Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 46,034
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#41282 Jul 22, 2013
Aussie wrote:
Saudi Arabia would have to be on the real culprits or one of list if you are going down the conspiracy road.

Arms deals with the US, trillions of dollars oil revenue from the price hike, Saddam taken out.
Ans.

May be they are getting "enough money" from Saudi Arabia already!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#41283 Jul 22, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not seeing you yourself have described a diference in Islam to what we see today seeing your version speaks of peace and harmony most probably the same as Muhhumad taught until it was corrupted by the divide in Islam .
In case of Islam no one corrupted the message. It is till preserved in its pristine state.

It is Muslims who have stopped following it, so the basic fault is with Muslims and not Islam.

PS:

God is not "biased" towards any being. He gave the message, those who follow becomes His Party, those who reject become His opponent.

The choice is with humans, to which party they want to belong to.

They will have only themselves to blame in the hereafter. To no other person.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#41284 Jul 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
In case of Islam no one corrupted the message. It is till preserved in its pristine state.
It is Muslims who have stopped following it, so the basic fault is with Muslims and not Islam.
PS:
God is not "biased" towards any being. He gave the message, those who follow becomes His Party, those who reject become His opponent.
Liar there is no such koran that is in a pristine state. How dare you promote lies to the people on this forum. Shame, shame, shame. Hang your head in shame you brainwashed sicko . The prophet was a con artist who used violence to achieve his means. That is why Islam presents as a duality today.

Why don't you tell us what the earliest date of the earliest koran is? LMAO
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#41285 Jul 22, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar there is no such koran that is in a pristine state. How dare you promote lies to the people on this forum. Shame, shame, shame. Hang your head in shame you brainwashed sicko . The prophet was a con artist who used violence to achieve his means. That is why Islam presents as a duality today.
Why don't you tell us what the earliest date of the earliest koran is? LMAO
How can you practice "nursing profession" which so much of hate and hatred filled in your body?

It sure must affect your work schedule? does it not?

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#41286 Jul 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
PS:
Such a pristine state it invented Sunni and Shia who die for their version.
With the death toll rising good Muslims must be in the minority.
We are living god message so why would we need variety like religion to variate a presumed message over and over again ?
MUQ is confused

