Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 44,908
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story
straa

UK

#41343 Jul 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
A. Hajj And Muslim
Hajj is a specific ritual enjoined on Muslims who can afford to make a trip to Makkah.
It is performed on fixed dates,(08-13 of the Twelfth Month of Islamic Calendar, called DUL HIJJA). And there are fixed dates for specific rituals in other religions also, it is not a "strange thing" which was ordered to Muslims.
Muslims from all over the world , who can afford the costs and are able to bear the hardship, come to Makkah to take part in this Universal gathering, they perform rituals on specific dates and specific times, all these have strong links and remembrance of acts done by Prophet Abraham, who built the Kaaba and is Patriarch of all three major religions of world, Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
It is the biggest Universal gathering of muslims from every country and region.
But Kaaba is open round the clock for Muslims to pray and go round it and perform UMRAH, a minor pilgrimage at any time.
B. Makkah and Muslims, round the clock
Who says Makkah does not mean any thing to Muslims rest of year.
There is not a "Single moment" in entire 24 Hours period, when millions are not praying facing Kaaba!!
Without any doubt, it is the most celebrated and honored place in the entire world.
Other religious places only serve the need of local country, no one has this "Universal appeal" as Kaaba.
Only Allah would have visualized the Grand Honor for Kaaba, when He ordered His Messenger to change his direction from Jerusalem to Kaaba.
Oh , how much Jews lost at that moment, and Quran says "Well they know, it is from their Lord"….they had been given sufficient warnings about it, form so many of their prophets.
And last but not the least from Jesus Christ, who warned them in no uncertain terms… "This cup will be taken from your hand and given to others who bring the fruit"!!
O Allah, bless your House with ever increasing Glory and Bounties and Blessings, and enable us to visit Thy Holy site again and again
Amen
PS:
I love and welcome such questions!!
What's the difference between Sunni and shia, and why did island suddenly change from a liberal accepting tolerant religeon, to a hardliner, extremest jihadists of today, do you think it is a self defence mechanism against western imperialism, a way of uniting Muslims in a common cause, that is why Indonesia became Muslim, to unite the people to keep the Europeans out
straa

UK

#41344 Jul 24, 2013
Edit, Islam not island

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#41345 Jul 24, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah put men and women on this Earth to be equal

There is no God called allah, unless of course you are speaking of a false god
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#41346 Jul 24, 2013
More broadly, both sides agree, as they have for decades, that Washington’s overriding foreign policy goal must be to shape history, control the world, and make it mirror American values and serve American interests. This mythic vision of American foreign policy is a rare example of long-term bipartisan consensus.

When I call it myth, I don’t mean it’s a lie. I mean it’s a foundational narrative of American power that expresses our most basic assumptions about the world, a story in which every nation on the planet is, theoretically, ours to lose.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#41347 Jul 24, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Who Lost the World?

The Curious Case of How Libya Became an Election Issue

By Ira Chernus

Contd.

In his first major foreign policy speech, Romney absolved his opponent of any direct responsibility for the four American deaths, but he pilloried Obama for a far more grievous sin. By a wild leap of imagination, he turned this one incident into the spearhead of a vast assault on America:“Our embassies have been attacked. Our flag has been burned… Our nation was attacked.”

The president’s job is to protect us by dominating our enemies, the challenger proclaimed. It’s our consistent record of victory as well as our values that make America “exceptional”-- and on Obama’s watch, as the incident in Benghazi proved, America and its exceptionalism had gone down for the count.

This was not simply an exaggerated indictment of presidential “weakness.” As he had on that first day, Romney was again raising a question even more crucial to any popular narrative of American foreign policy: Who’s in charge here?

After all, what’s the point of being the global superpower if not to keep control of events around the world? As Romney put it succinctly:“It is the responsibility of our President to use America’s great power to shape history.” And on that most crucial count, he insisted, Obama had failed dismally and a U.S. ambassador had paid for that failing with his life.

A Bipartisan Mythology

The debates gave Romney a chance to sharpen his attack. In the second of them, Obama deftly deflected the charges about Libya (though he never actually answered them). By the time the third debate rolled around, Romney’s strategists apparently saw no benefit and lots of risk in pressing the Libyan question. But they still saw plenty of benefit in keeping the broader issue alive. So Romney rushed past Libya, saying,“We’ve seen in nation after nation a number of disturbing events.”

