Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46752 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

straa

UK

#40833 Jun 29, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If 80 % of Muslims were members of Al Qaeda, the US would not have survived in Iraq and Afghanistan and Pakistan for a day?
Or you say that only 20 % of Muslim population is who is acting like "puppets" of US and European forces and fighting with 80 % of other Muslims, who want to get out of Western influence?
Thanks brother for confirming what I was saying all along!!
If 80% of Muslims were al qaeda, you'd all be dead, cuz we would have nuked you long ago
Taymullah Kakill

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#40834 Jun 29, 2013
Good on you Sunni's

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid...

Now you Shiit's should respond and kill as many of there children like last time, let's have the Holy rivers of Blood flowing down the street. God Willing
Andrew

#40835 Jun 29, 2013
The attacks were the latest in a wave of violence that has claimed more than 2,000 lives since the beginning of April.

MUQ, 2,000 Murdered since April, 2,000 in three months, 8,000 in a year. Now how many years have they been butchering each other ?

a.1

b.10

c.100

d.1000

I think you muslims should clean up your back yards, before try to clean up others.
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#40836 Jun 29, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You carefully avoided to answer my question.
I said that technical advances are not everything and they do not solve any of your basic problems.
Did these advances solved your problems of racism, crime, drug addiction, murders, rapes, domestic violence, mental sickness, suicides,.....?
No they did not, technical advances is not the prerogative of any nation. It is chance given to every nation and these times it is for Western people.
PS:
These are not signs that God love people who are more advanced in science and technology. God loves those who act on His guidance and try to seek answers for the Questions that we will be asked in the hereafter.
There should be a just balance between materialistic life and spiritual life.
This balance is disturbed by Zealots in the Materialistic Philosophy and the Zealots in the Spiritual Philosophy.
We have to restored the normalcy, if we want to see a "balanced human progress"
How can you be so stupid MUQ, of course these problems are dealt with using technical and psychological advances. This includes crime, violence, various addictions etc etc. All these type of social problems are dealt with in th West.

Your problem MUQ is that you know nothing about the west and you know nothing about all these type of advances that have been addressed by the west..
Racism is not a problem in the west. This is just something people from certain countries (like India ) use because they cannot measure up to expectations by the west so they use racism as an excuse. Most of these comments are people expressing their opinions. In the west we have freedom of expression.. We are not like Saudi you know!!

No MUQ, god does not like us because of our technical advances, you have it wrong, god gives us the ability and the power to acquire technical advances because he likes the way we use our great power to bring peace to the wide world..
God does not like Muslims, he only gives Muslims the bear neccitities because they are very violent and barbaric people. That's why your at least 200 years behind the west.

The WEST IS THE GREATEST SOCIETY ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!
The west sets the examples for all other societies to follow,,,even the Muslims are beginning to realize they have been screwed by their Muslim religion. Just look at Egypt and Syria is next !! Hahaha your a loser MUQ !!
Cedric

#40837 Jun 29, 2013
Muq, God is punishing the Muslim people for following the path of Satin

http://www.npr.org/2013/06/29/196911708/publi...

The death toll in Syria's ongoing civil war may now be as high as 100,000. As the violence mounts, another emergency is looming: a public health crisis across the region.

Christ never killed anyone and He saved many,
Muhammad and his followers murdered millions.

Christian believers can forsake Christ without fear of retaliation.
Islam’s deserters are killed in most Muslim nations.

Christ was and is the giver of life.
Muhammad was a taker of life.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#40838 Jun 29, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Yes We Can, We Did, and Now Obama’s Second Term Is Our Responsibility

By Robert Scheer

November 10, 2012 "Information Clearing House" - Yes, election night was a heck of a party and it’s great that the really bad guys lost. Karl Rove and his reactionary ilk were defeated by a new American majority that is younger, more tolerant, rainbow colored and multilingual and one in which women now trump the depressing ignorance of so many older white men. But morning in America already feels too much like a hangover. The house is still a wreck, the family is dysfunctional and there are enormous bills to pay that are not about to go away.

All of us suddenly sobered folks, who voted for Barack Obama because the alternative was so horridly wrong, have got to accept the moral implications of that choice. We won but at what cost? Fool me once, shame on Obama, but fool me twice and I’m the one responsible. That goes for his promises to right the economy by leveling the playing field as well as to end what Obama termed in his victory speech “a decade of war.”

It is now our fingers on the video game buttons that order the drones to kill innocent civilians, and we bear responsibility if the president maintains the Guantanamo gulag and continues to vilify Bradley Manning and Julian Assange for confronting America with its war crimes. Will he make good on his promise to hold the line on the incessant demands of the congressional defense contractor caucus or will he find yet another “good war”?

