Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46810 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#40693 Jun 20, 2013
oinkoinkbuster wrote:
Last weekend, former French Foreign Minister Roland Dumas confirmed this criminal conspiracy.???????
-
This oinkoinkbuster is on full social security.
-
Here we have one those Muslims on social security living in a subsidised house, that you and I are paying for.
-
Back in their own country they live in homes that we would be shamed to house our pigs in and they come here and complain how bad the Hostels are.
-
Why does Bob Carr not take a trip to there, so he can see how these Feral pigs live.
This Guy oinkoinkbuster has that many different names, one never know what his next nick name will be, So far I have counted 10 different nick names that has used so far.
-
His daddy killed his mother and she is in RookWood and Daddy is in Grafton.
Daddy is claiming honour killing he saying he should not be jailed.
Daddy caught Mommy doing sex with an Emigration officer to make her process into Australia streamlined.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#40694 Jun 20, 2013
oinkoinkbuster wrote:
<quoted text>
oinkoinkbuster wrote:
Oh sorrow for convicts, cry your pig munching hearts out.....LLOL
In 2003 US corporations were ordered by Evangelical bosses to donate computers to Evangelical Church groups. Then AOL began offering free internet service via 3 month trails handed out at Churches. The Pastors at the Evangelical Churches were told to tell people who took a computer to online and harras insult humilate Moslems and Arabs and promote the war on Iraq. The war didn't go according to plan and more people have ended up converting to Islam, and defeat in Afghanistan is forcing pig munchers to hide behind their fat arsed women,,,,,,,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL
-
One thing Muslims have is that they read fabricated stories that are made up in the Middle east and Muslims world over believe those stories.
As each and every Muslim will tell you that it was the Jews who flew those place into the twin towers on 9/11
-
The Muslims will tell you how they won the wars with Israel zand had the Jews running.
The Muslims will tell you there was no Holocaust.
Muslims will tell you they invented soap.
When soap was already used 2800 years before Christ was born.
-
An excavation of ancient Babylon revealed evidence that Babylonians were making soap around 2800 B.C. Babylonians were the first one to master the art of soap making. They made soap from fats boiled with ashes. Soap was used in cleaning wool and cotton used in textile manufacture and was used medicinally for at least 5000 years.

The Ebers papyrus (Egypt, 1550 BC) reveals that the ancient Egyptians mixed animal and vegetable oils with alkaline salts to produce a soap-like substance.

According the Pliny the Elder, the Phoenicians used goat's tallow and wood ashes to create soap in 600BC. Early Romans made soaps in the first century A.D. from urine and soap was widely known in the Roman Empire
-
Muslims have this silly notion that is it was originally from the Middle east it has to be Muslim.
2800 BC Muhammad was not even a twinkle in his great grandfather's testicles.
Muhammad was born in the year 570 Anno Domini <<< medans the year of our Lord Jesus or they also use 570CE
-
Of all the Nobel prizes the Middle Eastern Arabs could only produce 4 men out of 700 million Middle east Arab Muslims

The Jews with 13 million people 187 Nobel prize winners.
There is nothing that these Feral pigs Muslim use that was not invented or created by a JEW and they want to kill the Jews.
Jake

Brisbane, Australia

#40695 Jun 20, 2013
oinkoinkbuster wrote:
Oh sorrow for convicts, cry your pig munching hearts out.....LLOL
In 2003 US corporations were ordered by Evangelical bosses to donate computers to Evangelical Church groups. Then AOL began offering free internet service via 3 month trails handed out at Churches. The Pastors at the Evangelical Churches were told to tell people who took a computer to online and harras insult humilate Moslems and Arabs and promote the war on Iraq. The war didn't go according to plan and more people have ended up converting to Islam, and defeat in Afghanistan is forcing pig munchers to hide behind their fat arsed women,,,,,,,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL
So what are you saying ? you`d like to finger mohummeds ass ? really ?? do you love the taste of his cock ?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#40696 Jun 21, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a very good answer MUQ, may I suggest that you prove what was said being wrong instead of replying in a childish manner.
Thanks for your "expert" comment.

