Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 46,049
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story
MUQ Tasweer

Australia

#41150 Jul 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. I do not put "stupid conspiracy theories" every day, they are Real Conspiracy theory.
02. Yes America is "Most Powerful country" today, but was it "always" that powerful, or shall "always" remain that powerful?
Every nation gets it turn to rise on top and that is a temporary phase, after some time they fall down and another nation takes their place. Just
look at human history for past 5000 years and you will find a "List" of "Most Powerful Nations" in it.
What about "Great Britain"? Has it not become "Poodle" of USA?
03. Muslims ruled the world for more than 800 years, compared to that USA is only 237 Years Old!
USA just did not start every thing from Zero, they got the info from other nations and built on it, that is what every nation does.
04. We use any invention that is for humans to use. But have these inventions "solved" any of basic human problems? Do we not have Racism,
domestic violence and crime in your socities? From where they come?
05. Most of Americans are simple straight forward people and they are hard working. But
some of them are bullies and only boast, I do not know to which category you belong to?
MUQ we do not care for your cut and paste which you use as kitman to evade the charge leveled at you by Allah himself.
Why are you using the internet which you know is Haram & is Tasweer ?
You can not be a Muslim and use the Internet.
Either you obey the instructions of Allah and forsake Tasweer (the internet) or else you clearly revoke islam and defy and disobey Allah.
It's one or other.
If you keep posting then we have to conclude by your actions your are not a Muslim but an a willfull disobeyer and unbeliever.
If you do keep posting, you will have no creditability to represent an Islamic point of view as you are sinner and disobey Allah.
The Quran rules this.
Allah warns MUQ

Australia

#41151 Jul 17, 2013
Yes. And MUQ is the biggest sinner of any muslim we know. Unlike most Muslims he has been fully exposed to the lies and deciet of islam but still wallows in sin and hides behind shirk & kitman & taqiyya as he drools out stale or irrelavant IPH cut and paste..
And the biggest sin of all that MUQ commits ?
Tasweer / the viewing and storing of graven images. Whole screeds of the quranic sura's expressly forbid any muslim to create or store or view an 'animate' image - be it a picture or a graphic or a video. All such images of anything that represent anything living,, even a smiley face :) are HARAM.
Allah says so.
And yet MUQ, wallowing in his sin of islam, also is a sinner and commits blasphemy to islam in using the internet and his presence on this forum. For why even on this page is clip art and pictures of living things that 'MUQ can not being to life' but 'stores in his house' and views and prostrates before.
MUQ greatly offends Allah.,,,(•..•) the moon god of the Quareesh Bakri, worshipped initially via the stone idol messenger Hubal, then later
the human idol Muhammad..
,,,(•..•), Allah the moon god has spoken via his stone & human idols and explicitly banned such
things as Emoticons, pictures, graphics, outlines, sketches, even language text that uses a cursive symbol that may represent an animal or living
thing. So as example every time MUQ types in A (a letter derived from the picture symbol of an Ox)- MUQ greatly offends Allah ,,,(•,,•), who is an angry and jealous god.
When Allah sees MUQ using the Internet he
becomes very very angry.
For MUQ is worshipping a false god of the
unbelievers and sinning as they sin..
The punishment for MUQ and his sin of tasweer
-as prescribed by Allah and written in the Quran-
(not by me, but as Allah states to MUQ) is the
most harsh and severe !
On judgement day, Muq will be selected out and
put in a special group 'where Allah will reserve his most harsh and severe punishment for the sinners of Tasweer (use of the internet / graven images).'MUQ will be cast into a hell of brimstone and fire and cooked alive. MUQ will then be whipped and tormented, and made to eat what cows eat'- that's the Quran exact words.
-
=>MUQ - Allah knows best. You can never tell when Allah may make judgement of you.

You can not use the internet and also be muslim.
Either you revoke islam or the internet.
Allah says this to you in his words to you.
Read the Quran & decide. It's one or the other.

