born close together (march-April) to ensure best outcome.
  The Arabs of the area follow exactly the same ritual (Sabian moon & Venus god of fertility via
Sheba, with Vedic themes in hajj circumlocution) add a religious flavor to the seasonal rutting ritual. Every town had a hajj and every town had
woman to daub her menses on,, the men to gather to finger, sniff & lick the odour : to then
When Allah was created as a moon god in 180 AD, along with Manat, Lat & Al-Uzzah as part of Allah (his star daughters born of Allah the moon's union with the sun), the black stone also became 'pieces of Allah's face fallen from heaven'. Arab polytheistic synthesis. 
-
Muhammad was recorded keen follower of the sex ritual. When he was outcast by the Jews for that, he borrowed their script (book of T'ubah, later the Yusuf arab jewish kingdom) and he inserted Allah the moon god & his daughters
He then inserted the black stone : a 20 kg iron meteriote into the side of the Kaaba ablutions block (built 480 AD) that had Hubal, allah's stone idol on top of it (Hubal the idol is now inside the step of the Kaaba and still worshipped
as the lord of the Kaaba)- as he synthesized these pagan elements into the borrowed jewish spirituality. He then destroyed and banned all the rival Kaaba's in other towns, centralizing pagan tribute to Mecca and this new apostasy.
-
In 930 AD Mecca was sacked, the kaaba destroyed and the black stone was taken, deconsecrated, defiled & smashed into tiny fragments by the Quarmations to stop to Islam & idol worship. The fragments were cast into the desert at Hajar. After 19 years a huge ransom
was paid & the Quarmation's returned a small handful (1.7 kg) of fragments...These were glued into a resin base in a silver vulva you see today. 
-
Abdullah (Philby a UK MI6 agent) as a radical wahabbi state -(wahabbi is of western creation modelled off zionism) so that the Ottoman
the black stone fragments for authenticity. They found it was 'unassociated desert fieldspar' i.e.
The Quarmations had deceived the Meccans & all of islam has been worshipping 'road base'..
-
over naked bodies, but they used to do the hajj & sex ritual naked. The woman still daub their
to service hajj demand. About 2,500 are non Muslim for the elite. The Meccan police chief is on record complaining about this.
-
So like the goats, the Muslims gather in their seasonal rutting ritual, in idolatry to pagan gods and borrowed beliefs around a fake relic.
This is Islam revealed.
Black stone Islam hajj

Sydney, Australia

#43290 Oct 18, 2013
search hajj 2013 2014 Islam Muslim tag
-
-
-
-
-
-
This is Islam revealed.
Bazzav

Australia

#43298 Oct 19, 2013
Of course islam is fake. Thats why the Jews denied Muhammad any legitimacy as a "Jewish prophet" when he worked for them.......this is revealed even in the Koran..........So Muhammad ran off and cobbled together his own version not of any God, and he stuck Allah the moon god on top..........Later tho he begged to Jews for
forgiveness and confessed it was all fake and he was not a messenger at all.......... But the Jews refused him back......And then the others in Islam then murdered Muhammad coz he was about to sell them all out..........Thats the key bit the
Muslims never tell anyone to talk about.......
Rauf lala

Ashburn, VA

#43299 Oct 19, 2013
@European Pussie

Hitler was a hero, He should have killed muslims instead of Jews.

Euro Pussie, go to War India vs Australia thread and read my posts about Mohammad's evil Islam.

Islam's arss is being exposed.

Ban Islam in Australia, deport all muslim barbarians to Arabia.

“Fight For Democracy in Tonga!!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#43300 Oct 19, 2013
I don't know how many Australians are sentimental about the past.
But this video reminds me of growing up in a different Australia
we neighbour was your friend, and if you broke down on the side road
you had a reasonable belief that the person who was going to stop and help you. Wasn't going to rob and rape you as well
, of course, my friends. This Australia is now
, never to be returned to us
is just a warning for other countries what to expect

http://youtu.be/64nD59JteOI

After all you don't know what you've lost till it's gone

, enjoy
Eyewitness

Sydney, Australia

#43301 Oct 19, 2013
Just on the kaaba at Mecca..
An englishman called Richard Francis Burton went to Mecca in 1853 and described the many fetishes and pagan idol worship of the Muslims.
He took photo's and drew maps and recorded the scenes in a book.
He managed to get inside the kaaba building itself and wrote this in his book (excerpt :)
"Burton had returned to Mecca about a week later and was able to actually enter the Kaaba..
"a crowd stood gathered round the Ka'abah, and I having no wish to stand bareheaded and
barefooted in the midday September sun.

