Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46739 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

ray kelpie

Perth, Australia

#42599 Sep 16, 2013
go home muslims, Africans , Indians, pakis, bangas, moaris, coconuts, slavs. in my day skinheads would of cleaned you racist cowardly lying scum of the earth out of australia
ray kelpie

Perth, Australia

#42600 Sep 16, 2013
go stuff yourselves.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#42601 Sep 16, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
STAGE THREE: OPEN WAR WITH TARGET NON-ISLAMIST SOCIETY'S LEADERSHIP AND CULTURE
Large-scale destruction of population, assassinations, killings, bombings.
Intentional efforts to spread chaos in the target country to undermine its government and culture.
Acts of barbarity and fierceness as a deliberate policy intended to foster submission of opponents.
Open and covert efforts to cause economic collapse of the society.
All opposition, no matter what kind, is challenged and either eradicated or silenced.
Widespread ethnic cleansing with Islamic militias.
Rejection and defiance of target society secular laws or culture.
Murder of all opposition political, religious and intellectual leaders of target society.
Murder of all moderate Muslim intellectuals who envision other alternatives to radical Islam.
Toppling of government and usurpation of political power.
Imposition of Sharia law.
Mass execution of non-Muslims, ethnic cleansing.
TO BE CONTINUED
http://www.islam-watch.org/Others/Stages-of-I...
That is happening right now in Burma and Bangladesh and a lot of other countries.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#42602 Sep 16, 2013
European Aussie wrote:
I count 48 serious errors and
Can you really count?

I have serious doubt about it!!

Otherwise you will never say 1+1=1 = 1 !!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#42603 Sep 16, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

What the U.S. Bombing of Cambodia Tells Us About Obama's Drone Campaign

By Henry Grabar

February 15, 2013 "Information Clearing House" - Halfway through the Justice Department white paper [PDF] defending the lawfulness of government-ordered assassinations of U.S. citizens, there is a curious reference to a dark chapter of American history.

The memo, making the legal case for covertly expanding military operations across international borders, directs readers to an address by State Department legal adviser John R. Stevenson, "United States Military Action in Cambodia: Questions of International Law," delivered to the New York Bar Association in 1970.
The comparison is fitting in ways the Justice Department surely did not intend.

Like the current conflict, the military action in neutral Cambodia was so secretive that information about the first four years of bombing, from 1965 to 1969, was not made public until 2000. And like the current conflict, the operation in Cambodia stood on questionable legal ground. The revelation of its existence, beginning in 1969, was entangled with enough illegal activity in this country -- wiretaps, perjury, falsification of records and a general determination to deceive -- to throw significant doubt on its use as a precedent in court.

The most important parallel, though, isn't legal or moral: it's strategic. As critics wonder what kind of backlash might ensue from drone attacks that kill civilians and terrorize communities, Cambodia provides a telling historical precedent.

Between 1965 and 1973, the U.S. dropped 2.7 million tons of explosives -- more than the Allies dropped in the entirety of World War II -- on Cambodia, whose population was then smaller than New York City's. Estimates of the number of people killed begin in the low hundreds of thousands and range up from there, but the truth is that no one has any idea.

The bombing had two primary effects on survivors. First, hundreds of thousands of villagers fled towards the safety of the capital Phnom Penh, de-stabilizing Cambodia's urban-rural balance. By the end of the war, the country's delicate food supply system was upended, and the capital was so overcrowded that residents were eating bark off of trees.

Secondly, the attacks radicalized a population that had previously been neutral in the country's politics. The severity of the advanced air campaign -- "I want everything that can fly to go in there and crack the hell out of them," then-U.S. President Richard Nixon told National Security Adviser Henry Kissinger -- fomented immense anger in the Cambodian countryside. Charles Meyer, an aide to the deposed Prince Sihanouk, said that it was "difficult to imagine the intensity of [the peasants'] hatred towards those who are destroying their villages and property." Journalist Richard Dudman was more precise. "The bombing and the shooting," he wrote after a period in captivity in the Cambodian jungle, "was radicalizing the people of rural Cambodia and was turning the country into a massive, dedicated, and effective rural base."

Nevertheless, many historians continued to deny the causal link between the violence and the political upheavals in the country. Cambodia's embrace of radicalism instead fit neatly into the Cold War-era "domino theory" paradigm, de-emphasizing the role of local conditions in driving the country's history.

MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#42604 Sep 16, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to go and read my bible, you are the one who needs revision. Ishmael may have been the first born son of Abraham AND AN EGYPTIAN CONCUBINE BUT HE WAS NOT THE PROMISED SEED. READ THE BIBLE FOR YOURSELF IF YOU DARE.The promised seed came from Abraham and SARAH not some ring in called Hagar WHO BELONGED TO SARAH.If Abraham had control over Hagar which he didn't God still didn't support Ishmael. No I don't hate Ishmael so trying to put your false words into my mouth will not work. The fact is God rejected Ishmael as HIS promised seed and even Abraham acknowledged this. God stated that Ishmael would be blessed but not with the land and not with his promise
What is your problem with Hagar?

Why dont you like Hagar?

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#42605 Sep 16, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
That is happening right now in Burma and Bangladesh and a lot of other countries.
All the more reason to educate and inform others about what is happening

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#42606 Sep 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your problem with Hagar?
Why dont you like Hagar?
I never said I didn't like her. I never met her and I certainly don't have an issue with her being a concubine which is what she was. The fact is she did not have the legal standing that Sarah had as Abraham's wife. God stated that he would make a great nation from Ishmael's descendents and he has done that. The promise of the land ent to Isaac and his descendents When Jesus returns the Muslims will see their error and will bow down to the one true God who is not Allah .
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#42607 Sep 16, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I didn't like her. I never met her and I certainly don't have an issue with her being a concubine which is what she was. The fact is she did not have the legal standing that Sarah had as Abraham's wife. God stated that he would make a great nation from Ishmael's descendents and he has done that. The promise of the land ent to Isaac and his descendents When Jesus returns the Muslims will see their error and will bow down to the one true God who is not Allah .
Do you support "concubine System"?

What was God's criterion of some one making a "Grand Nation" out of some one?

Is it only in numbers?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#42608 Sep 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you support "concubine System"?
What was God's criterion of some one making a "Grand Nation" out of some one?
Is it only in numbers?
No not today. Originally God made one man for one woman. Not one man for four wives. The Bible says that God’s intention was for one man to be married to only one woman:“For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife [not wives]; and they shall become one flesh [not multiple fleshes]” Genesis 2:24. While this verse is describing what marriage is, rather than how many people are involved, the consistent use of the singular should be noted.

In the New Testament, 1 Timothy 3:2 & 12 and Titus 1:6 give “the husband of one wife” in a list of qualifications for spiritual leadership. The phrase could literally be translated “a one-woman man.”

It was Sarah, not God who suggested that Abraham take a concubine because in her own human way she thought that as she was barren it was the only way Abraham might get a child of his own. She did not have enough trust in God and what his promise had been to Abraham. Solomon was another who also lost the plot having approximately 1000 wives. God gives people the freedom of choice and it was an incorrect one that Sarah made. Why should he punish Ishmael for being caught in the middle of it.He already had a plan in place and he looked after Ishmael. His covenant of the land how ever was with Isaac not Ishmael. When Jesus returns Arabs and Jews will be united in their worship of the one true God called Jehovah
I brilliant or what LLOL

Ryde, Australia

#42609 Sep 17, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Some things are worth posting
toilet paper just like you fat piece of shite....LLOL,LLOL, Only a useless white trash dime a dozen work evading, winging fat obese waddling nurse has the time to read shite posts...LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,
I brilliant or what LLOL

Ryde, Australia

#42611 Sep 17, 2013
ray kelpie wrote:
go home muslims, Africans , Indians, pakis, bangas, moaris, coconuts, slavs. in my day skinheads would of cleaned you racist cowardly lying scum of the earth out of australia
Whats with "kelpie" Bogan,sounds like the name of a castrated dog....LLOL,LLOL, unimaginative bogan dime a dozzen white trash....LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, we aint going anywhere, this is Asia the worlds largest muslim nation is just 150 kilometres north of us, if anything white trash goes back to gutter mother country....LLOL, you abuse us we abuse righback,,,,,,gone are the days you stole and murdered other gentle people of the world now everyone knows better and they are more racist and strong than you pigmunchers,,,,,,,,,,LLOL,LLOL ,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, Kapeesh dikface. so what are you going to do....LLOL,