If we see your comments here on this forum we can then conclude you have revoked islam.
----------
Second warning MUQ !
INTERNET IS TASWEER. IT IS HARAM.
ALLAH ,,,(•,,•),

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#41152 Jul 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. I do not put "stupid conspiracy theories" every day, they are Real Conspiracy theory.
02. Yes America is "Most Powerful country" today, but was it "always" that powerful, or shall "always" remain that powerful?
Every nation gets it turn to rise on top and that is a temporary phase, after some time they fall down and another nation takes their place. Just look at human history for past 5000 years and you will find a "List" of "Most Powerful Nations" in it.
03. Muslims ruled the world for more than 800 years, compared to that USA is only 237 Years Old!
USA just did not start every thing from Zero, they got the info from other nations and built on it, that is what every nation does.
04. We use any invention that is for humans to use. But have these inventions "solved" any of basic human problems? Do we not have Racism, domestic violence and crime in your socities? From where they come?
05. Most of Americans are simple straight forward people and they are hard working. But some of them are bullies and only boast, I do not know to which category you belong to?
-
MUQ is convinced that taken over The Middle East, North Africa and Spain that constitutes the world.
-
MUQ a small country like Bulgaria Beat the crap out of the Muslims.
-
Austria an other small country that b eat the crap out of you.
-
Only recent history a small nation known as Israel did not only beat the crap out of you Muslims once, but 6 times, when they were only a fledgeling nation, they had you Muslims begging the UN to ask the Jews to give back the territory they took away from the Egyptian Muslims.
-
MUQ beware of the Jew.
-
This time the Jews are looking at taken over Iran.
-
And they told the UN that they are no giving back anything they consider as Bounty of war.
-
What is saving Saudi is that Saudi are allies to Israel.
Stu of Bris

Brisbane, Australia

#41153 Jul 17, 2013
We don't "fear" muslims. They just don't have a place in our western society.
They do not assimilate and utterly refuse to. A no brainer.
Stu of Bris

Brisbane, Australia

#41154 Jul 17, 2013
From what I've heard multiculturism has utterly failed in England and Europe in regard to the muslim religion. So far ... we haven't gotten to the stage of cutting off people's heads in public.
Clerics demanding the killing of our own citizens (deportation 4 u guys 10 years in country I think going by your legal system). Area's in England you cannot go without getting bashed for being a citizen of your own country. Muslim immigrants trying to change your countries law to Sharia Law. Getting bombed on your own train network. Yeah multiculturalism really worked for u guys a thing of peace ... not. I'm laughing at u now but not when it hits this country as hard as its hit u.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#41156 Jul 17, 2013
The Nobel Prize Committee has been wrong by granting Obama the Nobel Prize Peace Award.

Obama acts more as unlawfulness like neo-Hilter as radical neo-con by hacking civilians, like Bush (IN IRAQ WAR) as AN outlaw.

In addition, Obama overthrew government in Libya without UN approval.
Obama had done too many drones by killing the wrong people, like families s and children and women, by saying they had killed terrorists instead.
As CIA was wrong on Snowden by saying he was on the airplane going to Bolivia (in fact Snowden was nio on plane), Obama could be just like the International outlaw Bush lying about WMD-Iraq, by telling no true facts of chemical weapons usage in Syria.

Obama also gave no real facts of pictures of dead Bin Laden by saying bin Laden was killed, while having the man who gave information of bin Laden to CIA locked up in Pakistan for 30 years, so that he told no more whether the real story of bin Laden was true or not. Yet the CIA made up story of the Bin Laden raid as if they had done that when nobody was there to witness. Since CIA was wrong about many things, how could that be real or not that people could trust?

The Nobel Prize Committee has given too many prizes to US in a lot of areas, from Physics, Chemistry, Economics, etc., by saying the other world universities are not good as they rank the top 100 universities on the planet by naming mostly the US ones, British, and few from Germany and Russia and so on.

Yet the world is uprising with more better people everywhere than those of US, while US is going downhill doing all the wrongs and breaking the Universal rules, it is time the world must carry back-bone moral responsibilities of these modern times to face troubles ahead as it has been made messes by being biased to US, even from the Nobel Prize Committee.
Aust Muslim update

