Why should Australians fear from Musl...

Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

There are 46812 comments on the Scoop story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Why should Australians fear from Muslims?. In it, Scoop reports that:

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scoop.

sid

Brisbane, Australia

#40669 Jun 19, 2013
Is post #40664 too hard for you MUQ.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#40670 Jun 19, 2013
A Muslim walks into his local mosque with a big grin on his face.

"What are you so happy about, Abdul?" Asks the Imam.

"Well, I'll tell you," replies Abdul. "I live by the railroad tracks and on my way home last night, I noticed a young woman tied to the rails, like in the American movies. I cut her free and took her back to my humble abode. Allah be praised - we made love all night, all around the tent. We did everything, me on top, sometimes her on top, every position permitted by Mohammed, Peace Be Upon Him!"

"By the most Merciful," exclaimed the Imam, "you have been blessed. Was she as beautiful as a desert flower?"

Abdul grimaced, "By the Jinn, I do not know - I never found her head."
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#40671 Jun 19, 2013
LOL !!

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#40672 Jun 19, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
A Muslim walks into his local mosque with a big grin on his face.
"What are you so happy about, Abdul?" Asks the Imam.
"Well, I'll tell you," replies Abdul. "I live by the railroad tracks and on my way home last night, I noticed a young woman tied to the rails, like in the American movies. I cut her free and took her back to my humble abode. Allah be praised - we made love all night, all around the tent. We did everything, me on top, sometimes her on top, every position permitted by Mohammed, Peace Be Upon Him!"
"By the most Merciful," exclaimed the Imam, "you have been blessed. Was she as beautiful as a desert flower?"
Abdul grimaced, "By the Jinn, I do not know - I never found her head."
Dreadful
MUQ Mecca falsehood

Australia

#40674 Jun 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us take one question at a time.
Who mentioned Makkah after 150 CE?
MUQ, according to the Islamic fairy tales, Hagar & Ishmael settled in Mecca and even Abraham came to visit. This fabrication was invented by Islam to copy & pervert the Ishmaelite/Jewish belief of a 13th tribe to claim lineage.
But - Mecca did not exist in any form until 150ad.
Then the first records do exist. It is mentioned for the first time. It was an unsettled barren never occupied place that for the first time had water (something every Arab searched for) because of geological changes, namely a massive earthquake that changed the water table (and also destroyed the yemenite dam further south).
Thus Mecca was for the first time inhabited as a trading post. No Bedouin existed there. No buildings, nothing, before that.
Then very detailed records exist - including the importation of the Hubal idol from Syria (hubal was brought in to be the kord of the kaaba- then an open air kabba, as the bedouin settled around the new tradibg post, each family established idols to capture religious trade)
which is exactly when the Allah cult initiated as a variant of the god Sin - an allah moon god worshipped via a stone idol 'messenger' who for tribute paid to the Meccan Bakri family - provided messages of divinity from 'allah'. A role Muhammad was later to assume.
So moon god, idol, Allah, not worshipped by Jews or ishmaelites, in a newly established religious fairground called Mecca.
That's what is found as evidence and 'mentioned'
-
Hagar & Ishmael were slaves & exiled over 1,100km away, some 2,600 years or so before
Mecca was even established.
No Jewish or ishmaelite record exists of any 'visit'
by Abraham, yet this would have been a very notable and extensive journey at the time..
-
No Kaaba existed in any built form (a platform then a shed to house Hubal the Allah moon god
idol) until 360ad.
And no Ishmaelite ever worshipped Allah.
In fact they were at war with 'pagans' such as the Meccan Bakri and false moon Allah & other nature gods.
So the islamic settlement & lineage claim is false.
The claim of the Kaaba is false.
No Greek, Assyrian, Natebean, Roman,
Yemenite or Jewish record - all who respectively controlled the area and knew every of every & any settlement / no record exists of a Mecca & a Kaaba until it was established as a trading post
in 150ad, some 2,700 years after Abraham.
-
It was easy to lie and decieve ignorant Arabs of
a fake prehistory of Islam, or 'abrahamic approval'.
But today, forensic archeological & historical
records prove the basic tenet of Islam -(that is 'of abrahamic origin & approval' and that Mecca & the Kaaba 'were eternal')- to be completely
false. Complete lies & fabrication.
Unless of course you can prove otherwise.
->please provide factual evidence that Mecca existed in any form prior to 150 ad and where that is recorded in any non Islamic historical record.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#40675 Jun 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ho, so Democracy is also mentioned in Bible?
I never knew it!!
Do you know the whole story of Syria, how many times it has been raised to ground?
And every time some one will hold his or her Bible and say, See My Bibles told us,
How idiotic you look , I just cannot tell. It is better you stop using using your Bible, as a "Current event guide book"!!
I never said that the word democracy was mentioned in the bible so stop twisting my words. It is Islam that is against democracy and it is Islam that will be destroyed on the return of Jesus. Jesus warns us of false prophets to come and it is plain for all to see in the current context that he was referring to Islam and its pedophile prophet