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#42612 Sep 17, 2013
I brilliant or what LLOL wrote:
<quoted text>
toilet paper just like you fat piece of shite....LLOL,LLOL, Only a useless white trash dime a dozen work evading, winging fat obese waddling nurse has the time to read shite posts...LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,
For a start you have never met me so you would not know if I am obese or not. For future reference I am not, my BMI is 24. In relation to winging and not working I have worked my whole life looking after sick people such as yourself who are either physically or mentally incapacitated due to accidents or trauma coming through an emergency department. The only thing that you got right in the whole of your post is that I am a nurse and a practitioner at that!!!!!!!!!!

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#42613 Sep 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Whats with "kelpie" Bogan,sounds like the name of a castrated dog....LLOL,LLOL, unimaginative bogan dime a dozzen white trash....LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, we aint going anywhere, this is Asia the worlds largest muslim nation is just 150 kilometres north of us, if anything white trash goes back to gutter mother country....LLOL, you abuse us we abuse righback,,,,,,gone are the days you stole and murdered other gentle people of the world now everyone knows better and they are more racist and strong than you pigmunchers,,,,,,,,,,LLOL,LLOL ,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, Kapeesh dikface. so what are you going to do....LLOL,
Yes you have certainly highlighted to all of us on this forum how racist and bigoted you truly are. You are a disgrace to all decent Muslims and how you reflect your views is indicative of your low education
Sam

Rockingham, Australia

#42614 Sep 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey WOP, any good Gassing's, Bombings in your Stinking Filthy Middle eastern Homeland today ?....... They always make me laugh at what Pathetic Miserable bunch of Bumfcuks you are. Ha ha Ha
Sam

Rockingham, Australia

#42615 Sep 17, 2013
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid...

MUQ I don't see your "Islamic Success" ?

http://www.albawaba.com/editorchoice/goat-sau...

Nice looking goat though.

#42616 Sep 17, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
All the more reason to educate and inform others about what is happening
Just ask the Burmese and Bangladesh peoples,they live it.

#42617 Sep 17, 2013
<quoted text>
So what is your excuse for reading them ?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#42618 Sep 17, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is your excuse for reading them ?
Lol !!!!!!!!!!
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#42619 Sep 17, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No not today. Originally God made one man for one woman. Not one man for four wives. The Bible says that God’s intention was for one man to be married to only one woman:“For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife [not wives]; and they shall become one flesh [not multiple fleshes]” Genesis 2:24. While this verse is describing what marriage is, rather than how many people are involved, the consistent use of the singular should be noted.
In the New Testament, 1 Timothy 3:2 & 12 and Titus 1:6 give “the husband of one wife” in a list of qualifications for spiritual leadership. The phrase could literally be translated “a one-woman man.”
It was Sarah, not God who suggested that Abraham take a concubine because in her own human way she thought that as she was barren it was the only way Abraham might get a child of his own. She did not have enough trust in God and what his promise had been to Abraham. Solomon was another who also lost the plot having approximately 1000 wives. God gives people the freedom of choice and it was an incorrect one that Sarah made. Why should he punish Ishmael for being caught in the middle of it.He already had a plan in place and he looked after Ishmael. His covenant of the land how ever was with Isaac not Ishmael. When Jesus returns Arabs and Jews will be united in their worship of the one true God called Jehovah
How come Great Prophets like Abraham, Jacob, David and Solomon were not "Aware" of this one man, one woman theory?

Are you "more knowledgeable" than those Great prophets of God?

So just to support your "wrong understanding of that Biblical Phrase"....you have no hesitation for finding faults with these Great Prophets of God?

And why Jesus did not marry at all? Was he not aware of that "One man, one woman theory of yours"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bin Laden Reportedly Calls Obama 'Powerless' (Sep '09) Apr 17 Geezer files 29
News Tennessee legislators decline to pass resolutio... Apr 17 Barking Dogs 36
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Apr 13 Sandy 276,652
News Bin Laden Reportedly Calls Obama 'Powerless' (Sep '09) Apr 10 razz58 25
News Pulse nightclub shootera s cell phone data expl... Mar 27 Joseph DeDominicis 7
News In Sacramento and in Austin, black people just ... Mar 27 Lol 1
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Mar '18 Mighty Duck 87