Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.
Comments
37,681 - 37,700 of 44,369 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Ra Madam

Kelmscott, Australia

#41010 Jul 10, 2013

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#41011 Jul 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not all the wrongs, but some, yes.
A bit more than some ; Just think, If it wasn't for the Jews Islam would never needed to exist and I find it interesting that the two major religions of our time were borne of The Middle East and look where that got us all MUQ !
Ra Madam

Adelaide, Australia

#41014 Jul 10, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
A bit more than some ; Just think, If it wasn't for the Jews Islam would never needed to exist and I find it interesting that the two major religions of our time were borne of The Middle East and look where that got us all MUQ !
Naked dancing and prostitution,

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/world/p...

This can't be true in the most populous Muslim nation in the world.

What a joke.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#41015 Jul 10, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Remembering Abu Jihad And Why, Really, The Israelis Killed Him
By Alan Hart
(contd.)

It was, however, Abu Jihad’s oversight management and control, from the bedroom of his modest, whitewashed villa in Sidi Bou Said, a suburb to the north-east of Tunis, that prevented the Israelis from putting down the first intifada as quickly as they had assumed they could by collective punishments, arrests, torture and killing. That was why, on 16 April 1988, Israeli Special Forces went all the way to Tunis to assassinate Abu Jihad in his bedroom.

Though it was enclosed by a wall eight feet high, the villa occupied an exposed corner position at a road junction inside what many local people described as the “Forbidden Zone” because of its security status. The Tunisian president’s palace and the American Ambassador’s residence were almost within shouting distance of Abu Jihad’s villa. When he was looking for a family home he had been directed to the location by Tunisian officials. They told him there was no other place where his security could be guaranteed. When the Israelis came ashore they were dressed as Tunisian security forces. They knew it was going to be an easy kill because Israeli agents had done a thorough reconnaissance job. They had discovered that Abu Jihad refused to surround himself with bodyguards of his own, in order to live as normal a life as possible with his childhood sweetheart and their children.

From Israel’s point of view Abu Jihad’s murder had the desired effect. Arafat was the man who inspired the Palestinian struggle, but Abu Jihad was the man who made it happen. Arafat was the man most respected by most Palestinians as the symbol of regenerated Palestinian nationalism, but Abu Jihad was the man the fighters and their families (the resistors of Israeli occupation) most admired. On an emotional as well as an organisational level, his murder was a huge setback for the resistance movement in the Occupied Territories.

When the first intifada started Israelis had a choice of two options. One was to continue living by the sword. The other was to say to themselves something like:“If we are not to find ourselves in a nightmare situation of our own making, we had better negotiate our way out of occupation.” There were rational Israelis who did say such things. But gut-Zionism prevailed. It was congenitally incapable of responding to the Palestinian cry for even a minimum of justice with anything but the iron fist. Greater Israel was to be strengthened and consolidated, not dismantled, even at the price of there being no peace, ever.

It was then that some of those who had done most to make a reality of Zionism’s mad dream did a most foolish thing. In the hope of weakening support for Arafat’s PLO in the Occupied Territories, they encouraged the growth of Hamas. The extent to which Israel assisted the development of Islamic fundamentalism (Palestinian style) is still a well kept secret.

In retrospect it can be said that if Israel had been willing to accept Arafat’s PLO as a negotiating partner in the mid to late 1980s, Hamas in particular, and Islamic fundamentalism in general, could not and would not have emerged as an unmanageable threat to anybody in the context of the struggle for Palestine. In that context the real recruiting sergeant of Islamic fundamentalism (Palestinian style) for resistance was Zionism’s arrogance of power and insufferable self-righteousness

lan Hart has been engaged with events in the Middle East and their global consequences and terrifying implications – the possibility of a Clash of Civilisations, Judeo-Christian v Islamic, and, along the way, another great turning against the Jews – for nearly 40 years… Alan is author of "Zionism: The Real Enemy of the Jews" - http://www.alanhart.net
mutley

Brisbane, Australia

#41016 Jul 10, 2013
frederika s loves all muslims. even if they are hard core criminals. if u don't like detention , u can go and live at her place..

