Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 20 comments on the Dec 23, 2007, Scoop story titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#40955 Jul 6, 2013
Contd.

Uncritical support of all things martial is quickly becoming the new normal for our youth. Hardly any of my students at the Naval Academy remember a time when their nation wasn’t at war. Almost all think it ordinary to hear of drone strikes in Yemen or Taliban attacks in Afghanistan. The recent revelation of counterterrorism bases in Africa elicits no surprise in them, nor do the military ceremonies that are now regular features at sporting events. That which is left unexamined eventually becomes invisible, and as a result, few Americans today are giving sufficient consideration to the full range of violent activities the government undertakes in their names.

Were Eisenhower alive, he’d be aghast at our debt, deficits and still expanding military-industrial complex. And he would certainly be critical of the “insidious penetration of our minds” by video game companies and television networks, the news media and the partisan pundits. With so little knowledge of what Eisenhower called the “lingering sadness of war” and the “certain agony of the battlefield,” they have done as much as anyone to turn the hard work of national security into the crass business of politics and entertainment.

Aaron B. O’Connell, an assistant professor of history at the United States Naval Academy and a Marine reserve officer, is the author of “Underdogs: The Making of the Modern Marine Corps.”
© 2012 The New York Times Company
Craig

Australia

#40956 Jul 6, 2013
Serpent wrote:
Muslims killing Muslims everywhere !!
Syria, Egypt, Iraq , Afgan etc etc !!!
Animals in the jungle live more peacefully than these barbarians do!!!
MUQ, how is Islam doing these days?? Sure is popular !!
One day MUQ, hopefully you will see what Islam really is all about and not what you wish it is about!!
Isn't it strange that western society's are sending aid to the people whose lives have been destroyed by Islam.

And MUQ is still peddling the happiness in Islam,

OPEN YOUR ONE EYE.
islamforsatan

Anonymous Proxy

#40957 Jul 6, 2013
Egypt moves their forces up to Gaza border with Israel with the excuse militants are about to get them = Israel allows them to move in today. Alex Jones exposes today Russian forces are being prepared to take over the U.S. and I have warned in recent months of the Russian boots on the ground in the U.S. were to train on the very 3 facilities that if taken over would surrender the entire U.S. security apparatus, Norad, to Russian Military controls

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#40959 Jul 6, 2013
islamforsatan wrote:
Egypt moves their forces up to Gaza border with Israel with the excuse militants are about to get them = Israel allows them to move in today. Alex Jones exposes today Russian forces are being prepared to take over the U.S. and I have warned in recent months of the Russian boots on the ground in the U.S. were to train on the very 3 facilities that if taken over would surrender the entire U.S. security apparatus, Norad, to Russian Military controls
That would be a game changer .

85 foreign companies applying to register to commence operations in Iraq meaning Iraq is being Americanized .
Maybe the Yanks would like to move to Iraq seeing you say the Russians are going to take over continental USA.
Tom

Australia

#40960 Jul 6, 2013
islamforsatan wrote:
Egypt moves their forces up to Gaza border with Israel with the excuse militants are about to get them = Israel allows them to move in today. Alex Jones exposes today Russian forces are being prepared to take over the U.S. and I have warned in recent months of the Russian boots on the ground in the U.S. were to train on the very 3 facilities that if taken over would surrender the entire U.S. security apparatus, Norad, to Russian Military controls
Mean while, Egyptian women's legs are being forcefully opened in the capitals square in between Devout God Fearing Muslim Men's pray times.

MUQ why does your religion's leader's sit idle while little Egyptian bastards are being created by rape.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2013/07/03... ?
islamforsatan

Anonymous Proxy

#40961 Jul 6, 2013
A Russian government official bragged that Barack Obama was a KGB operative and that his presidency had been planned since birth, an American physicist and government contractor reports. For Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashkelon a desolation: they shall drive out Ashdod at the noon day, and Ekron shall be rooted up.
This because Morsi and his Russian controlled Muslim brotherhood are preparing to run into Israel and take over half of the City of Jerusalem.
Russia just cleaned out Syria of all Russian personal = pre war move. Israel prepares for major drill on Golan heights border. DEBKAfiles Video today said they will butt heads in Syria until late August.(= Sept 11 war.- Lharmen)
June 25 - The markets will continue to crash and Sept 11 may be their war date it comes at a time we least expect it and it will take that long to bring the Whole world to it's knees from Ben Bernanke's statement that by year end 2013 no more money printing for propping up the markets (through debt purchasing). It will take this long for Global protests to erupt as has been the Satanic illuminati plan from the start = Total Chaos Globally as their Satan worshipping Saying is Order out of Chaos. Russia is filling Syria with weapons for the coming war and Israel gets attacked by Gog the/Russian Northern army. So war is unfolding 2 1/2 months until Sept 11th. Kerry is in Israel in 2 days for peace talks and many are saying Geneva II will not be held in July but delayed farther.
Nic