Australia

#41287 Jul 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
PS:
The choice is with humans, to which party they
want to belong to.
They will have only themselves to blame in the
hereafter. To no other person.
MUQ you speak in riddles here.
You have to accept Abu Bakr designed & choreographed Islam. You have to accept Abu Bakr corrupted Muhammad, created an apostasy
with him, took political advantage, and then Abu
Bakr via Aisha murdered Muhammad when he betrayed them.
You have to accept Muhammad was an
ishmaelite Jewish missionary, sent to Mecca, fell to heresy and pagan cult practices, was leveraged to attack the jews & steal their place. You have to accept Muhammad was in a bond
with Abu Bakr including marriage to his daughter & her inheritance 'of islam' with all of Abu Bakr's cult, moon god Allah and place/object worshipped
threaded into it.
You have to accept Aisha failed to produce a surviving heir - slept around (perhaps desperate
to please her father Abu Bakr to fufill the pact) but was caught. Aisha was booted out and Abu
Bakr then made 4 assassination attempts / the
last one successful.
You have to accept all these facts because the Quran & hadeeth as well as other history tells us
these things.
-
You have to accept that Muhammad by this point
had rescinded back to ishmaelism (Arabic 13th tribe Judaism/book of T'ubah) and dictated that to Ali as his alternative heir.
So Muhammad was poisoned by Aisha / Abu
Bakr for muhummads betrayal & Uthman was left to cobble together the mess.
That there were 18 qurans that he 'burnt'.
Aisha & Abu Bakr never accepted Uthmans
Quran & disparaged Uthman as 'that other Jew
lover (like muhammad) who will also die'.
You have to accept these as quranic & hadeeth facts.
The Bakri then killed Ali.
Islam has been at war every since with itself.
-
So MUQ - what do you actually believe ?
Because it's two quite different beliefs.
a.) That Abu Bakr was correct in murdering
Muhammad for his treachery. You can not then worship YHWH and Allah in a Sunni (Bakri)
doctrine as they are not the same god or
ideology. Allah was not of YHWH - Allah was a manufactured god with a manufactured idol
Hubal that muhammad replaced as a point in time human messenger, and 'others existed as
messengers before him and will after him'(Bakr) ie : Muhammad was Not a prophet, and
Uthmans Quran is false.
-
b.) That Muhammad was correct in his final
turning away from the heresy of the Bakri and
the Allah cult, and that the Jewish ishmaelite
belief of YHWH / no idols, no objects, no place,
no false prophets is his true belief. Uthman attempts to record it in the quran got him killed as 'that other Jew lover' and Bakr later as caliphate tried to get it all scrubbed out.
-
The two choices above are exclusive.
-
Seems to me MUQ you are conflicted with Islam not being the simple clear divine instruction you
want it to be.
You need to be clear if you support a Bakri or
Mohammedan Islam. There is no middle ground or one islam. Hasnt been since 632ad.
-
And btw.. if you support Uthmans Quran, you can
not be a Bakri - save you some time on a trap billions of Muslims before you have faltered on.
Which team are you on - Abu Bakr or else
Muhammad's ? And can't be neither or both.
No taqiyya or shirk please.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#41288 Jul 22, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
The way to destroy political Islam is to arm yourself with knowledge. Firstly knowledge of who Muhammad was and secondly his history and his rise to power.
It is then necessary to have a precise and clear understanding of what the koran, hadiths and the sunna teach because without them, the koran does not have a leg to stand on.
People also need to have a clear understanding of the Crusades and why the Crusaders went to rescue/fight on behalf of the persecuted Christians by Muslims
They also need to understand how Muhammad was rejected by the Jews for the first 13 years of his Islamic teaching and that it was only by force that Islam spread.
We also need to know how it is just Muslims "and others"
Kufirs refers to anyone who is not a Muslim, and Muslims will do whatever it takes to develop their supremist ideology around the world. The will do it be stealth jihad, giving money to western universities and to supply vetoed textbooks on Islam that do not include the suffering inflicted on kufirs and the shocking past history of Islam
People also need to know that over 1400 years, Islam has killed 60 million Christians and they are still being killed daily around the world
80 Million Hindus dead and they are still being killed them daily around the world
10 million Buddhists dead and they are still being killed daily around the world
120 million African dead from various denominations and they are still being killed daily around the world
WAKE UP WORLD BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!!!!!!!!!
-
That is one of the reasons MUQ does not take me on.
-
For I know far more than he does about his own Ideology, and MUQ knows that.
-
I lived with Middle Eastern Muslims, I know how they think, I know how they react, they are so surprised when they meet me that I am not a Muslim, that I know so much about Islam.
-
Of course when in the Middle east you do not say anything that can cause problems.
-
I have at times dropped that there is no God, and am told not to say it to loud.
-
MUQ should be shamed that he follows the Ideology of Islam, for Islam killed off 80 Million of his people ( Hindu Indians)
-
And send back (Hindu)Indian slaves young boys and girls to be used a sex objects to the Middle east more than 20 million over a period of 100 years.
-
And it is still practiced up to-day and MUQ knows about it.
-
To-day they come from Pakistan, Bangladesh a few parts of India, Indonesia and a few from the Philippines.
-
These girls are promised work as maids in the households, most are used as training ground to be fcked for the sons of middle class and the rich Middle Eastern Muslims as whores.
-
For remember the only sex they can have is with their sisters and than it has to be in the arse and mouth, for the hymen has to be preserved for her husband.
-
The imported girls they can beat they can fckm , they can commit all kind of sexual deviates with them.
-
For as soon as the girls land their passports are taken away and the girls can not leave.
-
They are slaves. and MUQ knows about it.