The Bible indicates clearly that Damascus will be utterly and completely destroyed at some point in the future — it will be a great cataclysmal [event] and it will be part of God’s judgment. It is describing a FUTURE event NOT a past event so your point about what has happened in Syria in the past is irrelevant.

Damascus has been conquered but it has never been obliterated and uninhabitable — though it was conquered in the past it was a livable city.

ISAIAH 17

1Behold, Damascus will cease from being a city,
And it will be a ruinous heap.
2 The cities of Aroer are forsaken;
They will be for flocks
Which lie down, and no one will make them afraid.
3 The fortress also will cease from Ephraim,
The kingdom from Damascus,
And the remnant of Syria;
They will be as the glory of the children of Israel,”
Says the Lord of hosts.

In the end times, the Bible describes that the Jews will be coming back to the land in Ezekiel 36 and 37. This occurred in 1948 and is still occurring today.

You are the one who not only looks stupid but sounds stupid as well. Your ignorance knows no bounds
Jake

Brisbane, Australia

#40676 Jun 19, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Dreadful
Taqiyya is defined as dissimulation about ones Muslim identity. It comes from the verse in the Quran that says,“Let believers not make friends with infidels in preference to the faithful – he that does has nothing to hope for from Allah – except in self-defense (illaan tattaqoo minhum tuqatan (Quran 3:28).

This “self-defense” justifies dissimulation.Islamic Sharia Law provides,“When it is possible to achieve an aim by lying but not by telling the truth, it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible, and lying is obligatory if the goal is obligatory.”

Reliance of the Traveller. Section r8.2 PERMISSIBLE LYING. The Prophet said: "He who settles disagreements between people to bring about good or says something commendable is not a liar"). Examples include lying to protect Islam or a Muslim.
Tawriya is defined as concealing, and it could be called “creative lying” or where appropriate "lying under oath". It is OK to break the intent of the oath, as long as you don’t break the letter of the oath.

Reliance of the Traveller. Section o19.1 If one swears "I will not eat this wheat," but then makes it into flour or bread (and eats it), one has not broken one's oath.

Reliance of the Traveller. Section o19.5 When a person swearing an oath about something (in the future, affirming or denying that it will occur) includes the expression "in sha' Allah ("if Allah will"), before finishing the oath, then the oath is not broken in any event if he thereby intends to provide for exceptions.
How does this work? Suppose someone protests that Surah 1 of the Quran demeans Christians and Jews, because it is a supplication Muslims make to Allah seventeen times a day to keep them from the path of“those with whom God is angry” and “those who have lost their way”.

A Muslim might respond,“Surah 1 never mentions Jews or Christians.” He is practicing tawriya, because while Surah 1 does not mention Jews and Christians by name, but he knows full-well that the words “those” refer to Jews and Christians.
Another example would be when a Muslim responds to your greeting of “Merry Christmas!” He might say,“I wish you the best.” In your mind,you think he has returned a Christmas greeting. In actuality, he has expressed his wish for you to convert to Islam; he wishes the best for you which, in his view.

