Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Dec 23, 2007 Read more: Scoop 46,821
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Read more
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#41292 Jul 22, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't talk to me about hate you hypocrite when you belong to the most hate filled supremist ideology in existence. We can all see the hate, violence, mutilation,stonings, hangings, death, gender inequality, honour killings, acid attacks and FGM that are promoted by your "religion of peace" daily in multiple countries around the world against innocent people and even against other Muslims who are deemed to belong to the "wrong" sect.
My energy is put into educating people about this filthy ideology called Islam and showing it for what it truly is. Political Islam is on the rise and it needs to be stopped and banned in all western countries
Let people on this thread compare "hate content" in your posts and mine posts.

If there is some thing like "Hate-o-Meter" it would find that my hate content is only 1 % compared to you.

See the last line of your post, with hate dipping from every word!!

Why we need Hate-o-Meter in such case?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#41293 Jul 22, 2013

-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Israel Lobby Calls for an ‘Iranian Pearl Harbor’

By Muhammad Sahimi

Contd.

If we could find ways to bring about industrial accidents, that offer good prospects of not endangering human life, but may unfortunately cause some collateral damage, then that’s a plan that we have to consider.

Note the outrageous claim that the Three Mile Island nuclear accident did not cause any fatality, a claim that, as I pointed out then, had already been totally discredited. A recent study indicated that an attack on four of Iran’s nuclear sites would kill up to 85,000 Iranians. But Clawson is oblivious to such facts.

Several months ago in a debate on al-Jazeera TV regarding the assassination of Iranian nuclear scientists, Clawson supported targeted assassination — a “polite” name for state-sponsored terrorism — which both Israel and the U.S. have been using, calling it “a valid instrument of war” and declaring,

If we were going to say that everyone that is involved in targeted assassination is responsible as a terrorist, then Mr. Obama would quickly be thrown in jail, because the United States has killed over 1000 people with its targeted assassination program with its drones, targeted assassinations that have included American citizens. So, the idea that targeted assassination is an instrument of war is something that the U.S. has well accepted. So, the idea that Israel might use targeted assassination as an instrument of war — we may not like it, we may disapprove of it, we may think that it is a bad idea for Israel to do that — but it is a valid instrument of war.

Clawson did not explain why, if his claim is true, the War Party constantly moans about Iran committing terrorism, calls for “holding Iran accountable,” and refers to Iran as the “leading sponsor of terror.” Terrorism is a valid instrument of war only for one side?

Then Avi Perry, a former Israeli intelligence officer, opined that a “Pearl Harbor-style Iranian
attack” on an American warship in the Persian Gulf would provide the pretext for the U.S. to launch all-out warfare against Iran. He did not explain why Iran would want to stage such an attack, expecting a fierce counterattack by the U.S. Perry was implicitly suggesting staging such an attack on behalf of Iranians, the way Cheney wanted it.

Clawson got Perry’s message. In September in a WINEP policy forum luncheon on “How to Build U.S.-Israeli Coordination on Preventing an Iranian Nuclear Breakout,” Clawson lamented,“I frankly think that crisis initiation [with Iran] is really tough,” and that,“It’s very hard for me to see how the United States —[the] president can get us to war with Iran.” After reciting a number of historical incidents that U.S. was able to use to justify going to war, such as the Pearl Harbor attack and the Gulf of Tonkin incident,

Clawson said,“So, if in fact the Iranians aren’t going to compromise, it would be best if somebody else started the war [for them],” and,“Look people, Iranian submarines periodically go down. Then, one day one of them might not come up. Who would know why? We could do a variety of things [to provoke Iranians], if we wish to increase the pressure,” and,“We are in the game of using covert means against the Iranians, we could get nastier at that.” In effect, Clawson, who should be forced to register as a lobbyist for Israel, is calling for fabricating a reason to attack Iran.

The War Party and its Israeli allies will do what they can to provoke a war with Iran over its nonexistent nuclear weapons program. Only public vigilance can prevent them from taking us to such an unjustified and criminal war.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#41294 Jul 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is some thing like "Hate-o-Meter" it would find that my hate content is only 1 % compared to you.
Self evaluation is never very accurate as can be seen by your assessment of yourself and content. The scales have already been weighted and you have been found wanting. Your posts are irrelevant, never on point and they are constantly denigrating the Jews.

