Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46740 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

slumdog buster

Australia

#41196 Jul 19, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
More fool you slumdoggy I am not Islamic
Duh...pigmunching dumbarse when did I say you were Islamic, the day a pig muncher like you joins Islam, it would be a sad day for muslims, LLOL stay with your pigs...LLOL,LLOL God this Bogan is so DUH...DUH...LLOL,LLOL, speak english you pig, its supposed to be your language....LLOL,LLOL,LLOL

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#41197 Jul 19, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
MUQ read and you will learn.
-
http://answering-islam.org/Green/uthman.htm
-
MUQ read and you shall learn.
-
http://www.onislam.net/english/shariah/quran/...
Incredible

#41198 Jul 19, 2013
slumdog buster wrote:
<quoted text>
LLOL, LLOL, one can always count on a saudi lady boy doggy barboon to Bark, LLOL,LLOL, the mutt doesn't know if he is farting or barking, LLOL, its all the same lady boy barboon stinks wether he barks or farts...LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,
Have you been sniffing glue ?
Bogan DUH

Australia

#41199 Jul 19, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text> Why should Australians fear from Muslims ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jNfItig00ksXX Nothing
LLOL,LLOL, only a dumb arsed uneducated Bogan can enjoy such sub-human behaviour by laughing at a trapped animal..wait a wile dumb bogan soon you will be lowered into your grave and there will be a few apes waiting for you for your wanton evil, enjoy while you can, God these Bogans are so Duh.....LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,
Bogan DUH

Australia

#41200 Jul 19, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you been sniffing glue ?
No dumb arse Bogan, I have been reading your lunatic posts....God this bogan is so DUH....LLOL,LLOL

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#41201 Jul 19, 2013
Bogan DUH wrote:
<quoted text>
No dumb arse Bogan, I have been reading your lunatic posts....God this bogan is so DUH....LLOL,LLOL
-
We will pass Christian laws where we sell beer at Mulims morgues, and men will urinate all over your body before we cremate you.
-'
Just in case there is a heaven we will make double sure no Australia Muslim will enter heaven.
-
One reason is because you are unclean with Christian pee all over you.
-
second reason, now that you are cremated Allah will not be able to put your ashes together.
-
He will send you to hell.
-
I Pity those waiting for you there.

#41202 Jul 19, 2013
Bogan DUH wrote:
<quoted text>
WoW ,all this from a "Bogan DUH"
Kabeer Ali

Oldham, UK

#41203 Jul 19, 2013
FACT wrote:
go back in history and eastern greece, egypt, iran, iraq, north africa, bosnia, in all these regions at one time or another had democracy and florished then islam came into these lands and either imposed muslim law either by killing people or settling in these lands and manipulated the government and its laws and in a short or long time took over the whole country. Fact 1 muslims insist they can build mosqes in your county but try and build a church in their country and you could get killed. fact 2 openely or behind clossed doors muslims think of non muslims as scum. fact 3 muslims use democracy to give themselves power and use it against the country they live in .fact 4 islam already has made a heavy influence in europe africa and the americas. fact 5 muslims believe the WHOLE world must convert to islam either by killing or by propaganda. EVERYONE do your history and research and see for your self
I guess you are trying too hard on your self that you are WELL educated and well learned person, you know what
you do not have any idea what are the facts and you have not done your home work and make your opinion on some non facts or just by listening Christine media

let me answer you mate
Democracy is a christine way of like not a muslim way of life if you christines wants to live and follow your way of life then what is your problem if muslims wants to live with their law and their way of life too
and if you think muslim took over the land and impose their law what christine are doing today
Attacking muslim lands and taking over killing innocent muslim in number of millions to impose decocracy a christine way of life "Fact"

I am Pakistani muslim and in Pakistan 5% of our population is non muslim including 3 to 4 % chistines and they have churches where they are free to go and worship
You really need to do some research mate and then open you mouth "Fact"

