Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46762 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#41251 Jul 21, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
The same could be said of religion suckers eh ?
By the way you have memory lapse for I did compliment your form of Islam not what we see today.
May be I missed that one "Gem" post, in heap of critical posts that you wrote?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#41252 Jul 21, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Nicholas Cage was in a fireman movie showing what it was like inside as the building fell
I would like the "fall simulated" on a scale model of WTC, which NIST did not do, despite wasting millions of Dollars on that massive 10,000 page report that had most details of no concern to the real issues.

This is trick often played by these investigating agencies, put so much of non needed information, so no one can read it all and agree with your "one line summary"!!

That all these 10,000 pages that "there is not least doubt that it was done by Alqaeda acting alone" The same verdict which CNN and FOX News gave within minutes of Tower Collapse!!
Abu Bakr

Australia

#41253 Jul 21, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Bakri felt wronged for his daughters banning ?
Oh yes, Abu Bakr is the real father of the bastard islam. He's the root source of it all.
He is the 'gabriel' who synthesized Allah (his family owned the idol Hubal) and the Jewish ishmaelite script into the apostasy that Islam became. His daughter Aisha was 'sold' to
Muhammad as the blood pact / he would inherit Islam. Muhammad then broke this pact after Aisha was did not produce any surviiving heirs &
was caught being unfaithful. Bakr had no choice but then to murder muhammad, Uthman & then Ali to regain control.
Abu Bakr finally became a caliphate but Islam was wrecked by then, riven into factions and then civil war
-
Read into all this that it was Abu Bakr of Mecc qareeshi who manipulated the naive camel
herder Muhammad - to create new synthetic varient of tribal origin to then attack & sieze power from the yathrib Jews & ishmaelite aligned
tribes.
That's the entire basis of Islam.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#41254 Jul 21, 2013
Abu Bakr wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, Abu Bakr is the real father of the bastard islam. He's the root source of it all.
He is the 'gabriel' who synthesized Allah (his family owned the idol Hubal) and the Jewish ishmaelite script into the apostasy that Islam became. His daughter Aisha was 'sold' to
Muhammad as the blood pact / he would inherit Islam. Muhammad then broke this pact after Aisha was did not produce any surviiving heirs &
was caught being unfaithful. Bakr had no choice but then to murder muhammad, Uthman & then Ali to regain control.
Abu Bakr finally became a caliphate but Islam was wrecked by then, riven into factions and then civil war
-
Read into all this that it was Abu Bakr of Mecc qareeshi who manipulated the naive camel
herder Muhammad - to create new synthetic varient of tribal origin to then attack & sieze power from the yathrib Jews & ishmaelite aligned
tribes.
So Abu Bakr was the Saint Paul of Islam?

