Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46812 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#42691 Sep 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Please dont start "Paul trowing down our throats"....leave that aside.
If Polygamy was a "Must", God would have provided four or five wives for Adam.
This is mot a "Must" but an optional and has been proved by conducts of Great prophets of God,.... so there is no need for quoting all those 'Sin and its inheritance and son of God to come and remove the stigma etc."
Do not go out of the topic. Either say that these prophets of God willfully ignored the command of God or had no real knowledge of "Genesis verse" than what you have acquired....or acknowledge that your own understanding and interpretation is wrong.
That is exactly what I have illuminated. Like I expressed in my post, God has given all of us free wil,l how we use it is up to us. He will not interfere with free will and that is why he let Eve do what she did. He doesn't want robots but willing followers. In Islam there is not the ability to critique it unlike Christianity. Scholars who have attempted to critique it have been critisized, murdered and defamed by the followers of Islam.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1226699092796...
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#42692 Sep 18, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
That is exactly what I have illuminated. Like I expressed in my post, God has given all of us free wil,l how we use it is up to us. He will not interfere with free will and that is why he let Eve do what she did. He doesn't want robots but willing followers. In Islam there is not the ability to critique it unlike Christianity. Scholars who have attempted to critique it have been critisized, murdered and defamed by the followers of Islam.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1226699092796...
Again you are changing the subject.

The Question was, Was Concubine system used by prophets of God and God did not say anything against it and did not warn those prophets?

When great prophets of God did something, who are we to set "our own understanding and our own faulty interpretations of assorted Biblical verses" and criticise actions of those prophets of God?

Concubine and slavery was NEVER banned by any prophet of God, why they allowed it, is open to discussion, and whether it is needed in our time could be another point of discussion, but we should be constrained and in no way should comment on those prophets and try to be-mean them.

I find most of Christians do not have any restraint on their tongues and pens and say and right whatever comes into their mind.
We Muslims are very careful, when we speak bout any prophet of God, we give them proper respect and never ever criticise their actions and their personality and their understanding of law.

At the most we say, that this was allowed in their time, but it has been stopped from the time of Last and Final prophet.
And we expect that you people should follow the same and do not "Implement" St. Paul's decrees from "Back Date"!!
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#42693 Sep 18, 2013
Shut up Muck , you slimey pakistani dog rooter...go stand in the line until it's your turn to poop in the street.....(lol)

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#42694 Sep 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The Question was, Was Concubine system used by prophets of God and God did not say anything against it and did not warn those prophets?
When great prophets of God did something, who are we to set "our own understanding and our own faulty interpretations of assorted Biblical verses" and criticise actions of those prophets of God?
Concubine and slavery was NEVER banned by any prophet of God, why they allowed it, is open to discussion, and whether it is needed in our time could be another point of discussion, but we should be constrained and in no way should comment on those prophets and try to be-mean them.
I find most of Christians do not have any restraint on their tongues and pens and say and right whatever comes into their mind.
We Muslims are very careful, when we speak bout any prophet of God, we give them proper respect and never ever criticise their actions and their personality and their understanding of law.
At the most we say, that this was allowed in their time, but it has been stopped from the time of Last and Final prophet.
And we expect that you people should follow the same and do not "Implement" St. Paul's decrees from "Back Date"!!
MUQ it seems to be that god told Muhammad that he is the last prophet for Islam but that doesn't mean that god has stopped sending messages to others who are not Muslims .

Location hidden

#42695 Sep 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

No Mug you have it wrong again!!!! The fact that you can even say if great" prophets" did it who are we to say. God is the one who says not us. He stated at the beginning one man and one woman. You don't seem to understand that God gave us all free will and we will all be accountable on the last day. I have already given you examples of David and Noah but you have chosen to ignore them for your own purposes. Of course concubines were never banned because mankind is lustful and does what it wants to do not what God wants us to do. Read what Solomon had to say concerning his wealth and everything that went along with it. Material things are irrelevant in the scheme of things it is one's heart that God wants to see and judge

Location hidden

#42696 Sep 19, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ it seems to be that god told Muhammad that he is the last prophet for Islam but that doesn't mean that god has stopped sending messages to others who are not Muslims .
God never said anything of the sort. The false prophet did but not the true God. This is what Jesus stated:

It is written in Matthew 7...