Kitman is characterized by someone telling only part of the truth. The most common example of this is when a Muslim says that jihad really refers to an internal, spiritual struggle. He is not telling “the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth”, as witnesses are sworn to do in U.S. courts.
Often, kitman results in a gross distortion of the truth. In the example given, the Quran uses jihad and its derivatives 59 times. Of those, only 16 (27%) could be considered “internal” with no object as the target of the struggle based on the context of the surah.

Another common form of kitman is to quote only the few peaceful passages from the Quran, knowing full-well that that passage was later abrogated by a more militant,contradictory verse.
Here is an example:“There is no compulsion in religion”(Quran 2:256)

“Are they seeking a religion other than Allah’s, when every soul in the heavens and earth has submitted to Him, willingly or by compulsion?”(Quran 3:83)
Another example:“Permission to take up arms is hereby given to those who are attacked, because they have been wronged.”(Quran 22:39)

“When the sacred months are over, slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them and lie in ambush everywhere for them.”(Quran 9:5)
And another example:„Anyone who kills a human being... it shall be as though he has killed all mankind....If anyone saves a life, it shall be as though he has saved the lives of all mankind...“(Quran 5:32)
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#40677 Jun 19, 2013
MUQ Mecca falsehood wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ, according to the Islamic fairy tales, Hagar & Ishmael settled in Mecca and even Abraham came to visit. This fabrication was invented by Islam to copy & pervert the Ishmaelite/Jewish belief of a 13th tribe to claim lineage.

->please provide factual evidence that Mecca existed in any form prior to 150 ad and where that is recorded in any non Islamic historical record.
How are you "Sure" that Makkah existed after 150 CE?

Did you people put a guard there that it should not disappear?
Trucker

Australia

#40678 Jun 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
-
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
Beyond Bayonets and Battleships
Space Warfare and the Future of U.S. Global Power
By Alfred W. McCoy
(Contd.)
At the same time, the CIA collated and computerized diverse data on the communist civilian infrastructure as part of its infamous Phoenix Program. This, in turn, became the basis for its systematic tortures and 41,000 “extra-judicial executions”(which, based on disinformation from petty local grudges and communist counterintelligence, killed many but failed to capture more than a handfull of top communist cadres).
Most ambitiously, the U.S. Air Force spent $800 million a year to lace southern Laos with a network of 20,000 acoustic, seismic, thermal, and ammonia-sensitive sensors to pinpoint Hanoi’s truck convoys coming down the Ho Chi Minh Trail under a heavy jungle canopy. The information these provided was then gathered on computerized systems for the targeting of incessant bombing runs. After 100,000 North Vietnamese troops passed right through this electronic grid undetected with trucks, tanks, and heavy artillery to launch the Nguyen Hue Offensive in 1972, the U.S. Pacific Air Force pronounced this bold attempt to build an “electronic battlefield” an unqualified failure.
In this pressure cooker of what became history’s largest air war, the Air Force also accelerated the transformation of a new information system that would rise to significance three decades later: the Firebee target drone. By war’s end, it had morphed into an increasingly agile unmanned aircraft that would make 3,500 top-secret surveillance sorties over China, North Vietnam, and Laos. By 1972, the SC/TV drone, with a camera in its nose, was capable of flying 2,400 miles while navigating via a low-resolution television image.
The Global War on Terror
As it found itself at the edge of defeat in the attempted pacification of two complex societies, Afghanistan and Iraq, Washington responded in part by adapting new technologies of electronic surveillance, biometric identification, and drone warfare -- all of which are now melding into what may become an information regime far more powerful and destructive than anything that has come before.
After six years of a failing counterinsurgency effort in Iraq, the Pentagon discovered the power of biometric identification and electronic surveillance to pacify the country’s sprawling cities. It then built a biometric database with more than a million Iraqi fingerprints and iris scans that U.S. patrols on the streets of Baghdad could access instantaneously by satellite link to a computer center in West Virginia.
When President Obama took office and launched his “surge,” escalating the U.S. war effort in Afghanistan, that country became a new frontier for testing and perfecting such biometric databases, as well as for full-scale drone war in both that country and the Pakistani tribal borderlands, the latest wrinkle in a technowar already loosed by the Bush administration. This meant accelerating technological developments in drone warfare that had largely been suspended for two decades after the Vietnam War.
Yes , Muslims can walk around under a black sheet or blanket , but if they shop and use ATMs , they can't escape biometric finger print readers, matched by surveillance and identity from the address the come and go from daily. New technology is so refined, even under disguise of garments, masks and full face and head covers like Muslims wear shopping in the west 24/7, they can be weighed and measured, then traced back to their places they go to and from daily. When Muslims hide their identity, new measures ensure they don't escape " sedition " crimes in the west. I guess it is time to move forward from Spring and turn up the heat . I love it when they go to the streets and become so bold ! Ever heard of the saying " give them enough rope " ?
Serpent

