Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46759 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#43254 Oct 16, 2013
infidel fixer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the same looser* who gets kicked around* by every TOPIX poster* on several forums*, you're stupidity and ignorance is proverbial on TOPIX at least*, LLOL,LLOL,LLOL. What can one expect from shit name* like ADELAIDEAN? country peasant* I guess.....and yes I do intend to keep up the good work for Islam and Muslims.
Oh dear! I must have touched an exposed nerve!

Even as an 'agent provocateur' you're too much of a 'Try-hard'.

In your reply I counted 6 outright lies and one grammatical blunder that would embarrass even a Primary School pupil. Add to those your maniacal laughter and it's clear that you you would be under considerable mental stress if you had a brain.

You've missed your true calling ... as a Doorstop.
infidel fixer

Wiley Park, Australia

#43255 Oct 16, 2013
more from bible.......

WAS THE SHIFT OF RELIGIOUS LEADERSHIP PROPHECIED?

Following the rejection of the last Israelite prophet, Jesus, it was about time that God's promise to make Ishmael a great nation be fulfilled (Genesis 21:13, 18)

In Matthew 21:19-21, Jesus spoke of the fruitless fig tree (A Biblical symbol of prophetic heritage) to be cleared after being given a last chance of three years (the duration of Jesus' ministry) to give fruit. In a later verse in the same chapter, Jesus said: "Therefore, say I unto you, The Kingdom of God shall be taken away from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruit thereof" (Matthew 21:43).

That nation of Ishmael's descendants (the rejected stone in Matthew 21:42) which was victorious against all super-powers of its time as prophecied by Jesus: "And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken, but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder" (Matthew 21:44).

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#43256 Oct 16, 2013
infidel fixer wrote:
<quoted text>
Proven by who? you criminal murderers.LLOL, your credibility is less than the pigs you eat....LLOL,
Your problem is that you come from murderous oil addicted thieves who are going through last throes of death-knell,(A death knell is the ringing of a bell to announce death, tolling the bell) a final nail in your satanic leaders coffin has already peen put in SYRIA, you will be tried as criminals who have long list of crimes against humanity, not to mention theft, rape, pillage,plunder, murder, killing women and children,
But your biggest failure is that you picked up a fight with muslims who come from a historic culture of war and martyrdom and that was your undoing, it took the muslims less than twenty years to completely unravel you entire criminal system, I will not call it a civilisation, but wait, more kicks on your arse is on way..LLOL,LLOL,LLOL......
Your second problem is you are cowards who had no clue of Islam's long illustrious history of defeating enemies, even the un-defeatable savage mongols were converted to islam who subsequently ruled india for a thousand years as Moguls,...now again Muslims have beaten the shite out of you in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan, we muslims have long known that no one walks away from our countries with their Balls intact...LLOL,LLOL, from now on its nose dive for you criminals all the way to hell to meet your leader "satan"..........LLO L,LLOL, you should rename yourself Nevillejew'sbitch.....LLOL
Islam will remain intact and prosper and continue to expand until every living being will be converted to Islam or pay Jazia tax as is the requirement under Islamic law, that is the ultimate aim of the people of Mohammed (peace and blessing be upon him), Do you think a pigmuncher like you can teach us about our own religion, LLOL,LLOL when we well know you pigmunchers can't spell history...LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, you have proven yourself to be more stupid than the tattooed Bogans around...,
Funny, that god is our creator and that means you and your mob as well so how is it that you can only believe what is written down and not that of your conscience that god provided you with ?
MUQ

New Delhi, India

#43257 Oct 16, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been proven by Islams own history that the third Caliph made a book for all Muslims to recite so neither you or I have any idea what Muhammad actually said .
If Third Caliph could write a book like Quran, why cant any one before him and after him?

Third Caliph did not write any book, he only formed a committee which made certified copies of the Quranic revelations received by the prophet and sent one copies to each major city of Islamic nations.

