Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 44,825
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#40707 Jun 21, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Beyond Bayonets and Battleships
Space Warfare and the Future of U.S. Global Power

By Alfred W. McCoy
(Contd.)

Launched as an experimental, unarmed surveillance aircraft in 1994, the Predator drone was first deployed in 2000 for combat surveillance under the CIA’s “Operation Afghan Eyes.” By 2011, the advanced MQ-9 Reaper drone, with “persistent hunter killer” capabilities, was heavily armed with missiles and bombs as well as sensors that could read disturbed dirt at 5,000 feet and track footprints back to enemy installations. Indicating the torrid pace of drone development, between 2004 and 2010 total flying time for all unmanned vehicles rose from just 71 hours to 250,000 hours.

By 2009, the Air Force and the CIA were already deploying a drone armada of at least 195 Predators and 28 Reapers inside Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan -- and it’s only grown since. These collected and transmitted 16,000 hours of video daily, and from 2006-2012 fired hundreds of Hellfire missiles that killed an estimated 2,600 supposed insurgents inside Pakistan’s tribal areas. Though the second-generation Reaper drones might seem stunningly sophisticated, one defense analyst has called them “very much Model T Fords.” Beyond the battlefield, there are now some 7,000 drones in the U.S. armada of unmanned aircraft, including 800 larger missile-firing drones. By funding its own fleet of 35 drones and borrowing others from the Air Force, the CIA has moved beyond passive intelligence collection to build a permanent robotic paramilitary capacity.

In the same years, another form of information warfare came, quite literally, online. Over two administrations, there has been continuity in the development of a cyberwarfare capability at home and abroad. Starting in 2002, President George W. Bush illegally authorized the National Security Agency to scan countless millions of electronic messages with its top-secret “Pinwale” database. Similarly, the FBI started an Investigative Data Warehouse that, by 2009, held a billion individual records.

Under Presidents Bush and Obama, defensive digital surveillance has grown into an offensive “cyberwarfare” capacity, which has already been deployed against Iran in history’s first significant cyberwar. In 2009, the Pentagon formed U.S. Cyber Command (CYBERCOM), with headquarters at Ft. Meade, Maryland, and a cyberwarfare center at Lackland Air Base in Texas, staffed by 7,000 Air Force employees. Two years later, it declared cyberspace an “operational domain” like air, land, or sea, and began putting its energy into developing a cadre of cyber-warriors capable of launching offensive operations, such as a variety of attacks on the computerized centrifuges in Iran’s nuclear facilities and Middle Eastern banks handling Iranian money.

A Robotic Information Regime

As with the Philippine Insurrection and the Vietnam War, the occupations of Iraq and Afghanistan have served as the catalyst for a new information regime, fusing aerospace, cyberspace, biometrics, and robotics into an apparatus of potentially unprecedented power. In 2012, after years of ground warfare in both countries and the continuous expansion of the Pentagon budget, the Obama administration announced a leaner future defense strategy. It included a 14% cut in future infantry strength to be compensated for by an increased emphasis on investments in the dominions of outer space and cyberspace, particularly in what the administration calls “critical space-based capabilities.”

MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#40708 Jun 21, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Enlighten the world by providing your proof that Makkah existed before 150 then just maybe you may wear the "expert" tag yourself.
No let us first hear and see the "proofs" of those who say Makkah existed in 150 CE.

Then you will see how fragile is their proofs and how childish are their claims and how they "decide" on matters connected with other people.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#40709 Jun 21, 2013
MUQ struggles wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ you only know how to lie. Badly. To yourself. There are no secrets here & you arent dealing with it very well at all.
Firstly there were a number of questions.
One was regarding the factual history of mecca & the false claim of Islam.
Now you make the claim that Mecca & the Quran are eternal.
So on your own twisted logic, where the onus is on you to prove your above claim - prove it.
Show or cite any Pre Islamic history or evidence (and not stale & clearly corrupted Islamic
citations or inventions, but actual factual recorded history & records).
Anything that shows Mecca existed before 150ad and back to 2,700 bc will be helpful, so that you can validate the claim you are making.
Who made the claim that Makkah was "eternal"?

And what proofs you have that Makkah existed only in 150 CE.

Bring out the proofs, why are you hiding them?

Just makings claims is not going to help you, will it?
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#40710 Jun 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Who made the claim that Makkah was "eternal"?
And what proofs you have that Makkah existed only in 150 CE.
Bring out the proofs, why are you hiding them?
Just makings claims is not going to help you, will it?
Bring out the proofs there is an allah or that he exists or that there ever was one!!

Just making claims doesn't help you at all !!
Show us he loves Muslims or does he want them all killed because they are sure killing each other!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#40711 Jun 21, 2013
Serpent wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring out the proofs there is an allah or that he exists or that there ever was one!!
Just making claims doesn't help you at all !!
Show us he loves Muslims or does he want them all killed because they are sure killing each other!!
The proofs that Allah Exists are in billions!! Every thing, living or Non Living in this whole Universe is a Proof that their Creator Exists.

Allah loves every one who follows on His guidelines, he does not love any one simply because he or she has a name like Muslim. Unless their beliefs and actions are like true Muslims, Allah does not love them.

Any one killing any innocent human, Muslim or Non Muslim, is a criminal in the eyes of Allah. He will not just pardon that the person killing has a name like a Muslim.

Islam and Muslims are state of beliefs, not a label that one puts on his or her forehead.

“Free Screeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#40712 Jun 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
No let us first hear and see the "proofs" of those who say Makkah existed in 150 CE.
Then you will see how fragile is their proofs and how childish are their claims and how they "decide" on matters connected with other people.
Don't you make enough comment connected with other people ?
I suppose the old saying that attack is the best form of defence is clearly seen on these threads .
Can you provide a link as to when Makkah was established otherwise this conversation will never see an end ?

Australia

#40713 Jun 22, 2013
MUQ, where did Muslims men get the idea of growing facial hair ?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#40714 Jun 22, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
They didn't have any say in the matter it just grew on them. LOL
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#40715 Jun 22, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you make enough comment connected with other people ?
I suppose the old saying that attack is the best form of defence is clearly seen on these threads .
Can you provide a link as to when Makkah was established otherwise this conversation will never see an end ?
1. No I first want to see the proof of those who insist Makkah only existed at 150 CE.

Let us see the ground on which they stand.

2. I leave most of comments addressed to me!! It is very rarely that I would comment on some one else' message.

If I see some thing very illogical in their posts, I intervene, otherwise I let go most posts.

Did you see me answering any of that Baron Guy's posts addressed to me?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#40716 Jun 22, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
Check Jesus' statues hanging in every Church. I have not yet seen any one without beard. Have you?

May be another "crazy idea" to imitate Moses, Jesus and Mohammad, Peace of Allah be on all of them!!

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#40717 Jun 22, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
Monkey see monkey do

Mohammed had a beard
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#40718 Jun 22, 2013
PS:

See the difference in my answer versus our Shielaa the Great.

The depth of her Hatred shows no bottom.

What a perfect Florence Nightingale she would have made in Crimean War!!

Australia

#40719 Jun 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
1. No I first want to see the proof of those who insist Makkah only existed at 150 CE.
Let us see the ground on which they stand.
2. I leave most of comments addressed to me!! It is very rarely that I would comment on some one else' message.
If I see some thing very illogical in their posts, I intervene, otherwise I let go most posts.
Did you see me answering any of that Baron Guy's posts addressed to me?
There are many of your comments I skip over as well .

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#40720 Jun 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
PS:
See the difference in my answer versus our Shielaa the Great.
The depth of her Hatred shows no bottom.
What a perfect Florence Nightingale she would have made in Crimean War!!
See how MUG shows us all what a liar he is? Here is what he posted

"I leave most of comments addressed to me!! It is very rarely that I would comment on some one else' message"

...and yet he feels compelled to respond to mine even though I am such a "hater". I have his number and he knows it and that is why he responds.

I show Islam for the violent ideology that it is and he comes onto other forums to count how many posts I make to others elsewhere. That is how much he doesn't care what I post. LMAO

Australia

#40721 Jun 22, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Monkey see monkey do
Mohammed had a beard
Why is it compulsory ?

Australia

#40722 Jun 22, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
See how MUG shows us all what a liar he is? Here is what he posted
"I leave most of comments addressed to me!! It is very rarely that I would comment on some one else' message"
...and yet he feels compelled to respond to mine even though I am such a "hater". I have his number and he knows it and that is why he responds.
I show Islam for the violent ideology that it is and he comes onto other forums to count how many posts I make to others elsewhere. That is how much he doesn't care what I post. LMAO
Maybe MUQ is guilty of jealousness of you.
Peter Hall

Sydney, Australia

#40723 Jun 22, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say you had sense I said at last you posted something sensible,don't get too carried away (lol)
Chuck a pig on a spit,you'll feel much better.
HEY I would rather be a pig muncher, especially roast pork with crackling MMMMM. Think Crispy Canadian bacon with poached eggs, yum. Or BBq American spare ribs with hickory smoked BBQ Sauce.

As opposed to a Camel Urine drinking child raping Muslim losers. Do Muslims wash down the human organs they seem to like eating with a nice glass of camel urine?
Peter Hall

Sydney, Australia

#40724 Jun 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Its called Evidence.

We know Rome existed, there are written contemporary accounts by other countries, written accounts by occupants and ruins that date to that period.

We know Bethlehem existed at the time of Jesus? Why?

Rome kept records, we have the records, we have ruins that date to the time.

Mecca? Romans never mentioned it, neither did anybody else. There are No records by anybody that date Mecca before 250AD, NONE.

There are no ruins that date to that time, there are no local stories, only the word of Mohammed, and we do not even know if he existed either.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#40725 Jun 22, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
-
Saves on razor blades.

Australia

#40726 Jun 22, 2013
Peter Hall wrote:
<quoted text>
Its called Evidence.
We know Rome existed, there are written contemporary accounts by other countries, written accounts by occupants and ruins that date to that period.
We know Bethlehem existed at the time of Jesus? Why?
Rome kept records, we have the records, we have ruins that date to the time.
Mecca? Romans never mentioned it, neither did anybody else. There are No records by anybody that date Mecca before 250AD, NONE.
There are no ruins that date to that time, there are no local stories, only the word of Mohammed, and we do not even know if he existed either.
The Romans were maticulous record keepers so that means there had to be maps showing water,roads and cultivation and anything else of value .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Syria warns US: No unilateral strikes on militants 57 min Swedenforever 5
Why Obama must revisit Ho Chi Minh's request? 57 min SpongeBob 28
Two years after Benghazi, US wants more time to... 1 hr Obama Bad 73
De Blasio under fire amid new threat from Islam... 1 hr Obama Bad 10
ISIS recruiting female jihadis from America's h... 2 hr Asian Guy 6
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 7 hr Pizza Pie 276,523
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 8 hr Dimitri100 1,118
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••