Australia

#41157 Jul 17, 2013
Stu of Bris wrote:
From what I've heard multiculturism has utterly failed in England and Europe in regard to the muslim religion. So far ... we haven't gotten to the stage of cutting off people's heads in public.
Clerics demanding the killing of our own citizens (deportation 4 u guys 10 years in country I think going by your legal system). Area's in England you cannot go without getting bashed for being a citizen of your own country. Muslim immigrants trying to change your countries law to Sharia Law. Getting bombed on your own train network.
Yeah multiculturalism really worked for u guys a thing of peace ... not. I'm laughing at u now but not when it hits this country as hard as its hit u.
Well our Muslims are pretty pathethic really.
They all came to australia to escape their muslim homelands and hide within a white christian benevolent society. Then the lebanese youth (2nd gen) pampered by their mothers and fed a diet of intolerance and hatred started acting up. Then the pakistanis & Indian Muslims started being trouble makers. Then inmans & clerics started coming in preaching jihad, Then the school funding got rorted so Islamic maddrass started popping up, then mosques, then the call for sharia law, then they tried to declare a public beach was only for Muslims, then the Malaysian & south Asian criminal Muslims came in, then the sudanese, somalian, then flood of middle east family reunion, then we got all politically correct & over tolerant, then tens of thousands forced their way in by flooding the asylum route, now a massive flood of overstayers, fake visas, tens of thousands of criminals, many thousands via Nz back door & suddenly we found we had nearly half a million of mostly useless discard lazy uneducated pagan & object worshipping violent benefit seeking low life non assimilating Muslims in our midst. Just like that. We have massive muslim slums & no go areas in sydney and Melbourne. We don't have a Pak (Asian) problem but real middle east and Indian problem.
They are all here to steal, they have no ideology of contribution or wanting to be part of a wider society. Multiculturalism is dead here too.
After the lebanese 2nd gen here showed that no matter what you do, they only scorn & bite the hand that feeds them, zero allegiance to australia despite never being discriminated against & having everything thrown at them (75% are still on welfare, some 35 years after arrival)- after that, no one trusts any of the Muslims. The Greeks, turks, Italians. Poms, Serbs, Croats, Poles, chinese, Koreans, thais, all fit in, contribute, respect the host country & its values.
This Muslims be they middle east, Asian or Indian/Pak do not fit in.
These people go from being lucky guests given safe haven (all are fleeing failure of Islam by the way) to then being violent ugly racist and religious sectarian burdens on us.
Not a generalization but a broadly true statement. So we are not far behind UK or France or other places in the same conclusion...

ratburgerbuster

Melbourne, Australia

#41158 Jul 17, 2013
porkbangerbuster wrote:
Even the dumb yanks are smarter than the uneducated trash Bogans on this forum, well Bogans here is some more turd for you to choke on ....LLOL,LLOL,LLOL
American soldier resigns, says he was ‘misled’
Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:58PM
A U.S. soldier who participated in the Iraq war has written a resignation letter lashing out at the U.S. war policy.
Brandon M. Toy wrote in a letter published by Common Dreams on Tuesday that he was “misled” by the U.S. military when he joined it a decade ago.
“At the time of my enlistment, I believed in the cause. I was ignorant, naïve, and misled,” he wrote.
“The narrative, professed by the state, and echoed by the mainstream press, has proven false and criminal. We have become what I thought we were fighting against.”
Toy served the post-911 Military Industrial complex for 10 years, first as a soldier in Baghdad, Iraq, and later as a defense contractor, according to the letter.
He wrote that recent revelations of war crimes by the U.S. military “including counterinsurgency ‘dirty’ wars, drone terrorism, the suspension of due process, torture, mass surveillance, and widespread regulatory capture have shed light on the true nature of the current U.S. government.”
He called on fellow American soldiers not to sit watching “injustices” in the globe if they really want change to happen.
“As long as we sit in comfort, turning a blind eye to the injustices of the world, nothing will change,” he said.
“I was only a foot soldier, and am now a low level clerk. However, I have always believed that if every foot soldier threw down his rifle war would end. I hereby throw mine down.”
PressTv
ARA/ARA
56 9 140
Hey you piece of Immigrant filth,

How many times have I got to ask dog ,

What Stinking Islamic Nation Did You And Your Filthy Family Desert To Live In Christian Australia ?
porkbangerbuster

Australia

#41159 Jul 17, 2013
ratburgerbuster wrote:
<quoted text>
What Stinking Islamic Nation Did You And Your Filthy Family Desert To Live In Christian Australia ?
If you tell me on which ship your filthy Bogan mother was porked by 20 filthy convict piggys to produce a porky banger inserting piggy like you then I will tell you a secret....LLOL,LLOL,LLO,
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#41160 Jul 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Every nation gets it turn to rise on top and that is a temporary phase, after some time they fall down and another nation takes their place. Just look at human history for past 5000 years and you will find a "List" of "Most Powerful Nations" in it.
04. We use any invention that is for humans to use. But have these inventions "solved" any of basic human problems? Do we not have Racism, domestic violence and crime in your socities? From where they come?
05. Most of Americans are simple straight forward people and they are hard working. But some of them are bullies and only boast, I do not know to which category you belong to?
Ans:

.01 No, they are stupid conspiracy theories and only those with a low IQ would find them credible or interesting. They are no more than fairy tales!!!