At the cry of 'Open a path for the Haji (pilgrim) who would enter the House!' the gazers made way. Two stout Meccans, who stood below the
door raised me in their arms, whilst a third drew me from the mob up onto the building.
At the entrance I was accosted by several officials, dark-looking Meccans, of whom the
blackest and plainest was a youth of the,Ben!l Shaybah family, the true blood of the EI Hejaz..

He held in his hand the huge silver-gilt padlock o fthe Ka'abah, and presently, taking his seat upon a kind of wooden press in the left corner of the hall, he officially inquired my name, nation, and
other particulars.
The replies were satisfactory, and the boy
Mohammed was authoritatively ordered to conduct me around inside the building, and to
recite the prayers.
I will not deny that, looking at the windowless walls, the officials at the door, and a crowd of excited pagan fanatics below, the woman
touching themselves intimately and openly daubing that on the stone apparently now made black from such application. And the men were then set to a frenzy, touching and sniffing and even licking or kissing the stone for the scent thus rendered, indeed it was like animals being
put to breed.
Inside the building were many idols now remade into various plates or lamps, and much emphasis
on the moon and the star offspring of their A'llah. Outside the slavering mob rose and fell in a heaving waves to a deafening din as the pilgrims, men and women both fought to moisten or touch and slaver and smell the stone.
I had early kissed the stone the previous week as the ritual befits, but now with much regret when i realised it's real purpose and lack of sanitation afforded to anyone in contact with it.
My feelings were that any blunder, a hasty
action, a misjudged word, a prayer or bow, not strictly the right shibboleth, and my bones would have whitened the desert sand. This did not,
however, prevent my carefully observing the scenes and objects confined inside the building
during our long prayer, and making a rough plan with a pencil upon my white ihram."

The book also has a description of the Mekka sex rituals and also sacrifice being made to the other idols of Allah that are part of the pilgrimage.
rocksolid

Sydney, Australia

#43302 Oct 19, 2013
smart wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. MUQ you are one smart man, now I know how you play with this dog, you blow your whistle once and dog Barron starts jumping up and down madly to please you, then you slow down and he sits dutifully in the corner waiting for your next command, my compliments to you. perhaps, I will adopt your policy, I always wanted a dog? although I must admit not a rabid one. LOL, LOL
your a piece of shitte then and a piece of shitte now dog,

“Fight For Democracy in Tonga!!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#43303 Oct 19, 2013
European Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
Save your Zionist limp d1ck propaganda for the paedophiles and femmos...
Volkische (Leitkulture)
‘The genesis of extraordinary races is invariably preceded by blood mixtures. As an example, chamberlain cites the particularly gifted Germanic tribes of franks and Saxons, mixtures of Germanic and Slavic blood; and, as the finest example, he considers a nation arisen in the last 400 years from blood even more mixed; the Prussians (now Austrians)- Albert Einstein being one such example.
Germany is a scientifically drilled society. Its peoples possess a disciplined and methodized intellect, to which other races are genetically resistant to or unconscious of. The fact is the organisational talent of the Germans is in any case unexcelled, and their scientifically capabilities unequalled, it is on this I have built my hope... men are unequal, but Aryans are the higher type, and that is what the world does not admit.
You are Aryans. You are the pure blood, the dominating blood; that is more than possession or rank; it is the highest, the first, and this highest is just what the Jew wants to take away from you and destroy because he has already taken away and destroyed everything else. For the Jew is the type suited to the normal world of today, with its equalisation which kills the personality he is the type that makes the mass dominant in order to kill the outstanding individual - you; for the outstanding individual might offer resistance to world Jewish domination.
Struggle is the father of all things, as with the individual, so also with the fate of nations. Only the stronger can rise above the weaker by struggle, and everyone who succumbs in this ever-changing struggle, has got his due from nature. Aryans’ of all nations unite and if the Jew hates you …be proud!’
…Adolf Hitler, 1926
it's obvious you didn't read my post, after all you are just a ratbag
I've been reading up on this stuff since I was a child, I know more about this and you will ever know
I been doing this before you came out of your fathers cocck
go back to your drunken mother
Urban

