Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.
Comments
39,321 - 39,340 of 43,988 Comments Last updated 46 min ago
infidel fixer

Saint Marys, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

The acme of this confrontation was reached in the Obama-Putin exchange on exceptionalism. The two men were not buddies to start with. Putin was annoyed by what he perceived as Obama’s insincerity and hypocrisy. A man who climbed from the gutter to the very top, Putin cherishes his ability to talk frankly with people of all walks of life. His frank talk can be shockingly brutal. When he was heckled by a French journalist regarding treatment of Chechen separatists, he replied:
“the Muslim extremists (takfiris) are enemies of Christians, of atheists, and even of Muslims because they believe that traditional Islam is hostile to the goals that they set themselves. And if you want to become an Islamic radical and are ready to be circumcised, I invite you to Moscow. We are a multi-faith country and we have experts who can do it. And I would advise them to carry out that operation in such a way that nothing would grow in that place again”.
Another example of his shockingly candid talk was given at Valdai as he replied to BBC’s Bridget Kendall. She asked: did the threat of US military strikes actually play a rather useful role in Syria’s agreeing to have its weapons placed under control?
Putin replied: Syria got itself chemical weapons as an alternative to Israel’s nuclear arsenal. He called for the disarmament of Israel and invoked the name of Mordecai Vanunu as an example of an Israeli scientist who opposes nuclear weapons.(My interview with Vanunu had been recently published in the largest Russian daily paper, and it gained some notice).
Putin tried to talk frankly to Obama. We know of their exchange from a leaked record of the Putin-Netanyahu confidential conversation. Putin called the American and asked him: what’s your point in Syria? Obama replied: I am worried that Assad’s regime does not observe human rights. Putin almost puked from the sheer hypocrisy of this answer. He understood it as Obama’s refusal to talk with him “on eye level”.
In the aftermath of the Syrian stand-off, Obama appealed to the people of the world in the name of American exceptionalism. The United States’ policy is “what makes America different. It’s what makes us exceptional”, he said. Putin responded:“It is extremely dangerous to encourage people to see themselves as exceptional. We are all different, but when we ask for the Lord’s blessings, we must not forget that God created us equal.” This was not only an ideological, but theological contradistinction.
As I expounded at length elsewhere, the US is built on the theology of exceptionalism, of being Chosen. It is the country of Old Testament. This is the deeper reason for the US and Israel’s special relationship. Europe is going through a stage of apostasy and rejection of Christ, while Russia remains deeply Christian. Its churches are full, they bless one other with Christmas and Easter blessings, instead of neutral “seasons”. Russia is a New Testament country. And rejection of exceptionalism, of chosenness is the underlying tenet of Christianity.
For this reason, while organised US Jewry supported the war, condemned Assad and called for US intervention, the Jewish community of Russia, quite numerous, wealthy and influential one, did not support the Syrian rebels but rather stood by Putin’s effort to preserve peace in Syria. Ditto Iran, where the wealthy Jewish community supported the legitimate government in Syria. It appears that countries guided by a strong established church are immune from disruptive influence of lobbies; while countries without such a church – the US and/or France – give in to such influences and adopt illegal interventionism as a norm.
infidel fixer

Saint Marys, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

As US hegemony declines, we look to an uncertain future. The behemoth might of the US military can still wreck havoc; a wounded beast is the most dangerous one. Americans may listen to Senator Ron Paul who called to give up overseas bases and cut military expenditure. Norms of international law and sovereignty of all states should be observed. People of the world will like America again when it will cease snooping and bullying. It isn’t easy, but we’ve already negotiated the Cape and gained Good Hope.
Israel Shamir reported from Moscow. He can be reached at adam@israelshamir.net
(Language edited by Ken Freeland)
KAPEESHHHHHH BOGANS, Your convict leader the great satan Chickened out...LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, game up
Baboon Fixer

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

infidel fixer wrote:
The show

AGB/AGB
I told to Shut UP you dirty filthy miserable Monkey, http://www.youtube.com/watch... Run Monkey Run. You no Good Coward !! lol lol HA Ha ha HE He he

Sounds like your Arse is on fire http://www.iol.co.za/news/world/car-bomb-kill... like your pathetic muslim comrades. LOL LOL LOL lol lol More muslim child killing please HA Ha ha Gassing a big +++
Baboon Fixer

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

I think we should employ the Syrians to deal with Illegal immigrants
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405270...