What I said was very logical, the burden of proof is with the one who makes claim.

He said that there is no "proof" that Makkah existed prior to 150 CE, let him bring the proof.

We have proof that Makkah existed "continuously" from the Time of Prophet Abraham and Ishmael.

And that proof is from Quran, the most truthful and preserved book on the face of earth.

So let us first see and analyze his proof.

I did not made any wrong reply. I know how to deal with people who make such claims (and I will tell you the secret, once we are through)!!

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#40697 Jun 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your "expert" comment.
What I said was very logical, the burden of proof is with the one who makes claim.
He said that there is no "proof" that Makkah existed prior to 150 CE, let him bring the proof.
We have proof that Makkah existed "continuously" from the Time of Prophet Abraham and Ishmael.
And that proof is from Quran, the most truthful and preserved book on the face of earth.
So let us first see and analyze his proof.
I did not made any wrong reply. I know how to deal with people who make such claims (and I will tell you the secret, once we are through)!!
Enlighten the world by providing your proof that Makkah existed before 150 then just maybe you may wear the "expert" tag yourself.
MUQ struggles

Australia

#40698 Jun 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your "expert" comment.
What I said was very logical, the burden of proof is with the one who makes claim.
He said that there is no "proof" that Makkah existed prior to 150 CE, let him bring the proof.
We have proof that Makkah existed "continuously" from the Time of Prophet Abraham and Ishmael.
And that proof is from Quran, the most truthful
and preserved book on the face of earth.
So let us first see and analyze his proof.
I did not made any wrong reply. I know how to deal with people who make such claims (and I
will tell you the secret, once we are through)!!
MUQ you only know how to lie. Badly. To yourself. There are no secrets here & you arent dealing with it very well at all.
Firstly there were a number of questions.
One was regarding the factual history of mecca & the false claim of Islam.
Now you make the claim that Mecca & the Quran are eternal.
So on your own twisted logic, where the onus is on you to prove your above claim - prove it.
Show or cite any Pre Islamic history or evidence (and not stale & clearly corrupted Islamic
citations or inventions, but actual factual recorded history & records).
Anything that shows Mecca existed before 150ad and back to 2,700 bc will be helpful, so that you can validate the claim you are making.

oinkoinkbuster

Australia

#40699 Jun 21, 2013
Hey Convicts any idea who Jhon Pilger is ? LLOL, Now Bark Bogans LLOL,LLOL,LLOL

PRISM and the Rise of a New Fascism
by JOHN PILGER

In his book Propaganda, published in 1928, Edward Bernays wrote:“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organised habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society.

“Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country.”

The American nephew of Sigmund Freud, Bernays invented the term “public relations” as a euphemism for state propaganda. He warned that an enduring threat to the invisible government was the truth-teller and an enlightened public.

In 1971, the whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg leaked US government files known as the Pentagon Papers, which showed that the invasion of Vietnam was based on systematic lying. Four years later, Frank Church conducted sensational hearings in the Senate: one of the last flickers of American democracy. These laid bare the extent of the invisible government: the domestic spying and subversion and warmongering by intelligence and “security” agencies and the backing they received from big business and the media, both conservative and liberal.

Speaking about the National Security Agency (NSA), Senator Church said:“I know the capacity that there is to make tyranny total in America, and we must see to it that this agency and all agencies that possess this technology operate within the law ... so that we never cross over that abyss. That is the abyss from which there is no return.”

On 11 June, following the revelations in the Guardian by the NSA contractor Edward Snowden, Ellsberg wrote that the US had now fallen into “that abyss”.

Snowden’s revelation that Washington has used Google, Facebook, Apple and other giants of consumer technology to spy on almost everyone is further evidence of a modern form of fascism. Having nurtured oldfashioned fascists around the world – from Latin America to Africa and Indonesia – the genie has risen at home. Understanding this is as important as understanding the criminal abuse of technology.