.02 Dont always look at the past, looking at the past is for losers.!! Yes, the Americans will always remain the most Powerful. No other nation has the technology that the Americans have.
Yes, GB is a great friend and a partner of the US, all western countries work well together. Combined they control the world!!

.03 No, Muslims have never ruled fk all, today they can't even rule their own countries. Just look at Egypt, Syria etc etc.
No, nobody is as advanced as the USA, so they developed almost all their technology from Zero !!

.04 No again, Muslims use everybody else's technology, they have non of their own so they like to use western technology because its so good.
The worst domestic violence occurs in Muslim countries. The quran teaches Muslims to beat their wives, how very stupid is this? What sick religion/cult would teach its followers to beat their spouses ?? Ans: Islam does!!
Just how is beating your wife supposed to benefit a society?? Or what sick cult would say you should marry and diddle nine yr old girls??? Ans: Islam does! How does this benefit mankind idiot??

Your really an awful sick idiot MUQ, to try to critise others when your own back yard is full of filth and disgust!!

.05 I belong to the very proud and boastful category. I am very proud because of the very great achievement my society had accomplished and the very great contributions my society has given mankind!!

Muslims on the other hand have only tried to destroy what benefits mankind has achieved even in the last 50 years. Muslims are viewed as the most disgusting group of people on earth today. And your a prime example of stupidity within the Muslim society!!
porkbangerbuster

Australia

#41161 Jul 17, 2013
Never once have I quoted a muslim source because porky banger inserting bogans will howl and cry, so always a western source of in formation for these Bogans to choke over, LLOL,LLOL, while you are happily suking your jew masters Banger, LLOL the rest of the world including some criminals are reforming....LLOL,LLOL,LLOL

Netanyahu Upset That the Goyim Aren’t Getting It!

by Bob Johnson

Netanyahu can’t understand why the goys from Europe are resisting his Hebrew Bible/Old Testament authority over them.
The European Commission, the executive branch of the European Union, issued a directive two weeks ago requiring all member states of the EU to ban“all funding, collaboration, scholarships, research grants and awards to Israeli entities in the West Bank and East Jerusalem, while requiring that any future agreements signed with Israel must include a clause stating that the settlements are not part of the sovereign State of Israel and therefore are not part of said agreement.” The ban against expansionist Israel will begin this Friday, July 19, 2013.

Benjamin Netanyahu is angry with the Europeans. It must be very frustrating for him when the goys are resisting and dare to confront the superior Jewish state in its illegal occupation of Palestine. Netanyahu is used to compliant political whores like they have in the US. Both the Democrats and the Republicans all bow down to the King of Israel. They not only bow down themselves, they also betray their own people and take BILLIONS of dollars from American tax payers EVERY YEAR and hand it over to the Jewish state. And even worse than that, they commit young American lives to die, to kill, and to be horrifically maimed in wars which only benefit Israel. Of course, the political whores have a key motivation – to help their political careers by pleasing the powerful Israel lobby. No American military person’s life is of greater value than their political careers in their minds!(The last US President to seriously stand-up to Israel regarding both the Jewish state acquiring nuclear weapons and to its excessive influence over US politicians was John F. Kennedy. There are no politicians from either party on the horizon who even seem like they will take up the fight for America and Americans over Israel.)
Netanyahu’s temper tantrum must have been caused by the Europeans not rolling over for him like the American politicians regularly do. He released a statement in which he said Israel “”will not accept any external edicts” in regards to the Jewish state’s borders.

