Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46762 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

Baba Yoga

United States

#41076 Jul 13, 2013
Punch a muzzie!
piguncherbusterL OL

Australia

#41077 Jul 13, 2013
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a serious misconception being perpetrated and has been for the past 4 years. Non-whites and commies like to use an arguement against the White ownership of Australia that involves the aboriginies.
They say that it is not White people who own Australia, they say the aboriginies own it. Which of course is wrong and hateful toward White Australians.
Firstly, Australia is a modern, civilized nation that aboriginies could not have created themselves, at least not within the next forseeable 40,000 years. It was the WHITE EUROPEAN AUSTRALIANs who founded, pioneered, built and fought and died for this country and are therefore the True Owners of Australia, NOW and FOREVER.
Aboriginies did not believe in land ownership is an important fact our enemies like to hide.
When our people came here in 1788 they did not bring with them an armada of fighting vessels jam packed with troops for the direct aim of invading Australia.
Our people did not jump off their boats and start attacking aboriginies.
There were collaborations and fiendships between aboriginies and Whites which our enemies wouldnt dare let people know about. They are too concerned with the rather nasty confrontations that occurred between Whites and aboriginies which can probably be counted on one hand.
They also like to talk about the Rescued Generation of young aboriginies who had to be taken from their single aboriginal parent as the young ones were products of race mixing between White and aboriginies and the tribal people were not so accepting of the new mixed race children. They were in danger of being harmed and had to be removed from the tribe. Which is something our enemies like to ignore when they call these young people the 'stloen generation.'
Our enemies aim at blowing out of all proportion the negative things that happened in the past in order to provide some sort of justification to remove Australian ownership away from the White Australian people. Why? Because they hate us.
Over the past 220 years there have been many atrocities throught-out the world and the fights between Whites and aboriginals, in Australia, and the resulting deaths of aboriginies and Whites is nothing in comparison yet our enemies are treating the situation as though the actions of Whites, in the past, were as evil as the jewish-bolsheviks murdering millions of Christian Russians after 1917!
They think they can somehow forget about the rest of our history and ignore the fact that if it wasnt for us White Europeans they wouldnt be experiencing such a free and open and modern society as they are experiencing today.
The fact of the matter is that they have no justification whatsoever of trying to remove the ownership of Australia away from the White Australian people.
Nice rant to justify stealing another's land but this is the 21st century and we are loaded with information, I am no enemy of any other country, least of all Australia but I do not shy away from telling the truth. You can go hoarse trying to justify the crimes committed by convicts against Aboriginal people but it will not change one iota of facts and history, the fact is that Australian government has itself officially apologised to Aboriginal people for crimes committed against them, I am afraid lies never win. LLOL

Look around you, other people are filling in for aboriginal people as rapidly as the falling rain, this is Asia and the cross-section of faces on the street is asian, there are close to two billion in our immediate vicinity it doesn't take a rocket scientist to read the "writing on the wall" the future is asian, much to your heartache, LLOL,LLOL,LLOL
piguncherbusterL OL

Australia

#41078 Jul 13, 2013
Baba Yoga wrote:
Punch a muzzie!
In your dreams ,,,,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL
piguncherbusterL OL

Australia

#41079 Jul 13, 2013
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
<quoted text>
Australia is not apart of asia, its apart of Oceania. Dumbass.
In that case Indonesia is siberia LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, the convict is feeling very insecure LLOL,LLOL,

Australia is Asia and the cross-section of faces on the street is asian, there are close to two billion in our immediate vicinity it doesn't take a rocket scientist to read the "writing on the wall" the future is asian, much to your heartache, LLOL,LLOL,LLOL
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#41080 Jul 13, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You do flatter me! What I do is but a couple of "Cut and pastes" each day!!
So why do you always cut and paste about American items, why don't you cut and paste about the killings in the Middle East ?? I know your obsessed with the USA, so why don't you just come out and say so??

You can do what you want in your own country MUQ, but don't come to western countries.
Muslims are awful people, nobody likes them and no western country likes Muslims in their country.

And don't keep asking for help from western countries, we are tired of helping you useless Muslims !!
And another thing, why don't you fix your refugee problems? We are tired of you muslims seeking refugee status in western countries.
Fk, can't you useless Muslim morons do anything right??!
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#41081 Jul 13, 2013
Serpent wrote:
<quoted text>
So why do you always cut and paste about American items, why don't you cut and paste about the killings in the Middle East ?? I know your obsessed with the USA, so why don't you just come out and say so??
You can do what you want in your own country MUQ, but don't come to western countries.
Muslims are awful people, nobody likes them and no western country likes Muslims in their country.
And don't keep asking for help from western countries, we are tired of helping you useless Muslims !!
And another thing, why don't you fix your refugee problems? We are tired of you muslims seeking refugee status in western countries.
Fk, can't you useless Muslim morons do anything right??!
Because killings about ME and in any Muslim country is ALREADY in every Major News Paper, why should I duplicate it?

News about USA and its hidden policies are not very well known, so I bring it to notice of our Western Readers.