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#41017 Jul 10, 2013
Ra Madam wrote:
<quoted text> Naked dancing and prostitution,
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/world/p...
This can't be true in the most populous Muslim nation in the world.
What a joke.
It read that it is legal to sell alcohol with a licence ?
No grog means no grog.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#41018 Jul 10, 2013
MUQ wrote:
-
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
Remembering Abu Jihad And Why, Really, The Israelis Killed Him
By Alan Hart
(contd.)
It was, however, Abu Jihad’s oversight management and control, from the bedroom of his modest, whitewashed villa in Sidi Bou Said, a suburb to the north-east of Tunis, that prevented the Israelis from putting down the first intifada as quickly as they had assumed they could by collective punishments, arrests, torture and killing. That was why, on 16 April 1988, Israeli Special Forces went all the way to Tunis to assassinate Abu Jihad in his bedroom.
Though it was enclosed by a wall eight feet high, the villa occupied an exposed corner position at a road junction inside what many local people described as the “Forbidden Zone” because of its security status. The Tunisian president’s palace and the American Ambassador’s residence were almost within shouting distance of Abu Jihad’s villa. When he was looking for a family home he had been directed to the location by Tunisian officials. They told him there was no other place where his security could be guaranteed. When the Israelis came ashore they were dressed as Tunisian security forces. They knew it was going to be an easy kill because Israeli agents had done a thorough reconnaissance job. They had discovered that Abu Jihad refused to surround himself with bodyguards of his own, in order to live as normal a life as possible with his childhood sweetheart and their children.
From Israel’s point of view Abu Jihad’s murder had the desired effect. Arafat was the man who inspired the Palestinian struggle, but Abu Jihad was the man who made it happen. Arafat was the man most respected by most Palestinians as the symbol of regenerated Palestinian nationalism, but Abu Jihad was the man the fighters and their families (the resistors of Israeli occupation) most admired. On an emotional as well as an organisational level, his murder was a huge setback for the resistance movement in the Occupied Territories.
When the first intifada started Israelis had a choice of two options. One was to continue living by the sword. The other was to say to themselves something like:“If we are not to find ourselves in a nightmare situation of our own making, we had better negotiate our way out of occupation.” There were rational Israelis who did say such things. But gut-Zionism prevailed. It was congenitally incapable of responding to the Palestinian cry for even a minimum of justice with anything but the iron fist. Greater Israel was to be strengthened and consolidated, not dismantled, even at the price of there being no peace, ever.
It was then that some of those who had done most to make a reality of Zionism’s mad dream did a most foolish thing. In the hope of weakening support for Arafat’s PLO in the Occupied Territories, they encouraged the growth of Hamas. The extent to which Israel assisted the development of Islamic fundamentalism (Palestinian style) is still a well kept secret.
In retrospect it can be said that if Israel had been willing to accept Arafat’s PLO as a negotiating partner in the mid to late 1980s, Hamas in particular, and Islamic fundamentalism in general, could not and would not have emerged as an unmanageable threat to anybody in the context of the struggle for Palestine. In that context the real recruiting sergeant of Islamic fundamentalism (Palestinian style) for resistance was Zionism’s arrogance of power and insufferable self-righteousness
lan Hart has been engaged with events in the Middle East and their global consequences and terrifying implications – the possibility of a Clash of Civilisations, Judeo-Christian v Islamic, and, along the way, another great turning against the Jews – for nearly 40 years… Alan is author of "Zionism: The Real Enemy of the Jews" - http://www.alanhart.net
Hello Moiz,it has been said on these threads that Arafat was a Jewish agent of sorts ,what do you hear ?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#41019 Jul 11, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Moiz,it has been said on these threads that Arafat was a Jewish agent of sorts ,what do you hear ?
I do not know about him, he is dead and gone, Allah knows best about what he was.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#41020 Jul 11, 2013
Ra Madam wrote:
Ramadan's started I bet those pesky Jews, make some devout Muslims kill each other right Muq ?
Jews would not mind that, neither could Christians, Hindus or people of other faiths would mind that.