They have the right Idea

http://in.reuters.com/article/2013/09/12/syri...

MORE More more. Please
infidel fixer

Saint Marys, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Baboon Fixer wrote:
<quoted text>
I told to Shut UP you dirty filthy miserable Monkey, http://www.youtube.com/watch... Run Monkey Run. You no Good Coward !! lol lol HA Ha ha HE He he
Sounds like your Arse is on fire http://www.iol.co.za/news/world/car-bomb-kill... like your pathetic muslim comrades. LOL LOL LOL lol lol More muslim child killing please HA Ha ha Gassing a big +++
LLOL,LLOL, Biggly Bogan Booooooo's arse on fire......

Now who, who at all would dare to test the might of Islam? The Soviets tried in Afghanistan thinking we were weak and divided, but look what happened to them. The Americans and their dogs have tried it, and you are close to finding out what the end game holds in store for it. Now I think India, Burma, or Ethiopia/Kenya might be next in line to fall.

You know when you talk about the House of Islam you are talking about more than 50 states with a combined population of more than 1.8 billion people. Today we are geographically greater than the Soviet Union at the height of its power, more populous than China, the United States, Russia, and Britain put together, and our combined economic output would definitely place us in the top three economies of the world, and we're growing rapidly and still nowhere near our full potential. The world will come to know of our might very soon. But for now you and the world shall watch America fall under the crushing blows of the House of Islam! Who dares to challenge the House of Islam? Who dares to test might?
Facts are tho

Darlinghurst, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

infidel fixer wrote:
<quoted text>
LLOL,LLOL, Biggly Bogan Booooooo's arse on fire......
Now who, who at all would dare to test the might of Islam? The Soviets tried in Afghanistan thinking we were weak and divided, but look what happened to them. The Americans and their dogs have tried it, and you are close to finding out what the end game holds in store for it. Now I think India, Burma, or Ethiopia/Kenya might be next in line to fall.
You know when you talk about the House of Islam you are talking about more than 50 states with a combined population of more than 1.8
billion people. Today we are geographically greater than the Soviet Union at the height of its power, more populous than China, the United States, Russia, and Britain put together, and our
combined economic output would definitely place us in the top three economies of the world, and we're growing rapidly and still nowhere near our full potential. The world will come to know of our
might very soon. But for now you and the world shall watch America fall under the crushing blows of the House of Islam! Who dares to challenge the House of Islam? Who dares to test might?
There is no house of Islam. Just some Muslim colonies of the west. Saudi & Pakistan are USA colonies. Egypt wants to join. Turkey wants out of Islam (the people). Iran, iraq & Syria fall under a bloc of Russian & USA collusion against the Saudi Wahabhi. The USA sold out Saudi and Qatar to now back Russia & Iran & Sryia in control of the gas supplies to Europe....(see post of the USA/Russian joint agreement to block Saudi & Qatar from the nabucco pipeline link..)
/
This is Islam being divided and conquered by the
west isn't it ?
. Africa is being liberated from Islam west to east. Even Malaysia came very close to ridding itself of Islam and will next election under chinese
influence. Indonesia is a pagan collection of nations under going breakup.
So where is this house of Islam ?
Broken. In decline. Eroding. Muslims do not follow Islam, and set their aspirations on being non muslim. Everywhere Islam has failed.
The west has won. Everywhere in every place the Muslim is now subjgated to the west.
These are the facts of it.
MUQ

Allahabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Read all posts on this page and decide "Why ARE Australians afraid of Muslims"?

The outside bravery is just for show, inside they have a strong fear of Islam and Muslims.

Why is it so?

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Has anybody read of Charles Martel, he was responsible for stopping an Islamic invasion of the countries of what is now Europe in 732 .
Islam had taken over Spain and it's armies then invaded Gaul, France and this is where they were defeated .
Charles the HAMMER is his battle name.