If the shoe fits wear MUG

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#41295 Jul 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
-
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
Israel Lobby Calls for an ‘Iranian Pearl Harbor’
By Muhammad Sahimi

Several months ago in a debate on al-Jazeera TV regarding the assassination of Iranian nuclear scientists,
The scientists were killed by Iranians.
Funny Muhammad Sahimi skips that part.

“pshhhhh”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#41296 Jul 22, 2013
Why is muq still posting here haha dumbest person alive

Location hidden

#41297 Jul 22, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
Why is muq still posting here haha dumbest person alive
He's hoping he can get some recruits!!!!!!!!!!

“pshhhhh”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#41298 Jul 22, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>He's hoping he can get some recruits!!!!!!!!!!
He should have learnt by now thats not gunna happen
Ask Hubal

Australia

#41299 Jul 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hubal had a hate-o-meter. That was one of the seven dials on the stone god idols chest.
Hubal was purchased in 180 ad from Syria. The Allah cult was then built around the idol by the Bakri (Abu Bakr the father of Islam) tribe.
The idol was placed in an open air religious fairground called the kaaba in the new town on Mecca (est 150 AD). There was no building then.
-
The pagans paid a tribute fee to Abu Bakr's
family, and then one of Abu Bakr's tribe spun the little arrows on the seven dials on the idols
chest, they spun around and Hubal the stone idol then 'delivered a messege from Allah'. Hubal was the first messenger of Allah, replaced by
Muhammad later. no Jew or ishmaelite worshipped Allah via Hubal / that's against the Jewish doctrine. No Allah cult worshipper ever prayed to a YHWH or Jewish god. The cults were at war and neither belief accommodated the other. This the Islamic claim of Abrahamic origin & incorporation of YHWH & Allah is an easily proven lie.
-
The various dials had different meanings.
One dial - number 5 was 'the hate-o-meter'.
On this dial you asked Allah (via Hubal & the Bakri operator) " why oh Allah, does shelia the unbeliever of the idol & moon god not bend to muq's will, is it me MUQ or is it her ?'.
The dial would be spun, around it goes. the black stone 'pieces of Allah's face fallen from heaven glowers in the moonlight, the red stone human shaped idol large and imposing,, around and around spins the pointer on dial 5 as Hubal 'The Lord Of The Kaaba' relays the message to Allah and then receives a reply from above....... It takes a few seconds as Allah considers the request.. Spinning, spinning, spinning, slowly, slowly like a roulette wheel it comes to rest...
It points down !!
Down !!
a gasp and shudder ripples thru the assembled pagan onlookers. The dial points down !!
The hate-o-meter dial points down, it means that...
-
To be continued
Top secret moon news

Australia

#41300 Jul 22, 2013
Top secret.
Never before revealed.
Not released for 45 years.
True & easily checked -: news today.
-
when the Apollo 11 astronauts landed on the moon a top secret deconsecration of the moon was held just hours after landing.
The moon was cleansed of Allah iblis ( Allah devil)- and then the Christian Sacrament was celebrated by Buzz Aldrin.
The USA goverment has refused to make this public until now.
Aldrin received special instruction to perform the cleansing of the moon of Allah Iblis and then claim and subjugate the moon as part of Christianity.
-
"The entire moon landing mission was driven by this need to cleanse our planet of the defilement of islam" said a NASA spokesperson.
" Christian nations have known since biblical times that devil cults & gods resided in a moon presence - and one can judge that 'god Jesus christ' won this one in the ertenal battle between the light and darkness". "it has to be done by a human on or in the area where the devil or evil is to be exorcised and then claimed in the name of Christ Jesus".
"this was done on the apollo 11 mission and kept secret until freedom of information rules have now forced release of the details".
Houston NASA press announcement today:
-
There you go. Top Secret for 45 years.
Allah banished to somewhere further out.
-
Islam needs to take all those moon symbols out of their religion and worship now - Allah is not at that address any more!
Allah was cleansed out of the moon in 1969.
Deliberately and that was the mission.