Calgary, Canada

#40680 Jun 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The world produced 45 million refugees last year MUQ!!

Almost all of them came from Muslim countries!!
Afgan
Somalia
Syria
And another Muslim country which escapes me for the moment.

But in any case, how do you explain this MUQ?? Why is it always Muslims ?? Explain!!

A lot of these Muslims are being taken in by Christian western countries..
Tell me MUQ, do Muslim countries do the same for Christian Western refugees ??
oinkoinkbuster

Australia

#40681 Jun 20, 2013
Oh sorrow for convicts, cry your pig munching hearts out.....LLOL

In 2003 US corporations were ordered by Evangelical bosses to donate computers to Evangelical Church groups. Then AOL began offering free internet service via 3 month trails handed out at Churches. The Pastors at the Evangelical Churches were told to tell people who took a computer to online and harras insult humilate Moslems and Arabs and promote the war on Iraq. The war didn't go according to plan and more people have ended up converting to Islam, and defeat in Afghanistan is forcing pig munchers to hide behind their fat arsed women,,,,,,,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL
oinkoinkbuster

Australia

#40682 Jun 20, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
We will just live it or die in it .
No NO pig muncher we will not let you die, First we will convert you to islam and teach you proper manners and teach you that men shouldn't be screwing men, women shouldn't be trying to screw women (the tool is missing anyway)...LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,

We will clean up that stupid heap of toilet paper you call bible because nothing of its original form remains, we will save your children from being screwed in their churches by your holy men, err holee men,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, there is a whole err hole lot of work to done to fix you convicts... LLOL,LLOL, do not despair Muslims are at hand, it wont be long now.

Finally, we will start a program to incubate your fat arsed females who are dying to get laid since you diksuks are busy playing with each other...LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, our intention is to improve your pig meat infested bloodline and then perhaps you oink oinks will learn how to carry out a civilised conversation.....kapeesh....

There is a good reason I never take anything seriously on this forum, after 20,000 odd posts not one pig muncher has been able to make a valid or even a pertinent point with regards to Islamic faith except uneducated rants, Errr Barking and Barking and Barking, shame on you peasants, is there not one intelligent man errr pig muncher amongst you? LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,
oinkoinkbuster

Australia

#40683 Jun 20, 2013
WELL CONVICTS, LETS HAVE YOUR RANTS.....LLOL,LLOL,

Russian President Vladimir Putin can take credit for standing up to the G8 warmongers on Syria. Thanks to the feisty Russian leader’s political courage, an all-out war in Syria may have been averted - at least for now.

Only days ago, Western media were touting that Putin would be given a political drubbing at the G8 summit in Northern Ireland this week by the US, Britain and France - the three main NATO powers pushing for regime change in Syria.

The arrogance and spite awaiting Putin was summed up by Washington’s Canadian puppet prime minister, Stephen Harper, when he accused, through media channels, the Russian president of supporting “thugs in Syria”.

Harper said:“I don't think we should fool ourselves. This is G7 plus one. We in the West have a very different perspective on this situation. Mr Putin and his government are supporting the thugs of the Assad regime.”

