Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46763 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#41559 Aug 2, 2013
The USA is shutting down all its embassies that are located Muslim countries for this weekend.

Typical for Muslims in these sh^thole countries, they grow restless and after awhile they want to attack some westerners.
These Muslims are all inspired by their quran to go out and create havoc for Westerners and kill kill kill!!

Pretty typical for these barbarian Muslims, they can't live in peace, they always have to go out and kill people.
muslim

East Maitland, Australia

#41560 Aug 2, 2013
Astra wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianization in the Dark Continent ... Africa
For after Islam was the religion of the majority, the great majority of that continent, the number of Muslims now is no greater than a third of the population. This is taking into consideration, of course, that a large portion of this group are Arab Muslims.
"As to how that happened, well
.there are now 1.5 million churches whose congregations account for 46 million people. In every hour, 667 Muslims convert to Christianity. Everyday, 16,000 Muslims convert to Christianity. Ever year, 6 million Muslims convert to Christianity
These numbers are very large indeed ….."
Sheikh Ahmad Al Qataani; the president of The Companions Lighthouse for the Science of Islamic Law in Libya,
LLOL,LLOL,LLOL I guess you came up with these numbers while wobbling your head in slumdog land,,,,LLOL, keep dreaming....facts speak otherwise LLOL,LLOL, only ladyboys and gay dogs can think of Christianity where priests screw boys in churches as part of religious rituals...keep humping your kids slumdog...LLOL,LLOL.
Yusif

Toukley, Australia

#41565 Aug 2, 2013
muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
LLOL,LLOL,LLOL I guess you came up with these numbers while wobbling your head in slumdog land,,,,LLOL, keep dreaming....facts speak otherwise LLOL,LLOL, only ladyboys and gay dogs can think of Christianity where priests screw boys in churches as part of religious rituals...keep humping your kids slumdog...LLOL,LLOL.
Hey WOP,
&fe ature=related Like this you Dumb WOG ...HA Ha ha
JJJ

Australia

#41566 Aug 2, 2013
Well, i have nothing against muslims but the way the do things is unacceptable. I disagree to the islamic school idea

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#41568 Aug 3, 2013
Shia option wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good question.
Shia Islam would not even exist.
As we know, Abu Bakr & Ashia murdered Muhammad when Muhammad betrayed them.
Abu Bakr & Aisha then murdered Uthman (author of the false qurans), & then Ali - Muhammad's predestined heir. 
-
If Ali had for example killed Abu Bakr & Aisha, then the Bakri Mecca (Sunni) faction would have 
quickly collapsed.
-
Islam under Ali would have been reabsorbed back into judaism as yet another ethnic variant cult of Arabic/paganism. 
There would be no immutable quran but more an interpretive recollection : including the important recession from Muhammad when he discards the idol & object worship of Bakri's invented gods and reverts back to ishmaelism (Arabic Judaism).

Shia only exists today because the Sunni majority drag it along with it as the 'alternative what if path'. 
But on it's own it's too weak a variance without the powerful object, place, idol  & pagan rituals Abu Bakr wrote into Islam. 
Perhaps a small cult group of 'ishmaelite mohommodeans' may have survived - with a Sufi flavor to the Arab north & west.
 No Mecca as a place to worship, 
that would have been jerusalem. Hagar & Ishmael would still be a false link to Abraham (they were outcast as heretics, Ishmael as young man not a baby..) and never were in Mecca. As we know is true.
Arabic Judaism may have in fact absorbed the Jews... 
 Islam would not have spread into north Africa or Turkey when the Roman & Byzantine empires collapsed. And later when the Mongols came and conquered all that area, they would not have adopted islam as a tax gathering & enslaving ideology. So all of south east asia, India & Pak  would be pagan Hindu.
Net. If Ali had killed Abu Bakr, then not even records or any interest of Muhammad or the Islamic apostasy would exist today. It would be just another cult variation, of tens of thousands others like it in human history.
/  
The Islamic virus that hatched out of the corrupted & murderous Jewish kingdoms of the red sea coast has spawned into a Shia & Sunni (Bakri) war for nearly 1,400 years. 
Islam will never be resolved or at peace with itself. 
So - If Ali had killed Abu Bakr, would the world have been a better place ?
Undoubtably. Islam itself wouldn't exist at all.
What then is the holliest location on the planet for Shia ?
GFW

Australia

#41569 Aug 3, 2013
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaking-new... muslims try to kill each others children, Evil.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#41570 Aug 3, 2013
How many people could we consider may have returned to pagan beliefs following the death of Muhammad in the belief that Muhammad's Allah only spoke with him and him alone and not them ?
muslim