And two of these copies survive to this day.

You have a very wrong explanation of Islamic history that third caliph wrote the Quran.

Why he did not inserted his own name in the "book he wrote"? In that case, no one would dare stand up against him and ask him to step down?

You people lack even basic reason and logic when you start making even simple questions
MUQ

New Delhi, India

#43258 Oct 16, 2013
erancy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, thank you for your expansion on the question.
"God made religion"
Firstly it is my opinion and it was created by information that I have read, heard and believe to be true or substantiated by fact. There is room for error and I am open to any information that may alter my stance on any issue. Please comment on any statement that follows. It will not cause offence.
1.The religion "Islam" is a belief system that was created by the writings of a Human being named Mohammad.
2.Mohammad was called a prophet.
3.The writings of this Prophet form the foundation of the varying groups that are named Muslims.
4.These factions of Muslims, have been created by different interpretation of the writings.
Lets go with this first, A step by step process.
Your assumptions and your deductions are not correct, from what I can see.

Our prophet was not the ONLY prophet that came into the world. There were many prophets that came into the world before him.

Ask people of other religions what are the tests by which they can check genuineness of any true prophet of God, and you will find that our prophet fulfills them all.

And the proof of his sincerity and truth is the Quran which was sent to him thru revelation.

This book is a living miracle of him, no human is, was, or will be capable to bring another book that will match Quran in style, in subject matter and truth in Arabic language.

That is what is called a Miracle, that no one can repeat the treat.

How different Muslim groups differed in the interpretation of Quran is another topic and can be discussed later.
John Kenney sells rubbish

Tornquist, Argentina

#43260 Oct 16, 2013
John Kenney is a muslim.
infidel fixer

Wiley Park, Australia

#43261 Oct 16, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, that god is our creator and that means you and your mob as well so how is it that you can only believe what is written down and not that of your conscience that god provided you with ?
It is my very conscience that reenforces my belief about your lot's criminal behaviour towards others, the bloodshed you have caused and the reason why billions of people hate you and what you stand for?

in your particular individual case what stands out most prominently is your wilful avoidance of answering abundance of material (from your own sources) that I have presented on this forum and how you and fellow criminal convicts have shied away from even repudiating it? is it because you know it to be the truth? never a word? proves your guilt and embarrassment.

Someone like you who has been weaned on lies and stolen goods cannot be expected to understand the Quran intellectually, that very faculty has been taken away from you, keep eating pigs and behaving like them, obviously people eating pigs cannot be clean so the verses below deal with dirty spirited people like you.

We Muslims are very strong in our faith, perhaps that is what frightens you the most and indeed If this earth was to be hurled out of its orbit with your mischief we will still hold to our blessed Quran till death takes us.

Chapter LVI: verses 77&#8209;80: That this is indeed a Qur’an, most honourable, in a Book well­guarded, which none shall touch but those who are clean. A revelation from the Lord of the Worlds.

I would feel unaccomplished if I did not add a few words about this passage.

It describes the Glorious Qur'an with four characteristics:

1) It is most honourable, which implies, besides the fact that It is worthy of receiving honour, that It bestows great favours upon those who receive It.

2) It is well&#8209;guarded; precious in Itself, and well preserved in Its purity.

3) None but the clean shall touch It. Clean in body, clean in mind, clean in thought, clean in intention, and clean in spirit.

4) It is a revelation from the Lord of the Worlds, and is therefore universal for all.

There is more food for thought. Just open the Book and discover. Reflection upon Divine Clear Signs (ayat) is considered an act of worship.
John Kenney sells rubbish

Tornquist, Argentina

#43262 Oct 16, 2013
This is boring.
Shut up and post about John Kenney.

Australia

#43264 Oct 17, 2013
John Kenney sells rubbish wrote:
This is boring.
Shut up and post about John Kenney.
Silence!! This is a deep and meaningful discussion.

Begone, little Troll!!