Those simpletons who believe that 9/11 was fully planned and done by those 19 hijackers, without any ground support!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#41082 Jul 13, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Euphemisms Away!
A World in Which Truth is a Dying Species

By Gaither Stewart
Contd.

Some nature-loving gnome then had the genial idea of a military base-lily pad. Why? For what purpose? For it is not true that smaller, more mobile lily pad-like bases, remain hidden and much cheaper. Nor is it true that local people, even in the jungle of a Pacific island do not know about them, are blind to their presence. Soldiers in jungle clothing jogging through the bush are not invisible. That planes landing and taking off are unheard and unnoticed is absurd. The 1000 military bases today cost the U.S. taxpayer’s less? Not on your life, naïve taxpayer!

Is the U.S. objective to make less impact on local populations with a smaller presence, a less visible footprint and simultaneously perhaps offer employment to a few locals? Jamais de la vie! As if anyone in those secret Pentagon rooms gave one hoot in hell about those little brown people? Besides, just because a lily pad base appears to be the opposite of huge Ramstein or other city-like military bases in Germany and in the USA home territory itself doesn’t mean that what begins as a lily pad in Bulgaria will not quickly become small towns as well. Soldiers have to be offered comfortable living conditions, which means bars and shops and eating places and medical facilities and private rooms for many; it means no latrine cleaning and kitchen police jobs for soldiers; locals do that for low pay. Soldiers today demand to have their families with them, which means apartment blocks and private cars and schools and hospitals. Moreover, every job the lily pad gnomes remove from the USA and outsource abroad, means less jobs in America.

That 1000 lily pad bases across the world cost the American taxpayer less is thus an illusion, a false clue to the raison d’etre of the so-called lily pad bases. The law of the unstoppable growth of bureaucracy dictates that with enough time small bases will become big bases. That is the way of the world. You build runways and training grounds and a few barracks and voila, the initially Spartan lily pad grows into another Ramstein. Meanwhile, military bases, whether lily pads or Ramsteins, continue to erode what remains of the U.S. image the world over, exacerbating hate for the USA wherever they are found.

So why? Why the string of America’s military bases. Why the already failed experiment of tiny lily pads when all they mean is expanded U.S. militarization of the world? The why lies in the answer: it is part and parcel of American occupation of the world. The New World Order. The American Century.

Of course U.S. world domination remains the ultimate goal but the explanation is insufficient. Though a great part of the globe is already under U.S. domination, whether of the direct military sort or purely economic, there are still some hurdles to achieve total dominion. Not only obstacles but America’s own manias and phobias to be overcome.
Rat Eater Buster

Australia

#41083 Jul 13, 2013
piguncherbusterLOL wrote:
<quoted text>
In your dreams ,,,,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL
Hey Stinking Rat eater, http://www.bigotvanquisher.com/wp-content/upl...

" What filthy Dirty Stinking Home Land are you too Ashamed to Divulge you were spawn in ?"

Is it the filthy Middle East where they are murdering each other Children.

Holy Ramadan Batman !!

They start there Holy time with a good ole Blood Spattering !!

What a Bunch of Dirty Filthy Losers, Rat eater we have laughter and contempt for your Fcuked Up Religion and you Fcuked up Monkeys.

HA Ha ha .... HE He he ...LOSERS

http://www.euronews.com/2013/07/09/several-de...
piguncherbusterL OL

Australia

#41084 Jul 13, 2013
This is what I like with chilli sauce.

http://www.stormtiger.com/collie/bestiary/wp-...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-a9U7uH0olYA/TcS2iF8...

We call them Middle Eastern Shrimps !!!
piguncherbusterL OL

Australia

#41085 Jul 13, 2013
We eat them any where we can

http://barfblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/0...

We love our Middle Eastern Shrimps

http://cdn.lightgalleries.net/4bd5ebf721640/i...
Ziggy

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#41087 Jul 13, 2013
‘When they couldn’t get the jeans off, they slit them at the back with a knife. I was bleeding from my face and nose, but that didn’t stop them.’

Surprisingly, her attackers were not feral kids or teenagers, but grown men ‘aged in their 20s to 40s.’ Some were well-dressed and respectable.

Yasmine adds:‘One guy tried to French kiss me and I bit his tongue so hard it bled. He screamed in agony and started kicking me in the back as I lay on the ground.

‘They tried to put me in a car, but there were so many people crowding around it that they couldn’t open the door. I ended up pinned to the bonnet as they drove a block away.’

The attack continued as the vehicle crawled along at slow speed. Some of the men whispered menacingly,‘We are going to f*** you.’

By now Yasmine was covered with blood and excrement, having been pushed into sewage on the ground.

Thankfully, she was eventually rescued by a woman dressed in traditional Islamic dress and several of her male friends and neighbours.