Zionist Jews certainly would be happiest than the rest, and ready to extend any "little help" that any one needs.
pimuncherbusterL OL

Australia

#41021 Jul 11, 2013
Oh Bogan trash, more good news for you to cry over.....LLOL,LLOL,LLOL

THE ROVING EYE
The China-US 'Brotherhood'

By Pepe Escobar

The fifth round of the US-China Strategic and Economic Dialogue began this Thursday in Washington. This China-US "Brotherhood" does involve a lot of talk - with no perceptible action. US Think Tankland is trying to convey the impression that Beijing is now in a more fragile position relative to Washington compared with the post-financial crisis environment in 2009. Nonsense.

It's as if the ongoing NSA (global) scandal never happened; Edward Snowden exposed how the US government has turned against its own citizens even while it keeps spying on virtually the whole planet. Then there's the meme of the Chinese economy

being "in trouble", when in fact Beijing is launching a long-reaching, complex strategy to calibrate the effects of a relative economic slowdown.

Finally, the supposed "aggressive Chinese behavior" in terms of Asian security is just spin. Beijing is building up its navy, of course - yet at the same time both China and selected members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations are fine-tuning their tactics ahead of multilateral talks about a code of conduct for any serious problems in the South China Sea. Beijing would be foolish to go for diplomacy of the gunboat variety - which would certainly attract a US countercoup.

Bogged down, all over
Beijing has clearly interpreted the North Atlantic Treaty Organization's "liberation" of Libya - now reverted into failed state status; US support for the destruction of Syria; and the "pivoting" to Asia as all interlinked, targeting China's ascension and devised to rattle the complex Chinese strategy of an Eurasian energy corridor.

Yet it does not seem to be working. As Asia Times Online reported, the Iran-Pakistan (IP) pipeline may well end up as IPC, "C" being an extension to Xinjiang in western China. Beijing also knows very well how the proposed Iran-Iraq-Syria gas pipeline has been a key reason for the emphatic attack on Syria orchestrated by actors such as Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Turkey. Beijing calculates that if Bashar al-Assad stays and the US$10 billion pipeline ever gets completed (certainly with Chinese and Russian financial help) the top client may end up being Beijing itself, and not Western Europe.

Considering its strategic relationship with Islamabad, Beijing is also very much aware of any US moves to stir up trouble in geo-strategically crucial Balochistan in Pakistan - with a possible overspill to neighboring Sistan-Balochistan province in Iran. In parallel, Beijing interprets US bluster and intransigence about Iran's nuclear program as a cover story to upset its solid energy security partnership with Tehran.

Regarding Afghanistan, the corridors at the Zhongnanhai in Beijing must be echoing with laughter as Washington backtracks no less than 16 years, to the second Bill Clinton administration - an eternity in politics - to talk to the Taliban in Doha essentially about one of the oldest Pipelinestan gambits. "We want a pipeline" (the Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Pakis tan-India, TAPI), says Washington. "We want our cut", the Taliban reply. This is politics as Groundhog Day.

The problem is Washington has absolutely nothing to offer the Taliban. The Taliban, on the other hand, will keep their summer offensive schedule, knowing full well they will be free to do whatever they please after President Hamid Karzai slides into oblivion. As for the Washington notion that Islamabad will be able to keep the Afghan Taliban in check, even the goats in the Hindu Kush are laughing about it.