The reason Netanyahu is so touchy about Israel’s borders is because Israel is based on the Israel of the Hebrew Bible/Old Testament. Based on those boarders the US will have to fight and pay for many more wars for Israel as those borders include not only Palestine but also parts of Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Iraq. The Zionist Christian Pat Robertson even wrote an article about Israel’s “true” Bible based borders, The Land of Israel: A Gift From God. Netanyahu is also living this delusional dream of a Greater Israel of Biblical proportions as he made clear when he said,““[Jerusalem] is not a settlement. It is the sovereign capital of the State of Israel. We have been building in Jerusalem for 3,000 years.”
porkbangerbuster

Australia

#41162 Jul 17, 2013
Individual European nations are standing up to Judaism and Israel in other ways as well. For example the brutal and unnecessarily cruel way animals are butchered when done based on kosher regulations was recently outlawed in Poland (they also outlawed the same superstitious slaughter method practiced by Muslims called halal). In order to satisfy their “revealed”/hearsay religious superstition animals cannot be stunned prior to being slaughtered, they must be fully conscious while their throats are cut and then bleed to death. Think of this the next time you see a Hebrew National hot-dog commercial! Kosher is not only cruel, it is a giant religious scam which takes money from almost everyone and uses it to advance Jewish causes at the expense of Gentiles.
The Hebrew Bible/Old Testament tells Netanyahu not only what Israel’s borders should be, but it also tells him (and us) what will happen to Gentile nations who refuse to submit to the self-appointed “chosen ones.” According to Isaiah 60:12 the Bible god threatened the Gentile nations by saying “the the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee (Israel) shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.” When the official rabbi of Israel called for Jews to pray for Iran’s destruction he was in line with these teachings from the Hebrew Bible/Old Testament. Jewish superiority and Israel over all is key to the Hebrew Bible/Old Testament.

If we would take the advice of the American founder and Deist, Thomas Paine, who in his important and thought provoking book on God, Deism, the Bible and religion, The Age of Reason, The Complete Edition, called for a revolution in religion based in our innate God-given reason and Deism, we could go a long way in putting the brakes on Israel’s religious violence. It’s a grass-roots effort which can change the world for the better.
TeachtheBogans

Australia

#41163 Jul 17, 2013
OK Bogans its time to teach you a bit about your own religion because you uneducated pigmunchers are complete morons without a trace of decency LLOL,LLOL

"HOPE has two children.The first is ANGER at the way things are. The second is COURAGE to DO SOMETHING about it."-St. Augustine

"He who is not angry when there is just cause for anger is immoral. Why? Because anger looks to the good of justice. And if you can live amid injustice without anger, you are immoral as well as unjust." - Aquinas
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#41164 Jul 17, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Euphemisms Away!
A World in Which Truth is a Dying Species

By Gaither Stewart
Contd.

Despite Castro and Chavez and victories by left-leaning leaders in a handful of nations to the South, Latin America remains pretty much a great American colony. The Arab world and the Middle East are under attack and one nation after the other has already fallen. The little publicized U.S. penetration in Africa is practically unopposed. America controls Asia from Australia, Japan, Hawaii, the Guam military island and power economic influences in Southeast Asia. But there remain Russia and China. I believe Russia is truly American enemy number 1. I believe the attack on China is to be an economic-dominated one of accommodation in which the rest of the world becomes Coolies.

In any case, for now the lily pad bases spread from West to East along the belly of Russia. Step by step. From base to base. A new language of conquest. Creeping, creeping inexorably from West to East. Along the underbelly of deep, deep Russia, lying in wait.

For Russia is back. Russia is not about to roll over like a poodle for America. If Washington is pointing toward another Cold War—this time with even greater stakes and threats to world peace—Russia too is getting ready. Russia feels targeted by America. Russia asks which countries are targets for America’s space shields in East Europe? The U.S. answer is silence. What country has the type of missiles America aims at intercepting? The answer is Russia. Therefore Russia assumes the U.S. space shield is aimed at it. Now American-led NATO land forces have passed the River Oder into Poland—just as Hitler once did—and deployed its lily pads near Russia’s borders. This is much more menacing than another Cold War.

Russia, in American eyes the enemy of progressive mankind. Russia, guilty of the Great October Revolution of 1917. Russia, a threat to the New World Order. Communist Russia chose a new direction of social evolution, qualitatively different from the Western direction, and it achieved certain successes. Communist Russia’s solutions to fundamental social problems and its quickly developed scientific, intellectual and creative potential in such a short time frightened the West no less than Russia’s military potential and its messianism.