Fred Branfman, who exposed the “secret” destruction of tiny Laos by the US air force in the 1960s and 1970s, provides an answer to those who still wonder how a liberal African-American president, a professor of constitutional law, can command such lawlessness.“Under Mr Obama, America is still far from being a classic police-state ...” he wrote.“But no president has done more to create the infrastructure for a possible future police state.” Why? Because Obama understands that his role is not to indulge those who voted for him but to expand “the most powerful institution in the history of the world, one that has killed, wounded or made homeless well over 20 million human beings, mostly civilians, since 1962”.

In the new American cyberpower, only the revolving doors have changed. The director of Google Ideas, Jared Cohen, was an adviser to Condoleezza Rice, the former secretary of state in the Bush administration who lied that Saddam Hussein could attack the US with nuclear weapons. Cohen and Google’s executive chairman, Eric Schmidt – they met in the ruins of Iraq – have co-authored a book, The New Digital Age, endorsed as visionary by the former CIA director Michael Hayden and the war criminals Henry Kissinger and Tony Blair. The authors make no mention of the Prism spying programme, revealed by Snowden, that provides the NSA with access to all of us who use Google.
oinkoinkbuster

Australia

#40700 Jun 21, 2013
Control and dominance are the two words that make sense of this. These are exercised by political, economic and military design, of which mass surveillance is an essential part, but also by insinuating propaganda into the public consciousness. This was Edward Bernays’s point. His two most successful PR campaigns convinced Americans that they should go to war in 1917 and persuaded women to smoke in public; cigarettes were “torches of freedom” that would hasten women’s liberation.

It is in popular culture that the fraudulent “ideal” of America as morally superior, a “leader of the free world”, has been most effective. Yet even during Hollywood’s most jingoistic periods there were exceptional films, such as those of the exiled Stanley Kubrick, and adventurous European films would find US distributors. These days there is no Kubrick, no Strangelove, and the US market is almost closed to foreign films.

When I showed my own film The War on Democracy to a major, liberal-minded US distributor, I was handed a laundry list of changes, to “ensure the movie is acceptable”. His memorable sop to me was:“OK, maybe we could drop in Sean Penn as narrator. Would that satisfy you?” Kathryn Bigelow’s torture-apologising Zero Dark Thirty and, this year, Alex Gibney’s We Steal Secrets, a cinematic hatchet job on Julian Assange, were made with generous backing by Universal Studios, whose parent company until recently was General Electric. GE manufactures weapons, components for fighter aircraft and advanced surveillance technology. The company also has lucrative interests in “liberated” Iraq.

The power of truth-tellers such as Bradley Manning, Julian Assange and Edward Snowden is that they dispel a whole mythology carefully constructed by the corporate cinema and the corporate media. WikiLeaks is especially dangerous because it provides truthtellers with a means to get the truth out. This was achieved by Collateral Damage, the cockpit video of a US Apache helicopter allegedly leaked by Manning. The impact of this one video marked Manning and Assange for state vengeance. Here were US airmen murdering journalists and maiming children in a Baghdad street, clearly enjoying it, and describing their atrocity as “nice”. Yet, in one vital sense, they did not get away with it; for we are all witnesses now, and the rest is up to us.

John Pilger’s film on Australia, Utopia, will be released in the autumn.
Irish news