It's amazing what history reads .
infidel fixer

Saint Marys, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Neville Thompson wrote:
Has anybody read of Charles Martel, he was responsible for stopping an Islamic invasion of the countries of what is now Europe in 732 .
Islam had taken over Spain and it's armies then invaded Gaul, France and this is where they were defeated .
You ignorant idiot, we have known this for hundreds of years, tell us something new, we ruled spain 800 years and now the new expansion of islam has begun when your criminal satanic leader chickened out out in Syria, LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, it was a momentous event, I have noted that Bogan Trash like you loves to avoid the real issues, embarrassment I guess...LLOL,LLOL, Here is more bad news for criminals...

US continues to gag, murder 9/11 truth-seekers

Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:30AM GMT

By Dr. Kevin Barrett

Iranian satellite channels including Press TV have been banned from most European and North American markets during the past year, presumably because they often feature anti-Zionists and 9/11 truth supporters - two groups that are almost completely blacked out by Western media."

Related Interviews:
FBI paranoia targets half US population
‘Rebels’ operations in Syria, war crime’
Is the US government using assault, intimidation, even murder - and killing free speech worldwide - to cover up the insider crimes of September 11th, 2001?

One of the leading scientists challenging the US government's version of 9/11, Dr. Crockett Grabbe, has gone on the record charging 9/11 cover-up forces with a series of murders and attempted murders - including attempts on his own life. And information sciences expert Elizabeth Woodworth has published evidence that the National Security Agency (or some other agency with similar capabilities) has been jamming the Internet to prevent 9/11 evidence from reaching a wider public.

In a recent interview on my radio show, Dr. Grabbe, a physics professor with a Ph.D. from Cal Tech, described a series of attempts on his life that followed the publication of his 2011 book National Swindle of the World Trade Center.(Dr. Grabbe has also published pro-9/11-truth articles in the Journal of Engineering Mechanics and other peer-reviewed scholarly journals.)

Referring to his new book Anatomy of Mass Murders, Dr. Grabbe said: "I'm not just referring to the murders that occurred on 9/11, but also the unexplained murders of both 9/11 witnesses and truth-seekers: Michael Doran, David Graham, Bertha Champagne … and the interesting thing is, Bertha Champagne and Nancy Hamilton both had unexplained deaths from automobiles running over them. And the thing that made me a believer, is that when I published my first book in 2011, there were unexplained, strange attempts to hit me with an automobile. It was just unbelievable! I'm not a 9/11 witness or anything; I'm just a physicist showing that nothing supports the official version of 9/11."

Asked to describe the attempts on his life, Dr. Grabbe responded:

"There were actually several cases. I'll mention two from back in 2011. The first one was … one morning I went out for a walk on the street. And there was a pickup that went past me at very high speed … then quickly stopped and started backing up (at high speed) towards me … I felt he was trying to hit me with the vehicle, but I couldn't be sure till later, when I was going out to get my mail in the evening. When I opened my mailbox, I heard an engine start up and saw a car come around the curve very rapidly about a hundred to two hundred feet away from me. My mailbox was full of mail … if I'd gotten the mail out, that pick-up, the way it was traveling, close to sixty miles per hour and coming straight at me, it would have hit me."
infidel fixer