How dumb a person can be, I did not realize till I read your post!!
Bogan DUH

Australia

#41255 Jul 21, 2013
Part II: What Big Brother Wants
The National Security Agency’s 1-million–square-foot,$2 billion headquarters is located in Utah in a valley just south of Salt Lake City. The Utah Data Center is to be the headquarters and epicenter of terrestrial surveillance: here trillions of millions of intercepted phone calls, emails, and data trails will be collected and scrutinized by analysts over highly encrypted fiber-optic links.
A project of immense secrecy, the Utah’s Data Center’s purpose, according to bestselling author and investigative journalist James Bamford, will be this:
... to intercept, decipher, analyze, and store vast swaths of the world’s communications as they zap down from satellites and zip through the underground and undersea cables of international, foreign, and domestic networks…. Flowing through its servers and routers and stored in near-bottomless databases will be all forms of communication, including the complete contents of private emails, cell phone calls, and Google searches, as well as all sorts of personal data trails…. Should the agency ever fill the Utah center with a yottabyte of information, it would be equal to about 500 quintillion (500,000,000,000,000,000,000) pages of text.
— James Bamford, author of The Shadow Factory: The Ultra-Secret NSA from 9/11 to the Eavesdropping on America.(See here)
According to Google’s former CEO, Eric Schmidt, the sum total of all human knowledge from the dawn of history up to 2003 comes to 5 exabytes. Our own calculations allow us to infer the following from this: given that one million exabytes equals one yottabyte or 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ,000 bytes (1024), one yottabyte of information would equal the sum total of all extraterrestrial knowledge on 200,000 planets identical to planet earth from their earliest times up to now.
To put it another way: 5 exabytes is equal to all the words ever spoken by mankind, while one yottabyte of information would take 11 trillion years to download from the internet using high-power broadband.
The mind boggles at the thought of such infinite oceans of knowledge, all of it theoretically recordable on a supercomputer.
&#9827;
According to Ray Kurtzweil, American futurologist described by Forbes magazine as “the ultimate thinking machine”, the next few decades will bring about an exponential growth in computing power.
IBM is at present trying to simulate the human brain with its own cutting-edge supercomputer called Blue Gene. What is Blue Gene’s brain capacity? You will be surprised to hear it’s a mere fraction of the human brain. It possesses only a billion neurons in comparison to the brain’s 20 billion. As for the connection between neurons known as synapses, it possesses 10 trillion of these compared to the human brain’s 200 trillion. For all its sophistication, the Blue Gene “supercomputer” possesses only 4.5 percent of the human brain’s capacity.(See here)
Whoever made the human brain was clearly a super-intelligent Being of some kind—unless you prefer to think that this incredibly complex organ came about by chance after a remarkable series of accidents starting with the Big Bang 13.8 billion years ago.
According to Kurtzweil, the human brain is about to be overtaken by computers. By 2045, he predicts, Singularity will occur—a merger between biology and technology. He says,“There will be no distinction, post-Singularity, between human and machine.” An ordinary computer in 2045 will possess one billion times more power than all human brains combined today.
Finally, by 2099, humans and computers will have merged. Literally, in every sense. By turning himself into a self-replicating machine, man will have achieved immortality.
Thus Kurtzweil, a man known for his uncannily accurate predictions.
In such a Brave New World, there can be no secrets. Big Brother will not only know what you are doing, he will know what you are thinking. He will know what you are going to do before you even do it.
Kabeer Ali

UK

#41256 Jul 21, 2013
Smitty wrote:
If its true that every CHRISTINE hate muslim then why the hell are you christine are doing in muslim countries leave us alone

And what Christine do with their wives most white christine men cheats on their wives or vice versa

If some women find out about her husband affair and wants to have the divorce its shocking for me that chruch wount let her pray in chruch any more cause she got divorce what the hell is that crap

Christinity does not make any scence look at this from your very bible
according to bible its fine if your daughter sleep with you to save your seed
its fine honestly give me a break you christines
Now why christines hate Islam cause Islam stop them to do thing what they love to do
1. accept God is one (You bring Jesus as his son with out any proof)
2.Islam does not allowed to use women like sex slave in the name of girl friend and boy friend (You love it so much that you cant leave it)

3.Islam wount allow your evil practice like interest,dugs,mistreating women,drinking etc but you are in love with them so much that you dont wana see and find the truth

You are reacting exactly the same like jews reacted against Jesus moses abrahim at their times when the want them to follow God as God commands and they jews were extremly agaist them what are the differce btw you and jews nothing so you ll be punished as jews in various time for example in Moses time Abrahim time
dont forget their nation was more powerfull than you are but against God they could not win and been destroyed
but you still have time read and find the truth before its too late for you christines
Kabeer Ali

UK

#41257 Jul 21, 2013
Abu Bakr wrote:
<quoted text>
-
tribes.
Islam basic are to respect every one even if its your enemy i ll give you a proof right here we muslim never said any thing wrong or even thing about it against Jesus(PBUH) and never burn your holy book bible never
and your teaching of Christianity is what you just wrote above
you can decide who are better you or us
You Christine even do not know what wold "bastard" means these days for your a child from your gf is legit child so dont even talk about islam and use that word
even in christinty the child is bastard child and women should be punished for this. i am not saying it your bible says that
next time before saying any thing about islam read your own bible