It's all about Syria
Syria, though, remains the key story - as the pivot of a spreading cancer, a Sunni/Shi'ite sectarian war largely encouraged by the House of Saud and other Gulf Cooperation Council actors, and bought hook, line and sinker by the Obama administration.
pimuncherbusterL OL

Australia

#41022 Jul 11, 2013
It took a courageous diplomat to leak it, plus translations from Russian to Arabic and then English, for the world to have an idea of what politicians actually discuss in those largely vacuous, photo-opportunity summits. What Russian President Vladimir Putin told Obama, Britain's David Cameron and French President Francois Hollande face-to-face at the recent Group of Eight summit in Northern Ireland is nothing less than gripping. Examples:

Putin addressing the table: "You want President Bashar al-Assad to step down? Look at the leaders you've made in the Middle East in the course of what you have dubbed the 'Arab Spring'."

Putin addressing Obama, Cameron and Hollande: "You want Russia to abandon Assad and his regime and go along with an opposition whose leaders don't know anything except issuing fatwas declaring people heretics, and whose members - who come from a bunch of different countries and have multiple orientations - don't know anything except how to slaughter people and eat human flesh."

Putin addressing Obama directly: "Your country sent its army to Afghanistan in the year 2001 on the excuse that you are fighting the Taliban and the al-Qaeda organization and other fundamentalist terrorists whom your government accused of carrying out the 11 September attacks on New York and Washington. And here you are today making an alliance with them in Syria. And you and your allies are declaring your desire to send them weapons. And here you have Qatar in which you [the US] have your biggest base in the region and in the territory of that country the Taliban are opening a representative office."

The best part is that German Chancellor Angela Merkel then corroborated Putin's every word. And Chinese President Xi Jinping certainly would have done the same.

Keep weaving that net, brother
Even if the Obama administration's bright idea of selecting the "good" rebels to be presented with light weapons would work (and it won't; in a war theatre the real hardcore fighting forces - as in the Jabhat al-Nusra-style gangs - end up laying their hands on the best weapons), there's no evidence that Bashar al-Assad's forces will fold.

On the contrary. There will be a push to reconquer all of Aleppo - already in progress, as well as a push southward to Daraa to secure the border with Jordan; petro-monarchy-fueled weapons to "rebels" in southern Syria go through Jordan. Rumors of "overextension" are greatly exaggerated; this can be accomplished in stages.

Russia, meanwhile, will keep playing a very clever game; ensuring essential weapons to the Syrian government while ready to deliver even more lethal stuff in case Washington decides to step up its weaponizing.

And then there's the whole Muslim Brotherhood-wide mess. Al-Akhbar has deliciously detailed how the House of Saud virtually destroyed Qatar in Egypt - as well as in Syria. It's never enough to remember that the House of Saud supports backward Salafi parties in Egypt and weaponizes backward Salafi fighters in Syria.

In Egypt, meet the new boss - Saudis and Emiratis - same as the old boss - Qataris. Before he recently decided to self-depose, Emir al-Thani spent as much as $17 billion on assorted Arab Springers, most of it for Morsi in Egypt. Now the House of Saud has already offered $5 billion, and the Emirates $3 billion. None of them have obviously been reading on this site the views of Spengler - who has proved that Egypt, much to the regret of their wonderful people, will remain a banana republic - without the bananas (see Islam's civil war moves to Egypt , Asia Times Online, July 8, 2013.)

The bottom line: Beijing is betting it will win in Pakistan, in Iran, in Syria (it's already winning in Iraq), in Pipelineistan, not to mention in the South China Sea, while Washington will be entangled in its own Brotherhood net. "Fragile"? You wish.

Pepe Escobar is the author of Globalistan:

He may be reached at pepeasia@yahoo.com.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#41023 Jul 11, 2013
NT wrote:
A bit more than some ; Just think, If it wasn't for the Jews Islam would never needed to exist and I find it interesting that the two major religions of our time were borne of The Middle East and look where that got us all MUQ !
Ans.

It is like saying, if it was not for Adam, there would be "No Humans on earth"!!

The religion of God, the religion of Islam is what was the religion of All prophets of God, irrespective of the regions.

It is not correct to say that Islam came only because of Jews.

As for your second Remarks, just spread the circle a little wider, All Major religions of the world, came from Asia!!

Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, Christianity and islam , they all arose from Asia!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#41024 Jul 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
It is like saying, if it was not for Adam, there would be "No Humans on earth"!!
The religion of God, the religion of Islam is what was the religion of All prophets of God, irrespective of the regions.
It is not correct to say that Islam came only because of Jews.
As for your second Remarks, just spread the circle a little wider, All Major religions of the world, came from Asia!!
Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, Christianity and islam , they all arose from Asia!!
Islam is a blatant plagiarism of both Jewish and Christian scriptures . It was used to cover its violent ideology and God will call its followers to account on the last day. Mug will be more accountable than most because he has promoted his filthy pedophile and his lies to who knows how many on this and other forums

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#41025 Jul 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know about him, he is dead and gone, Allah knows best about what he was.
Yes that is a big question seeing he profited personally greatly financially from money destined towards the suffering peoples who looked to him for salvation.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#41026 Jul 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not all the wrongs, but some, yes.
-
MUQ read carefully am educating you.
-
MUQ: read carefully

Six Jewish Companies Control 96% of the World’s Media.
-
Few more years and the JEWs will be in control of 99% of the world's media.
-
MUQ with his 1 degree, I am sure you heard the saying the Pen is mightier than the sword.
-
By Dan Ben-Canaan.
-
Most Chinese have never met a Jewish person, nor do they know what Judaism or being Jewish is all about.
-
Nevertheless, misguided beliefs that all Jews are very good in business, that Jewish money gives the Jews world power, and that Jews posses high intellect and genius, are being presented in the Chinese academic, social and political spheres. Unfortunately, these misleading notions have penetrated all levels of Chinese society.
-

-
There are gaps between the rich and the poor in Jewish communities, much the same as in any Chinese community.
-
Never the less, most Chinese people believe that Jews own the most of the world’s riches.
-
In the past 30 years, economy, business and making money have been key concepts in China, and many people have been seeking guides for instant success.
-
Many Chinese look for sources that may reveal the secrets of “Jewish wisdom”.
-
Bookstores all across China are stacks with books like The Eight Most Valuable Business Secrets of the Jewish Business, The Legend of Jewish Wealth, Jewish People and Business: The Bible of How to Live Their Lives, Jewish Entrepreneurial Experience and Business Wisdom, and Making Money the Jewish Way, are among the most popular ones.Furthermore, these books are available in all of China’s libraries, including those in the universities.
-
Jews are well-known for wealth and wisdom because they control 78 percent of its wealth even though their number covers only 2.2 percent of the whole US population. In addition, the ‘Golden Laws’ in business were also put forward by Jews.
-
-
“The Muslims are large in number, but pose no intellectual threat.
-
The Jews are smart, but few in number.
-
The Chinese are lazy, dirty but smart, making major leaps in business, and have huge numbers.
-
”The knowledge that Jews control world money and business is a dangerous one that has led to terrible things in the past, and that makes its Chinese proponents seem ignorant at best.
-
In fact, most Jewish people place higher value on education than business!
-
MUQ you must be feeling sick by now to be reading all the facts about Israel.
-
Despite only being 0.19% of the world's population, Jews control 99% of the world's money.(See: Rothschild, Warburg, etc.) The only nation's whose money is not issued by a Rothschilds bank are Iran, Iraq, and North Korea. Noticing anything there?
-
In 2013, The Jews are well-known for wealth and wisdom because they control 78 percent of the world's wealth.
-

-
MUQ the Jews even control Saudi, Pakistan, India and also controls China, Rothschilds Issues all the money for Saudi, all the Middle Eastern countries, India, Pakistan and China with it's money.
-
Saudi and all the Middle Eastern Countries except for Iran banks all their money in Jewish banks, that are located in the USA and Europe.
-
Almost all banking Institutes are owned by the Jews.
-
MUQ one day a Jew will tell you suck his dick and you will for they will have you under their control.
-
MUQ not to far in the future >>> Israel will rule the Middle East.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#41027 Jul 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
It is like saying, if it was not for Adam, there would be "No Humans on earth"!!
The religion of God, the religion of Islam is what was the religion of All prophets of God, irrespective of the regions.
It is not correct to say that Islam came only because of Jews.
As for your second Remarks, just spread the circle a little wider, All Major religions of the world, came from Asia!!
Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, Christianity and islam , they all arose from Asia!!
Not good enough,have another think .