All over in middle east christine have chuches and they are free to do what ever they wants to do
WE MUSLIM NEVER BURN YOUR BIBLE but YOU CHRISTINE'S BUY OUR QURAN SO MANY TIMES Who have more tolerance Us muslims or you christines FACT us Muslims

Your fact 5 makes me laugh
If we could do propaganda then we ll first revert all christine living in middle east and for sure in pakistan by killing or by any other possible way but its not like that
matter of fact in 1947 we had less then 1 % NON Muslims and now they are more than 5%

now you tell me christine are growing or reducing fact growing

FAct is we muslim are not allowed to force any one to revert to true religious Islam all we can do is explain thats all

If we were allowed to kill or revert non muslim to muslim then they ll not a be single muslim living in Middle east Sub continent esp Pakistan

Did jesus give you this teaching to kill other non christines or be racist i guess not then who you following when you attack and kill innocent humans esp Muslims on their very own land

Indonesia is biggest muslim country read its history not a single muslim went there to revert them by sword.

we muslim follow Essah (Your Jesus) more than you and we love him
a muslim can not be a muslim if he do not belive on Essah as a messenger of Allah like other for example moses adam josef etc

PEACE FOR ALL WHO WANTS TO HAVE PEACE
MUQ bad muslim

Wurtulla, Australia

#41204 Jul 19, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
We will pass Christian laws where we sell beer at Mulims morgues, and men will urinate all over your body before we cremate you.
-'
Just in case there is a heaven we will make double sure no Australia Muslim will enter heaven
-
-
second reason, now that you are cremated Allah
will not be able to put your ashes together.
-
-
MUQ will be going to an Islamic hell anyway.
For sins against Islam.
And because he is an Indian, he can't go to an Allah heaven as you have to be an Arab.
The Quran & hadeeth say this.

He practices Tasweer. This is when he reads and stores images including 'in his house' and he prostrates and views these images.
MUQ can not use the internet which has pictures or graven images 'that he can not bring to life'.
Even a smiley face :) is such an image.
This is haram.
Allah is a jealous and vengeful god.
No animate images. No internet. No viewing or storing or accessing graven images. The Quran is very specific and very clear. The internet, smart phones, images / all are forbidden.
MUQ has ignored the warnings and continued in his sinful and evil ways. Allah will judge him very very harshly.

Tasweer or the use, watching and viewing images is by far the worst sin to Allah.
The Quran says this.
Muw also practices shirk, kitman & taqiyya, when it is not to defend or represent islam.
This is a sin in Islam.
MUQ's soul is black with sin.
Covered in the weeping sores and abcesses of
his lies and evil in Tasweer, Shirk, Taqiyya.
-
Allah will select MUQ out on judgement day.
The Quran & hadeeth tells us what will happen.
"He will be put in a group of other such sinners that have practiced Tasweer".
"Allah will reserve his most severe punishment
for the sinners of Tasweer".
"He will be flailed until he is with no skin, then thrown into the pit of brimstone & fire with the
other sinners".
"He will be tormented and immersed eternally in
the red hot seething sea of pain & punishment". "He will only eat what cows eat".
So says the Quran on the sin of Tasweer.
-
->MUQ, when you read these sura's in the Quran, do you think that it doesn't apply to you ?
Do you know that Allah warns against such selectivism, and that is also a sin.
You can not be a part pious Muslim 'choosing the bits you will follow' or push onto others, but then continue by example to sin against the very specific rules in the book and idol you follow.
-
What's the point of you doing say Ramadan or the Haj etc - when you commit in front of everyone these sins of Tasweer, Shirk, Kitman & Taqiyya ?
-
You are a very bad example of a Muslim and it seems the worst sinner in front of your own god.
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#41205 Jul 19, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-'
Just in case there is a heaven we will make double sure no Australia Muslim will enter heaven.
-
-
second reason, now that you are cremated Allah will not be able to put your ashes together.
-
-
LOL !!
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#41206 Jul 19, 2013
Kabeer Ali wrote:
<quoted text>
WE MUSLIM NEVER BURN YOUR BIBLE but YOU CHRISTINE'S BUY OUR QURAN SO MANY TIMES Who
But you Muslims attacked and destroyed our Twin Towers on 911, you Muslims did it without any provocation from us and you killed over 3000 innocent women, children and men. We will NEVER forget what you did to us.