What about our expectation that Obama will be more vigilant than his vulture capitalist opponent in reining in the greed of the Wall Street crowd that has caused so much economic turmoil? The good news is that Obama, and his party, are far less beholden to the titans of the financial industry than they were the first time around. His own funding from top Wall Street firms that favored him in 2008 was way down, and across the country voters rejected the deregulation and lower tax on high roller income that the finance industry thought it was buying for its more than $400 million in campaign contributions.

“Wall Street Took a Beating at the Polls,” ran the headline in The Wall Street Journal. Referring to what he bemoaned as “Tuesday’s multiple disappointments,” columnist David Weidner added,“not the least of which is the defeat of Mitt Romney, a former private-equity executive who promised to cut or at least review financial regulation while offering more tax breaks for investors. Mr. Romney was perhaps the best hope for Wall Street this fall. He was one of their own, so tantalizingly close to the biggest trading floor of all.”
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#40840 Jun 29, 2013
Serpent wrote:
How can you be so stupid MUQ, of course these problems are dealt with using technical and psychological advances.

This includes crime, violence, various addictions etc etc. All these type of social problems are dealt with in th West.

Your problem MUQ is that you know nothing about the west and you know nothing about all these type of advances that have been addressed by the west.. Racism is not a problem in the west.

This is just something people from certain countries (like India ) use because they cannot measure up to expectations by the west so they use racism as an excuse. Most of these comments are people expressing their opinions.

In the west we have freedom of expression.. We are not like Saudi you know!! No MUQ, god does not like us because of our technical advances, you have it wrong, god gives us the ability and the power to acquire technical advances because he likes the way we use our great power to bring peace to the wide world..

God does not like Muslims, he only gives Muslims the bear necessities because they are very violent and barbaric people. That's why your at least 200 years behind the west.

The WEST IS THE GREATEST SOCIETY ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH!! The west sets the examples for all other societies to follow,,,even the Muslims are beginning to rea lize they have been screwed by their Muslim religion. Just look at Egypt and Syria is next !! Hahaha your a loser MUQ !!
Ans.

I think you have blown your own trumpet and boasted more than any one could boast.

But you did not tell me, despite all your technical advances and freedom of speech and expressions, did you solve any of the problems I mentioned in my post.

If these advances had brought happiness to your lives, there would not be so many crimes and cases of mental sickness and suicides in your society.

Do you know Western countries have some of the highest rates of suicides in the world.

What does it show? God is happy with you?

What these Old Age Homes prove? God is happy with you?

Think again.

Technical advances do not solve any of your basic problems.

Time will tell who is ultimate winner and loser.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#40841 Jun 29, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
I think you have blown your own trumpet and boasted more than any one could boast.
But you did not tell me, despite all your technical advances and freedom of speech and expressions, did you solve any of the problems I mentioned in my post.
If these advances had brought happiness to your lives, there would not be so many crimes and cases of mental sickness and suicides in your society.
Do you know Western countries have some of the highest rates of suicides in the world.
Think again.
With all the technical advances in countries in the sub continent there are many who have nothing worthwhile to eat nor do they see a future for themselves whilst their governments spend up big time on the latest weapon of war.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#40842 Jun 30, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Think again.
-
MUQ you really fabricated that lie out of your arsehole.
-
For the Islam countries have the highest suicide, with all these Muslims wearing suicide belts.
-
If you did a quick search you would of seen except for Japan and Korea, all the countries on the top ten list are full of Muslims.
-
How would we know if it is the Muslims who are keeping those countries in the top ten of suicides.
-
http://terrific-top10.com/2012/04/08/top-10-c...
-
MUQ Islamic countries have a much higher suicide rate than any of the other Western Developed countries, same way you do not keep any records of how homosexuals you have although 10% of the population who live in Islamic countries are homosexuals or has had a same sex experience.
-
You do not keep records in Islamic countries of any of your crimes or suicides.
-
MUQ by the way in the west approximate 2% of the population are homosexual, it is much higher in countries that practice Islam.
-
MUQ are you are that Allah does not like Muslims you have the most poor people in the world.
-
And Allah made almost all Muslims stupid for the highest illiterate rate live in countries that practices Islam.
-
Alla also does not like Muslims for he does not let you live to an average age of 80, most Islamic countries the average age they die is in the mid sixties.
-
Allah must like the Jews much more than Muslims, he let the Jews win 3 wars against the Muslims
Bakri v Shia