Now let me ask you a question why do you insult our prophets cause we Muslim love your Jesus and never said any thing bad about him then why you dont do the same
Matter of Fact Allah your and my God is same and he tells us in Quran last testament that these people of book have hatred in their hearts and he know what we dont know
is not that true yes it is

You can not do any thing against God plans for us and remember your and my dead is on it way he can came any time and on the day of judgement you and i have to stand in front of Allah and we have to answer what we been doing in this world right or wrong.

Now answers to your stupid arguments

This allegation was answered not other then but God his self in Quran what people though about Ayesha (PBUH) that she is innocent

When islam gave rights to women you sir you christines was in dark ages killing each other stealing women of each other what you are even doing today
people kill their daughter soon they find out that she is a girl alive yes sir you christine used to do this evil practice and we Muslim stoped you
read read read before you make up your mind by watching just the media
MEDIA CAN MAKE WHITE INTO BLACK AND BLACK INTO WHITE
Kabeer Ali

UK

#41258 Jul 21, 2013
slam mate
Very nice and very knowledgeable article i would say
In my option i would say if we humans have the power what we think and we could do that then this world wount exists any more.
You are right t that he super being what we called Allah (God) has make our brains very intelligently matter of fact all our body is the great creation of him
If you read history and read about the previous nations they are more powerful than us they know more than what we know today but we still are like we were before.
As a student of comparative religious we all believe Jews |Christine Muslims that armageddon war ll occur and time is not that far

keep that point in mind i think and i read an article about this theory while a go
our pools of earth will change their position so south ll be north and north ll be south a tremendous change ll occur and magnetic rays around the earth ll change i am not sure yet what ll cause that change but some thing ll and all the electronic item wount work any more they ll be jammed
on this basic usa already have tested their stuff and it was a success
if that happens then it wount be like this case what you have done your research on we ll be back in stone age

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#41259 Jul 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone means everyone who "has blind faith in official version".
I doubt Muslims could pull such a grand plan like 9/11, it needed so much support from ground level and then to shield the real culprits, that hardly any Muslim could do it.
Saudi Arabia would have to be on the real culprits or one of list if you are going down the conspiracy road.
Arms deals with the US,trillions of dollars oil revenue from the price hike,Saddam taken out.
sid

Chermside, Australia

#41260 Jul 21, 2013
Kabeer Ali wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam basic are to respect every one even if its your enemy i ll give you a proof right here we muslim never said any thing wrong or even thing about it against Jesus(PBUH) and never burn your holy book bible never
and your teaching of Christianity is what you just wrote above
you can decide who are better you or us
You Christine even do not know what wold "bastard" means these days for your a child from your gf is legit child so dont even talk about islam and use that word
even in christinty the child is bastard child and women should be punished for this. i am not saying it your bible says that
next time before saying any thing about islam read your own bible
Now let me ask you a question why do you insult our prophets cause we Muslim love your Jesus and never said any thing bad about him then why you dont do the same
Matter of Fact Allah your and my God is same and he tells us in Quran last testament that these people of book have hatred in their hearts and he know what we dont know
is not that true yes it is
You can not do any thing against God plans for us and remember your and my dead is on it way he can came any time and on the day of judgement you and i have to stand in front of Allah and we have to answer what we been doing in this world right or wrong.
Now answers to your stupid arguments
This allegation was answered not other then but God his self in Quran what people though about Ayesha (PBUH) that she is innocent
When islam gave rights to women you sir you christines was in dark ages killing each other stealing women of each other what you are even doing today
people kill their daughter soon they find out that she is a girl alive yes sir you christine used to do this evil practice and we Muslim stoped you
read read read before you make up your mind by watching just the media
MEDIA CAN MAKE WHITE INTO BLACK AND BLACK INTO WHITE
You must be blind, deaf and dumb, we see the unprecedented violence, hate and murder daily in egypt, syria, your moderate words are just taqiyya.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#41261 Jul 21, 2013
Kabeer Ali wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Hadiths?
"O people of Quraish! It seems that Muhammad is determined to go on finding fault with our religion, degrading our
forefathers, discrediting our way of life and abusing our gods. I bear witness to our god that I will carry a too heavy rock and drop it on Muhammad’s head while he is in prostration to rid you of him, once and for all."
From the book The Sealed Nectar, Like to thank MUQ for this.
Kabeer Ali wrote:
9 yld girls are innocent,and not only was she Ayesha innocent,but a victim as well