Saint Marys, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Dr. Grabbe's book Anatomy of Mass Murders discusses the suspicious deaths of nineteen 9/11 witnesses or truth-seekers: Barry Jennings, Beverly Eckart, Kenneth Johanneman, Christopher Landis, Paul Smith, Major General David Wherley, Salvatore Princiotta, Deborah Palfrey, Barbara Olson, Michael H Doran, David Graham, Bertha Champagne, Nancy Hamilton, Suzanne Jovin, Perry & Beth Ann Kucinich (Rep. Dennis Kucinich siblings), David Kelly, Presanna Kalahasthi, and Senator Paul Wellstone.
Another researcher, Elizabeth Woodworth, wonders whether the 9/11 cover-up criminals are also killing Internet freedom.
During a recent Truth Jihad Radio interview, Woodworth cited evidence that Google and Youtube search engines are being manipulated to prevent 9/11 truth videos from going viral. Last month, on the 12th anniversary of 9/11, the Russia Today “Truth Seeker” video “Operation Northwoods and 9/11” had garnered nearly a quarter of a million hits and was about to explode into the millions - when it suddenly disappeared from all Google and Youtube rankings and search engines, and became impossible to find using normal search techniques. By effectively erasing “Operation Northwoods and 9/11” from the mass Internet, nameless forces stopped the viral spread of one of the most powerfully incendiary videos of our time.
Unfortunately, such “Internet jamming” is not limited to search-engine manipulation. According to Woodworth, countless individuals' emails have also been censored to prevent dissemination of the youtube video “Operation Northwoods and 9/11.” Last month, Woodworth and others, including information technology professionals, were shocked to discover that when they tried to send emails that included the URL for “Operation Northwoods and 9/11,” those emails would simply disappear - never reaching the addressee, nor bouncing back as undeliverable.“There is no benign explanation for this,” one IT professional told Woodworth.
Along with murdering 9/11 witnesses and truth-seekers and jamming the Internet, the “deep state” forces responsible for 9/11 are also killing truth-telling satellite TV. Iranian satellite channels including Press TV have been banned from most European and North American markets during the past year, presumably because they often feature anti-Zionists and 9/11 truth supporters - two groups that are almost completely blacked out by Western media.
Obama's former information czar Cass Sunstein famously called for the US government to “disable the purveyors of conspiracy theories.” By killing and terrorizing truth seekers, jamming the media, and taking down satellite TV channels, the government - or the deep state behind it - is trying to disable the purveyors of truth.
But despite all the murders, despite the censorship and manipulation, despite the “total information awareness” of ubiquitous NSA surveillance, the truth continues to spread. As a huge billboard in Times Square trumpeted the “smoking gun of 9/11”- the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7 - Americans rose up this fall to stop the planned bombing of Syria. Why? They simply did not believe government and media claims about the al-Ghouta chemical attack.
Americans have been dragged into wars by false-flag attacks and government lies too many times. As they awaken to the facts about 9/11, and the larger issue of state-sponsored false-flag terrorism, the people will continue rising up to stop powerful insiders from murdering truth.
KB/NN

Dr. Kevin Barrett, a Ph.D. Arabist-Islamologist, is one of America's best-known critics of the War on Terror. Dr. Barrett has appeared many times on Fox, CNN, he ran for Congress in 2008. He is the co-founder of the Muslim-Christian-Jewish Alliance, and author of the books Truth Jihad: My Epic Struggle Against the 9/11 Big Lie (2007) and Questioning the War on Terror: A Primer for Obama Voters (2009). His website is www.truthjihad.com . More articles by Dr. Kevin Barrett
infidel fixer

Saint Marys, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
You stupid Bogan idiot we have known this for hundreds of years, we ruled spain for 800 years when Charles the hammer was wiping our arses with his family in tow, LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, tell us something new? The rise of Islam right in front of our very eyes, How your new criminal satanic leader chickened out in Syria, it was a momentous occasion, I know you little poodles are err cat got your tongue......LLOL,LLOL,LLOL its so boring with ignorant shits like you....HISTORY lesson number one for Biggly Bogan Booooooos ....WE RULED SPAIN FOR 800 years.....Tell us something new....
Marmaduke

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

MUQ wrote:
Read all posts on this page and decide "Why ARE Australians afraid of Muslims"?
The outside bravery is just for show, inside they have a strong fear of Islam and Muslims.
Why is it so?
Well that is a very good question MUQ, Let me see off the top of my head.

Would it be that in the muslim world,

1. Having sexual intercourse with a child of 9 years old and if she dies through internal injury from penile penetration is legal.

2. Selling a 9 years old child to a 60 year year old man to cover past dept is acceptable.

3. The anal rape of Bacha Bazzi ( beardless Boys ) and making then dance for there food is an acceptable practice.

4. The deliberate intention to murder other muslims children is sanctioned by leaders in the muslim church and faith.

5. Teaching young teen people to hate and brainwash them to strap a bomb vest to themselves and murder people going about there daily lives is a way to heaven.

I also ask you "Why is it so? "

Would you like some more examples why we don't want your hate filled peoples here in peaceful Australia ?