Chiswick, Australia

#41571 Aug 3, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Those same Jews you hate own every one of the countries in the Middle East except for Iran.
=
And that is not far off being owned by the Jews.
-
The Muslims jump when their masters (Jews) tell them to jump.
-
-
You so called holy book is full errors and by the way not one of the Islamic countries have the original, the original Qur'an is in a Museum in London..
-
The only cult that approves fornicating between mother and son is the Islam Cult.
-
It is very common that mothers will masturbate their sons as he is growing up into manhood, she will also suck on his penis and lick his testicles.
-
Fathers will fornicate with their daughters and even grandfathers will have an occasional fck with their granddaughters.
-
You can LOL as much as you want, even the Muslims caliphs are aware that Islam is on the way out.
LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, one can always rely on a dog to bark, Doggy Barboon can't help but bark no matter what, this is one dog who has no clue about anything, the idiot has no schooling, education intelligence or iota of sense.........LLOL,LLOL, bark away doggy , I enjoy throwing you a bone once in a while just to see you are still panting...LLOL,LLOL
Islam apostasy

Australia

#41572 Aug 3, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
What then is the holliest location on the planet for Shia ?
The Shia strain of the islamic virus based on the red sea Jewish /Arab polythesim - is very conflicted.
The Shia 'have' to worship the Kabba because despite Muhammad, Uthman & Ali being killed by the Bakri - the islamic fantasy falls apart with the idols, objects and rituals that Abu Bakr introduced into the mix.
The Shia then worship a temple (mosque) in Jerusalem & then in Iraq - all 'fetishing' the murder of Ali & that muhammads true choices were denied..
Shia can be viewed as a minority group of Islamist's that are anti Bakri (Sunni), but still dont have any basis of faith that is unique or distinct - apart from Ali being denied lineage & control of Islam.
-
The facts are that Abu Bakr defined Islam, muhummad was a convienent stooge, and the pact between Abu Bakr & Muhammad was clearly that Aisha & Abu Bakr would 'inherit' the apostasy & booty from it.
When Muhammad commited his treachery by trying to deny Abu Bakr inheritance & control / the Bakri killed him and all around him that were a threat.
Abu Bakr, his Idols and his rituals are the true source of Islam / that's it's all fake is neither here nor there - the Bakri defined and created the iskamic apostasy. Shia is a misguided branch that thinks muhammad when trying to back out of the Bakri pact somehow offered another choice.
Muhammad did not. He said in his recession it was all fake, he was no messenger at all, and he wanted to die and go to a Jewish heaven as a Jew (which he did in metaphor - ascending over Jerusalem after flying camels took him there etc).
-
Net : Bakri or Sunni is the pure aposasty.
Shia is a confused variant compromise where muhammad still believed in Allah & Bakri idols (he did not) but gifted it to non Bakri.
Muhammads actual last message was all of Islam was fake, the Bakri were of the devil and for the people to revert back to ishmaelism,, ie arabic judaism as per the book of T'ubah and later the Hamyarite Arab Jewish faith - ie no 'Allah', no no Mecca, no 'haj' & that he was not a messenger at all.
Islam lost

Australia

#41573 Aug 3, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
How many people could we consider may have returned to pagan beliefs following the death of Muhammad in the belief that Muhammad's Allah only spoke with him and him alone and not them ?
A guess is that about 1.3 billion of say 1.5 billion Muskims today practice paganism or ritaualism and not proper Islamic followings.
Every Muslim that uses a phone or PC or even watches television is practicising Tasweer and thus a sinner before Allah.
It would be true to say there is not one Muslim on the planet that can follow the doctrine & rules of Islam today. Even the most extreme salafi or wahabbi are conflicted in being forced to breach fundamental tenets of Islam.
The Taliban perhaps came the closest to trying to get back to literal adherence but still are compromised in Tasweer, food, clothing, language and even weapons (no guns or rpg's are allowed in the Quran either..).
Net : Islam as prescribed,,, literally can not exist in today's world.
Martin