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#41262 Jul 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
May be I missed that one "Gem" post, in heap of critical posts that you wrote?
"Critical" ???
Goodness gracious I am but meek in comparison to others here who provide you with quality reading material that you may come out of your shell.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#41263 Jul 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone means everyone who "has blind faith in official version".
I doubt Muslims could pull such a grand plan like 9/11, it needed so much support from ground level and then to shield the real culprits, that hardly any Muslim could do it.
Why they killed OBL instead of arresting him and let him "confess' how the operation was planned and executed?
Why they killed such a Big Fish, without recording his testimony? Was it one more of the oddities we saw in every thing dealing with 9/11?
How dumb are you people becomes clear when ask even simple questions about 9/11, for example how come Hollywood has not come forward to make a film on 9/11?
Do you know the REAL reason? They cannot duplicate the fall of WTC towers by making a scale model, without doing "something" to those "massive columns"!!
When they can make film about "passion of Jesus"...what prevents them from making film on "passion of 9/11"?
Already they made film on OBL killing and so many side issues, why not the Big Event?
why don't you dumbos demand a film on 9/11? A scale model of WTC, falling to ground with the impact of jetliner and jet fuel fire!!
-
MUQ: There are several movies made of the 9/11 attack.
=
MUQ you do have to be crazy to ask such a stupid question. MUQ ASK >>>> why don't you dumbos demand a film on 9/11? A scale model of WTC, falling to ground with the impact of jetliner and jet fuel fire!!

MUQ the best way to answer your stupid question is:
-
Why would Hollywood spend $1 to simulate the collapsing of the twin towers, when they have 100,000's feet of footage of the real collapsing of the twin towers.
-
All Hollywood has to do is, at the right moment just add in the scene they want of the real footage.
-
MUQ: Whoever told you the lie he is fabricating the story to fool you. MUQ: Shows how stupid you are to even repeat the story they told you.
-
MUQ: Same as Hollywood did when they made the movie: The Space Shuttle Challenger disaster exploding and killing all the Astronauts, they did not have to simulate a spacecraft exploding and leaving traces of smoke behind.
-
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/common...
-
MUQ: Hollywood had the real footage.
-
MUQ: When you see 1944 sea battles and at a distance you see German or Japanese war planes been shot down and crashing into ocean.
-
Does MUQ thinks it is simulated?
-
No MUQ they are real planes been shot down and real war footage has been added to the movie.

-
MUQ why would Hollywood want any simulation when the Muslims gave them the real footage.
-
MUQ: I agree with you see how smart the Jews are:
Israel secretly warned Jews to stay home that Tuesday, to avoid being killed in the attacks. The Jews did it.
-
And the Smart highly intelligent Jews, quickly passed the blame over to the dumb uneducated Muslims, and had the Jews even had the audacity, to let the Americans and it's allies go and fck all you Muslims in the Middle East, since 2006, not bad for a bunch of smart Jews.
-
The one Mistake the Jews made and that is they did not convince the Americans and it's Allies drop a few nuclear bombs on you.
-
MUQ Fck the Jews, they are not so smart afterall.
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#41264 Jul 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
for example how come Hollywood has not come forward to make a film on 9/11?
Do you know the REAL reason? They cannot duplicate the fall of WTC towers by making a scale model, without doing "something" to those "massive columns"!!
!!
Your an idiot if you believe those conspiracy theories. But we really don't care what you think because we know you Muslims are not very bright and you have nothing of substance to contribute to the facts about what happened.