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#41028 Jul 11, 2013
Ra Madam wrote:
-
Those flames are Jewish.
-
Blind Freddy can see that.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#41029 Jul 11, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
A bit more than some ; Just think, If it wasn't for the Jews Islam would never needed to exist and I find it interesting that the two major religions of our time were borne of The Middle East and look where that got us all MUQ !
-
All 3 of the of the major religions originated from the Middle East.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#41030 Jul 11, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
All 3 of the of the major religions originated from the Middle East.
All from the same histories .
pimuncherbusterL OL

Australia

#41031 Jul 11, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
MUQ read carefully am educating you.
-
MUQ: read carefully
Six Jewish Companies Control 96% of the World’s Media.
-
Few more years and the JEWs will be in control of 99% of the world's media.
-
MUQ with his 1 degree, I am sure you heard the saying the Pen is mightier than the sword.
-
By Dan Ben-Canaan.
-
Most Chinese have never met a Jewish person, nor do they know what Judaism or being Jewish is all about.
-
Nevertheless, misguided beliefs that all Jews are very good in business, that Jewish money gives the Jews world power, and that Jews posses high intellect and genius, are being presented in the Chinese academic, social and political spheres. Unfortunately, these misleading notions have penetrated all levels of Chinese society.
-
-
There are gaps between the rich and the poor in Jewish communities, much the same as in any Chinese community.
-
Never the less, most Chinese people believe that Jews own the most of the world’s riches.
-
In the past 30 years, economy, business and making money have been key concepts in China, and many people have been seeking guides for instant success.
-
Many Chinese look for sources that may reveal the secrets of “Jewish wisdom”.
-
Bookstores all across China are stacks with books like The Eight Most Valuable Business Secrets of the Jewish Business, The Legend of Jewish Wealth, Jewish People and Business: The Bible of How to Live Their Lives, Jewish Entrepreneurial Experience and Business Wisdom, and Making Money the Jewish Way, are among the most popular ones.Furthermore, these books are available in all of China’s libraries, including those in the universities.
-
Jews are well-known for wealth and wisdom because they control 78 percent of its wealth even though their number covers only 2.2 percent of the whole US population. In addition, the ‘Golden Laws’ in business were also put forward by Jews.
-
-
“T
-
Blah, Blah, Blah
But your mother was servicing clients of Chinese origin in her Manila brothel, she was sucking diks's of Arabs, Chinese, Indians and Pakistanis and you were brought up on their charity, now you are Barking profanities against the very hands err Diks that fed you, LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, doesn't say much about your Saudi blood lines, I think calling you a Dog has to be changed because at least dogs are loyal to the masters who feed them, so from now on we shall refer to you as a sow, LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, like your mother a sow gets fuked by pigs, LLO,LLLOL,LLOL,LLOL, send your kids to school or they will turn out as an illiterate bastard like yourself, you uneducated piece of pig-turd turd.........LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,

Opps I am supposed to keep away from filth like you during this sacred month, but what can one do when there is filth all around some of it is bound to rub off, LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists 2 hr Dimitri100 637
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 2 hr Dimitri100 1,088
Summer 2014 Was the Worst Ever 2 hr Jaimie 17
Netanyahu says Israel will respond forcefully e... 8 hr waleed sadat 167
Would-be jihadis should lose their British pass... 16 hr Humhainna 3
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Fri crusty 276,431
Albright Blasts Bush Mideast Response, Cites Ir... (Jul '06) Fri Swedenforever 45
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Terrorism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••