He built his case using fearful images:“I see the Middle East with a rising tide of violence, chaos, tumult... You see al-Qaeda rushing in.” Power in Washington needed to be restored to the right hands so that, wearing “the mantle of leadership,” the U.S. could “help the Middle East” turn back “the rising tide of tumult and confusion” and subdue the terrorists.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#41348 Jul 24, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are there specific dates to visit Mecca ?
Why are these specific days? I do not know. These are fixed by Prophet Abraham and Allah has approved it.

We hear and we obey, these are traits of True Muslims.

We do not ask unnecessary questions!!

Location hidden

#41349 Jul 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are these specific days? I do not know. These are fixed by Prophet Abraham and Allah has approved it.
We hear and we obey, these are traits of True Muslims.
We do not ask unnecessary questions!!
All signs of true brain washing. There is no freedom of thought in Islam. They do not allow critical analysis of any type. It's a case of the blind leading the blind. Over 80% of Muslims can't speak Arabic and that is not counting the one who are illiterate and can't read it either so it is easy to see why they are not only fighting for something that they don't understand but they are also fighting each other because they have different beliefs. If the koran can only be understood in Arabic then there are a hell of a lot of them that are being misled by others who can in a way to suit their own purposes

“Free Screeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#41350 Jul 24, 2013
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the difference between Sunni and shia, and why did island suddenly change from a liberal accepting tolerant religeon, to a hardliner, extremest jihadists of today, do you think it is a self defence mechanism against western imperialism, a way of uniting Muslims in a common cause, that is why Indonesia became Muslim, to unite the people to keep the Europeans out
The people are told to hate by paronoid dellusionists .

Australia

#41351 Jul 24, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
All signs of true brain washing. There is no freedom of thought in Islam. They do not allow critical analysis of any type. It's a case of the blind leading the blind. Over 80% of Muslims can't speak Arabic and that is not counting the one who are illiterate and can't read it either so it is easy to see why they are not only fighting for something that they don't understand but they are also fighting each other because they have different beliefs. If the koran can only be understood in Arabic then there are a hell of a lot of them that are being misled by others who can in a way to suit their own purposes
When Islam acquired other countries how long would it take for those inhabitants to be able to understand Muhammuds language and to read and right it before they could understand the Quranic teachings that would rule their lives ?
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#41352 Jul 24, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So just because you do not like truth, we should stop telling you about it?
B
And if you hate "normal marriages", and incline for Sodomy and Lesbian types of relation, we should ban the Normal marriages?
Grow up and try to learn to live with a pinch of salt every morning!!
The TRUTH ??? Do you know anything about TRUTH???

NORMAL MARRIAGE ,,,,tell me all about normal marriages you scum bag!!

Is it NORMAL MARRIAGE when a man marries four wives and marries girls who are nine years old ???
Is that what you consider NORMAL MARRIAGE you stinking muslim pedophile scum bag??

Let me tell you something you scum bag, there is NOTHING you stinking Muslims can tell the West about truth or about normal marriages.

Get the message you slimy stinking Muslim pedophile scum bag ?????
Astra

Blacktown, Australia

#41353 Jul 24, 2013
Muslims normally start off as a small percentage. U.K is an example. They wouldn't take too long to spread.

The following is the snap shot of Muslims in some parts of Europe:

MUSLIMS IN EUROPE

1 million or 15%(Bulgaria)

20%-30%(Cyprus)

30%-40%(Macedonia)

40%-50%(Bosnia and Herzegovina)

80%-90%(Albania)

90%-95%(Kosovo)

95%-100%(Turkey, Azerbaijan)

I haven't even touched on other parts of Europe. For example France has a very high percentage Muslim population.

Feminism is the best family planning that has happened to the western world. They'll make sure the west is extinct (while many celebrate, I don't). The young westerners are pleasure centric, however the smart Muslims are population centric, I know who will will win. Some out here get personal at me for pointing some of these things. They can't see things beyond the usual garbage that goes on here. I have never said the Islamists will take over soon, however the west is spiralling downward. So if it continues the way it is now, there is every chance Muslims will dominate. Egypt, Lebanon, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Kosovo would tell us that it is possible.

