Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46752 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#41301 Jul 22, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
He should have learnt by now thats not gunna happen
There is no rest for the wicked, as he well knows, if he has read the bible

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#41302 Jul 22, 2013
Islam Mecca sex trade wrote:
<quoted text>
Is MUQ as an indian Muslim allowed to have sex
or marry an Arab Muslim woman ?
-
If MUQ as much as touch the hands of a lighter skin Saudi woman, he be taken to jail, prosecuted, whipped and deported.
-
Where in turn me with my blonde hair I can fck their daughters and if caught, the chances are the daughter will punished, maybe even killed, not me I be deported.
-
Do not risk fcking any Saudi girl, if you are living in Saudi, fck them overseas, if you are looking to score a notch on your bed head.
-
1) Yes there are signs in English and Arabic on the highways that read Muslims this direction to Mecca, Non Muslim this direction
-
2) yes there are checkpoints.
-
3) Yes everyone is not checked
-
4) checks are done at random.
-
5) If those that check are not satisfied you are not a Muslim, they make you turn back.
-
6) Yes it depends how many Ryals you offer.
-
7) All Muslims take bribes, does not matter where they live, life around any Muslim is how much are you willing to pay in bribes to get what you want, from murder to entering Mecca is all bribes.
-
8) The other way to get into Mecca is to have an Arab friend take you there.
-
9) Officially, no you can't enter mecca if you are a non muslim.
(Remember the bribe)
-
( The However is used by all Muslims)
-
This was written by a Muslim woman >>> in yahoo
However, I personally took some of my non Muslim friends (I'm a Saudi woman from Jeda btw, that's less than 40 min drive from mecca). if you want to take the risk, try visiting with a local Saudi during off seasons (not during the months of Ramadan and Hajj or just before) please wear clothes similar to those other women wear in mecca (not necessarily the black abaya as there are many Muslim women with African or Indian clothes there) just make sure your arms, legs and hair are covered. avoid any problems as to not attract police attention whom of course will ask you for ID and papers (Busted!), abide by the customs and etiquette of Muslims in general and don't stay more than a couple of hours,
-
This direction for non Muslims:
-
Written by an other Muslim >>>
-
Well strictly in Islam there is nothing that the Prophet (PBUH) has said to ban non-muslims from entering mecca so if someone challenged this rule on theological grounds the Saudis will find themselves on slippery grounds.
However rules are rules and the Saudis as of now donot let any non-muslims to enter mecca Officially. Unofficially a lot of non-muslims go there for work and business - lots of hotels and businesses there are after all owned by non-muslims! And I happen to know of certain official visitors of Saudi who have been to Mecca - you have to know that the backdoor entry in Saudi is Huge (prob bcos of the intricate bureacracy).
If you can prove you are married to your boyfriend (does it matter? you can show a certificate of marriage!) you can come to Mecca without any problems as an Umrah Pilgrim. Umrah visas are given throughout the year to visitors.
Otherwise you would have to get some Saudi friend to call you to the country and they could take you. The check post is a joke - they check randomly if that and I have been to mecca on Eid!!
During off-season they dont check at all. I am sure they are pretty strict during Hajj season but otherwise they arent. We have certainly never been stopped.
The Big lesson you learn in saudi is that these check posts are not so much for expats but for saudis themselves. Even in the cities when they have checkposts they never ever stop expats - always saudis.
Just blend in - cover your hair so it doesnt show, look firmly down, and avoid looking at anyone at the checkposts - chances are you shall be just waved past.
If caught pretend you are a muslim and hope for the best! Say you still have your old name and are practising muslim. Against this contingency I would advice you to learn a few ayats like La Illahi illallah... surah e yaseen, ayat al Kursi and such.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#41303 Jul 22, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Self evaluation is never very accurate as can be seen by your assessment of yourself and content. The scales have already been weighted and you have been found wanting. Your posts are irrelevant, never on point and they are constantly denigrating the Jews.
If the shoe fits wear MUG
Who was holding the scale? You? the most biased and hateful person known to this thread?
Rock Solid Kaka Bubu

Yarraville, Australia

#41304 Jul 23, 2013
Where are you ya stinking immigrant, you know the one, that lives in country that he hates and lives with people that he hates. Have gone back on your Holy Muslim Thai land brothel creep ? Reveal yourself Dog.
Tom

Kent Town, Australia

#41305 Jul 23, 2013
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/number-n...