Location hidden

#41301 Jul 22, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
He should have learnt by now thats not gunna happen
There is no rest for the wicked, as he well knows, if he has read the bible

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#41302 Jul 22, 2013
Islam Mecca sex trade wrote:
<quoted text>
Is MUQ as an indian Muslim allowed to have sex
or marry an Arab Muslim woman ?
-
If MUQ as much as touch the hands of a lighter skin Saudi woman, he be taken to jail, prosecuted, whipped and deported.
-
Where in turn me with my blonde hair I can fck their daughters and if caught, the chances are the daughter will punished, maybe even killed, not me I be deported.
-
Do not risk fcking any Saudi girl, if you are living in Saudi, fck them overseas, if you are looking to score a notch on your bed head.
-
1) Yes there are signs in English and Arabic on the highways that read Muslims this direction to Mecca, Non Muslim this direction
-
2) yes there are checkpoints.
-
3) Yes everyone is not checked
-
4) checks are done at random.
-
5) If those that check are not satisfied you are not a Muslim, they make you turn back.
-
6) Yes it depends how many Ryals you offer.
-
7) All Muslims take bribes, does not matter where they live, life around any Muslim is how much are you willing to pay in bribes to get what you want, from murder to entering Mecca is all bribes.
-
8) The other way to get into Mecca is to have an Arab friend take you there.
-
9) Officially, no you can't enter mecca if you are a non muslim.
(Remember the bribe)
-
( The However is used by all Muslims)
-
This was written by a Muslim woman >>> in yahoo
However, I personally took some of my non Muslim friends (I'm a Saudi woman from Jeda btw, that's less than 40 min drive from mecca). if you want to take the risk, try visiting with a local Saudi during off seasons (not during the months of Ramadan and Hajj or just before) please wear clothes similar to those other women wear in mecca (not necessarily the black abaya as there are many Muslim women with African or Indian clothes there) just make sure your arms, legs and hair are covered. avoid any problems as to not attract police attention whom of course will ask you for ID and papers (Busted!), abide by the customs and etiquette of Muslims in general and don't stay more than a couple of hours,
-
This direction for non Muslims:
-
Written by an other Muslim >>>
-
Well strictly in Islam there is nothing that the Prophet (PBUH) has said to ban non-muslims from entering mecca so if someone challenged this rule on theological grounds the Saudis will find themselves on slippery grounds.
However rules are rules and the Saudis as of now donot let any non-muslims to enter mecca Officially. Unofficially a lot of non-muslims go there for work and business - lots of hotels and businesses there are after all owned by non-muslims! And I happen to know of certain official visitors of Saudi who have been to Mecca - you have to know that the backdoor entry in Saudi is Huge (prob bcos of the intricate bureacracy).
If you can prove you are married to your boyfriend (does it matter? you can show a certificate of marriage!) you can come to Mecca without any problems as an Umrah Pilgrim. Umrah visas are given throughout the year to visitors.
Otherwise you would have to get some Saudi friend to call you to the country and they could take you. The check post is a joke - they check randomly if that and I have been to mecca on Eid!!
During off-season they dont check at all. I am sure they are pretty strict during Hajj season but otherwise they arent. We have certainly never been stopped.
The Big lesson you learn in saudi is that these check posts are not so much for expats but for saudis themselves. Even in the cities when they have checkposts they never ever stop expats - always saudis.
Just blend in - cover your hair so it doesnt show, look firmly down, and avoid looking at anyone at the checkposts - chances are you shall be just waved past.
If caught pretend you are a muslim and hope for the best! Say you still have your old name and are practising muslim. Against this contingency I would advice you to learn a few ayats like La Illahi illallah... surah e yaseen, ayat al Kursi and such.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#41303 Jul 22, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Self evaluation is never very accurate as can be seen by your assessment of yourself and content. The scales have already been weighted and you have been found wanting. Your posts are irrelevant, never on point and they are constantly denigrating the Jews.
If the shoe fits wear MUG
Who was holding the scale? You? the most biased and hateful person known to this thread?
Rock Solid Kaka Bubu

Melbourne, Australia

#41304 Jul 23, 2013
Where are you ya stinking immigrant, you know the one, that lives in country that he hates and lives with people that he hates. Have gone back on your Holy Muslim Thai land brothel creep ? Reveal yourself Dog.
Tom

Australia

#41305 Jul 23, 2013
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/number-n...