When the conference opened, Putin didn’t waste time on a minion like Harper. He had bigger fish to fry. During the summit, Putin told Obama, Cameron and Hollande face-to-face that Russia was standing firm in its support for the government of President Bashar al Assad in Damascus. He warned that any plans by the Western powers to openly supply weapons to anti-government militants in Syria was against international law and would destabilize the region; and Putin refused to revoke a deal by Russia to deliver anti-aircraft defence missiles to Syria, pointing out that the transaction was a legal bilateral agreement between sovereign countries.

In one fell swoop, Putin used the auspices of the annual G8 forum to debunk Western lies and propaganda on Syria and to reiterate the facts of international relations, namely, that Syria is a sovereign country with a sovereign government.

Earlier, British Prime Minister David Cameron, who hosted the two-day summit in Enniskillen, County Fermanagh, was betting along with US President Barack Obama and French President Francois Hollande that the G8 meeting would cause Putin to wilt under their combined pressure.

Far from wilting, the Russian leader stood his ground and ended up tying his pusillanimous adversaries up in knots. Putin showed the courage of conviction; the others had the courage of conmen.

Last week, the Americans, British and French tried to pile the pressure on Putin with lurid claims that the Syrian government had used chemical weapons of mass destruction. Those claims were of course bogus, but they were aimed at creating a red line pretext for the NATO powers to openly begin sending weapons to their proxy mercenaries fighting in Syria to bring down Assad.

Washington duly followed last week with official approval for supplying weapons, at least in principle, just as the British and French had done in preceding weeks. The gang of three also mulled the setting up of “no-fly zones” on Syria’s southern flank over the border from Jordan. News that the Americans were leaving F-16 fighter jets, Osprey troop-carrying planes and Patriot missiles inside Jordan following recent war exercises may also be seen as a calculated threat of NATO intervention in Syria.

So, as the leaders of the G8 countries gathered in Northern Ireland at the start of this week, the pressure was on Putin to give ground on policy towards Russia’s ally, Syria. In particular, the objective of the US, Britain and France was to get the Russian leader to throw Syria’s Assad to the wolves.

The ousting of Assad has been the top foreign political priority of the Western regimes for more than two years. Under the cynical guise of supporting a “pro-democracy uprising”, Washington and the two former colonial powers have plunged Syria into a maelstrom of violence that has resulted in more than 90,000 deaths. The NATO brigands have in effect been holding a gun to the Syrian people’s head in a bid to enforce their criminal scheme of regime change.
oinkoinkbuster

Australia

#40684 Jun 20, 2013
Last weekend, former French Foreign Minister Roland Dumas confirmed this criminal conspiracy. Dumas told French media how British officials had briefed him on a secret plan for sabotaging Syria - more than two years before conflict in that country flared up in March 2011.

We also know from the American neocon Project for a New American Century and separate disclosures by former US NATO General Wesley Clark that Washington was working on a similar pernicious plot against Syria more than 10 years ago.

The Russians fell for the NATO charade on Libya, with the much-vaunted “no-fly zone” and “responsibility to protect” turning into a murderous blitzkrieg to topple Muammar Gaddafi.

But Moscow seems now to have rumbled NATO’s rolling plan across the Middle East. Russia knows that this regime change is predicated on permanent war that won’t stop at Syria. It is an agenda for total domination across the oil- and gas-rich region that is also targeting Moscow’s other ally, Iran, and will eventually target Russia itself.

At the G8 meeting, British Prime Minister David Cameron did his best to sound consensual.“We have overcome our fundamental differences,” he said with fake tones of fraternity. Cameron was probably still wincing from the rhetorical slap in the face he received from Putin before the G8 summit began, when the Russian leader effectively accused Britain at a press conference in Downing Street of wanting to support organ-eaters and cannibals in Syria.

The G8 summit ended this week with a vaguely stated commitment to end the violence in Syria. That commitment is not worth the paper that it is written on given the underlying criminal intent of Washington, London and Paris. But, importantly, the final G8 communiqué had the glaring omission of calling for President Assad’s ouster. Officially, at least, that American, British and French demand has been given short shrift under G8 terms.