Location hidden

#41289 Jul 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you practice "nursing profession" which so much of hate and hatred filled in your body?
It sure must affect your work schedule? does it not?
Don't talk to me about hate you hypocrite when you belong to the most hate filled supremist ideology in existence. We can all see the hate, violence, mutilation,stonings, hangings, death, gender inequality, honour killings, acid attacks and FGM that are promoted by your "religion of peace" daily in multiple countries around the world against innocent people and even against other Muslims who are deemed to belong to the "wrong" sect.

My energy is put into educating people about this filthy ideology called Islam and showing it for what it truly is. Political Islam is on the rise and it needs to be stopped and banned in all western countries
mutley

Brisbane, Australia

#41290 Jul 22, 2013
do u have a .. muslim freemason ? talk about world new order....
Islam Mecca sex trade

Australia

#41291 Jul 22, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
That is one of the reasons MUQ does not take me on.
-
For I know far more than he does about his own Ideology, and MUQ knows that.
-
I lived with Middle Eastern Muslims, I know how they think, I know how they react, they are so
surprised when they meet me that I am not a Muslim, that I know so much about Islam.
-
Of course when in the Middle east you do not say anything that can cause problems.
-
I have at times dropped that there is no God, and am told not to say it to loud.
-
MUQ should be shamed that he follows the
Ideology of Islam, for Islam killed off 80 Million of his people ( Hindu Indians)
-
And send back (Hindu)Indian slaves young boys and girls to be used a sex objects to the Middle
east more than 20 million over a period of 100 years.
-
And it is still practiced up to-day and MUQ knows about it.
-
To-day they come from Pakistan, Bangladesh a
few parts of India, Indonesia and a few from the Philippines.
-
These girls are promised work as maids in the
households, most are used as training ground to be fcked for the sons of middle class and the rich Middle Eastern Muslims as whores.
-
For remember the only sex they can have is with their sisters and than it has to be in the arse and
mouth, for the hymen has to be preserved for her husband.
-
The imported girls they can beat they can fckm ,
they can commit all kind of sexual deviates with them.
-
For as soon as the girls land their passports are
taken away and the girls can not leave.
-
They are slaves. and MUQ knows about it.
Is MUQ as an indian Muslim allowed to have sex
or marry an Arab Muslim woman ?
I have heard that indian Muslims are not even allowed to look or touch in any way an Arab on
the pain of death.
I have also read that Mecca has over fourteen thousand prostitutes at the Haj time - Including many African and Bangladeshi ones for the non Arabs. That the main reason for the Haj is that much sex is allowed and encouraged.
And even that many non Muslim prostitutes
working right inside Mecca itself, in the many shanties and flats around the Kaaba.
Arab owners lease these brothels to organized sex trade operators.
And that even the Meccan police chief publicly complained about all the non Muslim prostitutes being brought right into Mecca and the kaaba.
So the statement that only Muslims can enter Mecca is not true as thousands of non muslim prostitutes live and work there according to offical Saudi sources themselves.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#41292 Jul 22, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't talk to me about hate you hypocrite when you belong to the most hate filled supremist ideology in existence. We can all see the hate, violence, mutilation,stonings, hangings, death, gender inequality, honour killings, acid attacks and FGM that are promoted by your "religion of peace" daily in multiple countries around the world against innocent people and even against other Muslims who are deemed to belong to the "wrong" sect.
My energy is put into educating people about this filthy ideology called Islam and showing it for what it truly is. Political Islam is on the rise and it needs to be stopped and banned in all western countries
Let people on this thread compare "hate content" in your posts and mine posts.

If there is some thing like "Hate-o-Meter" it would find that my hate content is only 1 % compared to you.

See the last line of your post, with hate dipping from every word!!

Why we need Hate-o-Meter in such case?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#41293 Jul 22, 2013

-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Israel Lobby Calls for an ‘Iranian Pearl Harbor’

By Muhammad Sahimi

Contd.