Sydney, Australia

#43304 Oct 19, 2013
Eyewitness wrote:
Just on the kaaba at Mecca..
An englishman called Richard Francis Burton went to Mecca in 1853 and described the many fetishes and pagan idol worship of the Muslims.
He took photo's and drew maps and recorded the scenes in a book.
He managed to get inside the kaaba building itself and wrote this in his book (excerpt :)
"Burton had returned to Mecca about a week
later and was able to actually enter the Kaaba..
"a crowd stood gathered round the Ka'abah, and I having no wish to stand bareheaded and
barefooted in the midday September sun.
At the cry of 'Open a path for the Haji (pilgrim) who would enter the House!' the gazers made
way. Two stout Meccans, who stood below the
door raised me in their arms, whilst a third drew me from the mob up onto the building.
At the entrance I was accosted by several
officials, dark-looking Meccans, of whom the
blackest and plainest was a youth of the,Ben!l Shaybah family, the true blood of the EI Hejaz..
He held in his hand the huge silver-gilt padlock to fthe Ka'abah, and presently, taking his seat upon a kind of wooden press in the left corner of the hall, he officially inquired my name, nation, and other particulars.
The replies were satisfactory, and the boy
Mohammed was authoritatively ordered to conduct me around inside the building, and to
recite the prayers.
I will not deny that, looking at the windowless walls, the officials at the door, and a crowd of excited pagan fanatics below, the woman
touching themselves intimately and openly daubing that on the stone apparently now made
black from such application. And the men were then set to a frenzy, touching and sniffing and even licking or kissing the stone for the scent thus rendered, indeed it was like animals being
put to breed.
Inside the building were many idols now remade
into various plates or lamps, and much emphasis
on the moon and the star offspring of their A'llah. Outside the slavering mob rose and fell in a
heaving waves to a deafening din as the pilgrims, men and women both fought to moisten or touch and slaver and smell the stone.
I had early kissed the stone the previous week as the ritual befits, but now with much regret when i realised it's real purpose and lack of sanitation afforded to anyone in contact with it.
My feelings were that any blunder, a hasty
action, a misjudged word, a prayer or bow, not strictly the right shibboleth, and my bones would have whitened the desert sand. This did not,
however, prevent my carefully observing the scenes and objects confined inside the building
during our long prayer, and making a rough plan with a pencil upon my white ihram"

The book also has a description of the Mekka sex rituals and also sacrifice being made to the
other idols of Allah that are part of the pilgrimage.
Islam itself records the black stone was white originally but 'made black' from such fluids and sins of its worshippers...
Muhammad : "the black stone had descended from heaven and was a pearly white but the sons (men & woman) of Adam have made it black".
The woman can not be menstruating when she places her 'scent' on the black stone.
The protocol for the man is to kiss the stone or finger & sniff it but many also lick it to taste the ordor or fluids spread on it.
In 1873 an estimated 30,000 of 90,000 Muslim meccan pilgrims died of cholera. This was then spread as far away as india & southern Russia.
The common vector was that all had touched, kissed or licked the black stone..
Good Aussies

Kansas City, MO

#43305 Oct 19, 2013
Urban wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam itself records the black stone was white originally but 'made black' from such fluids and sins of its worshippers...
Muhammad : "the black stone had descended from heaven and was a pearly white but the sons (men & woman) of Adam have made it black".
The woman can not be menstruating when she places her 'scent' on the black stone.
The protocol for the man is to kiss the stone or finger & sniff it but many also lick it to taste the ordor or fluids spread on it.
In 1873 an estimated 30,000 of 90,000 Muslim meccan pilgrims died of cholera. This was then spread as far away as india & southern Russia.
The common vector was that all had touched, kissed or licked the black stone..
Thanks for the information ::))
MOHAMMAD GIGOLO

Ashburn, VA

#43307 Oct 19, 2013
Mohammed the gigolo - kept as an older woman's toyboy

Was the prophet of Allah a resentful toyboy?