Australia

#40843 Jun 30, 2013
Andrew wrote:
The attacks were the latest in a wave of violence that has claimed more than 2,000 lives since the beginning of April.
MUQ, 2,000 Murdered since April, 2,000 in three months, 8,000 in a year. Now how many years have they been butchering each other ?
a.1
b.10
c.100
d.1000
I think you muslims should clean up your back yards, before try to clean up others.
E, the answer is E. 1,381 years.
Since 632ad when the Bakri tribe (of Abu Bakr)
and his daughter Aisha finally managed to murder muhummad via datura poisoning on the 4th assassination attempt on muhummad.
-
They later killed Ali (who muhummad had dictated his final words to including his recession)
and also Uthman who actually wrote the highly compromised first draft Quran.
-
Ever since 632 ad the Bakri tribe of Abu Bakir
V the Medina moderates of Muhummad, Ali and others, have been in civil war.
-
Sunnis or Bakri are not actually 'Muhammadeans'
- they practice a highly corrupted apostasy of Islam that is based around devil, object, ritual and moon god worship.
-
Remember the Sunnis or Bakri murdered Muhammad because he and Abu Bakr (the co author of the confection of Islam) fell out when muhammad tried to redirect Islam in 631-632 AD,'back' to it's Jewish heritage and foundation,
being the book of T'ubah - a jewish/ishmaelite variant that muhammad preached.
This is what muhammad believed in,
prior to being led into paganism by Abu Bakr of Mecca when muhammad was sent there by the Jews as an ishmaelite or book of T'ubah missionary. Muhummad went heretic and was outcast. As revenge and to protect his inheritance (camels from Khadijah) he concocted an apostasy and then in secret treaties with the pagan moon god Allah worshipping tribes already at war with the ishmaelites, he attacked them.
-
No YHWH or Abrahamic worshipper ever prayed to allah via Hubal the stone idol of the qureeshi - these beliefs were at war.
So the further (and later) claim of Islam to have any Abrahamic lineage or common god figure is a blatant and easily proven set of lies.
-
The Quran then emerged - a crude apostasy of the book of T'ubah with Allah superimposed.
-
The 'angel Gabriel' is a metaphor for Abu Bakr
'revealing' Allah -( the moon god idol that
Abu Bakr's family owned....was in fact the supreme god, not YHWH, the Jews had lied etc, its all in the Quran babble).
-
The Shia practice a more pure spiritual and in some variants (Alawite) Sufi indused more god
like religion. Both Bakri (Sunni) and Shia however are a corrupted variant of ishmaelism, which in turn is a pagan fetish (13th tribe etc) of Judaism.
-
The war between Shia and Sunni is intensifying.
Syria is a conflict between Saudi (Bakri or Sunni) and Iran (Shia/moderates/spiritualists) .
-
All across Islam, the war rages between the two strains of heretical apostasies.
-
Perhaps this is gods intent ?
-
To reserve pure and correct faith for some, and then for the unworthy - to give them tales & false prophets and rival sets of heritical apostasies, like Sunni & Shia to fight over..
Akhmed Namez

Kellyville, Australia

#40844 Jun 30, 2013
Shia is the only true Islam.
Mohhammad (pbuh) was Shia, not Sunni.
The Prophet and his companians warned against the Bakri tribe who are decievers and of evil.
The Prophet said the Bakri are of evil and would murder him and make a false path.
This false path is the Sunni today.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#40845 Jun 30, 2013
Akhmed Namez wrote:
The Prophet and his companians warned against the Bakri tribe who are decievers and of evil.
The Prophet said the Bakri are of evil and would murder him and make a false path.
-
Now we know there are 1 billion false Muslims in the world and the only true Muslims are the shiite, just makes the job easier for us here in the West less for us to kill.
-
We can leave the false Muslims alive and only kill off the real genuine McCoy Muslims.
-
The only problem we now have to convert all these false Muslims into a form of Christianity.
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#40846 Jun 30, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Think again.
The WESTERN COUNTRIES are the greatest ever known to any civilization ever!!!

I don't know where your getting your misguided information about the WEST from, it must be from your western hate filled imams !!
You really gotta learn the facts about the WEST before you go bitching about their problems. You have to learn to put these kind of things into perspective!!

Every civilization has its share of societal problems, but compared to other nations, the WEST problems are minor in comparison. The WEST intelligently deals with and successfully addresses it problems.
This is not like Muslim countries where Muslim make up 43 million of the refugees produced by the whole world.. The WEST produces NO refugees!!

And another thing MUQ, if you actually saw and spoke to people in WESTERN Senior Citizen homes, you would be so impressed that you would wish your parents could eventually go there. They are great places for older seniors and most seniors enjoy it there!!
So learn the FACTS, first before you go shooting you mouth off.

God loves WESTERN civilizations, he gives us knowledge to even contribute more than we already do, he gives us the ultimate power to control the world and he makes life GOOD for us.