If we could find ways to bring about industrial accidents, that offer good prospects of not endangering human life, but may unfortunately cause some collateral damage, then that’s a plan that we have to consider.

Note the outrageous claim that the Three Mile Island nuclear accident did not cause any fatality, a claim that, as I pointed out then, had already been totally discredited. A recent study indicated that an attack on four of Iran’s nuclear sites would kill up to 85,000 Iranians. But Clawson is oblivious to such facts.

Several months ago in a debate on al-Jazeera TV regarding the assassination of Iranian nuclear scientists, Clawson supported targeted assassination — a “polite” name for state-sponsored terrorism — which both Israel and the U.S. have been using, calling it “a valid instrument of war” and declaring,

If we were going to say that everyone that is involved in targeted assassination is responsible as a terrorist, then Mr. Obama would quickly be thrown in jail, because the United States has killed over 1000 people with its targeted assassination program with its drones, targeted assassinations that have included American citizens. So, the idea that targeted assassination is an instrument of war is something that the U.S. has well accepted. So, the idea that Israel might use targeted assassination as an instrument of war — we may not like it, we may disapprove of it, we may think that it is a bad idea for Israel to do that — but it is a valid instrument of war.

Clawson did not explain why, if his claim is true, the War Party constantly moans about Iran committing terrorism, calls for “holding Iran accountable,” and refers to Iran as the “leading sponsor of terror.” Terrorism is a valid instrument of war only for one side?

Then Avi Perry, a former Israeli intelligence officer, opined that a “Pearl Harbor-style Iranian
attack” on an American warship in the Persian Gulf would provide the pretext for the U.S. to launch all-out warfare against Iran. He did not explain why Iran would want to stage such an attack, expecting a fierce counterattack by the U.S. Perry was implicitly suggesting staging such an attack on behalf of Iranians, the way Cheney wanted it.

Clawson got Perry’s message. In September in a WINEP policy forum luncheon on “How to Build U.S.-Israeli Coordination on Preventing an Iranian Nuclear Breakout,” Clawson lamented,“I frankly think that crisis initiation [with Iran] is really tough,” and that,“It’s very hard for me to see how the United States —[the] president can get us to war with Iran.” After reciting a number of historical incidents that U.S. was able to use to justify going to war, such as the Pearl Harbor attack and the Gulf of Tonkin incident,

Clawson said,“So, if in fact the Iranians aren’t going to compromise, it would be best if somebody else started the war [for them],” and,“Look people, Iranian submarines periodically go down. Then, one day one of them might not come up. Who would know why? We could do a variety of things [to provoke Iranians], if we wish to increase the pressure,” and,“We are in the game of using covert means against the Iranians, we could get nastier at that.” In effect, Clawson, who should be forced to register as a lobbyist for Israel, is calling for fabricating a reason to attack Iran.

The War Party and its Israeli allies will do what they can to provoke a war with Iran over its nonexistent nuclear weapons program. Only public vigilance can prevent them from taking us to such an unjustified and criminal war.

Location hidden

#41294 Jul 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is some thing like "Hate-o-Meter" it would find that my hate content is only 1 % compared to you.
Self evaluation is never very accurate as can be seen by your assessment of yourself and content. The scales have already been weighted and you have been found wanting. Your posts are irrelevant, never on point and they are constantly denigrating the Jews.

If the shoe fits wear MUG

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#41295 Jul 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
-
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
Israel Lobby Calls for an ‘Iranian Pearl Harbor’
By Muhammad Sahimi

Several months ago in a debate on al-Jazeera TV regarding the assassination of Iranian nuclear scientists,
The scientists were killed by Iranians.
Funny Muhammad Sahimi skips that part.

“pshhhhh”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#41296 Jul 22, 2013
Why is muq still posting here haha dumbest person alive

Location hidden

#41297 Jul 22, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
Why is muq still posting here haha dumbest person alive
He's hoping he can get some recruits!!!!!!!!!!