Melbourne, Australia

#41574 Aug 3, 2013
Islam lost wrote:
<quoted text>
A guess is that about 1.3 billion of say 1.5 billion Muskims today practice paganism or ritaualism and not proper Islamic followings.
Every Muslim that uses a phone or PC or even watches television is practicising Tasweer and thus a sinner before Allah.
It would be true to say there is not one Muslim on the planet that can follow the doctrine & rules of Islam today. Even the most extreme salafi or wahabbi are conflicted in being forced to breach fundamental tenets of Islam.
The Taliban perhaps came the closest to trying to get back to literal adherence but still are compromised in Tasweer, food, clothing, language and even weapons (no guns or rpg's are allowed in the Quran either..).
Net : Islam as prescribed,,, literally can not exist in today's world.
Right on, and the result is http://www.theage.com.au/world/car-bombs-kill... misery , What fools.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#41575 Aug 3, 2013
Islam apostasy wrote:
<quoted text>
Net : Bakri or Sunni is the pure aposasty.
Shia is a confused variant compromise where muhammad still believed in Allah & Bakri idols (he did not) but gifted it to non Bakri.
Muhammads actual last message was all of Islam was fake, the Bakri were of the devil and for the people to revert back to ishmaelism,, ie arabic judaism as per the book of T'ubah and later the Hamyarite Arab Jewish faith - ie no 'Allah', no no Mecca, no 'haj' & that he was not a messenger at all.
The Shia could be looked upon as Muhammad loyalists who believed him and Sunni followers of whatever Bakri had to say so do you have any idea who gave the order that each other had to be killed ?

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#41576 Aug 3, 2013
Islam lost wrote:
<quoted text>
A guess is that about 1.3 billion of say 1.5 billion Muskims today practice paganism or ritaualism and not proper Islamic followings.
Every Muslim that uses a phone or PC or even watches television is practicising Tasweer and thus a sinner before Allah.
It would be true to say there is not one Muslim on the planet that can follow the doctrine & rules of Islam today. Even the most extreme salafi or wahabbi are conflicted in being forced to breach fundamental tenets of Islam.
The Taliban perhaps came the closest to trying to get back to literal adherence but still are compromised in Tasweer, food, clothing, language and even weapons (no guns or rpg's are allowed in the Quran either..).
Net : Islam as prescribed,,, literally can not exist in today's world.
Modern communications is the lifeblood of Islam otherwise it may as well return to it's beginning without it at all.
They had nothing of the sort in their day of their beginning so how does modern stuff fit in with what was being a no no then ?
Arnie

Villawood, Australia

#41577 Aug 3, 2013
muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, one can always rely on a dog to bark, Doggy Barboon can't help but bark no matter what, this is one dog who has no clue about anything, the idiot has no schooling, education intelligence or iota of sense.........LLOL,LLOL, bark away doggy , I enjoy throwing you a bone once in a while just to see you are still panting...LLOL,LLOL
Shut Up you miserable hate filled WOP, learn to write christian English as we won't learn your funny Muzza lingo, you no good stinking WOG !
Jacob

Australia

#41580 Aug 4, 2013
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/20... Eating Roots ?

This must be some of MUQ's Islamic success.

Now it will up to the Christian agencies to clean up after the Islamic success.

Pathetic.

Origins of Islam

Australia

#41581 Aug 4, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
The Shia could be looked upon as Muhammad loyalists who believed him and Sunni followers of whatever Bakri had to say so do you have any idea who gave the order that each other had to be killed ?
Another way of looking at the history & origin of islam & the resulting shia v sunni (bakri) schism is that Muhammad knew he would be killed for his betrayal of the Bakri.. Unfortunately for Muhammad, his final messages were concealed by the Bakri. All Muslims today worship false history, gods & idols - all 'doctored' by the Bakri.
/
As we know, Muhammad originally went to 
Mecca as a Jewish spy, preaching the book of T'ubah, of the ishmaelite (Jewish) faith.
He was corrupted by Abu Bakr and went heretic and outcast by the Jews.  Muhammad was used by Abu Bakr to promote a variant of ishmaelism
but with Allah & Mecca object & idol worship to gain pagan Arab tribe support to attack & supplant the Jews who controlled trade.
/
Muhammad married Abu Bakr's 6 yr old daughter Aisha in a pact that their heir & Abu Bakr's tribe would inherit Islam. All the idols & gods (Allah/Hubal who muhammad replaced as a messenger etc) were 'owned' by Abu Bakr of Mecca. Abu Bakr 'owned the IP', & Muhammad was a distribution agent in today's parlance.
/
Aisha did not produce a surviving heir & was caught having sex with others, perhaps desperate to fufill the pact to produce a heir. 
/
Muhammad then tried to adopt a slave heir, then 
tried to cultivate Ali as alternative heir.
Abu Bakr said no. Muhammad then started preaching non bakri concepts (eg he said "the Kabba was a false idol, the Bakri could pass thru it's doors, but it is not the place of any god"  - very treacherous behavior by Muhammad....
who then plaintively stated "it is all false & he was not a messenger, he just wanted to die as
a Jew" (ishmaelite)..