Mohammed lived a life of hard work and poverty in his early years, until he married his employer,
the wealthy widow Khadija, who ran a trading business and was 15 years older than him.

After that, he lived a life of luxury, and in between servicing Khadija's needs, he had plenty of time to concoct his cult.

However, being kept as a toyboy or gigolo with a woman as his boss must have been a humiliation to Mohammed, and the other citizens of Mecca may have regarded him as a parasite, because he never made many voluntary converts in his hometown, and had to go to Medina to gather a bunch of hoodlums to set his megalomaniac ambitions in motion.

When Khadija died, he went on a rampage of murder, plunder and sexual debauchery which involved the sexual humiliation of women and girls. This was almost certainly a revenge on all women for the perceived humiliation he had received by being Khadija's employee and toyboy.

For example:

- He made his little child sex-slave Ayesha clean up the semen after he had come all over his clothes when he was doing mufa 'khathat with her. He certainly didn't love the child, because if he had loved her he would have respected her innocence and not forced his depraved activities on her.

- He raped the 17 year old Safiyah after killing her father and torturing her husband Kinana to death.

- Another victim of Muhammad was Rayhana, a 15 year old girl from the tribe of Banu Quraiza. Muhammad massacred all the men of that tribe. Then women were brought to him to pick and he chose Rayhana. So she became the sex-slave to the murderer of her father, brothers and uncles.

What we see with Mohammed's relations with women is an obsession with dominance/submission, and perverted and twisted lusts, as when he had sex with his own daughter-in-law, and later in life started lusting after babies.

Also, the Koran is full of woman-hating commands and statements:

- A woman is worth one-half a man. 2:282

- Males are to inherit twice that of females. 4:11

- "All married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess."
You can't have sex with married women, unless they are slaves obtained in war (with whom you may rape or do whatever you like). 4:24

- Men are in charge of women, because Allah made men to be better than women. Refuse to have sex with women from whom you fear rebellion, and scourge them. 4:34

- Women are feeble and are unable to devise a plan. 4:98 (yet it was Khalija's business ability that set Mohammed up in the first place. A case of sour grapes?)

- Those who "did wrong" will go to hell, and their wives will go to hell with them (no matter how they behaved). 37:22-23

- Lewd women are to be confined to their houses until death. 4:15

- Most of the inhabitants of hell are women

Unfortunately, millions of women have been paying the price of Mohammed's injured pride for the past 1400 years, and will continue to do so for ever unless we destroy his cult as a political and social force in the world.

"The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property - either as a child, a wife, or a concubine - must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men." - Winston Churchill
European Aussie

Adelaide, Australia

#43308 Oct 19, 2013
boruone77 wrote:
<quoted text> it's obvious you didn't read my post, after all you are just a ratbag
I've been reading up on this stuff since I was a child, I know more about this and you will ever know
I been doing this before you came out of your fathers cocck
go back to your drunken mother
Oh yeah? Try me b1tch...

You know sh1t. If you did you would not be running down the Germans who owned the world in 1945 & still do technologically. They are the genesis of the white race. The great & intellectually superior race. This is still yet to be disproved by science today.
European Aussie

Adelaide, Australia

#43309 Oct 19, 2013
Rauf lala wrote:
@European Pussie
Hitler was a hero, He should have killed muslims instead of Jews.
Euro Pussie, go to War India vs Australia thread and read my posts about Mohammad's evil Islam.
Islam's arss is being exposed.
Ban Islam in Australia, deport all muslim barbarians to Arabia.
Ralph you miserable sod, deal with your own Muslim problems in India, Christ there are enough of you there.

We have our own problems with these rat bags here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Disturbance on Ireland-Bound Flight (Mar '08) 5 hr doodley 21
News Obama expands ISIL fight into Syria; Canada won... (Sep '14) Thu Gerbert 14
News How Obama Is Vindicating Bush (Jan '09) May 27 Boring 398
News George Galloway: leaked papers reveal Canada's ... (Apr '10) May 25 George vs USA Senate 5
News Fight for ISIS, lose your citizenship, says Aus... May 24 Grassclipper 4
News Shiite Cleric Calls Maliki Visit to U.S. a Betr... (Jul '06) May 24 Swedenforever 3
News IS and the IRA - a comparison May 23 Lawrence James co... 3
More from around the web