“pshhhhh”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#41298 Jul 22, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>He's hoping he can get some recruits!!!!!!!!!!
He should have learnt by now thats not gunna happen
Ask Hubal

Australia

#41299 Jul 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hubal had a hate-o-meter. That was one of the seven dials on the stone god idols chest.
Hubal was purchased in 180 ad from Syria. The Allah cult was then built around the idol by the Bakri (Abu Bakr the father of Islam) tribe.
The idol was placed in an open air religious fairground called the kaaba in the new town on Mecca (est 150 AD). There was no building then.
-
The pagans paid a tribute fee to Abu Bakr's
family, and then one of Abu Bakr's tribe spun the little arrows on the seven dials on the idols
chest, they spun around and Hubal the stone idol then 'delivered a messege from Allah'. Hubal was the first messenger of Allah, replaced by
Muhammad later. no Jew or ishmaelite worshipped Allah via Hubal / that's against the Jewish doctrine. No Allah cult worshipper ever prayed to a YHWH or Jewish god. The cults were at war and neither belief accommodated the other. This the Islamic claim of Abrahamic origin & incorporation of YHWH & Allah is an easily proven lie.
-
The various dials had different meanings.
One dial - number 5 was 'the hate-o-meter'.
On this dial you asked Allah (via Hubal & the Bakri operator) " why oh Allah, does shelia the unbeliever of the idol & moon god not bend to muq's will, is it me MUQ or is it her ?'.
The dial would be spun, around it goes. the black stone 'pieces of Allah's face fallen from heaven glowers in the moonlight, the red stone human shaped idol large and imposing,, around and around spins the pointer on dial 5 as Hubal 'The Lord Of The Kaaba' relays the message to Allah and then receives a reply from above....... It takes a few seconds as Allah considers the request.. Spinning, spinning, spinning, slowly, slowly like a roulette wheel it comes to rest...
It points down !!
Down !!
a gasp and shudder ripples thru the assembled pagan onlookers. The dial points down !!
The hate-o-meter dial points down, it means that...
-
To be continued
Top secret moon news

Australia

#41300 Jul 22, 2013
Top secret.
Never before revealed.
Not released for 45 years.
True & easily checked -: news today.
-
when the Apollo 11 astronauts landed on the moon a top secret deconsecration of the moon was held just hours after landing.
The moon was cleansed of Allah iblis ( Allah devil)- and then the Christian Sacrament was celebrated by Buzz Aldrin.
The USA goverment has refused to make this public until now.
Aldrin received special instruction to perform the cleansing of the moon of Allah Iblis and then claim and subjugate the moon as part of Christianity.
-
"The entire moon landing mission was driven by this need to cleanse our planet of the defilement of islam" said a NASA spokesperson.
" Christian nations have known since biblical times that devil cults & gods resided in a moon presence - and one can judge that 'god Jesus christ' won this one in the ertenal battle between the light and darkness". "it has to be done by a human on or in the area where the devil or evil is to be exorcised and then claimed in the name of Christ Jesus".
"this was done on the apollo 11 mission and kept secret until freedom of information rules have now forced release of the details".
Houston NASA press announcement today:
-
There you go. Top Secret for 45 years.
Allah banished to somewhere further out.
-
Islam needs to take all those moon symbols out of their religion and worship now - Allah is not at that address any more!
Allah was cleansed out of the moon in 1969.
Deliberately and that was the mission.

Location hidden

#41301 Jul 22, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
He should have learnt by now thats not gunna happen
There is no rest for the wicked, as he well knows, if he has read the bible

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 9 hr Retired SOF 400
Obama: We're not at cyber war with North Korea 9 hr Hooogle It 32
Russian initiative "serious step" to solve Syri... 22 hr Azat 1
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Wed spocko 276,698
Diplomatica: Turkey needs assistance from allie... Tue sam 1
Syria: Turkey In The Fray Tue Dander 9
2 more Irishmen charged in IRA home bugged by MI5 Dec 23 James 9
More from around the web