So Abu Bakr & Aisha had to kill him & they murdered him on the 4th assassination attempt.
Muhammad knew he would be killed when he made his recession and stated that Bakri Islam was false.
/
When Aisha poisoned him, the Bakri seized all the scripts & documents to prevent the recission from being publicized. "Uthman, like that other old Jew lover must also die'(Aisha)- like Muhammad who they had just murdered.
Uthman wrote a compromised version of events
and for that he was killed. Then Ali, Fatimah and anyone else that stood in the way of the Bakri and their idols & objects being the centerpiece of the new  heresy. 
/
Muhammad warned the Bakri would murder murder him, that Islam was corrupt, evil and with false idols & that the Bakri would corrupt their evil heresy even further. 
-
Muhammad stated 'when they do (kill him &
corrupt Islam even further etc) "will you turn on your heel and walk away".
-
Now what is fascinating about Islam is it's literalism via the fake Quran(s) and thousands of hadeeth... of minutae into prescriptive rules.
-
But all Muslims are too afraid to confront and stand to the final words of Muhammad.
• When he states it's all fake.
• When he says he is Not A Messenger.
• When he wishes to die a Jew over jerusalem, not over Mecca, the heavenly Allah portal (Bakr).
• When he says Islam is a Bakri liars tale, "dripped as poison in my ear"  ie 'Gabriel'= Abu
Bakr.
When Muhammad says the Bakri will kill him and
 that Bakri's Islam "is of the devil, turn on your heel and walk away".
-
On these statements from Muhammad - all of Islam is frozen into fear, and dumb. 

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#41586 Aug 4, 2013
Origins of Islam wrote:
<quoted text>
Another way of looking at the history & origin of islam & the resulting shia v sunni (bakri) schism is that Muhammad knew he would be killed for his betrayal of the Bakri.. Unfortunately for Muhammad, his final messages were concealed by the Bakri. All Muslims today worship false history, gods & idols - all 'doctored' by the Bakri.
/
As we know, Muhammad originally went to 
Mecca as a Jewish spy, preaching the book of T'ubah, of the ishmaelite (Jewish) faith.
He was corrupted by Abu Bakr and went heretic and outcast by the Jews.  Muhammad was used by Abu Bakr to promote a variant of ishmaelism
but with Allah & Mecca object & idol worship to gain pagan Arab tribe support to attack & supplant the Jews who controlled trade.
/
Muhammad married Abu Bakr's 6 yr old daughter Aisha in a pact that their heir & Abu Bakr's tribe would inherit Islam. All the idols & gods (Allah/Hubal who muhammad replaced as a messenger etc) were 'owned' by Abu Bakr of Mecca. Abu Bakr 'owned the IP', & Muhammad was a distribution agent in today's parlance.
/
Aisha did not produce a surviving heir & was caught having sex with others, perhaps desperate to fufill the pact to produce a heir. 
/
Muhammad then tried to adopt a slave heir, then 
tried to cultivate Ali as alternative heir.
Abu Bakr said no. Muhammad then started preaching non bakri concepts (eg he said "the Kabba was a false idol, the Bakri could pass thru it's doors, but it is not the place of any god"  - very treacherous behavior by Muhammad....
who then plaintively stated "it is all false & he was not a messenger, he just wanted to die as
a Jew" (ishmaelite)..

So Abu Bakr & Aisha had to kill him & they murdered him on the 4th assassination attempt.
Muhammad knew he would be killed when he made his recession and stated that Bakri Islam was false.
/
When Aisha poisoned him, the Bakri seized all the scripts & documents to prevent the recission from being publicized. "Uthman, like that other old Jew lover must also die'(Aisha)- like Muhammad who they had just murdered.
Uthman wrote a compromised version of events
and for that he was killed. Then Ali, Fatimah and anyone else that stood in the way of the Bakri and their idols & objects being the centerpiece of the new  heresy. 
/
Muhammad warned the Bakri would murder murder him, that Islam was corrupt, evil and with false idols & that the Bakri would corrupt their evil heresy even further. 
-
Muhammad stated 'when they do (kill him &
corrupt Islam even further etc) "will you turn on your heel and walk away".
-
Now what is fascinating about Islam is it's literalism via the fake Quran(s) and thousands of hadeeth... of minutae into prescriptive rules.
-
But all Muslims are too afraid to confront and stand to the final words of Muhammad.
• When he states it's all fake.
• When he says he is Not A Messenger.
• When he wishes to die a Jew over jerusalem, not over Mecca, the heavenly Allah portal (Bakr).
• When he says Islam is a Bakri liars tale, "dripped as poison in my ear"  ie 'Gabriel'= Abu
Bakr.
When Muhammad says the Bakri will kill him and
 that Bakri's Islam "is of the devil, turn on your heel and walk away".
-
On these statements from Muhammad - all of Islam is frozen into fear, and dumb. 
Why would Bakri despice the Jews ,did they have a taxation similar to what Islam taxed their non believers ?
When our AIF were stationed in Egypt during the first world war they were constantly harassed by Muslim spruikers selling pornographic pictures so what else was done in disrespect towards Muhammad's words.
Haram