Oh Dear, The girls already in mecca will have to have their Holy Legs Open 24 hours a day.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#41306 Jul 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Let people on this thread compare "hate content" in your posts and mine posts.
If there is some thing like "Hate-o-Meter" it would find that my hate content is only 1 % compared to you.
See the last line of your post, with hate dipping from every word!!
Why we need Hate-o-Meter in such case?
What sort of hate would you describe the Sunni ,Shiite conflict ?
If each group hate the other why is it that they martre their enemy to Allah ?
Does that make sense MUQ , why would someone send their enemy to sit with Allah to spend the rest of their enternal lives in splendour whilst they continue to live their lives awaiting their turn everyday of their lives until they die of old age suffering to death.

#41307 Jul 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was holding the scale? You? the most biased and hateful person known to this thread?
MUQ you would be voted the most biased .

Hate can only be described by your interpretation of the words you read whereas I read an informative cronical of that persons viewpoint much like yours at times.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#41308 Jul 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when did your word ever hold any credibility? LMAO

#41309 Jul 23, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
If MUQ as much as touch the hands of a lighter skin Saudi woman, he be taken to jail, prosecuted, whipped and deported.
-
Where in turn me with my blonde hair I can fck their daughters and if caught, the chances are the daughter will punished, maybe even killed, not me I be deported.
-
Do not risk fcking any Saudi girl, if you are living in Saudi, fck them overseas, if you are looking to score a notch on your bed head.
-
1) Yes there are signs in English and Arabic on the highways that read Muslims this direction to Mecca, Non Muslim this direction
-
2) yes there are checkpoints.
-
3) Yes everyone is not checked
-
4) checks are done at random.
-
5) If those that check are not satisfied you are not a Muslim, they make you turn back.
-
6) Yes it depends how many Ryals you offer.
-
7) All Muslims take bribes, does not matter where they live, life around any Muslim is how much are you willing to pay in bribes to get what you want, from murder to entering Mecca is all bribes.
-
8) The other way to get into Mecca is to have an Arab friend take you there.
-
9) Officially, no you can't enter mecca if you are a non muslim.
(Remember the bribe)
-
( The However is used by all Muslims)
-
This was written by a Muslim woman >>> in yahoo
However, I personally took some of my non Muslim friends (I'm a Saudi woman from Jeda btw, that's less than 40 min drive from mecca). if you want to take the risk, try visiting with a local Saudi during off seasons (not during the months of Ramadan and Hajj or just before) please wear clothes similar to those other women wear in mecca (not necessarily the black abaya as there are many Muslim women with African or Indian clothes there) just make sure your arms, legs and hair are covered. avoid any problems as to not attract police attention whom of course will ask you for ID and papers (Busted!), abide by the customs and etiquette of Muslims in general and don't stay more than a couple of hours,
-
This direction for non Muslims:
-
Written by an other Muslim >>>
-
Well strictly in Islam there is nothing that the Prophet (PBUH) has said to ban non-muslims from entering mecca so if someone challenged this rule on theological grounds the Saudis will find themselves on slippery grounds.
However rules are rules and the Saudis as of now donot let any non-muslims to enter mecca Officially. Unofficially a lot of non-muslims go there for work and business - lots of hotels and businesses there are after all owned by non-muslims! And I happen to know of certain official visitors of Saudi who have been to Mecca - you have to know that the backdoor entry in Saudi is Huge (prob bcos of the intricate bureacracy).
If you can prove you are married to your boyfriend (does it matter? you can show a certificate of marriage!) you can come to Mecca without any problems as an Umrah Pilgrim. Umrah visas are given throughout the year to visitors.
Otherwise you would have to get some Saudi friend to call you to the country and they could take you. The check post is a joke - they check randomly if that and I have been to mecca on Eid!!
During off-season they dont check at all. I am sure they are pretty strict during Hajj season but otherwise they arent. We have certainly never been stopped.
The Big lesson you learn in saudi is that these check posts are not so much for expats but for saudis themselves. Even in the cities when they have checkposts they never ever stop expats - always saudis.
Just blend in - cover your hair so it doesnt show, look firmly down, and avoid looking at anyone at the checkposts - chances are you shall be just waved past.
If caught pretend you are a muslim and hope for the best! Say you still have your old name and are practising muslim. Against this contingency I would advice you to learn a few ayats like La Illahi illallah... surah e yaseen, ayat al Kursi and such.
Why is there a HAJJ season ?
Doesn't Mecca mean anything to Muslims at any other time of the year ?
Chris

Kent Town, Australia

#41310 Jul 23, 2013
Muq your devout colleagues are thieves.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/latest/a/-/article/1...