The Western regime-change plan in Syria - already suffering major military defeats on the ground - just received another blow from President Putin who defiantly resisted NATO pressure for betrayal.

Putin stood up to the NATO bullies, showed them to be non-entities, and he drew his own red line on Syria. His courage on display in Northern Ireland this week may just be enough to avert the all-out war that the Western imperialist states have been recklessly driving towards.

FC/NN

Finian Cunningham, originally from Belfast, Ireland, was born in 1963. He is a prominent expert in international affairs. The author and media commentator was expelled from Bahrain in June 2011 for his critical journalism in which he highlighted human rights violations by the Western-backed regime. He is a Master’s graduate in Agricultural Chemistry and worked as a scientific editor for the Royal Society of Chemistry, Cambridge, England, before pursuing a career in journalism. He is also a musician and songwriter. For many years, he worked as an editor and writer in the mainstream news media, including The Mirror, Irish Times and Independent. He is now based in East Africa where he is writing a book on Bahrain and the Arab Spring.He co-hosts a weekly current affairs programme, Sunday at 3pm GMT on Bandung Radio. More articles by Finian Cunningham

How come you smart. intelligent, educated, savvy dikheads never respond to educated and serious journalists from the west, they are not Muslims so how come they have the capacity for truth but you don't? is it because your origins are criminal...???????
SydneySider

Australia

#40685 Jun 20, 2013
oinkoinkbuster wrote:
<quoted text>
No NO pig muncher we will not let you die, First we will convert you to islam and teach you proper manners and teach you that men shouldn't be screwing men, women shouldn't be trying to screw women (the tool is missing anyway)...LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,
We will clean up that stupid heap of toilet paper you call bible because nothing of its original form remains, we will save your children from being screwed in their churches by your holy men, err holee men,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, there is a whole err hole lot of work to done to fix you convicts... LLOL,LLOL, do not despair Muslims are at hand, it wont be long now.
Finally, we will start a program to incubate your fat arsed females who are dying to get laid since you diksuks are busy playing with each other...LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, our intention is to improve your pig meat infested bloodline and then perhaps you oink oinks will learn how to carry out a civilised conversation.....kapeesh....
There is a good reason I never take anything seriously on this forum, after 20,000 odd posts not one pig muncher has been able to make a valid or even a pertinent point with regards to Islamic faith except uneducated rants, Errr Barking and Barking and Barking, shame on you peasants, is there not one intelligent man errr pig muncher amongst you? LLOL,LLOL,LLOL,
Go and do something good for your own people. Go to countries like Syria, Yemen, Iraq, Iran, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Ethiopia, Mali those are places where you can prove that you are hero, not here in Australia hiding behind the monitor and acting like a such dedicated religious Muslim.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#40686 Jun 20, 2013
oinkoinkbuster wrote:
Last weekend, former French Foreign Minister Roland Dumas confirmed this criminal conspiracy. Dumas told French media how British officials had briefed him on a secret plan for sabotaging Syria - more than two years before conflict in that country flared up in March 2011.
We also know from the American neocon Project for a New American Century and separate disclosures by former US NATO General Wesley Clark that Washington was working on a similar pernicious plot against Syria more than 10 years ago.
The Russians fell for the NATO charade on Libya, with the much-vaunted “no-fly zone” and “responsibility to protect” turning into a murderous blitzkrieg to topple Muammar Gaddafi.
But Moscow seems now to have rumbled NATO’s rolling plan across the Middle East. Russia knows that this regime change is predicated on permanent war that won’t stop at Syria. It is an agenda for total domination across the oil- and gas-rich region that is also targeting Moscow’s other ally, Iran, and will eventually target Russia itself.
At the G8 meeting, British Prime Minister David Cameron did his best to sound consensual.“We have overcome our fundamental differences,” he said with fake tones of fraternity. Cameron was probably still wincing from the rhetorical slap in the face he received from Putin before the G8 summit began, when the Russian leader effectively accused Britain at a press conference in Downing Street of wanting to support organ-eaters and cannibals in Syria.
The G8 summit ended this week with a vaguely stated commitment to end the violence in Syria. That commitment is not worth the paper that it is written on given the underlying criminal intent of Washington, London and Paris. But, importantly, the final G8 communiqué had the glaring omission of calling for President Assad’s ouster. Officially, at least, that American, British and French demand has been given short shrift under G8 terms.
The Western regime-change plan in Syria - already suffering major military defeats on the ground - just received another blow from President Putin who defiantly resisted NATO pressure for betrayal.
Putin stood up to the NATO bullies, showed them to be non-entities, and he drew his own red line on Syria. His courage on display in Northern Ireland this week may just be enough to avert the all-out war that the Western imperialist states have been recklessly driving towards.
FC/NN
Finian Cunningham, originally from Belfast, Ireland, was born in 1963. He is a prominent expert in international affairs. The author and media commentator was expelled from Bahrain in June 2011 for his critical journalism in which he highlighted human rights violations by the Western-backed regime. He is a Master’s graduate in Agricultural Chemistry and worked as a scientific editor for the Royal Society of Chemistry, Cambridge, England, before pursuing a career in journalism. He is also a musician and songwriter. For many years, he worked as an editor and writer in the mainstream news media, including The Mirror, Irish Times and Independent. He is now based in East Africa where he is writing a book on Bahrain and the Arab Spring.He co-hosts a weekly current affairs programme, Sunday at 3pm GMT on Bandung Radio. More articles by Finian Cunningham
How come you smart. intelligent, educated, savvy dikheads never respond to educated and serious journalists from the west, they are not Muslims so how come they have the capacity for truth but you don't? is it because your origins are criminal...???????
What's your point, so the war goes on Assad gets to continue slaughtering syrian people, makes you happy does it, what are you doing in australia, get to syria you coward and help your brothers, do us a favour see if you can get yourself killed while you are there.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#40688 Jun 20, 2013
What's your point, so the war goes on Assad gets to continue slaughtering syrian people, makes you happy does it, what are you doing in australia, get to syria you coward and help your brothers, do us a favour see if you can get yourself killed while you are there.

