Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 46,797
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story
Rauf lala

Ashburn, VA

#42670 Sep 18, 2013
Wow!!! she is so hot.
Rauf lala

Ashburn, VA

#42671 Sep 18, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
How did Muhammad know all about Adam and Eve, what religion did Muhammad follow prior to Islam that he could learn of such events in history ?
Actually Mohammad was a christian, he didn't like the Bible concept of one man to one woman, so he created a new religion pislam to allow man to marry multiple girls.
Mohammad married over 1000 girls including a 9 year old girl Aisha. Mohammad suffered from multiple STD's and eventually died of severe Gonorhhea.

May his soul rot in hell.
European Aussie

Flinders, Australia

#42672 Sep 18, 2013
Rauf lala wrote:
<quoted text>Actually Mohammad was a christian, he didn't like the Bible concept of one man to one woman, so he created a new religion pislam to allow man to marry multiple girls.
Mohammad married over 1000 girls including a 9 year old girl Aisha. Mohammad suffered from multiple STD's and eventually died of severe Gonorhhea.
May his soul rot in hell.
LMFAO...!

I thought you were a Muzzie. What, have we converted you???

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#42673 Sep 18, 2013
Rauf lala wrote:
<quoted text>just like indonesians offered their wives to Arabs.
why should Indonesian gave away their beauties to Arabs? well the ugly uneducated one usually get raped in SA and married the boss to become harem
European Aussie

Flinders, Australia

#42674 Sep 18, 2013
In English would be nice?
Ken

Melbourne, Australia

#42676 Sep 18, 2013
Rauf lala wrote:
Wow!!! she is so hot.
Yeah I know, Fcuk the 72 Virgins . give me 2 Dirty Sluts anytime......
Don

Sydney, Australia

#42678 Sep 18, 2013
[QUOTE [/QUOTE] Hey you Miserable Piece Of Middle Eastern Filth, we are all hoping this was you dirty dumb Wop. http://www.smh.com.au/national/australian-man... Australia Man ? what a joke he was a stinky hairy wife beating child molesting FOOL. And an insult to every Clean Decent Law Abiding Christian.
Don

Sydney, Australia

#42679 Sep 18, 2013
The Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ade and Neville are already taken, perhaps Aggrolite and sodIan (if you're into dalit meat) might come through for you.
No we are not Muslims, Muslims are the only culture and religion condone Anal Sex with Underage Children. Does this dancing boy in a dress do for you ?
boganbuster LLOL

Camperdown, Australia

#42680 Sep 18, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you have certainly highlighted to all of us on this forum how racist and bigoted you truly are. You are a disgrace to all decent Muslims and how you reflect your views is indicative of your low education
Aww come on fat shitlaa, you recon you have showed us your educated back ground by ranting, raving and frothing against islam and muslims on this two bit Bogan forum? LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, Think again.

Most Bogans are disgrace to all humanity because of their lack of education, pig munching and hatred in their evil hearts, LLOL,LLOL. But an uneducated low-life, Fat, Obese, filthy mouth, frustrated Bogan nurse is a disgrace to the entire medical profession which is supposed to be a noble vocation and a finer side of humanity.

This a alarming because you give the impression you need psychiatric evaluation? one day your hatred of muslims may spill over and you cause harm to another human just because of their religion.

See I am a very sensitive muslim and can read into a persons psyche deeply just by reading a few words written by them and the last thing I want to do is to show you my sophisticated side, you are too uneducated to recognise it anyway. Kpeesh fat shitla, LLLOL,LLOL
Don

Sydney, Australia

#42681 Sep 18, 2013
The Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ade and Neville are already taken, perhaps Aggrolite and sodIan (if you're into dalit meat) might come through for you.
You must be popular a hairy muslim man with BO walking around in a dress in the USA http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-content/uplo... bad dog Piss first http://www.islamophobiatoday.com/scripts/timt...
Mamooka

Brisbane, Australia

#42682 Sep 18, 2013
Rauf lala wrote:
Wow!!! she is so hot.
So is this Dog Shiite http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-content/uplo...
Mamooka