Muslims are a lot to desired, hiding behind there religion and committing sins. Pathetic.
MUQ crescent moon

Australia

#41311 Jul 23, 2013
Top secret moon news wrote:
Top secret.
Never before revealed.
Not released for 45 years.
True & easily checked -: news today.
-
when the Apollo 11 astronauts landed on the moon a top secret deconsecration of the moon was held just hours after landing.
The moon was cleansed of Allah iblis ( Allah
devil)- and then the Christian Sacrament was celebrated by Buzz Aldrin.
-
The USA goverment has refused to make this
public until now.
Aldrin received special instruction to perform the cleansing of the moon of Allah Iblis and then
claim, and to subjugate the moon as part of Christianity.
-
"The entire moon landing mission was driven by
this need to cleanse our planet of the defilement of islam" said a NASA spokesperson.

" Christian nations have known since biblical
times that devil cults & gods resided in a moon presence - and one can judge that 'god Jesus christ' won this one in the ertenal battle between
the light and darkness". "it has to be done by a human on or in the area where the devil or evil is to be exorcised and then claimed in the name
of Christ Jesus".
"this was done on the apollo 11 mission and kept secret until freedom of information rules have
now forced release of the details".
Houston NASA press announcement today:
-
There you go. Top Secret for 45 years.
Allah banished to somewhere further out.
-
Islam needs to take all those moon symbols out of their religion and worship now - Allah is not at
that address any more!
Allah was cleansed out of the moon in 1969.
Deliberately and that was the mission.
MUQ it's a nearly full moon tonight for all on earth to see. Just starting to be a waning moon, soon it will be a crescent moon.
But not an Allah Islamic moon. Ever since 1969 when Allah Iblis was excommunicated & the moon concescrated to Jesus god christ (above) it's now a Christian moon.
-
How will you feel every time you look at the moon to now know it is 'not of Allah'.
When you do the Haj and the Muslims cry and ululate to their Allah in the moon, will you feel a great sadness and loss ? How do you explain to your ignorant fellows that Islam had lost / 45 years ago in fact ~ and only found out just now.
-
When you look at the moon will you see the christian cross on it. The hand of god Jesus holding it in the heavens, now his...
-
Whenever you see the crescent moon will you feel an emptiness that the symbol reflects a
cause now lost ?
-
Do you hear on the winds and from the sky the screams and wails of all those Muslims before you - of an Allah, now silent and gone.??
No messages, no ears, no eyes, no god, all lost.
Allah has been missing for a long time & now we all know why.
Islam without a moon is like a body with no head. Islam is lost, it's all over.
Was the Apollo 11 mission to subjugate the moon & to banish Allah - a Jewish plot ?
Or was it true gods work to remove false idols & pagan gods like Allah, so that jesus lord christ can bring you salvation.
MUQ Look at the moon tonight and every night.
It is now a Christian moon. It looks whiter &
more clean now. How do you feel ?
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#41312 Jul 23, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ you would be voted the most biased .
Hate can only be described by your interpretation of the words you read whereas I read an informative cronical of that persons viewpoint much like yours at times.
Just like they voted GWB and Tony Blairs and re-elected them?

Such votings are "curse" of our democratic system!!