Oh Dear, The girls already in mecca will have to have their Holy Legs Open 24 hours a day.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#41306 Jul 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What sort of hate would you describe the Sunni ,Shiite conflict ?
If each group hate the other why is it that they martre their enemy to Allah ?
Does that make sense MUQ , why would someone send their enemy to sit with Allah to spend the rest of their enternal lives in splendour whilst they continue to live their lives awaiting their turn everyday of their lives until they die of old age suffering to death.

AUSTRALIAN

#41307 Jul 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was holding the scale? You? the most biased and hateful person known to this thread?
MUQ you would be voted the most biased .

Hate can only be described by your interpretation of the words you read whereas I read an informative cronical of that persons viewpoint much like yours at times.

Location hidden

#41308 Jul 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when did your word ever hold any credibility? LMAO

AUSTRALIAN

#41309 Jul 23, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
If MUQ as much as touch the hands of a lighter skin Saudi woman, he be taken to jail, prosecuted, whipped and deported.
-
Where in turn me with my blonde hair I can fck their daughters and if caught, the chances are the daughter will punished, maybe even killed, not me I be deported.
-
Do not risk fcking any Saudi girl, if you are living in Saudi, fck them overseas, if you are looking to score a notch on your bed head.
-
1) Yes there are signs in English and Arabic on the highways that read Muslims this direction to Mecca, Non Muslim this direction
-
2) yes there are checkpoints.
-
3) Yes everyone is not checked
-
4) checks are done at random.
-
5) If those that check are not satisfied you are not a Muslim, they make you turn back.
-
6) Yes it depends how many Ryals you offer.
-
7) All Muslims take bribes, does not matter where they live, life around any Muslim is how much are you willing to pay in bribes to get what you want, from murder to entering Mecca is all bribes.
-
8) The other way to get into Mecca is to have an Arab friend take you there.
-
9) Officially, no you can't enter mecca if you are a non muslim.
(Remember the bribe)
-
( The However is used by all Muslims)
-
This was written by a Muslim woman >>> in yahoo
However, I personally took some of my non Muslim friends (I'm a Saudi woman from Jeda btw, that's less than 40 min drive from mecca). if you want to take the risk, try visiting with a local Saudi during off seasons (not during the months of Ramadan and Hajj or just before) please wear clothes similar to those other women wear in mecca (not necessarily the black abaya as there are many Muslim women with African or Indian clothes there) just make sure your arms, legs and hair are covered. avoid any problems as to not attract police attention whom of course will ask you for ID and papers (Busted!), abide by the customs and etiquette of Muslims in general and don't stay more than a couple of hours,
-
This direction for non Muslims:
-
Written by an other Muslim >>>
-
Well strictly in Islam there is nothing that the Prophet (PBUH) has said to ban non-muslims from entering mecca so if someone challenged this rule on theological grounds the Saudis will find themselves on slippery grounds.
However rules are rules and the Saudis as of now donot let any non-muslims to enter mecca Officially. Unofficially a lot of non-muslims go there for work and business - lots of hotels and businesses there are after all owned by non-muslims! And I happen to know of certain official visitors of Saudi who have been to Mecca - you have to know that the backdoor entry in Saudi is Huge (prob bcos of the intricate bureacracy).
If you can prove you are married to your boyfriend (does it matter? you can show a certificate of marriage!) you can come to Mecca without any problems as an Umrah Pilgrim. Umrah visas are given throughout the year to visitors.
Otherwise you would have to get some Saudi friend to call you to the country and they could take you. The check post is a joke - they check randomly if that and I have been to mecca on Eid!!
During off-season they dont check at all. I am sure they are pretty strict during Hajj season but otherwise they arent. We have certainly never been stopped.
The Big lesson you learn in saudi is that these check posts are not so much for expats but for saudis themselves. Even in the cities when they have checkposts they never ever stop expats - always saudis.
Just blend in - cover your hair so it doesnt show, look firmly down, and avoid looking at anyone at the checkposts - chances are you shall be just waved past.
If caught pretend you are a muslim and hope for the best! Say you still have your old name and are practising muslim. Against this contingency I would advice you to learn a few ayats like La Illahi illallah... surah e yaseen, ayat al Kursi and such.
Why is there a HAJJ season ?
Doesn't Mecca mean anything to Muslims at any other time of the year ?
Chris