This not what he (God) does for Muslims !! Just look at Egypt, hahaha these Muslim idiots wanted democracy so they held an election and elected a Muslim to have sharia law!! Hahaha how stupid!! Muslim law and democracy don't mix..
Besides democracy only works if you have a society with people of reasonable intelligence, it does not work if you have a society with a bunch of barbarians !!!

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#40847 Jun 30, 2013
Akhmed Namez wrote:
I assume the only way forth would be to separate Sunni/Shi'ite from each other before they kill each other off completely.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#40848 Jun 30, 2013
NT wrote:
With all the technical advances in countries in the sub continent there are many who have nothing worthwhile to eat nor do they see a future for themselves whilst their governments spend up big time on the latest weapon of war.
Ans.

You are very right, our countries are so busy in becoming “Most Powerful Nations” on the earth, that they have neglected to develop basic infrastructure in the country.

There are hundreds of millions of poor people who find it difficult to get proper meals.

This is tragedy of most nations in the subcontinent.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#40849 Jun 30, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Yes We Can, We Did, and Now Obama’s Second Term Is Our Responsibility

By Robert Scheer

(Contd.)

Parse the cynicism of that sentence, with its image of representative democracy as a frantic for-profit trading pit and you get what crony capitalism is all about. They thought the fix was in on bribing a compliant Congress and instead the two biggest recipients of Wall Street largess went down to defeat. In Massachusetts, Elizabeth Warren, the single most knowledgeable and effective exponent of consumer protection from financial industry scams, soundly beat Sen. Scott Brown, a champion of financial deregulation. The second main Wall Street target, Sherrod Brown, the Democratic senator from Ohio who sponsored legislation that would break up the too big to fail banks, also won decisively, defeating banker-backed Ohio Treasurer Josh Mandel.

Obama didn’t go as far as the Ohio senator and Harvard law professor Warren wanted but even the much more timid steps toward financial industry accountability that the president endorsed met fierce resistance from members of the Wall Street crowd. Hopefully he will finally get the message that their unfettered greed is the problem and hardly the solution. That’s what it took for Franklin Roosevelt to become the true champion of the commonweal in his second term and it could salvage the historic legacy of this president as well.

Will the president now replace Timothy Geithner, the big bank toady, with a Treasury secretary that Elizabeth Warren, the senator for the 99 percent, can enthusiastically support? How about Sheila Bair for that post? The former chair of the FDIC has been a highly skilled guardian of the public interest with the knowledge base and social conscience required to stand up to the banking lobby and its allies in the Federal Reserve.

The 2012 election represents a profound mandate for change because it was a startling manifestation of the power as well as the presence of the long neglected “other” that is the face of the new America. That is the America that continued to stick with Obama, despite reservations over his actual governance, because the alternative was reactionary in the fullest sense of that word. Theirs is an idealistic trust—indispensable to the survival of our republic—that the president must not be permitted to now squander.

Robert Scheer, editor in chief of Truthdig, has built a reputation for strong social and political writing over his 30 years as a journalist. His columns appear in newspapers across the country, and his in-depth interviews have made headlines.

This article was originally posted at Truthdig

© 2012 Truthdig

“pshhhhh”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#40850 Jun 30, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Ans.

Think again.

Well it wont be the dirty muzzies thats for sure
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#40851 Jun 30, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume the only way forth would be to separate Sunni/Shi'ite from each other before they kill each other off completely.
Would that be so bad ??
Ashok Chaudry

Newmarket, Canada

#40852 Jun 30, 2013
I think many more shia schools must be opened. There are enough sunni asrams now
I was at the protest:
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2009030...
Ashok Chaudry

Newmarket, Canada

#40853 Jun 30, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Now we know there are 1 billion false Muslims in the world and the only true Muslims are the shiite, just makes the job easier for us here in the West less for us to kill.
-
We can leave the false Muslims alive and only kill off the real genuine McCoy Muslims.
-
The only problem we now have to convert all these false Muslims into a form of Christianity.
The sunni wear burka but shia wear:
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2009030...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump accuses Syria's Bashar Assad of - unspeak... 23 hr a_visitor 3
News Jehovah's Witnesses as 'extremists': Court shar... May 20 red blood relative 39
News A Colombian Shakedown in Washington May 16 07 Mustang 1
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) May 12 Flynn Comey deser... 69
News Bin Laden Reportedly Calls Obama 'Powerless' (Sep '09) May 11 Limpball Viagra 21
News AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) May 10 Maxine Waters Pin... 209
News Obama thanking Navy SEALs who raided bin Laden (May '11) Apr 25 Aurora Colorado 6
More from around the web