Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46763 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

European Aussie

Flinders, Australia

#42655 Sep 17, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Mankind ever since Adam and Eve evil have been born sinful. If God supported polygamy then why did he only provide Adam one wife instead of 2,3 or 4. God gave mankind freedom of choice.Mankind is responsible for his own decisions and actions be they right or wrong. It is not just one verse of the bible I am referring to there are others:
Genesis 2:24
Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife, and they shall be one flesh.
Deut: 17:
Neither shall he multiply wives to himself, that his heart turn not away: neither shall he greatly multiply to himself silver and gold"
Matthew 19:5
...'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the TWO will become one flesh'?
Mark 10:7
For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife NOT WIVES
Mark 10:8
and the TWO will become one flesh.' So they are no longer two, but one flesh.(not two or three or more fleshes)
Just because the Bible mentions a trait or act of an individual , even a godly person, does not necessarily mean that God endorses their action.The bible describes Noah drunkeness but it does not condone it and yet God still saved his life and blessed him and that of his family
The prophets of God knew what they needed to do but God gives us all free will and when we stand before him on the last day we will all be made accountable for our actions
Genesis 6:12
And God looked upon the earth, and behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted its way on the earth.
God is giving mankind an undetermined amount of time to make it right with Him and his son Jesus. As he destroyed the whole world except for one family so it will be when Christ returns there will be a new heaven and a new Earth and only certain people will gain entry to that new everlasting life
Our eligion worked out 2000+ years ago that man was subject to sin ...Period. That is why it makes allowances and exceptions and affords forgivness for those who really want to change.

Forgiveness is not however an excuse to committ sin.

Muzzies do not understand this fact, beacuse their Quoran is based on Juadism and primitve ideologies.

Our religion does not even consider violenece or hypocrisy as a means of coercing conversion. Neither do the great laws that govern our nation and it allies.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#42656 Sep 18, 2013
NT wrote:
Why did Islam need more than one prophet to receive the message of god prior to Muhammad ?
Ans.

Islam did not "need" more than one prophet.

The message of Islam was the same which was preached by each and every prophet of God.

And in essence it was very simple "worship only One True God , do not worship or associate any thing with His worship, and follow your prophet".

Since in earlier days, there were not means to link different nations, that is why prophets were sent to every nation.

Then sometimes when one prophet died and his message was either corrupted or diluted, then God sent another prophet to revive that massage.

That is why we have such a long chain of prophets starting from Adam and ending with Last and Final prophet, Prophet Mohammad, Peace and mercy of Allah be to all His Prophets and Messengers.

Allah Knows Best.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#42657 Sep 18, 2013
Mamooka wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ, please point out any Islamic success stories, as I can't find any ?
http://dawn.com/news/1043733/wave-of-car-bomb...
Unless this is the success you talk of , successful killing.
Is it?

How come a religion coming out of land of Arabia conquered "Two third" of the civlized world within a short span of 50 years?

And how come its followers were leading the world in every field for close to 700 years?

And that its followers are the biggest "teetotaler" society on the face of earth?

And they have highest charity rate, lowest suicide rate amongst all nations?

I think you were looking for CNN and FOX to find some "good points" about Islam, were you?
Mamooka

Australia

#42659 Sep 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it?
How come a religion coming out of land of Arabia conquered "Two third" of the civlized world within a short span of 50 years?
And how come its followers were leading the world in every field for close to 700 years?
And that its followers are the biggest "teetotaler" society on the face of earth?
And they have highest charity rate, lowest suicide rate amongst all nations?
I think you were looking for CNN and FOX to find some "good points" about Islam, were you?
"Is it?"

Answer

Acording to your islamic sisters it is, http://static.ddmcdn.com/gif/suicide-bomber-5... A mother of two from Gaza City makes a video statement for Hamas days before blowing herself up, killing four Israelis and wounding seven others.

"How come a religion coming out of land of Arabia conquered "Two third" of the civlized world within a short span of 50 years?"

Answer

Did you make this Up ? and what happened to these civilized people, to make them Murder each others children on a daily basis.?

"And how come its followers were leading the world in every field for close to 700 years?"

Answer

The world is 4.54 billion years old, so what are you saying, sounds like nothing when put in too context.

"And that its followers are the biggest "teetotaler" society on the face of earth

Answer

And what ?

"And they have highest charity rate, lowest suicide rate amongst all nations? "

Answer

What ? Charity ? After the Arab spring 1.5 million in camps http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2013/09/9-massive-r...

"I think you were looking for CNN and FOX to find some "good points" about Islam, were you? "

Answer

Point me to the right web site then, Google must be lies then,

"MUQ, please point out any Islamic success stories, as I can't find any ? "
Rauf lala

Ashburn, VA

#42660 Sep 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it?
It's because Mohammad offered his wife Aisha to every man.