May be you use similar logic when voting me the "most biased person"?
Haj goats

Australia

#41313 Jul 23, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
The Haj is based on a breeding ritual of nomadic inbred mammals gathering in a place around an object in a field and then having multiple sex partners. As example : arabian goats gather and the females come into estrus in October (late summer), mate in such gatherings and then have offspring in April.
Same with the Arab humans who use the Haj as a device to diversify their gene pool.
All Arab settlements had such Kaaba or open areas with special rocks or objects.
The circumlocution is Vedic , the Venus 'star'/ crescent moon conjunction indicates the timing.
Abu Bakr & Muhammad destroyed all the other Kaaba's and centralised it to Mecca as part of the deal in the corruption of overlaying Allah the moon god, Sabean, Vedic & other pagan rituals over the jewish book of T'ubah.
The ritual was the female daubs her menses on the object (black stone) indicating her estrus and suitability to breed. The males then gather, finger, sniff, lick and tongue the black stone, select a female and mate with her.
The Muslims are all naked underneath cotton ('muslim' shifts or wrappings) as a vestige of the original ritual when they were all naked.
The Kaaba structure was an ablutions block next to the black stone, muhhammad cemented it in. The black stone was stolen in 920AD by the quarmations trying to stop the cult & idol worship.
A fake handful of gravel is now embedded in resin, inside a large silver vulva emphasizing the basis of the fertility rite.
-
You can see Muslim woman touching themselves and daubing their menses on the fake black stone on YouTube, and the men fingering, sniffing & licking the black stone - many videos.
The whole ritual is a highly sexualised seasonal breeding ritual (hence the date in mid oct, star & cresent moon conjunction etc) with the Allah moon god, Vedic circling, Sabean fertility and object worship all bundled in over a Jewish script...
-
Today's Haj ; tens of thousands of prostitutes converge on Mecca to cater for the Muslim needs. Even non Muslim prostitutes are bussed into Mecca itself. Mecca in old photos shows a string of brothels and sex huts right around the perimeter of the parade ground.
So ; think Arabs as goats, females in estrus, males clambering over each other after sniffing & tasting which one to mate with
and the Haj is the 'go date' to breed in the arab
Season in a randomized riutuakised selection -- to reduce the otherwise chronic inbreeding that occurs in nomadic and tribal mammalian groupings.

#41314 Jul 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like they voted GWB and Tony Blairs and re-elected them?
Such votings are "curse" of our democratic system!!
May be you use similar logic when voting me the "most biased person"?
You make a good point,I salute you.

#41315 Jul 23, 2013
Haj goats wrote:
<quoted text>
The Haj is based on a breeding ritual of nomadic inbred mammals gathering in a place around an object in a field and then having multiple sex partners. As example : arabian goats gather and the females come into estrus in October (late summer), mate in such gatherings and then have offspring in April.
Same with the Arab humans who use the Haj as a device to diversify their gene pool.
All Arab settlements had such Kaaba or open areas with special rocks or objects.
The circumlocution is Vedic , the Venus 'star'/ crescent moon conjunction indicates the timing.
Abu Bakr & Muhammad destroyed all the other Kaaba's and centralised it to Mecca as part of the deal in the corruption of overlaying Allah the moon god, Sabean, Vedic & other pagan rituals over the jewish book of T'ubah.
The ritual was the female daubs her menses on the object (black stone) indicating her estrus and suitability to breed. The males then gather, finger, sniff, lick and tongue the black stone, select a female and mate with her.
The Muslims are all naked underneath cotton ('muslim' shifts or wrappings) as a vestige of the original ritual when they were all naked.
The Kaaba structure was an ablutions block next to the black stone, muhhammad cemented it in. The black stone was stolen in 920AD by the quarmations trying to stop the cult & idol worship.
A fake handful of gravel is now embedded in resin, inside a large silver vulva emphasizing the basis of the fertility rite.
-
You can see Muslim woman touching themselves and daubing their menses on the fake black stone on YouTube, and the men fingering, sniffing & licking the black stone - many videos.
The whole ritual is a highly sexualised seasonal breeding ritual (hence the date in mid oct, star & cresent moon conjunction etc) with the Allah moon god, Vedic circling, Sabean fertility and object worship all bundled in over a Jewish script...
-
Today's Haj ; tens of thousands of prostitutes converge on Mecca to cater for the Muslim needs. Even non Muslim prostitutes are bussed into Mecca itself. Mecca in old photos shows a string of brothels and sex huts right around the perimeter of the parade ground.
So ; think Arabs as goats, females in estrus, males clambering over each other after sniffing & tasting which one to mate with
Season in a randomized riutuakised selection -- to reduce the otherwise chronic inbreeding that occurs in nomadic and tribal mammalian groupings.
Am I to believe that Mecca is a swingers club full of bisexual nympho's.
What of sexual protection ?

#41316 Jul 23, 2013
Haj goats wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
You mention prostitutes so I am wondering why a Muslim would want one thinking more so that he would want boy children to continue his tradition.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#41317 Jul 23, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
-
It is the one pilgrimage that each and every Muslim has to make before he dies.
-
Hajj - Pilgrimage To Mecca

The fifth pillar of Islam is to make a pilgrimage (Hajj) to Mecca, in Saudi Arabia, at least once in one's lifetime. This pillar is obligatory for every Muslim, male or female, provided that he/she is physically and financially able to do so.