Australia

#41310 Jul 23, 2013
Muq your devout colleagues are thieves.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/latest/a/-/article/1...

Muslims are a lot to desired, hiding behind there religion and committing sins. Pathetic.
MUQ crescent moon

Australia

#41311 Jul 23, 2013
Top secret moon news wrote:
Top secret.
Never before revealed.
Not released for 45 years.
True & easily checked -: news today.
-
when the Apollo 11 astronauts landed on the moon a top secret deconsecration of the moon was held just hours after landing.
The moon was cleansed of Allah iblis ( Allah
devil)- and then the Christian Sacrament was celebrated by Buzz Aldrin.
-
The USA goverment has refused to make this
public until now.
Aldrin received special instruction to perform the cleansing of the moon of Allah Iblis and then
claim, and to subjugate the moon as part of Christianity.
-
"The entire moon landing mission was driven by
this need to cleanse our planet of the defilement of islam" said a NASA spokesperson.

" Christian nations have known since biblical
times that devil cults & gods resided in a moon presence - and one can judge that 'god Jesus christ' won this one in the ertenal battle between
the light and darkness". "it has to be done by a human on or in the area where the devil or evil is to be exorcised and then claimed in the name
of Christ Jesus".
"this was done on the apollo 11 mission and kept secret until freedom of information rules have
now forced release of the details".
Houston NASA press announcement today:
-
There you go. Top Secret for 45 years.
Allah banished to somewhere further out.
-
Islam needs to take all those moon symbols out of their religion and worship now - Allah is not at
that address any more!
Allah was cleansed out of the moon in 1969.
Deliberately and that was the mission.
MUQ it's a nearly full moon tonight for all on earth to see. Just starting to be a waning moon, soon it will be a crescent moon.
But not an Allah Islamic moon. Ever since 1969 when Allah Iblis was excommunicated & the moon concescrated to Jesus god christ (above) it's now a Christian moon.
-
How will you feel every time you look at the moon to now know it is 'not of Allah'.
When you do the Haj and the Muslims cry and ululate to their Allah in the moon, will you feel a great sadness and loss ? How do you explain to your ignorant fellows that Islam had lost / 45 years ago in fact ~ and only found out just now.
-
When you look at the moon will you see the christian cross on it. The hand of god Jesus holding it in the heavens, now his...
-
Whenever you see the crescent moon will you feel an emptiness that the symbol reflects a
cause now lost ?
-
Do you hear on the winds and from the sky the screams and wails of all those Muslims before you - of an Allah, now silent and gone.??
No messages, no ears, no eyes, no god, all lost.
Allah has been missing for a long time & now we all know why.
Islam without a moon is like a body with no head. Islam is lost, it's all over.
Was the Apollo 11 mission to subjugate the moon & to banish Allah - a Jewish plot ?
Or was it true gods work to remove false idols & pagan gods like Allah, so that jesus lord christ can bring you salvation.
MUQ Look at the moon tonight and every night.
It is now a Christian moon. It looks whiter &
more clean now. How do you feel ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 2 hr fyi 276,689
News 2 men in flaming car ram Glasgow Airport; suspe... (Jun '07) 14 hr joec106 6
News ISIS claims blast near U.S. site in Irbil, Iraq 16 hr mjjcpa 1
News Halton Muslim women separate ISIS from Islam Sat Republican 4
News Possible visit by Kosovo's Thaci puts old foe S... Fri La la land 4
Boycott holland and europe Fri Republican 1
News This undated photo provided by Franklin County ... Fri Oliver Canterberry 2
More from around the web