Australia

#40701 Jun 21, 2013
oinkoinkbuster wrote:
Last weekend, former French Foreign Minister Roland Dumas confirmed this criminal conspiracy... Blah dribble
Nothing new and literally copied off socialist conspiracy blogs..
And now the writer ;
Finian Cunningham, loser. From Belfast, Ireland.
graduate in Agricultural Chemistry ! and worked as a scientific editor for the Royal Society of
Chemistry, Cambridge, England and a musician
and songwriter. Now in East Africa writing a book! Oh yes this is a person with knowledge...
-
How come you smart. intelligent, educated,
savvy dikheads never respond to these educated and serious journalists from the west, they are not Muslims so how come they have the capacity for truth but you don't? is it because your origins are criminal...???????
Mate - we can read the news anytime & what you cut and paste is just crap. The writer is crap.
-
Russia supports Israel (Jew) & Syria (Shia) & turkey (Sunni) USA supports Saudi, Pak and
egypt (Sunni) and Iraq (Shia). There is no nexus or conspiracy - what's happened is Iran (Shia) & Saudi (Sunni) are at war and syria is the new
frontier after the sunni lost Iraq.
For the west & India, china, russia it's just positioning by the bonfire of Islam, lit by Islam,
fueled by Islam.
The islamic civil war, thats been going on for 1,400 years is now 'on tour' in syria - thats all*
And the writer of the article is your usual 2nd
rate Irish socialist scribbler of fad conspiracy mumbo to the third world ignorant & heathen.
In fact looks like he is out of work and paid to write crap for Arabs.
You want real news and proper info ?
you couldnt even read it you monkey.
-
*And all dat killing and all dem ondreds of mullions of musilims killeng etch udder - n' all
because dat Aisha was a diurty slut, aghhh,
And den she poisoned her old man Muhammad,
to be sure, to be sure! Irish Saudi News.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#40702 Jun 21, 2013
MUQ struggles wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ you only know how to lie. Badly. To yourself. There are no secrets here & you arent dealing with it very well at all.
Firstly there were a number of questions.
One was regarding the factual history of mecca & the false claim of Islam.
Now you make the claim that Mecca & the Quran are eternal.
So on your own twisted logic, where the onus is on you to prove your above claim - prove it.
Show or cite any Pre Islamic history or evidence (and not stale & clearly corrupted Islamic
citations or inventions, but actual factual recorded history & records).
Anything that shows Mecca existed before 150ad and back to 2,700 bc will be helpful, so that you can validate the claim you are making.
Whenever MUQ is dismissed from his job he can become a spin doctor for a political party.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#40703 Jun 21, 2013
oinkoinkbuster wrote:
Control and dominance are the two words that make sense of this. These are exercised by political, economic and military design, of which mass surveillance is an essential part, but also by insinuating propaganda into the public consciousness. This was Edward Bernays’s point. His two most successful PR campaigns convinced Americans that they should go to war in 1917 and persuaded women to smoke in public; cigarettes were “torches of freedom” that would hasten women’s liberation.
It is in popular culture that the fraudulent “ideal” of America as morally superior, a “leader of the free world”, has been most effective. Yet even during Hollywood’s most jingoistic periods there were exceptional films, such as those of the exiled Stanley Kubrick, and adventurous European films would find US distributors. These days there is no Kubrick, no Strangelove, and the US market is almost closed to foreign films.
When I showed my own film The War on Democracy to a major, liberal-minded US distributor, I was handed a laundry list of changes, to “ensure the movie is acceptable”. His memorable sop to me was:“OK, maybe we could drop in Sean Penn as narrator. Would that satisfy you?” Kathryn Bigelow’s torture-apologising Zero Dark Thirty and, this year, Alex Gibney’s We Steal Secrets, a cinematic hatchet job on Julian Assange, were made with generous backing by Universal Studios, whose parent company until recently was General Electric. GE manufactures weapons, components for fighter aircraft and advanced surveillance technology. The company also has lucrative interests in “liberated” Iraq.
The power of truth-tellers such as Bradley Manning, Julian Assange and Edward Snowden is that they dispel a whole mythology carefully constructed by the corporate cinema and the corporate media. WikiLeaks is especially dangerous because it provides truthtellers with a means to get the truth out. This was achieved by Collateral Damage, the cockpit video of a US Apache helicopter allegedly leaked by Manning. The impact of this one video marked Manning and Assange for state vengeance. Here were US airmen murdering journalists and maiming children in a Baghdad street, clearly enjoying it, and describing their atrocity as “nice”. Yet, in one vital sense, they did not get away with it; for we are all witnesses now, and the rest is up to us.
John Pilger’s film on Australia, Utopia, will be released in the autumn.
At last you make some sense .
oinkoinkbuster