Mash Allah.
Rauf lala

Ashburn, VA

#42661 Sep 18, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Put the proverbial sock in it. No no one is going to take the time to read your boring post. It is almost but not quite as long winded as MUG's
Stupid imbecle Sheilaa
I spend all my energy and time to copy it from a website, atleast you should have read it but you easily ignored it.
May Allah fk you.

Amin.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#42662 Sep 18, 2013
Rauf lala wrote:
<quoted text>I am a staunch muslim, I would sacrifice my life for islam, if someone insults my islam I wont kill him or get angry like a typical muslim instead I will lock myself in a room and cry like a small baby.
Weren't you a Christian a little awhile ago ?
Rauf lala

Ashburn, VA

#42663 Sep 18, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a muslim you idiot.
I belong to Dardic goat fcuker race of Poonch district.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#42664 Sep 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Islam did not "need" more than one prophet.
The message of Islam was the same which was preached by each and every prophet of God.
And in essence it was very simple "worship only One True God , do not worship or associate any thing with His worship, and follow your prophet".
Since in earlier days, there were not means to link different nations, that is why prophets were sent to every nation.
Then sometimes when one prophet died and his message was either corrupted or diluted, then God sent another prophet to revive that massage.
That is why we have such a long chain of prophets starting from Adam and ending with Last and Final prophet, Prophet Mohammad, Peace and mercy of Allah be to all His Prophets and Messengers.
Allah Knows Best.
How did Muhammad know all about Adam and Eve, what religion did Muhammad follow prior to Islam that he could learn of such events in history ?

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#42665 Sep 18, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
no he is a cow and 1000 gods worshipper turdskins

Location hidden

#42666 Sep 18, 2013
Rauf lala wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because Mohammad offered his wife Aisha to every man.
Mash Allah.
so this mohammed offer his wife as a harem to be enjoyed by hundreds of dirty filthy horny arabs?
Rauf lala

Ashburn, VA

#42667 Sep 18, 2013
Rauf lala

Ashburn, VA

#42668 Sep 18, 2013
The Great Boganexpat wrote:
<quoted text>so this mohammed offer his wife as a harem to be enjoyed by hundreds of dirty filthy horny arabs?
just like indonesians offered their wives to Arabs.
Ken

Australia

#42669 Sep 18, 2013
Rauf lala wrote:
Yuk Filth !! http://plancksconstant.org/blog1/iamges/sub13... and downstairs,,,
Rauf lala

Ashburn, VA

#42670 Sep 18, 2013
Wow!!! she is so hot.
Rauf lala

Ashburn, VA

#42671 Sep 18, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
How did Muhammad know all about Adam and Eve, what religion did Muhammad follow prior to Islam that he could learn of such events in history ?
Actually Mohammad was a christian, he didn't like the Bible concept of one man to one woman, so he created a new religion pislam to allow man to marry multiple girls.
Mohammad married over 1000 girls including a 9 year old girl Aisha. Mohammad suffered from multiple STD's and eventually died of severe Gonorhhea.

May his soul rot in hell.
European Aussie

Flinders, Australia

#42672 Sep 18, 2013
Rauf lala wrote:
<quoted text>Actually Mohammad was a christian, he didn't like the Bible concept of one man to one woman, so he created a new religion pislam to allow man to marry multiple girls.
Mohammad married over 1000 girls including a 9 year old girl Aisha. Mohammad suffered from multiple STD's and eventually died of severe Gonorhhea.
May his soul rot in hell.
LMFAO...!

I thought you were a Muzzie. What, have we converted you???

Location hidden

#42673 Sep 18, 2013
Rauf lala wrote:
<quoted text>just like indonesians offered their wives to Arabs.
why should Indonesian gave away their beauties to Arabs? well the ugly uneducated one usually get raped in SA and married the boss to become harem
European Aussie

Flinders, Australia

#42674 Sep 18, 2013
In English would be nice?
Ken

Yarraville, Australia

#42676 Sep 18, 2013
Rauf lala wrote:
Wow!!! she is so hot.
Yeah I know, Fcuk the 72 Virgins . give me 2 Dirty Sluts anytime......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Egypt president welcomes return of US military aid (Apr '15) Wed Paleo Cons 4
News Pelosi: CIA Lied about Waterboarding (May '09) Wed Goldman Sachs Jew 8,493
News Rumsfeld: Obama made right move on bin Laden raid (May '11) Jun 26 Never Forget 20
News Bin Laden son-in-law arrested in Jordan is brou... (Mar '13) Jun 26 Never Forget 71
News Rumsfeld Resigns as Defense Secretary Democrats... (Nov '06) Jun 24 Romneycare killed... 14
make USD now Jun 23 Vincent 1
News Trump to LGBT community: I'm a 'real friend' Jun 17 RayGones dead GOP 96
More from around the web