Australia

#43265 Oct 17, 2013
infidel fixer wrote:
3) None but the clean shall touch It. Clean in body, clean in mind, clean in thought, clean in intention, and clean in spirit .../

/... Just open the Book and discover. Reflection upon Divine Clear Signs (ayat) is considered an act of worship.
How are Infidels by definition "unclean in body, mind, thought, intention, and spirit" supposed to open the Qur'an?

Yet another insane Islamic self-contradiction.

#43266 Oct 17, 2013
infidel fixer wrote:
<quoted text>
It is my very conscience that reenforces my belief about your lot's criminal behaviour towards others, the bloodshed you have caused and the reason why billions of people hate you and what you stand for?
in your particular individual case what stands out most prominently is your wilful avoidance of answering abundance of material (from your own sources) that I have presented on this forum and how you and fellow criminal convicts have shied away from even repudiating it? is it because you know it to be the truth? never a word? proves your guilt and embarrassment.
Someone like you who has been weaned on lies and stolen goods cannot be expected to understand the Quran intellectually, that very faculty has been taken away from you, keep eating pigs and behaving like them, obviously people eating pigs cannot be clean so the verses below deal with dirty spirited people like you.
We Muslims are very strong in our faith, perhaps that is what frightens you the most and indeed If this earth was to be hurled out of its orbit with your mischief we will still hold to our blessed Quran till death takes us.
Chapter LVI: verses 77&#8209;80: That this is indeed a Qur’an, most honourable, in a Book well­guarded, which none shall touch but those who are clean. A revelation from the Lord of the Worlds.
I would feel unaccomplished if I did not add a few words about this passage.
It describes the Glorious Qur'an with four characteristics:
1) It is most honourable, which implies, besides the fact that It is worthy of receiving honour, that It bestows great favours upon those who receive It.
2) It is well&#8209;guarded; precious in Itself, and well preserved in Its purity.
3) None but the clean shall touch It. Clean in body, clean in mind, clean in thought, clean in intention, and clean in spirit.
4) It is a revelation from the Lord of the Worlds, and is therefore universal for all.
There is more food for thought. Just open the Book and discover. Reflection upon Divine Clear Signs (ayat) is considered an act of worship.
None who are unclean shall touch the 'guarded Quran', says a lot about who within Islam who is clean of mind and body can touch the pages that the 3rd Quran felt were worthy enough to have been included when he compiled the worn parchment that the words of Muhammad may have been written on .

When god sent itself to me in person I was informed of god in our world and religion is not included .
Outside of Arabia as in the land we now call Europe when Islam commenced why were those peoples Islam's enemy seeing they may never have heard or seen Islam before ?
Angry Monkey Fixer

Sydney, Australia

#43267 Oct 17, 2013
infidel fixer wrote:
<quoted text>
LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, Bogan Barks LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, Bogans arse on Fire...LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,
LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, Mussas arse on Fire...LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/0...

http://www.google.com.au/imgres...

Now that's the joke laughing boy Ha Ha

Since: Oct 13

Bedfordale, Australia

#43268 Oct 17, 2013
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
How are Infidels by definition "unclean in body, mind, thought, intention, and spirit" supposed to open the Qur'an?
Gerd Puin, who studied the Qur'an has sated that the translation from Arabic writing is incomprehensible especially the 5th text.
In this there are not words that translate and this fact also created fear in the Muslim faith and a movement away from the faith happened.
It is also noted that Jews and Christians were accepted as they were given a "Special status" for being People of the Book. they had religious autonomy at the same time as they were killing the Pagans if they did not convert. Hidus and Zoroastrian religions later on were also accepted. So who are the Infidels that he refers too?

#43269 Oct 17, 2013
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like Islam to explain why non Muslims are so unclean that Muslims would immigrate into unclean countries ?