AUSTRALIAN

#40689 Jun 20, 2013
oinkoinkbuster wrote:
<quoted text>
You are speaking to an intelligent informer that is currently devouring a succulent roasted pork sandwich .
I am not a Christian I prefer to take my direction directly from god not some middleman who's story is much like science fiction.
It has been suggested on these threads that people like you are bi sexual so I am wondering if you like sinking your sav into others much like your own sexual identity whilst wearing out the pages of the Kama Sutra ?

AUSTRALIAN

#40690 Jun 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you "Sure" that Makkah existed after 150 CE?
Not a very good answer MUQ, may I suggest that you prove what was said being wrong instead of replying in a childish manner.
brendon

Australia

#40691 Jun 20, 2013
oinkoinkbuster wrote:
Oh sorrow for convicts, cry your pig munching hearts out.....LLOL
In 2003 US corporations were ordered by Evangelical bosses to donate computers to Evangelical Church groups. Then AOL began offering free internet service via 3 month trails handed out at Churches. The Pastors at the Evangelical Churches were told to tell people who took a computer to online and harras insult humilate Moslems and Arabs and promote the war on Iraq. The war didn't go according to plan and more people have ended up converting to Islam, and defeat in Afghanistan is forcing pig munchers to hide behind their fat arsed women,,,,,,,LLOL,LLOL,LLOL
haha sooo frigging funny loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrorism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 9 hr Anonymous 2,946
News Irish president warns of extremism Jul 27 James 1
News US authorities allege Oregon imam assisted radi... Jul 23 goonsquad 13
News Ukraine film director goes on trial in Russia Jul 22 George 26
News Top 10 signs America has been hijacked by liber... Jul 19 bile child 2
News Tennessee Shooter Was 'Upset' by Gaza War, Frie... Jul 18 Zeppelin 1
News The Postman knocks twice: Stop rewarding Hamas Jul 17 USA Today 1
More from around the web