For many nations of the world the experience of Socialist Russia became an infectious prototype, a paradigm for the poor of the world. The post-war Soviet Union imposed its social order on the countries of Eastern Europe, immensely increasing its influence in the rest of the world while the Communist idea expanded over the planet.
MUQ kitman taqiyya

Australia

#41165 Jul 17, 2013
MUQ lards in more kitman & shirk stale old iph cut & paste,,, as he hides from the hard questions about his idolatry and Tasweer.
Surely Allah will be most angry at this.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#41166 Jul 18, 2013
ratburgerbuster wrote:
<quoted text>
-
He is so ashamed who he is that he nearly every post he takes on a new nick name.
-
When he was known as Rock solid and Smart, he admitted that he came to Australia from the Ghettos of Lebanon, where Hezbollah was using his parents and children as living shields, they begged us to take them into Australia.
-
Now they are here they behave like feral pigs.
-
His father killed his mother on an honour killing.
-
Daddy found Mommy fcking an security officer, daddy could not handle it although he was the one who suggested Mommy fck with Migration officer, no security officers to make sure they would be allowed entry into Australia.
-
Mommy is now at Rookwood pushing up daisies, Daddy is in Grafton jail.
-
Now 20 years later porkbangerbuster aka rocksolid aka Smart is an adult and lives from the money social security gives him every fortnight.
porkbangerbsterL LOL

Australia

#41168 Jul 18, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
He is so ashamed who he is that he nearly every post he takes on a new nick name.
-
When he was known as Rock solid and Smart, he admitted that he came to Australia from the Ghettos of Lebanon, where Hezbollah was using his parents and children as living shields, they begged us to take them into Australia.
-
-
-
Daddy found Mommy fcking an security officer, daddy could not handle it although he was the one who suggested Mommy fck with Migration officer, no security officers to make sure they would be allowed entry into Australia.
-
Mommy is now at Rookwood pushing up daisies, Daddy is in Grafton jail.
-
Now 20 years later porkbangerbuster aka rocksolid aka Smart is an adult and lives from the money social security gives him every fortnight.
LLOL,LLOL,one can always rely on a saudi dog to bark LLOL
MUQ alias

Australia

#41169 Jul 18, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
-
-
-
Daddy found Mommy fcking an security officer, daddy could not handle it although he was the
one who suggested Mommy fck with Migration officer, no security officers to make sure they
would be allowed entry into Australia.
-
Mommy is now at Rookwood pushing up daisies,
Daddy is in Grafton jail.
-
Now 20 years later porkbangerbuster aka rocksolid aka Smart is an adult and lives from
the money social security gives him every fortnight.
Is this MUQ too ? Or that not same person.
Just that porkgang etc & MUQ seem to be very common posts, content & often together.
Like a hand & knob in unison...
MB money taken

Australia

#41170 Jul 18, 2013
Arabs reject islam wrote:
<quoted text>
The egyptians should chop all the hands of every Muslim Brotherhood member noe they have been found to be stealing from the poor downtrodden egyptian people.
And if the MB had the money hidden in Jewish Banks then the Muslim brotherhood leaders should be put in stocks and flailed in public, one hundred lashes each for every $1 million they stole.
Then the same applied across all the middle east like in Qatar or Emirates or Saudi.
The entire Muslim ruling class elite that has been stealing from the people should be hunted down and then put up against the wall in the town
square, and then thrashed and flogged and set upon, then dismembered by the people.
Then their palaces and mosques, partners in the
collusion and theft from the Arab people, these places of evil should be sacked, looted, burnt, destroyed and the very earth they were on
scraped clean, and dumped into the sea.
Thats what arabia needs to do to cleanse itself of
the curse of Islam.
Muslim Brotherhood (MB) have been found to be committing fraud of the Egyptian people on massive scale (news today). Morsi & his cronies stand accused of having stolen over $usd 342 million - including fake loans & kick backs to Qatar & putting the money into jewish owned overseas banks.
All of the ME is corrupt, but this is extreme and
shows the true face of what was going on.
muhammad was a paedophile

Sydney, Australia

#41171 Jul 18, 2013
Another western woman jailed for being raped in Dubai. Not exactly like they portrayed it in Sex & the City is it.....If you are not in favour of Islam being banned then you are in favour of jailing women for being raped, no ifs or buts.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/07/modern-mode...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 13 min mjjcpa 414
Ukraine Needs New Security Guarantees 24 min Lukashenko is Dr ... 24
We'll murder police, says Real IRA (Apr '11) 19 hr Jake 218
Without help, Libya could become next Syria, fo... 23 hr pizza pie 2
Obama: We're not at cyber war with North Korea Sat barefoot2626 39
For chlamydia infection, prevention is better t... Sat Victor 1
U.S. slow to support Iraqi tribes in the fight ... Sat John_Schuylkill C... 1
More from around the web