Since: Oct 13

Bedfordale, Australia

#43270 Oct 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your assumptions and your deductions are not correct, from what I can see.
Our prophet was not the ONLY prophet that came into the world. There were many prophets that came into the world before him.
Ask people of other religions what are the tests by which they can check genuineness of any true prophet of God, and you will find that our prophet fulfills them all.
And the proof of his sincerity and truth is the Quran which was sent to him thru revelation.
This book is a living miracle of him, no human is, was, or will be capable to bring another book that will match Quran in style, in subject matter and truth in Arabic language.
That is what is called a Miracle, that no one can repeat the treat.
How different Muslim groups differed in the interpretation of Quran is another topic and can be discussed later.
Yes I did write an incorrect statement. Muhammad did not write the Qur'an. He was instructed by Allah (Angle Gabrial). It was written when? was it after he died?

Australia

#43271 Oct 17, 2013
erancy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gerd Puin, who studied the Qur'an has sated that the translation from Arabic writing is incomprehensible especially the 5th text.
In this there are not words that translate and this fact also created fear in the Muslim faith and a movement away from the faith happened.
This highlights one of many contradictions in Islam that tower tall in stupidity.

If Arabic is so hard to translate and in some aspects incapable of translation, then why did "Allah" choose *incomprehensible* Arabic as the language via which he commands Islam to be spread throughout the world? Unquestioning submission is demanded, but comprehension is not demanded. The latter risks raising questions ... and those are NOT welcomed. Proof that Islam can only thrive where ignorance is mandatory.

That is an affront to Human dignity.
erancy1 wrote:
It is also noted that Jews and Christians were accepted as they were given a "Special status" for being People of the Book.
Just so long as they paid the tax levied upon them (Jizyah) for having the temerity to be non-Muslim. http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Jizyah_ (Tax)

Fast-forward to the 20th Century and the Mafia demanded "Protection Money". Guess where they got the idea.
erancy1 wrote:
they had religious autonomy at the same time as they were killing the Pagans if they did not convert. Hindus and Zoroastrian religions later on were also accepted.
Yes, but only in return for a mercenary sacrifice.
erancy1 wrote:
So who are the Infidels that he refers too?
All who are not Muslim.

Some Infidels were slightly luckier than others, condemned to the concessional status of Dhimmitude ... those who pay Jizyah to be spared from execution.
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Jizyah_ (Tax)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhimmitude

“Fight For Democracy in Tonga!!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#43272 Oct 17, 2013
It seems Days of Rage are these days, all the rage. At least in the Land of Peace (Dar-al-Islam) anyway. Now I think it’s time for Germany to have one. Why? My thinking arises from the reaction to Ireland’s economic holocaust, where, it’s being increasingly suggested in polite company,‘the Germans’ are punishing us so as to protect their own banks. Now there might be a grain of truth in this, but make no mistake, the overwhelming credit for this disaster lies squarely in the Ould Sod. Incompetent regulators, bankers and politicians got us into it, and, with the unqualified banking guarantee, cemented us into crippling payments for the next two decades.
But it’s human to look elsewhere for a culprit, and who better than the Germans? After all, we know that they’re ruthless, brutal, unforgiving, war-mongering, humourless, club-footed crypto-Nazis. Every last one of them. Villains straight from central casting. And how do we know this? The MSM, print, film and TV, have been drumming it into us for over half a century. And as every schoolboy knows, the MSM, and tenured academic faculty, don't lie, or engage in tendentious propaganda.
And what makes the Germans so dreadful? Well, for a start we know they started two world wars. Don't we? Well, no, actually, we don't. I don't think there’s a reputable historian today who’d make that claim for the First World War. That war arose from a whole range of drivers, not least the British determination not to let Germany build colonies in Africa.
But what about WW II, you know, the ‘good war’? Well again, even though German guilt, and exclusive guilt, is deemed beyond dispute, the facts say otherwise. We must remember that the Treaty of Versailles and its associated reparations reduced Germany to penury within a few years. It also stripped it of vast stretches of land which had been lived in by Germanic peoples for half a millennium. This in turn resulted in millions of ethnic Germans being forcibly expelled, without compensation, and forced to flee to Germany, which at that time was in total economic collapse.
Remember that pre-WW I Germany stretched, incredible as it may seem today, to the borders of present day Lithuania. Hitler had his eyes on getting that back, and a lot more beside. But he wasn’t the only political figure with revanchist goals. And many of them had what was left of Germany in their sights. Poland, Soviet Union, Slovakia (part of Czechoslovakia then), Hungary and the Yugoslav republics all had mini Hitlers with similar goals. They just didn’t have German brains and organisational strength to do it. Bear in mind too that the Poles thought the Germans army to be paper tigers, easily defeated.
And although the new Poland had taken over the German provinces of West Prussia, Posen (the Corridor) and East Upper Silesia, bringing more than 2 million Germans came under Polish rule, they wanted a lot more. Here’s Marshall Rydz-Smigly, Inspector General of the Polish Army, in a lecture to officers and cadets in 1937: "Poland wants a war with Germany and Germany cannot avoid it, even if it wants to." Marshal Jozef Pilsudski, Poland’s future dictator, was quoted as saying in 1930 to the League of Greater Poland "We are convinced that we cannot avoid a war between Poland and Germany. We must systematically and energetically prepare ourselves for this war. No prisoners will be taken in this war, and there will be no place for human feelings."
I thought that only Mister H. said things like that!
Now to the vexed question of the Germans and the Jews. It’s unquestionably accepted that nowhere were Jews better positioned than in Germany, arguably even compared to the United States, up to the time of the Nazis. Then it all went horribly wrong once Hitler came to power. And the rest is history.
Well, all of that’s true up to a point. As I mentioned earlier, Germany was a total basket case when Hitler came to power, and it’s reasonable to suggest that he would not have come to power had it

“Fight For Democracy in Tonga!!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#43273 Oct 17, 2013
It seems Days of Rage are these days, all the rage. At least in the Land of Peace (Dar-al-Islam) anyway. Now I think it’s time for Germany to have one. Why? My thinking arises from the reaction to Ireland’s economic holocaust, where, it’s being increasingly suggested in polite company,‘the Germans’ are punishing us so as to protect their own banks. Now there might be a grain of truth in this, but make no mistake, the overwhelming credit for this disaster lies squarely in the Ould Sod. Incompetent regulators, bankers and politicians got us into it, and, with the unqualified banking guarantee, cemented us into crippling payments for the next two decades.
But it’s human to look elsewhere for a culprit, and who better than the Germans? After all, we know that they’re ruthless, brutal, unforgiving, war-mongering, humourless, club-footed crypto-Nazis. Every last one of them. Villains straight from central casting. And how do we know this? The MSM, print, film and TV, have been drumming it into us for over half a century. And as every schoolboy knows, the MSM, and tenured academic faculty, And although the new Poland had taken over the German provinces of West Prussia, Posen (the Corridor) and East Upper Silesia, bringing more than 2 million Germans came under Polish rule, they wanted a lot more. Here’s Marshall Rydz-Smigly, Inspector General of the Polish Army, in a lecture to officers and cadets in 1937: "Poland wants a war with Germany and Germany cannot avoid it, even if it wants to." Marshal Jozef Pilsudski, Poland’s future dictator, was quoted as saying in 1930 to the League of Greater Poland "We are convinced that we cannot avoid a war between Poland and Germany. We must systematically and energetically prepare ourselves for this war. No prisoners will be taken in this war, and there will be no place for human feelings."
I thought that only Mister H. said things like that!
Now to the vexed question of the Germans and the Jews. It’s unquestionably accepted that nowhere were Jews better positioned than in Germany, arguably even compared to the United States, up to the time of the Nazis. Then it all went horribly wrong once Hitler came to power. And the rest is history.
Well, all of that’s true up to a point. As I mentioned earlier, Germany was a total basket case when Hitler came to power, and it’s reasonable to suggest that he would not have come to power had it not been so. Yet once he was elected to a coalition government, where he had to share power, the Jews of Europe and America declared total economic war.
American Jewish leader Samuel Untermyer declared “the Jews of the world now declare a Holy War against Germany. And we are going to starve them into surrender. We are going to use a world-wide boycott against them. That will destroy them because they are dependent upon their export business." For good measure he added “Germany [has] been converted from a nation of culture into a veritable hell of cruel and savage beasts. Now or never must all the nations of the earth make common cause against the... slaughter, starvation and annihilation... fiendish torture, cruelty and persecution that are being inflicted day by day upon these men, women and children.”
Well, do the research, as I did. The six million figure has been quietly dropped to about 1.5 million, and we now know the ‘gas chambers’ at Auschwitz could not have been used for extermination. Cremation yes, extermination, no. What about the iconic photos of bodies piled high at Belsen? Again, do the research. They died overwhelmingly of disease and starvation arising from the Allied blockade. And gthen there's the extensive co-operation between the Nazis and Zionist interests during the thirties, geared towards the compatible goals of getting 'rid' of Germany's Jews and
MUQ pimpled tongue