Melbourne, Australia

#40962 Jul 7, 2013
islamforsatan wrote:
A Russian government official bragged that Barack Obama was a KGB operative and that his presidency had been planned since birth, an American physicist and government contractor reports. For Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashkelon a desolation: they shall drive out Ashdod at the noon day, and Ekron shall be rooted up.
This because Morsi and his Russian controlled Muslim brotherhood are preparing to run into Israel and take over half of the City of Jerusalem.
Russia just cleaned out Syria of all Russian personal = pre war move. Israel prepares for major drill on Golan heights border. DEBKAfiles Video today said they will butt heads in Syria until late August.(= Sept 11 war.- Lharmen)
June 25 - The markets will continue to crash and Sept 11 may be their war date it comes at a time we least expect it and it will take that long to bring the Whole world to it's knees from Ben Bernanke's statement that by year end 2013 no more money printing for propping up the markets (through debt purchasing). It will take this long for Global protests to erupt as has been the Satanic illuminati plan from the start = Total Chaos Globally as their Satan worshipping Saying is Order out of Chaos. Russia is filling Syria with weapons for the coming war and Israel gets attacked by Gog the/Russian Northern army. So war is unfolding 2 1/2 months until Sept 11th. Kerry is in Israel in 2 days for peace talks and many are saying Geneva II will not be held in July but delayed farther.
You sound like a Muslim, Miserable , Negative, depressed. We have enough of the imported Dooms day believers here. Try and look on the bright side of life and take you tablets.
dirtycrack

Anonymous Proxy

#40963 Jul 7, 2013
Nic wrote:
<quoted text> You sound like a Muslim, Miserable , Negative, depressed. We have enough of the imported Dooms day believers here. Try and look on the bright side of life and take you tablets.
you are defenceless idiot living on fairy island
oinkoinkbuster

Australia

#40964 Jul 7, 2013
OK biggly Bogan Boos, LLOL, next Ramadan (Inshallah) SBS will be transmitting all five prayers a day, it will be good for Bogans to Fast and control their habits of gluttony, Fat ugly slobs stuffing their faces with poisoned food-line unfit for human consumption, no wonder they bloat like iggly piglly bogan boos..........LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,L LOL,

Bye for a month, cant indulge you piggies during Ranadan, its a sacred month and Muslims keep away from filth during this blessed month, meantime Rants awayyyyyyyyyyyyy... LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,

LONDON: A mainstream British TV channel said Tuesday it would broadcast the Muslim call to prayer throughout the fasting month of Ramadan.

From July 9, Channel 4 will cut into its schedule to show the three-minute call to prayer, or Azaan, live.

The channel's decision comes as Britain is experiencing community tensions in the wake of the brutal murder of a British soldier.

Two Muslim converts have been charged with the murder.

The number of attacks on Muslims rose sharply after the killing in May and several mosques have been targeted.

As well as on television, Channel 4 viewers will be able to watch the call to prayer on the station's website, where it will play automatically at prayer times throughout the day.

A series of Ramadan-themed programmes will also be shown, starting on July 8.Ralph Lee, head of factual programming at Channel 4, said:“The calls to prayer prompt Muslims to carry out quiet moments of worship, but hopefully they'll also make other viewers sit up and notice that this event is taking place.”
Stevo

Perth, Australia

#40965 Jul 7, 2013
Nic wrote:
<quoted text> You sound like a Muslim, Miserable , Negative, depressed. We have enough of the imported Dooms day believers here. Try and look on the bright side of life and take you tablets.
Right on brother, Negative Negative Negative, is it any wonder the Muslim world is such a awful deceitful place.
Monkey Buster