Australia

#40704 Jun 21, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
At last you make some sense .
Absolutely don't need your approval pig muncher, I am very comfortable with my sense, you see unlike you, lard hasn't clogged my brain arteries LLOL

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#40705 Jun 21, 2013
oinkoinkbuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely don't need your approval pig muncher, I am very comfortable with my sense, you see unlike you, lard hasn't clogged my brain arteries LLOL
I didn't say you had sense I said at last you posted something sensible,don't get too carried away (lol)
Chuck a pig on a spit,you'll feel much better.
Good article

Australia

#40706 Jun 21, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say you had sense I said at last you posted something sensible,don't get too carried away (lol)
Chuck a pig on a spit,you'll feel much better.
I also think the machine gunning of Muslims from a helicopter is 'nice'(article) so it was a good post. Any machine gunning of muslims (they are all guilty and so a valid target) fills us with pleasure. Awesome how easy we can kill them.
-
So yes a great post, nothing like a good "death from the sky" movie by pilger wringing his hands as we cheer on our boys to wreak devastation and misery to our enemy.
I would like to see some video from the drones ls and missiles as well as the helicopter gunships.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#40707 Jun 21, 2013
-

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Beyond Bayonets and Battleships
Space Warfare and the Future of U.S. Global Power

By Alfred W. McCoy
(Contd.)

Launched as an experimental, unarmed surveillance aircraft in 1994, the Predator drone was first deployed in 2000 for combat surveillance under the CIA’s “Operation Afghan Eyes.” By 2011, the advanced MQ-9 Reaper drone, with “persistent hunter killer” capabilities, was heavily armed with missiles and bombs as well as sensors that could read disturbed dirt at 5,000 feet and track footprints back to enemy installations. Indicating the torrid pace of drone development, between 2004 and 2010 total flying time for all unmanned vehicles rose from just 71 hours to 250,000 hours.

By 2009, the Air Force and the CIA were already deploying a drone armada of at least 195 Predators and 28 Reapers inside Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan -- and it’s only grown since. These collected and transmitted 16,000 hours of video daily, and from 2006-2012 fired hundreds of Hellfire missiles that killed an estimated 2,600 supposed insurgents inside Pakistan’s tribal areas. Though the second-generation Reaper drones might seem stunningly sophisticated, one defense analyst has called them “very much Model T Fords.” Beyond the battlefield, there are now some 7,000 drones in the U.S. armada of unmanned aircraft, including 800 larger missile-firing drones. By funding its own fleet of 35 drones and borrowing others from the Air Force, the CIA has moved beyond passive intelligence collection to build a permanent robotic paramilitary capacity.

In the same years, another form of information warfare came, quite literally, online. Over two administrations, there has been continuity in the development of a cyberwarfare capability at home and abroad. Starting in 2002, President George W. Bush illegally authorized the National Security Agency to scan countless millions of electronic messages with its top-secret “Pinwale” database. Similarly, the FBI started an Investigative Data Warehouse that, by 2009, held a billion individual records.

Under Presidents Bush and Obama, defensive digital surveillance has grown into an offensive “cyberwarfare” capacity, which has already been deployed against Iran in history’s first significant cyberwar. In 2009, the Pentagon formed U.S. Cyber Command (CYBERCOM), with headquarters at Ft. Meade, Maryland, and a cyberwarfare center at Lackland Air Base in Texas, staffed by 7,000 Air Force employees. Two years later, it declared cyberspace an “operational domain” like air, land, or sea, and began putting its energy into developing a cadre of cyber-warriors capable of launching offensive operations, such as a variety of attacks on the computerized centrifuges in Iran’s nuclear facilities and Middle Eastern banks handling Iranian money.