We never killed any Muslims when we burnt your hateful quran!! A book that inspires hate and violence thru out the world!!
Bogan DUH

Chiswick, Australia

#41207 Jul 19, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-'
-
-
-
-
LLOL,LLOL, But the good news is that Barking dogs get pissed upon even before they are singed in Hell, LLOL,LLOL, in your case your saudi grandfather is waiting there to assault you again, remember just as he did in Saudi Arabia and made you look like those red arsed baboons, LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,, LLOL,LLOL,LLOL for you its the same in this earth and hell, you going to be a ladyboy forever LLOL,LLOL,LLOL
Bogan DUH

Chiswick, Australia

#41208 Jul 19, 2013
Kabeer Ali wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you are trying too hard on your self that you are WELL educated and well learned person, you know what
you do not have any idea what are the facts and you have not done your home work and make your opinion on some non facts or just by listening Christine media
let me answer you mate
Democracy is a christine way of like not a muslim way of life if you christines wants to live and follow your way of life then what is your problem if muslims wants to live with their law and their way of life too
and if you think muslim took over the land and impose their law what christine are doing today
Attacking muslim lands and taking over killing innocent muslim in number of millions to impose decocracy a christine way of life "Fact"
I am Pakistani muslim and in Pakistan 5% of our population is non muslim including 3 to 4 % chistines and they have churches where they are free to go and worship
You really need to do some research mate and then open you mouth "Fact"
All over in middle east christine have chuches and they are free to do what ever they wants to do
WE MUSLIM NEVER BURN YOUR BIBLE but YOU CHRISTINE'S BUY OUR QURAN SO MANY TIMES Who have more tolerance Us muslims or you christines FACT us Muslims
Your fact 5 makes me laugh
If we could do propaganda then we ll first revert all christine living in middle east and for sure in pakistan by killing or by any other possible way but its not like that
matter of fact in 1947 we had less then 1 % NON Muslims and now they are more than 5%
now you tell me christine are growing or reducing fact growing
FAct is we muslim are not allowed to force any one to revert to true religious Islam all we can do is explain thats all
If we were allowed to kill or revert non muslim to muslim then they ll not a be single muslim living in Middle east Sub continent esp Pakistan
Did jesus give you this teaching to kill other non christines or be racist i guess not then who you following when you attack and kill innocent humans esp Muslims on their very own land
Indonesia is biggest muslim country read its history not a single muslim went there to revert them by sword.
we muslim follow Essah (Your Jesus) more than you and we love him
a muslim can not be a muslim if he do not belive on Essah as a messenger of Allah like other for example moses adam josef etc
PEACE FOR ALL WHO WANTS TO HAVE PEACE
Hey Paki brother you are wasting your time trying to reason with these (Jahil's) illiterate white and technicolor trash, we call them Bogans, same as yobs in England, tattoos on their ugly faces and arses, LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, cheap beer can in their hand and hanging around dole office for next scrap of my tax dollar. They couldn't spell history let alone know a word of it, They just like being abused, all their barking is bluster from behind keyboards, I am a proud muslim and openly roam around with head held high let any of these bogans come near me and say some thing to my face and see what a muslim punch feels like....LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, let them bark, LLOL, barking is for free....LLOL,LLOL,LLOL
Bogan DUH

Chiswick, Australia

#41209 Jul 19, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
In your case it is what comes out of your arse.
AH-Hahahahahahaha, LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, Gotch-ya ignorant Bogan.....Thats exactly what I wanted.....God this Bogan is so DUH....LOL
Bogan DUH

Chiswick, Australia

#41210 Jul 19, 2013
Serpent wrote:
<quoted text>
But you Muslims attacked and destroyed our Twin Towers on 911, you Muslims did it without any provocation from us and you killed over 3000 innocent women, children and men. We will NEVER forget what you did to us.
We never killed any Muslims when we burnt your hateful quran!! A book that inspires hate and violence thru out the world!!
LLOL,LLOL,LLOL As stupid as your Bogan mates, are you for real, well lets see what you pigs have been up to in the last 60 year only .......You sound like a reasonably stupid man for a white, LLOL because most of them are mental morons, LLOL.