For more... http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TB... (click previous page for continuity of thought)

Location hidden

#41354 Jul 24, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
When Islam acquired other countries how long would it take for those inhabitants to be able to understand Muhammuds language and to read and right it before they could understand the Quranic teachings that would rule their lives ?
How long is a piece of string. Mohammad was in his 40's and he couldn't read or write his own language so what does that tell you about Muslims at that time. In relation to other nations Jews would have led the way in picking up the lingua franca of the day

Location hidden

#41358 Jul 24, 2013
Australian Landowner wrote:
<quoted text>
Fat nurse shitla still spewing shite from both ends, LLOL,LLOL, Back to hospital fat shitla, stop blabbering and go clean shitepots, that's all you are good for, nobody has any interest in your Blah, Blah, Blah....LLOL,LLOL,
Sure they do,that's why they ask me questions and deride your posts. Problem is that you are too stupid to see that. All you are able to do is offer filth and that's what you receive it in return. You are a true Muslim as we can all see, no need to say any more
DejaVu

Melbourne, Australia

#41359 Jul 24, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The best solution is to reverse they citizenships and send back all Muslims to they origin country !
Westerns country to NO accept Muslims ( to visit, to claim asylum or to settle ). Isolate Muslims country !
Without NO exceptions, all big or small mosque build in westerns country are a nursery where Muslims children are brainwashers to become the future soldiers of Islam ( in a negative way ). And my affirmation is based on reality . I live among them, I see the change in my neighbors Muslims children . Before we use to be friendly toward to each other but since Muslims community got around the corner a house for prying
the street and next door has become a very hostile environment. It is a FACT ! We have had so many example when the governments from some westerns country banned some sectarians religions on the ground that such sects are a danger for community.
To replace the Muslims people expelled from western country, those country should increase numbers and easy acceptance of people from country like : Yugoslavia, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Russia , Italy, Germany, Austria, France etc .All Christians ! People who will work hard for they adoptive country !
I can prove that at present time in Australia 40 % of Muslims are living on Unemployment benefit !
Young Muslims get married, have 3-4 children and house from the GOVERMMENT. It is more easy for them to live on Welfare instead to work. And yet they hate the system !
Unfortunately it is not going to happen as long Australia, U.S.A. and almost all westerns country in the last decades are governed by corrupted people thirsty for power . Australia is one example of corrupt government . Kevin , the PM is NO exception. Thirsty for power he do not hesitate to shake hands whit the very people who are in theirs hart hostile to Australian’s way of life .
But Kevin need them for next election !
Mister Husic is really a lucky one !
But AUSTRALIA is NOT !
DejaVu

Melbourne, Australia

#41360 Jul 25, 2013
Astra wrote:
Muslims normally start off as a small percentage. U.K is an example. They wouldn't take too long to spread.
The following is the snap shot of Muslims in some parts of Europe:
MUSLIMS IN EUROPE
1 million or 15%(Bulgaria)
20%-30%(Cyprus)
30%-40%(Macedonia)
40%-50%(Bosnia and Herzegovina)
80%-90%(Albania)
90%-95%(Kosovo)
95%-100%(Turkey, Azerbaijan)
I haven't even touched on other parts of Europe. For example France has a very high percentage Muslim population.
Feminism is the best family planning that has happened to the western world. They'll make sure the west is extinct (while many celebrate, I don't). The young westerners are pleasure centric, however the smart Muslims are population centric, I know who will will win. Some out here get personal at me for pointing some of these things. They can't see things beyond the usual garbage that goes on here. I have never said the Islamists will take over soon, however the west is spiralling downward. So if it continues the way it is now, there is every chance Muslims will dominate. Egypt, Lebanon, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Kosovo would tell us that it is possible.
For more... http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TB... (click previous page for continuity of thought)
Well, it is not going to happen soon but for sure some of western country from Europe are going to fall under Islam control in the next 10-15 years ! Regarding Bulgaria, despite the 15 %, it is not going to happen !
Anyway, history is repeating itself !

Location hidden

#41361 Jul 25, 2013
DejaVu wrote:
<quoted text>
The best solution is to reverse they citizenships and send back all Muslims to they origin country !
Westerns country to NO accept Muslims ( to visit, to claim asylum or to settle ). Isolate Muslims country !
Without NO exceptions, all big or small mosque build in westerns country are a nursery where Muslims children are brainwashers to become the future soldiers of Islam ( in a negative way ). And my affirmation is based on reality . I live among them, I see the change in my neighbors Muslims children . Before we use to be friendly toward to each other but since Muslims community got around the corner a house for prying
the street and next door has become a very hostile environment. It is a FACT ! We have had so many example when the governments from some westerns country banned some sectarians religions on the ground that such sects are a danger for community.
To replace the Muslims people expelled from western country, those country should increase numbers and easy acceptance of people from country like : Yugoslavia, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Russia , Italy, Germany, Austria, France etc .All Christians ! People who will work hard for they adoptive country !
I can prove that at present time in Australia 40 % of Muslims are living on Unemployment benefit !
Young Muslims get married, have 3-4 children and house from the GOVERMMENT. It is more easy for them to live on Welfare instead to work. And yet they hate the system !
Unfortunately it is not going to happen as long Australia, U.S.A. and almost all westerns country in the last decades are governed by corrupted people thirsty for power . Australia is one example of corrupt government . Kevin , the PM is NO exception. Thirsty for power he do not hesitate to shake hands whit the very people who are in theirs hart hostile to Australian’s way of life .
But Kevin need them for next election !
Mister Husic is really a lucky one !
But AUSTRALIA is NOT !
EXACTLY the people should just be dragged out of Australia and left to fend for themselves. I HAVE NO EMPATHY FOR THESE RATBAGS WHO DESTROY PROPERTY BELONGING TO OTHERS
Mono Brow Tamer