+++ Then after a good and proper gang raping the Devout Muslims retire to their Mosques for some nice quite peaceful prayer to God +++
----------
And MUQ you wonder why we doubt Muslims, because your sexually a very sinful people.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#41088 Jul 13, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

News about USA and its hidden policies are not very well known, so I bring it to notice of our Western Readers.
Those simpletons who believe that 9/11 was fully planned and done by those 19 hijackers, without any ground support!!
And lets not forget Saudi Arabia's dirty laundry

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
Saudi Arabia Gives Israel Clear Skies to Attack Iranian Nuclear Sites

By Hugh Tomlinson

June 12, 2010 "The Times" -- Saudi Arabia has conducted tests to stand down its air defences to enable Israeli jets to make a bombing raid on Iran’s nuclear facilities, The Times can reveal.

In the week that the UN Security Council imposed a new round of sanctions on Tehran, defence sources in the Gulf say that Riyadh has agreed to allow Israel to use a narrow corridor of its airspace in the north of the country to shorten the distance for a bombing run on Iran.

To ensure the Israeli bombers pass unmolested, Riyadh has carried out tests to make certain its own jets are not scrambled and missile defence systems not activated. Once the Israelis are through, the kingdom’s air defences will return to full alert.

“The Saudis have given their permission for the Israelis to pass over and they will look the other way,” said a US defence source in the area.“They have already done tests to make sure their own jets aren’t scrambled and no one gets shot down. This has all been done with the agreement of the [US] State Department.”
man of old earth

Delhi, India

#41089 Jul 13, 2013
shame on all US CONTROLLED SAUDI FUNDED Morsi Supporters.

No wonder the imperialists in USA and west are supporting Morsi and the rapist men of the Muslim Brotherhood thru their saudi lackeys, they want to keep the Egyptian people down and away from joining the free world. They are petrified if others in middle east follow, their cheap middle east oil will dry up.

Only way to do that is make sure there is hardline islam every where in middle east. Watch out how they will simultaniously fund the brotherhood, while villifying and provoking them at the same time to push them and egyptians into a hardline stand against the west and hence all things west like liberal values which will be deemed by brotherhood as western values and hence anti muslim or anti egyptian.

They drone and provoke mulsims in Pakistan, and at the same time give their govt. and other hardline oganizations in Pakistan billions of dollars! Net result, the hardliners rule, and the moderates and progressive liberals in Pakistans get reduced to insignificant nothing.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#41090 Jul 13, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Because killings about ME and in any Muslim country is ALREADY in every Major News Paper, why should I duplicate it?
WHY ARE YOU UNABLE TO DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT THIS FORUM RELATES TO AUSTRALIA AND NOT AMERICA. YOU ARE DESPERATE TO POST ANYTHING THAT WILL DENIGRATE EITHER THE JEWS, AMERICA OR CHRISTIANITY. HOW YOU DO IT DOESN'T MATTER AS LONG AS YOU DON'T STAY ON TOPIC AND ADDRESS THE ISSUES OF ISLAM IN AUSTRALIA
Ziggy

Toukley, Australia

#41091 Jul 14, 2013
Must be time for some Muslims to Murder other Muslims children ...... GOOD !
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#41092 Jul 14, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY ARE YOU UNABLE TO DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT THIS FORUM RELATES TO AUSTRALIA AND NOT AMERICA. YOU ARE DESPERATE TO POST ANYTHING THAT WILL DENIGRATE EITHER THE JEWS, AMERICA OR CHRISTIANITY. HOW YOU DO IT DOESN'T MATTER AS LONG AS YOU DON'T STAY ON TOPIC AND ADDRESS THE ISSUES OF ISLAM IN AUSTRALIA
I am doing the "same" as you do for Islam and Muslims, so why should you complain of all people!!

Do you mean to say that there should be no "counter attack" and we accept every thing coming from you as 'absolute truth"?
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#41093 Jul 14, 2013
Ziggy wrote:
Must be time for some Muslims to Murder other Muslims children ...... GOOD !
And if some Christian children are also killed in the cross fire, that would be a bonus.

How inhuman some people become , I fail to understand. Their is no depth to their hatred.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#41094 Jul 14, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am doing the "same" as you do for Islam and Muslims, so why should you complain of all people!!
Do you mean to say that there should be no "counter attack" and we accept every thing coming from you as 'absolute truth"?
You are a liar. I provide evidence related to the forum, you on the other hand try to counter attack by providing information that is not related to the forum.There is no comparison I am effective and you are impotent.
man of old earth

Delhi, India

#41095 Jul 14, 2013
I think one MUQ got his proxy wrong and ended up in Bahrain!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#41096 Jul 14, 2013
man of old earth wrote:
I think one MUQ got his proxy wrong and ended up in Bahrain!
These are small tricks which Service Providers play on customers!!

How they changed the name of country is strange!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Russia deepening Cooperation with US in Syri... 15 hr USA Today 1
News Day 2 of GOP convention speeches: CNN vets the ... Sat serfs up 20
News Shiite Cleric Calls Maliki Visit to U.S. a Betr... (Jul '06) Fri Swedenforever 4
News Australian convicted of recruiting foreign figh... Fri Beer Cold 3
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Jul 20 Obsession 46
News Fisher: The coup failed in Turkey because mutin... Jul 18 Rick harrison 1
News Orlando memorializes gay nightclub massacre Jul 12 Bryan Fischer s H... 1
More from around the web