Perth, Australia

#40966 Jul 7, 2013
oinkoinkbuster wrote:
OK biggly Bogan Boos, LLOL, next Ramadan (Inshallah) SBS will be transmitting all five prayers a day, it will be good for Bogans to Fast and control their habits of gluttony, Fat ugly slobs stuffing their faces with poisoned food-line unfit for human consumption, no wonder they bloat like iggly piglly bogan boos..........LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,L LOL,
Bye for a month, cant indulge you piggies during Ranadan, its a sacred month and Muslims keep away from filth during this blessed month, meantime Rants awayyyyyyyyyyyyy... LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,
LONDON: A mainstream British TV channel said Tuesday it would broadcast the Muslim call to prayer throughout the fasting month of Ramadan.
From July 9, Channel 4 will cut into its schedule to show the three-minute call to prayer, or Azaan, live.
The channel's decision comes as Britain is experiencing community tensions in the wake of the brutal murder of a British soldier.
Two Muslim converts have been charged with the murder.
The number of attacks on Muslims rose sharply after the killing in May and several mosques have been targeted.
As well as on television, Channel 4 viewers will be able to watch the call to prayer on the station's website, where it will play automatically at prayer times throughout the day.
A series of Ramadan-themed programmes will also be shown, starting on July 8.Ralph Lee, head of factual programming at Channel 4, said:“The calls to prayer prompt Muslims to carry out quiet moments of worship, but hopefully they'll also make other viewers sit up and notice that this event is taking place.”
SHUT UP you hate filled Monkey

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_rE1gUtpYkY/UF1dyZh...

Your Breath Stinks
Your Ass Stinks
Your House Stinks
Your Home land Stinks

You STINKS LOL LOL lol lol lol lol lol
a smart dude

Surrey, Canada

#40967 Jul 7, 2013
Pessimist wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do so many people pedal this fear BS, always telling us to fear Moslems, fear terrorists, go buy a gun because I’m meant to fear other gun owners, fear AIDS or one of a thousand other things the media and all the imbeciles like you keep spewing stupidity about?
I say PISS OFF, I don’t need your moronic crap, I don’t fear my fellow Australians be they Moslem Christian or anything else, why the hell shouldn’t they have a school for Christ’s sake, or anything any other Aussie is entitled to?
it should be like the Netherlands our language culture and traditions if you want yours go back home you smelly dog feces why don't you wipe your hand in your ass like your fellow muslims back home
Nic

Perth, Australia

#40968 Jul 7, 2013
dirtycrack wrote:
<quoted text> you are defenceless idiot living on fairy island
Your name suits you , suits your mother , suites your sister . suits your religion, suits you stinking slum homeland , hide you location and wash your stinking dirty cracks.
Peter

Adelaide, Australia

#40969 Jul 7, 2013
a smart dude wrote:
<quoted text> it should be like the Netherlands our language culture and traditions if you want yours go back home you smelly dog feces why don't you wipe your hand in your ass like your fellow muslims back home
Absolutely correct, wiping there Dirty Cracks with there hands, pure filth.
Cibby

Brisbane, Australia

#40970 Jul 7, 2013
Tahrir Square lunch time today

muhammad was a paedophile

Annandale, Australia

#40971 Jul 7, 2013
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/07/egypt-morsi...

This is what Australia needs to fear, Muslims killing Muslims again. I swear all these Arabs are seriously retarded
Best wishes for R

Australia

#40973 Jul 7, 2013
oinkoinkbuster wrote:
OK biggly Bogan Boos, LLOL, next Ramadan (Inshallah) sacred month Muslim filth Rant awayyyyyyyyyyyyy... LLOL,LLOL,LLOL etc place.”
Good, stay away - you have not once said anything of any interest, and you are a loser.
You bring deep shame on your family.
You are a pathetic, false god, object and ritual worshipping and no matter how you fast or pray sun up to sun down - you will be judged harshly.
Nothing can clean you, you are destined to hell.
Apart from that, have a great 'Jewish inspired'
Yom Kippur Ramadam - ha the Jews only have 10 days and you suckers got a month.
Did you know muhammad worshipped Yom
Kippur and Islam's holy day was in fact Saturday?
Yes. So much you don't know you sinner, but you are not worth saving either.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#40975 Jul 7, 2013
Truth wrote:
Shame on me, yes that's fair.

We have gotten so conditioned to your not being truthful, but perhaps you care to try it out the truth just to see what it may feel like.