Remember the whites have gone and stolen other peoples land, gone and bombed innocent women and children in remote countries to steal their resources, oil, etc. their jew Bank masters have indebted entire nations and caused untold miseries, remember America is a stolen piece of land, well Canada is a stolen piece of land, errr, Australia is a stolen piece of land, errrr at least another few dozen countries were stolen by whites so the 21st century has opened up with unprecedented dawn of global turmoil and this is nothing, you should expect to see tremendous violence and upheaval in the remainder of this century, the writing on the wall is clear and one has to a moron or a Bogan..LLOL, not to see it.

I know you didn't receive proper schooling and are not aware of global politics but as early as 1958 the CIA was involved in toppling a perfectly legitimate government in Iran to replace with a tyrant dictator just to steal Iran's oil, this is just a tiny example of your christian murder and deceit, I can fill pages of other facts of christian inspired blood shed, violence and treachery for greed.

History does not spare anyone, least of all the wicked ones so the chickens are coming home in large numbers to roost. Remember your Mickey mouse armies have caused bloodshed in Muslim lands and have been defeated by rag tag Mujhadeen fighters who have been emboldened to see that all your technology and Mickey mouse war toys are just hype because man to man on the battle front your soldiers are cowards who are happy to hide behind walls and shoot women and children, now after all the blood shed of innocents you cowards are on the run, LLOL, that my friend is the source of real problem,

you should see inside your own collar and conduct first and then blame others. As far as living in peace with whits only LLOL, LLOL, Forget about it, gone are those days, you will have to integrate with other people because your corrupt corporations wanted globalisation of economy to increase their fat bellies at the cost of your and my blood, sweat and tears, now reap what you have harvested, an apt proverb.
Bogan DUH

Chiswick, Australia

#41211 Jul 19, 2013
Correction.......

now reap what you have sown, an apt proverb.
Bogan DUH

East Maitland, Australia

#41213 Jul 19, 2013
Criminal Support by criminal west

Prof. Rodney Shakespeare

There are indications that, on the first day of Eid al-Fitr after the fasting of Ramadan has ended, Al-Qaeda and associated Al-Nusra Front elements will declare an independent Islamic state in the north of Syria.

A black flag will be raised, checkpoints set up, and patrols will be everywhere. Anybody who by an item of dress or facial expression indicates disagreement with the regime will be whipped on the spot.

Even if merely thought to be disagreeing, a person, if lucky, will be whipped. If unlucky, the throat will be slit. In short, anybody who is not an out-and-out supporter of the new regime will receive condign punishment at best or, just as likely, be killed on the spot.

This is not an exaggeration. The proponents of the new Islamic state are Takfiri, a person who accuses other Muslims of apostasy which means they can be killed. But it’s much worse than that. The Takfiri now in control of part of northern Syria are so full of hatred that not only are all Shia Muslims deemed to be apostates but so are any Sunni Muslims who do not fit into the mental concepts of the Takfiri madmen.

Of course, anybody who is not a Muslim (such as a Christian) is automatically, in the Takfiri view, an apostate and so slated for death. It did not take long for the extreme bigots of the French Revolution (1789) to point a finger at anybody and send them to the guillotine. So it is with the Takfiri whose bloodlust is such that they long to be surrounded by the blood of the dead and dying.

The information about the pending declaration of an Islamic state was given by a high-ranking official of the Free Syrian Army. He said that Al-Qaeda will declare the new state while militarily defeating the FSA and taking over the border crossings with Turkey.

Already, the official noted, Al-Qaeda had beheaded FSA member Fadi al-Qash and his brother in the town of Al-Dana, and had then assassinated FSA Supreme Military Council member Kamal al-Hamami. More assassinations are to be expected.