Wooloowin, Australia

#43274 Oct 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If Third Caliph could write a book like Quran, why cant any one before him and after him?
Third Caliph did not write any book, he only formed a committee which made certified copies of the Quranic revelations received by the prophet and sent one copies to each major city of Islamic nations.
And two of these copies survive to this day.
You have a very wrong explanation of Islamic
history that third caliph wrote the Quran.
Why he did not inserted his own name in the "book he wrote"? In that case, no one would dare stand up against him and ask him to step down?
You people lack even basic reason and logic when you start making even simple questions
MUQ - you dig a hole for youself with your lies.
There are no 'copies' of the Uthman Quran - the one in the Topaki palace in instanbul (which I have seen and inspected) bloodtains etc was proved fake. By Islamic scholars. Extensive evidence. It was made in egypt as a fake, after the Mamluks altered the quran & created this fake to get away with that deception of the
muslims. You know that.
(Islam was broken & defeated by the Mongols prior to them adopting Islam for the jizya, all of the east from Malaysia to Syria & Arabia was under Mongol conquest. The Mamluks stopped the Mongols at Egypt and islam survived as a virus in Egypt & Mena (the old empty collapsed roman north african empire) under the Mamluks.
Who then promptly corrupted the Quran further claiming it was one of the originals...)
Khan II of the Mongols then chose islam for it's murderous & master/slave ideology and the jizya tax collection mechanism. And respread the virus. All Asian and Indian Muslims are either jizya slaves or jizya avoiders or jizya colllecters.
And MUQ you know that the Istanbul Quran of Uthman was proven fake by Islamic scholars
- the proof is in this thread for anyone to check - you read & noted that.
So why lie about it again ?
It also shows just how many times the Quran, itself a corruption & apostasy was then rewritten and changed, by the Bakri, the assyids, the Mamluks, the Turks and just about everyone else. There is NO KNOWN 'original' Quran in existence - because what Uthman wrote (after burning all the other 18 versions) was so displeasing to the Bakri they took care to destroy them all.
Anyone who reads the Quran can see it's a hopelessly comprised fake & copy of other beliefs then trying to distort them. There are over 40 major errors in the Quran in just basic copying it's that amateurish. It's a hopelessly conflicted and inept mish mash of contradictions & lies.
None of it passes any test of legitimacy, theological structure or historical evidence.
It's also not a translation issue, there is extensive translation of other script in the same language & period - it's simply a bad book, compromised, nonsensical and wrong. Nothing you could base a belief system on, even the mormons have a better fantasy story than islam!
-
Tell us MUQ, aka pig muncher and other alter egos - show us your 'knowledge'.
• Why was Uthman murdered by the Bakri ?
• Why was Uthman refused burial as a Muslim ?
• Why was Uthman buried as a Jew ?
Quran origins