7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are revening wolves.
7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits.....

Speaking specifically of the "Last Days" Matthew in chapter 24 warns...

24:11 And MANY false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive MANY.
24:24 For there shall arise false 'Christs', and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that if (it were) possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

This is the crux of Islam
I brilliant or what LLOL

Camperdown, Australia

#42697 Sep 19, 2013
Foo wrote:
Shut up Muck , you slimey pakistani dog rooter...go stand in the line until it's your turn to poop in the street.....(lol)
LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, Another two bit Bogan's arse on fire.....LLOL,LLOL keep burning pig muncher....LLOL,LLOL
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#42698 Sep 19, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
The message which God sends to individuals "can never" contradict what He sent to His last and Final prophet.

That is the basic rule.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#42699 Sep 19, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No Mug you have it wrong again!!!! The fact that you can even say if great" prophets" did it who are we to say. God is the one who says not us. He stated at the beginning one man and one woman. You don't seem to understand that God gave us all free will and we will all be accountable on the last day. I have already given you examples of David and Noah but you have chosen to ignore them for your own purposes. Of course concubines were never banned because mankind is lustful and does what it wants to do not what God wants us to do. Read what Solomon had to say concerning his wealth and everything that went along with it. Material things are irrelevant in the scheme of things it is one's heart that God wants to see and judge
That is why I said you "Assume" that your understanding of Scripture is "Better" than those Prophets of God.

Just because you got it wrong and does not know what it really means, you have no hesitation to start criticizing these prophets of God.

I think you are suffering from "Over evaluation" of your own worth!!

There is a cure for this disease? Want to get cleansed?

Location hidden

#42700 Sep 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The message which God sends to individuals "can never" contradict what He sent to His last and Final prophet.
That is the basic rule.
His final prophet was Jesus so what is your point MUG??????????

Location hidden

#42701 Sep 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why I said you "Assume" that your understanding of Scripture is "Better" than those Prophets of God.
Just because you got it wrong and does not know what it really means, you have no hesitation to start criticizing these prophets of God.
I think you are suffering from "Over evaluation" of your own worth!!
There is a cure for this disease? Want to get cleansed?
My opinion IS BASED ON THE TEACHINGS OF THE BIBLE not your opinion.
You are the one who has misunderstood the teachings of the bible not me poor MUG. I think you are suffering from Muslim bashing and intimidation. If you want cleansing seek help from Jesus who is the only one who can help you and save you.LOL
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#42702 Sep 19, 2013
There could not be another Iraq crisis story as it is now of daily unrest, no matter what is, and whatever that is--even when Syria abandons agreement on chemical weapons proposal.

The RUSSIA'S FOREIGN MINISTER is very bad and wrong, by talking about dismantling Syria, because could not be another Iraq crisis story to make of and to do, as RUSSIA'S FOREIGN MINISTER suggests the issue could be reconsidered if Syria violates an agreement on abandoning its chemical weapons for US to strike and to dismantle.

Even Syria violates an agreement on abandoning its chemical weapons, there cannot be US strike and that is why The RUSSIA'S FOREIGN MINISTER is very bad and wrong by saying that to do another Iraq horror story.

Who cares about what they say of chemical weapons, as only fools like RUSSIA'S FOREIGN MINISTER would do, according to Obama's passing the buck?

Assad would be fool too to let them in for inspection like Iraq Inspection again, because that would end up striking and invasion by US like another Iraq again, as that cannot be trusted for inspection to dismantle.

US by talking about redline and chemical weapons to cause unstable harms In Syria and ME region, should be targeted first, because that is the way US wanting to use its weapons to destruct the people,like Iraq.

Before not even time goes further, Assad might as well wipe out rebels before US trains them and supplies them with arms, in the midst of their talking about sarin gas and 8/21 incident,with attack mode of US if Its says it wants to strike Syria.
When people see a person US in International turf to say US wants to hit and strike people, only Russia says it would let US do that.
But the rest of many world people watching would say, "US stop striking hitting people by aggression. And You Syria might as well knock US out first when it wants to mess and challenge Syria for a fight." AND yet, US WANTS TO INFLAME AND INCITE ON the REBELS to do more harms to the people in Syria. How can Syria tolerate that?

Who Syria has to care about others to say, as US is big enough with lots of armory, but still needs the willing without fighting alone--what a degrading, awful shame of US to do that?

What the ugly pile of laughters is, for others still calling for US to do another Iraq crisis terror by being led on by the Obama-the-buck-passer, like RUSSIA'S FOREIGN MINISTER (as if he has not known too many people being massacred by US aggression and weapons already with no truth, instead of anyone using chemical weapons), as Obama cannot even stand alone for one versus one to Assad?

What a joke the silly world is when it is full of radical stupid fools to still call for US to check and dismantle chemical weapons in Syria after Iraq?

What a foolish, silly world is that they make of, with so many dumb fools around?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#42703 Sep 19, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who has misunderstood the teachings of the bible not me poor MUG. I think you are suffering from Muslim bashing and intimidation. If you want cleansing seek help from Jesus who is the only one who can help you and save you.LOL
Conducts of prophets is the way to understand Bible, and that is why God sends them.

Your own understanding of Bible should be "subjective to those of prophets of God".

Just put yourself where you belong and do not try to fly into sky.

Learn some humility, before commenting on actions and lives of prophets of God.
Nic

Australia

#42704 Sep 19, 2013
I brilliant or what LLOL wrote:
<quoted text>
LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, Another two bit Bogan's arse on fire.....LLOL,LLOL keep burning pig muncher....LLOL,LLOL
How many times Wop, who's on FIRE. http://www.thenewstribe.com/wp-content/upload... a Your Heritage Ha ha ha
Hazaam

Australia

#42705 Sep 19, 2013
<quoted text>
http://jto.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/upload... KKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBOOO OOOooooooooooooooooommmmmm
Biggley Bumfcuks arses on Fire Ha ha LOSERS!!
Biggley Bumfcuk Fixer

Australia

#42706 Sep 19, 2013
<quoted text>
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_QfVWU-2pVL4/Suhz0qk... Planet of the Apes ?

AUSTRALIAN

#42708 Sep 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the basic rule.
Don't you think it strange that god wouldn't want to talk to Muslims again after speaking through the messenger to Muhammad ?

AUSTRALIAN

#42709 Sep 19, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
God never said anything of the sort. The false prophet did but not the true God. This is what Jesus stated:
It is written in Matthew 7...
7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are revening wolves.
7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits.....
Speaking specifically of the "Last Days" Matthew in chapter 24 warns...
24:11 And MANY false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive MANY.
24:24 For there shall arise false 'Christs', and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that if (it were) possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
This is the crux of Islam
You didn't understand , look at how many prophets are spoken of throughout the history whereas there is only one and one alone in Islam.
Rauf lala

Ashburn, VA

#42710 Sep 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the basic rule.
Mohammad was not a prohphet of God, he claimed himself as prophet, he was a child abuser and a camel fcuker.
Jesus preached love, Mohammad preached Jihad.
Jesus told people to love their enemies.
Mohammad told people to kill non believers of Islam.
Jesus remaimed unmarried to serve people, he healed sick people and died for the sins of people on cross.
Mohammad the sex maniac married 1000 girls, r*ped a nine year old Aisha and died of multiple STDs.

Now say who is the real prophet?
Rauf lala

Ashburn, VA

#42711 Sep 19, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was fake, there was no one as jesus.
Most atrocities on people have been committed by the christians.
If they really had followed Jesus Preachings they wouldn't have illtreated blacks, abos, jews, native americans etc.
Look at hindus, they never done any atrocities on people.
The real God is penus, hindus are so clever to worship penus as God.
Penus is where all human beings on earth came from, Penus gives pleasure to women, Penus strenghtens the bond between husband and wife.
You know Lord Shiva gave half his body to his wife Shakthi.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 8 hr Anonymous 2,946
News Irish president warns of extremism Jul 27 James 1
News US authorities allege Oregon imam assisted radi... Jul 23 goonsquad 13
News Ukraine film director goes on trial in Russia Jul 22 George 26
News Top 10 signs America has been hijacked by liber... Jul 19 bile child 2
News Tennessee Shooter Was 'Upset' by Gaza War, Frie... Jul 18 Zeppelin 1
News The Postman knocks twice: Stop rewarding Hamas Jul 17 USA Today 1
More from around the web