Let's see.
• In Egypt was the MB funded by and a proxy for Saudi Wahhabi / Salafi imperialist islamic ambition that has now resulted in the Egyptian people revolting against that and now their army stepping in with a coup d'état ?
Or is it a all a Zionist and western plot ?
-
• Did the king of Jordan sell out the west bank Jordanians and after a civil war in Jordan, did he then evict these 'trouble makers with their false claims (his words) to Lebanon. Did Saudi and others funding 'these trouble makers' refuse them entry and forced them to become stateless refugees ?
Or was it all a Zionist plot ?
-
Haven't the Bakri (Sunni) and Shia sects of Islam been at war since the 3 assassination attempts and then the actual murder of Muhammad and then his selected heir, by the Bakri tribe ?

Or was it all a Zionist plot ?
-
MUQ here is you chance to tell the truth.
It will feel strange and perhaps a little uncomfortable at first, but over time it will become your friend.
Ans.

Again you are bringing the charge and then pronouncing the judgment.

I do not defend here what Muslims are doing. I am defending teachings of Islam.

And Islam is not what Muslims are saying or doing, Islam is what Quran and Prophet tell us.

Period.

Jews and Christians are trying their best to "derail" Islam,
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#40976 Jul 7, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Remembering Abu Jihad And Why, Really, The Israelis Killed Him
By Alan Hart

November 02, 2012 "Information Clearing House" - More than 24 years after the event, and to prevent a battle with the newspaper in the courts, Israeli military censors cleared for publication by Yediot Ahronot a truth - that it was Israeli commandoes who, on 16 April 1988, went all the way to Tunis to murder Abu Jihad, the co-founder with Arafat of Fatah and, at the time of his death, Arafat’s number two and most likely successor in the event of his assassination.

The short story as now told by Yediot Ahronot confirms the long and detailed account as set down in the 1994 edition of my book Arafat (which was an updated version of the 1984 first edition with the title Arafat - Terrorist or Peacemaker?)

In this article my purpose is to provide the context for the Israeli decision to terminate Abu Jihad, and there is no better way of doing it than by offering my internet readers, here and now, the text of a very short chapter in Volume Three of the American edition of my book Zionism: The Real Enemy of the Jews. It, Chapter 14, has the title Zionism as the Recruiting Sergeant for Violent Islamic Fundamentalism (Palestinian Style).
Here is the text.

December 1987 saw the start of the first intifada or Palestinian uprising in the occupied West Bank and Gaza. As it gathered momentum it captured and held the Western media’s attention, demonstrating once again that it was only when Palestinians resorted to violence, in this case stone-throwing, that their cry for a measure of justice was heard.

As part of its global propaganda effort to have the world believe that Arafat in faraway Tunis was an irrelevance, Zionism asserted that the uprising in the Occupied Territories had nothing to do with Arafat and his PLO, and that he was merely jumping onto the intifada bandwagon - to give his “discredited” organisation the appearance of life after death.(Two years earlier Israeli jets had gone all the way to Tunis to destroy Arafat’s headquarters and blow him to pieces! By chance, apparently, Arafat was not at his desk when the bombs fell.

The Israelis then were desperate to kill him because President Reagan’s new Secretary of State, George Shultz, had been trying, Vance-like, to involve the PLO in the peace process; and Britain’s Prime Minister, Margaret Thatcher, was about to make history by inviting two senior PLO executives to London for official talks. For their own propaganda purposes Israeli and other gut-Zionists proclaimed that Arafat was irrelevant but their actions demonstrated that they knew he was not.)

The explosion of Palestinian anger which became the first uprising against Israeli occupation was spontaneous, but Arafat and his leadership colleagues had anticipated it and made plans to sustain it.

Even as he was sailing away from Beirut for Tunis in August of 1982, Arafat was thinking about how to play the “internal (Occupied Territories) card”, to prevent the PLO being cancelled as a factor in the Middle East peace equation.

doley

Adelaide, Australia

#40977 Jul 7, 2013
Moozys' are a fly lot no trusty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2016 GOP Hopefuls Hold Fire After Drone Disclos... 1 hr Le Jimbo 19
News 6 from Minnesota charged with trying to join Is... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 16
News Yemen's defiant Shiite rebels press their offen... Thu Jeff Brightone 1
News Canada's PM Reaffirms Commitment to Israel Thu Wally 1
News IS and the IRA - a comparison Apr 22 James 1
News Militant rise galvanizes Assad's camp in Syria war (Dec '13) Apr 21 Zeppelin 83
News Possible visit by Kosovo's Thaci puts old foe S... Apr 21 mostarac 8
More from around the web