Wooloowin, Australia

#43275 Oct 17, 2013
infidel fixer wrote:
<quoted text>
LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, Bogan pigmuncher who doesn't know who his father was is trying to teach us Islam, LLOL,LLOL, interesting times....LLOL, our blessed prophet did tell us about these ignorant people, it only reenforces our faith.
MUQ's alter ego, one of many ?
Some say these are Indian Hindu's making trouble for Muslims. But perhaps not, muslims
are extremely indoctrinated and illogical, unable to comprehend facts and evidence. To believe in islam requires cognitive dissonance.
They need to be taught islam - what it really is.
A polytheistic paganised heretical apostasy.
-
It is an irony that islam copies & borrows from both on which to base it's heresy, but then denies it's primary message -ie that Jesus was the only son of god and no more. Any others
would be a false prophets. Muhammad's effort in sura 4:153/158 where he denies Jesus and
accuses Jesus (via shirk & taqiyya) of being fake, an imposter, a deciever and a liar shows one of the origins of where the Quran was copied from - this is all lifted from the book of T'ubah and later
of Yusuf the mad inbred Arabs of the red sea kingdom. In fact most of the preface and scriptural sura's are a direct copy of the Ishmaelites book. Guess who wrote that stuff ?
The Jews -> for the T'ubah kingdom in the 1st
century AD. That kingdom was from Yemen to Petra. Mecca (which they founded in 150 AD) and Yathrib (medina) was part of this kingdom.
-
So a conclusion could be that 'a Quran' of sorts
existed in an instructional form for over 500 years before Muhammad.
-
Let's go thru it step by step for the moonies.
-
The red sea Jews outcast Muhammad as a failed (ishmaelite missionary spy in mecca) in 624. Muhammad with Abu Bakr conspired to insert Allah (a pagan moon god invented in 180 AD) to ally with the pagans at war with the Jews, to then attack the Jews.. That's pretty much the
basics of the formation of the Quran.
Uthman much later added in all the 'companion' babble but made a mess if it - too Jewish.. So the Bakri murdered Uthman and buried him as a
non Muslim in a Jewish graveyard.
Aisha boasted of it -(she was the divine messenger of Allah, her tribes qareeshi pagan moon god & had her own Quran).
Her boast was that the Bakri had 'killed that other* old Jew lover as well'(Uthman).
The other* being refered to here is Muhammad whom she had earlier murdered by datura poison
after 3 recorded assassination attempts by the Bakri (Abu Bakr) on Muhammad.
Muhammad was murdered because he was
trying to revert 'islam' back to jewish ishmaelism.
He failed & muhammad's script* dictated to Ali (also murdered by the Bakri) was destroyed by Aisha & the Bakri when they siezed & invaded Muhammad's house after murdering him. Well documented.
(*missing Muhammad's script where he had dictated 'islam' reverting back to Judaism - Ali).
Aisha on refusing to hand the script to Uthman "this was eaten by a goat - Allah willed this".
So that's Muhmamad's actual contribution.
A false interim pagan god inserted into some corrupted jewish babble to ally with pagan tribes against his previous sponsors the Jews.
The ''prophet's' final words 'eaten by a goat'.
Then rewritten decades later & corrupted many
times since.
A religion & ideology based on this !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leave Gaza now, State Department warns U.S. cit... Aug 25 Stephany McDowell 1
This is war. Daesh vs. al Qaeda Aug 24 YusufMehmet 2
News Tensions mount between Ukraine, Russia Aug 23 RUSSKI GO HOME 2
News Ukraine claims Russia smuggled new defense equi... Aug 21 George 4
News AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) Aug 17 Tea bag suicide c... 201
News Obama: Yemen unrest won't halt drones (Jan '15) Aug 16 Lottery traitors 11
News Wikileaks Is At It Again, Proves Trump Is Right... Aug 16 Chilli J 18
More from around the web