Brisbane, Australia

#42683 Sep 18, 2013
boganbuster LLOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww come on fat shitlaa, you recon you have showed us your educated back ground by ranting, raving and frothing against islam and muslims on this two bit Bogan forum? LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, Think again.
Most Bogans are disgrace to all humanity because of their lack of education, pig munching and hatred in their evil hearts, LLOL,LLOL. But an uneducated low-life, Fat, Obese, filthy mouth, frustrated Bogan nurse is a disgrace to the entire medical profession which is supposed to be a noble vocation and a finer side of humanity.
This a alarming because you give the impression you need psychiatric evaluation? one day your hatred of muslims may spill over and you cause harm to another human just because of their religion.
See I am a very sensitive muslim and can read into a persons psyche deeply just by reading a few words written by them and the last thing I want to do is to show you my sophisticated side, you are too uneducated to recognise it anyway. Kpeesh fat shitla, LLLOL,LLOL
What would you know you Gutless Piece of Filth , you can't even write properly you dirty coward.
Clean your teeth
Put some deodorant on
Install some air freshener in your filthy taxi
And learn the Australian way you Miserable Whinging immigrant !!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#42684 Sep 18, 2013
boganbuster LLOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. You are so boring your post is not worth answering. Instead I will just say this, grow up and learn to take criticism like a man. The fact that you frequent this "two bit bogan forum" speaks volumes and it is not for anything constructive that you come here, that is for sure LOL

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#42685 Sep 18, 2013
The Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there dancing boy spin out of control for us elsewhere .
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#42687 Sep 18, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Mankind ever since Adam and Eve evil have been born sinful. If God supported polygamy then why did he only provide Adam one wife instead of 2,3 or 4. God gave mankind freedom of choice.Mankind is responsible for his own decisions and actions be they right or wrong. It is not just one verse of the bible I am referring to there are others:
Please dont start "Paul trowing down our throats"....leave that aside.

If Polygamy was a "Must", God would have provided four or five wives for Adam.

This is mot a "Must" but an optional and has been proved by conducts of Great prophets of God,.... so there is no need for quoting all those 'Sin and its inheritance and son of God to come and remove the stigma etc."

Do not go out of the topic. Either say that these prophets of God willfully ignored the command of God or had no real knowledge of "Genesis verse" than what you have acquired....or acknowledge that your own understanding and interpretation is wrong.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#42688 Sep 18, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

What the U.S. Bombing of Cambodia Tells Us About Obama's Drone Campaign

By Henry Grabar (Contd.)

William Shawcross, in 1979's Sideshow: Kissenger. Nixon and the Destruction of Cambodia , was the first to advance the theory that the meteoric rise of the Khmer Rouge was not in spite of the U.S. bombing campaign but because of it. Taylor Owen, the research director of the Tow Center for Digital Journalism at Columbia, and Ben Kiernan, director of the Genocide Studies Program at Yale, have concluded that the full war archives, released by President Clinton in 2000, confirm this version of history.

"The impact of this bombing... is clearer than ever," they write. "Civilian casualties in Cambodia drove an enraged populace into the arms of an insurgency that had enjoyed relatively little support until the bombing began, setting in motion the expansion of the Vietnam War deeper into Cambodia, a coup d'etat in 1970, the rapid rise of the Khmer Rouge, and ultimately the Cambodian genocide."

In tactical terms, contemporary drone attacks are far more precise than the pell-mell Cambodia-era bombs. One comparison, though, remains apt: in both cases, the American government has been less than forthcoming about the effect of these weapons on local populations. The Bureau of Investigative Journalism reports that between 2,500 and 3,500 people have been killed by drone strikes, including -- contrary to the recent statements of CIA nominee John Brennan -- between 473 and 893 civilians, and 176 children.(The classification of civilians has been called into question as well. The Obama administration reportedly "counts all military-age males in a strike zone as combatants," unless posthumously proved innocent.)

Owen and Kiernan saw the parallel to current anti-terror operations before the Department of Justice did. In 2010, they published a paper in The Asia-Pacific Journal called " Roots of U.S. Troubles in Afghanistan: Civilian Bombing Casualties and the Cambodian Precedent," in which they argue that incidents like the predator drone strike on a Pakistani village in 2006 created direct blowback.

This point of view is echoed by Pakistani journalist Mohammed Hanif, who recently argued that the strikes are not only radicalizing the population but are "creating a whole new generation of people who will grow up thinking that this is what happened to us and now, now we want revenge." In Pakistan and Yemen, Jo Becker and Scott Shane wrote in the New York Times, "drones have become the recruiting tool of choice for militants."

In this respect, the DOJ could not have found a more fitting precedent than the carpet-bombing of Cambodia. The purpose of the sustained bombardment from 1972 to 1973 was to prevent the Khmer Rouge from consolidating power. The result was the opposite.

The thousands of people killed so far by drone strikes represent a fraction of the several hundred thousand who died beneath the B-52s between 1969 and 1975. But the level of fear and anger -- and the opportunity for insurgent groups to harness those emotions -- cannot be so easily calculated.

In the words of retired General Stanley McChrystal, the former commander of NATO forces in Afghanistan, one can't help but hear an echo of Charles Meyer, Richard Dudman, and other observers of the Cambodia campaign. "What scares me about the drone strikes is how they are perceived around the world," McChrystal said last month. "The resentment created by American use of unmanned strikes...is much greater than the average American appreciates. They are hated on a visceral level, even by people who've never seen one or seen the effects of one."