Perth, Australia

#41362 Jul 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Fat nurse shitla still spewing shite from both ends, LLOL,LLOL, Back to hospital fat shitla, stop blabbering and go clean shitepots, that's all you are good for, nobody has any interest in your Blah, Blah, Blah....LLOL,LLOL,
Shut you dirty Filthy WOP, Learn to speak Christian English you hate filled Hairy Ape.

If its so good in your Stinking Home land GO BACK THEIR WOG !!

Australia

#41363 Jul 25, 2013
Hey Biggly Bogan shitboos, LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, one of your favourite criminal compatriot, who was provided 24 hour security, guards and other pig forces to defend could not escape Allahs punishment, just like you Bogans will pay the price for spreading lies, deceit, fraudulent talk against our beloved religion of Islam, so have your fill of filth soon same punishment awaits you pig munchers, fire will accompany you pigs from your earthly life all the way to your abode in hell..........Roast pig anyone......LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,LLO L,LLOL,
'Danish blasphemer burns to death'
March 06, 2010 Our Staff Reporter
IN an investigative report, an Arabic newspaper, published from Saudi Arabia, has claimed that Kurt Westergaard, Danish cartoonist, has died in a fire incident.
The Danish authorities are trying their best to hide his death, who have found no clue about how the fire broke out and why only the room in which blasphemer Kurt was staying had been damaged. The initial investigation shows that the cartoonist, who committed blasphemy by drawing objectionable caricatures of Prophet (Peace be Upon Him), was provided complete security, as he had received many threats from across the globe after the Muslims had been enraged due to the repeated publication of the caricatures in the European press.
In February 2008, three Arab nationals were arrested for their alleged involvement in plotting the death of Kurt. A Somali man had also tried to stab him to death but the policemen deputed at his house saved him miraculously.
It is worth recalling that the blasphemous cartoons first appeared in Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten.
The investigative report says the incident took place some days back in which Westergaard was burnt seriously and died on the spot, but the international media is completely silent about it. The report further claims that some eyewitnesses are also available to testify the happenings. The Danish authorities have so far been unable to find any hint about the cause of fire, as they had started investigations while keeping in mind some external conspiracy to kill the blasphemer.
According to the BBC, a total of twelve persons were involved in the blasphemous act, but all of them, except Kurt, had opted to go underground to escape the public wrath after the Muslims around the world had participated in protest rallies which were attended by millions of people. People in Pakistan had also joined their brethren like those in Indonesia, Bangladesh, India and many Arab countries to register protest against the conspiracy to malign Muslims and their religion. In Lahore and Peshawar, the demonstrators had turned violent and around six persons were killed during the course, while property worth million of rupees was reduced to ashes.
But instead of expressing any remorse, Westergaard went public on many occasions saying he had no regret for committing such a shameful act.
The Saudi newspaper says the death of Kurt shows how powerful Allah Almighty is, as despite the foolproof security arrangements, none was able to save him from his tragic end.
LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, Another Pig roasting away .....LLOL,LLOL
What fraudulent talk seeing everything said comes from history.
Mono Brow Tamer

Perth, Australia

#41364 Jul 25, 2013
<quoted text>

http://www.voanews.com/content/lebanon-hezbol...

BURN
Burn
burn

+++ More please. HA Ha ha you dumb WOGS +++
muhammad was a paedophile

Sydney, Australia

#41365 Jul 25, 2013
Muslims threatening to blow up police station in Sydney.

http://www.google.com.au/url...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 9 min Neville Thompson 1,125
Two years after Benghazi, US wants more time to... 2 hr Le Jimbo 92
Why Obama must revisit Ho Chi Minh's request? 9 hr NGUCAPSHlTSKIN3KI... 35
Homeland Security bulletin warns ISIS may strik... 12 hr Biff Dugan 1
Ukraine parliament ratifies EU pact 19 hr UKRAINE in NATO 1
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 20 hr Pizza Pie 276,527
ISIS turns to glossy magazine for propaganda Wed Da-ish 1
•••

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE