Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46739 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#42666 Sep 18, 2013
Rauf lala wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because Mohammad offered his wife Aisha to every man.
Mash Allah.
so this mohammed offer his wife as a harem to be enjoyed by hundreds of dirty filthy horny arabs?
Rauf lala

Ashburn, VA

#42667 Sep 18, 2013
Rauf lala

Ashburn, VA

#42668 Sep 18, 2013
The Great Boganexpat wrote:
<quoted text>so this mohammed offer his wife as a harem to be enjoyed by hundreds of dirty filthy horny arabs?
just like indonesians offered their wives to Arabs.
Ken

Australia

#42669 Sep 18, 2013
Rauf lala wrote:
Yuk Filth !! http://plancksconstant.org/blog1/iamges/sub13... and downstairs,,,
Rauf lala

Ashburn, VA

#42670 Sep 18, 2013
Wow!!! she is so hot.
Rauf lala

Ashburn, VA

#42671 Sep 18, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
How did Muhammad know all about Adam and Eve, what religion did Muhammad follow prior to Islam that he could learn of such events in history ?
Actually Mohammad was a christian, he didn't like the Bible concept of one man to one woman, so he created a new religion pislam to allow man to marry multiple girls.
Mohammad married over 1000 girls including a 9 year old girl Aisha. Mohammad suffered from multiple STD's and eventually died of severe Gonorhhea.

May his soul rot in hell.
European Aussie

Flinders, Australia

#42672 Sep 18, 2013
Rauf lala wrote:
<quoted text>Actually Mohammad was a christian, he didn't like the Bible concept of one man to one woman, so he created a new religion pislam to allow man to marry multiple girls.
Mohammad married over 1000 girls including a 9 year old girl Aisha. Mohammad suffered from multiple STD's and eventually died of severe Gonorhhea.
May his soul rot in hell.
LMFAO...!

I thought you were a Muzzie. What, have we converted you???

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#42673 Sep 18, 2013
Rauf lala wrote:
<quoted text>just like indonesians offered their wives to Arabs.
why should Indonesian gave away their beauties to Arabs? well the ugly uneducated one usually get raped in SA and married the boss to become harem
European Aussie

Flinders, Australia

#42674 Sep 18, 2013
In English would be nice?
Ken

Yarraville, Australia

#42676 Sep 18, 2013
Rauf lala wrote:
Wow!!! she is so hot.
Yeah I know, Fcuk the 72 Virgins . give me 2 Dirty Sluts anytime......
Don

Sydney, Australia

#42678 Sep 18, 2013
[QUOTE [/QUOTE] Hey you Miserable Piece Of Middle Eastern Filth, we are all hoping this was you dirty dumb Wop. http://www.smh.com.au/national/australian-man... Australia Man ? what a joke he was a stinky hairy wife beating child molesting FOOL. And an insult to every Clean Decent Law Abiding Christian.
Don

Sydney, Australia

#42679 Sep 18, 2013
The Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ade and Neville are already taken, perhaps Aggrolite and sodIan (if you're into dalit meat) might come through for you.
No we are not Muslims, Muslims are the only culture and religion condone Anal Sex with Underage Children. Does this dancing boy in a dress do for you ?
boganbuster LLOL

Wiley Park, Australia

#42680 Sep 18, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you have certainly highlighted to all of us on this forum how racist and bigoted you truly are. You are a disgrace to all decent Muslims and how you reflect your views is indicative of your low education
Aww come on fat shitlaa, you recon you have showed us your educated back ground by ranting, raving and frothing against islam and muslims on this two bit Bogan forum? LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, Think again.

Most Bogans are disgrace to all humanity because of their lack of education, pig munching and hatred in their evil hearts, LLOL,LLOL. But an uneducated low-life, Fat, Obese, filthy mouth, frustrated Bogan nurse is a disgrace to the entire medical profession which is supposed to be a noble vocation and a finer side of humanity.

This a alarming because you give the impression you need psychiatric evaluation? one day your hatred of muslims may spill over and you cause harm to another human just because of their religion.

See I am a very sensitive muslim and can read into a persons psyche deeply just by reading a few words written by them and the last thing I want to do is to show you my sophisticated side, you are too uneducated to recognise it anyway. Kpeesh fat shitla, LLLOL,LLOL
Don

Sydney, Australia

#42681 Sep 18, 2013
The Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ade and Neville are already taken, perhaps Aggrolite and sodIan (if you're into dalit meat) might come through for you.
You must be popular a hairy muslim man with BO walking around in a dress in the USA http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-content/uplo... bad dog Piss first http://www.islamophobiatoday.com/scripts/timt...
Mamooka

Australia

#42682 Sep 18, 2013
Rauf lala wrote:
Wow!!! she is so hot.
So is this Dog Shiite http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-content/uplo...
Mamooka

Australia

#42683 Sep 18, 2013
boganbuster LLOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww come on fat shitlaa, you recon you have showed us your educated back ground by ranting, raving and frothing against islam and muslims on this two bit Bogan forum? LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, Think again.
Most Bogans are disgrace to all humanity because of their lack of education, pig munching and hatred in their evil hearts, LLOL,LLOL. But an uneducated low-life, Fat, Obese, filthy mouth, frustrated Bogan nurse is a disgrace to the entire medical profession which is supposed to be a noble vocation and a finer side of humanity.
This a alarming because you give the impression you need psychiatric evaluation? one day your hatred of muslims may spill over and you cause harm to another human just because of their religion.
See I am a very sensitive muslim and can read into a persons psyche deeply just by reading a few words written by them and the last thing I want to do is to show you my sophisticated side, you are too uneducated to recognise it anyway. Kpeesh fat shitla, LLLOL,LLOL
What would you know you Gutless Piece of Filth , you can't even write properly you dirty coward.
Clean your teeth
Put some deodorant on
Install some air freshener in your filthy taxi
And learn the Australian way you Miserable Whinging immigrant !!

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#42684 Sep 18, 2013
boganbuster LLOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww come on fat shitlaa, you recon you have showed us your educated back ground by ranting, raving and frothing against islam and muslims on this two bit Bogan forum? LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, Think again.
Most Bogans are disgrace to all humanity because of their lack of education, pig munching and hatred in their evil hearts, LLOL,LLOL. But an uneducated low-life, Fat, Obese, filthy mouth, frustrated Bogan nurse is a disgrace to the entire medical profession which is supposed to be a noble vocation and a finer side of humanity.
This a alarming because you give the impression you need psychiatric evaluation? one day your hatred of muslims may spill over and you cause harm to another human just because of their religion.
See I am a very sensitive muslim and can read into a persons psyche deeply just by reading a few words written by them and the last thing I want to do is to show you my sophisticated side, you are too uneducated to recognise it anyway. Kpeesh fat shitla, LLLOL,LLOL
Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. You are so boring your post is not worth answering. Instead I will just say this, grow up and learn to take criticism like a man. The fact that you frequent this "two bit bogan forum" speaks volumes and it is not for anything constructive that you come here, that is for sure LOL

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#42685 Sep 18, 2013
The Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ade and Neville are already taken, perhaps Aggrolite and sodIan (if you're into dalit meat) might come through for you.
Hey there dancing boy spin out of control for us elsewhere .
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#42687 Sep 18, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Mankind ever since Adam and Eve evil have been born sinful. If God supported polygamy then why did he only provide Adam one wife instead of 2,3 or 4. God gave mankind freedom of choice.Mankind is responsible for his own decisions and actions be they right or wrong. It is not just one verse of the bible I am referring to there are others:
..
Please dont start "Paul trowing down our throats"....leave that aside.

If Polygamy was a "Must", God would have provided four or five wives for Adam.

This is mot a "Must" but an optional and has been proved by conducts of Great prophets of God,.... so there is no need for quoting all those 'Sin and its inheritance and son of God to come and remove the stigma etc."

Do not go out of the topic. Either say that these prophets of God willfully ignored the command of God or had no real knowledge of "Genesis verse" than what you have acquired....or acknowledge that your own understanding and interpretation is wrong.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#42688 Sep 18, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

What the U.S. Bombing of Cambodia Tells Us About Obama's Drone Campaign

By Henry Grabar (Contd.)

William Shawcross, in 1979's Sideshow: Kissenger. Nixon and the Destruction of Cambodia , was the first to advance the theory that the meteoric rise of the Khmer Rouge was not in spite of the U.S. bombing campaign but because of it. Taylor Owen, the research director of the Tow Center for Digital Journalism at Columbia, and Ben Kiernan, director of the Genocide Studies Program at Yale, have concluded that the full war archives, released by President Clinton in 2000, confirm this version of history.

"The impact of this bombing... is clearer than ever," they write. "Civilian casualties in Cambodia drove an enraged populace into the arms of an insurgency that had enjoyed relatively little support until the bombing began, setting in motion the expansion of the Vietnam War deeper into Cambodia, a coup d'etat in 1970, the rapid rise of the Khmer Rouge, and ultimately the Cambodian genocide."

In tactical terms, contemporary drone attacks are far more precise than the pell-mell Cambodia-era bombs. One comparison, though, remains apt: in both cases, the American government has been less than forthcoming about the effect of these weapons on local populations. The Bureau of Investigative Journalism reports that between 2,500 and 3,500 people have been killed by drone strikes, including -- contrary to the recent statements of CIA nominee John Brennan -- between 473 and 893 civilians, and 176 children.(The classification of civilians has been called into question as well. The Obama administration reportedly "counts all military-age males in a strike zone as combatants," unless posthumously proved innocent.)

Owen and Kiernan saw the parallel to current anti-terror operations before the Department of Justice did. In 2010, they published a paper in The Asia-Pacific Journal called " Roots of U.S. Troubles in Afghanistan: Civilian Bombing Casualties and the Cambodian Precedent," in which they argue that incidents like the predator drone strike on a Pakistani village in 2006 created direct blowback.

This point of view is echoed by Pakistani journalist Mohammed Hanif, who recently argued that the strikes are not only radicalizing the population but are "creating a whole new generation of people who will grow up thinking that this is what happened to us and now, now we want revenge." In Pakistan and Yemen, Jo Becker and Scott Shane wrote in the New York Times, "drones have become the recruiting tool of choice for militants."

In this respect, the DOJ could not have found a more fitting precedent than the carpet-bombing of Cambodia. The purpose of the sustained bombardment from 1972 to 1973 was to prevent the Khmer Rouge from consolidating power. The result was the opposite.

The thousands of people killed so far by drone strikes represent a fraction of the several hundred thousand who died beneath the B-52s between 1969 and 1975. But the level of fear and anger -- and the opportunity for insurgent groups to harness those emotions -- cannot be so easily calculated.

In the words of retired General Stanley McChrystal, the former commander of NATO forces in Afghanistan, one can't help but hear an echo of Charles Meyer, Richard Dudman, and other observers of the Cambodia campaign. "What scares me about the drone strikes is how they are perceived around the world," McChrystal said last month. "The resentment created by American use of unmanned strikes...is much greater than the average American appreciates. They are hated on a visceral level, even by people who've never seen one or seen the effects of one."

This article was originally posted at The Atlantic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Unimaginable cruelty in Bashar al-Assad's priso... 42 min Anonymous 6
News Putin says he speaks regularly to Trump, isn't ... Jun 14 Say What 58
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Jun 14 Anonymous 276,662
News Feds: Avon man threatened white supremacists Jun 10 Scripted Reality 1
News The uneasy neighbors (Aug '09) Jun 9 Pro Ukraine_ 492
News AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) Jun 3 Funeral Director 214
News Bin Laden calls Obama 'powerless' in new recording (Sep '09) Jun 3 Geezer Files 2