This article was originally posted at The Atlantic
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#42690 Sep 18, 2013
++++

24 min ago | KOCO-TV Oklahoma City

Pentagon proposes training Syrian rebels
The Pentagon has "put a proposal on the table" for U.S. military forces to train and equip moderate Syrian opposition forces for the first time, two Obama administration officials told CNN
++++
--------

Assad denies Syrian government carried out Aug. 21 chemical attack, says he'll forfeit weapons
Full story: Nanaimo Daily News
Syrian President Bashar Assad said a United Nations report finding "clear and convincing evidence" that sarin nerve gas was used in Syria painted an "unrealistic" account, and he denied his government orchestrated the attack.

---------

==========

Related to the above reports, The RUSSIA'S FOREIGN MINISTER is very bad and wrong, by talking about dismantling Syria, while US is in attempt for training rebels AS REALLY THE FOCUS ENDING UP will be WITH FIGHTING THE REBELS by doing dismantling.

During dismantling, to let US and France and UN inspectors to come into Syria, there will be lots of problems like Iraq situation before, as US prepares war of rebels with Syria, that Russia should know, if to do by dismantling.

Dismantling = war of rebels US supports with Syria

While rebels have sarin gas, why does US or Russia not dismantle rebels?

It is not important to dismantle weapons, as that is the sickening and dumb fool of The RUSSIA'S FOREIGN MINISTER who is very bad, stupid joke, by talking about dismantling. Assad should be concerned not letting them in to inspect places, as he should be concerned of all readiness and know-how to fight battle warfares first, so is Russia, about fighting rebels and US strike.

Russia should not talk abut dismantling, but should not allow US strike and should do the supply and support and backup of weaponry for Syria to fight rebels.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#42691 Sep 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Please dont start "Paul trowing down our throats"....leave that aside.
If Polygamy was a "Must", God would have provided four or five wives for Adam.
This is mot a "Must" but an optional and has been proved by conducts of Great prophets of God,.... so there is no need for quoting all those 'Sin and its inheritance and son of God to come and remove the stigma etc."
Do not go out of the topic. Either say that these prophets of God willfully ignored the command of God or had no real knowledge of "Genesis verse" than what you have acquired....or acknowledge that your own understanding and interpretation is wrong.
That is exactly what I have illuminated. Like I expressed in my post, God has given all of us free wil,l how we use it is up to us. He will not interfere with free will and that is why he let Eve do what she did. He doesn't want robots but willing followers. In Islam there is not the ability to critique it unlike Christianity. Scholars who have attempted to critique it have been critisized, murdered and defamed by the followers of Islam.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1226699092796...
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#42692 Sep 18, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
That is exactly what I have illuminated. Like I expressed in my post, God has given all of us free wil,l how we use it is up to us. He will not interfere with free will and that is why he let Eve do what she did. He doesn't want robots but willing followers. In Islam there is not the ability to critique it unlike Christianity. Scholars who have attempted to critique it have been critisized, murdered and defamed by the followers of Islam.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1226699092796...
Again you are changing the subject.

The Question was, Was Concubine system used by prophets of God and God did not say anything against it and did not warn those prophets?

When great prophets of God did something, who are we to set "our own understanding and our own faulty interpretations of assorted Biblical verses" and criticise actions of those prophets of God?

Concubine and slavery was NEVER banned by any prophet of God, why they allowed it, is open to discussion, and whether it is needed in our time could be another point of discussion, but we should be constrained and in no way should comment on those prophets and try to be-mean them.

I find most of Christians do not have any restraint on their tongues and pens and say and right whatever comes into their mind.
We Muslims are very careful, when we speak bout any prophet of God, we give them proper respect and never ever criticise their actions and their personality and their understanding of law.

At the most we say, that this was allowed in their time, but it has been stopped from the time of Last and Final prophet.
And we expect that you people should follow the same and do not "Implement" St. Paul's decrees from "Back Date"!!
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#42693 Sep 18, 2013
Shut up Muck , you slimey pakistani dog rooter...go stand in the line until it's your turn to poop in the street.....(lol)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Disturbance on Ireland-Bound Flight (Mar '08) 55 min sebastian 18
3 in NY, Florida accused of plot to help Islami... 3 hr Shoponline 10
Bin Laden son-in-law arrested in Jordan is brou... (Mar '13) 14 hr swedenforever 61
Feds: 3 accused in Islamic State plot vocal abo... 15 hr Shoponline 1
Cuba honors five spies who served long prison t... Thu Roscoe 2
Jews in Turkey: Unending Discrimination Thu jwaha 18
Racing toward an Iran debacle Wed Cat74 2
More from around the web