I think not.
Cheetah

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

infidel fixer wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid Bogan idiot we have known this for hundreds of years, we ruled spain for 800 years when Charles the hammer was wiping our arses with his family in tow, LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, tell us something new? The rise of Islam right in front of our very eyes, How your new criminal satanic leader chickened out in Syria, it was a momentous occasion, I know you little poodles are err cat got your tongue......LLOL,LLOL,LLOL its so boring with ignorant shits like you....HISTORY lesson number one for Biggly Bogan Booooooos ....WE RULED SPAIN FOR 800 years.....Tell us something new....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jNfItig00ks SHUT UP you dumb wop Monkey, stick you orange up your Arse.
Cheetah

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Muslim Mom

Strathfield, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Any Whites joining back to Islam, then not anymore need of fear.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

infidel fixer wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignorant idiot, we have known this for hundreds of years, tell us something new, we ruled spain 800 years
Islam did in Europe what MUQ denies it could have .

Are you his replacement ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

infidel fixer wrote:
<quoted text>
800 years and then a one way trip into the desolate arid lands of the middle east as it is known now .Seems like your history of Charles the Hammer is a bit different to as you say .
Must be your bogan upbringing that you believe what your imagination dreams up .
I won't laugh at you, instead I will pity your ignorance.
Bernard

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Muslim Mom wrote:
Any Whites joining back to Islam, then not anymore need of fear.
Any Whites Blacks joining back to islam ? Give up your racist ways it will consume you.

Conversion to Christ is voluntary.
Conversion to Islam is compulsory.

Christian believers can forsake Christ without fear of retaliation.
Islam’s deserters are killed in most Muslim nations.

Masses believe in Christ and live,
Masses accept Islam or die.

You my dear has to deal with fear, Christians don't have that problem. Repent.
Angry Monkey Fixer

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

infidel fixer wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's me and my sister riding our horse http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Very Nice.
God hates muslims

Darlinghurst, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

MUQ hajj moon tonight wrote:
I think the muslims have got the 2013 hajj dates wrong again - it's the proper crescent (33% illumination moon that is the pagan moon god seasonal fertility ritual trigger - today ...
News today that Saudi has put out an extra 95,000 'armed security forces'- peaceful....
Over 43,000 prostitutes are now also in place or being bused to set up shop in a ring of squalid knocking shops around Mecca to service
demand. About 3,000 are non muslim to service
the elite needs.(Mecca police chief complains about, etc).
Big concerns about the new money venture of selling muslim zamzam 'holy water'- about as fake to Islam as a christmas card... The real well water contains high level of arsenic & nitrates
and is near poisonous.. what they have done is run piping into the well using treated sewerage
water from the waste of Mecca - a recent chemical analysis of the 'new zamzam holy
water' showed the traces of the scrubber & disinfectant chemicals used in the waste
treatment plant expanded 5 years ago.
Ah the taqiyya of the muslims.. Don't drink this water MUQ as you would surely be drinking the sins of others & the pilgrims are loaded up with hep & cholera & typhoid & other water borne
infection.
And finally / remember Hubal ? The lord of the kaaba. The earth idol of Allah the pagan paid
tribute to, and Allah then gave a 'message' via
hubal to the pagan. The stone idol that muhammad replaced as a human idol.
Here is what happened to hubal..
We have then a brief description of the storming
of the city, which made but little resistance. A terrible slaughter, Muhammad then rode to the holy temple to perform his devotions to Hubal them he ordered all the idols to be thrown down except Hubal which was secured on top of the
temple. Hubal, which was thrown down and the trunk of the idol was built over on all sides, and formed a step to the gates of the temple, that the feet of the pilgrims might trample upon it"
-
So MUQ if your off to do to some idol worship in
the next week - say hello to Hubal from all of us non believers!! We think he was a much better representative of Allah than Muhammad. So did the Meccans...
So muhammad preserved the idol of hubal in the Kaaba, which MUQ now worships as one of his many deities. How corrupted this Islam is.
The zamzam water racket = treated sewerage sold under the label 'tears of Allah', how apt.
The urine & sewerage of their fellow evil doers is their drink of choice.
• God warned us about false gods and that Islam was evil.
• God so hates muslims, he makes them live a life of ignorance and squalor on earth and then he sends them all to hell where they burn in eternal torment. The bible says this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••