Yeah, I'm sure you barbaric Muslims would like to see a movie of the twin towers going down.
I know most of you barbaric Muslims have many versions of the twin towers going down with people falling to their death downloaded on your computers.

We know you barbarians like to watch this over and over again. We all remember how most Muslims were dancing and high fiveing each other when they saw the towers going down.
There is no doubt, your all scum bags alright.

You kept talking about Racism before.
Here is a survey of which countries are the most rasict!! Again, Muslim countries fail just like they do at everything else.. Loser Scum Bags....Muslims !!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldview...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldview...
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#41265 Jul 21, 2013
Here you go MUQ, here is a little taste of the land of the free!!
This is why you stinking Muslims always want to go to Western Countries!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...

You can't do anything to match this!!
We are the Greatest Society on earth !!!
inthemeantime

Sydney, Australia

#41267 Jul 21, 2013
Girl, 11, speaks out over her forced marriage.

An 11-year-old Yemeni girl has spoken out after running away from her family before they forced her into an arranged marriage.

In a video released on LiveLeak, Nada Al-Ahdal said she was forced to flee and live with her uncle after she was promised to another man.

"They told me that I am engaged, and that my fiancé had already paid them money and brought the engagement ring," Nada tells the camera.

"They said that I couldn't leave and even threatened to kill me if I went back to my uncle."

The video was released by the Middle East Research Institute late last night, a non-profit press monitoring organisation based in the US.

The girl says a common response from child brides is to commit suicide when faced with a forced marriage.

"I'm not an item for sale, I'm a human being and I would rather die than get married at this age."

"I've decided that I have two choices: to leave or to die. So I chose the first."

THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY AUSTRALIANS FEAR MUSLIM AND ISLAM.
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#41268 Jul 21, 2013
I wonder if MUQ would like Hollywood to make a film about his Prophet ??

They could show what he looks like, they could even show how he likes to marry nine year old girls and diddle them.
Heck, the film could even show a Muslim man raping a women and four male Muslims watching!!

I think it would be a great film to show the world the true story of Mo and Islam ??

What do you think MUQ, don't you think it's a good idea??
Maybe you could even be hired as a consultant,,,,,along with Sheila !!!
Islam origins Abu