Read the link it is all there.

http://www.performhajj.com/what_is_hajj.php
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#41318 Jul 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you understand MUQ that nobody in the West likes you, your ideology or what you stand for.

So why don't you and your type just stay in your sh^tholes and don't bother us with your stupidity!!

And PS
Don't keep asking the West to keep helping you barbarians!!

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#41319 Jul 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
goes

Democracy is holding the scale. As far as the most hated person on his thread goes that would be you
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#41320 Jul 23, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Who Lost the World?

The Curious Case of How Libya Became an Election Issue

By Ira Chernus

October 30, 2012 "Information Clearing House" - Who lost Libya? Indeed, who lost the entire Middle East? Those are the questions lurking behind the endless stream of headlines about “Benghazi-gate.” Here’s the question we should really ask, though: How did a tragic but isolated incident at a U.S. consulate, in a place few Americans had ever heard of, get blown up into a pivotal issue in a too-close-to-call presidential contest?

My short answer: the enduring power of a foreign policy myth that will not die, the decades-old idea that America has an inalienable right to “own” the world and control every place in it. I mean, you can’t lose what you never had.

This campaign season teaches us how little has changed since the early Cold War days when Republican stalwarts screamed,“Who lost China?” More than six decades later, it’s still surprisingly easy to fill the political air with anxiety by charging that we’ve “lost” a country or, worse yet, a whole region that we were somehow supposed to “have.”

The “Who lost...?” formula is something like a magic trick. There’s no way to grasp how it works until you take your eyes away from those who are shouting alarms and look at what’s going on behind the scenes.
Who’s in Charge Here?

The curious case of the incident in Benghazi was full of surprises from the beginning. It was the rare pundit who didn’t assure us that voters wouldn’t care a whit about foreign affairs this year. It was all going to be “the economy, stupid,” 24/7. And if foreign issues did create a brief stir, surely the questions would be about Afghanistan, Pakistan, or China.

Yet for weeks, the deaths of the U.S. Ambassador to Libya, J. Christopher Stevens, and three other Americans became the rallying cry of the campaign to unseat Barack Obama. What made this even more surprising: when news of the tragedy first broke, it appeared to be stillborn as a political issue.

The day after the attack on the consulate, as the news about the killings was just coming out, Mitt Romney rushed to blast his opponent:“American leadership is necessary to ensure that events in the region don’t spin out of control.” A president must show “resolve in our might” and a readiness to use “overwhelming force.” Barack Obama had failed on all these counts, Romney charged, and the deaths in Benghazi proved it.

The Republican presidential candidate was duly blasted in return for “politicizing” the incident. It seemed like almost everyone chimed in critically. Even longtime Republican stalwart Ed Rogers wrote that “Romney stumbled,” while “the president said the right things and had the right tone.”

Romney never retracted anything he said on that first day -- and somehow the same words, once scorned as unfitting and “unpresidential,” were mysteriously transformed into powerful arguments against reelecting the incumbent. A month later, a new story dominated the headlines:

This change of tune surely reflected in part the media’s primal need for a close presidential contest to keep the public’s interest. At the time of the Libyan incident it was generally agreed that Obama was beginning to pull ahead in the race, potentially decisively, and anything that might boost Romney’s chance was undoubtedly welcome on an editor’s desk.

A big part of the answer lies in the power of the key words in Romney’s first statement:“might” and “control.” His strategists grasped a fundamental truth of American politics: The public has an endless appetite for gripping stories about challenges to America’s global might and its right to control the world. So they doubled down and sent their man out to tell the story again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ivanka Trump calls out 'white supremacy' 2 hr you hate the truth 5
News Maine gov: Removing statues like losing 9/11 me... 3 hr Stevie Wonder 5
News End the 'big wink' in US-Middle East foreign po... 3 hr TRUMANS TREASON 3
News Obama: Americans deserve to know more about dro... (Feb '13) 3 hr LAVON AFFAIR 53
News Sen. Tim Scott: Trump needs 'personal connectio... Sun Rev Cash Dollar 2
News Gov: Removing Confederate statues like losing 9... Aug 20 GED Grad 4
News Being overweight may be caused by the clock in ... Aug 19 Tex- 35
More from around the web