A Robotic Information Regime

As with the Philippine Insurrection and the Vietnam War, the occupations of Iraq and Afghanistan have served as the catalyst for a new information regime, fusing aerospace, cyberspace, biometrics, and robotics into an apparatus of potentially unprecedented power. In 2012, after years of ground warfare in both countries and the continuous expansion of the Pentagon budget, the Obama administration announced a leaner future defense strategy. It included a 14% cut in future infantry strength to be compensated for by an increased emphasis on investments in the dominions of outer space and cyberspace, particularly in what the administration calls “critical space-based capabilities.”

MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#40708 Jun 21, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Enlighten the world by providing your proof that Makkah existed before 150 then just maybe you may wear the "expert" tag yourself.
No let us first hear and see the "proofs" of those who say Makkah existed in 150 CE.

Then you will see how fragile is their proofs and how childish are their claims and how they "decide" on matters connected with other people.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#40709 Jun 21, 2013
MUQ struggles wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ you only know how to lie. Badly. To yourself. There are no secrets here & you arent dealing with it very well at all.
Firstly there were a number of questions.
One was regarding the factual history of mecca & the false claim of Islam.
Now you make the claim that Mecca & the Quran are eternal.
So on your own twisted logic, where the onus is on you to prove your above claim - prove it.
Show or cite any Pre Islamic history or evidence (and not stale & clearly corrupted Islamic
citations or inventions, but actual factual recorded history & records).
Anything that shows Mecca existed before 150ad and back to 2,700 bc will be helpful, so that you can validate the claim you are making.
Who made the claim that Makkah was "eternal"?

And what proofs you have that Makkah existed only in 150 CE.

Bring out the proofs, why are you hiding them?

Just makings claims is not going to help you, will it?
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#40710 Jun 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Who made the claim that Makkah was "eternal"?
And what proofs you have that Makkah existed only in 150 CE.
Bring out the proofs, why are you hiding them?
Just makings claims is not going to help you, will it?
Bring out the proofs there is an allah or that he exists or that there ever was one!!

Just making claims doesn't help you at all !!
Show us he loves Muslims or does he want them all killed because they are sure killing each other!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#40711 Jun 21, 2013
Serpent wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring out the proofs there is an allah or that he exists or that there ever was one!!
Just making claims doesn't help you at all !!
Show us he loves Muslims or does he want them all killed because they are sure killing each other!!
The proofs that Allah Exists are in billions!! Every thing, living or Non Living in this whole Universe is a Proof that their Creator Exists.

Allah loves every one who follows on His guidelines, he does not love any one simply because he or she has a name like Muslim. Unless their beliefs and actions are like true Muslims, Allah does not love them.

Any one killing any innocent human, Muslim or Non Muslim, is a criminal in the eyes of Allah. He will not just pardon that the person killing has a name like a Muslim.

Islam and Muslims are state of beliefs, not a label that one puts on his or her forehead.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#40712 Jun 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
No let us first hear and see the "proofs" of those who say Makkah existed in 150 CE.
Then you will see how fragile is their proofs and how childish are their claims and how they "decide" on matters connected with other people.
Don't you make enough comment connected with other people ?
I suppose the old saying that attack is the best form of defence is clearly seen on these threads .
Can you provide a link as to when Makkah was established otherwise this conversation will never see an end ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kurd Oppostion Offers Base In Fight Against IS 5 hr Rockstar 3
News Ukraine Posts Video Of Captured 'Russian Soldie... 15 hr FOOLS DIE FOR PUTIN 6
News Rumsfeld Resigns as Defense Secretary Democrats... (Nov '06) Aug 27 Swedenforever 12
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Aug 26 Nightshift 276,670
News War with Isis: Is Turkey's buffer zone in Syria... Aug 20 SpaceBlues 1
News Turkey faces non-stop violence in east Aug 19 Chucks 5
News Don't Free Oscar Lopez Rivera Aug 19 GodSmacked 28
More from around the web