Brookvale, Australia

#41269 Jul 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So Abu Bakr was the Saint Paul of Islam?
MUQ, Paul was a convert that took the beliefs of Jesus into an new dimmension of Greek intellectual abstraction -'God' was for all including gentiles or non Jews, that god was universal. In 49 AD the followers of Jesus made this decision & sent paul to Rome. Eventually
after ups & downs the essence of the idea was
adopted by the Romans & became the powerhouse empire/god fusion modern Christianity is today.
-
Abu Bakr by contrast was an originator not an adaptor.
Abu Bakr's tribe ran the Allah Hubal idol frachise in Mecca along with many competing idols. These tribes were at war with the Jews & Jewish
aligned yemenites. Muhammad was sent by the Jews to pacify and convert them from Allah/Hubal & pagan idol worship to ishmaelism (Judaism).
Muhammad preached the book of T'ubah on
which the Quran is based. Muhammad failed in this mission and was found to be heretic, ie anti
Abraham, participating in Sabean & Allah sex &
cult rituals. Muhammad was excommunicated in 624 AD by the Jews.
Muhammad then conspired with Abu Bakr to create an apostasy of the ishmaelite faith with Allah, the quareesh moon god superimposed as a supreme god 'the Jews had lied about & tried to deny the Arabs'.
Who corrupted muhammad ?- Abu Bakr.
Who wrote & designed in Allah over the
ishmaelite script - Abu Bakr.
Who made sure Allah, Hubal (now Muhammad) & the black stone were kept 'in' but competing idols were all removed... Abu Bakr.
Who formed a blood pact with muhammad on 'inheritance of Islam' including selling his 6 year
old daughter to Muhammad, the stooge
frontman of the heresy ? Abu Bakr.
Muhammad was a peon of Abu Bakr.
-
Abu Bakr & Muhummad did the secret treaties with the pagan Arabs of the yatrib/medina & then
attacked the Jews.
-
Later. Aisha was a dud, no heirs, having sex
with others,Muhammad kicked her out, tried to adopt a slave son as heir, then developed Ali as
an alternative heir, and rescinded his false
claims. Muhammad tried to revert islam back to jewish/ishmaelism. This is all on record.
-
Abu Bakr then assasinated Muhammad for this
betrayal (4 attempts), finally via Aisha using datura poisoning. The Bakri stole & destroyed the recission scripts dictated to Ali ('eaten by a goat')- Aisha to Uthman :who was compiling the
mish mash of tales into a Quran - uthman then burning 18 other versions.
-
Abu Bakr then murdered Uthman & Ali via assassins.
-
So Abu Bakr was clearly a Satan like founder and is the originator of Islam - than say an
adaptor like Paul.
If you read the Quran.. you can tell that Abu Bakr is 'Gabriel' as the voice of perversion and evil, telling Muhammad what to do, say & how to think, and writing the script for him.
-
Abu Bakr himself "Muhammad was but one messenger of our spirit Allah (that Abu Bakr
owned), there were many other voices of Allah before & after him".
Aisha 'this Quran of Uthman is not our (Bakri)
holy book, Uthman is like that other Jew lover (meaning Muhammad) and shall ALSO die because of it.(he did, they killed him).
Note the word 'also'. No difficulty in the Bakri in stating they murdered Muhummad, Uthman & Ali.
-
Abu Bakr successful ? Today 1.5 billion worship objects, rocks and a god in a place he defined & owned. Islam is a pagan god of place, idol, object, caste worship, not a real universal god.
• Muhammad successful ? No, he died raving & screaming the Bakri would corrupt Islam and he had been conned. Lots of evidence.
• Uthman successful ? No one knows who he is.
• Ali successful ? No, murdered before he could
set it right, back to it's Jewish ishmaelite origin as Muhammad had intended & dictated to him.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#41270 Jul 21, 2013
Righto gang before you sink the slipper into MUQ's prognosis of 9/11 read up on the subject because something is fishy because as I said before, how come the lift wells come down with the building seeing they are the strongest point in the building and they have their own independent internal support structure that the lift are attached to and they reach to the roof so by rights part of them would have stayed upright,a bit jagged maybe but a definite skeleton .
Strange how an aircraft can crash into a paddock leaving little trace of it's remains.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#41271 Jul 21, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
"Critical" ???
Goodness gracious I am but meek in comparison to others here who provide you with quality reading material that you may come out of your shell.
You started with asking "innocent looking questions"....then your tone hardened and I pointed it out many times.

Now I am seeing that you have become almost similar to what other write.

May be in short sentences or cliches, but you are not as unbiased as you were earlier.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Never Ends EVER! 13 hr Elise Gingerich 1
News Albright Blasts Bush Mideast Response, Cites Ir... (Jul '06) Mon Divorce Lawyer 57
News Is Russia deepening Cooperation with US in Syri... Jul 23 USA Today 1
News Day 2 of GOP convention speeches: CNN vets the ... Jul 23 serfs up 20
News Shiite Cleric Calls Maliki Visit to U.S. a Betr... (Jul '06) Jul 22 Swedenforever 4
News Australian convicted of recruiting foreign figh... Jul 22 Beer Cold 3
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Jul 20 Obsession 46
More from around the web