Needless to say, the FSA is making its own dispositions to try to counter the Al-Qaeda plan and it is viewing the situation, very reasonably, as “tantamount to a declaration of war."

Apart from the establishment of what is likely to be the most intolerant state in history (and history is full of examples of intolerance), the situation has endless peril. Turkey, for example, will have bigotry on its border. And, apart from being destabilized by millions of refugees, Turkey will soon have its own Takfiri within its own borders.

But whose fault is that? Deliberately overthrowing a sensible previous policy of no trouble with neighbors, Turkish Prime minister Erdogan, no doubt bribed by Zionist NATO with the promise of becoming the new Caliph of the Middle East, has proclaimed, and is arming, a vicious sectarianism with consequences which may yet dismember Turkey itself.

Then there’s Saudi Arabia. Where vicious intolerance is concerned the Saudi Wahhabi are world leaders and Wahhabi doctrine and practice, endlessly financed and promoted, is at the heart of the Takfiri sense of a God-given right to kill anybody they like.

Yet, strange as it may seem, the Takfiri, who are financed and armed by the USA, UK, Qatar, Turkey, Israel and Saudi Arabia, have many enemies in their sights including, believe it or not, the USA, UK, Qatar, Turkey, Israel and, yes, Saudi Arabia itself. There’s really nothing new in this: Osama bin Laden’s first declared enemy was the Saudi regime: the USA was the second.
Bogan DUH

East Maitland, Australia

#41214 Jul 19, 2013
So how on earth does it happen that the West, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Israel and Turkey are financing and arming their very worst enemies? Surely people cannot be that stupid!

Oh yes they can, particularly if, at the heart of their major policy, there is immorality and large-scale contradiction. And supporting the Zionist entity as it expands into the lands of others and implements a creeping genocide of the brave Palestinian people, is that immorality and large-scale contradiction.

You cannot claim to uphold democracy and human rights when, at the same time, you are ending them. You cannot uphold democracy and human rights when you support the most gruesome torturers and killers in Saudi Arabia. You cannot claim tolerance and fair play when you are promoting sectarianism. You cannot implement the Zionist desire to smash apart all Islamic nations without experiencing the consequences of smashing up the nations.

Of course, the FSA, in a weak position, is prepared to say anything to get Western intervention. Yet a wider war could result and Russia will resist such intervention.
Western policy, Saudi policy and Turkish policy is a mass of contradictions and inevitably resulting in ‘blowback’ i.e., nasty consequences which you do not want but which you have created. May they suffer the consequences more than the millions of innocents who are already suffering.

RS/KA

Prof. Rodney Shakespeare is a visiting Professor of Binary Economics at Trisakti University, Jakarta, Indonesia. He is a Cambridge MA, a qualified UK Barrister, a co-founder of the Global Justice Movement www.globaljusticemovement.net , a member of the Christian Council for Monetary Justice. His main website is www.binaryeconomics.net . Shakespeare is also Chair of the Committee Against Torture in Bahrain. More articles by Rodney Shakespeare
Mono Brow Tamer

Perth, Australia

#41215 Jul 19, 2013
Bogan DUH wrote:
Correction.......
Reap what you have sown you Dumb Greaser http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/07/17/31426... Good keep the good work up, more please Ha ha
Mono Brow Tamer

Perth, Australia

#41216 Jul 19, 2013
Bogan DUH wrote:
Correction.......
http://7gag.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/mon... Ha ha ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Being overweight may be caused by the clock in ... (Mar '17) Wed Blue Tooth 39
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Nov 12 crusty 276,627
News Bin Laden Reportedly Calls Obama 'Powerless' (Sep '09) Nov 10 youll shoot your ... 23
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Nov 7 Alzo Desertion 73
News Gov: Removing Confederate statues like losing 9... Nov 7 el rey de los cam... 672
News Muslim FBI agent who helped Canada wants to rec... Oct 25 call the in UN eh 1
News A look at the family rescued from Taliban-linke... Oct '17 Lucky 1
More from around the web