Australia

#41587 Aug 4, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Modern communications is the lifeblood of Islam otherwise it may as well return to it's beginning without it at all.
They had nothing of the sort in their day of their beginning so how does modern stuff fit in with what was being a no no then ?
Islam is a Jewish variant. Most of the Quran is based on the book of T'ubah (ishmaelism) including the opening sura's & the rules for living etc in the middle. But to differentiate it as well as adding in Abu Bakr's pagan gods, idols & rituals - muhammad went to extreme lengths on some areas to add in pagan or Abu Bakr intepreation.
So Ramadam - a month (Jews Yom Kippur) this was originally a short fast (to get rid of worms).
Graven images : muhammad took it to extreme & silly lengths, nothing that could be viewed as animate - no images, no storing or sharing of images, even cursive script (based on symbolic animal images) is sin.
music - banned - esp animate music of the breath like say a flute or song - all haram.
Technology esp any labor saving device like say a cart or a mill or a waterwheel - all haram.
Signals & communications that use symbols or codification, ie maps or locations.
In fact practically anything that was a conceptual thing or an abstract or a complicated thing was 'haram'. The Quran & hadeeth state this.
So think an Islam in 7th century that is basically judaistic Arabic recidivist fanaticism, derived from pagan bedouin tribalism & highly insular & of a view to return backwards in time, even then...
Their enemy is the Chrstian west, once they have murdered & supplanted the Jews in their midst.
-
Islam is basically a 7th century wish to return
back thousands of years to almost neolithic pagan Arab tribal & cult status.
Thus even in the 7th century inventions such as writing, painting, presses, carts with wheels, mills or types of music or sounds even were 'haram'..
-
In today's world of images, cars, tv, phones, planes, electronics, processed food,manufactured items, financial services, goverments & international law...
no muslim can be true to Islam at all.
Camels

Australia

#41588 Aug 4, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would Bakri despice the Jews ,did they have a taxation similar to what Islam taxed their non believers ?
When our AIF were stationed in Egypt during the first world war they were constantly harassed by Muslim spruikers selling pornographic pictures so what else was done in disrespect towards Muhammad's words.
Camels.
Islam was all about camels.
The Arabs provided the camels to the Jews who ran the caravan trade from petra to yemen.
The red sea Jews (Hamyarites) were in their last legs anyway - Yusuf committed a massacre of
chrstians, the byzantines sent a fleet down & smashed them up then started to pressure them.
When Abu Bakr corrupted Muhammad & 'turned him', muhammad was outcast. Muhammad was dependent on the Jews for business as a camel supplier so he was buggered.
So Abu Bakr & Muhammad concocted islam as an apostasy of ishmaelism with Abu Bakr's idols added in, formed secret treaties with the medina
pagan Arabs, attacked the Jews & stole their business.
"Jews made him do it .... "
Then much later as outlined, second thoughts, guilt, the recession, then the fallout, then the Bakri murder him etc.
All about camels.
For the fool

Australia

#41589 Aug 4, 2013
Truth wrote:
IF prophet Mohammed was a Jewish spy then why didn't he believe in the Christian and Jewish theory of Adam and Eve ?
He did.
Then he didn't.
Then he did.
That's why the Bakri murdered him.
Follow the thread fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Egypt president welcomes return of US military aid (Apr '15) Wed Paleo Cons 4
News Pelosi: CIA Lied about Waterboarding (May '09) Wed Goldman Sachs Jew 8,493
News Rumsfeld: Obama made right move on bin Laden raid (May '11) Jun 26 Never Forget 20
News Bin Laden son-in-law arrested in Jordan is brou... (Mar '13) Jun 26 Never Forget 71
News Rumsfeld Resigns as Defense Secretary Democrats... (Nov '06) Jun 24 Romneycare killed... 14
make USD now Jun 23 Vincent 1
News Trump to LGBT community: I'm a 'real friend' Jun 17 RayGones dead GOP 96
More from around the web